Rem agrees to do so, and Light said that she must follow his command only when he tells her to. There was only one person who truly knew Light Yagami. Knock 'em out. Obata assigned clear or "lack of a color" to Light. Why are you asking questions like these? While Misa is resting in her hotel room, L acts lethargic about how catching Kira will be difficult, prompting Light to fight him. However, Near uses L's inheritance to distract the crowd and escape. Light drops a note, which prompts the busjacker to pick it up, only for the note to have been a snippet of the Death Note, meaning the busjacker can see Ryuk. This article has been viewed 107,029 times. When he first started to use the Death Note, he killed someone who he 'thought' was L. He had no regard, no remorse, or even cared that he killed anyone. Near, deducing that the second L is Kira, calls Light and claims that he has interrogated Mello, and that he learned that there are fake rules. Despite this, he keeps her alive even after her memories of being Kira have been removed for the second (and final) time. NO WAY. Light Yagami truly was throughout the series. Okaaayy? I don't like it and hopefully he'll stop. Aizawa refuses to heed Near's orders and has his team follow Light. That is it. Ohba says that he personally sees Light as a "diabolical" character. Shiniwammypowers. As a result, the world falls into a dark age in which essentially everyone now lives under the law of Kira. Most of Light's clothing in Death Note is "fitted" and Obata avoided jeans. Penber enters a train on the Yamanote Line at 3:13 and takes a seat. Light puts down his cup of coffee and looks at your seriously. ', I think of L very highly and I hope that he catches Kira some day. Do you want to be like him? Of course! HELL NO! When Light is about to study for his upcoming entrance exams, he has placed a snippet of the notebook and a mini-LCD TV within a potato chip bag (which contains a flavor which only he out of the rest of his family prefers). This way, when Near touches the Death Note, he won't think that there is no Shinigami because the notebook is a fake. If someone is abused, they need help right away, and those who don't give it are assholes and need to die because humanity doesn't need them! Penber says that he doesn't have a file like that, and Light hands him an envelope. Misa is then taken away, with L revealing that he found DNA evidence in Misa's room pointing towards Misa being the second Kira. Light places two fake rules in the notebook Rem is attached to, one being that when the notebook is destroyed, anyone who has touched the notebook will die, and, most importantly, whoever doesn't write names within the notebook within 13 consecutive days dies. When asked about which character was most similar to himself, Ohba indicated Near and "maybe Light." Of course not! However, Mello has Mogi go to the SPK's headquarters, which puts Light under extreme pressure as Mello and Near are constantly pressuring Mogi into spilling information. Athletic, mental abilities and skill makes him the most famous anti-hero in the world of anime. Who do you think should play Light Yagami in Iron Bat: Armor Wars? Light instructs Takada to tell Mikami to forge a fake notebook and use that fake to write down names in public, while he sends Takada the real names so she does the killings. Light Yagami (, Yagami Raito) is the main protagonist of the Death Note series. He is considered to be quite handsome, a trait noted by Misa Amane and Kiyomi Takada, among others. Similar to his father Soichiro, Light has a strong sense of justice but this quickly becomes warped after he becomes tainted by the notebooks power. I mean, so many other people are so ditzy out there and act like they don't have any sense. Depends on my schedule. He deceived and used pretty much everyone as if they were disposal tools. So, Light takes advantage of this to have the president organize a raid led by Yitzak Ghazanin. Regarding Light, Ohba cited "because I did well in school." RELATED: Best Isekai Anime, Officially Ranked. The law is fine the way it is. This is just a quiz to find out if Light likes you or not. If it wasn't too severe, then I don't think they should get a harsh punishment, but if they did something really bad, then they need to die right then and there. I do not think that Light will become Shinigami like Ryuk after he dies because he is human and according to the manga series . During his confinement, no criminals die, which strengthens the case for Light being Kira. Light arrives at the hotel and appears surprised at the small size of the Task Force, and L tells Light that there are a few outsiders who know what happens within the investigation and only one can contact L directly. This is important because Light Yagami fans tend to be absolutely subjective when it comes to their favorite character and if you're not in agreement with them, they will simply label you a hater. Misa asks to be his girlfriend, admitting that she wouldn't even mind if he simply uses her. Fujiwara explained that he wanted Light to cry in a particular scene even though Kaneko told Fujiwara "Light doesnt cry" since Fujiwara believed that the scene would feel "more honest"; Kaneko used the take. The degree of Light's hubris and ruthlessness varies by adaption. He needs to die and I hope that L can catch him soon. Using a voice synthesizer, the real L announces that Lind L. Tailor was a decoy and a criminal on death row. Use the form below to make a suggestion! One of those pioneer series was Death Note, based on a manga of the same name. At the start of the series, Light is a third-year high school student (12th Grade) at Daikoku Private Academy and also attends supplemental classes at Gamou Prep Academy in the beginning of the story. As you can see, Light always was overconfident and egotistical since the first episode/manga. No, if you need to do something in self-defense, hit 'em with your fists or something. Nope, it's the victim's fault for not being smart and tough enough to outsmart and overpower the person abusing them. While L and the investigation team enacts the plan to take down Higuchi, Light keeps watch of the situation and follows L, eventually to the point where he is riding on a helicopter with L, and witnesses Higuchi's arrest. Thanks in part to David Hoope's death and the battle with the Mafia, the United States submits to Kira and dissolves the SPK, the organization Near is running. A few years in jail is not going to help them. Light selects Demegawa as the Kira spokesperson, intending to spread Kira's word in order to gain more power to take down Near and Mello. That's what he'd like to think. Of course, if you really struggle in school, then you may just not be able to imitate Light Yagami in this area. Light Yagami is a genius in this thrilling manga series 'Death Note' who is appalled by the current state of the world and decides to use a peculiar book. Can't" Near reveals that Mikami had actually written down Takada's name after her kidnapping, not knowing Light did the same. L and the Task Force then find the 13-day rule, successfully clearing Light and Misa of being suspected, while L is still skeptical. Light instructs Misa to find her buried Death Note, which results in her regaining her memories. Once his memories return, however, he reverts back to his ruthless Kira persona and remains that way until his death. And he was selfless. Light's killings reach a monumental scale, attracting the attention of the master detective known as L. The first conflict between Light and L happens over the television, beginning with the broadcast of Lind L. Tailor. Shusuke Kaneko, director of the film, intended for Light to appear sympathetic at the beginning of the film; when Light first gains the Death Note, Kaneko "was careful" to have Light react in a manner "as you and I would." To attain his self-righteous ideals, he made numerous huge sacrifices, including never actually falling in love. They're just as bad as the abuser. As long as criminals are being punished, I don't care how Kira gets rid of them, as long as they're gone because this world needs to be protected some way. *large gasp* KIRA! Known lifespans. Here are the intriguing facts about Light : 1. Do you think we should change it, or keep it the same? Near tells Aizawa, Mogi, Ide, and Matsuda that there is no reason to pursue Light, given that there should be no more hidden Death Note pieces and Light's wounds would prevent him from getting far. Death Note is considered by many to be one of the best anime and manga series of all time. Light hacks into his father's computer without leaving a trace, and discovers that L and the Task Force speculate that Kira may well be a student. Of course I do! please explain to me the inner machinations of your mind, I wanna know . Sabe ignorar? Well, morally, I don't think it's right, but since it's cleaning up the streets, I can turn a blind eye to the situation, I think that Kira is very right to do what he has to do! Near lies to the Task Force, claiming Mogi had died of a heart attack. When Chapter 35 appeared and the editor informed Obata that Light lost his memories, Obata felt that he had to "forget everything he learned" and draw Light in a similar manner as he appeared in Chapter 1. RT @WincestGoddess: um. Kira should smite him or something! Well, I think that the law should be kept the way it is. Light always knows. situs link alternatif kamislot what does light yagami think of you Me: Hello, Light will come here any second. Light also has Mikami say things in public suggesting Ryuk hasn't been following him. As you approach your door, Light turns around. Definitely, I hate how people think that they can do whatever they want. The only thing in his way seems to be the equally genius investigator, L Lawliet. Light is initially skeptical of the notebook's authenticity, but after experimenting with it, Light realizes that the Death Note is real. Light is a young man, standing at above average height with light-brown hair and brown eyes. Kaneko added that as he portrayed Light as "being enthralled" as he "becomes more cruel" to make the audience members feel that they could "do the terrible things he does" even if the members do not sympathize with Light. By signing up you are agreeing to receive emails according to our privacy policy. If you do it out of hatred or some stupid reason like that, then that definitely does not fly with me. This is demonstrated when his sister Sayu is kidnapped and held for ransom; Light prevents Soichiro from taking drastic action in order to keep Sayu safe in spite of knowingly increasing Mello's chances of obtaining the Death Note. I'll do as I damn please. And the tragic irony is that the one person Light put all his trust in was even more evil than Light himself. He decides to use his stock criminals in order to find out how specific the details of death need to be. So I do know for sure that there should be harsher punishment for those who create Hell for others on purpose. Light then has Misa send a message to the Task Force as Kira, that Kira relinquished ownership of his Death Note to one of the members of the Task Force in order to attack the Mafia and regain the notebook. Light sees her walking towards the road, and the scene switches to show her walking upstairs where there is a dangling rope at the top, implying she commits suicide by hanging herself. As such, patients with schizophrenia often fail to recognize reality and have a sense of mental fragmentation. Light uses this opportunity to convince Rem to help him kill L, promising her that it's for Misa's happiness. I-I don't think I can answer this question. Light: *scratches the back of his head* I'm sorry about this, I know these are some weird questions, but I was wondering if you support killing somebody if it's in self-defense? Unlike his manga counterpart, this Light is not as confident and is unwilling to kill law enforcement. I don't like L very much, and I think that he needs to calm down about the whole Kira situation. Light dies in his father's arms, begging him to believe that he acted as Kira to put justice into practice: justice, which Soichiro Yagami had taught Light since his childhood. He also demonstrates a willingness to use the notebook for personal gain, shown when he murders a criminal live on the internet news in order to impress his love interest, Mia Sutton (based on Misa Amane). However, as he can't guarantee that, and in order to kill off Near and Mogi, Light sends Demegawa and tons of other Kira followers to attack Near. That is a powerful life experience. Character Lifespan; Light Yagami: 9 3 31 26 3 9 20161121 (LINE Play) L: 75231362 (anime) 51161121 (TV drama) Misa Amane: . I'll walk you home. Generate your own AI work. He was far more intelligent than other students and naturally graduated Valedictorian. Natalia Almada is a 2012 MacArthur "Genius" Fellow and two-time recipient of the Sundance Documentary Directing Award for El General, in 2009 and Users in 2021.Her directing credits include Todo lo dems (New York Film Festival 2016), El Velador (Cannes 2011), Al Otro Lado (Tribeca 2005) and All Water has a Perfect Memory (Sundance 2002).She is a professor in the Stanford University . What's your style?/What's your favorite thing to wear? Light, being exposed as Kira, attempts to deny it, but with his declaration of victory as well as the evidence Near provided, everyone is convinced Light is Kira. Light had expected Matsuda to gain ownership and make the Shinigami Eye deal, but, unfortunately for Light, Soichiro does so instead. L says that he is now speaking directly to Kira and tells Kira that he will catch him, then the broadcast ends. Light learns the location of Mello and the Mafia by taking control of the current Death Note owner and having him mail him their location. After Light wins the intense tennis match, L reveals that he is suspicious of Light being Kira, with Light still being forced to put up the act and pretends to be shocked. Light knows all, and if you answer in a way to get your desired result, Light's going to know. how to press delete on gk61. I'm not sure. By using our site, you agree to our, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/dc\/Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-1.jpg\/v4-460px-Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-1.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/dc\/Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-1.jpg\/aid1275352-v4-728px-Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-1.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

License: Creative Commons<\/a>
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/82\/Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/82\/Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-2.jpg\/aid1275352-v4-728px-Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/88\/Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/88\/Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-3.jpg\/aid1275352-v4-728px-Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/10\/Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/10\/Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-4.jpg\/aid1275352-v4-728px-Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/2c\/Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-5.jpg\/v4-460px-Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-5.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/2c\/Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-5.jpg\/aid1275352-v4-728px-Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-5.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/62\/Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-6.jpg\/v4-460px-Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-6.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/62\/Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-6.jpg\/aid1275352-v4-728px-Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-6.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/73\/Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-7.jpg\/v4-460px-Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-7.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/73\/Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-7.jpg\/aid1275352-v4-728px-Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-7.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/a5\/Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-8.jpg\/v4-460px-Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-8.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/a5\/Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-8.jpg\/aid1275352-v4-728px-Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-8.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/40\/Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-9.jpg\/v4-460px-Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-9.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/40\/Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-9.jpg\/aid1275352-v4-728px-Imitate-Light-Yagami-Step-9.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}. Light performs his entrance exams, when he notices a student sitting strangely on his seat. Light figures that considering one would be able to control the conditions of death using the Death Note, manipulating the time of death is possible as well. During Part II, if not wearing a similar style of clothes, he is seen wearing a suit. He assists the J-Force, a team formed by heroes from other Jump worlds, with preventing the game's antagonists from completely merging the worlds together. I was one of them who thought light yagami ( from the death note)is just killing others for becoming god and rule the world, And didn't care about anybody. *keeps the door open before you close it* I never caught your name. Interestingly, Mia emulates the ruthless qualities that originated from Light's manga counterpart such as a willingness to kill law enforcement to protect their identities as Kira. Furthermore, Light is very popular among peers and adored by his family members. 9. I don't know, it kind of depends on what the abuser did. He is a high school student who found a special book called the "Death Note" in which he uses to kill criminals. I'd like to say yes, but it would really depend on what you would need me to do. Does light die in Death Note? In complete desperation, Light begs Ryuk to help him by killing everyone in the room, yet Ryuk reminds Light that he is on neither side. "Don't Cross That Line" is a song Soichiro sings about his disapproval of L's methods with Lind L. Tailor. In the manga, Japanese films, musical and anime (at least before the final episode), Light is steadfast in his decisions as Kira and rarely expresses any doubt in his actions. After the sudden death of Raye, Naomi Misora decides to take part in the Kira case herself. Some of the steps might get you in trouble if you're not a genius, like looking out of the window during class. Obata said that he had "no trouble" designing Light as the character description presented to him, "A brilliant honors student who's a little out there," was "clear and detailed." Light kills Shiori at the end of the first movie to gain sympathy from L using Naomi Misora, whom he also kills. Light is decisive and driven to achieve his ambitions, without faltering one bit in his beliefs. Light always knows. During the tennis game, both of them ponder strategies. A few days later, L asks Light to join the Task Force. And because he's a murderer, but, you know. He begins to panic, repeating in his head "I don't want to die," before the Death Note finally takes effect, thus killing him. Comment below or hit the like button.#shorts #iosgames #gamingv. Light says that he will need to see a form of identification before she can join, and Naomi shows him her driver's license. I barely even know you! Just a quiz I'm making at 4 a.m., so please don't criticize! While studying, whenever Light places his hand in the potato chip bag, he actually checks for criminals' names using the mini-TV then writes down their names. Do you want to be like him? Now, depending on what the abuser did, he should either have a life in jail, or be sentenced to death. In the anime, certain characters take on stylized hair colors while the viewer hears their thoughts; Light's color is red. If wikiHow has helped you, please consider a small contribution to support us in helping more readers like you. L is a meany pussycat and needs to die! The task force then disarms Matsuda before he kills Light in his fit of rage and also takes the note scrap as well so it couldn't continue to be used. There, through Soichiro, Light manages to confirm that the L who appeared before him is, in fact, the real L. On April 22, 2004 (2007 in anime), in a broadcast on Sakura TV, "Kira" sends tapes stating that if criminal reports stop, Kira will kill police officers and reporters, and then demands that the life of someone in charge of the Kira investigation be handed overthe Director's or L's. Light was a Japanese high school senior who found a Death Note, a mysterious notebook that would kill anyone whose name was written in it. What do you think is the worst thing about humanity? Light asks how many FBI agents there are, and Penber says that he thinks there are four groups, totaling twelve agents. myCast lets YOU choose your dream cast to play each role in upcoming movies and TV shows. This has Light believing that L has installed surveillance cameras and wiretaps within his room. Though, I'd most likely say yes. Light's hubris and ruthlessness is especially downplayed in the drama and Netflix film adaptions. With a few rules attached, of course. Light performs the following songs in the Musical: In Netflix's American Death Note film, Light's name is changed to Light Turner and he is played by Nat Wolff. To create this article, 20 people, some anonymous, worked to edit and improve it over time. - In the year 2003 (2006 in the anime), Light Yagami discovers a mysterious notebook on the ground at his school. While wearing a hood to obscure his identity, Light appears behind Penber (unaware that it is Light) and tells Penber that he is Kira. After winning the battle with L and taking his persona, Light gains control of the Kira investigation team. The main idea is that L would see that criminals have died which Light could not have possibly see, being busy in his room, studying. No. Light eventually kills Mia after she attempts to steal the notebook from his possession, but this lands Light in a coma and in the hospital. *goes into house and closes the door*. *takes a sip of black coffee the waitress had set down for him* Well, how do you feel about the law? Therefore Light Yagami ceases to exist after he dies. Light Yagami was very arrogant. Sayu fetches Soichiro and says that Kira helped reduce crime rates. *tell him sofly, not wanting him to hear*, *not telling him after long moments, but then finally telling him*, *dance around the house excitedly and start singing*, *mimic the day you had with Light and pretend to shoot him*, *smile and read a book, thinking about your day with the most handsome boy in school who just turns out to be your idol, Kira*. Fans of the series have mixed feelings about Light, just like the other characters in the books. Anyways, do you like L? *pushes Light and slams the door*, Sure *smiles* I'd love that. ", Tatsuya Fujiwara said that he felt difficulty portraying Light in the film series because of the lack of "action" and because Light has no signature mannerisms and therefore has his feelings displayed by his face; Fujiwara added that he struggled conveying Light's "incredible amount of intelligence" and that the performance would appear "very empty or simplistic" if Light received an improper portrayal. Light is left incapacitated both physically and mentally. If you're crazy about every aspect about him and want to incorporate this aspect of him as well, then go ahead. When Light arrives home, he throws a tantrum, and explains L's strategy, that should Light write down L's name using the alias even with the off-chance that it's real, the real Hideki Ryuga will die (since Light will have subconsciously pictured Ryuga's face), and suspicion will be pointed towards him. Light takes advantage of this by demanding that he meet the Task Force members to confirm L's identity in order for him to begin helping the investigation. As Light ponders over this, he accepts L's challenge to him. Rem had already relinquished ownership of Misa's notebook to Light, wiping her memories and preventing her from confessing. No, Kira is a terrible person who has a God complex and needs to die. The endings of both the second movie and the manga are similar. Light discovers the Death Note in an alley during a rainy night after encountering Takuo Shibuimaru in a club and throwing a law book into the rain in a rage. Cautious at first, she uses the false name Shoko Maki in order to protect herself until she can reach L. After he realizes that this was an alias from the way Ryuk laughed, Light finally gets Naomi to reveal her name by saying that he is a member of the Task Force and is actually working with L. Taking advantage of Naomi's emotional state, Light gives the possibility that she could join the Task Force and help catch her fianc's murderer. However, not too many days before the planned meeting, Takada suddenly gets kidnapped by Mello. The two announce their intentions, and both declare that they are "justice", with Light needing to avoid suspicion and capture by L all while needing to kill him. His killings are eventually labelled by the people living in Japan as the work of " Kira ." Contents 1 Appearance 2 Character 3 History 4 Plot 4.1 Part I 1 more of these kinds of questions and then roleplay. Light's motives differ; his boredom trait does not exist, and he instead uses the Death Note out of frustration from the perceived failures of the Japanese justice system. Light Yagami was an arrogant narcissist who right off the bat, after he murdered those two people, proclaimed he wanted to be the "God of the New World" and have people worship him, and that anybody who opposed him would be evil, no questions asked, black-and-white. Soichiro then fakes an execution by shooting Light and Misa with a blank gun, which convinces L to release Light and Misa from their confinement as Misa would have killed Soichiro in this situation. While mid-speech he swiftly tries to use the scrap of the note in his watch to kill Near. Later, the tape is created and sent to various TV stations. Light is portrayed by Tatsuya Fujiwara, known for his role as Shuya Nanahara of Battle Royale. Yesss!Light-whom I hate by the way cause he is a f@#&%!^% cold-blooded psycho killer-is the epitome of an ENTJ .It is as if the creators knew MBTI and decided to create a hero (L) and an antihero/villain (Light) with reverse functions (Ti,Ne,Si,Fe vs.Te,Ni,Se,Fi).But what really gets on my nerves is that many claim that he is an INFJ(!!!!!)