(_.test(e)||"object"==typeof e);class F extends o.ZP{constructor(e,t){super();const n=! ",skipmessage:"Skip ad in xx",skiptext:"Skip"},airplay:"AirPlay",audioTracks:"Audio Tracks",auto:"Auto",buffer:"Loading",cast:"Chromecast",cc:"Closed Captions",close:"Close",errors:{badConnection:"This video cannot be played because of a problem with your internet connection. The train derailed; 6 people were killed and 38 injured. "pointermove":"mousemove",(t=>{"touch"!==t.pointerType&&b(e,i.tP,t)}))},enter(e){j(e,i.K5,f,(t=>{"Enter"!==t.key&&13!==t.keyCode||(t.stopPropagation(),w(e,i.K5,t))}))},keydown(e){j(e,f,f,(t=>{w(e,f,t)}),!1)},gesture(e){const t="gesture",n=n=>b(e,t,n);j(e,t,"click",n),j(e,t,f,n)},interaction(e){const t="interaction",n=t=>{e.event=t};j(e,t,"mousedown",n,!0),j(e,t,f,n,!0)},tap(){},doubleTap(){}},_=/\s+/,M=e=>e&&! "":"string"==typeof t&&isNaN(t)?/png|gif|jpe?g/i.test(t)&&t.indexOf("url")<0?`url(${t})`:t:0===t||"z-index"===e||"opacity"===e?`${t}`:/color/i.test(e)?`#${(0,r.vk)(t.toString(16).replace(/^0x/i,""),6)}`:`${Math.ceil(t)}px`,u=(e,t)=>{if(null==e)return;let n;void 0===e.length&&(e=[e]);const r={};for(n in t)s(t,n)&&(r[n]=c(n,t[n]));for(let t=0;t{n=n||"all-players";let i="";if("object"==typeof t){const e=document.createElement("div");u(e,t);let n=e.style.cssText;s(t,"content")&&n&&(n=`${n} content: "${t.content}";`),r&&n&&(n=n.replace(/;/g," !important;")),i=`{${n}}`}else"string"==typeof t&&(i=t);""!==i&&"{}"!==i?o().style([[e,e+i]],n):o().clear(n,e)},p=(e,t)=>{u(e,{transform:t})};let h;const f=(e,t)=>{let n="rgb";const r=void 0!==t&&100!==t;if(r&&(n+="a"),!h){const e=document.createElement("canvas");e.height=1,e.width=1,h=e.getContext("2d")}e?isNaN(parseInt(e,16))||(e=`#${e}`):e="#000000",h.clearRect(0,0,1,1),h.fillStyle=e,h.fillRect(0,0,1,1);const i=h.getImageData(0,0,1,1).data;return n+=`(${i[0]}, ${i[1]}, ${i[2]}`,r&&(n+=", "+t/100),`${n})`}},5004:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{z:()=>r});const r=Date.now||function(){return(new Date).getTime()}},2799:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{A8:()=>T,AH:()=>Z,EU:()=>m,FK:()=>v,IV:()=>C,L_:()=>P,P$:()=>O,SH:()=>A,UM:()=>F,Ww:()=>I,az:()=>g,bJ:()=>f,cS:()=>E,cn:()=>j,gB:()=>h,i3:()=>_,kq:()=>S,nG:()=>M,nh:()=>y,oH:()=>d,og:()=>x,pv:()=>c,s1:()=>k});var r=n(2957),i=n(6042),o=n(8348);const s=window.DOMParser;let a,l=!0;const c=(e,t)=>e.classList.contains(t),u=e=>{if(a||(a=new s,l=(()=>{try{if(a.parseFromString("","text/html"))return!0}catch(e){}return!1})()),l)return a.parseFromString(e,"text/html").body;const t=document.implementation.createHTMLDocument("");return e.toLowerCase().indexOf("-1?t.documentElement.innerHTML=e:t.body.innerHTML=e,t.body},d=e=>{const t=e.querySelectorAll("script,object,iframe,meta");for(let e=t.length;e--;){const n=t[e];n.parentNode.removeChild(n)}return e},p=/^((((https?):\/\/)|(mailto:))(%[0-9A-Fa-f]{2}|[-()_.!~*';/?:@&=+$,A-Za-z0-9])+)([).!';/? On August 30, 1943, DL&W passenger train #3, The Lackawanna Limited Collided With DL&W local extra 1248 near a furniture facility in Wayland, New York, killing 29 people and injured 114 people.. "s":""):"")}},1569:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.r(t),n.d(t,{getScriptPath:()=>o,loadFrom:()=>l,repo:()=>s,versionCheck:()=>a});var r=n(6601),i=n(7034);const o=function(e){{const t=document.getElementsByTagName("script");for(let n=0;n=0)return r.substr(0,t+1)}}}return""},s=function(){const e="//ssl.p.jwpcdn.com/player/v/8.26.7";return`${(0,i.isFileProtocol)()? Kimberly Fossen, via Associated Press. At around 8 p.m. on Friday, the 14-year-old tried to walk between train cars, when he slipped and fell under the train, police said. The government has blamed human error, and the station master faces multiple charges of negligent homicide and bodily harm, as well as disrupting transportation. The Turkish Foreign Ministry also released a statement after the accident: "We have learned with sorrow that many people lost their lives and were injured last night as a result of a train crash in our neighbor Greece. See here for a complete list of exchanges and delays. The detainee, who according to Greek state media reports was assigned his role about a month ago, appeared before a prosecutor on Thursday morning. 'Sudden violent jolt' The crash took place at about 09:00. } Greek railway unions have long complained of slipping safety standards which place both passengers and workers at risk. (0,r.exists)(e))return"";if(o(e))return e;const n=t.substring(0,t.indexOf("://")+3),i=t.substring(n.length,t.indexOf("/",n.length+1));let s;if(0===e.indexOf("/"))s=e.split("/");else{let r=t.split("? *(youtube\.com|youtu\.be)\/.+/.test(e),c=e=>{if(null===e)return"null";const t=typeof e;return"object"===t&&Array.isArray(e)? Some families have yet to receive the remains of their loved ones. A peaceful rally in central Athens organized by the Communist Partys youth wing drew over a thousand people. (!o||"object"!=typeof o)&&u(i,o,n):n(r,e)}))}},9025:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>r});const r=document.createElement("video")},6601:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{i:()=>r});const r="[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@github:jwplayer/jwplayer-ads-header-bidding#[email protected]@[email protected]@mono"},4225:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>o});var r=n(2799),i=n(974);function o(e,t){const{message:n,code:o}=t,s=((e,t,n,r)=>`
${t||""}${r?`(${n}: ${r})`.replace(/\s+/g," "):""}
`)(e.get("id"),n,e.get("localization").errors.errorCode,o.toString()),a=e.get("width"),l=e.get("height"),c=(0,r.az)(s);return(0,i.oB)(c,{width:a.toString().indexOf("%")>0?a:`${a}px`,height:l.toString().indexOf("%")>0?l:`${l}px`}),c}},9926:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>c});var r=n(1776),i=n(2799),o=n(974);const s=[];let a=-1;const l=()=>{(0,r.W)(a),a=(0,r.U)((()=>{s.forEach((e=>{e.view.updateBounds();const t=e.view.model.get("containerWidth");e.resized=e.width!==t,e.width=t})),s.forEach((e=>{e.contractElement.scrollLeft=2*e.width})),s.forEach((e=>{(0,o.oB)(e.expandChild,{width:e.width+1}),e.resized&&e.view.model.get("visibility")&&e.view.updateStyles()})),s.forEach((e=>{e.expandElement.scrollLeft=e.width+1})),s.forEach((e=>{e.resized&&e.view.checkResized()}))}))};class c{constructor(e,t,n){const r={display:"block",position:"absolute",top:0,left:0},a={width:"100%",height:"100%"},c=(0,i.az)('
'),u=c.firstChild,d=u.firstChild,p=u.nextSibling;(0,o.oB)([u,p],Object.assign({overflow:"auto"},r,a)),(0,o.oB)(c,Object.assign({},r,a)),this.expandElement=u,this.expandChild=d,this.contractElement=p,this.hiddenElement=c,this.element=e,this.view=t,this.model=n,this.width=0,this.resized=!1,e.firstChild?e.insertBefore(c,e.firstChild):e.appendChild(c),e.addEventListener("scroll",l,!0),s.push(this),l()}destroy(){if(this.view){const e=s.indexOf(this);-1!==e&&s.splice(e,1),this.element.removeEventListener("scroll",l,!0),this.element.removeChild(this.hiddenElement),this.view=this.model=null}}}},4671:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>b});var r=n(6875),i=n(8348),o=n(2799);const s=[],a=[],l=[],c={},u="screen"in window&&"orientation"in window.screen,d=i.OS.android&&i.Browser.chrome;let p,h=!1;const f=(e,t)=>{for(let n=t.length;n--;){const r=t[n];if(e.target===r.getContainer()){r.setIntersection(e);break}}},g=()=>{s.forEach((e=>{const t=e.model;if(t.get("audioMode")||t.get("isFloating")||!t.get("controls")||t.get("visibility")<.75)return;const n=t.get("state"),r=(0,o.UM)();!r&&"paused"===n&&e.api.getFullscreen()?e.api.setFullscreen(!1):"playing"===n&&e.api.setFullscreen(r)}))},m=()=>{s.forEach((e=>{e.model.set("activeTab",(0,r.Z)())}))},y=(e,t)=>{const n=t.indexOf(e);-1!==n&&t.splice(n,1)},v=e=>{l.forEach((t=>{t(e)}))};document.addEventListener("visibilitychange",m),document.addEventListener("webkitvisibilitychange",m),d&&u&&window.screen.orientation.addEventListener("change",g),window.addEventListener("beforeunload",(()=>{document.removeEventListener("visibilitychange",m),document.removeEventListener("webkitvisibilitychange",m),window.removeEventListener("scroll",v),d&&u&&window.screen.orientation.removeEventListener("change",g)}));const b={add(e){s.push(e)},remove(e){y(e,s)},addScrollHandler(e){h||(h=!0,window.addEventListener("scroll",v)),l.push(e)},removeScrollHandler(e){const t=l.indexOf(e);-1!==t&&l.splice(t,1)},addWidget(e){a.push(e)},removeWidget(e){y(e,a)},size:()=>s.length,observe(e){(()=>{const e=window.IntersectionObserver;p||(p=new e((e=>{if(null!=e&&e.length)for(let t=e.length;t--;){const n=e[t];f(n,s),f(n,a)}}),{threshold:[0,.1,.2,.3,.4,.5,.6,.7,.8,.9,1]}))})(),c[e.id]||(c[e.id]=!0,p.observe(e))},unobserve(e){p&&c[e.id]&&(delete c[e.id],p.unobserve(e))}}},2445:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{ZP:()=>k,qG:()=>w});var r=n(5083),i=n(1569),o=n(6042),s=n(7034),a=n(576),l=n(6599),c=n(386);const u="__CONTEXTUAL__",d=(e,t)=>{const n=e.querySelector(t);if(n)return n.getAttribute("content")};var p=n(4737),h=n.n(p),f=n(67);const g=e=>"string"==typeof e&&/^\/\/(? "`),t.promise;return this.addPlugin(e).load()}addPlugin(e){const t=(0,i.Nq)(e);let n=l[t];return n||(n=new s.Z(e),l[t]=n),n}getPlugin(e){return l[(0,i.Nq)(e)]}removePlugin(e){delete l[(0,i.Nq)(e)]}getPlugins(){return l}},u=function(e,t,n){const r=c.addPlugin(e);r.js||r.registerPlugin(e,t,n)};function d(e,t){const n=e.get("plugins");window.jwplayerPluginJsonp=u;return(e.pluginLoader=e.pluginLoader||new o).load(t,c,n,e).then((t=>{if(!e.attributes._destroyed)return delete window.jwplayerPluginJsonp,t}))}},7164:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{MK:()=>s,Nq:()=>r,bX:()=>o});const r=function(e){const t=/\/((.(?!\/))+? )>/gim,"<$1$2>")},4429:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>b});var r=n(1569),i=n(7034),o=n(9888),s=n(2957),a=n(7411),l=n(4742);const c=function(e,t){this.name=e,this.message=t.message||t.toString(),this.error=t};var u=n(6042),d=n(2268),p=n(2799),h=n(974),f=n(6886),g=n(1261),m=n(5499),y=n(6234),v=function(e,t){if(null==e)throw new TypeError("Cannot convert undefined or null to object");return Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(Object(e),t)};const b=Object.assign({},o,i,r,{addClass:p.cn,hasClass:p.pv,removeClass:p.IV,replaceClass:p.L_,toggleClass:p.og,classList:p.s1,styleDimension:p.FK,createElement:p.az,emptyElement:p.EU,addStyleSheet:p.kq,bounds:p.A8,openLink:p.nG,replaceInnerHtml:p.nh,css:h.iv,clearCss:h.oI,style:h.oB,transform:h.vs,getRgba:h.HY,ajax:f.h,crossdomain:e=>{const t=window.URL;try{const n=new t(e,location.origin);return`${location.protocol}//${location.host}`!=`${n.protocol}//${n.host}`}catch(e){}return!0},tryCatch:function(e,t,n=[]){if(l.Z.debug)return e.apply(t||this,n);try{return e.apply(t||this,n)}catch(t){return new c(e.name,t)}},Error:c,Timer:a.Z,log:m.c,genId:y.B,between:g.v,foreach:function(e,t){for(const n in e)v(e,n)&&t(n,e[n])},flashVersion:d.dI,isIframe:d.cL,indexOf:u.cq,trim:s.fy,pad:s.vk,extension:s.AO,hms:s.WZ,seconds:s.m9,prefix:s.O4,suffix:s.uA,noop:()=>{}})},7543:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{C:()=>r});const r=e=>!!(e=e||window.event)&&(Boolean(e)&&/^(? ("intersectionRatio"in e.prototype)},g=function(){return(f()?n.e(943).then(function(e){return n(6337)}.bind(null,n)).catch((0,o.Ep)(d.fU+120)):Promise.resolve()).then(o.Zq)},m=function(e){const t=e.get("controls"),r=f(),i=function(e,t){const n=e.get("playlist");if(Array.isArray(n)&&n.length){const r=(0,a.bx)(e.get("item"),n.length),i=(0,a.T5)((0,s.Z)(n[r]),e);for(let n=0;n{if("string"!=typeof t){const r=e.get("feedData")||{};return C(e,t,r),n()}const i=new v.Z;i.on(y.Ow,(function(t){const r=t.playlist;delete t.playlist,C(e,r,t),n()})),i.on(y.pn,(t=>{C(e,[],{}),r((0,d.l9)(t,d.xk))})),i.load(t)}))},x=function(e){return e.attributes._destroyed};var O=n(1918),S=n(6599),E=n(7010);const T=function(e){const t=e.get("skin")?e.get("skin").url:void 0;if("string"==typeof t&&!function(e){const t=document.styleSheets;for(let n=0,r=t.length;ne))}return Promise.resolve()},A=e=>{const t=e.get("advertising");return Boolean(null==t?void 0:t.outstream)},Z=e=>A(e)?Promise.resolve():P(e).then((()=>{if(e.get("drm")||(0,O.w0)(e.get("playlist")))return(0,O.lD)(e.get("edition"))})).then((()=>{return P(t=e).then((()=>{if(x(t))return;const e=(0,a.s7)(t.get("playlist"),t);t.attributes.playlist=e;try{(0,a._)(e)}catch(e){throw e.code+=d.xk,e}const n=t.getProviders(),r=(0,a.bx)(t.get("item"),e.length),{provider:i,name:s}=n.choose(e[r].sources[0]);return"function"==typeof i?i:o.Tr.html5&&"html5"===s?o.Tr.html5:n.load(s).catch((e=>{throw(0,d.l9)(e,d.y4)}))}));var t})),_=e=>{const t=e.attributes,n=t.error;if(n&&n.code===S.u5){const e=t.pid,n=t.ph,r=new S.ZP(t.key),i=7776e6;if(n>0&&n<4&&e&&r.duration()>-i){return new b.ZP(`//content.jwplatform.com/libraries/${e}.js`).load().then((()=>{const e=window.jwplayer.defaults.key,n=new S.ZP(e);n.error()||n.token()!==r.token()||(t.key=e,t.edition=n.edition(),t.error=n.error())})).catch((()=>{}))}}return Promise.resolve()},M=(e,t)=>{const n=[_(e)];return A(e)||n.push(Promise.resolve()),Promise.all(n)},F=(e,t)=>function(e,t){return n.e(168).then((r=>new(0,n(5545).default)(t).setup(e)).bind(null,n)).catch((0,o.Ep)(d.fU+130))}(e,t).then((()=>T(e))),I=(e,t)=>{const n=()=>function(e,t){return(0,k.Z)(e,t)}(e,t);return(0,E.Z)()?F(e,t).then(n).catch(n):n()},B=function(e){const{attributes:t}=e,{language:n,base:r,setupConfig:i,intl:o}=t,s=(0,w.Pm)(i,o,n);return! Greece train crash death toll rises to 57, expected to rise Woman gets 12 to 24 years for crash that killed Pa. firefighter At least 36 dead, 66 injured after trains collide in Greece: officials the internationale spanish lyrics. "mute": false, At least 57 people died when a passenger train slammed into a freight carrier late Tuesday at Tempe, 380 kilometers (235 miles) north of Athens.