We loose points that we paid for it is crazy. No. Only obligation is paying off any loans or maintenance fees that are due. And forbid that you try to use bonus nights for a reduced price. Since 1966, our purpose has been to inspire people to discover the power of vacation and how it can lead to happier and more fulfilling lives. I just want out My husband just didn't want to ruin his credit. She is trying to limit their bad image! 8. I just want out! I think a reasonable person would argue that Bluegreen deserves nothing more from your mother. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. I want this nightmare over. We also told them the economy was not good for us to get in on this. Com I don't want any more scams so a signed contract of some sort would be a must. 4960 Conference Way North, Suite 100, Boca Raton, FL 33431 United States. Anyway, we sat at a small table with our sales guy and chatted for a few minutes before we were taken into a small room with about 30 people to watch a movie and listen to another guy talk for over an hour basically trying to convince us what a great company this is and that we would be crazy not to buy into their plan. I went in to the sales office with hope and 2 witness (they went with me). The rescission law is available for all Bluegreen timeshare and vacation club owners. Told it would be only 90 to 120 minutes. [email protected] I have tried to book a stay and have not had any luck. With its diversity of events, shops, bars and restaurants, Middelburg is vibrant and vivacious. We started off with the sampler package, nice, got lodging. Very stupid. By continuing to use this site you accept this. Bluegreen Resorts is a unique vacation ownership organization dedicated to providing flexibility and choice for your vacation destination. You pay the maintenance fees for people that have the red carpet and have their names posted when in residence. Our last name is Hammond and we've been stuck in this crap for 17 years. I have seen many cases in which lawyers knowingly inflate their clients chances of success, manipulate clients, dont tell their clients that defendants can bankrupt judgments, and still collect tens of thousands of dollars. I had talked with another couple on the day I upgraded for this package and they told them the same thing. this is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation ("Bluegreen" or "the Company") announced that its Board of Directors has approved a share repurchase program which authorizes the repurchase of a total of up to 3,000,000 shares of the Company's Common Stock at an aggregate cost of no more than $35 million. When I went to do the buyout program, they told me it was against the law for them to buy it back. Your last name isn't Hammond is it? 3. It's one-on-one with a salesperson (for most of the time) & these people are GOOD! San Antonio we left after 2 days cause our heater was broke and air wouldn't turn off in December. The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customers satisfaction. I think I found the guy that talked me into the buyout program, who was let go from Branson (The Falls Village) Any ideas on how to go about getting this resolved. But wait- THERES MORE! Ok, we now move up to 20K points, bought into Silver, as this is where you "really want to be". As long as I didn't cancel my reservation or miss the "meeting" then everything should be cool. Geezzz, did not think I'd find so many with my same story! Last time we went I was on Chemo, we told them I was very sick and could not sit through a presentationwhich is called an Owner Update. Bluegreen Vacations - mortgage payments - rip off. That translated into 2 studio rooms in Branson for 4 nights and 2 nights in both halves of a duplex cabin in Horseshoe, Arkansas for 2 nights. Has anyone found ANY help on this? Coach do your parents know you are on here? There has been a trend for timeshare owners who have been unable to sell on their properties to simply decide to stop paying the annual maintenance fee and ask the resort to take back the ownership of their property. The Official Vacation Ownership Provider of Bass Pro Shops and ChoiceHotels. Resolved Bluegreen Vacations - this is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase Resolved Bluegreen Vacations - I won a sweepstakes. i have gone thru the same thing i have collitions on my but my bluegreen is paid for and i am not going to give them another penny i've just had my 10' surgey my healh is bad and will never be able to use it again not that i ever got to use it i've tried everything' i have called them and tried to explain tried to give give back to them ha'ha. So here we are sitting there.. all the numbers are in front of our faces and meanwhile there are more perks (I call them red flags) about signing up. They may offer an in-house buyback program!-Lauren. I stop when you are out of business. I love how the people who Work for blue green are quick to defend! Yes, your timeshare must be paid in full and your current maintenance fees are up to date. I started reading it and the women came back. Now that he has passed, my income is half and the fees just keep going up. From the sounds of it, there is not much more we can do. All of you complaining signed a contract. For all of you like myself who bought a timeshare from Bluegreen and was told that they would buy it back if you were unhappy and now you find that what they told you was a lie, I have found a lawyer willing to file a class action suite against Bluegreen. 2) Licensed Agents - trusted, regulated and licensed by the states in which we operate. If you sell it you cannot deed your points they are NON TRANSFERABLE. He says Europeans eat more smoke more than Americans but yet live 10 years longer. I too, am tempted to just quit paying I am tired of their scamming rip-off tactics. Lie after lie after lie. Does Bluegreen have a buy back program? You can contact me with your name, email, etc information and a brief history of your experience with Bluegreen and I will forward the information to you on how to get this process going. She kept calling on some sleaze named Troy to lie and finagle us along. Yes you MUST pay them every year otherwise you cant use your points (in other words- they have you by the balls). We also cannot use "saved" points during certain times of the year. Owning a timeshare can be a huge financial burden. We have all educated ourselves as to how to use it. by | Jun 30, 2022 | hunter funeral home obituary | hillview middle school graduation 2021 | Jun 30, 2022 | hunter funeral home obituary | hillview middle school graduation 2021 ago. If I have a current reservation with my own resort or a week banked with an exchange company, will transfer of my timeshare cause any problems? They may decide just to repossess the property but they could take further action to recover costs if they cant sell the property on themselves. I have no idea how to go about getting this resolved. He ignored us, acting like he didn't realize we'd been there three hours and took us back into the original meeting room. We all know that you are connected to Bluegreen somehow so, STOP denying it. Count us in with the Lawyer that wants to do a class action suit. We then explained to him that this just wasn't a good time right now for us with the economy the way it is, the fact we are self employed and dependent on the way the economy is as to whether or not we'll have work in the future. Has anyone had any luck whatsoever in getting any resolution to this situation? This complaint was posted by a verified customer. We have had to pay to stay at a resort that we are not members of because we couldn't get into a Bluegreen resort! MAINTENANCE FEES due and for what? Call the manager at Boyne and ask who Scarlettt and her OWLs are 60 of us met there over Memorial Day week yeah right! They hide underneath the technical laws of corporate America. I'm plan and will join a class action suit against the liars and thieves that we were convinced to guy after keeping us there for 5 hours. Finally I was done & out of that place I felt so guilty not buying but at the same time such relief Id like to know if you actually get it because I called today to do the same thing. It's the farthest thing from a hotel; it's truely a unique resort. He, of course, then called over his manager and was almost belittling us for the reasons we'd given him to not sign on the dotted line. Also, your Timeshare must be on our list of accepted properties. It might be a help to someone! I just found this forum and called the number on the linked page and was told there is no deedback program only but that the only option is to transfer/sell. She financed one through a Barclays Card and the other is currently on auto pay through her checking account with 8 years left. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. Hi. We also told him after this 3rd timeshare sales pitch we have sat through over the last 15 years, we have made the decision to never sit through another one. For those people on here that love bluegreen so much, I'll sell you mine at an awesome price. What are the costs of owning a Bluegreen Vacation Club? I paid off the mortgage thinking that would help but now received a $728.00 maintenance bill. This amounts to less than 2% of the total firearms held by a typical American community [ 18 ], and retail firearm sales are continuously adding firearms back into civilian circulation in all 50 US states. What in the world was the almost 7 thousand dollars for? one piece fanfiction strawhats meet makino. I have never been able to use it. I agree that we were mislead into believing we could more or less go whenever we wanted. My adult kids love our Bluegreen as well. Buying and Selling By Steve Lander Updated December 04, 2018 If you can't sell your timeshare on the open market, one option is to offer it back to the resort. Once you register you can take full advantage of your Bluegreen Vacations ownership, online: Book Points and Bonus Time reservations Earn rewards with Bluegreen Rewards referrals Enjoy exclusive owner offers and promotions Register Today Don't I legally have 7 days to cancel? A. Although, he has never answered our question as far as the "sign it now, the offer is no good tomorrow" crap? I was in no shape to make a legal decision and they took advantage of that. JavaScript is disabled. We were there 4 hours, I literally felt like a hostage.We finally let them try to get us yet another RCI credit card just to get out of there. Only thing good about it is that it does force me on vacation once a year, and then I use RCI. Bluegreen is a bad company, with bad practices. Just another point most of the major players in timeshare do not allow the owner benefits to be transfered when sold on the resale market. They cannot be held accountable for what you sign. REMEMBER-----THERE IS POWER IN NUMBERS. Voluntary AD&D. Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance plan provides a provides a guaranteed issue of $200,000 with voluntary options to up to $500,000 for coverage. At 84, does her credit score really matter? It took about 5 months, but we are no longer in the BG database, and I have the deed transfer paperwork to prove we no longer own our timeshare. https://www.bluegreenvacations.com/talk-to-bluegreen-vacations-were-here-to-help and the phone number: (844) 757-6932 Last edited: Oct 16, 2020 Brian Rogers The Timeshare Users Group [email protected] We had the low-end plan, which meant that we had 7,000 points to spend during a 2 year period. iowa total care number bluegreen buyback program. please email me at [email protected]. ST36225, Washington Seller of Travel, Reg. you are absolutely correct. Stupid us bought into it. If it was against the law then how can they do this. what's thatwell I am only on number 4so all the other excuses were just liesyep you are at their mercy. More sales tactics. Buy them on ebay and yes the benefits do not transfer buy them from BG and yes they do WORST $20, 000. we've ever spent! The Westgate Legacy Program is here as your first call, when dealing with any vacation ownership issue or question. I would love to join a class action suit against them. We are never able to get in! Linda, please count me in, I too hate bluegreen and I had it for 12 years Same story with me and my husband. I was pressured into buying last fall. A. We have not found a single way to step out. This after being members since 1988! View all other Copyright Notices/Disclaimers. Said I can call back at 407-574-7144. Read everything and you will not be griping, moaning and whining online to anyone that comes down the pike. Some resort companies like Bluegreen have programs . How did you get out. I am another victim of their scam. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Q. My story is the same. Q. 10. Sorry you can sell your points How do you think people buy resale ? horse hind leg tendon sheath. Our story is the same as everyone else. marc scott carpenter obituary. Was told she believe so, and she is not aware any fees will be charged. We were then taken back to the first room with the small table at which time he told us the cost. The contract is filled with verbage that relieves them of liability. The U.S. timeshare industry has been growing steadily, to $9.2 billion in 2016 in net sales from $4.63 billion in 2010, according to the American Resort Development Association, the. They showed us some log cabins that were nice at Big Cedar that usually rent for 700-1, 000 per night and with this timeshare we could go anytime without using our points for only 49, 59 or 69 a night.. Another perk. We are not sure what damage will be done to our excellent credit rating if we allow the points to go back to Bluegreen. If they had nothing to hide then they wouldn't mind if you took the time to read over it. PLEASE Help trying to get rid of our Blue Green Time Share Maintenance Fees are twice What they said I will not pay someone to sell it for nothing as I'm going broke paying for this worthless investment. Ugh. Grow up. A. Well it appears that we have all have been taken advantage of. Then we work with you to create the perfect listing to advertise your timeshare. Reply. I have been to a couple of their places and I was not happy with the 1980's look in the room. The deedback program (like those that all developers are offering) is for those that do not have a loan. One weekend we finally bought the Bluegreen package for the Big Cedar Lodge (Just outside of Branson, MO). Who is Timeshare Elimination? Where is our government on this matter? Las Vegas was worst I've ever dealt with. They also assured us they were NOT high pressure and that they wouldn't call other reps over to the table to hit us over the head to try to convince us to buy. I cannot afford this. We are considering just letting it go back. One time we even arrived (after driving 2 hours) only to be told that we were mistaken about the reservation - it was not in the "system" - and they had no availability. We were then taken back to the meeting room at which time we explained AGAIN our reasons why we were NOT going to sign a contract at THAT moment in time and that since we'd been there for three hours and had signed an understanding that we'd be there 90-120 minutes, that it was time for us to go. we went to the presentation and stayed at a nice resort. Our maintenance fees are $1, 150 nowthey just keep going up and up and service going down and down. After five hours and lies upon lies there was no paperwork to look at! Jeff September 10, 2022 4:37 am . Count us in! For anybody looking to dispose of unwanted timeshare look up We were there 5 days and they never came to our room to get furniture or offered to help clean or move us to another room. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. We just got back and overall the resort is highly recommendly but the "meeting" I HAD to go to was stressful. Does Timeshare Elimination charge an upfront fee with a promise to sell my timeshare? I want out and I only bought in September! High pressure sales. Buy lots of ebay then upgrade with BG and you get the benenfts as if you bought all of them direct from BG View Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Notice. My kids don't want it after I die because they don't have time to travel all over the world. Hey Bluegreen, if your vacation points are so great, why won't you take mine off my hands for FREE! I am sorry to hear about your situation Im pleasantly surprised OGrady Law told OP what was in his/her best interest, instead of the best interests of OGrady Laws wallets. You must log in or register to reply here. We went into another office and the woman made one last attempt to sell us a $999 package that was good for 9, 000 points (I think.. I spent my vacation cleaning someone else's urine and moving furniture just so we could breathe. Meanwhile there are more sales tactics taking place more stories, more pictures. Sorry you didn't educate yourself as to how to enjoy it. You can also exchange, convert, or save these points to enjoy more vacation options beyond the company's network. Further more, the whole reason you ended up at a presentation to begin with is out of greedwanting something for nothing! If I was able to get a week I requested and the fees didn't increase every year I wouldn't complain. Then a few years ago I was looking and wondered why we didn't have a lot of points and they said that if we didn't call them to bank them then we would lose the points. YOU ticked all the Boxes Bluegreen is a scam as much as the sales people are. You see, as property managers, they are suppose to use or mainentance fees for up-keep and improvements. Bluegreen has the attitude that they don't care if you are happy with your timeshare or not. S&P Capital IQ 2021 All news about BLUEGREEN VACATIONS HOLDING CORPORATION More news Financials (USD) More Financials I then grabbed my iphone and typed in bluegreen timeshare into google. Did the Bluegreen tour, asked for the paperwork to review and the agent took offence. I wonder how they would react. I absolutely despise Bluegreen and their corrupt, lying salespeople. Of course it isn't. What are Maintenance Fees? Outrageous. a vaca to myrtle beach and specifically requested a ocean view but when I checked in it was on the backside of the resort, go figure that one. The closing costs cover a variety of services that legally transfer the timeshare to its new owner. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. For nearly 50 years, Bluegreen Resorts has provided vacation accommodation across its network of resort locations - now with over 60 resorts across 40 destinations in the U.S. and the Caribbean. Upset Jay, learn how to use itHow were you taken advantage ofFeel free to email me at [email protected] I'm a retired teacher and maybe can teach you a thing or two about what you own to make you happy like I am.. The sales women we had was very friendly and very persuasive. I can fight my own battles. If you're ready to talk about canceling your timeshare and ending your ownership with us, please give us a call at one of the numbers below or fill out the form above so we can discuss your available options. Thanks for listening. Step 5 - Complete the Closing Process. I'd rather by ocean front property' in Arizona ! Act Now To add even greater value for our Vacation Club owners and their families, Bluegreen has created strategic alliances with industry leaders to provide exclusive benefits like one-of-a-kind experiences and a greater range of vacation options. Is it possible to pay maintenance fees with my Bluegreen points? I am glad to be rid of your cheating club. For additional info regarding The Legacy Program, contact us over the phone at 800-351-0461, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time. Tried to book Don't buy into bluegreen. The manager then started his high pressure sales pitch at which time we told him, "Look, you told us we'd be here no longer than 120 minutes and that wasn't true. You will also have the opportunity to purchase ownership with Bluegreen Vacation Club at that time. NE: Harold H. Johnson of 16909 Lakeside Hills Plaza, Suite 119, Omaha, NE 68130 is BLUEGREEN VACATIONSs designated Nebraska real estate broker, California Seller of Travel, Reg. Since I'm a stay at home mom I'm going to make mission to spend my weekends at bass Pro shops telling people my story so that no one else will be pulled into this lying crappy place! When I signed up at Bass Pro I knew there was a catch so read over everything very carefully. But let yearly maintenance fees and dues be due and payable -- OMG let's see how fast we can ruin your credit. The first one was for 6k points ($9,300) and the 2nd one was for the same, but $7,500. The Bluegreen Vacation Club is a flexible, points-based, deeded vacation ownership plan with 68 Club and Club Associate Resorts and access to nearly 11,300 other hotels and resorts through. Because only a four year old would mistake having a good review and not complaints about a company and mistake that as working for the company. There was no initial fee, and once the paperwork went to Bluegreen, I was sent an invoice. Although, I had already read some of the complaints before going, I decided to be open minded and give them a chance. I called back just now and left a message. The following post is authored by Charlie Martin, BlueGreen Alliance Policy Advisor. Did I mention We Are NOT HAPPY BLUEGREEN MEMBERS! The first few years we used it as a respite break because of taking care of my mother-in-law with Alzheimers. which of the following statements describes managed care? Your lawyer must be rubbing his hands in glee bet its one of the easiest bucks in made in years, Phillip Smith is a fool, and it's not about paying your debt. Except what was written above by Thomas and MANY MANY others including myself. Ownership is legally transferred. It's funny how everyone has been told the same lies but no one at there company would say that! Fees have also went WAY UP! Today only, and I mean today only they will sell the $40, 000 package for $28, 000! The Westgate Legacy Program is here to serve and support you with any vacation ownership issue or question. They were no help at all and didn't care if this would put a hardship on my family. I am sorry to have to tell you its all there in black and white and I didnt need to see a lawyer.