If you hunt around or wait for a sale, you can find them for less. Adjusts via velcro strap at back. Approx. This hat looks great and is really well made. Raw Edge Snap Brim -Front/Back 2 3/8" Raw Edge Side Brims 1 5/8" Wide Hat Band Made of: 100% Fur Felt Grosgrain Ribbon Hat Band with Bow Side Feather Stetson Side Pin Leather Sweat Band Satin Lined Sizes: 6 3/4 through 8 (XS - XXXL); fits true to size. This hat is for you. It is with the fur felt Open Roads that we see the best value. Customer Service / Order by Phone 1-888-835-40041-888-835-4004. 28200 Forbes Road, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677 Bike Lockers: 20 (12 on the west side of the tracks, 8 on the east side of the tracks) . Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Some felts can have lumps or discoloration. Phantom Gray and Tobacco appear to be the most versatile colors. If your hat gets completely destroyed, its best to send it off to a hatter. $ 225.00. Related Products: Bowler | Bowler Derby | Derby | Derby Hats, the style is listed below or you may call us at 1-888-847-4287 for help with sizing. Learn how your comment data is processed. 7 1/8. How to use the Fullerton Traffic Map. Eventually, rain will wash away the stiffeners in the felt and that is the kind of aged lived in look you do not want. To see our price, add these items to your cart. This style of hat was so identified with President Lyndon B. Johnson that it was referred to as an LBJ for over a decade, but Presidents Truman and Eisenhower wore one as well. The Open Road is very versatile, but does better with the more casual end of the menswear spectrum. S = 6 5/8 M = 6 7/8 L = 7 1/8 XL = 7 3/8 Handwoven in Ecuador, Blocked & Finished in the USA The Bavaro Panama Rollable Optimo Hat from Stetson is the quintessential panama hat. Related Products: Leather Flat Cap | Leather Caps | Newsboy Cap | Womens Stetson, Fits brim widths 3" to 4". This fedora is made of geniune Buffalo fur,, Related Products: Amish Hats | Long Oval | Open Crown Fedora | Crown Fedora, Made in the USA The Stetson American Buffalo collection made of genuine Buffalo Felt, durable and water resistant. Can't make it to the store? Please try again later. If you were to look down at my head from above it would resemble an oval rather than a circle, so if you put a round hat on my head, it stretches slightly from front to back. This being said I was greatly disappointed considering the Stetson brand and its reputation for excellence throughout its line of products. Related Products: Stratoliner | Stetson Stratoliner | Stetson Caribou | Royal Stetson, Bill Made of: 100% Silk Handcrafted in Europe UPF 40+ Sun Protection Classic 8-Panel Newsboy Cap Design Small Round Stetson Pin & Leather Tab Detail at Back Grosgrain Ribbon Sweatband Custom Cotton Blend Lining Lightweight Size(s): S, M, L, XL and XXL, Related Products: Stetson Newsboy | Newsboy Cap | Newsboy | Summer Newsboy Caps. The fact that the straw hats range from $135 to $145 is very fair. FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $75: Valid on Economy Ground only. There was a problem completing your request. Want to see how its done? Brush with Extra 2 Erasers for Shoes & Boots. If you want help deciding exactly which boots are for you, lets talk! and more. Crown 2 3/4" Flat Brim Made of: 100% Buffalo Fur Felt - Stiff Finish Long Oval Crown Shape Grosgrain Hat Band with Side Bow Grosgrain Bound Edge Brim DRI-LEX Moisture Absorbent Sweatband Satin Lined Sizes: 6 7/8 through 8 (S - XXXL); fits true to size. It will come back looking brand new. A Stetson catalogue from 1938 does not include it, but since hats were so customizable (then as well as now), it is difficult to pinpoint exactly when it emerged. $63.75, $75.00 This hat looks great and is really well made. This hat really shines with heritage menswear. They also have a very handsome Hemp Straw Open Road. When the hat was first offered the open in Open Road also referred to the fact that the hat was sold with an open crown. Making quality hats is still a very hands-on process. Please try again later. (46) $342.00. An unexpected error occurred processing your request. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. This is a hat for creative types, for people who choose to work with their hands, for expressive individuals that want to tap into 80 years of heritage and forge their own place within it. choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, Stetson Open Road Size 7 1/8 6X Silverbelly, - for PayPal Credit, opens in a new window or tab, Report this item - opens in new window or tab. Stetson Men's Gallatin Sage Green Crushable Wool Felt Hat $109.99 Original Price. The distress hat is a bit beat up, frayed at the edges, and has a cool feather. Related Products: Amish Hats | Long Oval | Open Crown Fedora | Crown Fedora, 1 size down from your usual size. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. awesome communication, Citizen Matt Kenseth Primo Chronograph Eco-drive Limited Edition 1015/5000 (#133937788964), The items were as described and the transaction was smooth. On mine, these are visible in the back. I have never been disappointed and every hat has exceeded my expectations, nothing but quality. Its brim is 2 . The seller might still be able to personalize your item. Please use a different way to share. A+, ILF recurve limbs: Wiawis-One carbon limb with Wood And Flax core, Medi, 68/48# (#133950196948), Jordan 1 Retro Low OG SP x Travis Scott Black Phantom, Jordan Why Not Zer0.6 Bright Crimson 2023. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Q: Something went wrong. 8" Diameter 2 1/8" Pre-Curved Sewn Bill Made of: 100% Leather - Shell 100% Cotton - Lining Classic 8-Panel Crown Top Button Grosgrain Ribbon Sweatband Lined Sizes: S, M, L, XL and XXL; fits true to size. Related Products: Trucker | Stetson Baseball Cap | Extra Large Trucker Caps, Made in the USA There's not much else classier than the Tallahassee Shantung Straw Fedora Hat from Stetson. It's awesome , Looking amazing wearing a Cyclone. Red Wing boots, cuffed selvedge jeans, a chambray shirt, a French Chore Coat, and topped with the Open Road Royal Deluxe Hat in Cognac is perfection. Buying something on eBay is like a box of chocolates. It goes great with truckers jackets in aged waxed cotton or even heavy plaid Mackinaw. It is a true snap brim, which allows the brim in front and rear to flip up and down, allowing different looks and shading of the eyes. In retrospect, I feel that it is a touch too light giving it both a dressier feel and making it more prone to staining. Free shipping for many products! I have not seen this on any of the recent Stetsons. The natural straw has that tobacco hue for a nice tropical feel. Sold by Yeehebe and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. (please select at least one option). Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Waist: Measure the waist circumference horizontally around the body at the natural waist line keeping tape parallel to the floor. It looks nearly as new as the day I unboxed it. Approx. 7. Related Products: Leather Caps | Leather Ivy Cap | Leather Flat Cap | Leather Flat Hats, USA: 1-888-VHS-HATS (1-888-847-4287) All of these hats are handmade in Texas. (16% off), Sale Price $52.70 The Open Road Royal Deluxe Hat is the perfect marriage between the hats Western roots and its crossover appeal. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. Sheplers.com Ships Internationally to: Copyright 1998-2023 Sheplers, LLC. Vintage Royal Stetson Open Road Fedora Hat Western Elegant Size 6 7/8 $275.00 $24.95 shipping vintage stetson hat fedora open road size 7-7 1/8 $12.99 $16.30 shipping or Best Offer Men's 1950s Stetson Royal Deluxe Open Road Cowboy Hat sz 7 1/4s Vtg Fedora $75.00 $17.05 shipping or Best Offer Vintage John B Stetson Open Road Beige Felt 7. become your go-to cap of the season! It would be nice if Stetson offered the hat for both head shapes. Related Products: Cotton Flat Cap | Linen Newsboy Cap | Leather Ivy Cap | Newsboy Cap. Color. 7 3/8. Visit us at 601 Burning Tree Rd., Fullerton, CA 92833. Made of: 100% Silk Handcrafted in Europe UPF 40+ Sun Protection Classic 8-Panel Newsboy Cap Design Small Round Stetson Pin & Leather Tab Detail at Back Grosgrain Ribbon Sweatband Custom Cotton Blend Lining Lightweight Sizes: S, M, L, XL and XXL; fits true to size. Related Products: Leather Caps | Leather Flat Cap | Stetson Newsboy | Leather Newsboy Cap. Snap Brim 2 3/8" Side Brim 1 5/8" Wide Hat Band Made of: Proprietary Beaver Fur Felt Blend Grosgrain Ribbon Hat Band with Bow Removable Side Feather Leather Sweatband Stetson Side Pin Satin Lined Sizes: 6 7/8 through 7 3/4 (S - XXL); fits true to size. Quantity. Milan Straw Made in the USA Stratoliner Side Pin Narrow Grosgrain Hat Band with Side Ties Grosgrain Ribbon Bound Brim Custom Leather Sweatband Stetson Crown Tip Unlined Sizes: 6 7/8 (S) - 7 3/4 (XXL); runs large, see sizing disclaimer at top of description for details. Must spend $75 pre-tax to qualify for discount. [SHOP STETSONS ENTIRE OPEN ROAD COLLECTION HERE]. Stetson Men's 6X Open Road Fur Felt Cowboy Hat, Silverbelly, Stetson Men's 6X Open Road Fur Felt Cowboy Hat. $13.59, $15.99 The tacks that hold the ribbon to the crown are very visible. John F. Kennedy was offered one and famously refused it. Its distinctive and interesting. Great for travel, The Logan is foldable & packable, and bounces right back to shape! Its range is so broad owing to its flexibility and adaptability. Does it keep me warm? Kind of? By submitting this form, I confirm and declare under penalty of perjury that I am the consumer whose personal information is subject to this request. Original Price $15.99 Never to early to shop for your sweetie . It comes in Alabaster, which is a very light white, Phantom Grey, Tobacco, and True Blue. My hat is black but the stitching underneath is white and can be seen in places hanging out from under the band. INT'L: +1 619-906-4440 Se habla espaol, Shop for Hats at VillageHatShop.com | Privacy Policy | Website Accessibility | Site Map and cotton twill materials. Your request has been received. Valid thru 03/21/2023 11:59pm CT. Buy one, get one 50% off Men's Rank 45 Solid Shirts: Discount shown at checkout, Sale items not included, Valid thru 03/21/2023 11:59pm CT. Buy 2 Select Cody James Jeans for $80: Prices as marked, Sale items not included, Valid thru 03/21/2023 11:59pm CT. 25% Select Men's Jeans & Pants: Prices as marked, Sale items not included, Valid thru 03/21/2023 11:59pm CT. ALL BOOTS SHIP FREE: Valid only on boots. Original Price $62.74 *ALL SPECIAL OFFERS AND DISCOUNTS valid for USA Ground service only. Stetson Open Road's Materials & Colors Available in straw, hemp, pricy furs, or the more common felt The "6x" series offers a harder, stiffer hat ~$140 for straw ~$155 for hemp ~$205 for 6x This hat is offered in a variety of colors, materials, and finishes. I own the Stetson Open Road Royal Deluxe in Silverbelly. Too much exposure to snow or rain will mean a trip to a hatter for a re-block sometime up the road. maybe amazon doesnt have privi to stetson larger size strat, Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Original Price. Why this matters is that this hat carries an amazing amount of history for over 80 years. Excludes wholesale/B2B, Certain Brand Restrictions, Special Orders or Where Otherwise Noted. ITEMS ( 29 ) Sort Size Color Material Brim Size Availability + 3 Open Road 6X Cowboy Hat $215.00 + 3 Open Road 6X Cowboy Hat $215.00 + 3 Open Road 6X Cowboy Hat $215.00 + 3 Open Road 6X Cowboy Hat $215.00 + 3 Boots, Hats and Valentines Day. In order to validate and process your request thoroughly, please submit your accurate information below. Under Add your personalization, the text box will tell you what the seller needs to know. Cody James Men's Lamarie Pro Rodeo Brim Wool Hat. Are you busy in the workshop and wearing Moc Toe boots, Carhartt overalls with a T Shirt underneath and you suddenly need to run out for supplies? 7. Allow it to dry and then brush it after. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. Bigger sizes? Nevertheless, I have worn it in the elements dashing from the house to the car, from the train to the museum. The following two tabs change content below. Original Price $59.90 You could wear it with a suit, and give your more formal clothes a Western seasoning. Read more. From handmade pieces to vintage treasures ready to be loved again, Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. Se habla espanol. Granted most people would never notice, but its my job to notice these things. An unexpected error occurred processing your request. $93.00, $155.00 If you are looking for a Summer hat or if you live in the more pleasant latitudes, then a straw Open Road either vented or unvented may work for you. Please try again. Shipping policies vary, but many of our sellers offer free shipping when you purchase from them. LesChapeauxShop Following Follow. I prefer this style. Australia, 25% Select Men's Outerwear: Prices as marked, Sale items not included, Valid thru 03/21/2023 11:59pm CT. Buy one, get one 50% off select jewelry: Discount shown at checkout. (15% off), Sale Price $93.00 7 1/2. Size Chart. I have pure beaver hats from the 1930s that still look as if they were made yesterday. By comparison, a typical cowboy hat has a 4 brim. I wear mine with my Filson Tin Cloth Short Lined Cruiser jacket, jeans, and my Red Wing Blacksmiths in Copper Rough. This hat is impressive in its specs since pure beaver is a superior material known for its softness and strength. Whats the difference between open road royal deluxe and 1865 distressed hat, A: Stetson Men's Black 10X Shasta Premier Fur Felt Western Hat , Black. In retrospect, Cognac, Caribou, & Natural would be better colors. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. The sweatband is very high quality leather. That simply means that if you click the link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission for sending you there. $79.99. Brand: Stetson Stetson Men's Cowboy 660 ratings | 62 answered questions Price: $177.83 - $225.00 Free Returns on some sizes and colors Fit: True to size. You left out the Royal Open Road JP, found it in a 100 yr old hat shop in Kyoto Japan. We also created 2.6 million jobs in the U.S.enough to employ the entire city of Houston, TX! Handmade in Garland, Texas, the Open Road Royal Deluxe Hat seamlessly blends modern style with classic Western tradition . . Dressed up or down, this hat adds an exclamation point on your look; a dash of insouciant cool. Does shopping on Etsy help support small businesses? Horse Hair Shoe Brushes for Polishing, Cleaning & Buffing Leather Shoes - Boot Brush with Soft Bristles, Pieces Original Hat Size Reducer Sweatband Straw Wool Panama Fedora Cowboy Hats Cap, Lighter 6 Flint Card (Total 36 Flints), Black (1FLT-Z), DEWALT 20V MAX Cordless Grease Gun, Tool Only (DCGG571B) , Black, Plantronics - Voyager Focus UC with Charge Stand (Poly) - Bluetooth Dual-Ear (Stereo) Headset with Boom Mic - USB-A Compatible with PC and Mac - Active Noise Canceling - Works with Teams, Zoom & more. 155 Main Street This alone is impressive. I wound up using a black permanent marker to hide the white stitching underneath the band, removed the original band altogether, and replaced it with one that enhances the beauty of the hat. This Cowboy Straw Hat is perfect for summer days! Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Crown) 2 3/8" - 2 1/2" Snap Brim Made of: 100% Fur Felt Grosgrain Ribbon Hat Band with Side Bow Grosgrain Ribbon Bound Edge Brim Stetson Side Pin Side Feather (Removable) Leather Sweatband Satin Lining Sizes: 6 7/8 (S) - 8 (XXXL); fits true to size. All of these are perfect for warmer weather. Crafted with a smooth and delicate finish, this handsome fedora works well with many winter, Related Products: Stetson Fedora | Grey Fedora | Crown Fedora | Humphrey Bogart, Made in the USA The John Wayne Chinook Wool Felt Gambler Hat is part of Stetson's new John Wayne Collection of masculine and timeless designs. $399.99. What makes an Open Road an Open Road is its relatively narrow brim, at just 2 . Original Price $155.00 *ALL SPECIAL OFFERS AND DISCOUNTS valid for USA Ground service only. These days you are as likely to see it in Brooklyn as West Texas, and it pairs with a variety of styles. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. No way! It always makes me feel a bit more interesting. (15% off). The color and all around feel of this hat push it into much more refined territory than I believe the Open Road was intended. Adorned with a faux leather hat band overlaid with feathers, the Kelso is finished with a Stetson metal, Related Products: Gambler Hat | Stetson Gambler | Gambler | Small Brim Western Hats, Made in the USA Stetson Royal Part of the Stetson Fashion Collection, the Stetson Stratoliner is a vintage reproduction of the 1940's fur felt fedora. In order to validate and process your request thoroughly, please submit your accurate information below. Open Road | Stetson The Open Road Iconic style, made famous by presidents, boundary-breakers, and pioneers around the world. Approx. Size. Reviewed in the United States on December 19, 2022. The sturdy construction ensures that it will last through any activity. My hat is black but the stitching underneath is white and can be seen in places hanging out from under the band. Each has its advantages. Traffic flow lines: Red lines = Heavy traffic flow, Yellow/Orange lines = Medium flow and Green = normal traffic or no traffic*. If this is your first hat, you will feel a little self-conscious as you start wearing it. Arms: With the arm bent at 90 degrees, measure from the cervicale (bone at center back neck) over the top of the shoulder to the shoulder joint, then along the outside of the arm over the elbow to the prominent wrist bone. You will receive a response within 45 days of your submission. Those of us who follow these things have seen ups and downs with Stetsons Quality Control. Free 30-minute sessions. Prices as Marked. Thank You. Made of: 100% Buffalo Fur Felt* *Buffalo hair is known, Related Products: Extra Large Cowboy Hats | Small Brim Western Hats | Buffalo Felt | Size 7 7/8 Cowboy Hat, 7/8 M = 7 1/8 L = 7 3/8 XL = 7 5/8 Made in the USA The Stetson Kelso Crushable Wool Felt Gambler Western Hat features a gambler-style crown crafted of crushable wool felt. Brim - Front/Back 2 1/4" Raw Edge Snap Brim - Sides 1 1/8" Wide Hat Band Made of: 100% Fur Felt Grosgrain Ribbon Hat Band with Bow Side Feather Stetson Label Side Tab Leather Sweatband Satin Lining Sizes: 6 7/8 through 8 (S - XXXL); fits true to size. 10 1/4" Length, Flat 9 1/2" Width, Flat 2 1/4" Sewn Bill Made of: 100% Leather Classic 8-Panel Design Extra Slouchy Body Top Button Pre-Curved Bill Canvas Sweatband Canvas Inseam Taping Unlined Size(s): S, M, L, XL and XXL; fits true to size. Now ask yourself whether its going to be this one. Stetson Men's 6X Skyline Black Fur Felt Cowboy Hat, Black, Stetson Men's Apache 4X Buffalo Wool Cowboy Hat, Black, Stetson Men's 4X Corral Wool Cowboy Hat, Sand, Stetson Men's 4X Corral Wool Cowboy Hat, Black, Stetson Men's Powder River 4X Buffalo Felt Cowboy Hat, Mink, Stetson Men's 4X Corral Wool Felt Cowboy Hat, Chocolate, Stetson Men's 4X Drifter Buffalo Felt Pinch Front Cowboy Hat, Stone, Stetson Men's 6X Skyline Fur Felt Western Hat, Silverbelly, Stetson Men's Hutchins 3X Wool Felt Cowboy Hat, Stone, Stetson Men's Black 10X Shasta Premier Fur Felt Western Hat , Black, Stetson Men's Santa Fe Crushable Wool Felt Hat, Mushroom, Stetson Men's 6X Open Road Fur Felt Cowboy Hat, Silverbelly, Stetson Men's 6X Skyline Granite Fur Felt Cowboy Hat, Granite, Stetson Men's 4X Broken Bow Buffalo Felt Cowboy Hat, Buck Tan, Stetson Men's Gallatin Sage Green Crushable Wool Felt Hat, Sage, Stetson Men's 5X Catera Fur Felt Cowboy Hat, Bark, Stetson Men's 4X Seminole Gus Buffalo Felt Cowboy Hat, Mink, Stetson Men's Sturgis Pinch Front Crushable Wool Felt Hat, Chocolate, Stetson Men's Acorn Mountain Sky Crushable Wool Felt Hat, Acorn, Stetson Men's Angus 6X Fur Felt Cowboy Hat, Grey, Stetson Men's Black Hawk Crushable Wool Felt Gambler Hat, Black, Stetson Men's Mountain View Crushable Wool Felt Hat, Sand, Stetson Men's 100X El Presidente Fur Felt Western Hat, Silverbelly, Stetson Men's 6X Bar None Fur Felt Western Hat, Silverbelly, Stetson Men's 4X Buffalo Felt Silver Mine Cowboy Hat, Black, Stetson Men's 4X Buffalo Felt Silver Mine Cowboy Hat, Stone, Stetson Men's Airway UV Protection Western Straw Hat, Natural, Stetson Men's Lobo 10X Straw All-Around Vent Star Concho Band Cowboy Hat, Natural, Stetson Men's El Patron Silverbelly Felt Western Hat, Silver Belly, Stetson Men's 6X Open Road Fur Felt Western Hat, Black, Stetson Men's Black Revenger Wool Felt Western Hat, Black, Stetson Men's Thunder 10x Straw Cowboy Hat, Natural, Stetson Men's 10X Haywood Straw Cowboy Hat, Natural, Stetson Men's 10X Stanhope Straw Western Hat, Natural, Stetson Men's Natural Crowley Straw Western Hat , Natural, Stetson Men's 10X Straw Plait Western Hat, Natural, Stetson Men's 6X Skyline Black Fur Felt Cowboy Hat, Stetson Men's Apache 4X Buffalo Wool Cowboy Hat, Stetson Men's Powder River 4X Buffalo Felt Cowboy Hat, Stetson Men's 4X Corral Wool Felt Cowboy Hat, Stetson Men's 4X Drifter Buffalo Felt Pinch Front Cowboy Hat, Stetson Men's 6X Skyline Fur Felt Western Hat, Stetson Men's Hutchins 3X Wool Felt Cowboy Hat, Stetson Men's Black 10X Shasta Premier Fur Felt Western Hat, Stetson Men's Santa Fe Crushable Wool Felt Hat, Stetson Men's 6X Open Road Fur Felt Cowboy Hat, Stetson Men's 6X Skyline Granite Fur Felt Cowboy Hat, Stetson Men's 4X Broken Bow Buffalo Felt Cowboy Hat, Stetson Men's Gallatin Sage Green Crushable Wool Felt Hat, Stetson Men's 5X Catera Fur Felt Cowboy Hat, Stetson Men's 4X Seminole Gus Buffalo Felt Cowboy Hat, Stetson Men's Sturgis Pinch Front Crushable Wool Felt Hat, Stetson Men's Acorn Mountain Sky Crushable Wool Felt Hat, Stetson Men's Angus 6X Fur Felt Cowboy Hat, Stetson Men's Black Hawk Crushable Wool Felt Gambler Hat, Stetson Men's Mountain View Crushable Wool Felt Hat, Stetson Men's 100X El Presidente Fur Felt Western Hat, Stetson Men's 6X Bar None Fur Felt Western Hat, Stetson Men's 4X Buffalo Felt Silver Mine Cowboy Hat, Stetson Men's Airway UV Protection Western Straw Hat, Stetson Men's Lobo 10X Straw All-Around Vent Star Concho Band Cowboy Hat, Stetson Men's El Patron Silverbelly Felt Western Hat, Stetson Men's 6X Open Road Fur Felt Western Hat, Stetson Men's Black Revenger Wool Felt Western Hat, Stetson Men's Thunder 10x Straw Cowboy Hat, Stetson Men's 10X Haywood Straw Cowboy Hat, Stetson Men's 10X Stanhope Straw Western Hat, Stetson Men's Natural Crowley Straw Western Hat, Stetson Men's 10X Straw Plait Western Hat.