Youll start off in this career as the waterboy or watergirl and spend a few days at the fire station learning the basics. So cool! MarylnSims creates incredible semi-active career mods for sims 4. You can choose between Hairdresser, Make-Up Artist, Nail Stylist, or Perfumer tracks once you reach level three of the career path. We have to start with this real estate custom career mod. While your sim is working, theyll actually make tips per order that they serve which is pretty awesome, if you ask me. I wont say too much more about this mod, as I like to keep my website pretty clean and kid-friendly, but if youd like to learn more, check out the download link below. All Rights Reserved. Do your sims have a foot fetish? The core careers are Babysitter, Barista, Fast Food Employee, Manual Laborer, and Retail Employee. The game developer career is great and your sims are going to need to earn the video gaming skill and make sure theyre good at that as well as programming. Make sure to try it out for your more fitness driven sims for a new alternative besides the Athletic career. A sim in this career may want to brush up on their charisma skill to make sure they are good at communicating with little ones. We already have a law career in The Sims 4 but this is a good option if you dont want to have your sims working through these careers and would rather just have them have a single career level. These are doctors that work with babies and children until theyre fully grown and focus specifically on child issues. You can also use the MC Command Center mod to promote, demote, or freeze your Sim at any particular level. Description: You are no longer shadowing a senior assistant. You only need The Sims 4 base game to use this fun career mod. Ive only had the time to dip my ties into this mod because its SO big. This career has a bunch of different paths you can take including cardiology, paediatrics, plastics and dermatology. This mod looks amazing! The doggy daycare career mod is actually a combination between a business and a career. So you want to make your Sims advance their career in the fashion industry? For the purpose of this tutorial we're going to import into an empty package the simplest form of a rabitt-hole interaction, that is the celebrity cleanse one: So, go under tools - extract tuning and search for "cleanse" to make it show up. . It adds oceanographer as a career in the game and allows your character to be an oceanographer for the rest of their life. Do you want your character to be a fitness instructor? Unfortunately, mods are constantly breaking due to sims 4 updates. how does that work? Theyll be working toward their career and once theyve graduated theyll get to choose if they want to work in research or be a practitioner and will earn great money either way. These tasks will include things like serve coffee at a cafe venue or clean plates and glasses., To actively work at your new job, youll need to start the social event that comes with the mod called Work as Barista.. With this mod, your sim can join as many different careers as they want at once and do them all simultaneously. Weve already had an OB/GYN sims 4 career mod on this list, however, that is a traditional career where you work your way up. for the sims 4. Im SO thrilled that this active career mod exists because it gives even more depth to Sims 4 Discover University! The auto shop career is a funny one because as of writing this we still dont have drivable cars in the game, but it is a fun job for your sims to have. This active career is pretty self-explanatory, but youll put down a fishing lot for your sim to work at and youll follow your sim there to have them complete various fishing-related tasks. With this career mod, you can either be a film actor or a film director, depending on which track youd choose. (4 levels) Level 1: Understudy Dancer. This Sims 4 University Mod "Get To College Mod" allows fully interactive university classes that are not rabbit holes. There seem both mod related and non mod related component. Your psychiatrist sims are going to be earning 208 simoleons per hour and will be working 12 hour days so they can earn a whole bunch of money. Moreover, it is designed to be approachable and engaging, so it suits players of any age or skill level. I wanted to share my remake of The Sims 1 Rabbit Hole. The Get Famous Expansion Pack, as well as Neias Career Commons file. Your sims will start off as an automotive service advisor and will be able to work their way up toward the master mechanic level of the career. Who wouldnt want to be a chocolatier? Realistic wages per hour. These sims are going to work regular 9-5 hours and make a decent amount of money per hour so its a great option instead of using money cheats to earn income. Ive said it before on this blog, but ItsKatatos sims 4 career mods are truly some of the best out there right now. They do incredible work and your sims can earn 84 simoleons per hour working in this career. This sims 4 active career is pretty SPICY! Unfortunately, there arent a lot of custom active careers for sims 4 right now, but there are new ones coming out from modders all the time, so Ill be sure to keep coming back and updating this list. To use it in the game, just the base game is required. SW-3661-4728-3501 Button, Pie Island. Theyll need to work on their painting skill to make sure they are good at creating beautiful art. This is a single level career that will have your sims earning 99 simoleons per hour working with computers and keeping networks safe. Your email address will not be published. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. You may download the file at TheSimsResource. Not for the faint of heart though, be sure your sims are up to the challenge. from Mod The Sims came up with The Education Career Mod that makes the education career possible in The Sims 4. This is a one level career where your sims are going to earn 91 simoleons per hour which is a great income, especially since theyre working 9-5. Before starting this job, youll need to make sure that youve placed down the new custom venue lot type called Slow Runners United, so your sim has somewhere to go to work. CareerBuilder - Download Here. I chose to download the lower-paying version because I love that realistic gameplay! Theyre going to start their career as a plane cleaner and work their way up the ranks as they become a baggage handler and eventually get to choose the administrative route or to become a pilot. This is nice because you dont have to work toward promotions and can just get your money and go home. When you ask any kid in modern memory what they want to be when they grow up I feel like youtuber will be said by many of them. Semi-active basically means that you can work from home for the entirety of the career and during those work from home days, youll get tasked with specific and fun things to do to get promoted. This mod pack is downloaded in one zip file that needs to be unzipped in your Mods folder. These sims are going to need to keep up their baking skill and be willing to work early in the morning to make sure that the goodies are there for purchase. Do you know of other working active career mods that are fun? By becoming a resort owner, your sim will need to manage a spa and resort. We have another one level career where your sims can be an operations research analyst. You'll first want to join the career as a coffee maker (basically a barista) and then you'll get work from home tasks. Then your sim will need to work hard to get promoted all the way up to the prestigious title of Fire Chief. With this option for sims 4 career mods your sims are going to be able to become an anesthesiologist where they'll be responsible for making sure that people stay asleep when getting surgery. This mod is a really cool one. An accountant (not a spicy one, a regular one) is a nice job with high job security and you can start off as a bookkeeper making 25 simoleons per hour. Your eyes are very important to your overall health and your sims can now become an eye doctor. A lot of people want to volunteer but dont know how to find opportunities in the area they live in. A career like wind turbine technician is so random and EA would most likely never add this to their game because it isnt popular or mainstream. Starting as a basic Ministry Worker, you can choose to following tracks: Thats a ton of content for just one mod, so make sure to download this one. Well, thats the work of a cartographer! Youll truly be mind-blown. I wonder why . Click here for the best Custom Content for The Sims 4. This is a new career that you should definitely check out. This single level career has your sims earning 51 simoleons per hour from 9 to 5. Its like working as a veterinarian without having to worry about them being sick. I can only send my sims to the rabbit hole high school it won't even ask if I want to go with them . In it you can choose between Academia, Education Products and Services, Policy and Advocacy, and School Leadership. Do they want to show that off to others? The workday starts at 9AM and ends at 7PM (thats a long day.). The social services mod simulates the social services profession, which is designed to promote the welfare, safety, and well-being of every Sim in the game. This OB/GYN career is different because it is a one level career where your sims dont have to work their way up, they just get to go straight into their job earning high income with 208 simoleons per hour. This is another active career mod from rubi and this time, your sim can work as one of the vendors from around the sim neighborhoods! You'll then need to take care of those toddlers. Youll start off making only $105 a day but if you reach level 10 of the photographer career, youll end up making a whopping $2400 a day!! This is a mod that is perfect for your character if they want to be a Cardio, Zumba, or Bodypump instructor. Thanks to the oceanography career mod, your sim can enjoy the sea breeze. Youll, of course, need to earn the charisma skill but youre also going to be working on things like writing, logic and dancing. This career has your sims earning 155 simoleons per hour which is solid and they only work four days a week! These sims are going to be looking to solve problems all day long and will get paid well for it. This changes one String Table so no F* Word is used for the Hook Up Call. Your sims are going to be earning 175 simoleons per hour with 12 hour days from Monday to Friday. Once the mod is downloaded, on your child sims phone will be an option for the Kiddoodle Job Listings. DOWNLOAD HERE 3. When do we want it? Just like with the other work from home careers, youll be given tasks to complete during the day, making the career active. Did you know that paralegals do so much work to make sure that lawyers are able to get their work done? Damn. Its worth mentioning that careers added with this mod are based on the film career path from The Sims 3, including job tracks for both teenagers and adults. Rabbit holes fade away when the camera gets closer to them, and Sims cannot be seen while they're inside one. Not to worry, you can still check it out on our, March 3rd- It's time for our Friday Highlights!