However after reading some of these posts Ive realised the two things dont have to be mutually exclusive. (Shane and the others mentioned this), - He wants to work on himself and his family. I've employed hundreds of freelance workers over my 15 years as an indie filmmaker and I never had the mindset that a door was closed because of personal needs affecting work performance or needing a long break unless the person crossed a line. Target has also announced that they will stop selling Shane's books. Despite the title, the trope does not require an actual "misdemeanor" (a.k.a. And now it definitely cost him. 'Love Is Blind' 's Raven Is Dating Again and Manifesting a 2023 Engagement! I feel like it's one of those things where, he says/does something as a joke, but it ends up sounding/looking way worse. The entireLove Is Blind reunion will be available to stream on Netflix March 4. And to me all of this just sounds like Shane has done some really stupid things towards community members, inappropriate things and lied about it towards the rest of the guys + with the other added annoyances/personal issues they came to the conclusion it was better to part ways. I've struggled with it and still do. Only the people involved are aware. They didn't even have to go into detail imo. Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip. With a tear streaming down her face, she repeats, "I obviously apologize for making you feel like you weren't good enough. In the 20-minute apology video, Shane took some accountability for his past behavior. Since then, they have moved to a new channel by the same name where they continue their work. Have seen this with multiple channels/websites. Best of luck to him! (Both Eric and Aaron mentioned this). Starting in 2008, he would post sketches with an eclectic cast of stereotypes all played by him, impersonate celebrities, and make fun of . By what name was Blind Wave Movie Reactions (2019) officially released in Canada in English? Very odd. Cut. I hope we as a community can collectively come together and give Shane the forgiveness that hes seeking. Then why not just stay with Blindwave then if you'll have to work anyway? TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Hopefully, he learns and grows from this (assuming this is the case). This is the first year that anything slightly negative has ever happened. 'Cause I feel like you were more than enough.". If this wasn't a business move, you'd think they would've made a video announcement with Shane in it, but instead nothing else with Shane will be filmed and this is all we got. Copyright 2023 Distractify. - It doesn't have anything directly to do with his depression. Connect via private message. one example of Shane's inappropriate behavior on camera I feel was on the GoT reaction when Arya kill the NightKing. Just finding it odd. manipulated and used as a Black boy by the YouTubers. ", "As a man watching our story over again I'm remorseful for my actions and all I can do is learn from them to be a better man," he added. - It's not things he said on camera. Blind Wave was originally founded by Eric Whiteley, Shane Farley and Aaron Elliott in 2009. Shane Dawson's Willow Smith Controversy Is Back and Jada and Jaden Are Livid, Shane Dawson's Leaked Video Sparks Outrage and an Apology From the YouTuber, What You Need to Know About Jeffree Star and Shane Dawson's New Makeup Collab. So we know he's done inappropriate things, but we don't know what exactly. This Man Was Also Doing Black Face On The Regular. They got their start by making short films, wedding videos, commercials, but eventually moved to creating reaction and review type content. Glad I saw this I was trying to figure out what Shane could have possibly done/said to community members that would have been inappropriate and also violate his friends trust badly enough that he was willing to resign over it. Sounds pretty self-explanatory to me. For now, he's not a BW member anymore and we're parting our way, done. (I'm not American). pent up frustrations in their relationship. As far as we know his co-stars were just dicks and dismissed him over something really stupid like going to a party without them to "break their trust", So without anyone actually publicly divulging what the incident was we don't if it was actually this trope. Love, "When I told you I was self conscious [sic] about my deep stretch marks, you told me everyday [sic] after you loved them and they were beautiful," she wrote. Let's break down what Shane Dawson did to get canceled in 2020, along with how it has affected his collaboration with Jeffree so far. + there being other personal issues with him that breached their trust, like him lying about certain things they didn't dive deeper into. I know Im late but I saw someone mention this again in a Shane reaction video and I just gotta say, if Shane cant even bring himself to say what hes apologizing for, its probably pretty bad. Published: Aug. 9, 2019 at 4:35 PM PDT. Become a patron to. So it makes perfect sense that the YouTubers partnered up to create an eyeshadow palette and decided to call it Controversy. "I take most of the blame, yes. I am so grateful for all of your supportive messages and comments," she wrote. Watch here! Asking if a trope example is valid. Shane needs personal time and while he will be missed But I still will watch and support Blind Wave as a fan as long as they want to do it. The five men featured on the channel produce about 25 videos a week, as well as a few live streams. I really hope we don't have another mysterious "member left group for unknown reasons" event going on here. For me personally, I respect both parties involved and its clear they are close friends with one another. He is married to Joy Farley. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, This is a subreddit dedicated to the Youtube channel Blind Wave! All Rights Reserved. Ask the Tropers is the page you come to when you have a question burning in your brain and the support pages didn't help. Hey, I'm all for Shane bettering himself no matter what he did (since they said it wasn't criminal). I'm not trying to gossip, I merely am invested in them and they've created a ''best friend'' type of community where they always shared everything. I don't think being a youtuber is very much like a normal job. They started a YouTube channel in 2009 making videos for TheForce.nets International Lightsaber Choreography Contest[1]. Its made me better and Im working every day to be stronger. However, with the way they've handled this and seemed in the podcast it doesn't look like something that can be easily fixed within a few months. My theory, due to watching how he reacts and that statement, makes me think he was doing something bad with underage fans or something like that. "Were committed to creating an experience in which all guests feel welcomed and respected, a representative told Business Insider. Shane's immature gestures made that reaction unusable in any GoT compilation reactions with other reactions on YouTube. All the best to you Shane, thank you for countless hours of entertainment. Natalie's post on Monday may have spoiled the status of her and Shayne's relationship as it features two videos of the couple out in Chicago. Blind Wave was originally founded by Eric Whiteley, Shane Farley and Aaron Elliott in 2009. This is really sad, Shane is very warm and kind hearted, it made me laugh really hard when he took it personally whenever someone was the traitor in the game night episodes. 5 were here. One video shows Shayne wearing a winter hat surrounded by fall foliage, while another features them kissing at a bar with Halloween decorations. + personal issues (like Shane saying something about Aaron's wife, Melanie as told by Aaron). ", Natalie later commented on the post: "You are a better man ". In this exclusive look at the March 4 reunion of Love Is Blind, Shayne Jansen shares his side of the massive fight that lead to him and fianceNatalie Lee splitting at the wedding altar. But I'm 31, almost 32. Wave Con will continue through this weekend, and anyone is welcome to stop by. They could be unrelated incidents that culminated in his resignation and knowing that has alleviated my curiosity. Vincent. The behind the scenes things could also be benign. During the finale of the show, Natalie and Shayne made it down the aisle and Shayne said yes to marrying his bride. Have a question about how the TVTropes wiki works? Shane also mentioned how only he should be blamed for his actions and to not take it out on the other guys. This journey with you will be something I'll never forget. Be part of the community. He's going to get another job to be able to provide for his family? Shane Dawson, who has been active on YouTube for 12 years and whose main channel boasts 22.6 million subscribers, recently posted a video apologizing for, among other things, using blackface and. Buckle down, guys, and prepare for a considerable amount of drama. However, unless we find out what caused this, the example has to be removed. TwitLonger is in no way associated with Twitter, but they sure do a swell job over there, Crude or indecent language, including adult stories or "imagines", Sexual fetish content (e.g. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. I know that it came from a place of you being frustrated with me or me making you feel like you weren't enough. Blind Wave is a YouTube channel featuring reaction videos, reviews, game play and more. Didn't see any Twitter call-outs or the call for cancellation. I've been watching the Dexter reactions, the faces he made trying so hard not to give spoilers whenever Calvin and Rick would guess correctly what was coming were so funny. Where do I start? - Breach of trust towards his friends. If you believe this post is inappropriate, please report it. Members he loves fat people jokes so he probs offended melanies big ol titties. 2,383. By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. Shane Dawson was the king of edgy comedy on early YouTube. Add or change photo on IMDbPro Add to list Awards 1 win Known for Blind Wave Mailbag! As a member . So wait I dont understand Shane did/said something to a community member/the other guys that was really bad or something? This seem to have been something that happened behind closed doors and with the involvement of community members. In the doctor who reactions he would often make references to how hot the female characters were (not that the others didn't but he more than the rest) and that statement about how they do not associate with his actions makes me come to conclusion. WARNING: This post contains spoilers from season 2 of Love Is Blind. They got their start by making short films, wedding videos, commercials, but eventually moved to creating reaction and review type content. Eagle-eyed Twitter users noticed on June 30 that no results show up on Morphe's website when users search, Shane Dawson, Shane Dawson x Jeffree Star, or Conspiracy. Which is kind of a big deal, considering the November 2019 launch of Shane and Jeffree's Conspiracy palette caused the Morphe and Beauty Bay platforms to crash because so many people were attempting to buy it, according to Business Insider. Im sure u can find it reposted somewhere. Language: English (United States) Currency: USD. He already left for a while and then slowly starting coming back, and apparently that wasnt helping him so hes gonna try to go off completely. Come on, they've given enough info to deduce that Shane just being present at wavecon is pretty unrealistic after such a difficult break-up. As a Wave Rider, I of course have been saddened by the news. Many jobs you can do without being "there". . And all that hard work has paid off, as they now have over 430,000 subscribers on YouTube. By supporting creators you love on Patreon, you're becoming an active participant in their creative process. pic.twitter.com/TW2XkZmhGX. But you're sitting there saying this and that. Also, quitting your job because of depression is also a next level step. Another gross video clip showed Shane and his ex-girlfriend Lisa Schwartz making extremely disgusting jokes about sex with his 12-year-old female cousin in an attempt to teach her about the "birds and the bees.". Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from [email protected]. I went through several iterations of this message and even contemplated on never posting it. Not everything is known and we need to do our part respecting the privacy of Blind Wave and Shane. And thank you for loving me for ME, and always encouraging me to embrace and love my flaws. Even a goodbye video would have been nice. Then, in a surprise announcement, it was decided that Shane would no longer be participating in the channel due to unspecified reasons, with Shane confirming his departure in a video streamed on Twitch. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Say Shane left, not due to the depression but that certain business issues occurred + something with a community member. Support Blind Wave on Patreon! That statement was super corporate and cold hearted, something you wouldn't expect from BW. I think legally they just have to put that out, knowing the consequences of NOT disclosing it is worse down the line should anything happen. That I try to make go away by deleting videos or un-tagging my Instagram things, or literally doing whatever I can to pretend like those things didn't happen," Shane told his 23 million YouTube subscribers in a video published on June 26. Until July 2020, Shane Farley was a prominent member of the YouTube channel Blind Wave, which is primary known for its Reaction Videos. Just acknowledge that it was due to a transgression towards a community member or members, that it caused a lot of trust issues with him and they couldn't keep working with him because of that. Maybe we're getting one, who knows. 'Love Is Blind' 's SK Breaks His Silence on Cheating Claims, His Second Chance with Raven and More, 'Love Is Blind' 's Natalie Claims Ex Shayne Signed Up for 'Perfect Match' Dating Show While They Were Together, 'Love Is Blind' 's Iyanna McNeely Details 'Excruciating Pain' from Bartholin Cyst: 'I Can't Move'. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. "I'm proud of being vulnerable and being as genuine as possible. Release the statement after you uploaded the video. Love Is Blind's second season was filmed in the summer of 2021. Blind Wave shows the love right back to their fans. Oct 20, 2022. Except, it seems some actual controversies have managed to result in Shane and Jeffree's Controversy palette being pulled from store shelves. This page was last edited on 28 December 2021, at 20:58. Reports of problems with wiki articles, or requests for help with wiki articles. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Sign up for TV Scoop! Offers may be subject to change without notice. This doesn't mean we don't support our friend anymore, we're still talking to him and hope he can grow into a better person. Seasons 1 and 2 of Love Is Blind are now streaming on Netflix. Local YouTubers host their biggest fans in Marietta, Sheriff releases name after body found in Mason County, Former sheriff set for arraignment on charges related to time in office, UPDATE: Reported mudslide along Dupont Road, Apple closes stores in 4 states, again, as infections rise, Marietta Main Street hosts Give Big, Help Small to support local businesses, Record number of stores expected to permanently close this year, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods to reopen all stores in next month. There's still love between Natalie Lee and Shayne Jansen. I understand protecting yourself legally and distancing yourself from a possible problem. It's not for everything, though. Get the drama behind the scenes. I've already found other things BW has done odd in recent times. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. (2016), Kylo Ren - The Awakening (2016) and Novices and Novi (2011). So it hit really deep. "Thank you to everyone for your love and support as you've followed our love story these last few weeks! Which will be sad but they made lots of videos and worked hard to entertain us. Here you will see live lets plays, podcasts, reactions and more Do you racist scum need to spoil every sub? Shane Farley (@idntsleepidream) Instagram photos and videos idntsleepidream Follow 342 posts 5,360 followers 1,574 following Shane Farley Public figure Twitter- shane22farley. In late June, a clip featuring Shane making inappropriate gestures toward a poster of Willow Smith again made its rounds. General questions about the wiki, how it works, and how to do things. Given the "misdemeanor" is unknown, and according to the writeup it didn't end the career so much as he did by his own volition yeah. Love Is Blind Star Deepti Vempati's Siblings Call Out Her Ex Shake Chatterjee: 'You're a Loser', Natalie Confronts Shaina Over Drama with Shayne in Upcoming, 'Love Is Blind' 's Natalie and Shayne Dated for 'Several Months' After Their Disastrous Wedding, 'Love Is Blind' 's Shayne Can 'Confidently' Say He's Done Pursuing Natalie: 'It's Over', Shayne Jansen's 'Love Is Blind' and 'Perfect Match' Exes Kid Around About Kissing Each Other's Boyfriend, 'Love Is Blind' 's Natalie Says She's 'Saddened and Confused' by Allegations Made by Shayne on Podcast, 'Love Is Blind' 's Shayne Pens Special Message to Natalie After Wedding Finale: 'I'm Remorseful'.