Very simple fix it !!!! Desired outcome: Its authorized share capital is Rs. I suppose they are just here to collect money. Reliable Financial Services Ltd registered in England, company number 14183318. sector, the SIC for which is 74909. And the best part of all, documents in their CrowdSourced Library are FREE. With so many options out there, finding the right mortgage can be time-consuming and somewhat confusing. RELIABLE PROPERTIES GROUP LLC Attorney/Law Firm Details Plaintiff Attorney Simon Meyrowitz & Meyrowitz PC Attorney at Simon Meyrowitz & Meyrowitz PC 355 Lexington Avenue, 4Th Floor New York, NY 10017 Court Documents Court documents are not available for this case. Find company research, competitor information, contact details & financial data for Reliable Properties Kc of Independence, MO. Fix pavement and cut down the dead trees. RELIABLE PROPERTIES - 6420 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1500, Los Angeles, CA 90048-5561 Telelphone: (323) 653-3777 Fax: (323) 651-4011 Specializing in: Acquisition Leasing Management Development Commercial properties Find out More Contact Us OVERVIEW Reliable Properties If you decide to proceed then those fees will be due for the work we complete for you as agreed. Had an amazing experience with this company couldnt choose a better one. Create corporations or LLC's. Creating one or several organizations is a great tactic to protect your properties. As a first time buyer I was anticipating the whole surveying process to be stressful but Reliable made sure it wasnt. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Desired outcome: Stop the person who is doing this before we have to get police or legal involved. They helped me to schedule at a tricky timing, provided the report super quick. Responsiveness. A traditional landlord mindset can only get you so far. Website: www.reliableproperties.com Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA Size: 1 to 50 Employees Type: Company - Private Industry: Real Estate Revenue: $5 to $25 million (USD) Competitors: Unknown The latest conversations about Real Estate Join the conversation on Real Estate 2d a Real Estate Agent I have broken pavement and I have fallen because of lack of management of this park to follow up on concerns. Hi Mr. Hodgkison , Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. The lack of respect and concern is horrific. She forwarded me over to surveyor. 811 W. Yakima Avenue Suite 102, Yakima, WA, United States, Washington. The full 96 page report was with us within 5 days from the survey being undertaken. She said she would look into it and then refused. The surveyor, Patrick, was great and answered all my questions very clearly.Overall highly recommend. People need to be banned for doing this and management needs to address this. If we cannot resolve your complaint informally, within 3 business days following the day we received it, then well write to you to let you know. Nicole Kleine. I am willing to work out a plan or something so I can pay what's owed and move on. Had an amazing experience with this company couldnt choose a better one. Current status of the company is Active. They were amazing in explaining what survey I needed, and got me booked in straight away. Did full report which was delivered a bit late but didn't mention a hole in the roof, and severely degraded ceiling / wall. Can't fault the survey - highly recommend and reliable.Would recommend this company for anyone needing a survey! We never impose barriers to you doing so and you can speak directly to our directors or compliance Hi Thomas, we appreciate your review.We are ecstatic that you came back to use our services and we are sorry to hear your flat was flooded but happy to know we were able to help your situation.Take care and best wishes in your property.Kind regards,The Reliable Surveyors Team. Kind regards,Alfie. Neatly presented, 5 bedroom, mid terrace property. Last night I watched the people from 28 Alexandria climb the fence to go swimming. We understand that mortgages are complex. The report has helped me understand the property I am buying, and has supported me in negotiating with the sellers. The response didn't address the ceiling and wall wetness damage which was missed. Closed now. Winter, spring, summer, and fall, our team of experts is dedicated to you and your satisfaction. Having dealt with a good number of survey companies over the years I can't recommend enough. Investigating Professional, fast and extremely efficient. Welcome - Reliable Property Solutions Property Profiles Rental Apartments About Contact Resident Login Phone: 502-306-2600 Email: [email protected] 5438 New Cut Rd #202 Louisville, KY 40214 2021-2022 Reliable Property Solutions, LLC, All rights reserved. reliable properties lawsuit. Our journey started with Ryan who was really informative and offered a competitive price. There are some complaints we cannot consider but we will explain to you if this is the case. Our priority is to help you to make sense of it all. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. NRS118B.077&090&153&080&045&050&070&071&210 Nevada Laws Ignored at 3 Crown mhp in Vegas, Harassment and over charging 200 a month for items taken care of within 2 days, breach of contract by rhp properties, conduct unbecoming a community manager, Eviction / lease / raft / regional manager, 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution, Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts, Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free. By phone 01462 455655 She wouldn't unless I had them put on my lease so even though my daughter didn't live with me just came to help take care of me I added her thinking it would help and resolve the problem but it didn't my mail was still not able to get through ane they filed papers for eviction I contacted the law office representative for there side worked out a deal to where if I paid for the attorney fee out of my pocket and filed for assistance to pay off the balance owed I could stay and I did just that's I paid the attorney fees and applied for assistance I assumed it was over two weeks ago I was faced with that they rejected the payment from my assistance help and still pushing for eviction I filed wirh the court my response and the office got a hold of me to tell that if I reapplied for assistance because the last assistance I applied for was wrong because the balance went up a bit so I did so thinking that the eviction was stopped being we reached an agreement and assuming the court was notified but this Monday the 17th of Aug the sheriff was there to throw me out and also informed that the property management who owns the park is keeping my house even though my mortgage is owned by another cooperation an unrelated company I was shocked and dumb founded. Christian Bautista contributed reporting. You dont need a heat engineer to point out that something doesnt look right! So many homes, cars and people have been hurt by this companys negligence. Reliable Financial Services Ltd are not responsible for other activities covered by Reliable Property Group outside of mortgage and insurance permissions. The suit filed last week in Californias Central District Court revolves around two multimillion-dollar homes in Beverly Hills 910 North Rexford Drive and 580 Chalette Drive owned, respectively, by Nourafshans brother-in-law, Massoud Aaron Yashouafar, and Aaron Yashouafars brother, Solyman Yashouafar. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Reliable Properties is a sole established, full service property management company located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Well also keep you updated throughout. If your competitor successfully sues you for infringing their IP rights you will be forced to pay for damages or your brand will be denied the right to operate. The whole process was carried out with precision. My resident manager reached out to her District manager In order to help me but was told it may take a while. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. The report produced from the inspection was highly detailed and of a high quality. follow rules and not tow stuff with out proper notice and not fineing people, Holiday village Mesa Arizona 701 South Dobson, To resolve this issue I wish to be compensated for my losses, Elderly/disabled discrimination and wrongful eviction and Mail fraud, I would like to be able to move back home and move forward. Follow View all 23 employees About us Reliable Properties is a major,. The Company is a pioneer in undertaking projects that can use more care and converting them into successful properties through renovation, redevelopment, more intensive leasing and marketing, providing more services to tenants or putting more funds into the property. Highly likely to recommend | | 5.0. As a part of the Aspen Grove Landscape Companies, we offer the expertise and personal touch of a local . The lawsuit accused the property managers and RealPage of forming "a cartel to artificially inflate the price of and artificially decrease the supply and output of multifamily residential real . YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE. Once agreed, within 4 days of payment I had the report in my inbox - I was honestly in shock at how speedy the service was. We cannot sit outdoors and visit with friends in our own homes because we cannot talk over the loud music. Their quote for our Homebuyer survey was very reasonable and was followed up by a phonecall and an example survey report. Dont waste your money on them. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. We live in a community across a major road and three roads within our community and cannot even properly hear our tvs within the confines of our homes due to this continuous loud noise. adjudicator, the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) if the matter is concerning residential mortgages, Consumer Buy-to-Let and personal protection policies as these are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Reliable Sources; Passion to Portfolio; On: Germany; . Reliable Properties is a real estate acquisition, development and management company based in Los Angeles, California. We help first-time landlords and experienced landlords build their portfolios, advising you on how to get the best from your investment and guiding you on the costs involved. You've accepted analytics cookies. We are full-time property investors in Hammond and specialize in finding those hidden house deals that you normally only hear about usually at 30-50% off retail value. On 09/17/2020 Hurricane Sally came through Pensacola Florida. Reliable Residency Plot HSR Layout, Bangalore Ready To Move Completed in May, 2013 4.5 1 reviews Write a review Rs. Great service overall and will definatley be using them for future. To accept or reject analytics cookies, turn on JavaScript in your browser settings and reload this page. We are so grateful for your kind words. I pay my bills on time every month with hundreds over to be treated this poorly. I got so many times calls and email to attract me before taking this service as a marketing. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. The business address is 1001 W Yakima Ave Suite 320, Yakima, WA 98902, USA. We are a team of highly professional and skilled surveyors who are on hand to help. I am surprised with the quality of the service. Why is this public record being published online? I would strongly recommend Reliable Surveyor, excellent customer care. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. Company profile page for Reliable Properties Ltd including stock price, company news, press releases, executives, board members, and contact information These people should be banned from using the pool. $461.00. I was very happy with the service from Reliable, they did everything as agreed and in a timely manner. Speak to the team Still need help? We moved into a brand new home that had a large mound of dirt in the yard. Take care and best wishes in your new property Fanny :)Warm regards,The Reliable Surveyors Team. The lady informed me that the mailbox are continuously get broken into and it's an ongoing problem every where even at rhe other properties they own and that if I need my mailbox keys and number to where rhe box is located I needed to be down at there office. So, a tenant or other . The company started trading on 5 February 2018. Kind regards,Alfie. August 15, 2022, I spoke with Barbara again about the tree leaning towards my home. Email us today and ask for Matt. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Jacob Grant: Idaho Falls Property Management Like No Other. why was the earl of strafford accused of treason . Hold of my leasing office and worked out a payment arrangement I managed to hey my account down all the way to 4600 when I made my monthly payment I was confused as to why it was not accepted when I asked the office informed me that the whole 4600 balance will need to be paid in whole because my payment was late. Massoud allegedly never paid any rent, and Nourafshan never took any action to evict him. Reliable Property Group Reviews 220 Excellent 4.5 VERIFIED COMPANY www.reliablesurveyors.co.uk Visit this website Write a review Reviews 4.5 220 total 5-star 88% 4-star 4% 3-star 0% 2-star < 1% 1-star 7% Filter Sort: Most relevant YR Yasmin Rajgor 2 reviews GB 5 hours ago Would highly recommend! The company started trading on 7 December 2000. . Desired outcome: We have tried to contact the manager at [protected] who was uncooperative with us. Our journey started with Ryan who was really informative and offered a competitive price. The guidance within this website is solely targeted at consumers based in the UK. (opinions to this review) Manager on duty holiday estates. We help first-time landlords and experienced landlords build their portfolios, advising you on how to get the best from your investment and guiding you on the costs involved. Based in London, Reliable Property Group are a RICS registered London chartered surveyors. I want you to honor the price that we agreed to. microsoft level 65 salary; disqualifying conditions for long term care insurance; the frost of death was on the pane analysis; are there alligators in lake thonotosassa The report has helped me understand the property I am buying, and has supported me in negotiating with the sellers. Belfor has high-tech mobile-command centers with arrays of computers and dedicated satellite towers. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. UniCourt uses cookies to improve your online experience, for more information please see our Privacy Policy. Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet. Hi Aimee, we appreciate your review.We're happy to know that you enjoyed our service and grateful you chose us over anyone else - great to know Tristan met your standards of service.Take care and best wishes in your new property.Warm regards,The Reliable Surveyors Team, Smart Home Surveys | Residential surveyors London and Surrounding Counties. . Next accounts made up to 31 August 2022 Hi Mr. Hodgkison , Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. RELIABLE PROPERTIES LLC is an entity registered at Indiana with company number 2014040300052. Only book with a credit card or debit card through the rental company's website. Business Information Registered Agent Information Business Officers Corporation Documents History According to the lawsuit, Oakland landlord John Williams, one of the plaintiffs, stopped receiving $1,500 in monthly rent from a tenant in a West Oakland duplex he owns after the moratoriums were approved. I then received a detailed report 5 days later and was informed that I could contact the company if I needed any further clarification.A rare experience to get such quality service these days. I was only 17 renting my first . Empties his cigarette butts on my lawn and is a general nuisance. Mortgage and insurance advice is provided solely by Reliable Financial services Ltd and not by Reliable Property Group. Professional, fast and extremely efficient. The service was pleasant, efficient, and helpful. If a host asks you to pay outside of the Airbnb or Vrbo website or app through cash, a wire, bank transfer, or Venmo, it is likely a scam. All rights reserved. Definitely would recommend. We use cookies to make our services work and collect analytics information. They removed hot tub Well also confirm whether you can refer to the Financial Ombudsman Service. Mohandas Damodaran as the General Manager and the sole owner of M/s Prompt Curtains and Upholstery. When a wave of deadlines hits you, turn to a reliable essay writing service to buy essay and get the necessary . Find out how we combat fake reviews. To get our money back to us.