I highly recommend living here. I'm the owner, send me updates. Christopher Todd Communities has not reviewed any of these third-party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Everything is brand new and we have a fenced in backyard with grass. 11903 W Happy Valley Rd #41, Peoria, AZ is a apartment home that contains 995 sq ft and was built in 2020. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). If the CCPA applies to us and to your information, you can submit a request to us for the following personal information we have collected: Right to request the deletion of personal information we have collected from you This apartment is located at 11903 W Happy Valley Rd #12, Peoria, AZ. 11903 W Happy Valley Rd Peoria, AZ 85383. 6.7 mi, Christopher Todd Communities At Marley Park, 1-2 Br Live with the convenience of a maintenance-free home and backyard, keyless door entry and doorbell camera, Fitness Center and Yoga Studio, and an on-site, resort-style pool. CORT will make you Move In Ready! This apartment is located at 11903 W Happy Valley Rd #79, Peoria, AZ. Christopher Todd Communities is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local fair housing laws. Cats allowed. If the CCPA applies to us and to your information, you can submit a request to us for the following personal information we have collected: Right to request the deletion of personal information we have collected from you If you have any questions regarding the Website, please contact Christopher Todd Communities. They also have garages here. With some exceptions, you have the right to see what Personal Information we hold about you. This property was built in 2020. At home, enjoy a lifestyle complete with high-speed Internet, a front doorbell camera, smart thermostat, and keyless entry all controlled by either a smart home panel or app on your phone. 512(c)(3) for further detail): The designated Christopher Todd Communities copyright agent (Copyright Agent) to receive such notifications of claimed infringement is: Christopher Todd Communities, Attn: Legal Services, 1201 South Alma School Road, Suite 12400, Mesa, AZ 85210. The staff is very accommodating and friendly! We recommend that you consult your legal advisor before filing such a notice or any counter-notice under the DMCA. Christopher Todd at Community at Happy Valley has proven to be a friendly and well-managed apartment living experience. Website. You shall not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials and/or Third-Party Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or any such content therein. PERSONAL INFORMATION OF MINORS I represent to you that I have read this entire application and that all the above information hereon is true and correct. We hope youll take a tour and reach out with any questions. Every Christopher Todd Communities rental home comes with high-quality appliances, including stainless steel refrigerator with built-in ice maker, stove, dishwasher, and microwave plus a full-size washer and dryer. Ideally located in Peoria, Christopher Todd Communities On Happy Valley provides the best of one and two-bedroom luxury rental homes with smart home technology, unmatched community amenities, and care-free living built right in. I represent to you that I have read this entire application and that all the above information hereon is true and correct. The person requesting any reasonable modification may be responsible for the related expenses. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. To access the Privacy Policy of RENTCaf, please visit: https://www.rentcafe.com/apartments/privacypolicy.aspx. Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? This apartment is located at 11903 W Happy Valley Rd #80, Peoria, AZ. We do not sell the Personal Information of minors. For Rent - House. This Policy does not cover information that is exempted from privacy policy notification requirements, including information about employees, contractors, job applicants and information processed exclusively in the context of a business person acting in a business capacity. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, unless you have the express prior written consent of Christopher Todd Communities or written permission from a third party with respect to such partys Third-Party Content, you may not (i) distribute the Website, or any portion thereof or content (including without limitation Materials and Third-Party Content) of any kind included therein, in any medium, (ii) modify the Website, or any portion thereof, (iii) access the Materials and Third-Party Content through any technology or means other than those provided on the Website itself, (iv) use the Website, or any portion thereof or content of any kind included therein, in any medium, for any commercial use, or (v) transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Website (including without limitation Materials and Third-Party Content) for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Pet fees apply. If you use these links, you may leave the Website. Information on the Website should not be relied upon for accuracy, timeliness and completeness and projections, forecasts and estimates on the Website are not guarantees of current or future performance. Home Highlights Parking None Outdoor No Info A/C No HOA None Price/Sqft No Info Listed No Info 85374, 1-2 Br ACCESSIBILITY. Here's some useful information on 85383, Peoria, AZ like the city's cost of . TTY: (613) 992-9190 You agree to abide by all copyright notices and trademark, information and other restrictions in connection with the Website, including without limitation any Materials and Third-Party Content therein. Find your new home and community at Christopher Todd Communities. If you exercise any of the rights afforded to you by the CCPA, we will continue to treat you fairly. The place to live! In between, enjoy barbecues, relaxation, and a game of fetch with your pup in your own private backyard. 13.9 mi, Christopher Todd Communities On Camelback, Litchfield Park, PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose. These one and two-bedroom homes in Peoria are only steps from our luxurious community amenities like a heated resort-style pool, a relaxing spa, Event Lawn, a Fitness Center and Yoga Studio, and more. Christopher Todd Communities On Happy Valley, Peoria, AZ 85383. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the county level in Maricopa County? This property was built in 2020. Christopher Todd Communities does not endorse any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein or make any representations about third-party sites, their usefulness, safety or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content, or any information or other products, services or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them, and Christopher Todd Communities expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with such third-party sites. Thanks for reporting an issue. Send me news, tips, and promos from realtor.com using my email. Call the number below or fill out the contact form to schedule a tour today. Residents have easy access to abundant shopping opportunities without having to leave town at places like Deer Valley Towne Center and Bell Towne Plaza. Your new rental home does not come furnished; however, we can refer you to furniture rental companies who are happy to help! Homes for Sale Near 11903 W Happy Valley Rd #79. 11903 W Happy Valley Rd, Peoria, AZ 85383 Claim Reward. Please let us know if there is anything we can do. Enforcement of the Terms of Use will be governed by Arizona law, excluding its conflict and choice of law principles. The staff are genuine and kind. We are so happy that you are loving living here. Please contact our leasing team for more details. Our service providers may use cookies and those cookies may be stored on your computer when you visit our website. ALL USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION MATERIALS AND THIRD-PARTY CONTENT SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND ALL OF THE FOREGOING ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Our Sites are not directed to minors under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors. $1,457-$2,314 Vacant land located at 11903 W Happy Valley Rd #37, Peoria, AZ 85383. The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose. [email protected] | 480.608.5400. Happy to live here! Our touring schedules and operating hours may vary as we continue to follow local phased opening guidelines and direction from local health officials. The information contained within press releases issued by Christopher Todd Communities and its affiliates should not be deemed accurate or current except as of the date the release was posted. Thanks so much for the positive review. In the event that a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms of Use to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). SSocialize at events like poolside yoga, water aerobics, outdoor movies, and doggy yappy hours. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. I asked if there was anyway possible if they could move them into our home. Details for Christopher Todd Communities On Happy Valley, Listing Courtesy Of: Inland Residential Real Estate Services, LLC, Christopher Todd Communities On Happy Valley Floor Plans & Pricing. By email at: [email protected] AZ You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Christopher Todd Communities and its affiliates, officers, directors, owners, operators, employees, licensors and agents, from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from, related to or in connection with: (i) your use of and access to the Website, including without limitation any Materials contained herein; (ii) your violation of any of these Terms of Use; and/or (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any Third-Party Content or any other third-party copyright, property, or privacy right in connection with your use of or access to the Website. We may need to confirm your identity before providing you with this access, and if we cannot verify your identity with the degree of certainty required, we will not be able to respond to your request. Part 2! 85379, 1-2 Br Christopher Todd Communities reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use by you shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from Christopher Todd Communities. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Email me listings and apartment related info. This property was built in 2020. Christopher Todd Communities will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, familial status, disability, or any other specific classes protected by applicable laws. IN NO EVENT WILL CHRISTOPHER TODD COMMUNITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES ARISING FROM CLAIMS RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, LOSS OF DATA, LOST REVENUE, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE, CHANGE IN APPLICABLE GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER CHRISTOPHER TODD COMMUNITIES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS, IN NO EVENT WILL THE TOTAL, CUMULATIVE LIABILITY OF CHRISTOPHER TODD COMMUNITIES FOR DAMAGES UNDER THE TERMS OF USE EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00). We do not respond to browser or do not track signals. In certain cases, you will be notified via email or by a notice on our website. Home Highlights Parking None Outdoor No Info A/C Heating & Cooling HOA None Price/Sqft No Info We collect, process and store various types of Personal Information. There are also three parks within 10.8 miles, including Challenger Space Center, Deem Hills Recreation Area, and Adobe Dam Regional Park. If you have an account with Company on the Site, you can select your preferences through your account settings. Live with the convenience of a maintenance-free home and backyard, keyless door entry and doorbell camera, Fitness Center and Yoga Studio, and an on-site, resort-style pool. Christopher Todd Communities On Happy Valley is a single family homes community located in Maricopa County and the 85383 ZIP Code. EMAIL AND TEXT MANAGEMENT I also understand that this is not a lease and should my application be accepted, I agree to sign your lease form currently in use. Good News! The pool lights up at night with color changing lights. Availability. In certain cases, you will be notified via email or by a notice on our website. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any claims arising out of or related to the Terms of Use or your use of the Website will lie in the state or federal courts located in Arizona and you irrevocably agree to submit to the jurisdiction of such courts. This Site uses Google Analytics (and in the future may use other similar sites or services), a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (Google), to better assist Company in understanding how the Site is used. Its always best to have a conversation directly with a member of our leasing team to get the best, most-up-to-date information on move-in dates or check availability here. You can start and end your day poolside on our covered patio. Hello Anonymous, There are abundant outdoor recreational opportunities in Deer Valley because of its proximity to several natural attractions like Deem Hills and Cave Buttes, both known for scenic hiking and mountain biking trails. Please visit with our leasing team for community specifics. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. IN NO EVENT SHALL CHRISTOPHER TODD COMMUNITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any claims arising out of or related to the Terms of Use or your use of the Website will lie in the state or federal courts located in Arizona and you irrevocably agree to submit to the jurisdiction of such courts. I havent moved there yet, but the outstanding customer service I have received says anything about the community and company, then you are missing out. If you have an account with Company on the Site, you can select your preferences through your account settings. Hello, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Homes for Sale Near 11903 W Happy Valley Rd #80. Please note you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Site if you choose to block all cookies. Christopher Todd Communities On Happy Valley has 3 shopping centers within 2.7 miles, which is about a 5-minute drive. 3,550 Sq. Unit Amenities. Scores provided by By email at: [email protected] This property has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and approximately 647 sqft of floor space. air conditioning. Clean, well-kept grounds. You further understand and acknowledge if you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk. Time and distance from Christopher Todd Communities On Happy Valley. This Site uses Google Analytics (and in the future may use other similar sites or services), a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (Google), to better assist Company in understanding how the Site is used. Were going to miss the pool and gym when we leave for sure! Take a moment to view photos of before you consider renting this home, and learn more about the neighborhood. By phone at: (877) 596-1200 Christopher Todd Communities On Happy Valley is within 14 minutes or 7.9 miles from Glendale C.C., North Campus. 11903 W Happy Valley Rd #182, Peoria, AZ 85383 | Zillow For Sale By Agent By Owner New Construction Coming Soon Coming Soon listings are homes that will soon be on the market. Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? We Want To Hear From You. Except as otherwise noted in the Website, you are hereby authorized to view, download, cache, copy and print the Materials solely for your personal, non-commercial use and not for resale or further distribution, retransmission, subject to the following conditions: 1. You acknowledge and agree that the Third-Party Content does not reflect the views of Christopher Todd Communities and that Christopher Todd Communities is not responsible for any views, ideas, positions, materials and the like contained in any Third-Party Content. Being in the customer service business myself, I appreciate getting what I give. In unit laundry. AZ Christopher Todd Communities On Happy Valley, https://www.rentcafe.com/apartments/privacypolicy.aspx, 2021 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED CHRISTOPHER TODD COMMUNITIES LLC. Dishwasher. HowLoud. (opens in new window/tab). We recommend you check with our leasing team for any other restrictions. If you do not agree to all the Terms of Use, you do not have the right to access, view or use the Website. I further represent that my rental and credit records are in good standing with no judgments or liens against me. This home is currently off market - it last sold on August 20, 2021 for $76,146,000. PERSONAL INFORMATION OF MINORS We may also share Personal Information with any person to whom we transfer any of our rights or obligations under any agreement, or in connection with a sale, merger or consolidation of our business or other transfer of our assets, whether voluntarily or by operation of law, or who is otherwise deemed to be our successor or transferee. See the estimate, review home details, and search for homes nearby. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. This home was built in 2020 and last sold on 2023-02-11 for $2,047. Phone: (613) 995-8210 The Third-Party Content may also contain brand and product names which are trademarks, service marks or trade names of third parties which are the property of their respective owners. PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE PRIVACY POLICY CAREFULLY. Ideally located in Peoria, Christopher Todd Communities On Happy Valley provides the best of one and two-bedroom luxury rental homes with smart home technology, unmatched community amenities, and care-free living built right in. This website at www.ChristopherToddCommunities.com (the Website) is made available to you by Christopher Todd Communities LLC (Christopher Todd Communities). The Website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web or Internet that are not affiliated with, under the control of, or otherwise maintained by Christopher Todd Communities. Thank you for your awesome customer service. The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may apply to California residents whose Personal Information is collected by landlords of a certain size or that meet other criteria. IF COMPANY LEARNS THAT A CHILD UNDER THE AGE OF 13 HAS SUBMITTED PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION TO COMPANY THROUGH THE SITE, IT WILL TAKE REASONABLE MEASURES TO DELETE SUCH INFORMATION FROM ITS RECORDS AND TO NOT USE SUCH INFORMATION FOR ANY PURPOSE (EXCEPT WHERE NECESSARY TO PROTECT THE SAFETY OF THE CHILD OR OTHERS, AS REQUIRED BY LAW, OR AS MAY OTHERWISE BE REQUIRED BY LAW). Peoria, AZ 85383. Deer Valley is home to good public schools and is the ideal suburb for those commuting to Downtown Phoenix and beyond, located less than 20 miles south of town along Interstate 17. This limited right may be revoked by Christopher Todd Communities at any time for any reason whatsoever. I didnt want them just left outside even though it is a gated community and there are cameras on the front doors, I called the office and Andrew was there. This apartment is located at 11903 W Happy Valley Rd #12, Peoria, AZ. $1,544-$1,920 Except as may be expressly set forth otherwise in a written agreement between you and Christopher Todd Communities or a Christopher Todd Communities affiliate, Christopher Todd Communities has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit Christopher Todd Communities to locate the material; Information reasonably sufficient to permit Christopher Todd Communities to contact the reporting person, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail; A statement that the reporting person has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and. It is also near Midwestern University and Thunderbird, West Campus. You agree to abide by all copyright notices and trademark, information and other restrictions in connection with the Website, including without limitation any Materials and Third-Party Content therein. Any copy of the Materials or portion thereof must include all copyright notices appearing on the original. If we are subject to the CCPA, you can learn more about these rights and our processes for consumer requests by contacting us using one of the methods listed below.
Basque Restaurants In Colorado, Articles OTHER