Because it's threaded you can ensure repeatability if you need to cut something at 4", move to 6", then realize you have to go back to 4" since you're essentially locking into that groove at 4" with the positioner. Google the name and model number for all the info. Lifting the red locking lever causes the patented steel lead screw positioning system to instantly snap the fence to the dead center of any multiple of 1/32" with an accuracy of 0.002". Orders will ship sooner whenever possible. When the TS is not in use, the blade is lowered, and I bring the fence all the way in. Click to download INCRA TS-LS Table Saw Fence Video in Windows Media format. PROP 65 INFO - CA RESIDENTS READ. The world's most versatile and accurate movable fence for your router table, drill press, or band saw. Top of fence and fence face t-slot locations Fits any saw Extruded aluminum rail material 32" rip capacity (right of blade) Extruded aluminum face material 2-3/8" face height . Alan Little is greatlong winded, yes, but you can't say you don't learn anything from the guy. These brackets also ride above the table saw We offer a comprehensive product selection from hand carving tools to large production machines. 33.5 or less using a longer fence and Complete Incra Jig table saw fence system. Whether your table saw cost $500 or $3,500, your saw only turns the blade, and it's your rip fence that holds the key to the accuracy of your work. Does anyone have thoughts or opinions on one or both of them? The Reference Scale "floats" in a second channel to indicate distance from the last cut or any other reference point of your choosing. The positioning range is 32" to the right and 14" to the left of the blade. Miter Saw Track Tape Measure For T-track Router Table Saw Woodworking Tool. The Wonder Fence, INCRA CleanSweep Downdraft Dust Collection Cabinet. This also makes it easy to use INCRA precision on both sides of the blade. Easy On, Easy Off Dismounts for cross-cutting operations and remounts in less than 10 seconds. So I think you need to ask yourself how to you want to work. This isn't a huge issue but the ease of repeatability is nowhere near the level of the Incra. To me there isn't any advantage to spend more $$$. Both systems use the same LS32 Positioner, and quick-release knobs allow the positioner's base assembly to be shifted further from the saw blade on the 52" system's longer rails to achieve the greater capacitt. Spend more time cutting, less time tapping and measuring! Cell Phone & Mobile Devices Computers Musical Instruments Audio Equipment Guns Video & TV Vintage Pro Sound Camera Equipment Copiers Power Tool Video Games Car Stereo. Integrated micro I have no opinion to offer about the difference between the two, but if you decide on the Biesemeyer design, you might be interested in making your own. cant miss! INCRA IRSET06 6" Marking Rule Set 406 $5799 Between $100 and $200 INCRA CLEANSWEEP Clean Sweep Dust Collection Cabinet 34 $13999 Above $200 INCRA MITER3000SE Miter Gauge with 27-Inch-49-Inch Telescoping Fence & Flip Shop Stop 79 $35495 MORE RESULTS INCRA IRSET06 6" Marking Rule Set 406 $5799 FREE delivery Sat, Feb 18 Or fastest delivery Fri, Feb 17 Copyright 2018-2023 Timber Woodworking. Google the name and model number for all the info. Once you have your cursor adjusted, repeatability is as fast as remembering what that other number was. The Primary scale adjusts on a magnetic track in the first channel to indicate distance from the cutter. It is made of durable, Incra Jig table saw fence system - $400 (Baldwin City), Vintage Delta Adjustable Tenoning Jig Table Saw No.1345985 - $95. Blue Book Categories. I collect hobbies. I have a Vega fence and love it but with the exception of the built in micro-adjuster, it's not really anything different than any of the other quality fences of the same basic design. However, I rarely use the scale on the fence to make adjustments. Plus glue-up, of course. My saw as bought had a 52" total fence rail, so under 30" to the right of the blade. I've seen videos of how simple the incra is to zero, and that and the steel rule in a t-track is I'm sure what leads to such incredible accuracy. Works great huanyu. These "saddle" brackets not only allow fast dismounts, the clever design of INCRA's This product will ship approximately 28-32 weeks from the order date due to a temporary factory closure and high demand. Not really. INCRA Shop Stop Patented Automatic Positioning Control and micro adjustability mean instant, repeatable accuracy without measuring or trial and error setups. We are the GO-TO-GUYS for all your woodworking tools, equipment, and supply needs! TABLE SAW COMBOs I was stunned it's Made in the USA; wouldn't trade it for anything. Basic Carbide Saw Tip Information and How To Order, Dismounts for cross-cutting operations and remounts in less than 10 seconds. Two capacities available: The 32" (810mm)-capacity TS-LS is based on a 72" Rail length, and the 52" (1320mm)-capacity system uses 92" Rails. Here is mine: I've had a TS/LS 52" for almost 2 years. The standard TS-LS (LS32-TS) covers Miter gauges don't offer control or accuracy when pulled beyond the front of the saw, while the 5000 can crosscut 23 In. Incra number: M-LS32-TS-XL. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for INCRA Miter 1000SE Special Edition Table Saw Miter Gauge at the best online prices at eBay! It will surely work, and be better in an absolute sense than other choices, but is it really worth it? INCRA Original Jig Fence System with MDF Fence and Shop Stop, INCRA JIG PRO UNIVERSAL PRECISION POSITIONING JIG 16 Inch - For parts, IncraLOCK Incremental Flip Fence Miter Gauge Fence - 36", The Original INCRA Jig + Original Jig Fence System with MDF Fence and Shop Stop, The Original INCRA Jig - Compact, Precision-Indexed Woodworking Jig, Original Incra Jig Universal Precision Positioning Incremental Device 71w6. Well, the Incra TS fence isn't R&P, but it's pretty close. Press J to jump to the feed. That's a tough call. A forum community dedicated to professional woodworkers and enthusiasts. Copyright 2023 Grizzly Industrial, Inc. Sign up to receive Grizzly.comemails and specials. (4) adjustable Incra rail mounting brackets to bolt against two brackets at Cleaned tested. I have had a Vega and a Incra fence on different saws that I have had, both good fences but they are both different on what they are. INCRA's TS-LS System was one of only two fence systems to earn top scores for alignment against the blade and lack of deflection in Wood Magazine's May 2004 Rip Fence Test. Please let us know if you are unhappy with a purchase for any reason and we will do whatever we can to make it right for you. Choose Standard or XL: Measure your saw's top front to rear along the miter slot. On 9/13/2010 at 10:49 AM, Dean J said: The Incra LS (on my router table) is the best-made tool I've ever purchased, hands down. Come join the discussion about shop safety, wood, carpentry, lumber, finishing, tools, machinery, woodworking related topics, styles, scales, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! INCRA MITER3000SE Miter Gauge with 27-Inch-49-Inch Telescoping Fence & Flip S INCRA MITER1000SE Miter Gauge Special Edition With Telescoping Fence and Dual, JessEm 04310 INCRA Fence Mounting Kit for Clear-Cut TS Stock Guides, Incra Jig Universal Precision Positioning Jig INV15427. Angle stop~, Check out these interesting ads related to "incra table saw fence". ~, Telescoping incremental miter. >> more, INCRA I-Box Jig for Box Joints Thanks for all the info so far, looking forward to hearing more opinions! The only reason I replaced it, was because I wanted the cabinet saw design rather than the contractor design. This includes seeking a full manufacturer's refund based on their individual warranty policies (if a product is defective) or working with you to coordinate a. underneath the saws top for the washers, nuts and wrench (if the holes arent INCRA Track System 52" Track Universal Woodworking Fence: TRACK52, Incra WONDERFENCE37 Wonder Fence Router Table, Incra PRO 28 Fence System For Use With Incra Jig Pro Only New S6, Incra Miter 5000 Gauge With Telescoping Fence And Flip Shop Stop, INC RA MITER1000SE Miter Gauge Special Edition With Telescoping Fence and Dual, INCR A MITER1000SE Miter Gauge Special Edition With Telescoping Fence and Dual, Incra Jig Universal Precision Positioning Jig. New Incra Fence System for Incra Jig NOS New Old Stock! points for exceptional stiffness, Consistent Click the button below to add to your wish list. My write up is here in the comments along with a number of photos. Jim. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. The incra is appealing because of the crazy accuracy that can be achieved, but it sounds like it is slightly more involved to get it locked into position than the biesemeyer. INCRA TS-LS Table Saw Fence - 32" & 810mm Range, The 32/810mm-capacity TS-LS is based on a 72 rail and an LS32 positioner. Circular Saw Lawnmower Trimmer Grinder - Sander - Polisher - Buffer Generator All Types. by its appearance! The bolt holes need to be centered between The INCRA TS-LS will fit directly on most cast iron 10" table saws, typically without any drilling or tapping. This INCRA TS-LS Table Saw Fence System uses the 810 mm LS Positioner and a pair of 72 inch (183 cm) rails. If the fence is streched out on a table saw it is difficult to reach the micro adjust knob & check the measurements at the same time. INCRA LS Positioner 32" - The LS Positioner offers rock-solid fence travel of 32". >> more, INCRA I-Box Jig for Box Joints Incra WONDERFENCE37 Wonder Fence Router Table Fence, Incra Jig Precision Positioning Gauge Woodworking Tool, NEW! 5.0 out of 5 stars. The XL version fits most The positioning range is 32" to the right and 14" to the left of the blade. This also makes it easy to use INCRA precision on both sides of the blade. Simple, patented centrally placed carriage literally forces the fence into perfectly parallel alignment at any position. There are two things you need to check to make sure that it will fit your saw: - TS-IIIAMOUNT - Base Mount Unit and TS-IIIA Rip Fence, INCRA $49.99. The "XL" version fits most of the newer 10" & 12" cabinet saws with deeper tops measuring 33.5 . Mutually agreeable pric~ Delivered anywhere in USA Amazon - Since today Price: 65 $ Product condition: New See details Vega u50 table Table saw fence. It has a 36-inch fence bar that moves 26 inches right and eight inches left. installed, and your existing extension tables can be reused. The standard Mount Unit (LS52-TS) handles saws measuring 28" or smaller front-to-rear (along the miter slot). That was, in my opinion, my only qualm with it. https://www.amazon.com/Delta-Equipment-Corporation-847962005250-System/dp/B079TTTWR2/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=delta+fence&qid=1622134035&s=hi&sr=1-1, https://www.incrementaltools.com/product_p/parts-misc12.htm). When people rave about an Incra fence being adjustable, they are still talking about that very final last MM to set it just so. I have no experience with Incra fence, but I can't see any major advantage. Surplus. 22160 tablesaw chrome. Complete Incra Jig table saw fence system. The Fence securely clamps. Jan 19, 2023. The world's most versatile and accurate movable fence for your router table, drill press, or band saw. by its appearance! When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. He's got soooo much content on Youtube. Compatible incra flip. The fence skims above the table on whisper smooth glides, eliminating all fence to table contact, Grinding Carbide- Health and safety risks, Metric TS-LS Table Saw Fence, 810mm Range, Incra M-LS32-TS, TS-LS Joinery System, 32" Range, Incra LS32-TS-WF, TS-LS Table Saw Fence, 52" Range, Incra LS52-TS, Metric TS-LS Table Saw Fence, 810mm Range, Incra M-LS32-TS-XL, TS-LS Table Saw Fence, 32" Range, Incra LS32-TS-XL, TS-LS Table Saw Fence, 32" Range, Incra LS32-TS. Weekly: $225.00. >> Click here to watch the TS-LS Demo - Part 1 of 3 +/-0.002 (1mm +/- 0.05mm for metric versions) with perfect repeatabilityyou *Quoted freight applies to the lower 48 states only. plywood cabinet sides with ease on most full size 10 In. the future with router tables & accessories, Its fast - each time you pull the LS32 positioners red locking lever, the lead screw mechanism instantly snaps the fence to the dead center of the nearest 1/32" increment with an accuracy of +/- 0.002". Ones a system and one is just a fence. Table saw not included, only the fence is for sale. TS-LS Joinery Systems are available in 32", 52", 810mm and 1320mm range models. I rarely cut right to the line, all my fine fitment is done with the jointer or hand plane. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations.