Sharp and Dull Reasons Connect with Me! The Day the Crayons Quit - Opinion Writing Crayon Craft, The Day The Crayons Quit Activities, Lesson Plans, Writing Prompts, Worksheets, 35 Social Emotional Learning Picture Book Companions SEL Activities Social Skill, Persuasive Letter Writing with The Day the Crayons Quit, Opinion Letter Writing with The Day the Crayons Quit, The Day the Crayons Quit Persuasive Writing Unit (Talk 4 Write Friendly), The Day the Crayons Quit | Persuasive Writing Activities and Page Toppers, The Day the Crayons Quit - Persuasive Writing Mini-Unit for Upper Elementary, The Day the Crayons Quit: Opinion Writing, The Day the Crayons Quit--letter writing unit, The Day the Crayons Quit Writing Activity--Point of View and Friendly Letter, Lollipops and Sweet Treats for the Teacher, The Day the Crayons Quit Writing Activity, The Day the Crayons Quit Companion | Writing Prompts, Vocab, Comprehension, The Day the Crayons Quit Interactive Notebook, Activities, Task Cards, Writing, 'The Day the Crayons Quit' Persuasive Writing and Art Templates, The Day the Crayons Quit - Persuasive Writing Unit, The Day The Crayons Quit { Persuasive Writing / Opinion Unit }, Writing Innovation: The Day The Crayons Quit, The Day the Crayons Quit - Writing Project, The Day the Crayons Quit: Point of View & Creative Writing, Crayon Fun--Day the Crayons Quit Book Response & Writing Activities {FREEBIE}, The Day the Crayons Quit Opinion Pursuasive Writing Activity. Also included in:Persuasive Letter Writing Bundle, Also included in:Character Education Book Activities and Crafts Bundle 2, Also included in:The Day the Crayons Quit and The Day the Crayons Came Home. Beige is tired of playing second fiddle to Brown, Blue needs a break from colouring in all that water, while Pink just wants to be used. organizing classroom supplies and teaching materials, SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING IN THE CLASSROOM, How to Teach Genre to Elementary Students, Aaron Reynolds Books and Activities for Elementary Teachers in 2023, STEM Picture Books for Elementary Teachers in 2023, 10 Picture Books about Individuality for Elementary Students 2023, Jodi Durgin | Clutter-Free Classroom, LLC, ideas for grammar lessons with focus sentenceprintables, social emotional learning discussion topics, graphic organizers to target specific comprehension skills and strategies. If you use The Day the Crayons Quit in your class to teacher persuasive letter writing then this companion activity is perfect for you. This delightful children's book tells the story of Duncan, a little boy, who opens his box of crayons to find a pile of letters telling him - they've quit! Your students will laugh out loud as you read them this darling story. What's 'The Day The Crayons Quit' about? While the book is marketed for ages 3-7, I am not ashamed to admit, I quite enjoyed the book myself. Im Jodi. - Writing Activity - Students, I recently fell in love with the book The Day The Crayons Quit by Drew Daywalt. This unit is a quick, but thorough book study that creates a strong foundation for fundamental reading comprehension and response skills.Whats Included: 1. Of course they will have to read the word to know which color the crayon needs. Skill: beginning and ending sounds. All images have been hand drawn by myself. The Day the Crayons Quit by Oliver Jeffers3. Color Word Search I created Clutter-Free Classroom to support busy elementary teachers like you! This is a wonderful book that students will enjoy! There are enough activities in this packet to last at least 2 days if needed!All you need to leave your sub is a copy of The Day the Crayons Quit, and an informational book on colors (if you choose to use it during your science block).This packet includes the following:A Sub Plan Overview Template & Instructions for each activity. The Day The Crayons Quit. The Day the Crayons Quit writing printable from The Primary Planet Milk carton crayon ice candles from Left Brain Craft Brain You may also like Activities for kids books The Very Hungry Caterpillar Activities A Squash and a Squeeze Activities Supertato Activities Elmer the Elephant Activities This goes with the story The Day the Crayons Quit by Oliver Jeffers. Students will enjoy analyzing crayons' issues and complaints by completing age-appropriate activities in this resource. Use these videos as the starting point for learning in your classroom! Download the Preview for a closer look!Included in this The Day the Crayons Quit storybook companion:Story Summary worksheetTrue or False? personification Persuasive Writing Available with British English and American English spellings of colour / color. In this award winning picture book, the author tells the story of a little boy's box of crayons and their boycott. Book Themed Activities: -One page per crayon (includes what the student would use the crayon for, why the crayon is upset and the meaning of one vocabulary word)-The Day the Crayons Quit booklet (st. Students can use this template to write a letter from the point of view of a crayon color! Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically. It is the story of a boy named Duncan who opens his box of crayons to find a stack of letters addressed to him. Multiple Meaning Words The book must be purchased separately.The Day the Crayons Quit includes:*Cover*Terms of use. Today. This story presents a great opportunity for kids to practice their reading, writing and spelling skills of the 12 colours mentioned in the book. Each Core Curriculum Lesson Plan was created by educators and is specifically aligned to the Common Core State Standards. How does this affect some people? WHAT'S INCLUDED AS OF APRIL 2018: Categories Book Activities, Grade 1, Grade 2, Reading, Spelling Activities, Spelling Activities 2nd Grade, Word Puzzles For Kids, Word Scrambles. The Day the Crayons Quit Letter Writing Lesson by Scholastic Shelby FREE PDF This lesson focuses fundamentally on the art of letter writing and applies it in a fun way that engages students. Then, have the students write as if they were a crayon asking Duncan for something. This unit uses different mentor text including: The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Daywalt, I Wanna Iguana by Karen Kaufman Orloff and I Wanna New Room by Karen Kaufman Orloff, to teach about persuasive writing. This activity package can be used to introduce persuasive writing or opinion writing using Drew Daywalt's "The Day the Crayons Quit". This set of STEM activities is the perfect companion to The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Daywalt. Happy letter writing!The students can type directly on this slide. character traits *In this activity, students select a crayon color and write a friendly letter from the point of the view of the crayon. The colors brown, yellow, black, blue, gray, green, pink, purple, orange, white, and red are included. What is included: The Day the Crayons Quit & The Day the Crayons Came Home BUNDLE! Find out the cost of different sets of crayons. Friendly Letter Writing The Day The Crayon's Quit is a special read that centers around communication and respect for others. Write a letter to your favorite crayon! A mini unit on persuasive writing using The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Daywalt as a mentor text. The Day the Crayons Quit Writing PaperThis writing paper is perfect for accompanying "The Day the Crayons Quit" by Drew Daywalk. *a final writing page full of lines with a boy icon Both American and English spellings are included. Your kiddos are sure to be engaged as you complete this persuasive letter to their favorite color/colour! Tree Valley Academy has several printables to help you to extend learning while reading The Day the Crayons [], How do I download worksheets? Distance learning teachers can also assign these digital literacy lessons to their students via Google Classroom, or other Learning Management Systems [Canvas, Moodle, Blackboard, or Schoology]. Sharp and Dull Reasons Learn More: Kidmin . Use paint (or other art materials) to create many different shades of the same colour. How to Get Your Kids Excited About Reading - Twilighters.org, [] kids to think outside the box when it comes to coloring and will help your child to name colors. Problem/Solution The Day the Crayons Quit Book Companion Activities, The Day the Crayons Quit Activity Packet & Literature Unit, The Day the Crayons Quit - Persuasive Writing Unit, The Creative Classroom - Ashlyn Ellsworth, The Day the Crayons Quit Writing Activity (Also Sub Activity), Digital Literacy Pack|Distance Learning|The Day The Crayons Quit. These worksheets are a really simple way for students to collect and display their work. Pre-made digital activities. This unit teaches Use this letter writing craftivity to practice writing and lessons within a story. This program of work has 10 writing lessons.NARRATIVE READING & WRITING PROGRAM + WORKBOOK INCLUDES:78 slides presented in a PDF and PowerPoint format.26 page workbook full of activities.Clear WALT and WILFs.Lesson hooks.A structured lesson design including an I do, We do & You do.Modelled text.Persuasive Toolkits.Persuasive Box Planner Template with The Da, Use these activities in conjunction with the story The Day the Crayons Quit to help your students with their persuasive writing! This is great! Begin by reading the story to your class. Also included in:35 Social Emotional Learning Picture Book Companions SEL Activities Social Skill, Also included in:Persuasive Letter Writing Bundle, Also included in:The Day the Crayons Quit Activity Bundle. It will also give detailed directions on how we use writers workshop in my third grade classroom. Design a new home to help the crayons relax after a busy day of work. If you haven't read it, you absolutely must! Join the campaign to Support the Crayons on September 30th with the writing lessons and classroom activities in this printable packet. This unit teaches -How to write a letter I Wanna Iguana by Karen Kaufman Orloff Each Unit Includes:-Persuasive Writing Anchor Charts-Anchor Charts for the Notebooks-2 sets of reflection questions for each book-Pre-writing Sheets-Rough Draft Sheets-Final Copy Writing Sheets-Student Checklist-RubricsWhat are others saying? Join the 75,000+ elementary teachers who receive free resources from us each week. While reading for the sheer pleasure of it is something I hope to continue to foster with my daughter, I like to sneak in some additional learning whenever possible. . This includes everything you will need: The Day the Crayons Quit activities for kids, free printables, crafts, DIY dressing up outfit tutorial, literacy practice and colouring sheets. This literature companion includes activities with the following topics: compare and contrastcharacter traitsmain idea/comprehensionadjectiveswriting a friendly letterwriting an opinion piecetypes of sentencesverb tenseseditingYou will find various instructional sheets, activities, and task cards.Use this literat, This is a bundle of 3 persuasive letter writing units that go with common picture books.The Books Include:1. Of course, they might need some parental assistanceforsome of those trickier phonics rules (like silent es or when 2 vowels go walking.). *a brainstorming page Use Drew Daywalt's wonderful sequel about Duncan's lost, forgotten and broken crayons in your classroom. In this unit you can read the story and do reflection questions. These activities correlate with the picture book, The Day the Crayons Quit. If you just need the STEM activities, this is the resource for you! The Day The Crayons Quit is a cute childrens book that I recommend reading with your children if you get a chance to. The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Daywalt is a hilarious collection of letters for the main character Duncan written by his 12 pack box of crayons stating why they are quitting. They feel like Duncan has mistreated them, and are not going to take it anymore. This activity is a great one to add to your sub tub or to use during a persuasive or opinion writing unit. I hope that your students will enjoy this story as much as mine. ART: color wheel * five options of writing paper This Activity Includes: Use the information in the story to help you. I am a National Board Certified teacher with 17 years of experience in the classroom. Thanks! It is intended to be used after reading, "The Day the Crayons Quit" by Drew Daywalt. Printables to e, Using the text, "The Day the Crayons Quit," students will create their opinion about if the crayons really should quit!This pack provides you with the following items: DIGITAL VERSION! I decided that the book needs activities for students to really dive into other than worksheets that usually diminish all the excitement. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. This product is intended to be used along with the story "The Day the Crayons Quit" written by Drew Daywalt. ***This Resource Includes: one page printable worksheet to practice:summarycharacter traitstext connectionspoint of viewtext evidence This resource is great for: Independent Wo, This is a book study and activities bundle for Drew Daywalt and Oliver Jeffers' "The Day the Crayons Quit", including a reading comprehension quiz, First-Then-Last quiz, writing prompts, book report, and bookmarks in different ways to reward children for reading. This resource includes Crayon Craft Letter to a CrayonReading Response Tag for their drawings Simple reader of ColorsMy Favorite Part of the BookIf you like this book activity, I have other resources that you might enjoyhttps://www.teacher, Save yourself time and engage your students with these The Day the Crayons Quit activities. They include the following printables: You will get hilarious and well thought out ideas, I promise! CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW THE PRESCHOOL BOOK CLUB PINTEREST BOARD! !Updated to to include Color pages and Colour pages.This is one of my favorite stories. Youll have everything you need to deliver engaging interactive read aloud lessons based on this story. "Day Crayons Quit: An Instructional Guide for Literature encourages students to explore and study this quirky story through lessons that are fun and challenging. - Crayon Craft. Prompts-Write a reply to the crayons, and write a letter from a crayon of their choosing !In this unit:1.Discussion questions to go with the book2.Writing Anchor Charts3.How to Persuade Interactive Lesson4.The Full Writing Process5.Lesson to Teach Introdu, Get your kiddos excited about letter writing and opinion writing by using the book The Day the Crayons Quit! There are three different question sheets for this comprehension. Grab this freebie and engage your students in a fun seasonal activity. This jam-packed book companion is quick and easy to use - Just print and go!Read on to learn more about all that is included in this standards-based interactive read aloud packet based on the childrens book, The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Daywalt.TO SAVE YOU TIME, WE'VE DONE ALL OF THE WORK FOR YOU!1. After reading the book, have your students show off their artistic talents, comprehension strategies, and imaginative writing by working on these activities. What is included: When the auto-complete results are available, use the up and down arrows to review and Enter to select. Extensions Tell them that you are going to read it together. Cause and Effect Activity This standards-based resource is perfect for upper elementary. Includes nineteen different activities focusing on comprehension, vocabulary, text-to-self, writing prompts and more! Prepare: Print out materials and cut picture cards apart. I love using picture books with my students during writing workshop. A great book for a preschool, kindergarten, or early elementary aged student! Then each decorated their crayon template using predominately only their favourite crayon colour to highlight what it cou. There are various writing templates to choose from to differentiate for all students!How do I use this resource with my students? There are several writing options and a simple reader, too! Green seems to be the only crayon content with his lot in life, while Orange and Yellow cant stop arguing over who is the true color of the sun. Start a discussion about why the crayons quit to prom, Be sure to check out the preview to see the benefit of this resource!This digital literacy pack includes paper and paperless activities for parents to complete with their students during this time of distance learning. Which set is the best value? This is a wonderfully funny story that your students will love. written by Drew Daywalt and illustrated by Oliver Jeffers There is nothing more satisfying to a young artist than to open his own box of crayons, choose that one color is just perfect for his drawing and begin. Activities in these two packets cover a wide range of topics and themes related to the stories. So many Common Core Standards can be addressed using this piece of literature. Writing - the day the crayons quit - year 2 | Teaching Resources Writing - the day the crayons quit - year 2 Subject: English Age range: 5-7 Resource type: Unit of work 2 reviews File previews A unit of work on the day the crayons quit Creative Commons "Sharealike" Report this resource to let us know if it violates our terms and conditions. Draw pictures of objects using very unusual colours (e.g.a blue strawberry, a green dog). These lessons are designed for lower years (level 2) based upon connecting the events in the story book - 'The Day the Crayons Quit'. Both American and English spellings are included. Check out the teaching ideas for reading comprehension strategies, grammar topics and social emotional learning skills that can be taught using this childrens book. You will get hilarious and well thought out ideas, I promise! We chose vocabulary words & kid-friendly definitions.2. Make a colour thesaurus that you can refer to in your own writing. Join our email newsletter to receive free updates! As a teacher you will have step by step lesson plans and graphic organizers. Then, have the students write as if they were a crayon asking Duncan for something. *a final writing page full of, This adorable book, The Day the Crayons Quit, is a must for all primary grades! Definition Poster scrambled color words First, read The Day the Crayons Quit. We found this book was especially good at teaching the topics listed below. *This bundle has everything you need to teach these two fantastic books! A mini unit on persuasive writing using The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Daywalt as a mentor text. Copyright 2015 Tara Simpson Based on how important it is for children to learn how to express themselves at a young age, we've compiled a list of 12 activities inspired by this book! Ideal for a review before test prep or at the end of a quarter. After analyzing arguments for the story, "The Day the Crayons Quit", students begin to craft their own arguments as a crayon from Duncan's story. Write a new story about everyday objects that decide to quit. *a final writing page full of. Enjoy the included activities during literacy centers, Daily 5 or as a class. Students will write about why a crayon shouldn't quit! We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. COMPREHENSION: quiz It was illustrated by Oliver Jeffers. Your review wi, This engaging, Persuasive Writing Mini-Unit is a great way to introduce your Upper Elementary Students to opinion and argumentative writing and persuasive letter writing. Quizzes with auto-grading, and real-time student data. Planning Pages The Day The Crayons Quit Unit Study Activities. Just print and copy!! Opinion Paragraph Writing Each colour has its own amusing letter accompanied by a picture in a child-like style. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Dont forge, This download incorporates Drew Daywalt's "The Day the Crayons Quit" and will engage your students to think of different point of views and perspectives in a FUN and creative way!What Will I Get?Anchor Charts (Point of View, Perspective, First Person, Second Person, Third Person)Point of View Discussion/Response QuestionsCompare & Contrast two crayons perspectivesAnalyze the crayons perspectivesA letter template from a crayon's perspectiveA letter template from your perspectiveHow Do I Make. There are several writing options and a simple reader, too! Prompts-Write a reply to the crayons, and write a letter from a crayon of their choosing This resource includes everything you need to get your students thinking about how to craft an excellent persuasive argument, support it with details, and defend their claim in a pe, Use these activities in conjunction with the story The Day the Crayons Quit to help your students with their persuasive writing! Overworked, underused, misused and abused these crayons creatively state their case to their owner, the little boy. The differentiated writing pages will meet the needs of all of your students!What's Included 3 Differentiated writing and drawing pages 2 Page Toppers, perfect for bulletin board displays Check out the preview for a FULL LOOK at the whole product!TpT Credits**Please leave a review if you have purchased and used this resource! Teach your students to generate persuasive arguments and texts with this downloadable guide aligned to Common Core Standards for grades K-5. Drew Daywalt is the illustrator - Oliver Jeffers is the author. worksheetSentence Scramble work, The Day the Crayons Quit and The Day the Crayons Came Home Activities BUNDLE:These Drew Daywalt Literature Unit Activities for The Day the Crayons Quit and The Day the Crayons Came Home now include digital distance learning options in Google Slides. Are you getting the free resources, updates, and special offers we send out every week in our teacher newsletter? (cut and paste worksheet)Comprehension Questions worksheetVocabulary worksheetBook Report worksheetWho Said It? Powered by WordPress. CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW OUR PRESCHOOL BOOK CLUB PINTEREST BOARD! What happens when you mix different colours? The Day the Crayons Quit is a story your kids are sure to love! What is included:Letter writing templateCrayon point/eyes templateVisual and directions to cut construction paperLesson overview/ideasThis activity pairs great with The Day the Crayons Quit b. An answer key is also included. Common Core Standards Ready to go activities, and fun worksheets are perfect for reading comprehension and learning!This is the PDF version of this exciting resource. Purchase of this item grants that purchaser the right to reproduce the contents for use in one classroom only. All feedback is appreciated. persuasive writing THE DAY THE CRAYONS QUIT ACTIVITIES You'll receive all of the following resources aligned to the story: comprehension questions 30 writing prompts with themed paper vocabulary activities word study print & go activities ideas for grammar lessons with focus sentence printables social emotional learning discussion topics The Day the Crayons Quit: Speech & Language Book Companion, The Day the Crayons Quit Activity Printable, The Day the Crayons Quit BUNDLE Reading Comprehension, Quizzes, Activities, Day the Crayons Quit Book Companion Activities. Pinterest. Some filters moved to Formats filters, which is at the top of the page. Martin Luther King Jr. Activities for Elementary Students 2023, The Day The Crayons Came Home Activities and Lesson Plans for 2023. they need to make teaching easier and more enjoyable. Quizzes with auto-grading, and real-time student data. The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Daywalt is an adorable read-aloud for the first week of school! Download the Grades K-5 The Day the Crayons Quit educator's guide. Are you getting the free resources, updates, and special offers we send out every week in our teacher newsletter? The Day the Crayons Quit Activities is perfect for guided reading or whole group! The school supplies are writing a letter explaining why they have decided to quit. Add highlights, virtual manipulatives, and more. This activity is a great follow-up to reading the popular story and then letter writing practice. Play: Each player needs their own game board. I can't find the links to the downloads for the coloring sheets. 6 Resources linked to the book 'The Day the Crayons Quit' including: - Comprehension/inference activity- Writing activity - Drawing/colouring activity- Bar Graph activity & questions 2 versions included for both American and English spellings (color and colour). As a teacher you will have step by step lesson plans and graphic organizers. Draw pictures of objects using very unusual colours (e.g.a blue strawberry, a green dog). These activities are intended to be used with the text "The Day the Crayons Quit" by Drew Daywalt.Activities include colour identification, reading, writing, and numeracy.There are a total of 6 activities.Please note the Australian spelling of 'colour'This is my first pack that I have created; I hope you enjoy!Happy Teaching! Included in the download are: When it comes to writing lesson plans and finding activities for The Day The Crayons Quit, weve already done all of the heavy lifting for you. The Day the Crayons Quit Activity Packet & Literature Unit has everything you need to teach this fabulous book. Some crayons feel like they arent being used to their full potential. *a final writing page with half page of picture space Writing Activity- Students write to their crayons about why they think they shouldnt quit It's about Duncan's crayons and how they "quit" due to a huge list of reasons that they write down in letter format to Duncan. The first page presents additional reading practice of the color words. It generates such great discussions regarding teamwork, the importance of listening to others and celebrating what makes each of us unique. They will then have all the letters needed for spellingthe color words. The paper can be used for opinion or persuasive writing (the best color), or writing letters to the crayons in the story to convince them not to quit! THANKS for DOWNLOADING! reading comprehension questions focus on: What are the reading levels for The Day The Crayons Quit? Learnmore about this book below! Next, have students complete activity. Persuasive Letter Writing Graphic Organizer Subjects: Literature, Reading, Writing Grades: 2nd - 5th Types: Write a conversation between two (or more) of the crayons. It will also give detailed directions on how we use writers workshop in my third grade classroom. MUST SEE PREVIEW of print a, Visit this site to learn more! So many Common Core Standards can be addressed using this piece of literature. If kids are able, they can practice their cutting skills, cutting out all the colorful letters they are going to need for this color word scramble. The clip art was custom made by Peter Reitz! Write Duncan's replies to the crayons' letters. This resource includes Crayon Craft Letter to a CrayonReading Response Tag for their drawings Simple reader of ColorsMy Favorite Part of the BookIf you like this book activity, I have other resources that you might enjoyhttps://www.teacher, Get your kiddos excited about letter writing and opinion writing by using the book The Day the Crayons Quit! Hope that you share more great ideas with us again on Sunday night. Since this is a mini unit, it should not take your kiddos any longer than a week to complete, depen, A collection of activities to complement your teaching of The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Daywalt. PPTX. The Day the Crayons Quit Written by Drew Dywalt and Illustrated by Oliver Jeffers Duncan has a serious problemhis crayons have quit! Teach students the art of persuasive writing with The Day the Crayons Quit. *a persuasive writing poster that tells students why we write to persuade Green has no complaints, but Orange and Yellow are no longer speaking to each other. Materials: Printable game board (one per child) and printable icon cards (1 set per game, scissors, crayons, die. In this lesson, students are challenged to create their own letters from an even bigger box of crayons, for after all, if a tried and true original color isn't happy, what chance does one of its many variations have? A mini unit on persuasive writing using The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Daywalt as a mentor text. Since this is a mini unit, it should not take your kiddos any longer than a week to complete, depen, This Persuasive Writing Program + Resources contains 10 lessons specific to the text The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Daywalt. Job's Very Bad Day Preschool Activity. *Save 30% with this bundle! :). For more practice learning to spell these color words, check out this color word search puzzle. This file contains two versions of the book sheets. Pencil Craft Included in this packet is a blank letter to be filled in and two student, A collection of activities to complement your teaching of The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Daywalt. Its a great way to practice opinion writing. Guess the Color- students are given clues from the book to guess the color of, The Day the Crayons Quit is a fun story and these worksheets, activities, and tasks are a great book companion for this reading. Bulletin Board Display Lettering Also included in:Kindergarten August Lesson Plans, Also included in:The Day the Crayons Quit and The Day the Crayons Came Home, Also included in:Back To School Rules Book Bundle, Also included in:Book Craft Bundle - Book Companion Activity, March Reading Month, Also included in:Point of View Perspective Activities Worksheets Anchor Chart RL3.6 4.6, Also included in:Character Education Book Activities and Crafts Bundle 2, Also included in:35 Social Emotional Learning Picture Book Companions SEL Activities Social Skill, Also included in:STEM Activities for Read Alouds BUNDLE of 10.