If you could answer to my email so i can contact you that way thank you! Its beautiful! I must say that youve left nothing out. Thanks! Thank you so much Donn! I have a question about your Jura Expresso Machine; is it connected with a plumbing line to a water supply? Watch the new kitchen video tour where we opened cabinets, drawers and even took a look under the kitchen sink. Hi Hillana, Thank you for the compliment and for watching. I hope you love every recipe that you try! That is so neat! i love your kitchen very nice love it take care stay safe and your family thanks. Hi Natasha, thank you for the tour in your dream kitchen, I love it, its so beautiful! Once the child understands the reasons behind it, he will then be more ready to absorb the reality of the transfer. HI Tamara, I love my sink but I also take care of it. Would you please ask your designer specifically which is yours? Thank you! So the scripture I want to share is this: Hi Halle, thank you so much for that wonderful compliment! Theyre wonderful! See people recommending these rugs a lot. You can find our favorite tools in our Blog Shop HERE and our Amazon Affiliate Shop HERE. Home Builders. You are so down to earth and a great entertainer. Natasha's Kitchen Make restaurant-style buttermilk Ranch Dressing in seconds! I hope so it looks beautiful so far and I love the way you make your videos entertaining and educating. Im in the same boat! The stained island is gorgeous also. Inset cabinets the frames of the boxes show and are even with the doors and drawer fronts. Hello Natasha! We plan on a pantry tour in the future. Ive been planning to put one in my kitchen and have been looking online; everyone Ive found only talks about it as an aesthetic appliance. I had these Madigan Backless bar stools made for my kitchen remodel. Do you mind sharing the overall dimensions of your kitchen/family room space (length/width)? Watch the simple technique in the video tutorial below. According to Instagram where . - Dark Blue, Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Probably, youll like that kind of stools. My favorite: Hi, you are very blessed with a beautiful big kitchen. It is from Pottery Barn. Thank you for responding. I keep my LeCreuset in my pantry and whats great about it is that it doesnt require much special care since it is coated, just make sure not to use abrasive or metal cookware on it. How cool is that?scriptures actually in your home. Hi Alex, thank you so much! I have a link to it in the post above. Gorgeous kitchen! Were blessed and so thankful for this creative space! Its gorgeous! Jeri. I just love your recipes and your sense of humor. Absolutely gorgeous and so functional also. I have a list of the kitchen tools that I use here in our Amazon Page, that should also be there. May I know the brand and where you ordered it? My husband and I run this blog together and share only our best, family approved and tested recipes with YOU. Those look great but part of the struggle were having is finding barstools that dont go above the top of the counter so we dont have to remove the bar stools every time we film. . I tried to anticipate questions and shared as much details as I could. Sally. Your house looks so similar to our new construction. Thank you, Peter. Thanks for inviting us into your kitchen. Love your Kitchen, Its really a dream Kitchen very clean and Organized for all your basic needs. I appreciate that you shared the brands you use. No one will see them later but we will always know they are there ;). I love the minimal veins and was wondering which it could be. I LOVE the idea of the Scrpture verses. Wow! I love them they are easy to prepare! So excited for you and your lovely family. Let me clarify haha. Since you have it does it scratches and stains easily? Thanks for stopping by! Love the progress, Natasha and Vadim! Love love love your new kitchen Natasha its amazing, just like all your recipes . Hi Natasha, All I gotta say is WOW! P.S. Hi Nadia, thank you so much!! Your dream house is beautiful Hi Lee-Ann! She is a celebrity youtube star. As per bar stools, I remember reading a food blog and the blogger built a new home as well. Visit www.natashaskitchen.com for easy step-by-step photo and video cooking instructions and a. The same for the links in the comments. Now reading this about the scriptures you wrote on your house I can understand why you stood out to me! I love the idea of the scriptures. Not all of us are fortunate to have a walk-in pantry! So beautiful. I have tried several of your fabulous recipes with great success. This multi-family inventory home is priced at $674,990 and has 3 . I think my favorite thing is that stove! Again, just using the subway tile as a size reference. Gods blessings in this process to you and your family! I think you will def enjoy it Blessings on the completion of your already beautiful home . has inspired me many times. . But I finally found something I like that can just be whipped down with a damp cloth and look clean quick. can you pleeeeeeaaaaase do a refrigerator tour? I hope that helps! My kitchen demo begins June 8th. AQ Chicken will permanently close March 19. We plan on that in the future. Thank you for watching Dave! Welcome and thanks for stopping by! We are building a new home and wondered what the depth and length is for your island. Natasha you are the luckiest gal on this earth to get a customized kitchen as it is huge, spacious & the colour of the counter and cupboards is out of this world. I stumbled onto your website a few months ago. Love the tall ceilings! It feels so surreal and Im so thankful for the opportunity to build our dream home. Big and sunny. I love the bible verses and the photos youre taking. love it!!!! What do you call the tool you regularly use when you gather up you chopped herbs/onions! Keep working towards it and it will happen! I absolutely Love your kitchen! Also I can not wait to see new photos with the progress of the work! I love your kitchen. Hi Natasha, I would like to thank you guys for an excellent team work, I really enjoy following your recipes. I like your dining lighting Love it! I will have to check that out. Okay, thats my two cents. Hi Joan, I still love the look of the white cabinets. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Hi Judy, I have some braised cabbage recipes. Are you no longer using them? 37 years old Birth Sign Scorpio About Ukrainian-born American food blogger who has become known on YouTube and on her blog Natasha's Kitchen creating traditional Ukrainian and Russian recipe videos. She raised 5 girls (born 1 year apart), and taught us to love God. Every detail and colour and functionality its awesome. Where can d these jars and what size are they. I believe it is a house of troy but Im not 100% sure. RECIPES YOU can count on The links in the comments take you to a page not found error. I tried them to see what people recommend and found the error. Its been 2 years of living with my parents since we sold our house and moving into our dream home is getting closer! Could you pleeeease share the color and the type of flooring you have? I read through the links Natasha provides and couldnt find it. I want to know what pot and pans you use. Amazon Music Stream millions of songs: Amazon Advertising Find, attract, and engage customers: Amazon Drive Cloud storage from Amazon: 6pm Score deals on fashion brands Hi Karina, thank you so much! Do you mind sharing where you got your rugs? Do you mind telling me how thick the floating shelves are? I love to see wonderful people succeed. Fish Tacos Recipe with Best Fish Taco Sauce! Hi, I am wondering about your spic drawer. Youre so nice! Get weekly updates on new recipes, exclusive giveaways plus behind the scenes photos. wish I had 1 like that . I bought those rugs online at Target, but they have definitely seen better days. I remember the grey on my walls was called Seattle by frasse (I think thats the right spelling?). Thats my biggest pet peeve!! Love to see. When you make God the foundation of your home, you cant go wrong. Get weekly updates on new recipes, exclusive giveaways plus behind the scenes photos. Absolutely LOVE your kitchen layout! Oh yes, absolutely, I want a tour in your fridge too, Ill enjoy it too. Thanks for sharing and best of luck on the rest of the build! words! You made some great choices. Im going to use many of your ideas thank you! Very pretty Thank you! So many wonderful links to your favorites, thank you! They are very durable and high quality. Thank you so much for that great feedback! I hope you are enjoying all of the recipe videos in the new kitchen, starting with this shrimp fried rice. Sending love and prayers your way. I love the idea of having those items set up out of sight but wonder how practical it would be. My husband and I have never purchased a new car or a new house so we are completely excited about the new house smell and something new for our family is just a dream come true. thanks. Talk to her about the new house on a daily basis and get her used to the idea. I particularly like that double-oven range. Natashas Kitchen @Natashaskitchen NatashasKitchen.com Home Videos Shorts Community Channels About Recently uploaded Popular 5:12 How To Make Creme Brulee: SO EASY!!! I think she will do perfectly well! Would appreciate your response.. Would love to hear you give your kitchen tour, but the background music drowned you out completely! Welcome to our dream kitchen! Of course, what a great blog and enlightening posts, I surely will bookmark your website.Have an awsome day! We are in the process of designing our new space which is an almost identical in layout. Hi Natasha, love the kitchen. Natasha Prokopowich Leasing Manager at Bozzuto Worcester, Massachusetts, United States 398 followers 401 connections Join to view profile Bozzuto Commonwealth Honors College Activity Today marks. Would love to see a panty and kitchen tour please!!! So much easier to see it all. Your island is out-of-this-world. I just recently made your 3 cheese lasagna and everyone wanted the recipe. That is beautiful and thank you for sharing! , Caribbean, Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Signature Round Dutch Oven, 5.5 qt., White, Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Signature Round Dutch Oven, 5.5 qt., Cerise, Staub Cast Iron 12-inch Fry Pan - Grenadine, Made in France, Staub Braiser, Dark Blue, 4 qt. Welcome to my kitchen! Natasha's tasty update on a traditional Ukrainian holiday side-dish is named after the word for "fur coat." For step-by-step video instructions, visit www.natashaskitchen.com Prep Time: 30 minutes Cook Time: 1 hour Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes Skill Level: Easy Cost to Make: $9 Servings: 12 Ingredients 1pound smoked salmon I havent heard that for the type of quarts we have. Whether you are building, remodeling, or love kitchen eye candy, I hope you are are inspired by our gourmet kitchen. I see non stick as well as stainless. Regarding how to help your children adapt to moving, you can follow these tips. I'm Natasha Kravchuk. I use a rack in the bottom and it really keeps the sink looking beautiful. Lots of counter space!! do you happen to have a list of the kitchen tools and pots and pans that you use Youre so nice! Am I missing something? Thanks for stopping by! Stay tuned Alena! Also, let me know in the comments if you would also be interested in seeing a pantry or refrigerator tour. I hope youre both enjoying them! Gluten-Free Desserts Find plenty of delicious gluten-free desserts that stay in one piece after baking and taste great! We just do what we have to!! I hope this helps. Thanks Hello Natasha, I love your recipes and my son surprisingly enjoy watching your videos too, he said that they look really easy to make.I love your kitchen, it is so pretty! We now have adorable insulation everywhere! It is important to use a language appropriate to the age group when explaining why the family is moving. Do they feel like plastic? Natasha When we will be building our new house, I will sure implement this idea. Congratulations on your new home and God bless your home building process! View Natasha Kapur's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. All the recipes that I have made from you blog have turned out delicious. I wish the same for you. Im especially loving the Scripture, such a cute idea. Congrats! The link has a   at the end. Hi Tina, Im not sure what you are referring to with inset cabinets, but we had our cabinets custom-made by a local cabinetry company. God bless you also! Thank you for that wonderful compliment, Jeanette! We plan on filming that in the future! I enjoy watching your videos, Natasha. Enjoyed reading the content above, actually explains everything in detail, the article is very interesting and Always looking for storage ideas and these both are no exception. Good luck! GORGEOUS!! How many square feet is your new home? 914k Followers, 84 Following, 3,310 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Natasha Kravchuk (@natashaskitchen) natashaskitchen. Please, keep doing the amazing and well done job that a lot of people like me get excited every time we got a new video. Hopefully, we can do the others that you suggested in the future! Thanks so much for sharing with us. I am so thankful and blessed that the best cook Iam following is a Christian family . We are so happy you're here. Natasha and Vadim, your house is beautiful. no. I noticed that you have a water filtration system. Oh my goodness this kitchen is absolutely stunning and super dreamy! Helle Balle, thank you for your good comments and feedback. What a great idea! can you tell us how can i get your oven ?and other machines . Natasha It is an absolute amazing kitchen, you should pinch yourself. See you soon, So happy for you all! Love the scriptures all over! They are inexpensive and from Target, although they have not worn well. Please see the link. We reassure her and now she tells everyone she has a new house. Hi Natasha, thank you for sharing your amazing kitchen. Thank you for that lovely compliment and comment Grace! I love the colour scheme, and all the features! Oh wow!! Sorbus Fridge Bins and Freezer Bins Refrigerator Organizer Stackable Food Storage Containers BPA-Free Drawer Organizers for Refrigerator Freezer and Pantry Thank you May you and your family continue to experience Gods goodness in everything that you do. Hello!!! Wow such a stunning home Natasha! If you have a suggestion for barstools that are pretty and practical (imagine young kiddos with spaghetti meatballs), I am all ears. Hi Natasha, They always turn out delicious! Thank you so much for the amazing compliment! What a blessing! Im so happy you enjoyed our tour! So exciting!! This is also my dream kitchen! They are proportioned perfectly! its stunning Im just a young teen who loves to cook and bake but I dream of having a kitchen just like yours when I have my own home! Her recipes on YouTube alone have earned her more than 3.1 million subscribers. Hi I was wondering what brand vent hood you used? Cookware Pots, Pans, Skillets, and all of our favorite cookware from our favorite stainless steel cookware to cast iron and non-stick. God bless your Family!! My mouth waters when I see the finished food-so delicious Thank you for watching Elena! Love the Scripture versesa great foundation. Our daughter really took to that. Im wrapping up my own kitchen renovation and wondered how that grout is treating you is it hard to clean? Many are afraid of Revelation. Fridge. The best way is to convey a simple and clear message that the child can understand. We are building with Christensen Homes and its really coming together nicely. Natasha your kitchen looks amazing!!! Hi Susan, Rev-A-Shelf spice rack drawer inserts cut these to fit any drawer and are perfect. 3 Beds. FREE delivery Friday, March 3. All the details of our dream kitchen, including layout and home decor!! FREE BONUS: 5 Secrets to Be a Better Cook! We are so excited that we will crack 500k subscribers this week!! Ken. Long Life and Happiness!!!!! Hello Natalie, congratulations for the beautiful house you are making! We loved both. This creamy homemade ranch recipe is perfect as a salad dressing or as a dip. Beautiful!!! Beautiful kitchen, love it! God bless you my sister in Christ!! Beautiful (dreamy) Kitchen; thanks for the tour! Thank you for your videos!! How did you decide to go with that specific brand and specific model of your range stove? Do you have it in both sinks? I thoroughly enjoyed the pictures here of your new home. Thanks so much! Hi Natasha! Im not very tall, so I absolutely love the idea of a spice drawer. Im cooking and washing the dishes a few times a day and want to get something that I wouldnt be stressed about lol. Job well done! Beautiful home! Just off the kitchen is the morning room that accesses the back deck and outdoor entertainment areas, as well as the family room boasting a cozy fireplace. Which Calacatta quartz did you go with?? Thank you! I LOVE this! I ended up adopting my sisters since she didnt have any use for hers (her new house had a bar height counter). thanks!! Hi Lucinda, I have an amazon link in the article above for those drawer organizers. Long time coming, So happy for u all. God Bless you! Im so glad you enjoyed our kitchen tour! If we look excited in this picture its because we so are!! Thank you, Louise! We are so happy you're here. Hi Maram, we bought ours from a kitchen appliance supplier locally but it is Thermador brand. Hi Julie, the island is a Calacatta quartz slab. You put so much thought into everything from top to bottom. Love your videos. HexClad HexClad 6 Piece Hybrid Stainless Steel Cookware Pan Set 8", 10", 12" with Glass Lids . Read more posts by Natasha god blessYou n your familys. Hey Natasha! I bet you cant wait to see the finished product! Your kitchen is a dream. effective. Would like to see your pantry, and refrigerator.. Just watched your kitchen tour, and it is wonderful. I would love to cook in it also. Please send me the link, Id really appreciate it. That is so exciting! Natasha, where did you get the adjustable light that is over the sink? love it! Im happy that you liked our kitchen, we put a lot of hard work in there and it is my favorite spot in the house. Ice White 36 subway tile with TEC brand Silverado grout, Hallmark Ventura Seashell (engineered wood floor). Thanks so much. Thank you for that creative suggestion! Im am happy that you enjoy my recipes. But there is no need if we are trying our best! Hi Amy, our machine is not connected to the plumbing line. So happy for your family! Thanks! I love your recipes, your organized kitchen, plus any other tips you can share. Im definitely set on inset cabinets and it appears that what you have as well, can you share where you purchased yours? Thank you, Natasha. I have made many of your recipes and they all turned out great!! PS: I bought mine online after reading lots and lots of reviews as I found that was the only way to get what I needed. If you have a second, Id really appreciate the info. You are my new go to girl. Thank you thank you thank you!! I was pregnant and couldnt eat or look at some food, now my baby 4 month old and I finally back to cooking; made you zuppa tascana soup day before, pot of soup was gone in 24 hours, its a record ! It would be great if you would do a pull out cabinet pantry organization tour. Congratulations!!! Best way to help little ones with such a transition is to allow them to feel ownership of the new space. All of our favorite and most used bakeware. God bless you as you prepare to move into your new home! I have a post on our kitchen organization you can find and watch HERE. Revelation 21: 3 and 4. FREE BONUS: 5 Secrets to Be a Better Cook! Thank you Natasha. I am Hi Threya, I dont remember honestly what brand it was and we selected it among many samples from a tile store. I recommend Restoration Hardware for barstools. Thanks Annah for your compliment and suggestion! Hi Natasha, I loved seeing your beautiful kitchen. Always a fan, Kelly. Congratulations on your new amazing kitchen. A suggestion for an easy transition for your girl would be to have grandparents move in , LOL. Your space seems ideal and would like to see how it compares before we finalize the size of our island. I got mine off Amazon and came in set of four. Can you tell me specifically what you are clicking on? All-Clad D5 Dishwasher Safe Cookware Set, 10-Piece, Stainless Steel, HexClad Hybrid Cookware 6-Piece Stainless Steel Pan Set, 8", 10", 12" Pans with Glass Lids, Stay Cool Handles, Dishwasher, Oven Safe, Works on Induction, Ceramic and Gas Cooktops. As far as your little girl adjusting, maybe Grandma can come over to the new house and make a big deal about it and her room and maybe spend the night with her. Thank you for all you sacrificed for us to have a better life. your blog is well there. All-Clad All-Clad D5 Dishwasher Safe Cookware Set, 10-Piece, Stainless Steel $89995. Enjoy your new gourmet kitchen that was entirely remodeled in 2019 and boasts state-of-the-art appliances, granite countertops, and center island. Im glad you enjoyed our kitchen tour. How deep are they? Thank you, Charlotte! I like the fact that house looks cute and cozy yet spacious rather than a castle from outside)) I love it! She misses grandma and the old house, but loves her room. Craftsman Construction. We plan on filming that in the near future! Thinking spaghetti sauce splashes might be hazardous! Has it been a problem or a bother to you? Nice job! I wish you the best in your tv career and your personal life. when are moving in? I am Natasha, the blogger behind Natasha's Kitchen (since 2009). but for us from europe , its a bit strange not having firm brick house. Natasha Rocca Devine has launched a new book on how to style a house. Im so glad you enjoyed this recipe! Thats so cool! Feeling blessed! Love it! Research and recommendations, they fit our kitchen so well. Hi Rita, thank you so much for writing in and for your sweet comment. I can not imagine how excited you must be about moving in soon! Hello Natasha, my name is Stacey and I love your recipes!!! I keep comparing it to pregnancy but in alot of ways, it is that way! Thanks for your feedback! I have the floor type listed in the post above. This tray is from Target and the mugs are from Sur La Table. We also checked out a sample of the floor to see it in the space which helped. The links in the story for the Amazon pages work correctly as of this post, Monday, the 8th, at 3:00am. 3 Baths. I loved your coffee machine, any suggestion on one that is similar to yours, but on teachers salary. Thanks in advance! . Your smiling face is always so happy and kind. TY for being you!! We are building a home right now too (although ours is still just a big hole) so I totally get the excitement! Thanks for sharing. Im happy for you. Blessings Yanina Montero from NJ, Congratulations, I feel happy seeing your move in video . This is my next kitchen project. If youre looking for something backless maybe consider the same idea? . Im so glad you liked it. We are building a house as well aND chose the same kitchen colors like yours. Follow. I was hoping the fridge would be shown! Thanks for always checking out my recipes! Hopefully it wont go on forever. Pots, Pans, Skillets, and all of our favorite cookware from our favorite stainless steel cookware to cast iron and non-stick. Thats almost as big as my whole house! Yes we worked with a builder to build the home! Do you have to be super cautious not to hurt it/burn it? Communication is essential: Im super excited for those videos recipes in your new kitchen Absolutely beautiful kitchen. I have kids haha. Bind them around your neck; write them on the tablet of your heart. This method is golden and produces the best Scrambled Eggs. Ive kept our baby girl away intentionally during this stage because the house literally looks like cotton candy! where did you buy it? . It looks beautiful. We just moved to our new house with our 3 and 1 year olds. I Love you style and energy. We hired Irina of Mint and Pine Design to decorate our kitchen and she did an amazing job! Natasha, I LOVE the Bible verse idea. Thank you for sharing that with me Oksana! Im not sure but they seem like leather or wooden Beautiful kitchen thanks for sharing! Yes!!! I would love for you to take us on a fridge tour and a pantry tour. Thank you for that wonderful compliment Denae and for tuning in! Thank you. Mine now are wood stained. amazingly beautiful kitchen Oh. We will always know those scriptures are there :). I see your new spice drawer. I would recommend the glenn barstool from ikea they are so easy to clean, its a must with kids plus they are white Thank you! Thank you for that wonderful compliment, Milly! Thank you so much for sharing that with me Daryl-Lynne! Enjoy your little luxury. Thank you so much for sharing that with me, Sara! Aww! I am so happy for you. As a bartender and server I mainly focus on customer service and engagement, while providing the . It is a dream machine. This is awesome testimony! Thank you. , Looks so good! and what a lovely idea to have a welcome to our home scripture by your front door..( we will be blessed coming in and going out) May you all be abundantly blessed with a double portion.. please keep more photos posted as you progress along. My goal to make them all one by one :)). Learn How to Make Scrambled Eggs that are soft, fluffy, and so satisfying. Hello. our shelves are 3 1/4 tall and 12 deep. Oh that is awesome!! I believe it is called fiber cement? Hi Debby, thank you! Her mother was an amazing cook and spoiled her family with delicious meals, so Natasha never learned how . Congratulations! Fish Tacos Recipe with Best Fish Taco Sauce! https://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/welcome-to-our-new-kitchen/. Where are you building? Pre-packed for direct sale food will need full labelling . Hi Barbara, stay tuned! I love the size of the large one between the island and oven. We are loving every inch of this kitchen! Jura S8 Espresso Machine (the coffee dream machine!) May your family be blessed for many years to come in your new home. You have the most beautiful kitchen!! Thank you for watching my videos with Tember! Jun 2021 - Present1 year 10 months. They started out on a convection oven and an electric burner, serving up Persian food for downtown workers. Its so important to have these reminders of what we value most people are people and we can get sidetracked from whats truly important. Keep up the good work. They do seem to be wearing well and after 2 years, we havent had any trouble with them. Natasha's Kitchen's Amazon Page Natasha's Kitchen Earns Commissions 14 27 ITEMS Updated 27 days ago Bakeware Bakeware including: Baking Sheets, Muffin and Cupcake Tins, Cake Pans, Casseroles, Parchment and Silicone Liners for Bakeware. Hi Jerri, congratulations on your new home build! I checked all the links in this post, and they work. My husband and I run this blog together and share only our best, family approved and tested recipes with YOU. We are so thankful it really is a dream come true and answer to prayer for us. Stay tuned for a tour of the pantry & fridge! I remember the grey on my walls was called Seattle by frasse (I think thats the right spelling?) https://www.target.com/p/dakota-backed-adjustable-barstool/-/A-51207995?preselect=51188447#lnk=sametab. I read you have over 900 recipes. Love your show congrats. Pantry, fridge, etc.. . In the process of a kitchen remodel.