Tell me; what have you in the house? And she said, Your servant has nothing in the house except a jar of oil. Then he said, Go outside, borrow vessels from all your neighbors, empty vessels and not too few. After twenty-five years of standing in the gap, In January 2020, God saw fit to diversify this ministry changing its name to Willing Vessels of Prayer Intercessory Outreach Ministries (WVOP). Fret not yourself because of evildoers; be not envious of wrongdoers! As a virgin pledged to marry Joseph, her pregnancy before marriage could cause a scandal ( Matthew 1:18-25 ). Israel is swallowed up; already they are among the nations as a useless vessel. God, Your ways are good and you work in Your own time, I want to trust You - mold me into Your desire for my life. We must clean up the House for Him to dwell in (by His Spirit). BUT MARY MADE A DECLARATION OF FAITH. Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. N God is not looking for a perfect or educated or the most fluent vessel but He is looking for the available vessel to use. He shall not come inside the camp, but when evening comes, he shall bathe himself in water, and as the sun sets, he may come inside the camp. And he would not allow anyone to carry anything through the temple. U Under the calling and guidance of the Holy Spirit in 1996, Evangelist Tammy T. Dugas founded the Christian Women In Prayer Outreach Ministries (CWIP). Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. F Copyright 2003-2023 | Outreach, Inc., All rights reserved. An in depth Bible study about Predestination. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. Are you ready?" Much Love Truth Carriers! The Jesus Revolution is a modern day testimony of what God can do through us once we become willing vessels allowing him to work through us. The reason that you must do this is because in order for God to use you mightily in this last hour, you are going to have to be a pure vessel that He can flow through. You are serving the Lord Christ. So I exhort the elders among you, as a fellow elder and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, as well as a partaker in the glory that is going to be revealed: shepherd the flock of God that is among you, exercising oversight, not under compulsion, but willingly, as God would have you; not for shameful gain, but eagerly; not domineering over those in your charge, but being examples to the flock. Scriptures: Y Bible verses about Willingness. Come as you are loving atmosphere. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.. Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him. GOD CHOSE MARY NOT BY ANY MERIT OF HER OWN, BUT IT WAS BY THE GRACE OF A SOVEREIGN GOD WHOM THE PROPHET JEREMIAH HAD SAID..KNEW HER BEFORE SHE WAS IN HER MOTHERS WOMB. I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. I pray that You fill me with all that is You. But God selected him to be the great apostle to the Gentiles. IGNITE Youth Group meets Wednesday nights at 7:00pm.Ages 12-18IGNITE Youth are trained to be Creative in taking the Gospel to the World. Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon has devoured me; he has crushed me; he has made me an empty vessel; he has swallowed me like a monster; he has filled his stomach with my delicacies; he has rinsed me out. M Now if anyone has caused pain, he has caused it not to me, but in some measurenot to put it too severelyto all of you. And when one is full, set it aside. So she went from him and shut the door behind herself and her sons. Our Foundational Scripture is ACTS 6:4"We will devote ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word. Who then will offer willingly, consecrating himself today to the Lord?. Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.Luke 8:16 - No man, when he hath lighted a candle, covereth it with a vessel, or putteth it under a bed; but setteth it on a candlestick, that they which enter in may see the light.Habakkuk 2:1-3 - I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. And their guard duty involved the ark, the table, the lampstand, the altars, the vessels of the sanctuary with which the priests minister, and the screen; all the service connected with these. And its breaking is like that of a potter's vessel that is smashed so ruthlessly that among its fragments not a shard is found with which to take fire from the hearth, or to dip up water out of the cistern.. Mary was open to God's will even though it would put her in sticky circumstances. K What if God, willing to show his wrath and to make his power known, endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, Young's Literal Translation And if God, willing to shew the wrath and to make known His power, did endure, in much long suffering, vessels of wrath fitted for destruction, Additional Translations . III. But if anyone loves God, he is known by God. So that the tested genuineness of your faithmore precious than gold that perishes though it is tested by firemay be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ. Bible Verses About Fear The scripture says that he will prepare us for every good work (our assignment). A Dictionary of Bible Types - Walter L. Wilson 1999-01-01 Bible typology is the systematic classification of Bible terms, concepts, and people that have common characteristics or traits. Ugrs a tartalomra. You're going to have to empty yourself before Him and be honest where you arewith everything. Bible Verses About Marriage Just a little has been said of what God can do through an available vessel. Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. Now these Jews were more noble than those in Thessalonica; they received the word with all eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily to see if these things were so. Visit the Bible online to search for words if you dont know the specific passage yourre looking for. For when the foolish took their lamps, they took no oil with them, but the wise took flasks of oil with their lamps. On June 6, 1997, the ministry was formerly blessed and an oath of stewardship was given to stand and be servants of the Lord was taken. So when the LORD saw that he turned aside to look, God called to him from the midst of the bush and said, "Moses, Moses!" THE ANGEL GABRIEL TOLD HER THAT SHE, A VIRGIN, WAS GOING TO CONCEIVE WITHOUT THE AID OF A HUMAN FATHER. Becoming a Vessel of Honor - Rebecca Brown 1992-11 God is the Potter and He is still at work in the lives of His people. * Women's Retreat Ultimately, . Thus says the Lord: In this place of which you say, It is a waste without man or beast, in the cities of Judah and the streets of Jerusalem that are desolate, without man or inhabitant or beast, there shall be heard again, And David answered the priest, Truly women have been kept from us as always when I go on an expedition. And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him. Then Moses said, "I will now turn aside and see this great sight, why the bush does not burn." Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted. These prayer meetings went on at here home for about six months with twelve faithful ladies. Geocoding G It is different from a utensil or an instrument. And the Lord said to him, This is the land of which I swore to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, I will give it to your offspring. I have let you see it with your eyes, but you shall not go over there. So Moses the servant of the Lord died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the Lord, Visit the Bible online to search for words if you dont know the specific passage yourre looking for. MALACHI 3:17 SAYS: AND THEY SHALL BE MINE, SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS, IN THAT DAY WHEN I MAKE UP MY JEWELS HOW AND WHY WAS MARY BLESSED? This is your time to receive. So, being affectionately desirous of you, we were ready to share with you not only the gospel of God but also our own selves, because you had become very dear to us. MARY LOVED THE LORD, AND WAS COMMITED TO BE OBEDIENT TO HIS WILL. To start saving items to a SermonFolder, please create an account. Since we have these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from every defilement of body and spirit, bringing holiness to completion in the fear of God. Our identity in Christ is a function of our election. No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. WVOP currently have twenty-five intercessors who daily stand in the gap and . And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the Lord, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. And when they had prayed, the place in which they were gathered together was shaken, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and continued to speak the word of God with boldness. BEING MISUNDERSTOOD IS ALWAYS PAINFUL, PARTICULARLY WHEN ALL THE CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE IS STACKED UP AGAINST YOU. Try, One Small Change Will Energize Tomorrow's Sermon, Slow Down, Big Fellawhat A Motorcyclist Taught Me About Preaching, Spit-Shine Tomorrow's Sermon Before You Go To Bed Tonight. In essence, a vessel is defined by what it contains - whether honorable or dishonorable. Bible Verses About Love. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. Kids Zone meets every Sunday Morning.Grades K-5THWilling Vessels Christian Center is devoted to training up our Children in the knowledge of Jesus Christ. He does things differently, miraculously. For they gave according to their means, as I can testify, and beyond their means, of their own accord. Second Timothy 2:21 says, "If any man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto . Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. No one comes to the Father except through me. A Humble Vessel. And Mary said, Behold, I am the servant of the Lord; let it be to me according to your word. And the angel departed from her.