The walls are paper thin, so doing anything really fun is out of the question. Hi honey, you greeted, trying to hug him, but he just stormed off, leaving you stare at his muscly back when he hit the bedroom door close after him. Yeah, you got me pregnant Tomlinson,and Im not allowed to fly and I get sick all the time what is not working in a small bus with one toilet, you yelled, now bit softly, but tears still on your cheeks. "Let's show them." You were the lucky one who picked him up from the airport last night. When you come home with Niall, Miranda is sitting on the couch with Harry. You start a mini lap dance, which then leads to you grinding you hips into his, which then leads to a full-blown make out session. What will we sing next? he said, and he hugs you tight and you smile. He loves the fact that omegas are able to create and bring life to the world, even as fucked up as it is. I love you so damn much Y/N Horan, oh my god, #15 One Direction He finds out you are a Victoria's Secret Model, #16 One Direction (your child has a bad dream), #17 One Direction (how you fall asleep together), #19 He goes out with you for a bet and you find out (harry), #20 What he's like as a boyfriend (harry), #21 The victoria Secret angel rebound (Harry Imagine), #23 One of the boys sees you on your underwear, #24 One Direction ( best song ever fantasies), #25 One Direction (He has an argument with your kid), #30 One Direction ( your kid has a disability ), #32 One Direction ( He sees your baby bump after a long time), #34 One Direction ( your name your kid after something), One Direction ( one of the lad caught you having Sex ), One Direction ( you quote a book and he doesn't get it ), One Direction ( He's Having a dirty dream and you tease him ), One Direction ( he talks to the baby belly ), One Direction ( Someone's kid has a crush on you ), One Direction ( He feels the baby kick for the first time ), One Direction ( He's insecure about his size ), One Direction ( He's confused by your lady products ), One Direction ( He doesn't know you're pregnant and you fight ), One Direction ( you kid has a crush on someone older ), One Direction ( your kid uses a curse word ), One Direction ( your kid gets lost while grocery shopping with him ), One Direction ( Name for a "little him" * hint hint * ), One Direction ( you're pregnant and someone hurts you ( physically )), One Direction ( you see him naked for the first time ), One Direction ( his thoughts during sex ), One Direction ( everytime we touch i get this feeling), One Direction ( You'll never love yourself half as much as i love you ..), One direction ( Managment makes you choose between him and your baby ), One Direction ( How does he give a damn about me? You always want to..You smiled stroking his flushed cheek. Hi! You were watching a new interview of your favorite band one direction with your other band members . He slipped his tongue into my mouth and gently played with mine. I can get you any job you want. Ye ready? He took a deep breath, kissing your belly before starting to sing with his soft voice Come all ye maidens young and fair, and you that are blooming in your prime, always beware and keep your garden fair,let no man steal away your thyme, for thyme it is a precious thing. Slowly, careful not to scare him, you took your phone, dialing Lous number. Love, you whispered, stroking the hair next to his ear. His arms tightened around you, knowing that you were awake and almost gone from his grip. Knowing you were alone, you kissed him back. You kissed his chest, lips barely touching his skin. You don't want to confess anything with Liam in the room, so you choose, "Dare." Daddy loves you more than anything in the world. You didnt like the fact he smoke, but whenever he was away, you missed the smell of him. It didnt bother you earlier! Louis yelled, zipping the zipper angrily, making your hormones go wild. The scene of him loving on the both of you in such a quite, soft way was totally and completely worth the warmth of his hands on your stomach. He takes off your jacket and you shirt then kisses your belly. - You smile - That sounds amazing! Then he lifted you up, pulling of your pants and wiping you down a bit. He sealed a kiss over your parted lips, pulling your body on top of his. No, he whined, gliding his hands on your back, under your t-shirt, making you shiver under his sudden touch. His throaty giggles made your heart flutter when his big hand lay on your pregnant belly, making sure you were near him. It was a small mark what vanished under your fingertip, but every time you looked at it, you remembered how you loved him. "I know you've worked really hard for this, but I'm going to miss you like mad." A few minutes later Luke came back, carrying a variety of delivery menus and a warm towel. Lets not fight again, okay? He gave you a swift kiss on the forehead and left the room. Did ye like that, huh? Is he still kicking? The sound was lulling you back to peaceful sleep, while Liam trailed his long finger across your spine, making you shiver in pleasure. You got there early so you decided to make yourself look more presentable. Boys had a small tour in Europe, just few weeks, but you didnt want to be left alone. You smiled, resting your lips on the spot right under his nipples while you slide your pointing finger across his chest tattoo, making sure to make every letter perfect, like you were writing them. You feel your cheeks explode into flames as the claps transform into awe's. You knew how he waited to feel the first kick. . Belly Button Kiss. He was a light sleeper but he was hardly ever moving around anymore, because he was afraid hed hurt your baby belly. HI there well I made yall some one direction imagines hope you enjoy. Niall: He gets food for you whenever you ask. Im sorry, he whispered, tears on his cheeks when he pressed you against the hallway wall, hand on your belly and foreheads against each other. "Will you guys please get a damn room?" "Fine". Yare my lil buddy, Niall cooed, brushing his nose over your skin, making you giggle. I said no, you snapped, turning away to his touch, staring the wall annoyed. I cant wait to see ye and teach ye to play guitar and sing. Truth or dare." You raised your hand on his neck, touching gently the mark on his neck. Jun 23, 2017 - Read How he kisses you from the story One Direction Preferences and Imagines by daniellealanah with 14,339 reads. You ran into his arms as he held you tight. His skin was full of surprises, small dimples, scars and wrinkles you loved. Whatever, He groaned, clearly annoyed, getting out of the bed and storming to the door. He was the only one that knew about your fear of lightening. You blush. What? he asked, eyes widened when you repeated yourself. Hi, Liams voice echoed through the house, making you jump on your feet, smile on your face. Few seconds later he was beaming amazed. A small smile appeared to your face when you looked the room around you, finding your clothes in piles where you had threw them last night, Nialls still unpacked suitcases on the floor, passport on the table. I cant wait until I see you. You took a deep breath before the door opened, revealing red eyed Harry. It had been a long week, making you both happy and exhausted at the same time. When he pulls away, he gives you one more little kiss on the nose, reaches by you, and unlocks the door, and whispers in your ear, "I'll call you tomorrow." Yer still a lil baby but yere still a true Horan and Im so proud of ye. Masterlist. Is he still kicking? He yelled when he burst out the door, kneeling next to you, hands on your belly, eyes widen and excited. Both your parents had gone out for a romantic dinner and left you and Harry alone. Why didnt you woke me? he almost yelled, giant smile creeping to his face when he ran his chilly hands over your round belly, trying to find any movement. Woo! You laughed when he pulled you to a tight hug, twirling you around laughing happily. He wanted to feel you and know that you were still there after every argument and all the difficulties you had. You followed him to Louis kitchen where they were eating breakfast. The way it makes your whole body tingle. He let you study his body, knowing how you loved to find his hidden dimples and smell the natural scent of his skin. Harry: "C'mere gorgeous." Men must shave while wearing a nice outfit. Simple, I love you. left your lips when he reached your ankles, kissing the raised ankle bones softly, like he was caressing the moment. I think she doesnt like me, Liam whispered, looking down to your belly, where his hands rested, trying once again steal a glimpse of the baby kick. Your crush on Liam had just completely vanished. Yeah right, I know somethings wrong love, please let me in, you fought back, still knocking the door with your fist. It was your time, to admire him, without making him uncomfortable. His skin was soft under your hands, every spot made perfectly for you, fulfilling each other. He crashed you to a tight hug, sniffling to your neck, kissing your skin with wet kisses. You are the only source of happiness in my life and I love you for that. He didnt know about your pregnancy yet, even though it was the reason you were sick. Im teachin him traditional Irish songs, he smirked, making his nose wrinkle. Harry's face fell, making your heart ache. You wanted to be in control this time. ), One Direction ( apologizes after a fight ), One Direction ( his thoughts during your pregnancy ), One Direction ( you and your kid(s) suprise him when he's on tour ), One Direction ( your child is seriously ill ), One Direction ( you tel him you're pregnant ), One Direction ( He thinks you're lying, but you're not ), 1D ( you name your kid after his mom/dad ), 1D ( he has an accident and you go tot see him to the hospital ), 1D ( he meets your baby for the very first time ), One Direction ( little things you cheer up your sexlife ), A SONG YOU SING TOGETHER (ONE DIRECTION PREFERENCES). I promise." Courtney. "So how was your day?" you asked. Ya have no idea how I missed ya princess, he murmured, wrapping the warm covers better around you two. He was yours. Zayn rolls his eyes. One direction baby and love imagines - He kisses you infront of the boys - Wattpad Read He kisses you infront of the boys from the story One direction baby and love imagines by SarahPhillips0 (Sarah Phillips) with 967 reads. one direction imagines he kisses your belly. You would have never expected anything romantic between you and someone that is like your brother, but there definitely is. You had been over this so many times already. 1D Imagines. There is a bed, a TV, two couches, and a mini bar. Daddy loves ye, ye know. A/N: Hey guys this one made me cry so much. Im sorry I cant get drunk tonight, you smiled, kissing his jaw, making him laugh. "I love you too." ''Hi future daddy!'' Yere goin to be the coolest and most loved kid in the whole planet. White eyelids closed and lips in a small smile. I know Ive been ass but You interrupted him with a kiss, tears on your cheeks. I miss our baby too, he smiled, clearing his throat before talking again with his deep, meaningful voice, Can I talk to the baby? You smiled to yourself, thinking how his eyes lighted up every time he said baby. He was still in his day clothes, skinny jeans making it almost impossible to move. Little do they know how loose you can get. I swear to god, Louis Tomlinson, youll dry the sheets if you wet them, you said lazily, making Louis froze, before a huge grin appeared to his face, making you open your eyes. It wasnt unusual to wake up to his hands admiring the life you had made together. Im sorry, he sighed, making you slip a tear before reaching to kiss his warm, sweet lips. Its not that easy Lou, you yelled back, pulling your hair with frustration. Your good girl air, and Liam's responsible persona is how people identify both of you. You could hear his tears, what he tried so hard to muffle. "Wow." Im going to make a prank to your mommy, okay, he smirked, tapping your belly before sliding off the bed, only for a second and then coming back. He gently pushed your shirt up and laid the towel on your stomach. "I'm good, and if you dont want me here I can leave." he says with a smirk on his face motioning towards the door. You smile as you feel his warmth against you. He turned around, flashing you a gentle smile, what reached all the way to his brown eyes. I miss you too much when youre not in my arms., #15 One Direction He finds out you are a Victoria's Secret Model, #16 One Direction (your child has a bad dream), #17 One Direction (how you fall asleep together), #19 He goes out with you for a bet and you find out (harry), #20 What he's like as a boyfriend (harry), #21 The victoria Secret angel rebound (Harry Imagine), #23 One of the boys sees you on your underwear, #24 One Direction ( best song ever fantasies), #25 One Direction (He has an argument with your kid), #30 One Direction ( your kid has a disability ), #32 One Direction ( He sees your baby bump after a long time), #34 One Direction ( your name your kid after something), One Direction ( one of the lad caught you having Sex ), One Direction ( you quote a book and he doesn't get it ), One Direction ( He's Having a dirty dream and you tease him ), One Direction ( he talks to the baby belly ), One Direction ( Someone's kid has a crush on you ), One Direction ( He feels the baby kick for the first time ), One Direction ( He's insecure about his size ), One Direction ( He's confused by your lady products ), One Direction ( He doesn't know you're pregnant and you fight ), One Direction ( you kid has a crush on someone older ), One Direction ( your kid uses a curse word ), One Direction ( your kid gets lost while grocery shopping with him ), One Direction ( Name for a "little him" * hint hint * ), One Direction ( you're pregnant and someone hurts you ( physically )), One Direction ( you see him naked for the first time ), One Direction ( his thoughts during sex ), One Direction ( everytime we touch i get this feeling), One Direction ( You'll never love yourself half as much as i love you ..), One direction ( Managment makes you choose between him and your baby ), One Direction ( How does he give a damn about me? - He asks.-No But I wish I could - You said while he picks your guitar.-I can teach you babe. Feel free to ask us anything you want. Louis: You have joined you boyfriend on the second leg of the tour. If you want to give your partner this kiss, you may need to clean up a bit. It is almost a sign of respect to kiss a pregnant woman's belly. Oh, you breathed in the middle of the kiss, feeling how a small movement made you jump. You ran your thumbs over his eyebrows, smiling to his absolute perfectness. Your tears stained his neck, leaving sobs to his soft skin when he rocked you back and forth. You turned to see his naked body tangled to the bed covers. You look up at him, getting lost in his gorgeous green eyes. Oh my god, he breathed, dimples showing when he let out a happy laugh, making the baby squirm again. Every morning when you woke up before him, you stayed up, staring at the miracle you called your boyfriend. "You jinxed it!" Hows my baby tonight? he whispered, fingers reaching to your swollen stomach, where he admired the big bump. We are already in bed, he whispered with low voice, keeping his arms around you when you kissed the swallows gently. You shivered, feeling how his long fingers tickled your skin when he ran his small hands over your stomach. I felt your kick! Just please come with me baby." Zayn! you yelled angrily, trying to get him notice how serious you were. Air-kissing is a social gesture that involves pursing your lips and leaning in as if you're kissing, but without actually touching the other person's cheek (the little "mwah . Niall: You are with your best friend Niall at a One Direction sleepover. ! Our 5 favourite boys on how they love you and how much they love their children. xx, Zayn:He rolled his eyes when another scream left your mouth. You're too sweet to be swearing. You grin as he snakes his arms around your waist, pulling you lightly to get you closer to him. Because Im pregnant, you blurted out, small fear frowning on your face. xx, Zayn:You lied on the couch, feet propped up to Zayns lap when he rubbed them in comfortable silence. Hi lil one! But you melt into the kiss, your hands grabbing the lapels of his jacket as his other arm drapes from the back of the seat to down around your shoulders. All with that one man you met years ago. Usually he greeted you with hugs and kisses, not letting you go before either boys or your bladder protested. The pillow didnt fill the empty spot where your warm, sleepy boyfriend should lay, curly hair messily pointing to every direction, light snores letting you know it was safe to sleep. Weve been waitin on ye for so long now I cant believe youre really in there! The boy who laid under you, breathing steadily, eyes closed and brown hair mess, had slept in the bed earlier, only dreaming about what was about to come. Liam places his hand gently on yours. Hes kicking, you answered, shock and happiness covering your voice. When Louis finally arrives home, he excitedly runs in and gives you a huge hug and kiss. He may even blow what are commonly called 'raspberry kisses' into your belly. He pulls you close to his chest, and spoons you as the cheesy eighty's music starts to play. Niall:You woke up from your slumber, finding the morning sun up and shining from the bedroom window. "If something ever happens like that again, tell me alright. Hi baby, Hi! [It would be hard for me to resist Harry too, no matter how wrong it may be.] bts imagine when he kissed on your belly#bts imagination#bts reaction on yn#bts ff it's just for imagine fun please don't take it seriouslyplease guys suppor. You smiled, pecking his lips, running your hand through his hair, Sing more, he likes it. Niall nodded, sitting next to your belly, rubbing it while he started again, Once I and a bunch of thyme, I thought it never would decay, #15 One Direction He finds out you are a Victoria's Secret Model, #16 One Direction (your child has a bad dream), #17 One Direction (how you fall asleep together), #19 He goes out with you for a bet and you find out (harry), #20 What he's like as a boyfriend (harry), #21 The victoria Secret angel rebound (Harry Imagine), #23 One of the boys sees you on your underwear, #24 One Direction ( best song ever fantasies), #25 One Direction (He has an argument with your kid), #30 One Direction ( your kid has a disability ), #32 One Direction ( He sees your baby bump after a long time), #34 One Direction ( your name your kid after something), One Direction ( one of the lad caught you having Sex ), One Direction ( you quote a book and he doesn't get it ), One Direction ( He's Having a dirty dream and you tease him ), One Direction ( he talks to the baby belly ), One Direction ( Someone's kid has a crush on you ), One Direction ( He feels the baby kick for the first time ), One Direction ( He's insecure about his size ), One Direction ( He's confused by your lady products ), One Direction ( He doesn't know you're pregnant and you fight ), One Direction ( you kid has a crush on someone older ), One Direction ( your kid uses a curse word ), One Direction ( your kid gets lost while grocery shopping with him ), One Direction ( Name for a "little him" * hint hint * ), One Direction ( you're pregnant and someone hurts you ( physically )), One Direction ( you see him naked for the first time ), One Direction ( his thoughts during sex ), One Direction ( everytime we touch i get this feeling), One Direction ( You'll never love yourself half as much as i love you ..), One direction ( Managment makes you choose between him and your baby ), One Direction ( How does he give a damn about me? . Forget about the interview. tattoo ludwigsburg preise; marteria claudia schiffer; acute respiratory clinic grafenwoehr Imagine: You swear in front of him. You could feel his grin against your belly. beauty and the beast live action. Each time you giggle, and each time, the boys yell at you. His hair was a mess from last night and sleeping, brown roots showing already. Of course, hold on, Ill put the phone to my belly, you smiled, drying your tears to your palm when you pressed the phone against your still flat belly, hearing your husbands voice. He looked so peaceful when he slept. You and the other girlfriends are there to bid them farewell. Minutes pasted, but your baby stayed still, not wanting to move anymore. Oh my god, you breathed, smile on your face when you sat still, feeling the little boy moving and kicking inside you. He snorted, not saying any word, feeling that everything he did that night was wrong. You blushed in the middle of the stage. Note: [request] Niall: "- I just don't know what's gotten into (Y/N)," you freeze with your hand on the door handle as you hear Niall say your name. He pulls back to respond. What? Louis screamed, making you laugh happily when your son kicked you angrily after his dad scared him. All of their mouths are hanging open. He never let his hands off you, making everyone know that you were only his. Jun 1, 2022 links blinken autobahn italien 0 Comments links blinken autobahn italien 0 Comments reservefunktion bundesprsident +91-7900646497; [email protected]; fifa 20 origin is not installed crack; haartransplantation niedersachsen; You could feel his hands on your belly while he sat next to it, kissing it once in a while, Yeh? His arms were your weakness, they gave you comfort and treated you well. You let out a deep sigh and look back to the boys. Niall had felt it too, his lips were on the spot, pressing gentle kisses to your skin. He's holding you close and you're kissing him back, lips sliding together slowly and gently. He was yours, he was next to you. The two of you made your way to your bedroom, careful not to break the kiss. your brother ordered and flopped on the couch beside you, nudging your shoulder. Your lips now found his neck and started kissing it aggressively. When you break the kiss for air, you look up at him with flushed cheeks and red lips. he snapped, throwing a t-shirt to the laundry basket, eyeing you annoyed, Its my job and you quite ruin my enthusiasm right now. You rolled your eyes, leaning to the drawer, looking his half packed, half unload suitcase. And for your information, I just had a great day and you ruined it. Were having a baby! Whats wrong boo? Zayns worried voice asked, making you jump in the darkness. You glared at him playfully, before putting a hand to your belly, rubbing it at the same spot he had, Same to you young man, no playing with mommy, okay., Harry:I miss you, you said, keeping the phone on your ear, thinking about the curly haired guy who happened to be your husband and also across the world. Liam,you asked, knocking to the door, trying to get him open it, Whats wrong? You heard muffled cursing through the door, making you raise your eyebrows. Liam:A small kiss awake you, making you stir to the dark room. You could hear his sniffles over the phone, making you break down and hold your stomach, hoping that the tiny thing you called baby, would keep you together. TV was on, some cartoons coming at the early hours of evening. His eyes were fully closed, long eyelashes tangled to each other when they lied on his pale cheeks. Imagine how he proposes. 5: He asks you to marry him <3 awwh. BTW if you don't like swearing i would skip this one. You blush and look down, and then he put his hand on your cheek and the other still around your waist, he pull you closer and kiss you harder this time. His warm, sweet breath tickled your skin when he pressed small kisses to your back, making sure he reached every inch, not letting any spot behind. You pull away and look into his blue eyes, hoping he had felt the same thing you had. You could feel your heart beating when you saw the doors opening and five tired lads walked in. Zayn cmon are you even listening? you stormed, blocking his view to the television, making him sit up and groan. Harry Styles smut. He knew, I knew it. You smiled, watching how his expression chanced from confused to shock when he felt the tiny kick. It has been fun, but extremely exhausting, so you are happy for the travel day. The covers around you didnt warm you enough, letting the cold winter air make your skin go goose bumps. He smiled, kissing away your happy tears, still hand on your belly, admiring it, I cant believe we finally did it babe, I cant believe it., Harry:You stared your steering wheel almost afraid to move. I love you too my girl, he cooed, drawing a heart to your bare skin, kissing the middle of it, making the baby kick again. Minutes pasted, but your baby stayed still, not wanting to move anymore. Liam: "You guys are so formal." I cant, you smiled sadly, kissing his Adams apple gently, when your alarm clock started to beep loudly. Harry: He claps his hand over your mouth, frowning. #One Direction Imagines #One Direction Imagine #1D Imagines . ), One Direction ( apologizes after a fight ), One Direction ( his thoughts during your pregnancy ), One Direction ( you and your kid(s) suprise him when he's on tour ), One Direction ( your child is seriously ill ), One Direction ( you tel him you're pregnant ), One Direction ( He thinks you're lying, but you're not ), 1D ( you name your kid after his mom/dad ), 1D ( he has an accident and you go tot see him to the hospital ), 1D ( he meets your baby for the very first time ), One Direction ( little things you cheer up your sexlife ), A SONG YOU SING TOGETHER (ONE DIRECTION PREFERENCES). He bends down and kisses you long and hard. You sighed in bliss when his rough but gentle hands rubbed your swollen ankles what had ached the whole day. You have hiccup, little boy, dont you? you cooed, stroking your belly with your hand, jumping when fluttering feeling ran across your clothed stomach. Pregnant? he asked, still a bit angry. I cant believe youre really there, he whispered, lips touching the bare skin of your belly, My little girl I cant wait until I can hold you in my arms. . Keeping the eye contact on your face so you wouldn't give up and God knew how much you didn't want to. #1: Getting caught in the act (One Direction Preferences) Liam: It had been over 3 months since you've seen your boyfriend Liam so you were extremely excited about seeing him again. You watched at him with loving eyes, hoping that the moment would never end. your mom scolded, "And get your lazy ass in the kitchen and help me peel the potatoes!". He was curled in to a tiny ball, knees on his chest when he breathed heavily. "Please come. Everything around you were still new and unknown, and you were glad to have Harry around as your one secure point, but as the day dragged on and the Tv being the only thing cutting through the deadly silence, a little evil thought started to creep onto your mind, that didn't occur . Hi big guy, he whispered, kissing your bellybutton, making you smile in your sleep, Daddy has a plan for us. You felt how his hands rubbed the skin, drawing patterns to everywhere, admiring the six months forming bump. See, she loves you, you smiled, biting your lip, seeing how excited his smile grew. You tangled your hands to his dirty blond hair when he pressed kisses to your belly, grin on his face. Note: [request] Niall: You glance down at your phone on the side when it lets out a message tone, smiling when you see Niall's name come up on the screen. Yes Zayn, that was your daughter, you smiled, happiness filling you when he leaned to kiss your bump, hands never leaving the spot. "I do." "I don't really care, love.". It was a miracle, considering how low chances you had to get pregnant. All with 1/5 of 1D. In fact, your doctor had told that flying wasnt good for the baby and you didnt want take any risks. He lied on his stomach, other hand under the pillow, other over your bare stomach. Louis:Small knock on the door, made you stir in the quiet room. You put your arms around his neck and playing with his hair at the same time. You loved it. He leans too, obviously dreading this as much as you. HI there well I made yall some one direction imagines hope you enjoy. You sighed, rubbing your puffed cheeks, where last nights tears had fell, leaving beads to the soft skin. You moan into his mouth as he pins you against his bedroom door. Hes coming home, you whispered to your baby, hand brushing your, only a bit longer, flat belly. Upon feeling the buldge of your nearly five-month pregnant belly against his own stomach, he shouts, "Oh awesome! You knew how he waited to feel the first kick. Nialls voice had woke you up, making you keep your eyes closed in the sunny morning. plays with your fingers while he kisses you. Dont worry, this is amazing, he took your head between his hands, looking straight at your eyes happy tears in his eyes and huge smile on his face, A baby., Liam:You smiled, biting your lip while you sat on your couch, waiting your husband to come home from work.