There are countless accounts about him being disrespectful to co-workers, so it shouldn't be that shocking to hear he can be unpleasant to fans. And there's one great place to get these first-hand accounts: Reddit.Commenters on Reddit frequently share their celebrity encounter stories, and some of . Tim Meadows - rude, very disinterested. Here's what they said: Picture Alliance / dpa/picture alliance via Getty Images, Kevin Winter / Getty Images for The Recording Academy, Now, let's switch it up. Jason walked in and few people started talking to him; once they passed I bought a beer and . Unfortunately, their apparent feud heated up following Lopez's exit from the show, with Perez accusing her of acting faux-friendly despite making "disparaging comments" and then ghosting her. Because of an autograph! Whatever the case, theseterrible encounters with rude stars will make you gasp. Cue 13-year-oldHailee Steinfeld, who was en route home after asuccessful audition in December 2009. He called me a butthead because I didn't laugh at his cruel joke. Whenever the cameras were off, he'd hide in his hotel room and seemed disgusted with the kids he didnt want anything to do with them. ActorJon Hamm. Barbara Hershey. He also humiliated a girl just because she didnt know the verse to one of his songs. Everybody around him just laughed awkwardly every word out of his mouth was a mean and sarcastic joke I was supposed to find funny, but ultimately didn't. Once Justin was seen hitting the paparazzi by his car and didnt even check up on that guy. "That's not real, that's nonsense," Grande said (via theToronto Sun). Yes. Cindy gave 24-year-old Jenner a rating of 2/10, saying she had encountered her in the airport a few times and wasn't impressed by her behavior. "Insufferably smug," Bourdain said of Maher in 2016. ", "Barry Bonds is a huge dick too. James Corden has revealed the rudest celebrity he's ever had the displeasure to meet . However, funnyman James Corden might beg to differ with this glowing reputation. The elusive chanteuse, though incredibly talented, apparently isn't everyone's cup of celebrity tea just ask fellow singer Demi Lovato. Jennifer Lawrence labeled herself "incredibly rude." The 30-year-old actor isn't exactly friendly in fan encounters. News correspondentGiuliana Rancic. When she met her idol, actressCatherine Zeta-Jones, she excitedly told the star, her idol, "I want to be an actress too!" The story obviously picked up steam at the time, even among ESPN, which noted, "There's also widespread support for the idea that Jordan is no saint [we] can't help but wonder if the public perception of Jordan is shifting." When I asked for his autograph, he verbally went off on me when my dad came over, he went off on him. One night, a family friend (also in the NHL) is a guest. Photo: Gotham/Contributor/Getty Images. ", Unfortunately, Minaj's view of Carey quickly changed when the pair reunited as "American Idol" judges in 2012 and infamously clashed on set. Sometimes the attention can be quite annoying, especially when you're just trying to go about your day. This notion leads us to believe that celebrities are supposed to be nice all the time. The PA brought up a bottle of generic water to Ja Rule and crew, but it was the 'wrong' water. Well, he started a two-minute rant berating people my age for not being interested in science and for being unaware of who he was after he finished, I gave him a dumb blank stare, and he walked away. I've met four celebrities in my life: AnnaSophia Robb, Drake Bell, Nappy Roots, and Scott Eastwood . Making no mention of Remini's reprimand, Cruise added,"All those emotions were going through my mind. One of the worst celebrity encounters was when a fan approached Bieber on a beach. Once Demi Lovato asked a 9-year-old to go away when she approached her and asked her for a picture, she replied with No, cant you see Im F**king busy?. Reddit has an entire page devoted to outing celebrities who are jerks. Justin Bieber. Actor and comedian Rob Huebel was a longtime fan when he met Chase atan Upright Citizens Brigade show, and he said he told Chase all about it. She was just clearly super annoyed about having to meet fans at all. In contrast, Reba McEntire would always eat lunch with the staff and was always super chill.". Joined Jan 28, 2019 Messages 4,076 Reactions 55,642 . Stern reportedly said to Wilson's husband, musician Rob Bonfiglio, "There's something wrong here. We all have bad days, slip-ups, and moments where we just don't want to be bothered. And they push me to the other side. 5. Gene complimented my brother highly on his guitar playing, but then said, 'Too bad you'll never make it' and just walked away. "I don't think he's a rude man, he just happened to be [to me]," he said. One celebthis pop star apparently rubbed the wrong way? Horan was annoyed by them and was caught on video yelling that they were a "shower of c*nts." Well, surely anyone can have a bad day, but this doesn't mean one gets the right to make it same for another person. For his part, Glover said, "I just saw Chevy as fighting time a true artist has to be O.K. Katrina Kaif. Some of them aren't so nice in person. But I was rejected by two assistants at the door. Pitting two females against each other wasn't cool." ", Ready to get to the bottom of this rumored feud,E! An American actor, stand-up comedian, singer, musician, and rapper Kel Mitchell made some racist remarks . Note: Some submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity. At the time of this writing, the YouTube video has over 4,000 likes, but also holds over twice that number in dislikes presumably by some fans who were rubbed the wrong way. Somewhere in the middle are those famous faces who might hide behind the guise of their public persona, shaking hands, posing with fans, and never once taking off the PR mask they so cleverly wear. Kim and Kanye get the most hate out of any other couple. Are the pressures of fame simply too much? I was thinking about the people I work with, and my industry.". "Hammy showed up. "What is that clip? TV host Andy Cohen asked Bertinelli to dish the dirt on what went on betweenthe two starlets during a 2014 episode of "Watch What Happens Live." He was really cool and happy to be chatting with us, but there was someone standing next to him who repeatedly rolled her eyes at the two of us: Lily Allen. "Really the worst of the smug, self-congratulatory left. The World's Most Entertaining Car Website, A Look At Kim K's Dating History: All Of Kim Kardashian's Boyfriends, Ranked By Net Worth, 14 Of The Absolute Worst Celebrity Encounters, John Wick's Garage: 10 Crazy Expensive Motorcycles In Keanu Reeves' Collection, The Spielberg Way: 10 Ways Steven Spielberg Earns & Spends His Billions, 'Avatar' Surpasses With $30 Million At Global Box Office And Predicted To Earn $649 Million At Domestic Box Office, The 10 Highest Grossing Diane Lane Movies, Ranked, Seth Rogen And Lauren Miller Recall Snoop Dogg Once Auctioned Off A Blunt For $10,000 To Benefit Alzheimer's Charity, Here's What Happened To Michael Jackson's Estate After His Death, A Peek Inside David Beckham's Insane Car Collection, These Are The Richest TikTok Influencers, As Of 2022, Urban Legend: The 8 Highest Selling Albums Of T.I., Ranked, Here's How Jon Hamm Built His $45 Million Empire, The 8 Most Expensive Guitars Of Rockstars Ever Sold At Auctions, Actress And Producer Sandra Bullock Lists Her Southern California Avocado Ranch for $6 Million, The 10 Most Expensive Purchases Of Kelly Clarkson, Ranked, A Look At Tennis Superstar Roger Federer's Extraordinary Career, Kate Middleton Honors Princess Diana In L.K. I was working at an amusement park around the time Jurassic Park came out. Well, when Pat tipped them and they started singing, he told them to shut the fuck up because they were annoying. After all, fans pay an exorbitant amount of cash just for a picture and the chance to spend 30 seconds awkwardly saying, "I really love your work!" 50 Beloved Movie Stars Who Are Jerks in Real Life. I never watched the show, but I recognized him he grabbed my slice of pizza, took a bite out of it, and then spit it out and gave it back to me. "One Day at a Time's" own Valerie Bertinelli. Watch popular content from the following creators: Victor Torres(@victorthetorres), Nora(@noradonz), Victor Torres(@victorthetorres), missevelyndale(@missevelyndale), Jamie Gore Pawlik(@actressindistress), Garry(@hellogarry), Victor Torres(@victorthetorres), Kaitlyn Dawn(@dusktildawnmedia), Arianna(@arianna_dalessio . Let's hope that she's changed her attitude now that her career is looking up. Not that that's surprising. He even said to me, 'What are you doing here?' ", "Randy Jackson was invited to a telethon hosted by a hospital for children with disabilities (where my little sister lived until she passed away). I was a huge fan (at the time) and since she was the only one in the cafe, I decided to go in and introduce myself and ask for a picture. I just had a baby too, so we werent looking differently body-wise, but on TV she was as a size 2. At a premiere for her film Sex Tape, Cameron Diaz walked the red carpet which was lined with paparazzi and screaming fans (as these types of events typically are). I don't think they had any intentions for us to have a good experience doing that show. I think he's mellowed out a lot in his old age. I was so devastated and so embarrassed. He called me a 'dumb fuck,' which hurt, because I was such a huge fan of his music (going all the way back to the Leaders of the New School days). "EASILY John Mayer I met him at an awards show over 10 years ago, and he would not stop quoting a sexist joke from South Park. Parents usually tip $100 or more at the end, but she didn't tip at all. Prince Harry's former lover Sasha Walpole has admitted she can't understand why the royal would dish the dirt on losing his virginity to her in his book Spare after claiming to want privacy "I remember, I think it was at the AMAs, she came up on the platform, and normally I stand on this side [her left side] to the camera. As a result of her participation in The Graham Norton Show, Madonna received a barrage of criticism. Perhaps we can chalk up the entire sitch to Lightbody having an off day, considering he gushed about the iconic track toBBC Newsyears after this interview. Awkward! These are the rudest celebrities according to fans. According to Candace Cameron Bure, everything is "all good" between the actress and JoJo Siwa after Siwa pegged her as the "rudest celebrity" she's ever met . ", "My sister was a cook at a nice resort in Canada one time, Maria Bello's assistant called in, saying she was coming with a bunch of guests and they wanted a certain type of bread served with their meal. However, funnyman James Corden might beg to differ with this glowing reputation. In 2010, when Minaj's music career was just taking off, she and Carey collaborated on "Up Out My Face." Rosie Perez and Jennifer Lopez worked together on "In Living Color" in the early '90s Perez was a choreographer for the sketch comedy show and even fought for Lopez, who appeared in over 60 episodes, to get her big break as a Fly Girl. with Grande even joining Carey at the end to harmonize with the latter's signature whistle tone runs. We'd usually comp his order since the entire shopping plaza would instantly show up and stack a line out the door and around the corner. Anyways, I recently came across a Buzzfeed article about people's rudest celebrity encounters, and it got me thinking about my own interactions with 'the stars.'. One eight-year-old girl was lucky enoughto win a contest and get the chance toattend an advanced screening of The Mask of Zorro with the cast and crew. That's really rude for anyone to utter, let alone a celebrity. In 2007, Entourage starJeremy Piven,along with twelve other friends, showed up at the restaurant Nobu Matsuisha in Aspen, Colorado, without reservations. Mind you, they left their dogs outside of the store, so I didnt know they were theirs. The dude is a straight-up jerk. There was a lot at stake at that point," he told Empire magazine, the Los Angeles Timesreported. ", "I met Tim Duncan (former basketball player for the San Antonio Spurs) at a Walgreens in San Antonio. Bond said she wasn't impressed by "Knocked Up" director Judd Apatow and his long-time wife, "This is 40" actress Leslie Mann, rating her experience with them an unappetizing 1/10. "She turned to me, looked me up and down, and said 'You're pretty enough, I suppose,' then went back to her conversation," the woman claimed. Such a tool. He's well known for losing his cool with fans and being downright disrespectful to them. During Variety 's "Actors on Actors" series in 2017, Lawrence chatted with . Christian Bale. Still, there's enough evidence to prove Grande isn't the most polite celebrity out there. She was also featured on several episodes of "The Naked Truth" in the mid-'90s, another experience she wasn't fond of thanks to the show's star Tea Leoni. So me and my wife moved into this area. ", "My brother met Gene Simmons backstage at a show he was playing in. The Fitoor actor yelled at her for touching her and made sure . When the cameras were on, though, he was all smiles and hugs it was so disheartening and disappointing to witness. Spectators reported that he also suggested that she try out for The Biggest Loser. ", "Im a photographer, and one of my biggest events starting out was the opportunity to photograph the red carpet at Jingle Ball in 2014. They quickly yanked their dogs away from me and yelled at me. My dad wasn't a huge Kiss fan, but he appreciated their music and told Gene something along the lines of, 'Awesome concert, thanks for the show.' I went to go grab her . You can also find more information, resources, and support at their website. Gene Simmons may look scary with all the makeup he wears as the bassist in KISS, but nobody would have thought he'd be rude to the elderly. ", "My husband and I went to a meet-and-greet with Andrew Zimmern. he asked, and neither of us could answer I was holding back tears from the pain. 'She was not really friendly to anybody and just . Sometimes money and fame get to people, while other times it makes them more humble.