Manufacturer-provided pictures, specifications and features may be used as needed. If you are in the market for a class c, look no further than this 2019 Quantum KW29, priced right at $106,000. Check whether the batteries are charged enough. Mr. and ***************,the most recent offer from ************************* to cover $1000 of labor was in January of 2022, 19 months after warranty expiration. See dealer for details. WHO IS RIGHT? Our motorhome has been in the shop at la mesa for 71/2 months. We pay our bill every month We were told to take to ********* ** or *********. All Advertised Prices Expire daily at Midnight. **** refuses to act in good faith. **** *************** DID NOT CARE ONCE I REACH THE **** DEALER 88 MILES FROM MY HOME THAT I WOULD HAVE TO DRIVE IT 108 MILES TO ANOTHER DEALER TO FIX IT CHEAPER AND **** *************** DID NOT CARE THAT I WOULD HAVE TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS OF GETTING PEOPLE TO HELP BRING ME AND PICK ME UP. New 2023 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 35.2 in Palm Bay, FL at Giant Recreation World - Call us now (321) 541-2205 for more information about this Stock #4A575 ****** informed me that Id have to get an estimate for each of the defect items. +26. Thor motor coach four winds 24 f e350 chassis. Largest Family-Owned RV Dealer In The Nation. One is in the coach fuse panel and is marked. We have only Put 2400 miles on since we bought it. Thor Motor Coach's diverse product lineup includes many of the world's most recognized Class A, Class C and Camper Van brands. The repairman found that the slide on the motorhome was installed incorrectly its off 1/2 in. Thor Motor Coach stands by our previous response, we will have our representative attempt to reach the customer one more time. Our 2019 ************ Motor Coach seats have started to completely disintegrate. No portion of these videos, documents, or webpage may be directly or indirectly: copied, published, reproduced, modified, performed, displayed, sold, transmitted, broadcasted, or rewritten for broadcast, publication or redistributed in any medium. WHY are the flooring issues causing such concern on behalf of Thor? I did inform ****** due to the winter season and in my location, we had previously and in the future experience snow until approximately the February time frame. Better Business Bureau:I have reviewed the response made by the business in reference to complaint ID ********. Plus tax, title and license. Have tried all suggestions prior to posting except for the GFI, So if thats the case it woul eliminate any fuse in the Ford block? I am waiting for **** to call us back. We had the privilege to work with Joe A. the Internet Manager. Like most: We went on our first trip this past weekend. Look in house battery compartment. From November 2019 to September 10, 2022, we had not used the coach however we have been maintaining the coach to ensure it would be ready for the day we would use it again. Built-In Skylight. I am rejecting this response because: As is well documented we believe that **** knows that their "goodwill offer" of $2,000.00 will in no way cover the cost of labor to repair the issues with our coach. At that time, it started making a screeching sound like a prop from an airplane rubbing against a wooden wall. Similar to driving an automobile featuring a cab/cut-away chassis, but with more space than a traditional Class B. As stated previously, we are well aware that the coach is now off warranty. ****************** HAS DONE EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO GET ANSWERS AND DONE EXACTLY WHAT **** AT **** HAS ADVISED HIM TO DO AND NOW FINGER POINTING AGAIN! Solar panals not bolted properly to roof.Propane sensor faulty. MY VEHICLE REMAINS HELD HOSTAGE IN ******* ** BECAUSE OF THE $630 Diagnostic charge and because **** did not want to pay **** $2000 TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE TODAY, ON THE ***** **** AND **** SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE TO TREATING THEIR CUSTOMERS AND PROVIDING THEM JOBS. Your luxury Mercedes Sprinter motorhomes. If you are still unsure on how to properly operate any appliance or feature addressed by the video recording or documentation, please consult with your local selling dealership or contact Thor Motor Coach, Inc. directly.All content on this webpage is published by Thor Motor Coach, Inc., including but not limited to, all text, documents, photographs, graphics, audio and video is copyrighted by Thor Motor Coach, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2003 Thor Motor Coach jazz. Rates and amount financed are determined by credit history. I suspect it is on the order of 0.25 amp-hours per day, but of course each radio will differ somewhat. You'll find a large closet that can be used for clothes, food, or miscellaneous camp gear, plus there are overhead compartments for even more storage. The roof is made to expand and contract with the elements.If there are pictures showing a concern, we would be more than welcome to review those pictures. You probably have to pull the radio out to find it. With all the family-friendly and pet-friendly features, you'll love traveling in . The park/travel switch on my coach does not switch the radio to the coach batteries. Countless hours spent on the phone, the computer, the road, only to have **** reject the bids we have presented. can discuss the resolution. If these were the only emails ******* is aware of,I can see why he has come to the conclusion of only dealing with the bid for $1,000.00 to do the labor. Most of the issues listed on pdf ************************************************************** 2021. General RV works hard to ensure the accuracy of all its listings however we are not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. We purchased an expensive coach manufactured by Thor Motor *** with MANY issues and defects. How can ****************** relay information, determine issues and ask questions on why we can and why we cannot do this to give to **********, ******* *****, etc.??? We have contacted the customer to investigate the root cause of the concern. *Some consumers may elect to not publish the details of their complaints, some complaints may not meet BBB's standards for publication, or BBB may display a portion of complaints when a high volume is received for a particular business. ****** informed me that they would review each item on a case-by-case basis and if they would elect to help resolve the defects in workmanship it would be on a good will gesture. Watch on. I was given a few numbers of service centers and I had to contact them. Number Of Discs. See dealer for details. They are the same issues we continue to try to get resolved. MSRP Price: $157,576. Provide us with some basic info and well appraise your RV. Each journey you take with a Palazzo Class A diesel motorhome by Thor Motor Coach is made smooth thanks to the Air-Ride suspension, the Sachs shock absorbers, and the Atlas foundation. They kept our coach for nearly a YEAR, only to have the deal fall through because **** wouldn't pay their labor fees. Select the desired vehicle below to view all the recalls for that particular make & model. A little over my knowledge will see if I can get it to a different repair shop, Visit Copano Bay RV Resort On The Texas Gulf Coast. It may be 'out of warranty ', BUT **** SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DISREGARD SUCH A HUGE ISSUE THAT IS PRESENT IN NEARLY ALL OF THEIR COACHES. Subject Line: 2020 ************ **** VIN ***************** To Whom It May ********** are writing today to ask Thor Motorcoach (TMC) for their help and support on honoring a request for out of warranty support. Floorplan - 2017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 26B, Our salesman Rudy, along with your whole staff was outstanding. We are asking that someone in ***************** or perhaps in ****'s **************** review our entire case. We purchased a new 2019 *********************** **** Motor Coach in May 2019. If you have difficulty registering an account, logging in or need other account-related assistance, send us a message and well get back to you shortly. I need my brand new RV fixed, and Thor has an obligation to fix it! After ******* ***** had our coach for almost a year. Thor Motor Coach Delano Sprinter Class C diesel motorhome 24TT highlights: Cushioned Seating Under Bed Full Bath Two Burner Gas Cooktop 15' Power . The requested information: 2019 *********************** **** motor coach. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. 2016 Freedom Elite 28H with a Axxera radio. Your representative ******** will be contacting you to get those additional concerns addressed and reviewed. We purchased a 2020 ************ model **** on September 4, 2019. I guess that is the million-dollar question. All payments are with approved credit through dealer lending source. What have you tried so far? Message. As the smallest motorhome option, camper vans are welcome virtually everywhere. Thor Motor Coach, Inc. reserves the right to make changes, substitutions and improvements to its motorhomes without prior notification. Can you tell me a little more on. Thor fave me a warranty center but they were unwilling to service my van ************************************* ** said they had thier own customers to service and since I didnt purchase from them to go someplace else. Luxury comes standard in the Delano Sprinter Class C diesel motorhomes by Thor Motor Coach. At Thor Motor Coach, we listen, design, and construct our motorhomes to fit your family. Want to make us an offer on the {product}? You are using an out of date browser. Posts: 2,166 THOR #11781. My question: Is there a definitive reason why the driver's (chassis) radio is not mounted/wired in a standard fashion? The only two fuse I found for radio was one in the Ford block marked radio, which was good. Is An RV Renovation Project Right For You? Posted January 8, 2016. It is our understanding that ********************************* has been in communication and has notified you we stand behind our previous offer, see below. TV in the bedroom and living room and in one it has space provided in the dining/Kitchen area for another TV. I admit, we were naive in thinking that the labor charges could be so little for such a job. Another for $6,500.00 from *************** in ***********, **. Class Cs with the beloved luxuries of Mercedes-Benz. Residential Refrigerator w/Ice Maker (31W), Large, Double Bowl Stainless Steel Sink (N/A 22E), 3-Burner Gas Cooktop with Oven (STD 28Z, 29G, 31E, 31L & 31W), Convection Microwave Oven (N/A 31E, 31L & 31W), Denver Mattress Queen Size Bed with Bedspread and Pillow Shams, Shower with Retractable Door (23U, 24F, 26B, 28Z, 29G & 30D), Cab-Over Entertainment Center with 40 LED TV, Blu-Ray Player & Sound Bar IPO STD Living Area TV (31E, 31L & 31W), 32 LED TV in Bedroom (OPT 22B, 24F, 26B, 28Z, 29G & 30D / STD 31E, 31L & 31W), Two (2) 13 LED TVs & DVD Player in Bunk Bed Area (30D), Storage Area with Shelf IPO Exterior Kitchen (29G), Battery Tray that Holds Up to Four (4) Batteries (31E, 31L & 31W), Rapid Camp Wireless Control System (31E, 31L & 31W), 15,000 BTU Roof Front Air Conditioner IPO 13,000 BTU Standard Air Conditioner, Holding Tanks with Heat Pads (STD 28Z, 29G, 31E, 31L & 31W), Solid Surface Kitchen Countertops & Sink Covers, Enclosed Sewer Area for Sewer Tank Valves. Thor Motor Coach Delano Sprinter Class C diesel motorhome 24TT highlights: One look at this full-wall slide out coach and you'll be hooked! For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. **** from **** contacted ****************** by phone on Tuesday, November 8th, at 2:18pm advising ****************** that in about an hour, I could get with ******* **** about making arrangements to get the vehicle. 40,000 miles. State: Arkansas. This has gone on for far too long. Hello all, new to the forum and a first time RV owner. Our BIGGEST Class C is HERE!! Total:1,215 (members:37, guests:1,178), Central NY in summer beautiful Casa Grande AZ in w, Dodged a bullet tonitetornado hit Dallas, but didn't make out out to my area thankfully. Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Chassis yourself? The radio may well be powered by the house batteries. The retail declared our previous response as satisfactory, see below. More than 50 pictures were sent to Thor. Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Our 2019 ************ Motor Coach seats have started to completely disintegrate. As we all know in March 2020 the ******19 pandemic hit being considered high risk due to ******19 we stayed home to minimize our exposure. Used 2017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 26B, 40 LED TV on Manual Swivel in Cab-Over (22B, 22E, 23U, 24F, 26B, 30D, 31E & 31W), 32 LED TV & DVD Player in Living Area (31L), Two (2) 13 LED TVs & DVD Player in Bunk Bed Area (31E), Bluetooth Coach Radio with Exterior Speakers (28Z, 29G, 31E, 31L & 31W), Power Charging Center for Electronics (28Z, 29G, 31E, 31L & 31W), Exterior Kitchen with 2.6 cu. Even has King Size bed and two, My father and I purchased a class c motorhome from giant RV and it was the most easiest process ever. There's a fuse on the back of the radio. Then to ********* in ****. Like most: All went so smoothly from our first email to our going through the American Canadian borders. Across from the bed there is even a place for an optional 32" LED TV. See details. Television. We have a water leak and it has caused extensive damage. Rusty78609 78.3K subscribers Subscribe 337 Share 16K views 1 year ago #rvliving I finally found the problem. I think that is the Thor way. That's ok in your Bounder because Fleetwood coaches charge the chassis battery from shore power. Speakers. Owners Manuals - Thor Motor Coach Owners Manuals Please select a year to search for available owners manuals. ************************* (Thor Motor Coach CSR) worked with us thru March of 2022 trying to get these issues resolved. **** advised that I could not talk to a supervisor, there was nothing I needed to talk to a supervisor about and he was dealing with giving me the best Thor customer service. Model: Hurricane 29M. ****** was not being truthful. This has all been dragging on for far too long. We need this rv fixed asap. Above Cab 40" Swivel LED TV, Optional Bedroom 32" LED TV, Optional Exterior 32" LED TV, Ford E-Series or Chevrolet C4500 Dually Chassis (22B, 22E, 23U, 24F & 26B), Ford E-Series Chassis (28Z, 29G, 30D, 31E, 31L & 31W), Slick Fiberglass Exterior with Standard Graphics Package, MEGA-Storage Compartment (22B, 22E, 23U, 28Z, 29G & 30D), Power Patio Awning with Integrated LED Lighting, Framed Windows (22B, 22E, 23U, 24F, 26B, 28Z, 29G & 30D), 8,000-lb. As of today, the coach has only ***** miles on the coach. Front Bunk oFront Bunk continues not to go up and down evenly Generator oThe generator shuts for no reason at all.We are requesting Thor Motorcoach (TMC) support to cover these items. BOTH of which **** has rejected. Satellite. 33 complaints closed in the last 12 months. All good. Listed 15 hours ago in Camp Verde, AZ. While I can understand you the manufacture did not get proper photos or video's needed to properly represent the issue I don't fully grasp how that then would become my problem wherein I'm responsible for getting this material when it just left your branded dealership. There is also a storage cabinet above for dishes and things, plus a pantry for your non-perishables.In the rear along the road side wall find a queen bed slide with nightstands and overhead cabinets providing a comfy place to rest and relax. In fact, how a business responds to customer complaints is one of the most significant components of the BBB Business Rating. "I called the retail customer and discussed their frustrations with the jumps/hoops back and forth between ******************** they've experienced with a fuel line concern they are having. If you close this complaint,we may need to reopen at a later date based on what Thor Motor Coach does or doesn't do. ********* in **** had the coach for six weeks only to decide in the end not to do the job. Thor Motor Coach does not have control over the ************ centers. It was more than we were planning, We were looking into a travel trailer (RV) that is and Christopher was wonderful, He took us around and show us some of the most beautiful RVs Ive ever seen. I left my parking lights on overnight, and it killed the car and house batteries. The solenoid is subject to failure and if it does, the switch will do nothing. The SERVICE ENGINE SOON issue as fuel emissions problem was identified on Wednesday, October 12th, and today (November 17th), we are not any closer to resolving the issue and getting the vehicle back in service??? **** has already sent the flooring. The frameless windows and the full-body paint package with gel coated sidewalls is sure to be eye-catching, plus there is invisible front paint protection for added defense against the elements. ft. **'s labor charges of $7,500. Multimedia Dash Radio with Bluetooth, Navigation and SiriusXM . I lived on a boat many years ago so I understand the perils of 12v living in a movable environment (it seems harsher though). We are so very happy with the coach we purchased! We have done everything in our power to find someone to do the work, only for **** to refuse to pay labor charges. UPDATE FROM ORIGINAL COMPLAINT SUBMITTED TO BBB: Effective on Friday, November 4th, all incoming phone calls to Thor were automaticallybeing routed to **** based on my telephone number caller ID. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the RV price with a 96, 180, 204, or 240 month term, 10% to 20% down, 7.49%-9.24% interest APR, and financing terms are based on approved credit for qualified buyers and does not constitute a commitment that financing for a specific rate or term is available.