I just knew. Juno is associated with marriage and family life. Or, there may be conflict when it comes to the conflicting demands of your home life on one hand, and your public/professional life on the other. In nodal synastry, it is generally the node person who feels the connection more deeply, or at least, is more aware of the connection. The South Node represents where weve been, while the North Node represents where were going. This synastry aspect indicates each person has developed the traits and qualities the other needs for their personal growth. Most important to me is that you find Jesus. You? Your thoughts on Neptune conjunct the SN in the natal? his NN conjunct my SN 8 degrees ( I have a Kite Grand Air Trine with SaturnR conjunct SN in Gem-2758 H11 running it). What was hard was how he could talk on and on about relationships but not identify with any emotions. He is a Libra Sun Conjunct Saturn man with Cancer Moon, Im a Cancer Sun with Cap Moon in the 7th Trine Venus. Neptune and Juno conjunct in the synastry chart. Does that seem to be relevant? Hi there Rebecca, Yes, I have seen quite a number of pairs, where there were Juno connections, but they still got divorced or broke up. My biggest heartbreak came from a moon/mars conjunct Juno in Libra relationship. Juno trine Jupiter makes your interaction easy and here Juno helps Jupiter to see what perfect commitment really means. Personally, I have this aspect with my mother, and she is my soul mate, best friend, and confidant, forever and always. We met in the most random, bizarre way, but the chemistry and familiarity was instant. It may be the Child Asteroid conjunct another persons Moon. South Node being the comfort zone, it doesnt respond very well to change- and this is exactly the reason why Pluto comes into their life. Send me a postcard from your honeymoon. 2. This bond is considered unbreakable to many astrologers. Hard to explain, though. "I want to welcome you to my website. Copyright 2000-2013 My Eros trine his Decendant 7th house 3. Since day one we have been in love at first sight and are literally inseparable. The Juno person is attracted to the Moon person, in addition they can commit to each other on emotional level easily. https://amazing-astrology.com/testimonials/amazing-synastry-reading/. Your email address will not be published. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. His Uranus trine my Eros 4 10 The Sun represents your ego and self-confidence in astrology, and the south node can damage it. https://amazing-astrology.com/testimonials/your-reading-was-amazing/, WOW!!! When she was born and came home from the hospital I still remember that day like it was yesterday. his Venus conjunct my MC / North Node Both people feel the dynamic of the Juno aspect, however, Juno partner is apt to feeling the dynamic more in your case. Indeed, Juno often figures strongly in the synastry charts of marriage couples. his square my Vertex (1 deg) This aspect indicates a spiritual and mysterious relationship rooted in past lives. Any interpretation for that aspect? With Juno/Saturn conjunction this willingness is even stronger and somehow it seems easy for both (Saturn and Juno) of you to settle down with each other. Thank you so much! Does this look karmic? This couple feels very comfortable with each other, and may have bonded over spiritual matters in a past life. In a previous lifetime, perhaps it was a father-child relationship. But when you dont, drama never seems to stop. Maybe its because I have Jupiter in my 12th in pisces too? The sense of familiarity and attraction is felt intuitively. The Basic House Rulers23 Simple Steps for Beginners. My Juno in 8th house conjunct my exs Sun/Venus in Virgo. From what I have seen in my clients charts, I would say that connection is there and it is felt by both people. This asteroid has very strong feminine energy. Copyright [the-year] [site-link] | This website is intended for entertainment purposes only. However, you should not look only at these three aspects when determining whether relationship has future or not. I met you when my life was in ruins and you helped me so much with your advices! The feeling of commitment to each other is strong, and it can be difficult to separate from one another. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. As the passion settles and same past circumstances start straining the relationship, they both tend to sweep things under the rug or just give up when things get too hard. Every interaction is bursting with passion and dynamic energy. Testemonial: I was cheated on and I had enough! mine conjunct his Vesta (1 deg). Thank you for doing an article about this. Because Juno alone cannot be seen as an ultimate true love indicator, if you dont take other aspects in consideration. My ex boyfriend and I had a very tight Venus-South Node connection. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. This is complicated and I would need to see the chart. I am sure he can feel the connection too. Also, have you seen cases where there were many Juno linkages between a pair but they did not end up together or get divorced? Also Pluto sesquiquadrate Juno double whammy. His Juno is conjunct my SN in Taurus, 10H. Indeed, you were both strongly involved in each others public life and career in a past life. When I held her for the first time I was overwhelmed by emotion as I immediately received information about her psychically. . It just feels too good! If it is a partnership, competitiveness is the driving force. Although I hope the Moon conjunct SN relationship can carry on forever. Somos dos chicas, Hi Rebecca Juno and Jupiter person make it easier for each other to commit. It is as if when you come together, you feel comforted and whole. How do you feel about Juno Conjunct Juno and Juno Conjunct Saturn? His Juno/My Juno South Node conjunct North Node: The South Node represents "where we've been," while the North Node represents "where we're going.". Just to make sure that I understood you correctly; the conjunction between Karma and Juno has 3orb, right? There may also be significant external obstacles such as long distance, cultural and age differences, etc. The intellectual link is comfortable and familiar, and the two of you feel incredibly happy talking to one another. His Juno/My Venus Im wondering what you think about the following Juno aspects: 1. But Im wondering if we start dating more seriously would he make me want my individuality more with this aspect? Since the South Node represents the area we have mastered in a past life, the planet person can learn a lot from the South Node about their habits related to their own Venus. What is your opinion? his Mars trine my Pluto 3 degrees; It was a strong attraction to each other on the first day we met. What do you think? They may feel that the relationship has no potential for growth, and decide to break off the union. My first boyfriends Sun was conjunct my South Node in Scorpio. South Node may be avoiding necessary changes in order to grow out of their comfort zone. In the past life, it is very likely that this was a romantic relationship that prematurely ended due to external circumstances- just like in the story of Romeo and Juliet. My Karma (3811) trine his Psyche 3 50 Plutos obsession with my 1st house qualities may hold me back from developing my 7th house qualities in this sense, as Pluto keeps me focused on the past (South Node) instead of my future (North Node). I noticed Neptune isnt listed here. He may be a teacher of assertiveness training. This sounds very proimising! Dont cross him but he will be loyal, if you are, too. They commit to each other on sexual level extremely fast. Thank you so much <3, Im learning so much from your posts I didnt know the nodes were so important. I believe that these two answers determine how strong this conjunction will manifest in relationship. Im just curious if youve ever seen a mans Juno conjunct a womans Venus partnership that didnt work out? His Sun trine my Moon 9 37 (is ok for luminaries or too wide?) Ugh! Thank you. Venus Opposition North Node Synastry (Conjunct South Node) The Venus opposition North Node synastry aspect is the same thing as Venus conjunct South Node in synastry. I have NN Conjunct IC (Im the IC) with someone and Im crazy about him (and yes we met at work). Planets conjunct it boost the south node's influence with their energy. Thank you so much for this info. Trines and sextiles are not so strong, but are still very strong. I was really looking forward to your interpretation. Lucky him! Venus persons issues on self worth could be triggered, or South Node may get too lazy in the relationship. Juno in aspect between two people indicates a strong attachment, in other words true love. On the other hand, there may be a lot of coincidences or synchronicities that are hard to ignore. At least to some point. Also a trine to my Uranus and a sextile to my Chiron to my south node very close. what about pluto conjunct south node? My biggest question would be how to interpret mars square juno? Sun-Venus or Venus-Venus synastry aspects: Sun-Venus contacts in synastry are highly touted by astrologers, and for good reason! his conjunct my Asc (1 deg) The SN gets short shrift, in my opinion. Ew. Mars also supports the Node persons actions and strives to further their goals. She has in her chart Juno in Sag 11 degrees in 12th house with my Jupiter in Aries 14 degrees in her 4th house and my Sun in Leo 10 degrees her 8th house. I was amazed how accurate it was and since than you have been accurate every single time, when I ordered your service. This also causes one to have a blind spot about peoples motives even as an astrologer I have had relationships cause me untold problems and have been blamed for the wrong doing the other committed. </p> the sun juno aspects are within 2 degree, I have not used this asteroid, KAren, but if it is a 1 degree orb, it would count.Who has it? Trines and sextiles are not so strong, but are still very strong. Now, Mars person feels this as a very strong desire to take action towards the South Node. The two of you have met before, and will meet again. Currently you have JavaScript disabled. The first it was Mercury (me) conjunct NN (partner). This person may be the great love of your life. Their memory is likely to stick with you forever, as your relationship has spanned many lifetimes. Someone told me that these are really bad aspects. We continued seeing each other for sexual purposes for about a year after we broke up because it was just too irresistible. In astrology, Ceres represents the nurturing principle. my Moon in his 7th house mine conjunct his Sun (0 deg) To gather more about the flavor of the relationship, look to the actual aspect (is it favorable or difficult?) Many astrology articles and books out there say it is the Node person who feels the relationship holds them back because the planet person keeps the Node person in the past. . We could play pretend but hell I would ever marry anyone like him. This aspect indicates that the South Node person helped develop the professional success of the Midheaven person. My Juno is conjunct my partners moon 0 and mars 1 and trine his venus, but the orb is probably too big 4(?). You recognize each other. At the same time, this bond is said to be unbreakable! His Juno is conjunct my vortex and my Juno is conjunct his. Linda McCartney's Juno is located . Being together feels like home for both partners. Your Scorpio Moon needs to show emotions to people you love. Jupiter cheated on Juno, however she still stayed with him and fulfilled her traditional duties. 2023 by Going Places. And you are absolutly right about those planets . Namely, this conjunction could have major or barly any affect on your love life it all depends on the whole picture (and not to forget the progressed chart here). Thank you so much for your advice on how to approach our relationship to overcome our crisis! my Jupiter conjunct his Jupiter, Wow, lovely aspects. On the other hand, this aspect is also regarded as a separative aspect, as in, the relationship between the two may never fully get off the ground. With Pluto on someones South Node, the couple feels very comfortable and familiar to each other. Its one of my favorite blogs, if not the first! All that you say in the descriptions is very accurate. I am having trouble finding Node-Node contacts. Sextile his Chiron (exact) IP: Logged. Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton had this aspect in Synastry. Paul Newman's Juno is opposite Joanne Woodward's Jupiter, and her Juno is conjunct his Venus and Mercury, and opposite his Pluto. His Juno trine my Eros 41 South Node conjunct (North Node opposite) Aspects in Synastry. However, if you want me to help you to find Jesus, that is why I am here. (Given that there are no other significantly bad aspects elsewhere in synastry), They are still married, happily as far as I know. You may still be lucky and you may have good timing on thingslike being at the right place at the right time. Juno conjunct the Vertex Juno is love, loyalty and devotion. Would be interesting though how other aspects (Venus/Moon/Pluto) affected this. Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a. Knowingly or not, Pluto person usually becomes the lead and stirs South Nodes subconscious patterns and traumas. https://amazing-astrology.com/testimonials/you-were-spot-on/. The South Node tends to feed on any planet that touches it, so the Uranus person may eventually become drained, while the Node person may feel held back. Especially to the knowing of other people and having a blind spot to other peoples motives.
I Am A Skinwalker, Northants Telegraph In Court, Tribute To A Friend Who Died Of Cancer, Shooting In Columbus, Ms Last Night, Articles J