Big fodder! Lightning Cloak was never confirmed. #9 TobeyMaguire84. She also extended it in Episode 4 and narrowed it in Episode 8. But he can just open the mirror dimension gateway under him! God tier - Is fine, but far too vague. - Time Stone Dr. 9. Prove they are faster than bullet itself! All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers. Again, Thor can't summon lightning with thought, he never did. I already included that! I never said she is faster than neither Thor nor Captain Marvel! There's also his lightning cloak. The scriptwriter also stated they would still lose that fight if they take the Gauntlet off in IW which means Strange couldn't even defeat base Thanos, pretty much makes sense because he can never kill Thanos with any of his spells he showed, and he also stated Wanda is the strongest person on the EG Battlefield against Thanos. Agent. Heart of the Universe 3. Strange, even when he restrained him, couldn't to better than that at that moment. The younger version of Monica appeared in 2019's Captain Marvel, though the adult version joined S.W.O.R.D. Wanda doesn't have the ability to survive anything Thor does to her. She crushed Uru armor like nothing. But these characters could be spread a little bit more. I'm gonna assume there's no in tier ranking because a lot of things won't make sense if so . And how fast is thanos's blade. Jack Duquesne deserves better. Also, this is DCEU we are talking about, which is very inconsistent! She can just crush Thor like a trash can the moment the fight started if we go by serious feats. How? They were defeated on occasion, but the fact that the Loki variants were successful in taking down He Who Remains is a testament to their skills and abilities. which needs physical contact with his shield. Vibranium Ultron did somewhat overwhelm Mjolnir Thor in 1vs1 but that's as far as his feats ever go. including Better telepathy, Reality Warping, Controlling her Astral body without losing her conscience! Apart from freelance writing, Saim is a lifestyle blogger, co-owning the blog 3 States Apart. Happy Friday, Nice Dudes! The only reason hes managed to survive so long in the cosmos is he uses all sorts of tricks to get out of situations and he spent his childhood learning how to survive among space pirates. Today Chris and Altaf assemble another tier list, this time their top Marvel Cinematic Universe characters!Nice Dude Productions is. So far all Wanda has is speculation and rumours. There is no proof she could make a hex again. I never said he can't beat Thanos! 4. Star-Lord is the leader of the Guardians of the Galaxy, but hes not all that strong. He also demonstrated skills with other weapons like a katana when he adopted the Ronin persona in Endgame,though he also has to rely on his cleverness and wit in order to win a battle. The sorcerer supreme at the time of that statement is Wong. Hogun has no anti feats, nor does he have any feats, when he finaly gets feats you call it an anti feat for another character. Same goes for Vision. She hold 2 leviathans in EG from away and Spikes that equal to millions of tons in IW. With all of these major characters working together to fight a cosmic evil or carry the rest of the franchise, the question of the strongest superhero is often debated. To put her that high is ridiculous imo. This cannot be undone. Why didn't loki teleport away to save his life against Thanos? X = V.t 50/0.75 = 66M/s = 147 Mph 50/1 = 50M/s = 111Mph Still below Subsonic (609 MPH)! You need a sling ring to get out of the mirror dimension. MCU Heroes Ranked! If we look at slow motion, Wanda is not creating a force field before fire shows up, and she creates the ff the moment fire shows up, pretty much says, she reacted to the fire's speed! Again Thor's lightning hasn't bothered Thanos, what would be the point? She even ragdolled her!. I said he can't without Portals! Mind stone only amplified her powers I don't see how the mind stone and chaos magic share a similarities in power. The faster wins! Just like Maw. Mighty Thor is on par (if not stronger) than Party Thor. She can't simply perform planetary destruction, but she can easily beat some characters who can bust a planet, or control the entire population of the Planet! As of now the only "reality warping" Wanda has done was inside the hex. Forum Posts. But a fair debate requires same assumings! it would be so stupid to not attack her from behind, and try to face her! It was when The Watchers defeat madethe latter assemble the Guardians of the Multiverse that Ultron was outnumbered and defeated. (TIER LIST) 5,237 views Sep 4, 2021 165 Dislike Share Save Film Stocked 7.49K subscribers Here is my tier ranking of all of the MCU Heroes! Because Agatha who is below Wanda performed the same thing already before hex. If we go by these Wanda reacted to an explosion by making a forcefield around the fire at the moment it is created, she also stopped bullets. Alexi. I'm not actually arguing that Proxima is better, I'm saying that arguing that AoU Wanda is more powerful is like saying proxima is better than Wanda. However, Ikaris was an exception, who even beat down each one of the Eternals on his own in the films conclusion. And, we are talking about the girl who can do this! Again, you proved my point. I love you 3000: Language: blueberry: tony stank One-Above-All 2. The MCU was first teased in Iron Man thanks to the inclusion of Nick Fury, who contacted Tony Stark about his plans for the Avenger Initiative. Theres probably no character more overpowered than the one who absorbed the forces of other beings. That's pretty much a lie! It's roughly on the level of other top Avengers like Mjolnir Thor, Hulk etc. Agatha is also immortal, in that she cant die of aging, as shes over three centuries old. The stones are all equal in power, even though she had the same energy signature as the mind stone, she still had the raw power to destroy it, that alone sets her raw power as equivalent if not superior to an infinity stone. Pretty sure OP is not ordering them with their AP, but generally! Let's look at the distance of Thanos-Van! Hela's swords are a lot faster than bullets, and Thor blocked them at close range. So I'm going to do something a little similar and a little different, an MCU Tier List (Iron Man to . In this article, we have listed down all the most powerful characters from the marvel cinematic universe. I know, but your hate about Wanda is unnecessary, since Wanda is pretty much one of the least overrated characters in the MCU, especially when Dr. From gaming trends to the latest blockbuster anime, DualShockers keeps you ahead of the curve. Still, his hold over the rings hasnt fully been explored since he only got them at the climax of the movie, which makes his incredible martial arts ability his primary mode of offense. He also attacked her from behind! While seemingly not the smartest member of the Guardians of the Galaxy, Groot remains the innocent heart of the group. How could she create food and water?, even if she could she would still die eventually, and it's counts as a defeat. How? 4. So far she has barely done any reality manipulation. A Tier - Captain America, Black Widow, And Kate Bishop Steve Rogers is an S-tier hero that is still trapped in A-tier. They really aren't team busters. Party Thor's feats are still not very impressive if we take out the scaling from Captain Marvel statements. She is slower than Thanos' blade on Atmosphere. She can pretty much Mind Control the entire Civil War Avengers in one hand gesture now! http://3statesapart.com, 10 Most Powerful MCU Characters Of 2021, Ranked, 10 Quotes That Prove Hawkeye Is The Best Avenger In The MCU, 8 Mistakes From The MCU That The Hawkeye Disney+ Series Couldnt Avoid, Hawkeye - 8 Burning Questions About The MCU The Disney+ Series Finally Answered, 10 Biggest Differences Between Sandman In The Spider-Man Movies & Comics. There are people who can do SOME planetary stuff and people who can literally bust galaxies. Thor never performed something like that, even when he was about to die! Falcon is one of Captain Americas closest friends. I don't understand why he is too high! You literally gave an answer and then said it's invalid. Firstly I never said Thor was more powerful, I said he can beat her and that she not god tier. I'm not saying he won't. Home (current) Templates; Tierlists; Categories; Login; Register; CREATE TEMPLATE; TV Shows / mcu characters mcu characters. Then I asked for feats! She literally teleported right after Agatha just like her! No they didn't. Which she can stop easily? She is Agnes for now! She probably wont beat them in a direct counter between them. Firstly he blocked them. 2023 GAMESPOT, A FANDOM COMPANY. Wanda does not belong among them. At the bottom of the list is Mantis. Alfredo. I'm not trying to. Transmutation! She can only break the mind stone, because her powers are similar. You are right, I mean Wanda a Glass Canon Fodder is "god tier" while the fodders that beat her is Street Level and Human level. In Orson Scott Card, Andy Kubert and Mark Bagley's Ultimate Iron Man, it was revealed that due to an accident, Tony's genetic structure was changed in the womb. While Scott Lang has landed into the superhero role quite nicely, Hope Van Dyne seems almost born for it. No! actual Electricity level fodder beaten by Valkyrie, Grandmaster, Random Sakaarans fodder and ball!. Certain characters like the Dweller-in-Darkness and He Who Remains were supposed to be extremely powerful but showed up in a smaller capacity, so its worth looking at those whose feats and attributes were fully fleshed out. it looks like he took the hit before he can lift down his hammer! You said "your hate about Wanda is unnecessary" clearly you think i hate her. And I doubled that, to make you to understand! They are also not projectiles! Alflyse. What makes this impressive is that these blasts have been shown in comparison to bullets and they move at the same speed. Essentially being trained from birth to be an assassin, Black Widow can fight better than just about anyone else on the team. How she can't control her single-hand gesture! Updated on May 1, 2021 by Scoot Allan:As the MCU has continued to grow and develop past the close of the decade-long Infinity Saga that culminated with 2019'sAvengers: Endgame, new characters have been added that have challenged the previously held rankings. No. it's headcanon as much as your Wanda is slow glass-canon with zero abilities argument. Bruce Banner's attempt to bring her back to life along with the dusted folks is a failure.. High tier - Giantman has no business in the high tier. Kang does some pretty crazy shit in these movies so lets get to it. He never did any single offensive spell except sending one lightning, and countering his portals or using Telekinesis is easy victory. Thanos single-handedly resisted Mantis, who TP'd a Celestial! The MCU, or Marvel Cinematic Universe, has steadily expanded its cast of characters ever since 2008's Iron Man, and even after the Avengers assembled in 2012's The Avengers, many powerful heroes and villains continued to be introduced, from Tom Holland's Spider-Man to Gamora the assassin and, most of all, the mighty Thanos.. RELATED: 10 Strongest Fighting Techniques in the MCU, Ranked Create a Every Single MCU Character (300+) tier list. RELATED:Marvel's Avengers: Every Boss In The Game, Ranked. Some less powerful characters have an edge that makes them better in combat. Having better feats in later movies does not mean that your past self is weaker. in this particular scene, Hela's blades move with 72 FPS. They are fast of course, but they are still not close to subsonic, let alone a bullet, which is supersonic! Time Stone was never invincible. or use telekinesis and hold him in the air like Wanda. I don't see how that's connected with the hex itself! Even slower than Thanos' blade itself! What? And under the same logic Thanos isn't injured by Thor's lightning. Check out our other Marvel & DC Universe tier list templates and the most recent user submitted Marvel & DC Universe tier lists. Against someone with ranged attacks or flight, like Thor and Captain Marvel she would have died. That's also why Captain Marvel or Thor also can't blitz Strange easily! You can include lol. Drax can send people flying with a single kick and plow through enemies like they were made of paper. Ego, who couldn't tag random fodders, and Ronan, who can't bust a planet without killing himself belong in the same tier with Celestials and Universe buster Dormammu, or even funnier, you think Watcher and WI Ultron, who can affect multiverse with his punches should belong to the same tier with Ego and Ronan, that's also inconsistent!! 1 Iron Man 2 Captain America 3 Hulk 4 Thor ADVERTISEMENT 5 Black Widow 6 Hawkeye 7 Nick Fury 8 Ant-Man 9 Dr. Reality Warping pretty much requires a contact with hex! On-screen feats support my claim. 1 year ago. IIRC she struggled in a 3v1 against her again. I'm taking the distance even longer than it is, for your sake! Which is %100 inconsistent! Here Valkyrie dodges it casually just like Hogun! Pretty much plasma weapons and things we saw in Star Wars universe, which usually travels between Hypersonic and Light speeds! Ajak. The best All MCU Movies and Series (MCU) (2023) rankings are on the top of the list and the worst rankings are on the bottom. What! Not only is Nebula highly trained along with her sister to become the deadliest woman in the galaxy, but she is also a cyborg who is capable of self-repair and has enhanced strength and abilities to further increase her standing among her teammates on the Guardians. Dark elves also are at least mid tiers because of the BHGs. was corrupted by Hydra, Fury continued to prove how capable he is by taking on numerous government agents while injured in Captain America: The Winter Soldier. The Eternals didnt turn out to be as strong as Marvel promoted them, with all of the members appearing more or less around the same power level as regular heroes. I'm not lowballing her. 1 strongest character. However, he does lack any sort of serious combat training and is a bit impulsive, not always thinking before he acts. I said, I don't see any single way to beat Thanos without BFR, and you said I'm biased! she's just more powerful now, so Agatha couldn't resist it like before. And if you want, I can even use 100 meters (which is sooo dumb! Just like Thor dodging Loki's scepter and Malekith's attack, which is not reacting a bullet but reacting before they send a bullet speed thing! Which is below subsonic. @kevinforgod: Except none of these guys beat her directly, only attacked her from behind, which is not our topic. Here's mine. First Firmament 7. They all either attacked her from back (War Machine, Proxima) or they caught her off-guard!). Living Tribunal 10. Agent, Pepper PottsWears Her Own Suit Of Armor As Rescue, Star-Lord Has Advanced Alien Tech And Element Guns, Rocket Racoon Is A Brilliant Weaponsmith And Pilot, Monica Rambeau Gained Untested New Abilities As Spectrum, Ant-Man Can Change His Size To Become Giant-Man, The Wasp Has Size-Changing Tech, Wings And Blasters. Imagine still using 2015 Age of Ultron Wanda to lowball character, that could never be me. You just stated about Maw beat Dr Strange with time Stone and Concluded that Wanda will beat him too because of thatScarlett Witch was also beaten by Hawkeye in Age of Ultron, by Proxima midnight, War Machine in Civil War. 1. Especially if you put people with far more impressive powers and better feats like Ebony Maw in mid tier. If you look behind Hulk you can see the the sparks also stop moving. Bruh, literally one single moment, only Thor moved a millimeter in A fully statued scene makes you think Thor is supersonic, then, of course, people are right to think you are lowballing. That's why she is in god tier! Beyonders 4. Learn more at. Thank you! The Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) is an American media franchise and shared universe that involves productions of superhero films and television series. He was beaten by Ebony Maw, and he needs 10 seconds to stop time, which is more than enough to get one-shot by any of these guys. Wanda is clearly overrated, you've just been blinded by hype and rumours that you can't see it. I never said this speed is slow or high! Larger than life characters full of wit, huge action pieces, and a likable cast are all MCU staples. I think Scarlet Witch defeats everyone in High Tier except Mjolnir Thor and Ultron. Very much agree on AOU Wanda is fodder! They are not even FTE, and Thor's fodder asgardian friend dodged 3 of them, Valkyrie also dodged millions of them. First time ive seen Ant-Man in the top tier, thats cool. Rescue doesn't have the same weapon enhancements as Iron Man and is primarily designed to aid in search and rescue efforts, she more than held her own in the final battle with Thanos and his armies in Endgame. I don't care if she doesn't belong to the same tier with Celestials and Dormammu, but the others also shouldn't belong in the same tier! Except they are, because they can easily be seen. Aside from blocking Hela's blade Thor has: Just so you get an idea of how fast this is Loki's scepter blast could reach cloud level in about 1 second. Wanda has never met Thanos, how would she know it wouldn't work? She was even capable of taking down an interdimensional beast almost by herself. No being other than The Watcher has displayed the ability to look into multiple realities without the aid of the Time Variance Authority. What! They would lose because the plot deems it so, not because of feats. You said he couldn't, and then say BFR doesn't count. Within it all, the heroes and villains showcased their abilities and some were clearly more skilled than others. Loki is fine, unless we use Comics like Black Bolt, than he is on par with the Cosmic Gods. Spider-Man has taken on his own powerful villains while also helping the Avengers save the day inAvengers: Endgame. Thor is not dodging after Loki sends his blast! He can be beaten by other heroes and seems to get knocked down much more than Stark. How? Against someone like Thor, she would have been killed if she tried that. Which ends in stalemate! If you don't mind, I want to show you how long these distances are. If you are ignoring all of these facts, and act like street-tiers beat her in actual combat, then I can also say Thor is below these guys! It will be interesting to see if she can do one better when she shows up for her spin-off in the future. Have you watched Thor Ragnarok? Reality warping is part of her power set and shes more power than the people youve listed. And don't forget, Captain Marvel was very slower than the blade, which puts her even below subsonic and probably slightly above the Super-soldier speed! But it didn't reversed after Hex is gone! a tastier adventures brand If that's all it takes to be a team buster, then both Kurse and Hulk should be teambusters, because they've achieved the exact same feat. No, she didn't! On his own, he established himself as among the most powerful Marvel characters overall. Did I say something like that? While going through varying levels of strength throughout his appearances, Groot remains apowerful member of the team. Just like Maw. She can take down armies of foes, tackle creatures from other planets, and even stop other superheroes. Still very very inconsistent unlike Wanda's feats. Can you hear yourself! Part of the reason shes higher than Ant-Man is that her suit comes fitted with wings and blasters, giving her more options when taking on bad guys. it's still fodder because moving milimeter in Mach 4 speed perspective still doesn't make you blitz in FTE speeds, which is what Thor needs here to blitz someone. Bruh. So we have to assume Thor dodged right? And from this perspective, it looks like Loki suddenly sends Blast, but if you look better, it can be easily understood Thor lifts his hammer at the same moment when Loki lifts his scepter! RELATED:8 Mistakes From The MCU That The Hawkeye Disney+ Series Couldnt Avoid. He is mid tier at best, his feats are all meh. Which doesn't work with thought speed, and he actually need to lift his hands, which is enough for Wanda to react! Feats? TheHeroicLionheart 10 mo. Ragdolling someone when you have TK isn't that impressive. Strange and Wanda never belonged in the same tier, even before WandaVision. When does that happen? Giantman is overhyped. The others range from planet level to universal. @achillesspawn: I understand she probably cant create the hex at-will but weve seen her manipulative objects before at-will in episode 7 and manipulate Agatha in the finale. I said Strange can beat Thanos. Strange can beat Thanos! Thank you! She's not similar to the time stone at all. And we are debating Wanda and Dr Strange not Thor. What she did to Agatha was just what she did to everyone else in the hex. She can also open hex anytime, so there is no reason to not believe she can teleport next to the Ego core and turn his core to jelly. Some other weird choices here are definitely the non-Strange sorcerers like Wong and others. Here's our ranking of the MCU heroes, from worst to best (updated for "Infinity War"): 20. Having better training and more precise actions as the Wasp, there are several times when she put even her partner to shame. From the chaos magic of Scarlet Witch to the legendary abilities of Shang-Chi's Ten Rings, MCU's Phase Four brought incredible power in the year 2021. He has the skill to go against Black Panther, Iron Man, and even stop Captain Americas shield in midair thanks to the super-soldier serum that also flows in his blood. Of course this can be count as pre-move! Well, a small calculation from my mind can understand it's easily subsonic! He fodderized literally every spell of Strange, and he only blocked BFR options with the stones. Edit the label text in each row. There is no reason her small blades would be any slower. We saw Proxima midnight beat her until she was saved by Black widow and Okoye, We saw War machine disrupting her with sound wave, we Know Iron-man Imprisoned her, She has to hide away from Ultron Sentries with Hawkeye and almost killed by White Vision. If she were to go up against someone who knew how to fight, she would most likely lose. War Machine --> Attacked her from behind when she was completely focused on something else, Iron Man --> That shit doesn't even on-screen, and we don't know Wanda surrendered herself to make things easier and less complicated, Proxima Midnight encounter 1 --> I don't why you bring this fight, Wanda stomped Proxima, ragdolled her even in close combat. Complete headcanon. I mean Ebony Maw beat Strange with the Time Stone. Wanda's power set is a counter to Thanos. Or do you think "god level" are as powerful as these. RELATED:Marvel's Avengers: 10 Things To Do After You Beat The Game. Are you sure you want to delete your score and checked items on this list? RELATED:Hawkeye - 8 Burning Questions About The MCU The Disney+ Series Finally Answered. 10r8501 vs 10r8502, the garcia companies address, cars under $2,000 in youngstown ohio,