see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test . Please note that these results are for guidance only. Book GP appointments, order repeat prescriptions and discover local health services for you or your family via your mobile or home computer. Talk to your GP practice at a time that suits you from home with a phone or video appointment, Request repeat prescriptions online, with delivery of your prescription to your preferred pharmacy, Due to extraordinary circumstances face-to-face appointments may be difficult. In Scotland, we only get enough of the right kind of sunlight for our bodies to make vitamin D in this way during roughly half the year (April to September), mostly between 11 am and 3 pm. Find out what to do if you've tested positive or have symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19. Surgery opening hours are 8:30am-6:00pm Mon-Fri. We have an computerised and online repeat prescription service. Use eConsult to ask your GP surgery about your health symptoms, conditions or treatment. Request a Repeat Prescription. Information on counselling and therapies, including occupational therapy and psychotherapy. It can save you time and money, and brings your care closer to home/ Are you on repeat regular medication ? Egton Medical Information Systems Limited. How to avoid catching and spreading COVID-19. Find us View map Last Updated: 14/07/2022 Report this listing. We do this to monitor your illness and medication. We are currently recruiting for various positions, including Salaried GP, a maternity GP locum, am Emergency CarePractitioner (ECP) and a Pharmacy Admin Assistant. Glasgow. (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-70770581-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview'); KILDRUM MEDICAL PRACTICE Kildrum Health Centre Lochlea Road Cumbernauld, G67 2ES Tel: 01236 721354 If you are registered with a GP surgery, you can access some health services online. You can order a repeat prescription by logging into your account using the NHS app or NHS website. Please allow 2 working days for your prescription to be ready. Get Directions. Please click herefor more information for any of the vacancies. If you're unwell or need medical advice, phone 111. Radcliffe Primary Care . . The Maryhill Hub is now on facebook! Rothes Medical Centre Tel: 0345 337 0610. Step 1 -Get a print out of your up to date medication (available at reception), Step 2 -Look out all your tablets at home and count them, Step 3 -Against each item on your repeat list, write the quantity you have left, Step 4 -Look over your form and score off anything you would like us to remove or change quantities, Step 5 - If you would prefer to reduce a two monthly supply to monthly then please let us know, Step 6 -let us know if you want to collectyour prescription fromthe practiceor from the chemist, Step 7 - Hand the completed from back into reception or drop the form into one of the repeat prescription letter boxes at the entranceof thethe practice, We will then issue an acute prescription for odd quantities to bring you into line. Repeat prescriptions are normally for patients with long term conditions who receive regular treatment the doctor will make the decision as to whether you can have a repeat prescription. Once you have registered on patient access, the GP surgery will need to verify your details and provide ID information to link you to the practice by email. Message your practice directly, "Patient Access gives you remote access to your GP, pharmacy and health records. Call: 01475 608888. Similarly you can order a repeat prescription by telephoning 028 9331 5802 between 09:30 - 11:30 and 14: . Weekend. Patient Access is now available to any UK patient. If you use one of those emails and need a password reset please contact the practice via the eConsult Admin option or using [email protected]. Website: Bridport Medical Centre Website NHS Prescription Service > Clinical Services: Child Immunisations. maryhill health centre repeat prescriptions. // ]]>, England|Scotland|Wales|Northern Ireland|Ireland. Ear syringing is no longer considered to be the first line treatment for the clearing of ear wax and it is not a funded service within the NHS for General Practice. If Stony Medical Centre is closed it is recommended to call NHS 111 which is free to call from both landlines and mobile phones or visit NHS 111 online. The first session was 28th August 2017 and activities continue every week do come join us! 2023 Ewen Marshall. If you need further acute medication the pharmacy team cant guarantee these will be procesed. You will then be available to order your repeat prescription on line. Radcliffe Primary Care Centre Let us know your preference. Friends & Family Test . . We are committed to providing best practice and high quality medical care to ourregistered patients. Interpreting Service. Doctor's Surgery Springburn | Dr Harris & Partners is a GP practice based in Springburn Health Centre. Appointment reminders sent to your mobile. Breast cancer: Menopausal hormone therapy risks 'bigger than thought', https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-49508671. If you will have to pay for four or more prescription items in three months or more than 14 items in 12 months, you may find it cheaper to buy a PPC. Opening Times . Some GP online services are only available in certain areas. Order online using the link at the top of this page. Tel: 0141 648 1558. Although the look of your medicine may be different, the active drug is exactly the same. Please click on image below to access eConsult. This may also include an appointment for a clinical investigation prior to an appointment where appropriate. Elgin Health Centre Maryhill Elgin IV30 1AT . Repeat prescriptions are normally for patients with long term conditions who receive regular treatment - the doctor will make the decision as to whether you can have a repeat prescription. Monday. Having a serial prescription does not stop you making an appointment with your GP in the usual way. Tuesday 6th December 2022 - There is an issue with online prescription orders. Out of the last 24 prescriptions the blue surgery has failed 18 times to get it wright. Friday. (function(w,d,s,l,i){w[l]=w[l]||[];w[l].push({'gtm.start':new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],j=d.createElement(s),dl=l!='dataLayer'?'&l='+l:';j.async=true;j.src='//www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f);})(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-TZJH9N'); From time to time we will ask you to see your doctor to review your medication. // Parent NHS Trust: NHS Fareham And Gosport CCG. . Grove Health Centre 129 Dundee Road Broughty Ferry Dundee, DD5 1DU Tel: 01382 778881 However, the online consultation service is only for patients registered at this practice aged 16 and over; and for parents or legal guardians of children over 6 months. Welcome to our Practice. [CDATA[(function(w,d,s,l,i){w[l]=w[l]||[];w[l].push({'gtm.start':new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],j=d.createElement(s),dl=l!='dataLayer'?'&l='+l:';j.async=true;j.src='//www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f);})(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-TZJH9N');// ]]>, Copyright 2006 - 2023 My Surgery Website | Data Processing Policy | Edit | Staff Home | Site Map | Accessibility | Site T&C's | Cookie Policy, We use cookies to improve user experience. You have the following options available to you: Download and print repeat prescription request form. Wednesday. How CMS works:- Your GP would issue you with a SERIAL prescription rather than a standard repeat prescription. Rothes Medical Centre Tel: 0345 337 0610 How CMS works:- Your GP would issue you with a SERIAL prescription rather than a standard repeat prescription. If you are not registered and would like to join one of our practices which are Redbank Practice in Radcliffe or Mile Lane in Bury please download and complete the registration form (just Click on the below button for the surgery you wish to register for).