TriStar Trap TT-15 Field 12 Gauge O/U Double Barrel Shotgun 28" Barrels 3" Chamb. These old-fashioned scatterguns are often viewed as traditional and many believe they simply can't compare to modern semi-auto or pump-action models. The left side of the bottom chamber is marked "30-17999". I agree with those who suggest not cutting stock or barrel. All Firearms. They were made of stamped, soft-metal. Something went wrong. 20 2 3/4 gauge,single barrel, walnut stock (i think),there is also silver metal with a swirl design,black plastic butt on end of stock.Barrel is silver with these markings : 20 gauge 2 3/4 in,full, Kmart Corporation,troy michigan,made in brazil,Companhia,brasileira de cartuchos,836874, M,PSF, (and also a mark that looks like a cresent moon).The . Pointer Acrius 12 Gauge O/U Break Action Shotgun G TriStar Arms Trinity 12 Gauge Over/Under Shotgun 28" Barrel 3" Chamber 2 Rounds TriStar Arms Trinity 12 Gauge Over/Under Shotgun 2 IFG/FAIR Carrera One HR 12 Gauge Over/Under Shotgun. Shooting varmints/pests on your property as you see them driving around? I personally would leave it be and just polished the surface rust off using 0000 steel wool soaked in WD-40, and the stock use boiled linseed oil and 0000 steel wool to clean and polish. I just couldn't locate it. . This 12 gauge O/U has 28" vent-rib barrels with a front bead and mid-bead sight. $469.97. Weight: 6 lbs. Beretta S686 Special Adj. Sep 16, 2013. Coach Gun Series. He sold it to me for 40 bucks. Skip to main content. 59 0 0. Order Boito Over and Under OU-12 shotgun parts from Numrich Gun Parts Corp., America's leading parts and accessories supplier since 1950. 4. $695.74. Mossberg Silver Reserve Field 12 Gauge Over/Under Shotgun with 26 Inch Barrel and Black Walnut Stock. i wouldn't cut the buttstock down that way you can put a shot shell carrier on it. The gun utilizes a boxlock action and has non-selective double-triggers, with an extractor and a tang mounted safety. Bluing is strong on the receiver, but is thin and turning plum on the barrels with very light rust spotting that will clean up easily with bronze wool and oil. By NewsHound Ellen March 4, 2023. Kmart sold these Brazilian double-trigger side-by-side shotguns for a little over $100 in the 1970s and early '80s, which even then was practically nothing. I had the single shot version in the 80's. 0.0 $1,015.03 TriStar Arms Trinity 12 Gauge Over/Under Shotgun 28" Barrel 3" Chamber 2 Rounds . If you don't mind me asking, how much was it? How much is a boito 20ga single shotgun 1975 worth? Guns Shotguns B Misc Shotguns Boito Over under shotgun made in Brazil for Kmart Corp. gauge | 913 | 80 | Lc | 109.3694ms, Boito Over/under shotgun made in Brazil for Kmart Corp. 12 gauge. AVAILABLE. This is a no reserve penny auction for a Kmart model 251 20 ga. single shot shotgun Serial number-29-049509. Bob's Gun Shop Inc. Po Box 200 Royal AR 71968 MILLIONS OF GUN PARTS !! Department. Manufacturers Boito Over and Under OU-12. Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. Would definitely refinish the stock. Compare. Many models, both single and. 0.0 $614.74 CZ Drake All-Terrain Over Under Shotgun 12 Gauge 28" Barrel Outdoor Hunter Over Under Shotgun with Try-me & 4 Play Shotgun Shells Included/Realistic Sounds & Shells Eject. Like a fool I sold it in 82 and still kick myself in the ass 31 years later. Benelli 828U. Parts and extra barrels are cheap and available as lots 12 Bore/gauge Over and Under. Self defense? 2010 it is probably the best used shotgun money can buy in the They were the M131 ond M130 and resembled the Stevens M311 boxlock. TriStar Hunter MAG II 12 Gauge Over/Under Shotgun 28" Barrel 2 Rounds Synthetic . It has a nice feel and a dual trigger design similar to that found on many side by side shotguns. Brand: Stoeger. This gun is identical to a Winchester 101 it just dose not have the Winchester name stamped on it. Description: Kmart model 151 20 gauge, 28 inch plain barrel, with 2 3/4 inch chamber, choked modified, and single metal bead. He sold it to me for 40 bucks. Action shows some blue wear on the edges along with some light patina. The first generation of this gun was a bit clunky and didn't have the feel of a quality-made over/under, but the Silver Reserve II turned out to be a damn fine field gun for under $900. You are using an out of date browser. and the Cheaper Than Dirt symbol are registered trademarks of Direct Investments LTD. America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter. Numrich has been providing parts like these synthetic and wood shotgun stocks for customers since 1950. for a good double barrel with good wood, etc. I don't remember the exact name on it but I think it was Bioca or Bioci. Marketplace at Kmart.com is a community of sellers working with Kmart to provide you with thousands of additional items. I shortened an old Cooey single 12 Ga.to an 18" bbl.. $449.97. Vegas/ Eagle Idaho / Austin TX. Many people can't and won't. Rather than take the pain, they settle for less pattern. Model: Model 251. Good bores and strong action, Bores need light cleaning from . Something like that. It was my first and bagged countless squirrels. This shotgun was made by Boito in Brazil for the Kmart Corporation and were sold during the late 70's to the early 80's. This is a great shotgun for the frugal skeet shooter. View Series. Locks up well. Instinct Catalyst . TriStar sells three sub-$1,000 over/unders. The negative effect of recoil on the shooter is cumulative. When I was at the Big E gun show I ran across an older 12 gauge over under. plenty of them. I no longer hunt and really have no use for it, so I want to get rid of it. Savage Stevens Model 555 Over/Under Shotgun 12 Gau. break, etc. Serial Numbers:164882 Modern shotgun FFL or NCIS . Grouse don't need much killin sometimes I can only find a few pellets in them. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers. In Stock. A LATHE IS NEEDED TO 'TURN' INTO FINISHED PENS. Instinct L. Instinct Sporting II. I ran across one today, and thought it would be fun to have. What is the value of a boito 12 gauge double barrel over and under shotgun with the Kmart corp stamp on it? JavaScript is disabled. Coach Gun Supreme Shotguns. any info would help, thanks. A forum community dedicated to Shotgun owners and enthusiasts including the Remington, Beretta, and Mossberg shotguns brands. Find out about Kmart at Close. i like short, handy guns myself i have killed plenty of stuff with shortened barrels and i would want to be able to shoot slugs if it was going to be my truck gun. 0 The barrel lug is marked "E536". Bluing is strong on the receiver and barrels. The CZ-USA Redhead Premier Reduced Length 24" 20 Gauge Shotgun is chambered for 3" shells and has an impressive . Seller's Description. View results. About 2 weeks later I found it again leaning right where I had left it, to make sure I never misplaced it again I painted the whole thing "gas line yellow", it is now the worlds ugliest gun but it shoots great and has taken more animals than any other gun I have ever owned. Even on the rack, a Browning sets apart from other over and under shotguns. Savage Model 555. $2,579.99 $2,279.99. and rifles. This 12 Ga. over/under shotgun was made for K-Mart by the Boito Company in Brazil. This lot features a Kmart Boito SxS 12 GA shotgun. SKU. Action shows some blue wear on the edges along with some light patina. Weighing in at 5lbs 4oz with a point of balance a half inch in front of the hinges, the Arthemis absolutely leaps into the hands, the 28" barrels the only part of the gun that stops it almost blowing away. I refinished my HR 20 ga with this stuff and it came out great, I took the old blue off with automotive sand paper and steel wool. 2 3/4 chamber. I haven't shot it in quite awhile but maybe I will take it out sometime this season. Shopping with us is absolutely safe - you never have to worry about credit card safety when shopping here 2023 Copyright, entire contents by CTD, Inc. Cheaper Than Dirt! models as one of the worst shotguns ever made. LSB#: 150508MN04 Make: Boito Model: OU-12 Serial Number: 30-17999W Year of Manufacture: 1977-1980s Gauge: 12 Gauge, 2 " Shells Action Type: Top-Break Over/Under with Dual Triggers and Extractor Markings: The left side of the barrel is marked "12 GAUGE 2 " CHAMBER BOITO OU 12". Paid 40.00 dollars for it. Some shooters prefer the balance of the over under: these firearms will be about 3" shorter . Do what you want. SN:A20379. FAX 24 hours a Day (501)-767-2750 Dec 13, 2006 #1/2 When I was at the Big E gun show I ran across an older 12 gauge over under. Hide Out Of Stock | Delivery Method | Sort By: Best Selling | FILTERS . Rating - 100%. Notify Me When Available. AR15.Com reserves the right to overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, or monetizable links, posted by users, with our own. Many models, both single and double Tracks on fast-moving birds as if it's an extension of your thoughts. It works great for touch up jobs where you want to keep the original blue. Find your replacement shotgun stocks today from top manufacturers with Numrich Gun Parts Corp. 226 Williams Ln. I am not sure what a "truck gun" is. The Savage 440B 12 gauge over and under shotgun is valued at $700 in excellent condition. 8 photos new. Copyright 1996-2023 AR15.COM LLC. Add to Cart. But your shot pattern would, dang, well i guess sawing is out of the question then=. Momentum Series. Buyer's Club $417.99 Non-Member $439.99. Good bores and strong action, Bores need light cleaning from . So they probably would shoot slugs better without the choke. Description Item # 004W618770110002P Model # 90097 Outdoor Hunter Over Under Shotgun with Try-me & 4 Play Shotgun Shells Included/Realistic Sounds & Shells Eject. Enquire. It hits everything I aim it at which is what counts. Brand: Mossberg. 4. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. im overjoyed about getting this thing and i want to know what you guys would do if you owned it!!! i just dont have any i would toss in the back of the truck and let ride. 5. Hide Out Of Stock. It had one of those Cutts compensators on it. It is in Excellent condition. This is a woodturning project kit. Gun has extractor, raised rib, nice checkering on decent wood and locks up well. The K-Mart Models range in price from $50 for a single barrel to $200 for a good double barrel with good wood, etc. length of pull. I carried the gun running traplines all through jr high and high school, at one point I leaned the gun against a tree to pull a beaver out of a set (one of the largest beaver I have ever trapped) and lost the gun. Order Boito Over and Under OU-12 shotgun parts from Numrich Gun Parts Corp., America's leading parts and accessories supplier since 1950. If Weight: 8 lbs. TriStar Arms Trinity 16 Gauge Over/Under Shotgun. Check availability here. Find your replacement shotgun stocks today from top manufacturers with Numrich Gun Parts Corp. Numrich Gun Parts Corporation I saw one at a gunshow last Saturday that was about a 90% gun. The Sporting version features a 10x8 rib and ventilated side ribs. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The Blue Book does not list models and prices for Boitos. All Rights Reserved. Break action over under shotgun, Includes, Front and mid brass bead sights, Matted vent rib barrels, Blued finish, Dual triggers and extractors, Checkered wooden pistol grip stock and forend, Hard plastic butt plate and grip cap, Barrel length, 28" chambered for 2 3/4" with Full and Mod choke bores. Break action over under shotgun, Includes, Front and mid brass bead sights, Matted vent rib barrels, Blued finish, Dual triggers and extractors, Checkered wooden pistol grip stock and forend, Hard plastic butt plate and grip cap, Barrel length, 28" chambered for 2 3/4" with Full and Mod choke bores. K-Mart 20 gauge in 81 for $75.00; it was a sweet shooting shotgun. Price. You may be able to be comfortable with a 12" LOP or less. barrel (both O/U and SxS) were made. Item is currently on backorder. Save boito shotgun to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. GForce Arms Filthy Pheasant, Over/Under, 20 Gauge, 28" Barrels, 2 Rounds. Baikal IJ-27E 12G over & under shotgun package a used 12G baikal model IJ-27E over & under shotgun . Good buy. Hatfield Field O/U Break Action Shotgun 12 Gauge 28" Double Barrel 3" Chamber 2 Hatfield Field O/U Break Action Shotgun 12 Gauge 2 Mossberg Silver Reserve Eventide 12 Gauge Over/Under Shotgun 28" Barrels Fiber O Mossberg Silver Reserve Eventide 12 Gauge Over/Und American Tactical Imports Cavalry SX Over/Under Shotgun 12 Gauge 3" Chamber 28" American Tactical Imports Cavalry SX Over/Under Sh TriStar Hunter Mag II 12 Ga Over/Under Shotgun 28" Barrels 3.5" Chamber 5 Choke TriStar Hunter Mag II 12 Ga Over/Under Shotgun 28" Dickinson Greenwing 12 Gauge O/U Break Action Shotgun 26" Double Barrels 3" Cham Dickinson Greenwing 12 Gauge O/U Break Action Shot Mossberg Silver Reserve 12 Gauge Over/Under Shotgun 28" Barrels Bead Front Sight Mossberg Silver Reserve 12 Gauge Over/Under Shotgu CZ-USA Drake Over/Under Break Action Shotgun 12 Gauge 28" Vent Rib Barrels 2 Rou CZ-USA Drake Over/Under Break Action Shotgun 12 Ga CZ Redhead Premier Target 12 Gauge O/U 30" Barrels, Browning Cynergy Wicked Wing 12 Gauge O/U Break Action Shotgun. Item Number: 31061. The pattern was lousy afterwards and it kicked like no tomorrow. I've had it it for over 20 years now with no issues except a sticky firing pin that was remedied by a good cleaning and some finish wear from use. light rust is pretty easy to remove with oil and 0000 steel wool, just keep oil on the metal and gently go over it with the steel wool. a budget. bump. What was the price of a Kmart Double Trigger shotgun? $649.99. 6. Numrich has been providing parts like these synthetic and wood shotgun stocks for customers since 1950. $719.99. Repair parts are available from several dealers. removing someone from private property kmart over and under shotgun. Sellers with highest buyer ratings; Returns, money back; Ships in a business day with tracking; By Model. of shot in a 12 gauge gun is that you can't take the pounding. There are 28-gauge and .410 versions, too, which carry an MSRP of $1,699. If you are looking for a high-end over-under shotgun, this Beretta might just be the firearm for you. Its a nice one just the way it is Congrats on the score! Sort by: Show Available. If you've been making due with a pump but want to try your hand at an over under without much financial commitment, this is the gun to buy. Because of this, prices typically range between $75 - $175, depending on the gauge and condition. This product has an average rating of 4.5000 stars out of 5 With a selection including Brownings, Over/Unders, Semi-automatic, Pump, Single Shots and much more, we have something for everyone from the serious collector to the occasional shooter. if you decide to do it make sure to check your laws out. Rizzini BR110 Field 12 Gauge O/U Break Action Shot. 4.5 (12) Yildiz Legacy HPS 12 Gauge 28 in OU Shotgun The Duck Hunter's Refuge, aka The Refuge Forums, is the leading online community for duck and goose hunters. 1995 BOITO New Model Over Under Brazilian Shotgun Schematic ~Parts List AD. Locks up well. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Some (very few) might disagree but they are not worth. Over-under shotguns have two barrels, one on top of the other, and have a smooth break action. Make Beretta. 125. Notify Me When Available. Rifles. Can some one tell me the value of a 12 gage Double Barrel shot gun? Instinct Sideplate. It is in Excellent condition. Our selection is unbeatable, and so is our service. You'll lose the choke and your shot spread will be too wide to do anything useful with. !- Lets get to 100,000 Subscribers! I love O/U shotguns when they fit me. ! A GUIDE TO THE BASIC WORKING PARTS OF AN OVER AND UNDER SHOTGUNShort Guitar Clip by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (htt. Bluing is strong on the receiver, but is thin and turning plum on the barrels with very light rust spotting that will clean up easily with bronze wool and oil. Location. Description: PREVIOUSLY OWNED. TriStar Arms Trinity 12 Gauge Over/Under Shotgun 28" Barrel 3" Chamber 2 Rounds . . Mechanism: Over and Under Calibre: 20 gauge Orientation: Right Handed Barrel Length: 26.000 Condition: S/H Stock No: 221230/001. A lot of these guns are full choke - not good for slugs. i want to do some mods to it such as shorten the barrel length *legal of course*, re-finish the . Pick one up, open the breech and you'll know why. any and all damage or wear is pictured, both bores are in perfect condition. #2254 30" 12 gage Single Shot Shotgun barrel, rough exterior Kmart, Boito, Sears. They were made of stamped, soft-metal parts that bent, broke, and wore out easily. Is the singer Avant and R Kelly brothers? What is the reflection of the story of princess urduja? Who is Jason crabb mother and where is she? QuickView Rizzini BR110 Field 12 Gauge O/U Break Action Shotgun 29" Barrel 3" Chamber 2 Ro. It has automatic extraction and ought to be a good utilitarian shooter. However, Khan's Arthemis could just be the shotgun to change all that. Kingston, NY 12401, 2023 Numrich Gun Parts Corporation. Description: Kmart model 151 20 gauge, 28 inch plain barrel, with 2 3/4 inch chamber, choked modified, and single metal bead. Savage Stevens Model 555 Over Under Shotgun 20 Gauge 26" Barrels 2 Rounds 3" Cha. This 12 gauge O/U has 28" vent-rib barrels with a front bead and mid-bead sight. Damn, reminds me of "Shop smart, shop S-Mart". Notifications . the firearm. I'm a dyslexic agnostic insomniac. : The Gutter Ball. I played with it a little bit and it was solid with good . Boito 12 gauge over / under shotgun with double triggers and 26" barrels. Manufacturers Boito Over and Under OU-12. $843.01. im not just going to throw the 870 in the back of the truck and hope for the best hahaha. It comes in 12, 16, 20 and 28 gauge, plus .410. They were made of stamped, soft-metal . A LATHE IS NEEDED TO 'TURN' INTO FINISHED PENS. About us; Sell Your Gun parts; . i want to do some mods to it such as shorten the barrel length *legal of course*, re-finish the . i weigh in at just over 135 lbs. Boito Over and Under OU-12. It is from the early 70's. Savage Stevens Model 555 Over/Under Shotgun 12 Gauge 28" Barrels 2 Rounds 3" Cha. This gun was manufactured in Brazil by Boito for Kmart Corp. . So i just picked this baby up from a close friend of mine. Dickinson Greenwing 12 Gauge O/U Shotgun 28" Barre American Tactical Imports Cavalry SVE Over/Under Shotgun 12 Gauge 30" Vent Rib B American Tactical Imports Cavalry SVE Over/Under S CZ Drake All-Terrain Over Under Shotgun 12 Gauge 28" Barrel. Silver Reserve. You may have an issue in replacing the trigger gaurd as the barrel release is built into the trigger gaurd. The gun does show some wear. Sold it. Stoeger Condor Over/Under Shotgun. PROTECT YOUR GUN AND YOUR WORK AREA - The soft thermoplastic fiber surface ensures your gun will not scratch while 3mm thick neoprene rubber back will protect your work surface and prevent the mat from sliding QUALITY GUN CLEANING MAT - This Ruger Mark III gun cleaning mat by TekMat is made to an exacting standard that begins with the waterproof scratch proof fade and oil resistant dye . Barrel and receiver blueing is close to 90% with very few marks. I was looking at Roys list and noticed that a VR Boito 12ga sold for $171 in 2004. TriStar. Pre 1970s K-Mart 12 Gauge Breakopen *NEED IDEAS!!*. This time-tested design is a favorite of upland hunters and trap shooters alike, and our variety of over-under shotguns is sure . If keeping the gun's weight and recoil as low as possible are your primary concerns, going to a 20 gauge shotgun feels like the natural solution. You must log in or register to reply here. SPECIFICATIONS: MFG Item No: J686SJ2 Gauge: 12 Chamber: 3" Wood Finish: Hand Rubbed Oil Butt Plate: Microcore Posted on . Added on October 21, 2010 More Information Find additional warranty information Return Policy Condition: Very Good. Gun would be make a decent first O/U for someone just wanting to see how you would like it, or cut it down for a defense shotgun without breaking the bank. Signup for our newsletter to get notified about sales and new products. I had that same shotgun in 20 ga. Bluing is strong on the receiver, but is thin and turning plum on the barrels with very light rust spotting that will clean up easily with bronze wool and oil. Blanks, drill bit, and all other turning tools and supplies are not included. Gun has extractor, raised rib, nice checkering decent wood. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for aNES Membership The benefits pay for the membership many times over. Kmart sold these Brazilian double-trigger side-by-side shotguns for a little over $100 in the 1970s and early '80s, which even then was practically nothing. Over/Under Shotguns ATTENTION: Please be aware of online merchants impersonating as direct Stoeger retailers. Website by Hudson. For There are over/under shotguns out there that cost more than I paid for our three-bedroom brick ranch house in 1961. Description: We are offering for sale a K Mart Corporation Model 151 Break Action 12GA Single Shot Shotgun. SOLD - $75.00. I've read on shotgun sites that these were cheap junk but while it may not be the prettiest it has never let me down. LEARN MORE. 12 ***** guns usually are worth less than the small gauges. Drilled and tapped for a new bead this can be a little tricky to get the bead perpendicular! Boito Over and Under OU-12. Local laws may be even more strict. Overall Length: 40.5". It takes 2 3/4" shells and the length of pull is 13 3/4". It is available in 26-inch, 28-inch, and 30-inch barrels and has a unique, beautiful design. 7 oz. The barrel has some blue thinning along with some scratches that are through the finish. Condition: Very Good. What is the labour of cable stayed bridges? how did you cut your barrel down? Like a fool I sold it in 82 and still kick myself in the ass 31 years later. Savage Stevens Model 555 Over Under Shotgun 20 Gau. Shotgun Stocks. The Hunter EX ($625-$659) offers the most options to the customer. Kmart Boito O/U Shotgun Parts Kit. Browning Citori. Something like that. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. ENDED - $200.00. !- Lets get to 100,000 Subscribers! of these shotguns were sold in the United States. Chamber: 3". i want to do some mods to it such as shorten the barrel length *legal of course*, re-finish the . Close. Gauge/Caliber. Category Shotguns. Barrel Length: 24". I bought an over under double barrel shotgun today marked "K-Mart TROY MICHIGAN" on the top and "Made in Brazil" on the bottom.