Amarillo 79106, J 1 month ago Adri 1 month ago Or is this a case by case thing and Ill have to call them on this issue daily? It is a Fiber provider, which means they deliver service faster than most other types of service by using an optical fiber rather than a copper wire. Our local support team is here to help. This is The Internet Report, where we uncover what's working and what's breaking on the Internetand why. Assistance via call can be received if the internet connection goes offline. While the brand reviews on HighSpeedInternet.com are well researched and every attempt is made to keep the information up to date, limited access to relevant information may cause. Click here to find the store nearest you. Internet down in Amarillo 79104, Denise 1 month ago 4: A Trio of Similar Incidents: Microsoft, Cloudflare, & Slack Outages, Ep. Sign up for our newsletter. I've been waiting for 3 weeks for management to return my callSO SO many issues with the cable, representatives not writing the correct work orders, technicians disconnecting wrong equipmentmy bill went instead of down like I was told. 79606 Abilene I have no phone service. In this eBook, we will explain the various protocols and services that work together to create an Internet that is efficient and resilient for all. High latency lots of buffering. Created Jul 11, 2021 61 Members 1 Online r/VexusFiber Rules 1. "We are excited our residents will have increased options for access to high-speed broadband in our community. Completion of the network in the region is estimated to take about 36 months. "Vexus Fiber continues to demonstrate there is extensive demand for a new alternative broadband provider as evidenced by its accelerating 25% organic growth rate," said Art Roselle of Pamlico Capital. Would that be a bad idea? But I think . In many ways, the Internet has become the new enterprise backbone. 51: The Microsoft Outlook Outage, Explained, Ep. And when the Sun Outages occur, they should only last a few minutes, ranging from 5 to 45 minutes. Vexus Fiber is a leading provider of fiber-based communications solutions for both residential and business customers across Texas and Louisiana. Over 260 Popular Channels Including Local Networks, Voice Remote with Universal Search brings you the Best Entertainment, Cloud DVR Lets You Watch Your Recorded Shows Anytime, Anywhere, Enhanced 911 Service to Provide Peace of Mind When You Need it Most, Unlimited Local and Long-Distance Plans plus International Calling. Their services focus on fiber-optic technology, setting them apart from DSL and cable providers in the area. Speeds for residential customers are as high as 1 Gbps. When typing in this field, a list of search results will appear and be automatically updated as you type. 2023 Google. If you are currently experiencing an issue with your Vexus Service, please fill out the form below to report a trouble ticket online. The most frequently affected cities were: Dallas, Houston, There were a total of 6 outages at Vexus. Feel free to ask questions, talk about experiences, etc. Gain a global view of network outages across ISP, public cloud and edge service networks. With Vexus Fiber services, youll experience a whole new way of keeping your home connected and your family entertained. Has been slow for about a month now. At Vexus, we serveboth residential and business customers in LUBBOCK and surrounding areaswith Fiber-Optic Internet, Digital TV andPhone Service, all delivered over a pure fiber network. Vexus Fiber down for 24 hours in Abilene, anyone else having issues? Vexus Fiber currently operates fiber-to-the-home networks in Lubbock, Amarillo, Wichita Falls, Abilene and surrounding areas in Texas, as well as Hammond, Covington and Mandeville areas in Louisiana. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising. Vexus is a reliable internet service provider in the US. Vexus Fiber is a 10/10 and I couldn't recommend them enough. June 01, 2022 09:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time. Get the best in home entertainment with over 260 of the most popular channels. When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Network outages and application outages are algorithmically detected based on billions of measurements to hundreds of apps and services crossing thousands of Internet Service Providers each day. NTS does not have any bandwidth caps or limits, which means no surprise overage fees for large families or those who use the Internet a lot. With speeds up to 1 Gbps, businesses can enjoy much faster uploading and downloading than with other area providers. For Construction Information Click Here. About VexusVexus is a leading provider of fiber-based communications solutions for both residential and business customers acrossTexas, Louisiana and New Mexico. In addition to fiber-optic Internet, NTS offers digital television packages and home phone service. Starting to think I shouldve taken the 6 free months Suddenlink offered. Boils down to what price you can get it at. "Demands on bandwidth are high in homes today. The reliability has been on par with other services in the area. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer. | Change Settings. "This new service, plus the capital investment and permanent jobs that go with it, will be an economic boost for our region. arrow_forward. Yeah, it's been down for me since right before 9pm. Please note, for your security account changes will not be made through this form. If you are currently experiencing troubles with your service. How does the Internet Outages Map work? 2023 Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. Learn more. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. 79118 2nd outage in under 2 week this is unacceptable nothing from anyone at vexus to let me know what's going on either, King 1 month ago Using two different Wifi 6 and Wifi AC routers gives very similar results with an excellent in home signal strength connections. Not in Abilene but do yall have great speeds in the morning/afternoon (900+) and then complete trash (5 mbps) in the evening? Stay updated on the latest products and services anytime, anywhere. 28 days ago. Are you currently experiencing problems or is the service down, Let others know about your problems with Vexus: Write comment, Robert 5 days ago Please tell us a little bit about the service issue(s) you are currently experiencing: We are proud to announce thatNTS Communications has become. Using two different Wifi 6 and Wifi AC routers gives very similar results with an excellent in home signal strength connections. Thanks to Vexus I can no longer worry about missing channels or outages preventing me from watching local news or my favorite network shows. The most frequently affected cities were: Lubbock, Abilene, Dallas, Amarillo, There were a total of 4 outages at Vexus. The company is also building new networks in Lake Charles, Louisiana; Tyler, the Rio Grande Valley and San Angelo, Texas; and Albuquerque and Santa Fe, New Mexico. Learn More AMAZING TV Get the best in home entertainment with over 260 of the most popular channels. The following charts show recent trends for global network connectivity as well as ISP, public cloud and collaboration app network performance. That's ridiculous! For more information, please visitvexusfiber.com. I have sent many tracerts and ping plots to them over the last year, they no longer communicate with me after the initial outage reports. Google Fiber is available in select areas. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. New and existing customers, please call or text800-658-2150. Internet down Amarillo 79102, Johnathan C. 1 month ago The Internet Outages Map leverages aggregated network telemetry data from ThousandEyes' global vantage points to detect network outage events taking place across ISP, public cloud and edge service networks like CDNs, DNS and SECaaS. One can speed test via the tool available on the website. Twice in 2 weeks and no communication about the service being down again. By continuing to use our website, you acknowledge the use of cookies. Need help with your Vexus Service? Order Now Sign Up: 877-407-3224 My Account. Amazing features include: Cloud DVR - With 500 hours of recordings * 5 Simultaneous streams. I highly recommend these guys and there services. Blazing-Fast Fiber Internet will keep your home or business running at the speed of light. Make the switch to Vexus and discover different. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. False advertising if you ask me and there's been no working sound for weeks, now. Should never have switched to Vexus.Amarillo 79106, MATTHEW 3 weeks ago Hurry, offer ends March 31st! Typically, residents will receive communication via email and mail about activity in their neighborhood 30 days prior to construction. Digital television programming at NTS Communications is comparable to what youll find at other providers. Choose from one of our most popular packages to keep your entire home connected and moving at the speed of light. Contact us by filling out the form below. As the Internet becomes the new enterprise network, understanding how outages occur and resolving them has never been more crucial to ensuring business continuity. Vexus is a leading provider of fiber-based communications solutions for both residential and business customers across Texas, Louisiana and New Mexico. Please reach out to our tech support below. Vexus Fiber is a premier provider of Fiber Internet, Voice and Video services to both residential and business customers in regions of West Texas, North Texas and Southeastern Louisiana.. We have a tech come out last week that was sure the problem was addressed on our EMS. Blazing-Fast Fiber Internet will keep your home or business running at the speed of light. LUBBOCK, Texas, Feb. 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Vexus Fiber, a leading fiber service provider in Texas, Louisiana and New Mexico announced it is bringing its 100% fiber-to-the-home network to the cities of Alexandria and Pineville. National Geographic, Esri, Garmin, HERE, UNEP-WCMC, USGS, NASA, ESA, METI, NRCAN, GEBCO, NOAA, increment P Corp. BY PHONE New and existing customers, please call or text 800-658-2150. Keeping in touch has never been this easy! Outage map Vexus. "One thing I have learned about the telecommunications industry is that it is constantly changing, and Vexus seems to be the kind of company that has the personnel and the desire to meet those ever-changing demands. We are the only provider in our service areas to deliver fiber-to-the-user (FTTU) technology over a true a fiber network. With a 100% pure fiber connection brought directly to your home, the reliability and stability is unmatched. Their technicians did a super job helping me install the app and getting me set up. Vexus Fiber will fund a network that will provide symmetrical multi-gigabit speed internet service that will deliver lightning-fast upload and download speeds that will give residents the. About Vexus: Vexus is a leading provider of fiber-based communications solutions for both residential and business customers across Texas, Louisiana, and New Mexico. Vexus Fiber plans to begin construction by the end of the year and connect nearly 175,000 homes and businesses to its 100% fiber network. FOR THOSE ASKING ABOUT OUTAGE CREDITS: You can go to their website and apply to get money off of your bill for the service you didnt receive these past few days. Today no connection. Today is the third anniversary of the livestreamed attempted mass shooting at the West Freeway Church of Christ in White Settlement, a suburb of Fort Worth, Texas. If the problem persists one can directly report any outages. If youre looking for fiber-optic Internet, phone, or television service in Texas and the surrounding areas, NTS is a provider to consider. If the problem persists one can directly report any outages. As a technology leader in the industry,. Application outages are events during which multiple global vantage points are unable to reach or receive an error message from an application's servers. Choose from one of our most popular packages to keep your entire home connected and moving at the speed of light. ThousandEyes Internet Insights is a platform that leverages aggregated Internet telemetry data to enable operations teams to rapidly identify, escalate and remediate outage-related issues. The internet itself is so much better than what I've had in the past! Internet has been god awful slow all day 79015 canyon, Alan Gomez 3 weeks ago Laurene Estenson. We are pleased to partner with Vexus Fiber to bring this vital service to the citizens of the Louisiana Central region," said Larkin Simpson, Executive Vice President of Louisiana Central, the regional economic development organization. Your best chance of finding Vexus Fiber service is in Texas, their largest coverage area. Can you give me an estimate of when it should be restored? Headquartered in Texas, NTS Communications is an established ISP that serves communities throughout Texas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Mississippi. Our local cable provider was taken over by Vexus last year which made perfect sense for me to choose Vexus for my service. . Amarillo 79119 is out has been since about 3pm and it's currently 4am, Bob 1 month ago Does anyone use Ping plotter? Keep it clean! Glad Im not the only one. This is why your speed tests they have you run look fast as they default to their server over fiber. Change the speed test server to just about anywhere else and watch what happens3mbps download speeds and 300mbps uploads are common with pings in the 60 to 100ms range. The Network is All 100% Operational at this time. I enjoyed dropping off their equipment last week, just awful service and customer support. Join. For immediate attention, or if your services are completely down, please call our local Technical Support team at 800-658-2101 anytime 24/7/365. This map automatically updates outage information every 5 minutes and shows ongoing and recently detected outages. Residents and businesses that are interested in Vexus Fiber services can visit connect.vexusfiber.com to express interest and receive updates on construction. Watch TV how you want, anytime you want using your favorite mobile device or TV without the need for a set top box! We have had zero service at all for a full day now, Are you still having issues i was thinking of getting vexus but the reviews are stressing me out lol, We are getting a max of 150mbps on our 1G planVexus is about to get canned. Please read our Privacy Statement and Website Privacy Statement for more information on how we use cookies. Our local support team is here to help. Vexus has been amazing. Google Fiber outages reported in the last 24 hours This chart shows a view of problem reports submitted in the past 24 hours compared to the typical volume of reports by time of day. Reliable high-speed internet availability is beneficial for quality businesses, education, healthcare, communications, and much, much more. ", "Fiber optic gigabit speed internet is a critical part of a city's infrastructure going forward. Is fine for me over by Tradewind. Has anyone heard of a resolution? Still down in Lubbock, 79414. Network outages are events with 100% packet loss in the same AS during a period of time, and where there is a certain level of impact on the infrastructure, sensors and services. (The zip code for the address where you receive your service.) Additionally, Vexus plans to hire local management, sales, and technical and customer service professionals to support the area. As a technology leader in the. The Internet Outages Map surfaces outage events across 75+ of the top SaaS applications as well as major consumer applications based on telemetry collected from thousands of global vantage points connecting to these applications. 79107 Amarillo 2nd time there has been an outage without any explanation, next time I will just be switching services again. Business phone services and conferencing services can be adjusted to the size and needs of your business. This is going on one month now. Vexus tech support has been very slow to respond and their network guys never get back to you as I was told. "A city's high-speed broadband infrastructure will be as important in this century as roads and bridges were in the last century," said Mayor Jeffrey Hall of Alexandria. ", "We welcome the addition of Vexus Fiber into Central Louisiana," said Mayor Clarence Fields of Pineville. Watch the latest episode here. ThousandEyes brings together experts and leaders in Internet and application delivery to discuss topics related to the health and state of the Internet. from 8 AM - 9 PM ET. May the victims rest in peace. ", This expansion is financed through existing Vexus Fiber investors, Pamlico Capital and Oak Hill Capital, who have agreed to invest additional equity as part of their ongoing commitment to Vexus' growth and the communities they serve. 79106 Amarillo Internet down again, 3 times in less than 6 months, juan 1 month ago All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. that's not a business they're really set up for. They seem to be oversold, it's not functional when busy at night. Connection on WiFi is 73 Mbps in the day and < 1 Mbps in the evening. How we're responding to COVID-19. Off and on all day, never solid connection though. Help Center. Bobby Walker 1 month ago Vexus Fiber is a leading provider of fiber-based communications solutions for both residential and business customers across Texas, Louisiana and New Mexico. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. As a technology leader in the industry,. Community. Residential Business. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. Assistance via call can be received if the internet connection goes offline. No politics 3. 50: Understanding the Microsoft Outage That Impacted Azure, Outlook, Teams & More, Ep. As a technology leader in the industry, Vexus Fiber offers an extensive range of internet connectivity over a true fiber-to-the-premise network. A measurement-based study of Internet health, examining the various network infrastructures critical to modern content delivery, namely those belonging to ISPs, as well as cloud, CDN and DNS providers. Joe Kenneally 1 month ago 140. Bump. A+ operation all around. Privacy Statement Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. For more information on the information we collect and how we use it see the Website Privacy Statement. The most frequently affected cities were: Dallas, There were a total of 1 outages at Vexus. This is going on one month now. They did say they have people working on it but no ETA. 2. Vexus Fiber Contact:Kyle Alcorn 573-481-2732, Pamlico Contact: Stuart Christhilf 704-404-7150, Oak Hill Contact: Dawn Dover 917-349-5621, Cision Distribution 888-776-0942 Little to no internet. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Now that Vexus has taken over the outages continue. Vexus Fiber offers Fiber Internet to Communities in Texas and Louisiana. Our local support team is here to help. Bobby Walker 1 month ago For immediate attention,or if your services are completely down, please call our local Technical Support team at800-658-2101anytime 24/7/365. Roy Wakefield 5 days ago Is vexus fiber internet down? Our local support team is here to help. Whatever it is, it's all over the state. Vexus caters to more mid-sized cities like Pineville, and that's why I see their business model being very successful. Service was up and running for like 30mins and now down again, Hoss 1 month ago When major Internet outage events occur, ThousandEyes Internet experts create in-depth outage analyses to help you understand exactly what's happened in each case. Get 100% fiber internet that's as good as gold. On the residential side of NTS Communications, there are numerous options for families of different sizes, entertainment needs, and Internet usage patterns. One of the newest business services available from NTS Communications is Gigabit-Fast Fiber Internet. Amarillo 79107 49: Understanding the Quad9 BGP Incident. Vexus Fiber is a leading provider of fiber-based communications solutions for both residential and business customers across Texas and Louisiana. Learn More Gu. Search. Vexus Fiber will fully fund the network providing residents and businesses with symmetrical multi-gigabit speed internet service. One can speed test via the tool available on the website. Great company and great people. TYLER, Texas (KLTV) - A leading Texas and Louisiana fiber service provider has plans to expand to Tyler. Maintaining visibility into the performance of both . Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG), HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning), Machine Tools, Metalworking and Metallurgy, Aboriginal, First Nations & Native American. You can use this map to quickly understand if an ongoing outage in a network or application provider you rely on is the source of an issue you are experiencing. Business customers receive dedicated Web access, rather than sharing bandwidth with other customers, guaranteeing speed and reliability. Need help with your Vexus Service? Getthe best Internet connection in townwith Vexus blazing-fast fiber Internet! Press J to jump to the feed. Vexus Fiber Maps. Fiber is available within 99.92% of Vexus's coverage footprint, and the average speed for fiber is 1,001 Mbps download and 1,001 Mbps upload. Its especially worth checking out if you need tons of bandwidth for your Internet habits! I have called and their phone number isnt working. Yes, very slow at night. It will introduce more than 40,000 residents and businesses to its symmetrical multi-gigabit speed internet service that Vexus tells us will provide . We are proud to announce thatNTS Communications has become, Crystal-Clear Connections to keep you Connected to Friends and Family. If you already have your TV/streaming situation the way you like it, am sure it'll be just fine. There are no data caps or overage fees. The Internet Outages Map is an at-a-glance visualization of global Internet health over the last 24 hours, showing the frequency of Internet outages and service outages as seen across ISP, public cloud and edge service networks, as well as top business SaaS and consumer application providers. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Our phone service delivers crystal-clear clarity to keep your business connected. The most frequently affected cities were: Lubbock, Austin, Big Spring, Houston, Dallas, There were a total of 3 outages at Vexus. Vexus Fiber offers Fiber Internet to Communities in Texas and Louisiana. Need help with your Vexus Service? Here at Vexus our Customer Support is available 24/7. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. It's been over a year since then, and broadband customers are told they'll soon have another option with Vexus Fiber announcing plans for a 100% fiber network in Lake Charles, Westlake and Sulphur. The Vexus fiber availability map shows where fiber has been made available to customers. Vexus is a reliable internet service provider in the US. Have been streaming all night no problem. High-speed fiber-optic Internet is the specialty at NTS, and its not widely available through other Internet service providers. Most outage messages come from: + . Please download the latest version of Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge. Connection on WiFi is 73 Mbps in the day and < 1 Mbps in the evening. LUBBOCK, Texas, May 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Vexus Fiber, a leading fiber service provider in Texas, announced that it is bringing its 100% fiber-to-the-home network to the city of Tyler,.