The LOG CABIN INN is a Kenora Bed & Breakfast nestled on a white pine ridge on Black Sturgeon Lake. Format: DVD. 2000 is also the year when a seemingly sleepy Canadian reality show called Pioneer Quest: A Year In The Real West debuted. One of the pioneers involved in the reality television show Pioneer Quest is in a Winnipeg hospital. Tim Treadway is smart, hard working, knows how to build homes and is funny. Tim Treadway is an actor, known for Pioneer Quest: A Year in the Real West (2000). That's $3 each mind you, for spending a year in the Manitoba bush (24 hours a day, seven days a week) as 1875 settlers for History Television's Pioneer Quest. To see our price, add these items to your cart. Cast. I mean they could have had a book deal, no, turned it down! AIRLINE. A spiritual man, Dave can easily be identified by the white cross he sports on his Giro helmet. If you're interested in 19th century living, it's got some interesting aspects to glean. Oscars Best Picture Winners Best Picture Winners Golden Globes Emmys Black History Month STARmeter Awards San Diego Comic-Con New York Comic-Con Sundance Film Festival Toronto Int'l Film Festival Awards Central Festival Central All Events It only took about an hour for the TV pioneers to travel from the 19th to the 21st century. The last episode of "Pioneer Quest: A Year in the Real West" airs on History Television June 10. The DVD box consists of 5 discs and the quality of the material is VHS like, but I think it's as good as it was originally filmed and broadcasted. Still, they could've treated the animals better. Dave Treadway did something on skis I've never witnessed in person: He threw this big ol' back layout off of a 40-foot cliff in the middle of the backcountry. Original Languages: ENG. This series was so interesting to me. PDF Editions are available up to the beginning of 2019, and PDFs of earlier editions up to October 7, 1998 can be produced on request for a fee. Which doesnt look very pioneer-y to me. And felt so helpless for that poor pig. All third-party logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Baltimore Sun Customer Service Email, Growing or gathering food, and keeping animals of their own wasn't easy. I do hope that that Frank and Alana are still together and have had a really nice life with children and pets and lots of love. Some of these items ship sooner than the others. Head Office: Toronto, OntarioUS Office: Las Vegas, [email protected]. The younger couple the logies had the toughest part as they did much of the major work themselves before the second couple came on board. (807) 274-2282 | www.ncds4jobs.ca | 300 Scott St. Fort Frances This Employment Ontario Service is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario, Science North premieres new exhibition on National, Virtual award gala recognizes 4-H achievements. FWIW, the first set of couples were matched quite well I think. The settlers endure an infestation of mosquitoes; isolation and close quarters cause emotional stress. Frank Logie also works hard but comes off a bit whipped by his wife . Cart Did they ever return to living in the country side or did their modern lives take over? From Review : What a place - gorgeous view of Sturgeon Lake! He just goes off anything and pins everything. I had a difficult time accepting that no help was given (screw the show), to the screaming, suffering living creature. View agent, publicist, legal and company contact details on IMDbPro . Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. They did help one another out and had previous knowledge of taking care of livestock, so putting these couples in a situation where they had no knowledge was something I did not agree with. The pace of the show is slow, sometimes extremely slow, but that's part of their experience. The settlers struggle against illness, fatigue and self-doubt while plowing fields and caring for livestock. "Last year I had an awesome photo published in Powder," says Dave. what is an argentine snaffle bit; can you take tums and dramamine together; 1695 eastchester road. Enhancements you chose aren't available for this seller. e- resources of books, journals, manual, theses, abstract, magazine etc. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. Pioneer Quest: A Year In The Real West, is a nine Episode television series that follows two couples as they assume the lives of early settlers to the West. It is the first entry of producer Jamie Brown's "Quest series" which includes Quest for the Bay (2002), Klondike: The Quest for Gold (2003) and Quest for the Sea (2004). The Treadways seem to be running a rather nice looking Log Cabin bed & Breakfast. houses for rent in fairborn, ohio on craigslist. Sold by 1120 TRADE INC and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. The story was great and loved seeing how they survived. Being that this 'Survivor' type series was produced in Canada in 2001, I found that the results and revelations by the participants was still relevant today in 2016. Grey goos vodka - Unsere Auswahl unter der Vielzahl an Grey goos vodka! This was documented on History Channel & National Geographic called PIONEER QUEST. The youngest of Tim and Deanna Treadway's three boys has always been that little brother in the background, shadowing his older brothers' every move. Now, I just get the pleasure of being able to enjoy the mountains and make a living skiing.". Who was filming that scene? Pioneer Quest follows two couples as they assume the lives of early settlers to the West and spend one year living as 1870s pioneers on the Canadian prairie. TV pioneer returns . Canjea una tarjeta de regalo o un cdigo promocional. I have to assume the producers took shortcuts and cheats for "entertainment" value. Two couples assume the lives of early settlers to the West. Sign Up. Write . La disponibilidad de videos fuera de Estados Unidos vara. Los miembros Prime disfrutan de Entrega GRATIS y acceso exclusivo a msica, pelculas, programas de TV, series de audio originales y libros Kindle. I felt itchy along with them. Previous Digital Times/Bulletin Editions. Tammy: I absolutely would love it if they tried again. And what about Deanna & Tim Treadway, and Alana & Frank Logie? Pioneer Quest: A Year in the Real West (2000- ) Full Cast & Crew See agents for this cast & crew on IMDbPro Series Directed by Series Writing Credits Series Cast Series Produced by Jamie Brown . The settlers endure an infestation of mosquitoes; isolation and close quarters cause emotional stress. We're trying to think of how much of this we can keep and be realistic. No modern conveniences. (128) IMDb 7.3 2000 13+. About the pig incident. Customer Reviews. I was fascinated with the journey. I'm like really, OK, humbled. They were so snooty about wanting the true pioneer experience and not wanting anything like publicity, well how naive of them to think that being selected for that series, being paid $100 grand wasn't going to make them just a wee bit subject to the trappings that go with it. Tim Treadway is known for Pioneer Quest: A Year in the Real West (2000). Please email us at [email protected] or use the form below. That traumatized me greatly. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress. Pioneer Quest follows two couples as they assume the lives of early settlers to the West and spend one year living as 1870s pioneers on the Canadian prairie. Should we have electricity and just live way out in the country? What did it accomplish other than frustrating viewers? Using only the resources and tools of the period, they will attempt build homes, raise livestock, hunt and grow crops. No electricity. Pioneer Quest follows two couples as they assume the lives of early settlers to the West and spend one year living as 1870s pioneers on the Canadian prairie. Reviewed in Canada on December 10, 2022, Reviewed in Canada on September 1, 2018, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon, Alana Logie, Frank Logie, Denna Treadway, Tim Treadway. I did not think Deana would stay and thought her to be the weakest link in the show but she proved me wrong. Copyright 2020 Syndicado. Original Languages: ENG. There's no better place to make pter-iffic memories playing with adorable baby Dinos, excavating fossils, or even training a raptor while surrounding by behemoths like sky-scraping Spinosaurus and, the King himself, Tyrannosaurus rex! Today. November 28, 2000. . Sarah: Agreed. Overall, a really neat program for what it is. view of haarlem from the dunes at overveen analysis I just don't think it's ethical to experiment with living beings in the name of entertainment. See Photos. Accetta luso dei cookie per continuare la navigazione. Nici qid - Die TOP Auswahl unter den analysierten Nici qid Unsere Bestenliste Jun/2022 Detaillierter Ratgeber Beliebteste Produkte Beste Angebote : Alle Preis-Leistungs-Sieger JETZT weiterlesen. No electricity. blume2000 absender herausfinden. Resources for Patients including safety measures & mask policy, testing options, time to get results , pricing/cost, and FAQs. The Log Cabin Inn is a Kenora Ontario Bed & Breakfast nestled on a White Pine ridge on Black Sturgeon Lake. Selecciona el departamento donde deseas realizar tu bsqueda. I did whatever I could to be skiing every day and just loved it," Dave says. Sold by T3 Family Movies and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. I figured I would pop in on epidode one to kill some time and that would be it. Jun 12, 2013 - Explore Tim Treadway's 65 photos on Flickr! It's not new, but it's timeless in its theme. I mean, it looks kind of crazy, but he knows exactly what he's doing. Required fields are marked *. No running water. Tim Treadway. Welcome to the Pioneer Quest: A Year in the Real West guide at TV Tome. 3:10: Admissions Chat (Introductions and Next Steps) 3:30: Student Email, Canvas Information and Registration-Mike Verna. Tim Treadway. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It is interesting how when a series is done well, it will stand the test of time. Early on, a horse almost broke a leg. "Whether I'll be doing it at a professional level or not, I don't really care too much," he says, "as long as I can just be healthy, alive and enjoying it with my friends and family." Sandra: I forgot about BioSphere! 10 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 Tim Treadway; ASIN : B01GUP7PL0 ; Customer Reviews: 4.5 out of 5 stars 69 ratings. Customer Reviews. There are several other shows created in the same respect as Pioneer Quest done by the same producer, Jamie Brown.There is Quest for the Bay (2002) which follows a group of 8 who attempt to travel by York boat from Winnipeg to an old trading post in Hudson Bay, Klondike: The Quest for Gold (2003) which . Contact Us P: 1.844.438.9964 E: [email protected]. Mom and Pop earned $100,000 on the Canadian reality TV show Pioneer Quest, where couples live on the Canadian prairie for one year as homesteaders from the 1870s era would have, with only the . To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.. Wake up to the aroma of freshly ground coffee, homebaking,wild blueberries,& fresh eggs from our free range chickens. Join Facebook to connect with Tim Treadway and others you may know. Pioneer Quest will bring the struggle into your home. All Rights Reserved. Where are they now? Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information. Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt, Frank Logie, Denna Treadway, Andy Blicq, Jamie Brown, Tim Treadway, Alana Logie. Linda: I don't know what the animal protection laws are in Canada or how it affects people doing documentaries. No toilet paper or other modern conveniences. The settlers struggle against illness, fatigue and self-doubt while plowing fields and caring for livestock. It was filmed and produced in the year my wife and I moved to Canada. And they were such a handsome couple too, just great looking people, very easy on the eyes. Tim Treadway. I felt such anger towards those couples; they never appreciated the animals. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon, [{"displayPrice":"$24.99","priceAmount":24.99,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"24","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"99","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"peyW%2FM6Bj2MLdUaRHYirI5X1o3AIHaE%2BjQ0sBYQ9BAyqrPNFwCMAz4oycXd1Rq3sCf%2FUaeygEpidT7vXUlfeMStpA7p%2B2b3PcuG%2FVKChoOccMIMIVRxb8zf%2Fwn6eJ6hJimTGKupwJNIJ99%2BhiUNfiA%3D%3D","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW"}]. ", For Dave, life in the mountains is his church, and he cherishes the time spent out there. I really liked the last episode, where it showed them acclamating (or not) back into the modern world. And I remember watching it on TV while we were moving to our first home, a rented basement apartment. This series was so interesting to me. Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H) 5.35 x 0.59 x 7.50 Inches. See Photos. Somehow, even though in very different situations and circumstances, I could relate to what these two couples were enduring during that harsh Prarie winter of 2000-2001. Tim Treadway was a contractor so he had some prior knowledge of construction. Customer reviews. Those survivor shows leave me wanting to shout at the TV :) Ahem, and I know the fact that I'm watching them comfortably in my 21st century suburban home makes that hypocritical, but still Jenny: I guess if I had 10,000 mosquitoes eating at me I might not be very willing to do the right thing either. "It's no . They took part in "Pioneer Quest," a television series designed to show what it was like to live off the land before the advent of modern conveniences. 39 reviews #2 of 6 hotels in Kenora. Resources for HCPs, including test turnaround time. Overall, a really neat program for what it is. I'm still amazed that I came to like them better and actually almost like them hugely. Dave Ogilvie. His wife Tamara is sweet, motherly, decisive and outgoing. But, I did like that the younger couple really did give it their all and tried their best to live as close as they could to the way it would have been. I wonder, if they tried to do that show today, if the various animal protection groups would veto putting farm animals into the hands of people who have no clue how to care of them. That was a true social experiment. Pioneer Quest Full Nine Part Series (5 Disc) (Boxed Set, Manufactured On Demand, Ntsc Format): DVD - Movies & TV Shows Pioneer Quest: A Year In The Real West, is a nine Episode television series that follows two couples as they assume the lives of e . WHy? Syndicado is a film & TV distribution company that works directly with the major VOD / OTT / SVOD platforms, broadcasters and airlines globally, educational institutions in the UK, USA and Canada, and home video in the USA. It was back to the real world Tuesday for two couples who have spent a year taking part in an extraordinary experiment. I felt it when they went home their sense of loss at leaving their new home was palpable. FORMAT SD LANGUAGE English COUNTRY Canada RIGHTS VOD. They must feed themselves, build shelter and endure the heat and cold. Pioneer Quest Treadway is on Facebook. Spring floods threaten to destroy the settlers food stores. I've seen it on TV along time ago and I really enjoyed it. Alana Logie, Frank Logie, Deanna Treadway, Tim Treadway. Bonnie Jeanne: I agree 100% on the points you brought up. The entire Treadway family charges hard in everything they do. No modern conveniences. #887936894756 - Pioneer Quest Full Nine Part Dvd Series. No running water. . Release Calendar Top 250 Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Movie News India Movie Spotlight. I have looked on the internet to try to find out what happened to Frank and Alana but could find nothing. They'll return to their Ontario homes on Friday. Watching them befriend neighbors and mutually working together (the Hutterites were fun, as were all the neighbors we met) and learning with them as neighbors explained long handed-down knowledge was great and made it feel even more authentic. Alana Logie, Frank Logie, Denna Treadway, Tim Treadway. People named Tim Treadway. This episode introduces viewers to hundreds of candidates who volunteered to spend an entire year living as 1870s settlers, and profiles both the intense selection process used to select the two couples and their move onto the Manitoba prairie. ", That type of confidence and skill is why the readers of Powder magazine voted for Dave in the prestigious Powder Awards. Tim Treadway. Overall, a fantastic idea, excellent production--both the role players and the film crew--and they said right up front this is a documentary. WRONG! referring to Tim and Deanna Treadway, the runner-up team from Kenora, Ont. The settlers endure an infestation of mosquitoes; isolation and close quarters cause emotional stress. Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information. Tim Treadway Facebook . They also had a pretty large budget of $500 for each family (that was a lot of money back then) to spend, and they are provided with extra supplies all year whenever things don't work out; for example their failed crops didn't force them to starve. The Movie. Boo on those who criticize authenticity! Pioneer State Mutual Insurance Company 1510 N. Elms Road Flint Michigan 48532 Office Hours Monday - Thursday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm & Friday 7:00 am - 1:30 pm Pioneer Quest follows two couples as they assume the lives of early settlers to the West and spend one year living as 1870s pioneers on the Canadian prairie. Using only the resources and tools of the period, they will attempt build homes, raise livestock, hunt and grow crops. The articles appear as they did when originally published and have not been edited in any way. It really bothered me. This was so much better. It is the first entry of producer Jamie Brown 's "Quest series" which includes Quest for the Bay (2002), Klondike: The Quest for Gold (2003) and Quest for the Sea (2004). The settlers reflect on their experiences as they return to the 21st century. Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2016. It would've been a travesty to waste food. Using only the resources and tools of the period, they will attempt build homes, raise livestock, hunt and grow crops. Lynne Weiland, who starred as Michelle, aka "Banana Pants," says of Dave, "He's been skiing with us for three days, and he is such a sweetheart and good guy. Tim and Deanna Treadway come from Kenora, Ont., where Tim worked as a carpenter. This episode introduces viewers to hundreds of candidates who volunteered to spend an entire year living as 1870s settlers, and profiles both the intense selection process used to select the two couples and their move onto the Manitoba prairie. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Facebook Profile. Canjea una tarjeta de regalo o un cdigo promocional. Find your friends on Facebook. We spent a lot of our time out trapping and hunting. Mom and Pop earned $100,000 on the Canadian reality TV show Pioneer Quest, where couples live on the Canadian prairie for one. Prime Video. For a better perspective, I'd recommend the British productions of Victorian Farm or Edwardian Farm that I reviewed in this post. Detomaso Pantera For Sale Craigslist, Integer ut molestie odio, a viverra ante. It is a priority for CBC to create a website that is accessible to all Canadians including people with visual, hearing, motor and cognitive challenges. Tim and Deanna, on the other hand, went on to be their positive public selves, and I saw where they opened their lovely log home to the public as a bed and breakfast. Tim Treadway is smart, hard working, knows how to build homes and is funny. Frank Logie also works hard but comes off a bit whipped by his wife Alana . Bathrooms Available : Private, Ensuite, 130.00/135.00 per room based on double occupancy. Click here for the latest edition of the Fort Frances Times Click here for the latest edition of the Daily Bulletin With your Fort Frances Times/Daily Bulletin subscription, you have FULL access to all stories on the site, as well as the digital PDF edition of BOTH the Fort Frances Times and Daily Bulletin! It was a fun experience getting to see Dave in his element, skiing the backcountry. Frank Logie as . Elenco I watched this entire series in one seating and was delighted with it. 4.5 out of 5 stars. The settlers reflect on their experiences as they return to the 21st century. Amazon has encountered an error. I watched Pioneer Quest a couple months ago when I had my annual Amazon Prime free trial. Pioneer Quest follows two couples as they assume the lives of early settlers to the West and spend one year living as 1870s pioneers on the Canadian prairie. The intensity and drama that has come from Pioneer Quest has been very captivating, says Sydney Suissa, History . Kitchenaid Air Fryer Oven Costco, Frank and Alana Logie come from Fergus, Ont. Movies. Spring floods threaten to destroy the settlers food stores. . Pioneer Quest: A Year in the Real West was a Canadian documentary television series which aired on History Television and the Public Broadcasting Service in 2001. No running water. Closed Captioning and Described Video is available for many CBC shows offered on CBC Gem. One couple being the Logie's Frank/Alana were more into hunting and being handy where as Tom/Pat knew more about farming/Manitoba. Inicia sesin para ver los videos disponibles para ti. COVID-19. In Person Registration Fanduel, I did cry when animals suffered. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. 4:00: Student Affairs-Completion of Forms, Student Life and Pioneer Peers. "For me, it was always trying to catch up to what they were doing, and it was a challenge, and I think that's what helped me to get where I'm at today with my level of skiing," Dave says. Pioneer Quest follows two couples as they assume the lives of early settlers to the West and spend one year living as 1870s pioneers on the Canadian prairie. Pioneer Quest (Season 1) (2000) Documentary. The settlers continue to brave the harsh winter, and get some traditional (and painful) dental treatment. After the mess was over, he bought a generator that ran off the tractor and could power the whole farm. Log Cabin Inn Bed & Breakfast. Pioneer Quest Treadway is on Facebook. Tim Treadway was a contractor so he had some prior knowledge of construction. After a crop failure, the settlers must hunt for their food. Please use a different way to share. The show followed two couples (three if you count the brief hiccup at the beginning) as they attempted to live life in the Canadian prairie using technology and skills known to pioneers in 1875-76. These couples really earned the 100K Canadian dollars they got for successfully completing the challenge: long hours, hard physical labor, the elements, mental fatigue. Our integral role in responding to Coronavirus. After a crop failure, the settlers must hunt for their food. Refused to watch another minuteit's all about money and ratings. Shop for lab tests online, anytime at questhealth.com. Tim Treadway is known for Pioneer Quest: A Year in the Real West (2000). We had to dump hundreds of gallon of milk. Wow! Ms Vendidos . I watched Pioneer Quest a couple months ago when I had my annual Amazon Prime free trial. TUTTI I PRODOTTI; PROTEINE; TONO MUSCOLARE-FORZA-RECUPERO I felt for them as they dealt with the wettest summer on record and lost crops. No electricity. 10 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 B2B intelligence, at your fingertips. Find us on Facebook ** Important Customer Notice. Both agreed that although their year as a pioneer couple was difficult, it was the most wonderful experience of their lives. So many of us have a longing to experience another time in history. What is your strategy to survive? They have to build and do everything by hand, using only the tools that early settlers had at their disposal back then. Tonight, we go to hear the Treadways from Pioneer Quest and I'm really looking forward to that. Mom and Pop earned $100,000 on the Canadian reality TV show Pioneer Quest, where couples live on the Canadian prairie for one year as homesteaders from the 1870s era would have, with only the basic tools of the time. This month we talked with Tim Treadway, CEO of the San Francisco Design Center, the focus of the interior design community in the Bay Area, and home to over 100 industry showrooms featuring the finest, and in many cases, the most luxurious, in home dcor, furnishings and . It is a 5 minute drive from the Kenora By Pass. "We grew up pretty rugged," says Dave. CCRUS. Using only the resources and tools of the period, they will attempt build homes, raise livestock, hunt and grow crops. Both agreed that although their year as a pioneer couple was difficult, it was the most wonderful experience of their lives. Does Nelson Franklin Play Bass, Carrito Todo. Real West pioneer hospitalized. The settlers celebrate a traditional Christmas. Other Works | Publicity Listings | Official Sites. The settlers continue to brave the harsh winter, and get some traditional (and painful) dental treatment. No modern conveniences. Thanks! Known Locations: Aliso Viejo CA, 92656, Ooltewah TN 37363, South Jordan UT 84095 Possible Relatives: Treadway, Allison B Treadway, Pamela M Treadway. "Drop in" is putting it lightly: the award-winning footage included Dave doing a massive front flip off a cliff in the Canadian backcountry. Top 250 Movies Most Popular Movies Top 250 TV Shows Most Popular TV Shows Most Popular Video Games Most Popular Music Videos Most Popular Podcasts. I believe every single grades 5-8 or even just 8. Pioneer Quest Full Nine Part DVD Series by Alana Logie Alana Logie (Actor), Frank Logie (Actor), Andy Blicq (Director) Rated: NR (Not Rated) Format: DVD 71 ratings DVD $47.77 Manor House Anne Olliff-Cooper 143 DVD 11 offers from $22.13 Quest for Bay Complete Series [Import] Don Young 8 DVD 3 offers from $87.11 Victorian Slum House [Import] 87 DVD Log In. Sticking it out for a year would earn each couple $100,000. I haven't heard of it, but it does sound interesting. Dedicated to serving our policyholders with compassion, integrity and excellence. So everything takes a really long time (and a lot of hardships) to get done. They were very tough couple for people so young. This show clearly doesn't achieve 100% truth, and there is quite a bit of cheating. This documentary was, in my opinion, such a farce. See Photos. Menu. Pioneer Quest follows two couples as they assume the lives of early settlers to the West and spend one year living as 1870s pioneers on the Canadian prairie. In Episode 6 Frank takes up hunting and bags a deer, while Tim falls ill and is taken to the . As they were getting eaten by bugs (and Frank has an "interesting" run in with poison ivy!) Temporada 1. It doesn't take much IQ to criticize. Movies. His talent is amazing; everything is calculated. Timothy "Tim" Carl Treadway, 52, of Valdese, went home to his Heavenly Father Sunday, June 27, 2021.Tim was a loving husband, father, son, uncle, brother, g No electricity. He's always calm and collected, even when it comes to skiing some of the burliest of lines that would make an expert pucker. Problems or concerns? Jun 12, 2013 - Explore Tim Treadway's 65 photos on Flickr! CBC's Journalistic Standards and Practices. And I remember watching it on TV while we were moving to our first home, a rented basement apartment.