Recipes.net uses cookies to improve your experience and to show you personalized ads. var container = document.getElementById(slotId); .css-13cdu9y{display:block;font-family:GTHaptikBold,Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-13cdu9y:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-13cdu9y{font-size:1.18581rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0.625rem;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-13cdu9y{line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 48rem){.css-13cdu9y{font-size:1.23488rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0rem;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-13cdu9y{font-size:1.23488rem;line-height:1.1;margin-bottom:-0.5rem;}}Best-Ever Gazpacho. If you love this copycat Chick Fil A Milkshake recipe, make sure and check out some of my other popular copycat recipes: Copycat Chick Fil A Cookies and Cream Milkshake, Copycat Panera Creamy Tomato Soup and Copycat Maggianos Chopped Salad! Swap out the vanilla ice cream for whatever ice cream you please: strawberry for the sweetest strawberry shake, or chocolate if thats more your thing. Before you pour what's left in the coffee pot down the drain, consider saving it for this scrumptious shake. Welcome to the toasty side. In a blender, crush cookies with a few good pulses. Here's a refreshing coffee beverage with a tropical twist thanks to cream of coconut and sweetened coconut flakes. From rich and chocolaty to sweet and fruity, youll love every one of these tasty treats. My monthly letter to my readers includes my recipe roundup, funny and touching stories, upcoming events, reader comments and photos of what you guys are cooking! Step 1: Start by preheating the oven at the temperature of 350 degrees F. Step 2: Now, line two baking sheets with parchment papers, also lightly grease with cooking spray. 2. var lo = new MutationObserver(window.ezaslEvent); We're passionate about serving fresh, crave-worthy food made with high-quality ingredients. Luckily, you still get all the best smores flavor with every sip. Get our best recipes, grocery finds, and clever kitchen tips delivered to your inbox. Divide them into 2 and put each portion into a plastic bag. This content is imported from poll. Potbelly has a ton of shakes and smoothies, and this Thanksgiving one completely hits the mark. Loaded with tangy flavor, this is a lighter version of a favorite restaurant-style sandwich. These machines do an excellent job of gently churning ice cream and milk together without pulverizing any mix-ins like cookies or fruit, but not having one shouldnt stop you from making milkshakes. Its the cycle of toasty rewards you enjoy as a Perks member. Let me know how your family love your strawberry milkshake! Copyright 2023 Maangchi LLC.All rights reserved.About your privacy. But, theres always next year lol. Its so thick with raspberry ice cream that I always start with a spoon since Im impatient, then sip with the straw after it softens up. Use your favorite coffee ice cream, then blend it with Kahla and vodka. The blades of a blender are what make them great for blending smoothies and pureing soups, but theyll chop solid bits in ice cream like cookie dough into too-small pieces. Unfortunately, this shake would be pretty difficult to make while sitting around an actual campfire. lo.observe(document.getElementById(slotId + '-asloaded'), { attributes: true }); Methods of preparing potbelly chocolate chip cookie step by step: Start by preheating the oven at the temperature of 350 degrees F. Now, line two baking sheets with parchment papers, also lightly grease with cooking spray. Cookies and cream is a long-time crowd favorite with kids and adults alike. var slotId = 'div-gpt-ad-recipeself_com-medrectangle-3-0'; Fresh-baked daily! You need just a few key tools to make a milkshake: Blender Ice cream scoop Liquid measuring cup (for milk) Dry measuring cups (for ice-cream and add-ins) Measuring spoons (for add-ins) Glasses,. as soon as strawberries were in season I started buying and freezing. After having my cookies, my neighbour did this. I'm a trial & error, self taught, sugar addict who thankfully learned how to survive in the kitchen! This milkshake comes with a dollop (or mountain) of whipped cream, and a chocolate swirled glass. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionists advice. And theres just enough Baileys to get that signature taste in every sip. Its so good, it will be gone before you can blink. ! The banana flavor stands out just enough between the coffee and chocolate, but its not overwhelming. Yes, its just ice cream and milk, but a few tiny tips will help you make milkshakes that taste just as good as the ones you usually order even if its without the excitement of going to the ice cream parlor. We independently select these productsif you buy from one of our links, we may earn a commission. The Lemon Cheesecake Cookie is a freshly baked lemon cookie with bits of creamy cheesecake.. (-) Information is not currently available for this nutrient. This adult milkshake is sure to be a hit on St. Patricks Day. Cant get enough of chocolate? Caramel Coffee Milkshake: Coffee milkshake ingredients + 1 heaping tablespoon of caramel Boozy Coffee Milkshake: Coffee milkshake ingredients + replace 2 tablespoons to cup of the milk with Kahlua, Irish cream, or your choice of alcohol Caramel Milkshake Recipes I Made It Nutrition Facts (per serving) Show Full Nutrition Label It's a fantastic party hack. Have your cake and drink it too with this boozy birthday cake milkshake. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Its such a simply and delicious drink, so refreshing and tasty. I will definitely try this one!!! Add some Graham Crackers to the shake along with chocolate ice cream, and youll be singing campfire songs all night. If you don't have a panini maker, tuck the sandwiches under the broiler until the bread is browned and the cheese melted. Home | Potbelly Sandwich Shop Try the Red Velvet Cookie For a limited time only! Let us know how it went in the comment section below! Plus earn points towards free food and more. You might even forget that its alcoholic, so try not to drink it too fast! For two milkshakes, you will need: That's it. Add peanut butter, bananas, and chocolate chips for a Chunky Monkey vibe, or caramel, coconut, and chocolate chips for a Samoas-like milkshake. Hehe. You can also add whip cream and a cherry on top, but its optional, not necessary! I would even take it up one more notch and drizzle chocolate sauce into the glass before the milkshake is poured. A perfect milkshake is thick enough for a spoon to stand in but still drinkable. ins.style.height = container.attributes.ezah.value + 'px'; Read my disclosure policy. Hot cocoa mix and instant coffee granules give this shake its mocha flavor. This is the secret trio of ingredients to make a frothy, smooth and creamy vanilla keto milkshake 100% sugar-free and low in carbs. I share recipes for people who LOVE good food, but want to keep things simple :). A few days ago I watched your video and I felt so frustrated that I didnt own a blender for such delicious treats. thanks for this recipe it has become a regular. Baileys Irish cream is the adult base that brings lovely richness. Now you can enjoy your favorite pumpkin pie flavors in warm weather and with alcohol! If you want to ramp up the berry flavor, just swap the vanilla ice cream for strawberry. Strawberry Milkshake -1/2 pound fresh strawberries, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1 pint vanilla ice cream, 1/2 cup milk, small whole strawberries for garnish (optional) Vanilla Milkshake -1 pint vanilla bean ice cream, 1 1/4 cups whole milk, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract Refrigerate the sugar-coated strawberries for an hour before adding them to the milkshake (along with any accumulated juices). 80g. But the biggest and best tip? Key lime pie is a spectacularly tart dessert. If theres one drive thru you will always see my big Mom SUV in, its Chick Fil A. Please tell me, I have to know! Blend it for about 30 seconds, until the strawberries are crushed and well mixed with the milk. For the milkshake: Blend the milk and malted milk powder in a blender on high speed until the malted milk powder dissolves, 15 to 20 seconds. But dont worry, thats not all! 3. Add 2 tablespoons sugar and mix well. 1 pint ice cream (try premium all-natural ice creamlow-fat ice cream will make your milkshake watery), 1 to 1 1/2 cups milk (whole milk will give you the richest flavor, but you can use low-fat or skim milk, too. Bring the soda shop to your kitchen with our best milkshake recipes. Top with . Strawberries are one of my fav fruits, so Im excited about strawberry season. Stop the blender and scrape down the sides or stir as needed to keep things moving. So, I become more confident sharing this recipe with potbelly recipes. Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Learn them with pleasure and explore your cooking experiences. The fruity brightness of a strawberry works so well with mellow white chocolate. 55 mins. Prep Time 5 minutes Total Time 5 minutes Ingredients 6 oreo cookies 2 1/2 cups french vanilla ice cream, softened 1/4 cup milk 2 teaspoons vanilla extract whipped cream, optional two maraschino cherries, optional Instructions Vanilla ice cream and frozen strawberries make a simple homemade strawberry shake. At first, I didnt want to try a milkshake because of the seeds from the strawberries, but yours looks absolutely delicious! Divide the milkshake between the glasses. Why wait for St. Patrick's Day to enjoy this minty green shake? This is a 5-ingredient milkshake recipe, a low-carb milkshake with heavy cream, almond milk, and ice cream. Im sure you have it! "Put toppings out buffet-style and it's time for a make-your-own-milkshake party. Indulge Now Get a Free Sandwich Join Potbelly Perks and get 1 free Original sandwich after your first order. Hot fudge sundaes bring back all the best childhood memories. Make this milkshake as a happy hour specialty or to end the night with something sweet. This might not be an ancient, traditional Korean recipe, but in Korea this is how me and my friends always made milkshakes. Best Milkshake Ive ever had in my life! Add 1 cups of cold milk and 2 tablespoons of honey. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. If it's too hard, you might end up having to add more milk, which thins the shake. Ingredients 1 frozen banana, partially thawed and mashed cup milk, or more to taste Directions Mix banana and milk together in a cup or bowl until desired consistency is reached. Blend up your milkshake and pour it into your glass, then stick it back in the freezer. Garnish this classic shake with whipped cream and an additional chocolate sandwich cookie. To make a milkshake, you really only need two ingredientsmilk and ice cream. According to Eat This, Not That, Potbelly's oatmeal chocolate chip . Maybe make extra because I have a feeling a few will get lost along the way. Enjoy this chewy, dense, and moist goodness. Way to much vanilla extract, it is all I can taste. You only need two ingredients to make a great milkshake: ice cream and milk. Looking for more delicious oreo recipes? I mean, wow! Also, Ive visited your site but never commented, so here I am! I made that scary jar my friend, and continue eating cookies. 15g. "This was so delicious. Feeling tropical? to make this easy, classic recipe at home in 5 minutes, max. But youll also use vanilla vodka, which adds a lovely sweetness. It is also used for analytics and metrics about our visitors on this website in a way that does not directly identify individuals. Just made it with blueberries as well. Join Potbelly Perks and get 1 free Original sandwich after your first order. Peanut butter cups are blended with chocolate ice cream and milk to make this indulgent treat. The birthday cake oreos are a personal favorite of mine, and Jorge loves the peanut butter or mint oreos in his! Don't overmixyou want your milkshake to be thick. You really only need 4 ingredients, the whipped cream and cherry are just extra! So you might want to wait until after bedtime before making this grown-up milkshake. And nobody has to know its not your birthday! Garnish with toppings as desired and serve immediately with straws. This ultra-rich chocolate shake will make you feel like a kid again: "This is something my mom use to make for us kids as a cool treat on a warm day," says recipe creator love2cook. Maraschino cherry, for garnish Simple! My mom brought me a scary cookie jar so that I couldnt consume lots of cookies. You dont need to use any ice cream, itll still be cold, smooth, and creamy this way. For homemade milkshakes, its best to start with ice cream that doesnt already have mix-ins. A creamy and sweet strawberry milkshake made with real strawberries. This is a milkshake with strawberry shortcake inside AND on top. Which to get? Three types of liquor go into this holiday favorite: spiced rum, Irish cream, and coffee liquor. Top it off with a chocolate chip cookie. The Potbelly turducken sandwich experience isn't complete without the pumpkin pie shake. This lunchbox staple is made better in milkshake form. Say hello: [email protected]. Potbelly's double chocolate brownie cookies are moist and sweet, and now you can have it anytime. Its creamy, fruity, and perfectly balanced. You must create a profile and be logged in to post a comment. Amount is based on available nutrient data. It's delivered the first day of every month. Thats why every tutorial like this one features recipes that have been tried and tested by our team of developers and at-home cooks from across the country. Read my. If you want to add an adult twist, add a tablespoon of creme de menthe. Try my Peppermint Oreo Mini Cheesecakes or No Bake Cake Batter Oreo Cheesecake. No votes so far! Over the years I have worked on perfecting the perfectCopycat Chick Fil A Cookies & Cream Milkshake. "This milkshake has a great balance of milk to ice cream, and I like the half of a banana so it doesn't become too overpowering," says Allrecipes Allstar House of Aqua. Ive never met anyone who didnt like my strawberry milkshake, especially when made with strawberries that are in season. Even more depth of flavor is added to the crunchy mix of leafy greens and sweet fruits with the topping of crumbled blue cheese and Italian vinaigrette dressing. Espresso and vanilla ice cream blend together with whiskey to become a dreamy boozy delight. Chocolate, coffee, and banana are a surprising match made in heaven. Do you buy them from Wal-Mart, Publix, Winn Dixie? Delish editors handpick every product we feature. Unless youre a milkshake fanatic, you probably dont have a classic milkshake or drink machine (the small appliance with a wand that sticks down into a metal cup). Reigning from Oklahoma, she's also our go-to for all things regarding Midwestern cuisine. Its perfectly smooth in texture and flavor. Only later did I realize that Americans made milkshakes much differently. In need of a new blender? I Made It Nutrition Facts (per serving) - Drying out your Ribeye Roast? Starting on the lowest speed and working your way up to medium speed, blend until the milkshake is smooth and pourable, about 1 minute. Made this? It was last updated on July 29, 2021. Every summer for almost 15 years, Ive ditched the cold San Francisco weather for a few weeks on Cape Cod to visit my husbands family. This milkshake recipe is super simple since the chocolate and hazelnut spread will do all the heavy lifting. It is a less processed version of your favorite drink, made only with wholesome . Let the ice cream soften. ins.className = 'adsbygoogle ezasloaded'; And I always use a powerful blender so it blends smoothly and quickly. Im sure you will use it often. Bourbon and coffee are a tasty combo, so this milkshake will not disappoint. It was great!" Use any type of bourbon or coffee ice cream; the customizations are endless. Watch the video above to see how easily this Cookies and Cream Chick Fil A Milkshake comes together. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. This baby really does taste like cake in a glass. coarsely chopped candy, nuts, cookies, or fruit. It all comes together to create a perfectly luscious dessert in a glass. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. large scoops (about 1 1/2 c.) vanilla ice cream. var ins = document.createElement('ins'); But wheres the fun in that? Cookies and cream is a long-time crowd favorite with kids and adults alike. 5. var pid = 'ca-pub-4014865573045188'; Just add your choice of whiskey to your favorite chocolate ice cream and blend it into a mouthwatering dessert. Soup. (Im learning Korean, so heres my practice!) says recipe creator CuisineLover. This is a coffee lovers idea of boozy milkshake heaven. It's got seven different types of meatham, turkey breast, roast beef, pepperoni, salami, capicola, and mortadellaas well as loads of provolone, tomatoes, lettuce, and mayo. Shake and wake! The Shamrock shake is synonymous with St. Patricks Day. I love ordering coffee with dessert after a nice dinner. When I lived in Korea, I used to go to the wholesale farmers market with my friends when strawberries were in season, and wed buy huge wooden boxes of strawberries. Panera Bread Toffee Nut Cookie Recipesif(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'recipeself_com-leader-2','ezslot_13',650,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-recipeself_com-leader-2-0'); Your email address will not be published. With Potbelly Catering, you've got one less thing on your plate (except for toasty sandwiches, of course). Let it sit on the kitchen table for 1 or 2 minutes, then break up the block of icy strawberries. Any mix-ins should still be in little pieces, and there should be a really pure ice cream flavor thats not diluted with milk. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. "I'm going to make it ten million times," says reviewer Isabella Murphy. And better then McDonalds! Together with ice cream, they become a rich and creamy frozen dessert. Now if you have a craving a Chick Fil A Milkshake on a Sunday, you dont have to go without! If you dream of sippin on old-fashioned .css-1es3cx1{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-thickness:0.0625rem;text-decoration-color:#004685;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:#004685;-webkit-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;}.css-1es3cx1:hover{color:#595959;text-decoration-color:#595959;}milkshakes at your favorite diner or nostalgic carhop spot, then this is the recipe for you. Strawberry Milkshake Supreme. When the PB cravings hit, use just three ingredients to make this creamy milkshake: vanilla ice cream, milk, and peanut butter. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Its brilliant. 1. "I never thought about putting cinnamon in my milkshake; now I see what I've been missing!" Emily Boyette is a highly qualified editor within the food media industry with eight-plus years of experience. Eat, earn points, score a free entre, repeat. Add Baileys to a blend of vanilla ice cream and Oreos for added creaminess and a slightly boozy flavor. Lemon Cheesecake Cookie . Protein. Theres also cake-flavored vodka and a slice of actual cake! The cheapest item on the menu is Whole Pickle, which costs $1.02. So, today lets find out some delicious potbelly cookie recipes that can give a delightfully sweet flavor at home. A regular blender can work just as well if you keep a few things in mind. Be the first to rate this post. I am also a wife, mama of 3. If milkshakes aren't your jam, Potbelly has your dessert needs covered with other sweet options. OREO is a trademark of Mondelez International group, used under license Cold Brew Shake Cold-brewed Arabica coffee and hand-dipped vanilla ice cream. For a limited time only! The four flavors are chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, and Oreo, which are made with real cookies. From galleries and listicles to recipe manuscripts and articles, her knowledge of cooking goes beyond text. Powered by the ESHA Research Database 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Its sweet, creamy, and totally dreamy! If you havent tried it before, Im here to tell you that Nutella is fantastic with ice cream. Copycat Chick Fil A Milkshake: Cookies & Cream, Copycat Chick Fil A Cookies and Cream Milkshake, Sweet Potato Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting, 2 1/2 cups french vanilla ice cream, softened. 10 Strawberry Milkshake Recipes To Make at Home, 40 Chocolate and Peanut Butter Desserts That Are Pure Bliss, 40 Coffee Shop Drinks and Treats You Can Make at Home, 20 Ice Cream Cocktails to Quench Your Thirst and Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth. This will ensure the milkshake stays cold as long as possible. This milkshake has multiple liquors to achieve the best flavor. Blend the entire Oreo cookie with the filling or just the chocolate outside? Jorge and I are obsessed with this milkshake and have been for years. So it packs quite a punch. So you might want to wait until after bedtime before making this grown-up milkshake. Copycat Potbellys Creamy Cheddar Broccoli Soup Recipe, Copycat Potbelly Sheilas Dream Bars Recipe, Perfectly Potbellys Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe, Potbellys Indulgent Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies Recipe, Potbelly Garden Vegetable Soup Recipe (Copycat). "This over-the-top ice cream treat is fun to share with a crowd," says recipe creator Leslie Kelly. You have to try the coffee and chocolate syrup. You know its ready to go when you can easily measure it out in a measuring cup. ins.dataset.adClient = pid; A Potbelly favorite! So, while Baileys and Kahlua are pretty common, spiced rum or vanilla vodka are terrific additions. So while it may be a little extra, its more than worth it. Whether you want sandwiches, salads, or slides, these Potbelly recipes are here to help you replicate the best dishes that made your tummy crave for Potbelly. Calorie breakdown: 42% fat, 49% carbs, 9% protein. Cinnamon adds fall flavor to a classic chocolate milkshake. We've got plenty of ideas for flavors, combos, and garnishes to take your shakes over the top. (^_^), I make smoothies very similarly to this but I never thought about the honey. Fresh-baked daily! and give it a whir. We offer delivery and set-up on catering orders. var alS = 1021 % 1000; I would love to try it someday. Just place those two ingredients in a blender with any flavorings, like syrups, spices, fruit, nuts, etc. Wowthe frozen strawberries are an awesome twist to the traditional way. 4. large scoops (about 1 1/2 c.) vanilla ice cream. Serve with straws and iced tea spoons and loads of napkins.". Your favorite, simple coffee cocktail just got a frozen makeover. Toppings.If youre looking to go classic, you cant go wrong with whipped cream, sprinkles and a maraschino cherry. Stephanie Gallagher is a journalist and food writer who has authored multiple cookbooks. Of course, theres plenty of cake batter flavor without the vodka, thanks to the birthday cake sandwich cookies. Last updated on July 29, 2021. Prepare your own toppings bar to go along with these boozy, Irish cream shakes. Why go out to an ice cream parlor for milkshakes when you can make your own milkshakes at home with these easy recipes? On its own, vanilla vodka tastes like whipped cream, so it will make your milkshake taste incredible. 2 cups (12 ounces) chocolate chips or chocolate chunks, if you prefer you can use butterscotch chips too. Dont forget the mix-ins! Any chance someone can tell me how much to use for just one person? Blend in ice. For best results, put in your milk first. At Potbelly, we help you make the right decisions for you. I will only use french vanilla ice cream and always add a little extra vanilla extract to my cookies & cream milkshake. Its tart, sweet, and boozy enough to leave you dreaming of a faraway beach. Happy cooking! Its in tetra pack though. You only need 4 ingredients and you probably have them on hand already: Oreo, Ice Cream, Milk and Vanilla Extract. Boost the natural sweetness of strawberries by tossing the slices in a teaspoon of white granulated sugar. Have a hand in making a creamy broccoli soup bathed in a generous amount of cheese. Serve the milkshake. Have you ever faced this situation someone has liked your dish so much that she propagate that Im the best baker ever with a mike. wow great :) This is very similar how we make Strawberry Milkshake in Venezuela :), Perfect drink for that nice warm or hot day! Blend strawberries, ice cream, milk, honey, and vanilla extract together in an electric blender. 15 Best Fall Chicken Recipes To Try Today, 15 Best Elderflower Cocktail Recipes To Try Today, 10 Delicious Nutella Dessert Recipes Youll Love, 15 Best Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipes To Try Today, 15 Best Greek Dessert Recipes To Try Today, 15 Delicious Matcha Dessert Recipes Youll Love, 15 Best Eggless Dessert Recipes To Try Today, 15 Best Cherry Juice Recipes To Try Today, 15 Smooth Midori Cocktail Recipes To Try Today, 15 Juicy Chicken Panini Recipes To Make At Home, 15 Tasty Keto Dessert Recipes To Try Today, 15 Juicy Chicken Breakfast Recipes To Make At Home, 15 Tasty Lean And Green Chicken Recipes You Have To Try, 15 Festive Christmas Chicken Recipes Your Family Will Love, 15 Tasty Chicken and Egg Recipes You Have To Try, 1 cup (2 sticks, 8 ounces) of butter, softened to room temperature, 1 cup (7.5 ounces) of packed light brown sugar, 2 1/2 cups (9.5 ounces) of old-fashioned rolled oats. Topped with whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry, you might not even know this baby is boozy. The textures and flavors in this shake are better than a $5 box of cookies. Next time you're craving this classic dessert, pull out the ice cream and blender to create your dream milkshake right at home! Recreate your favorite Chick Fil A Cookies & Cream Milkshake in just 5 minutes, with 4 ingredients, using this easy recipe! Emily is a writer for Allrecipes. Add some chocolate sauce to the glass and top with whipped cream. I didn't have any mint extract so I put in a bunch of After Eight chocolates and blended them along with it and it gave it a nice minty taste," says reviewer kiramavery. Folding them again and again with a spatula, now add 1 tsp of baking soda and 1 tsp of baking powder, and a pinch of salt. Place the baking sheet to the preheated oven, and bake at the temperature of 350 degrees F, for 9 to 11 minutes or until they are fine golden brown in color and fragrant. We are sorry that this post was not useful for you! This information is collected to remember your preferences so as to personalize your browsing experience. Get-togethers should be fun, not stressful! If youre looking for a healthy green salad, then try this 10-minute Potbelly copycat of their chicken uptown salad. Stick to plain flavors that dont have mix-ins. Coarsely chop until you have 1/2 cup mix-ins of your choice, you want the pieces to be about 1/2-inch. We may earn commission from the links on this page. Regardless of the weather this delectable dish is a crowd favorite, so why not try your hand at making? We usually get one to split and then fight over it the whole way home. If you like whiskey, this boozy milkshake should be right up your alley. Of course, most of these adult shakes can be made without alcohol. While we love classic vanilla, this two-ingredient recipe is endlessly versatile depending on your fave flavors! I love strawberry flavored desserts. You need just four ingredients to make this refreshing strawberry milkshake: whole milk, fresh strawberries, vanilla ice cream, and sugar. Im Kim. - Burning your Ruth's Chris Chicken? Although I make mine with agave syrup. Strawberry season is here again! This traditional strawberry shake uses just five simple ingredients: fresh strawberries, ice, milk, strawberry ice cream, and sugar. Pia Colada Milkshake. It has lots of liquor and even more coffee flavor. Add Baileys to a blend of vanilla ice cream and Oreos for added creaminess and a slightly boozy flavor. Add more or less milk and ice cream for your desired texture, but we recommend a rough ratio of two parts milk to one part ice cream. One sip of this, and you'll feel the cool ocean breeze running through your hair. But who says it cant be improved upon? But, feel free to customize based on your milkshake! And serve immediately. Thanks for sharing this milkshake recipe :). With its glorious combination of coconut cream, pineapple, vanilla ice cream, rum, and coconut liqueur, this pia colada shake is creamy, refreshing, and off-the-charts incredible. Carbs. So you know Im in love with this pink delight. Plus, theres hot fudge in the glass. My criteria? Im kind of sad. Chocolate is a tried and true milkshake flavor. It's a tasty dish loaded with tender veggies simmered in vegetable broth. No matter what holiday youre celebrating, this shake is a wildly fun snack or dessert. This is what Irish cream dreams are made of. window.ezoSTPixelAdd(slotId, 'stat_source_id', 44); By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. Thank you in advance. Baileys Irish cream and vanilla ice cream are blended together to create a sinful frozen dessert.