However, her family did suffer tragedy in 2010, a few years after her divorce from Blosil, when their son Michael Blosil died by apparent suicide. Marie is famously known for her hit singles like Paper Roses, and Meet Me in Montana. It's amazing [that] the growth in your life doesn't come from the good things. Copyright 2023 PopCulture.com. In a rare photo of the duo shared to her Instagram, Osmond is seen smiling alongside Craig at the theme park. Marie Osmond has always been an open book. Marie's new way of dealing with her debilitating headaches comes just two months after she was fired from The Talk. As far as working out, Marie said she won't exercise unless it's fun. Stephen was a basketball player playing at Brigham Young University. She later told Oprah of that relationship, "I had a very bad marriage. So we got married a few months before he did. He joked that he never thought it would happen, but it did!". No, I was working. 'It's not about being skinny, it's about being healthy.'. Marie Osmond alleged in numerous interviews that she was sexually abused as a minor. She styled the casual look with a brown . The singer explained that her husbands health problems were the reason shed been scarce on social media over the week. Osmond then drove up the California coast and stayed in a hotel until her family eventually convinced her to come home. He lives to serve and really listens to people's needs. 'I also do arm exercises and I use a shaker plate for my lymphatic system,' shared the star of the 70s classic TV show Donny and Marie. Musician/band. The couple remarried in a small ceremony in Las Vegas. Praying for Steve & his complete healing & for you my dear friend. A family source told Radarthat the accident deeply affected Marie Osmond and brought memories of her son Michael Blosil's death rushing back. That he felt despair," Osmond told Oprah. Marie added a statement from Russel M. Nelson, the president of the Church of Jesus Christ, Latter-day Saints, of which she is a member, that claimed that counting blessings are better than recounting problems. The Osmond-Blosil couple had five children Jessica, Michael, Brandon, Brianna, and Abigail. Offers may be subject to change without notice. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. No weighing food or counting points,' she said. Again, in 2011 Steve and Marie got remarried. You should see my purple wig. Wearing a black long sleeve and black Mickey Mouse-printed pants, Osmond debuted her new shorter blonde hair, which is a departure from her long brunette locks. Love performed I heard it through the, Read More American Idol Lucy Love Parents: Where Are They From? For 20 years, the two remained married and had seven kids -- two biological and five adopted ones. The 58-year-old Utah native rose to fame as a young child performing with her family's musical act, and has been in the public eye ever since. The couple raised seven children together and seemed stable from 1986 to 2007. Recently, fans got some fresh insight on the relationship and its shocking end. Osmond has been married three times, twice to the same man, Steve Craig. "This sent me on a head trip that 250 people could lose their jobs because of me,"she said. Her former The Talk co-host Carrie Ann Inaba added a comment to the share. The Utah native found herself crossing paths with Stephen again. But Osmond hasn't beat herself up over missing the call. On October 28, 1986, Osmond married yet another man, Brian Blosil at the Jordan River Temple in Utah. I'm a finisher.". *Exclusive Coverage* Marie Osmond poses as she promotes "A Broadway Christmas" | Source: Getty Images. Marie shared a very rare photo with her husband Steve Craig on Monday. She was filled with awe when she saw her social media feeds being flooded with people sharing what they were grateful for. Mother Prematee Bheem And FatherContinue, Lucy Love parents are proud of her as she impressed the judges of American Idol and earned her ticket to the show. The news comes after Marie Osmond was announced as a new co-host in May 2019. Osmond and Craig were initially married in 1982, only to divorce in 1985. Lets find out. She noted how true it was that life could change in a blink of an eye. Marie and Steve seem to be doing very well this second time around. Despite her faith, the health issues are starting to take their toll. Singer Marie Osmond doesn't "worry" about her weight anymore. "He doesn't want me to talk about it," she stressed. ", In a surprising turn of events, Osmond later remarriedher first husband Stephen Craig. In addition to having Rachael and Matthew Blosil biologically, the two adopted five children: Jessica, Michael, Brandon, Brianna, and Abigail. , updated Over the weekend, Marie Osmond publicly gushed about her husband Steve Craig, whom she's married twice. One thing that has never changed through it all, however, is her resilience and ability to find the bright side of just about every tragedy she's faced. Marie Osmond is leaving The Talk to enjoy her empty nest with her husband. Best known for being part of the Osmond family in the 1960s, her talent eventually led to her starring alongside her brother Donny Osmond in their 1970s TV variety program, Donny & Marie. Osmond first married Craig at 22-years-old, after she and her brother ended their series Donny & Marie. In less than a year, the couple had their first son, Stephen, which made the singer think her career would end. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, ! . Marie shared a very rare photo with her husband Steve Craig on Monday They were posing in a field while at a mountain resort to celebrate his birthday The singer and football player first wed. He lives to serve and really listens to peoples needs.. (Reuters). The singer has told DailyMail.com exclusively earlier this year how she manages to keep the weight off with some of the premium meals - like ravioli, potstickers, ice cream and lemon chicken - from Nutrisystem, a company she is a spokesperson for. "After we finished the #CandlightCelebration at Epcot, I've been blessed to spend the week with my family here at Walt Disney World! I hope you have all had a relaxing and wonderful week!" (Instagram), CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT NEWSLETTER. Marie Osmond shared a photograph of Steve Craig walking hand in hand with their grandchildren at Disney World. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your device and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. We believe that every person's story is important as it provides our community with an opportunity to feel a sense of belonging, share their hopes and dreams. In addition to writing and editing entertainment news, she also spotlights the Hispanic and Latinx community through her work. With the release of Blue in, Read More How many Kids Does Leann Rimes Have? She and her singer brother Donny Osmond served as hosts of the television variety show Donny & Marie from 1976 to 1979. All smiles with her husband, Osmond poses for a pic with Craig, who wrapped his arm around his wife. AmoMama creates engaging, meaningful content for women. Her first marriage was with Brigham Youn University basketball player Stephen Lyle Craig. Nov. Osmond and Craig walked down the aisle in 1982 and divorced three years later. Before she reconnected with her husband, the Donny & Marie star married actor Brian Blosil in 1986 and divorced after more than 20 years in 2007. On top of that, Marie dealt with a. 365K followers. Its one of the reasons I wanted to train myself to sing so many different genresI enjoy exploring the inside depths and outside pinnacles of every type of music. 2023 FOX News Network, LLC. Adding another layer of complexity, her husband wanted to keep his health issues private. Osmond and Craig thought it would be a good idea to attend their sons wedding as a married couple, so they tied the knot, once again, a few months before Stephens wedding. The singer opened up to WRAL regarding her mental health in 2022, explaining how it has affected her. Now 60 years old, Marie Osmond is still going strong. The Utah native is also well-known for hosting television variety shows. So when she reconnected with Craig through their son Stephen, it was an unexpected surprise. She explained that consuming "one tablespoon" of the . Marie Osmond is sharing what keeps her "healthy on the road." On Sunday, the 63-year-old entertainer took to Instagram to share her alleged secret for staying healthy while travelling with her 351,000 followers. DONNY OSMOND RETURNS TO 'DWTS,' SAYS HE'S LASTED IN SHOWBIZ FOR 55 YEARS BY CONSTANTLY REINVENTING HIMSELF, Its been an interesting year my brother Virl had a stroke, my brother Tom had a quadruple bypass, Jimmy had a stroke and Donny, of course, is having surgery, Marie said. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. You dont have to sacrifice flavor with this program,' she added. So at that point, Osmond "starved"herselfdown to 97 pounds. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. 'Nothing is an accident,' she told People in 2019 about finding love again with her ex. Later, she married her first husband named Stephen Lyle Craig on 26 th June 1982. Family And Net WorthContinue, Talking about Leann Rimes Kids, she does not have any kids of her own. On top of their busy careers and raising eight children, they faced a serious illness when Brian was diagnosed with a benign brain tumor that made him quite ill and required several surgeries. Marie Osmond's 'Daughter' Brynna Diagnosed with 25 Brain Tumors, Star Asks for Prayers. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. One fan wrote to Osmond, "You changed your hair color. Marie Osmond has had a career spanning six decades in the entertainment industry. Husband as the singer has been linked with Skip Marley, a Jamaican singer-songwriter. We may receive a commission on purchases made from links. The star wrote: So Friday, when the president of our church @russellmnelson spoke to us he said just what I needed to hear!, She revealed how touched she was by Nelsons Friday sermon which included him asking his congregation to flood social media with messages of gratitude. It all came to a head in October 1985 when she and Stephen filed for divorce. In a 2006 interview with the Deseret News, she revealed that they'd recently gotten good news about his health, but acknowledged that things had been difficult. He had been living in Los Angeles, and jumped off the balcony of his high-rise apartment. Donny Osmond Was a Virgin When He Married His Wife She 'Did Not Like' Him Initially, Valerie Bertinelli Filed for Divorce from Husband of 10 Years Even Though He 'Loved Her No Matter What', Reba McEntire Supported Ex Daughter-in-Law Kelly Clarkson amid Divorce - Her Ex Demanded Millions, Celine Dion's Spouse 'Started to Cry' during Their 1st Meeting Her Mom Was against Their Marriage, Gwyneth Paltrow 'Never Wanted' to Divorce Ex Who Stood by Her through 2 C-Sections He Is Still Her 'Family', Janet Jackson Gave Birth at 50 - Months Later She Painfully Divorced the Baby's Father, Virgin until 29, Tamera Mowry Once Broke up with Husband & Dated Others while Staying Celibate, David Foster Gave up His 1st Child for Adoption Believing They Would Reunite in the Future, Naomi Judd's Heart Was 'Ripped Out and Stomped on by Men' Inside Her Marriages, Wynonna Judd Felt Mom Dampened Her Chance to Date Husband They Made a Family Decades Later, Tina Turner's 2nd Spouse Sacrificed an Organ to Save Her Because He 'Didn't Want Another Woman', Trisha Yearwood Does Not Have Kids - She Is a Third Parent in Her Husbands Kids Lives, Eve Was Told She Would Never Have Kids - Now She Is a Proud Mom of a Biracial Baby, Woman Gets Pregnant with a Black Man's Child & Her Dad Claims She 'Ruined His Reputation'. Good Housekeeping participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Marie Osmond Opens Up About Remarrying Her First Husband: 'God Has HIs Timing' In 2011, Osmond remarried Craig 26 years after they divorced in 1985, first marrying in 1982. The former The Donny & Marie Show star shared how shed realized that she needed to be reminded to be grateful for Gods love amid all the things that are going on lately. The couple tried being apart to be sure it was what they wanted before signing the paperwork, though many fans did not know it at the time. She said, "When I had postpartum [depression], I remember vividly, driving that car and thinking how people would be better off without me." Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. in journalism and creative writing. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. The singer noted how quickly her problems seemed to fade away and she was filled with joy. Marie Osmond was one of nine children born to Olive and George Osmond, devout Mormons from Utah. - March 20, 2022 04:32 pm EDT. The iconic singer and talk show host is known for her dedication to family, community and religion. "You know, when I was told can I go out and play? Marie Osmond is an actress, singer, and television. 'One of the things I just talked about you guys, and I don't know, maybe this is just a philosophy. The couple tied the knot on 26 June 1982. You can feel sorry for yourself or you can say, thank you, it was a wonderful learning experience that gave me compassion for people. She said she would say an extra prayer for Steves return to radiant health. Marie Osmond says she's grateful she remarried her first husband, Steve Craig, and the couple is happier than ever. Marie Osmond gained a big family thanks to her marriage with ex-husband Brian Blosil, but the former couple "wasn't happy" despite their . Marie Osmond has practically spent her entire life in the public eye. After years of learning to cope, Marie is now seeking any way to assist others. The two wed at the Las Vegas Mormon Temple in 2011, and are still married, as of this writing. In the clip, the singer started at the camera with a bottle of French's mustard. Osmond announced Thursday she is divorcing Brian Blosil, her husband of 20 years. And she said of her battles with anorexia and bulimia, "A lot of it is trying to control something when you feel out of control. All Rights Reserved. Sending all my love and prayers to you, Steve, and all of your precious family, wrote one fan. 'All kidding aside, I love being in the mountains. Marie Osmond is having some Disney fun with her family in style. She lives in a spectacular house in St. George, Utah, together with husband Steve Craig. She finally got help when her PPD became unmanageable in 1999 after the arrival of her son Matthew. Her manager Karl Engemann said of the suicide reports, "We deal with those tabloids all the time. ", In 2006, Marie Osmond made tabloid headlines after she was hospitalized for "an adverse reaction to medication." The singer and actress says . The 60-year-old panelist was given the news by executives and program bosses, but is "not surprised" as she felt like an "outsider" at the table, insiders claimed. Husband: Is Gabriella Sarmiento Wilson Married? The Paper Roses singer remarried Stephen on May 4, 2011 in an intimate ceremony in Las Vegas. Marie met the former pro-basketball player when she was a teenager. The couple went on to have two biological children together and adopt five more, and were married for over 20years, before divorcing in2007. She is a graduate of CUNY Hunter College with a B.A. Patrick Mahomes Poses with Baby Son Bronze, Mickey and Minnie Mouse During Disneyland Visit, Kim Kardashian Shares Adorable Photos from Family Ski Vacation with All 4 Kids, Marie Osmond Recalls Being Body Shamed, Developing Body Dysmorphia on 'Donny & Marie' Set, John Stamos and Caitlin McHugh's Relationship Timeline, Chlo Grace Moretz and Evan Mock Recall 'Magical' Disney Memories as the Company Turns 100, Kendra Wilkinson's Son Hank Jr. and Daughter Alijah Look All Grown Up in Rare Vacation Photos, Camila Alves McConaughey Shares Rare Photo of Son Livingston on 10th Birthday: 'What a Blessing', Steve Harvey's 7 Kids: Everything to Know, See Donny Osmond, Wife Debbie and Family Jam Out to 'Feliz Navidad' on the 'North Pole Express'. ': Marie Osmond EXCLUSIVE - The star, 62, reveals how she STILL indulges while keeping off those 50lbs she lost 14 years ago, They can't keep their lips off each other! That takes us to the present, where Osmond recently discussed her divorce on Claybaugh's podcast. Osmond revealed to Dr. Oz in 2018, "Fortunately, the people who did that to me are dead.". 8 Marie Osmond's Net Worth. The 59-year-old star sat down with People Now on Wednesday where she discussed the recent slew of health problems that her brothers have been facing. Thank you for the message on gratitude! Why Trust Us? It was wonderful to watch him get excited to ride his mountain bike over all the incredible trails while testing his physical prowess with some very challenging terrain,' wrote the star in her caption. God makes the music.. In between the performer was married to Brian Blosil from 1986 until 2007. or redistributed. Marie Osmond knows all about fresh starts. Kardashian says she is inspired by everyone's favorite doll as she models a pink mini dress with kitten heels and bouffant updo, Patti LuPone, 73, pays tribute to her Sopranos actor brother Bob LuPone after he dies at 76:'My brother Bobby was a dancer unparalleled'. Osmond is currently performing, with her brother Donny, on stage at the Flamingo Hotel in Las Vegas, and just this week released Donny & Marie, their first studio album together in 30 years. In 2011, Osmond remarried Craig 26 years after they divorced in 1985, first marrying in 1982. No matter how hard we try to tear something apart or eliminate that problem, we cant. In 2019, Osmond opened up to PEOPLE about remarrying Craig. The two tied the knot in 1982, had one child together the following year, then divorced in 1985. She told the newspaper of their struggles, "That's life. By Kelly Braun. He really is an amazing man.'. Apart from her efforts to help her fans cope with mental health, the singer also shared an intriguing health tip that (according to her) was given to her by her physician. Osmond, now a grandmother of 8, confirmed to PEOPLE in 2019 that her daughter Brianna, 23, and her cinematographer husband Dave Schwep, 44, had welcomed a baby girl. She asked her admirers to let her know if they participated in the aforementioned exercise and if it helped them in any way. 'Maintaining a healthy weight also helps manage blood pressure, cholesterol and sugar levels which all have to do with how I feel inside, not how I look outside. As reported by Very Well Fit, Anti-cancer, antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and wound-healing effects can all be found in mustard seed. ", But it was only a year later that she got married for the second time, to music producer Brian Blosil. She and the production designer first fell in love in the 1980s before getting married in 1982. "Our marriage has always been a faithful one, and neither of us is assigning fault for the divorce.". .css-1me6ynq{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-thickness:0.0625rem;text-decoration-color:#125C68;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:#125C68;-webkit-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;}.css-1me6ynq:hover{color:#595959;text-decoration-color:#595959;}Marie Osmond has been a household name for decades. 'We sit and watch TV and eat popcorn,' she explained. Marie re-married her first husband, Steve Craig, in 2011. Celebrity singer and actress Marie Osmond has found herself with heart-wrenching news. The Inquisitr is a registered trademark. Anything that stopped or quit or changed made me oh so frustrated and I hated it beyond belief and I don't like anything to control me,' she said. Some fans are concerned that Marie is dead, and there is no reality to the rumors that have been circulating on social media. Together, they had a family of seven children two biological and five adopted. We collect and tell stories of people from all around the world. The "Meet Me in Montana" singer also showcased her new hair - straying away from her usual cascading brunette locks. Family Tree And Net Worth Difference, Did Angelina Pivarnick Cheat On Chris Larangeira? She claimed that one tablespoon of the condiment daily keeps her in peak condition. Stephen was getting married and we [realized] we cant go to our sons wedding and not be married, Marie told People. or redistributed. The 61-year-old has been on the receiving end of numerous questions from fans, asking if she has had a procedure as she always manages to look years younger than her actual age. Marie Osmond is an actress and singer most known for her show business family The Osmonds. In the scenic. According to a report by Closer Weekly, Michael jumped from his high rise apartment in Los Angeles, California, leaving Osmond and the rest of the family devastated. She cited Mr. Nelson, who asked his parishioners to flood the internet with the healing power of gratitude in a service Marie participated in on Friday. The couple had a private ceremony at the Las Vegas Mormon Temple and admitted that their rekindled affair was unplanned and took them by surprise as well. One of the great things in life is that no one knows what the future brings, even if it is a repetition of history. "I got my weight off," she tells Closer exclusively. linktr.ee/marieosmond. She also said that heart disease runs in her family and her mom always reiterated how important it was for her to take care of her health. Get the best of Fox News' entertainment coverage, right in your inbox. she was a trailblazer in transparency in mental health. How Marie Osmond Met Her Husband Stephen Craig, Miranda Lambert Shares Rare Photos with Husband, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. The couple married in front of over 4,000 guests at a temple in Salt Lake City, Utah, in the year 1982. Osmond told Closer Weekly of her first divorce, "I had a child, I was a single mother, and I didn't know if I could feed [my son] or pay my rent. If you are a crazy music devotee, then you must have definitely heard about Bleu Vandross (popularly known as Yung Bleu) and, Read More Is Bleu Vandross Related Luther Vandross? Osmond gave birth to two children, Rachel and Matthew, and later adopted Jessica, Michael, Brandon, Brianna, and Abigail. I mean it is the most devastating thing that I have ever been through. The quote urged people to count their blessings instead of recounting their problems, alongside an image of praying hands. Sadly, Michael passed away in 2010. He is the sweetest man I know. She never sang with her familys singing group, but she succeeded as a country and pop musician. Marie re-married her first husband, Steve Craig, in 2011. But, in true Celine fashion, she is handling it with grace and strength. So Celine, my dear friend, I'm wishing you all the best and a complete and full recovery!! Marie Osmond and Husband Brian Blosil: Inside Their Relationship, Comedian and Ex-Husband Spark Reunion Rumors 1 Year After Divorce Announcement, Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes Should Remain On-Air Couple After ABC Exit, According to TV Host, Avril Lavigne and Tyga Continue to Fuel Dating Rumors in Wake of Mod Sun Breakup, Cardi B and Offset's McDonald's Meal Enrages 'Family Friendly' Franchise Owners, Ali Wong Speaks out on 'Very Unconventional Divorce' Amid Reunion Speculation, Alana 'Honey Boo Boo' Thompson's Boyfriend Arrested in Front of Her After Chase, Frogmore Cottage: What to Know About Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Former Home, Ray J Files to Dismiss Divorce From Wife Princess Love Again. Marie' Osmonds 'daughter' Brynna was diagnosed with 25 brain tumors, and the star is now asking for prayers. However, her 18 years old son Michael Blosil fell to his death from the 15th floor of his residence in Los Angeles, California. Is 'Daisy Jones and the Six' Based on a Real Band? Marie Osmond's signature brown locks were covered by a wig at Disney World. "He was a man of his word. Taking to Instagram, Marie Osmond shared about her husband, Stephen Craig's recent health battles. Bheems death was confirmed by Radio station 103.1 FM through Facebook, and he passed away at 48. Legal Statement. This was followed by information regarding her husband that explained why she had been inactive on the social media site as of late. The star. But fate had another plan in mind. But its possible that many of her followers are unaware of her personal with her health. She told Larry King that although five of her children were adopted, she believed she suffered from a form of postpartum depression (PPD) with all eight which she documented in her2001 book,Behind The Smile: My Journey Out of Postpartum Depression. "He's been very sick," she said. She further explained her silence as a form of protection for her family, who she feared would have been "hurt" by the revelation. It's been a decade and a half since Marie Osmond and Brian Blosil divorced, and some fans are still scratching their heads. She then married Stephen Lyle Craig, a basketball player from Brigham Young University. The singer, actress, dollmaker, author, radio talk-show host, television personality and mother told "The Insider," a syndicated TV program, on Thursday she and her estranged second husband . Osmond said Michael became depressed after she and her ex-husband, Brian Blosil, separated, and that he entered rehab in November 2007. Marie Osmond revealed her husband Stephen Craig's health issues in an Instagram post that stunned her longtime fans. Marie Osmond has been married thrice, twice to the same man. I love this because we all know having a support system is a huge motivator. Shortly after she was born, four of her older brothers Alan, Wayne, Merrill and Jay, formed a barbershop quartet that would set the stage for long musical careers for just about the entire family. Her best-known song is a remake of the country pop ballad "Paper Roses". Marie concluded her post by sharing her wishes for a joyous Thanksgiving holiday. Marie Osmond got candid during a recent interview about her familys recent health struggles where she revealed her faith helps the whole family get through these difficult times. Everybody does, Im not saying theres any difference. 'Ive tried every fad diet out there, they don't work. I was recording,"she told King. Oh my gosh. She shared her lengthy update alongside a quote by the president of the Church of Jesus Christ, Latter-day Saints, Russel M. Nelson. Marie Osmond is grateful she remarried her first husband - and says they're happier than ever. . Her first marriage was with Brigham Youn University basketball player Stephen Lyle Craig. On the night of his death, Osmond was performing in Las Vegas and wasn't able to get to her phone when he tried to call her. Although both claimed it was no ones fault, she later told People that she never wanted to be married again.. All rights reserved. The star also talked up the Partner Program for the company, where people are encouraged to go on the plan with a pal. She also likes the ice cream sandwiches. Other fans also added their sentiments and prayers for Steves speedy recovery. In the second photo, The Talk former co-host snapped an adorable shot of Craig and her grandchildren holding hands as they walked through the theme park. After Epcot's #CandlightCelebration, I've been lucky to spend the week at Walt Disney World with my family. I love being with my husband. On June 26, 1982, Marie married Stephen Lyle Craig, a Brigham Young University basketball player. In March 2007, Marie and Brian announced their divorce. Some things are supposed to be carried. Less than a year later, on April 20, 1983, the couple welcomed a son named Stephen James Craig. The 63-year-old singer and Dancing With The Stars vet seemed to have dyed her hair blonde as she posed. Looks good," to which the singer replied, "No, it's one of my fun wigs. Marie explained that they did not know the absolutes to his situation as yet. Photo: @ L. Cohen . The Talk co-host is happily wed to husband Stephen Craig for the second . 'Eating right is about more than appearance. "It took me about four months to lose 50 . Approximately 20 percent of teens experience . Marie Osmond and her husband, Steve Craig, attend Nevada Ballet Theatre's 32nd annual Black & White Ball. The musician also seems to have learned to hold herself together and keep moving. On Friday, the singer and actress, 63, shared a rare photo with her husband Steve Craig at Disney World and sported a new. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. So is Bleu Vandross related to Luther Vandross? In March, she revealed that all her money will go to charity. After going their separate ways, Marie married music producer Brian Blosil in October 1986. Here is what you need to know about the couple and why they split. Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com, 'I eat pasta and ice cream! .css-lwn4i5{display:block;font-family:Neutra,Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:-0.01rem;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;text-align:center;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-lwn4i5:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-lwn4i5{font-size:1.375rem;line-height:1.1;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-lwn4i5{font-size:1.375rem;line-height:1.1;}}@media(min-width: 48rem){.css-lwn4i5{font-size:1.375rem;line-height:1.1;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-lwn4i5{font-size:1.375rem;line-height:1.1;}}Miranda Lambert Shares Rare Photos with Husband.