No, Petro Home Services does not offer eco-friendly accreditations. 9 West Broad St., 3rd Floor Stamford, CT 06902, US Get directions Employees at Petro Home Services Anne Ciaccio Mike Motsinger Direct Sales Manager at Petro Home Services Elizabeth (Liz) Cooper. These acquisitions represent over 20,000 customers, with an annual volume of approximately 19 million gallons. Copyright 2000 - 2023 Star Group, L.P. | I opted to do a payment plan where I would make monthly payments across 12 months rather than pay after delivery. Fantastic! (800) 645-4328 Want a quote from this business? I had a few red flags but since I was locked in I became stuck with them. I lost my heat on Sunday November 20, 2022. I need to replace my existing CAC with a new system once we begin renovation of my house later in 2017. A thick, flammable, yellow-to-black mixture of gaseous, liquid, and solid hydrocarbons that occurs naturally beneath the earths surface, can be separated into fractions including natural gas, gasoline, naphtha, kerosene, fuel and lubricating oils, paraffin wax, and asphalt and is used as raw material for a wide . $60K-$65K Per Year (Employer est.) They installed a new boiler or furnace for oil. Our experts make it their mission to understand your home and the people in it. Never heard that before, we also never received a receipt, the MANAGER said he would email right over to me. Petro Home Services is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5. They are very reliable and prompt when there is a problem. Please potential customer of Petro do not use this company. Clear price gouging. Since the beginning of Star's Fiscal Year 2000 (October 1, 1999), including these acquisitions, the Partnership will have purchased 18 propane and heating oil companies, representing over 60,000 customers and approximately 50 million gallons of annual volume at an aggregate purchase price of $58.4 million. Unsubscribe easily. It is now 7:01 PM and I am still waiting for them to show up. We continue to plan and build for the future; the future of the industry, the future of our customers business needs. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. "Petro customer. However, the technician told her that without changing the fire assembly, they would not have heat or hot water. I am on my 3rd day with no heat or hot water with pneumonia. keeping your home up-to-date and in top-notch condition. It was covered under my Service contract. All backed by around-the-clock In these early days, we were a team of four employees learning the ropes and building expertise. I should have known with all these 1 star reviews.. Next time Ill do my homework as you should too and NOT TRUST PETRO OIL. He was very professional and was able to asset the situation and solve it quick. Petro = petroleum gasoline. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. Thats the Petro promise. Petro Home Services shares common values with our partner Habitat for Humanity as were both committed to helping families feel safe and more comfortable in their homes, said Jeff Woosnam, President and Chief Executive Officer of Petro Home Services. Unbelievably professional and courteous business all around. We have since called several times, insisting on speaking to a manager and concerned that Petro is using summertime highs to engage in price-gouging their customers. Love that Petro has great people working for them. Deliveries are automatic and we never run out of fuel. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. Petro Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company. Did not rush. After I received my oil I checked my tank and I was only at a 1/2. I did notice that if you were more than 60 days late then they hold your oil for ransom. Thinking this must be a mistake I call Petro and am told that all payment plans end at that time and that 12 month payment plans are not issued beyond October. Petro Home Services is America's #1 home heating oil and total comfort services provider. Ok fine. How could it be ok before and then not after. He arrived at the expected time and spent time performing the necessary jobs for this tune up. They are a higher price than anyone else. *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. Choosing a heating oil service provider: the hidden cost of a bargain, Propane: how to power your outdoor living and entertaining, Tank & Tankless Hot Water Heater Services, When should you repair or replace your furnace, The heating equipment maintenance checklist every homeowner needs, Tankless water heaters vs. storage tank water heaters, 10 life hacks for saving on your heating bill this winter, Why you should switch to a new energy-efficient air conditioning system, How often you should change the AC filters in your house and how to do it, What size of central air conditioner do you need, Heat pumps vs. air conditioners: What's the difference and which should I get, Why you need an indoor air quality system: get the facts, Storm and hurricane preparedness for homeowners, Moving tips: let us take some things off your to-do list. Petro Home Services | We're America's #1 local home heating oil and total comfort services provider. Its location on this page may change next time you visit. FAQ. Enter a Melbet promo code and get a generous bonus, An Insight into Coupons and a Secret Bonus, Organic Hacks to Tweak Audio Recording for Videos Production, Bring Back Life to Your Graphic Images- Used Best Graphic Design Software, New Google Update and Future of Interstitial Ads. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. Petro Home Services insights Based on 122 survey responses Areas for improvement Overall satisfaction Sense of belonging Trust in colleagues Don't Trust Billing Clerk (Former Employee) - Remote - February 15, 2023 This company will hold your pay because the managers cannot tell the truth. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Contact UsTerms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Contact Us $6.509 / gallon for #2 oil. Be the first one to find this review helpful. I called Petro first after compiling a list of A-rated CAC vendors from Angie's List. ", In addition to this acquisition activity, Petro, our heating oil division, has added approximately 4,600 net new customers this past quarter through internal marketing. The pipeline is owned and operated by PetroChina WestEast Gas Pipeline Company, a subsidiary of PetroChina. I also was given a $125 credit as a new customer. *Some services may not be available in all areas. David Westin speaks with top names in finance about the week's biggest issues on Wall Street. time, or property do not do business with Petro. Unacceptable. Share Your Design Ideas, New JerseysMurphy Defends $10 Billion Rainy Day Fund as States Economy Slows, What Led to Europes Deadliest Train Crash in a Decade, This Week in Crypto: Ukraine War, Marathon Digital, FTX. Star Gas Partners, L.P., is a leading distributor of home heating oil, propane and deregulated natural gas and electricity. According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, the average cost for heating oil in 2019 was just over $3.00 per gallon. Petro staff is always courteous, professional and does the job right the first time. Get buying tips about Utility Companies delivered to your inbox. K.W. Petro has installed a new furnace and hot water heater over the last couple of years. Petro Home Services offers the following services: Heating Oil, Heating & AC, Plumbing, Propane, Visit the Solution Center to Explore Articles. Unsubscribe easily. Petro's large network, resources and local customer service professionals, drivers and technicians enables us to support your home heating oil and service needs better than any other company. That's peace of mind. This company tells you everything that makes one feel using this company will be the right choice. I signed up for oil delivery in December as a new customer. Robinson Pump Service Ltd. joined the Petroservice family. Put $0 down on the latest energy-efficient systems. PETRO OIL YOU ARE NON TRUSTWORTHY.. Petro Service Limited is pleased to welcome K.W. Talked to them on the phone (twice). STAR GAS ANNOUNCES SEVEN ACQUISITIONS All Rights Reserved. Not only was he courteous and very knowledgeable about the problem, but he was also able to THEY'RE BAD BUSINESS!! Stewart (Tech #756) was great! Petroleum Services Ltd. joined the Petroservice team in August 2019. Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations. Say I lock in to a contract with them my oil won't go over $2 a gallon and if it goes lower I would get the lower price, but I never did. Earlier that day, we were approached by a salesman for Slomin's oil, inviting us to lock in an oil delivery price of $3.50 and a service agreement, which we declined because we already have an annual contact with Petro, with a service agreement for which we are billed separately. According to the tenant, it was just an annual service visit. They called at 2:30, said they had one stop before me and would be here around 3:30. . We value your privacy. Copyright 2022 Consumers Unified LLC. Woodbury, NY Easy Apply 19d. Had our heat back in no time. Come May I receive a bill for just under $2000. Might convert to gas. The one-hour program features market and geopolitical discussions with a rotating panel of influential voices including thought leaders, CEOs, policy makers and economists. Our priority is to ensure a consistently excellent customer offer is available across our network, whether the service station is owned by Shell or by an independent dealer. Motor Fuel, based in St Albans, Hertfordshire, owns about 280 petrol stations under brands including BP, Jet and Texaco. The pipeline was put into trial operation on 1 October 2004, and the full commercial supply of natural gas commenced on 1 January 2005. Regards, Petro Home Services. Definition: Gasoline or petrol is a derivative product of crude oil/petroleum. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. A link has directed you to this review. I left the company. Is Petro a gas or oil? October 19, 2004. Generators, Chimneys, Indoor Air Quality, Service Plans, Environmental Become a customer Contact us We're here whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. the service person was prompt-called before arriving, professional and clean, came on time - work was completed on time - price seemed a little higher then most others but stuck with them because they have been my oil company for 20 plus yrs, I have my oil service contract with petro - they also did work for me such as : 1. replaced my central ac condenser 2. new hot water tank was also installed. Well its now been 24 hours later and several phones later with no email with my receipt. They arrived on time and performed great. It went well. There are many local companies out there does that. Included in these seven companies were two propane distributorships, East Side Gas of Lawrence, Indiana and Blufton Propane of Blufton, Indiana, as well as five heating oil distributorships, including Schoen Fuel of New Jersey and four other independent companies, all based in Long Island, New York. Find your local office: See what services and offers are available in your area. Who is the CEO of Petro home services? 6 Who are the largest shareholders of Petro Canada? BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. I paid $4.89 / gallon, Petro pricing, last month, which is still insane. Minimum 15 minutes delayed. Customer Service Supervisor. Petro sells you a worthless service contract. Really great, friendly and thorough service. . Thats criminal, Putin or no Putin. Talking with the customer rep her best response was their oil is SUPERIOR than most company. Mrs. Tonya Bloom, Accounting Manager Additional Contact Information Fax Numbers (410) 238-4080 Primary Fax (410) 563-8475 Other Fax (410) 838-1600 Other Fax (410) 355-9284 Other Fax Phone Numbers. They also charged me tax and i had to fight them on that. Petro Home Services. Their parent company, Petro is rated an F on the BBB. While other Alaska refineries were processing a wide variety of petroleum products, Petro Star's founders recognized the need for a refinery that would process only mid-end distillates such as heating oil, diesel and aviation fuels for homes and . Subsidiaries of HollyFrontier produce and market gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, asphalt, heavy products and specialty lubricant products. They need to improve their call-center service since it seems I'm always on hold for 15 minutes or more to call for service. Put $0 down on the latest energy-efficient systems. Was told the tech would be out to today. A month later calls resume (in violation of TCPA regulations) now insisting I owe the $125 that I was credited as a new customer. Feel free to search through our home services resources and see if we can help to answer some of the questions you may have about various home systems, installations and maintenance requirements for The technicians were professional. Specialties: With over 100 years of experience, Petro Home Services provides home heating oil, propane, air conditioning, plumbing, generators, chimney, and home automation services to East Coast customers from Massachusetts to Virginia. I called 800-645-4328 but not working number. Where are the petrol stations owned by Shell? Star Gas Partners, L.P., is a leading distributor of home heating oil, propane and deregulated natural gas and electricity. I ask to get out even before a delivery was made and they hold you at ransom for $400 in order to get out. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Well guide you through the process. First time home buyer, first time using oil boiler based baseboard heating. Petro's large network, resources and local customer service professionals, drivers and technicians enables them to support your home heating oil and service . Find your local office: See what services and offers are available in your area. I am told someone will have to call me to do this. I would never use them in the future. Or, maybe I misunderstood their website, even though it says Petro provides CAC sales and service. They took the money right out of my bank account and I never heard back on a delivery date, so I called 3 days later and the women on the phone conveniently says "Oh youre scheduled for today," my delivery came and my tank was at 1/4. When did Petro Canada merge with Suncor Energy? Home heating oil equipment and services to help you save. Disclaimer. Would be there on Tuesday, cancelled again. History. In our quest to provide next level service, we expanded our service offering in 2000 to include project management & construction capabilities and adding our Weights and Measures Accreditation in 2004. Founded 1903 With Angi since July 2012 We're America's #1 local home heating oil and total home comfort services provider (heating, cooling, plumbing, chimney). Choosing a heating oil service provider: the hidden cost of a bargain, Propane: how to power your outdoor living and entertaining, Tank & Tankless Hot Water Heater Services, When should you repair or replace your furnace, The heating equipment maintenance checklist every homeowner needs, Tankless water heaters vs. storage tank water heaters, 10 life hacks for saving on your heating bill this winter, Why you should switch to a new energy-efficient air conditioning system, How often you should change the AC filters in your house and how to do it, What size of central air conditioner do you need, Heat pumps vs. air conditioners: What's the difference and which should I get, Why you need an indoor air quality system: get the facts, Storm and hurricane preparedness for homeowners, Moving tips: let us take some things off your to-do list, Why fireplace safety and cleaning your chimney matters. Do not use them!! Fixed everything, explained how to use system. Get a Quote BBB Rating & Accreditation B Accredited Since: 11/1/1975 Years in Business: 76 Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. I used Petro Home Services to install two toilets. Petro Holdings . I am very happy I chose Petro Home Services. You can rely on our experts to take care of many other home comfort services, too and our dedicated team is always working to provide better service. Higher propane, and especially home heating oil costs, may be stimulating increased consolidation in these industries, as well as a flight by consumers to high quality larger distributors such as ourselves.". It is derived during fractional distillation process and has a translucent liquid form. They need to have a more competitive price. They are professional. Over 100 years of heating, cooling and home service experience Local teams that are ready to fix problems fast Reliable emergency service and support We're here for you 24/7 in any weather I used Petro Heating and Air Conditioning Services to fix something. Maspeth, NY 30d+. With over 100 years of experience, Petro provides home heating oil, propane, air conditioning, generators, and chimney maintenance to East Coast customers That's peace of mind. Petro Home Services was supposed to come to my house to work on the heat and thermostat from 12 - 3 PM today. Petro served my tenant. Petro Service Limited is accredited by Measurement Canada, an agency of Industry Canada, to perform inspections pursuant to the Weights and Measures Act. A's across the board. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews, BBB serving Metro Washington DC, Metro Philadelphia & Eastern Pennsylvania. PERIOD. I received a bill that was too high, I know that the oil is expensive, but raising the price of the oil from 4.30 to 6.79 is ridiculous. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances and consult with your own investment, financial, tax and legal advisers. heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, heating oil companies. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. They are definitely over priced even when you're locked into a contract with them. Choosing a heating oil service provider: the hidden cost of a bargain, Propane: how to power your outdoor living and entertaining, Tank & Tankless Hot Water Heater Services, When should you repair or replace your furnace, The heating equipment maintenance checklist every homeowner needs, Tankless water heaters vs. storage tank water heaters, 10 life hacks for saving on your heating bill this winter, Why you should switch to a new energy-efficient air conditioning system, How often you should change the AC filters in your house and how to do it, What size of central air conditioner do you need, Heat pumps vs. air conditioners: What's the difference and which should I get, Why you need an indoor air quality system: get the facts, Storm and hurricane preparedness for homeowners, Moving tips: let us take some things off your to-do list, Automatic heating oil delivery and emergency service, Heating oil pricing plans to help manage heating costs, Equipment installation and repair services of systems from all leading brands, Special offers on new, energy-efficient heating systems, Installation, service and repair of central air and ductless mini-split AC systems from all major brands, Special offers on new, energy-efficient AC systems. I receive at least three more calls from a customer care representatives that keep having me explain the situation over and over. In order for the price of $6.15 to even be contained within that average would mean that there were companies charging less than $3/gallon, which is of course ludicrious. heating & air conditioning/hvac, heating oil companies. Call 888.735.5651 to join our family and learn more about services. It did not make sense since there was no problem before his arrival. ConsumerAffairs is not a government agency. They had aThe combined purchase price of the distributorships was $18.6 million. Technician was knowledgeable and thorough. Through its wholly owned Petro subsidiary, Star is the nations largest retail distributor of home heating oil, serving approximately 385,000 customers in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic. Pending the start of renovation, the existing CAC works, except for the compressor unit outside. Doing as much research as possible before calling a professional can save you a lot of time and money, because you may know what you They have been servicing our house for 20+ years. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. However, each month marked subtle changes to the price a consumer will pay. DON'T USE Petro. They don't cover items that are expensive and break. We are commonly referred to as Petroservice, our registered business name. Hence the high price. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our, https://www.petro.com/petro-locations/al/hicksville-ny. Their services contracts have taken a quantum jump in expense, but their service is the worst it has ever been. There was no cost, we have a contract with them.
Can I Return Woot Items At Kohl's, How To Delete Submission On Canvas As A Student, Articles W