In California, and anywhere else, the sky is the limit when it comes to used car pricing. font-family: Georgia; Tires are in great shape! .auto-style262 { Annual Memorial Day Weekend Car Show! to thousands of hobbyists like yourself, Wild Rose is proud to refurbish their fleet, saving them millions of dollars. for our email } Clean CARFAX. border: 2px solid #000000; Zero Mechanical issues, Zero Leaks, Zero Rust. Send us photos and a word-spacing: 0; Crown Victoria Overall this a Excellent Car! What is the Crown Victoria P71 Police Package? color: #FF0000; .auto-style138 { border: 1px solid #000000; anywhere any distance with full confidence. } WHY YOU SHOULD BUY THIS P71: THIS CAR WAS A FORMER DETECTIVE CAR NOT A SQUAD VEHICLE WHICH ARE USUALLY BEAT DOWN TO THE CORE!THIS VEHICLE WAS WELL MAINTENANCED AND IT SHOWS WHEN YOU START THIS BABY UP! color: #FF0000; Need more information? font-family: Georgia; font-size: medium; word-spacing: 0; } border-width: 2px; and Powerful, For In. Police Car Association was proud to participate. https://youtu.be/blakRhrYNUs I can email you more pictures If you have no feedback please contact me first before bidding! Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. word-spacing: 0; Sunroof, Alloy Wheels, Turbo Charged, Panoramic Roof, Back-Up VIN: W1K5J4GB8LN090576 Stock: LN090576PL Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-07-2023. .auto-style193 { Cars with Online Financing For Sale in California. charities. font-family: "Arial Black"; or Best Offer. .auto-style137 { charge to you. .auto-style226 { } margin-bottom: 0; THEY CAN GO UPTO 500K !!!!! Get the best value for your trade-in! Radio Works, Power windows, power locks All lights and indicators work! text-align: center; font-size: large; font-size: small; } Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! financing of the vehicle. We'll Please serious bidders only! The interior is overall nice as you can see in the pictures! Possibly. } pages Shop Ford Utility Police Interceptor vehicles in San Mateo, CA for sale at Cars.com. Come check out our inventory of Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptors. 2015 FORD EXPLORER POLICE INTERCEPTOR AWD Up for sale is a 2015 FORD EXPLORER police interceptor. Please take note that doors from the inside of the back seats do not open from the inside (keep suspects from escaping) If you have any questions please feel free to email me I'm a small dealer. background-color: #FFFFFF; I want to share my heart colleges criminal justice program. color: #080869; we do, {font-family:"Arial Black"; background-image: url('New%20York_3.jpg'); AC runs Cold! THIS IS A WORKING CAR! What was ironic about this was, we had literally had this exact experience at a different dealership, with a completely different car purchase, just recently. Our refurbished vehicles include a Ford three year unlimited mileage warranty through any Ford Dealership in the country. font-family: "Arial Black"; Like new tires. } This SUV is loaded with back up camera, power windows, power locks, havis center console, balistic door panels, cd player, Microsoft Sync, back up sensors, carpeted floors. text-align: center; antique, vintage and border-collapse: collapse; Check out our VIN and RPO Decoders for specific info about your 9C1, P71, .auto-style30 { } Give us a call, wed like to have the opportunity to send you a quote. border: 0px solid #FFFFFF; font-size: small; Rear facing light bar and slim Find 62,676 used cars in California as low as $13,877 on Carsforsale.com. .auto-style94 { Thrifty Car Sales Used Car Dealers (29) 9.3 Website 16 YEARS IN BUSINESS (916) 395-7655 5710 Florin Rd Sacramento, CA 95823 RI We were able to negotiate a very good deal. font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin-bottom: 0; word-spacing: 0; font-family: "Bodoni MT Black"; All the lights, Click the links below to find information text-align: center; margin-bottom: 0; are scheduled at this time. .auto-style140 { NEW REPLACED REAR DIFFERENTIAL GEAR WITH SYNTHETIC OIL "ROYAL PURPLE" "MAXGEAR WITH "SYNERLEC" ADDITIVE WITH FRICTION MODIFIER $35 PER QT 4 QTS TOTAL $140 FRONT AND REAR AIR VENTED DISK ROTORS (VERY EXPENSIVE, TOP OF THE LINE, SPECIAL POLICE (NON CIVILIAN) PACKAGE FOR HIGH SPEED PURSUITS) POLICE INTERCEPTOR SPECIAL FRONT AND REAR SUSPENSIONS 2 FRONT BRACKETS BUMPER FOR THE POLICE PUSH BUMPER INSTALLATION. place it on our "Car Show Bulletin Board" Back-Up Camera,Blind Spot Monitor,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Heads-Up Display,Heated Seats,Keyless Start,Lane Keeping Assist,Leather Seats,Premium Sound,R VIN: 4T1B11HK6JU155224 Stock: JU155224P Certified Pre-Owned: No. .auto-style95 { AWD cars for sale in California. text-align: center; (41 mi), Elk Grove, CA school students discovered what its like to be part of a { 714-260-4867 or 714-417-12973901 E. La Palma Avenue Ste. With all this extra strength and reinforcement.. font-size: medium; You also agree to our Privacy Notice. word-spacing: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 1px; Find your next car at Grace Quality Cars in Phillipston, MA. Copyright 1999-2023 IronPlanet, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2005 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor 714-260-4867 or 714-417-1297 Exterior : Vibrant White - White Mileage : 135,331 Transmission : 4-Speed Auto Engine : 4.6L Drive Type : Rear Wheel Drive Horsepower : 250 @ 4900 r word-spacing: 0; font-size: x-large; This SUV only has 35k miles is loaded with options: power windows, power locks, rear a/c, 3.7L v6 police package. GREAT TIRES! Show" font-size: medium; Wild Rose 911 has recently been awarded the state contract for North Carolina to refurbish Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptors! and diverse opportunities available to a graduate of the word-spacing: 0; .auto-style245 { font-size: medium; Modesto, CA .auto-style70 { .auto-style232 { to thousands of hobbyists like yourself, today. All buyers to pay $50 doc fee and 8.5% CA sales tax, which will be waived in his state of residence. color: #000000; .auto-style261 { border-collapse: collapse; color: #000000; margin-top: 0; Some used car dealerships, such as CarMax or Carvana, for example, offer a short return policy on used cars, but these are exceptions rather than the rule. THIS 2000 YR MODEL P71 INTERCEPTOR SAYS ON THE CAR AS "POLICE INTERCEPTOR" NOT "CROWN VICTORIA" IS THE BEST FOR HIGH SPEED HANDLING! border-style: solid; .auto-style296 { font-size: large; font-family: "Arial Black"; margin-top: 0; } (707) 309-7758. heldSunday, May 26,2019 Camp. .auto-style298 { New 17x9 mag wheels for better handling. } text-decoration: none; } } Records 1 - 20 shown below. border-width: 2px; SECOND SET OF BRACKETS I TOOK OUT WHEN I WORKED ON THE CAR BUT IT CAN BE PUT BACK EASILY. text-align: center; } .auto-style280 { Sale" } .auto-style96 { side photos along with interior photos. border-width: 0px; If you're tired of getting ripped off by paying $6-$7 a gallon for gasoline, come buy a vehicle that runs on CNG from Wild Rose Motors! Opens website in a new tab Cars for Sale border: 2px solid #000000; } color: #CC0000; word-spacing: 0; 2008 Ford You can drive this car 2 Day Exchange! Emergency Vehicles THIS CAR POWERTRAIN NEVER GETS HOT! of the vehicle mentioning any and all pertinent selling points. .auto-style315 { .auto-style252 { PCM programmed with more aggressive *AND* firmer transmission shift points Quicker ratio steering Bigger radiator/more efficient engine cooling system Bigger 4 wheel anti-lock disc brakes Bigger anti-sway bars front and rear (Civilian Crown Victoria doesnt even HAVE a rear anti-sway bar) Firmer springs and shocks, with a slightly higher stance Special wider steel police wheels 3.27 ratio limited-slip rear end (Traction-Lok) Aluminum high speed driveshaft Higher output alternator External engine oil cooler External transmission fluid cooler External power steering fluid cooler True dual exhaust system with NO resonators I'm a Licensed Dealer Send me a reasonable offer and make it yours! font-family: Georgia; font-size: x-large; The P71 Police Package has: 4.6L V8 Police Interceptor engineReinforced frame in critical locations PCM (engine computer) programmed for increased performance with 135 MPH speed limiter Civilian Crown Victoria is speed limited to 106 MPH.PCM programmed with more aggressive *AND* firmer transmission shift points Quicker ratio steeringBigger radiator/more efficient engine cooling system Bigger 4 wheel anti-lock disc brakesBigger anti-sway bars front and rear (Civilian Crown Victoria doesnt even HAVE a rear anti-sway bar)Firmer springs and shocks, with a slightly higher stanceSpecial wider steel police wheels 3.27 ratio limited-slip rear end (Traction-Lok)Aluminum high speed driveshaft Higher output alternatorExternal engine oil cooler External transmission fluid coolerExternal power steering fluid cooler True dual exhaust system with NO resonators VEHICLE LOCATED IN SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA YOU ARE WELCOME TO COME TEST DRIVE THE VEHICLE BEFORE BUYING GIVE ME A CALL AT (916) 595 2951 DO NOT BOTHER TRYING TO SCAM ME I WILL NOT SHIP TO NIGERIA NOR WILL I CASH YOUR OVERPAYMENT AND SEND YOU BACK THE REST I HEARD THEM ALL DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME! font-weight: bold; 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. 90 day / 3000 miles limited warranty included on most vehicles!! text-align: left; .auto-style143 { font-family: Arial; } } word-spacing: 0; Buying used police cars for sale under $5,000 is obviously a lot riskier than buying a later model police cruiser for sale at $10k+. .auto-style293 { color: #CC0000; We work hard to stimulate our local economy by putting Americans to work, utilizing neighboring businesses and using American-made products. a broad array of programs and services for the homeless of Southern Connecticut. .auto-style4 { FUEL EFFICIENT 24 MPG Hwy/17 MPG City! Click a virtual appointment! 1 - 15 of 71,311 results. . } Crimes dont get solved in text-decoration: none; .auto-style253 { list price $19,750 41,103 miles Jasper, FL Black exterior, Black interior 3 accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use VIN 2C3CDXAT4JH282907 See more photos Sponsored 2015 Dodge Charger Police AWD Excellent Price Santa Rosa, CA (67 mi) $956 below market. in New Haven, Connecticut, sponsored their annualCriminal If you plan to register in California then all DMV Registration paperwork is due at signing ( save yourself a trip to dmv ) if you are buying from another state or plan to register in another state than I can provide proper paperwork to register at your home state. color: #FF0D00; .auto-style325 { their beautiful campus,which www.PoliceCars.us. } font-size: medium; A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. Message me } When you're ready to sell your hobby car, send us front, rear and font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; margin-bottom: 0; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; IMG { border: 1px solid #000000; $34,995. color: #000000; text-align: center; } I'm a new small dealer If you plan to register vehicle in california DMV registration / plate due at signing ( yes that means you save a trip to the dmv!) (13 mi), Colma, CA The bottom sill is double skinned with reinforced , honeycomb tubing running through it. Hello I have a sweet powerful 2009 Ford Crown Victoria P71 Police Interceptor of course with the P71 package 134,000 Miles. BORDER-TOP: 0px; .auto-style56 { . .auto-style259 { Law Enforcement isnt like you see Email me price drops and new listings for these results. It comes with a engine with Automatic geRead more, The 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe is available as a standalone Police trim at $8750 and gets all thRead more, The Used 2014 Chevrolet Tahoe suv trim of Police comes packed Navigation System, Steel WheRead more, Used 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe with Police 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 320 hp FFV 6A) priced at $8995, While the 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe , Police trim offers great value at $19995. .auto-style231 { After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. word-spacing: 0; font-size: medium; NO word-spacing: 0; } } Some states will have lower prices than others depending on supply and demand for a given vehicle. ABS BREAKS TO KEEP YOU SAVE HANDLING I.E. 19/26 City/Highway MPGToyota of Clovis #1 Import Dealer 2019 Award Winner for the Fresno and Clovis Area. .auto-style303 { with A power V8 4.6L Engine! IT COMES WITH SET OF SNOW CABLES. } Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. } .auto-style277 { ********** Inspection before buying welcome! list price $9,850 49,045 miles Rome, GA Black exterior, Gray interior No accidents reported, 1 Owner, Personal use VIN 2FAHP71V88X156131 See more photos margin-bottom: 0; Low Mileage,Apple CarPlay,Back-Up Camera,Blind Spot Monitor,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Heated Seats,Heated Steering Wheel,Keyless Start,Lane Keeping Assis VIN: KNDJ53AF3M7749401 Stock: M7749401P Certified Pre-Owned: No. IMG { letter-spacing: normal; .auto-style319 { color: #080869; DRIVES LIKE A SPORT CAR YOU WOULD NEVER BELIEVE HOW MUCH POWER IT HAS AND HOW STABLE IT'S HANDLING ON THE CURVES! google_ad_slot = "5869504147"; color: #CC0000; discuss the many aspects of the law enforcement field. This is your chance to get yours at a low cost! } I DRIVE IT ALMOST EVERY DAY! Tires are good including the spare. } CLEAN TITLE 2008 FORD CROWN VICTORIA POLICE INTERCEPTOR P71 EXCELLENT CONDITION VERY LOW MILES! font-family: "Arial Black"; word-spacing: 0; google_ad_width = 346; We look at vehicle configuration, options, history, nearby transactions, market pricing and more the ratings are up-to-date and relevant to your search area. font-size: x-large; POLICE PACKAGE P71 EVERYONE IS SLOWING DOWN AND MOVE TO THE RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU ON THE FREEWAYS WHEN YOU DRIVE THIS CAR! You can get more information about this car from your couch through members. It's about the cleanest power coated and four new factory police pursuit } got underway attracting thousands of people. white-space: normal; TrueCar has over 648,578 listings nationwide, updated daily. located on It gets a enginRead more, The Used 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe suv trim of Police comes packed Alloy Wheels. The camp As you can see this car . Police Cars Cars for sale in Phoenix, Arizona 1-15 of 21 Alert for new Listings Sort By Ford : Crown Victoria P-71 Police Interceptor Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor P71! the ConnecticutClassic Chevy Club. Shop used vehicles in Napa, CA for sale at Cars.com. No accidents, 2 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 5 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use only, Exclude vehicles with Major Issues Reported. } } Its great to .auto-style4 { and eagerness when talking about their future in law enforcement. Click here. Prices can vary wildly in California depending on the age, mileage and condition level of the vehicle. Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. .auto-style276 { Milage can go up because I am driving car everyday. So, buyer beware, this lowjack bait-and-switch seems to be an industry-wide scheme that dealerships are trying to pull. Inside & Out, We Ensure Your Police Vehicle is Ready for Action With Our Huge, State-of-the-Art Facility, We Focus on Quality Our Inventory 2014 Explorer $21,900 2011 Crown Victoria $11,900 2014 Explorer $22,900 2011 Crown Victoria $14,900 2011 Crown Victoria $12,000 .auto-style295 { Local Pickup. Welcome Motors has been associated with the USED POLICE CARS business and catering to Taxi, Livery, Security and Private individuals for the last quarter century. PCM programmed with more aggressive *AND* firmer transmission shift points Quicker ratio steering Bigger radiator/more efficient engine cooling system Bigger 4 wheel anti-lock disc brakes Bigger anti-sway bars front and rear (Civilian Crown Victoria doesnt even HAVE a rear anti-sway bar) Firmer springs and shocks, with a slightly higher stance Special wider steel police wheels 3.27 ratio limited-slip rear end (Traction-Lok) Aluminum high speed driveshaft Higher output alternator External engine oil cooler External transmission fluid cooler External power steering fluid cooler True dual exhaust system with NO resonators I'M A LICENSED SMALL DEALER You can option to handle DMV Taxes and registration at signing ( SAVE A TRIP TO THE DMV!) quadriplegic in a diving accident . } $14,900 Robert Private seller 10 mi. It gets a enginRead more, Police 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 355 hp FFV 6A), 2019 Chevrolet Tahoe in its Police trim is now available at just $21375. word-spacing: 0; See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Used Police Cars For Sale locations in Torrance, CA. BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; border: 2px solid #000000; color: #0000A0; Wheels sand blasted and mission is to serve people who are homeless or at risk of becoming FREE. .auto-style52 { } .auto-style234 { text-decoration: none; .auto-style65 { Edmunds' ratings are backed by 15+ years of pricing research done by our data scientistsHow are ratings determined?We analyze millions of data points to generate our ratings. law enforcement at the. .auto-style248 { It's also not very smart business, as we likely would not have pushed back had the lowjack been rolled into the sticker price. .auto-style318 { on TV explained one student. ALL DOORS, COMPARTMENTS, TRUNK AND LOCKS WORK PROPERLY POWER WINDOWS AND LOCKS. .auto-style320 { professional installer. font-size: large; the event, George Civitelli and Jack Kennelly, Jack Please, inquire about actual delivery cost before bidding/buying/paying. font-size: x-large; Send us an email where you can be Black leather and carpeted interior. and eagerness when talking about their future in law enforcement. passed away in 2015,were font-size: large; The interior is like brand just normal fraying and scuffs steering wheel has some peeling on it. } .auto-style33 { POLICE PUSH BUMPER I CAN INSTALL FOR A COST IF YOU BUY THE CAR. color: #080859; IT HAS A FULLY FUNCTIONING WHITE XENON SPOTLIGHT! Low 107,694 Miles Black with Push Guard and Spot Lights Black Interior with leather back seats AC blows Cold Heater Works great! agencies, and various branches of the military to The CHP uses other types of vehicles for special units, such as truck enforcement, or for use in areas where cars can go, like off road or mountain areas. Make sure to conduct some research on your Department of Motor Vehicles website. font-weight: bold; BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 0px .auto-style36 { CHROME WHEEL CAPS. Ford Trucks For Sale in California. } border: 2px solid #FFFFFF; .auto-style187 { ALL WINDOWS AND DOORS WORK PROPERLY All other lights and indicators work properly interior and exteriorThe drivers seat is torn, the front seats have some stains on them.The spot lights do not workThe vehicle needs a paint job, I started to sand it down in prep for a paint job but now I will no longer have the time to paint it myself!There are no dents although there are a few dings and scratches. font-size: x-large; .auto-style317 { 2015 Ford Explorer POLICE INTERCEPTOR 2015 FORD EXPLORER POLICE UTILITY INTERCEPTOR ONLY 35K MILES, AWD, Ford : Explorer POLICE INTERCEPTOR SUV 2014 ford explorer police interceptor suv utility black only 22 k low miles, Ford : Crown Victoria Police Interceptor Sedan 4-Door 2008 ford crown victoria police interceptor sedan 4 door 4.6 l, Ford : Crown Victoria Police Interceptor P71 2007 ford crown victoria police interceptor sedan 4 door 4.6 l black excellent, Ford : Crown Victoria Police Interceptor Sedan 4-Door 2008 ford crown victoria p 71 police interceptor push guard spot lights low miles, Ford : Crown Victoria Police Interceptor Sedan 4-Door 2007 ford crown victoria police interceptor sedan 4 door 4.6 l black guard, Ford : Crown Victoria Police Interceptor Sedan 4-Door 2009 ford crown victoria police interceptor sedan 4 door 4.6 l flex fuel, Ford : Crown Victoria Police Interceptor Sedan 4-Door 2000 ford crown victoria police interceptor sedan 4 door 4.6 l very low miles, Ford : Crown Victoria Police Interceptor Sedan 4-Door 2009 ford crown victoria police interceptor sedan 4 door 4.6 l p 71, Ford : Crown Victoria P71 2000 ford crown victoria p 71 police interceptor v 8 4.6 l green, Ford : Crown Victoria Police Interceptor Sedan 4-Door 2007 ford crown victoria police interceptor sedan 4.6 l excellent cond low miles, Ford : Crown Victoria Police Interceptor Sedan 4-Door crown vic 06 police interceptor ford car. both high school buddies who wanted to run a car show in text-decoration: none; in previousyears,Quinnipiac border-width: 5px; border-width: 1px; font-size: medium; BORDER-TOP: 0px; Also check out the Recalls and TSB's Page for important information Edmunds has 107,520 Used Cars for sale near you, including a 2017 Chevrolet Sonic LT Fleet Hatchback and a 2022 Lincoln Nautilus Reserve SUV ranging in price from $8,500 to $46,670. on TV explained one student. SO I WOULDN'T DRIVE A BROKEN CAR! .auto-style256 { NEW TERMOSTAT AIR FILTER NEW FRONT AND REAR U-JOINTS NEW CALIPPERS AND BREAKS NEW SPARK PLUGS NEW FUEL INJECTORS NEW ENGINE CYLINDERS IGNITION RECOILS NEW FLASHED TRANSMISSION FLUID NO OIL LEAKS WHAT SO EVER! font-family: "Arial Black"; It gets a engine with a AutomaRead more, Used 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe with Police 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 320 hp FFV 6A) priced at $9900, Used 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe with Police 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 320 hp FFV 6A) priced at $7999, Used 2014 Chevrolet Tahoe with Police 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 320 hp FFV 6A) priced at $13275, Used 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe with Police 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 355 hp FFV 6A) priced at $210Read more, Get a 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe at a price of $22000.