All photos of Stoney Clover Lane products are courtesy Stoney Clover Lane. I would recommend putting these types of patches on plastics, vinyl, or other items that will not be washed. Best Stoney Clover Mini Pouch Dupe 9. (40% off), Sale Price SGD 24.58 While the Etsy bag that says beach costs $58.50, the Stoney Clover option that says beach costs $263. The Stoney Clover version is $127. Whether you add them to a bag or a hat you will have so much fun creating these personalized items at a fraction of the cost. $7.50 on Etsy. Make the jump to lightspeed with our collection of prints, Patches & more inspired by your favorite STAR WARS characters. The labeled travel pouches are a Stoney Clover staple. Once you have all of your supplies, you put glue on the back of your patch and place it on the item of your choice. Stoney Clover Lane Nylon Crossbody Bag $158.00. 11" Depth: 5" If you thought our small pouch could fit it allthink again! Heat your press to 300 and press for 30 seconds. SGD 58.99, SGD 73.74 Stoney Clover Lane Stuff Cotton Candy Small Pouch $163.00. You could also use this same method and patches to personalize a wide variety of things beyond pouches like bags, backpacks, even clothing items like sweatshirts or denim jackets. (40% off), Sale Price from 17.92 There's endless opportunities to make custom pouches, bags, fanny packs, backpacks, travel accessories, luggage tags, hair accessories and so much more. Original Price 29.05 However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. Can't wait to buy more! Original Price SGD 25.27 The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. Stoney Clover Lane Sleeping Eye Mask . Love the Stoney Clover Classic Clear Flat Pouch ($78+, Stoney Clover)? . Meanwhile, the Stoney Clover fanny pack costs $141 for two letter patches. Original Price from 25.76 Ok this one was a tough one, but I knew I had to find something to mimic the feel of the gorgeous SCL Disney pouch (bottom) so I went hunting. The Stoney Clover Mini Pouch takes their popular bags and shrinks them down to a convenient and darling travel companion. Captcha failed to load. will cost you less than $20, which is pretty affordable. . Chicago, USA | Professional Nail Swatch Artist | Writer. It does not store any personal data. Expect More. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. Heat your press to 300 and press for 30 seconds. The Dalix Cotton Canvas Tote ($16.99, Amazon) is almost the exact same size as the Stoney Clover Classic Tote Bag ($168+, Stoney Clover). Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. This preppy pouch is calling your name. Th, Wedding guest dress thats bump friendly. The Amazon backpack doesnt offer customization or patches, but its larger than the Stoney Clover backpack, making it a great value. The purse on Etsy, with two letters for custom initials included, is $46. The Stoney Clover Classic Mini Pouch, comes in at nearly $60. The Stoney Clover Passport Case, costs $99 for a comparable customization option. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; <3. This Nylon Pouch with Patches ($13.49+, Amazon) will cost you less than $20, which is pretty affordable. Below are my top picks for the best stoney clover dupes! . :). Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. EASY DIY customizable accessories. To fix this, after you apply them to your products such as a sweatshirt, throw it in the wash. For the products that cannot be washed it might be better for you to purchase the ones from Etsy. The concept is the same, even if the design isn't. Similar busy Minni/Mickey mouse patterns in red and white. Free domestic shipping on orders over $250. It has less pearls (so less crowding) and the puffier chenille gives it a beautifully delicate look. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. The Stadium-Approved Fanny Pack ($19.99, Target) is a pretty comparable dupe to the Stoney Clover Stadium Clear Fanny Pack ($108, Stoney Clover). So when I found some Stoney Clover dupes on Amazon, I felt like I just absolutely had to share the love. $68.00. This pouch is a great option for when you need a little something to keep in your purse to hold essentials or unsightly things. Zip closure. (50% off), Sale Price SGD 32.75 Together they've created an experience-driven travel & lifestyle accessories brand that makes organizing anything but boring. amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "jennifermetzl-20"; amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual"; Heres our list of the top 30 best stoney clover dupes that youre sure to love! It has 4 compartments for your mini hygiene products with straps to hold them down. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. These Stoney Clover dupes with personalized pouches would be perfect for so many things: toiletry/makeup bags, travel, diapers, snacks, cords, pencils or pens. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability. Thats definitely something to write home about. The Stoney Clover version is $127. Stoney Clover Lane Disney Cinderella Print. Original Price SGD 35.11 For instance, I added a few iron on chenille patches to a travel cosmetic bag and the corners of the patch were not sticking. Oh, boy! The most impressive dupes feature nearly the same colors with patches and letters that are almost identical to Stoney Clover originals. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. More drawn to neutrals? Youve come to the right place. More Colors Available. The Stoney Clover Passport Case ($68, Stoney Clover) costs $99 for a comparable customization option. Making a comparable option with the same icons on Stoney Clover comes out to $127. She loves shopping, traveling, and drinking topo chico. $7.50 on Etsy. Next up we have the best stoney clover lane dupes at walmart! Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. Stoney Clover Lane Flamingo Clear Flat 'Snacks' Pouch. Not many colorways available. Original Price SGD 42.15 . Recently, my mom and I went to the Nutcracker market and shopped until we dropped. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. I ended up paying $35 which wasnt too bad, from then I was on a mission to make more of these at home. Heres a secret we are totally hooked on Yeti knockoffs. I'll be stuffing Perfect Bars and Hu chocolate in this Stoney Clover Lane Flamingo Clear Flat 'Snacks' Pouch ($167). This ultra-affordable backpack comes in 10 different colorways. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Lets repeat: the Amazon version is less than $10. The purse on Etsy, with two letters for custom initials included, is $46. The options are truly endless. amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "jennifermetzl-20"; Keep in mind that anyone can view public collectionsthey may also appear in recommendations and other places. Create something that's completely your own. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Visit Page https://shareasale.com. For certain items you may have to add another towel on the inside during application for reinforcement. that says road trip, the cost comes out to $295. Weve got you. I am . Another dupe for the Stoney Clover Classic Small Pouch (68+, Stoney Clover) is this Waloner Preppy Patch Makeup Bag ($9.49, Amazon). By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. Through Salood, we were able to meet Avawho helped us design this amazing collection. Luckily, I found, The Stoney Clover Lane Target version is featured on top, and. It's clear the SCL product is on the bottom, however for a minute you could almost do a double take while glancing at. YogoRun (top) offers essentially the same pouch as SCL, but for only $14.99 instead of the demanding $58 price tag SCL has. Learn More. You can shop Stoney Clover here! Original Price from 22.41 For some reason the SCL photo kept darkening when I was screenshotting it, so I had to so some editing to brighten it up. SGD 16.84, SGD 33.70 All other photos not owned by me are linked with their respective references. (15% off), Sale Price SGD 4.64 The good news is that there are a lot of Stoney Clover dupes out there, whether youre looking for one of their super popular clear bags or a nylon pouch. Thats another significant difference, especially for such a small item. B) I was moreso looking for the VIBE of the SCL Disney launch. Etsy ,Stoney Clover Dupe DIY - The Styled Southerner,Target x Stoney Clover Lane Summer Collection Brit + Co . Letters, zodiacs, emojis, destination, food, denim, essentials - we've got it all for you to purchase. In comparison, the Stoney Clover option is $85. Stoney Clover Lane x Target Light Blue Duffle Bag. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". With one letter patch, it costs just $12. We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. To accompany our best friend the Small Pouch, we must now dupe the Large Pouch! , about $12.95 for two on Amazon. amzn_assoc_asins = "B00IELBVZU,B07H59NJ4Z,B07KK1B5RQ,B07T3B19G8"; These Stoney Clover dupes make the best gifts for all of your friends and relatives that enjoy personalized items. that's the size of the SCL Classic Large Pouch (see #3) it had me thinking what if a Minnie or Mickey patch was added, similar to the ones SCL makes? Triveneto; Piemonte Val d'Aosta; Lombardia Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. Perfect for storing your hair styling tools or packing bikini's for your . Their duffel bags, backpacks, pouches, and more are all bright, and almost all of their items come with customization options to add cute patches or letters that spell out the name or word of your choosing. Step 2: Put it all together. Best Stoney Clover Bag Dupe. A comparable dupe is this Camdyn Bag ($15.99+, Etsy). Stoney Clover Lane Travel Cotton Candy Large Pouch $189.00. we have the lovely iridescent letter patches that remind me of fairy wings! On closer inspection, there is essentially no difference between the two bags as far as size and function. Learn more. For example, the Etsy Stoney Clover dupe with the word stuff costs $34.99. The Stoney Clover Lane Target version is featured on top, and retailed for $15. . I promise this will be very simple and you only need a handful of items to make your Stoney Clover dupes. If you dont mind an uncustomized option, the Etsy pick is a great choice. Original Price SGD 73.74 The price point, however, is quite steep. Show Less. For example, the Etsy Stoney Clover dupe with the word stuff costs $34.99. Below are some stonver clover dupe letters and patches if youre looking to diy your own bag! Here's our list of the top 30 best stoney clover dupes that you're sure to love! Learn more. I love you guys so much, I truly do. If you have a heat press, make sure you use a Teflon sheet on top of the patches. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. ), 2020 by Kait of Blu Moon Lacquer. This Etsy version is nearly identical. amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; While you cant get a customization option for the Target fanny pack, and its not an exact dupe, it costs $95 less. But while the Stoney Clover option starts at $148 without any customization, the Amazon version costs just under $60. Who doesn't love a good dupe? Beauty on a Budget: The Sephora Makeup Sale You Can't Miss, Mueller Ultra Electric Kettle, Only $24.97, DIY Must-Have: 37-Piece Ratchet Set, Just $5.88 at Walmart, Be Amazing Toys Egg-Cellent Experiment, Only $8.67 on Amazon, Keep Kids Warm and Stylish With Up to 56% Off Activewear at Nike, Peeps Squad Tees for the Family, Only $17 at Jane, Gloria Vanderbilt Denim Deals $14.99 Jackets & Jeans at Zulily, Sturdy and Versatile: SimpleHouseware 3-Tier Rolling Cart, Now $35.87 on Amazon, Men's Fleece Hoodies on Clearance, Only $10 at Walmart (Reg.