His son then established a company called Baby Girl LLC, and its proceeds go towards helping people fight multiple sclerosis according to sources. I understand what it is. . Bei der Nutzung unserer Websites und Apps verwenden wir, unsere Websites und Apps fr Sie bereitzustellen, Nutzer zu authentifizieren, Sicherheitsmanahmen anzuwenden und Spam und Missbrauch zu verhindern, und, Ihre Nutzung unserer Websites und Apps zu messen, personalisierte Werbung und Inhalte auf der Grundlage von Interessenprofilen anzuzeigen, die Effektivitt von personalisierten Anzeigen und Inhalten zu messen, sowie, unsere Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu entwickeln und zu verbessern. Thankfully, the actor best known for his role on the television series Criminal Minds is alive and well. He said that he had faced systemic racism as he expanded: "I've been thrown down on the sidewalk in my lifetime. Tika Sumpter, Natasha Rothwell and Adam Pally, along with Shemar Moore, Idris Elba and Jim Carrey, this is the follow-up to Sonic the Hedgehog (2020). Birthday: April 20, 1970 How Old - Age: 52 Recently Passed Away Celebrities and Famous People. She was76. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Has Shemar Moore had plastic surgery? Some fans have expressed anger at the fake report saying it was reckless, distressing and hurtful to fans of the much loved actor. Shemar Moore's career has started in the nineties era, where he gained a lot of important roles in television series. She was 76. You know your boy's got butterflies," added "Today is a special day. As of March 2023, The total estimated net worth of Shemar Moore is about $18 million, thanks to his successful career as an actor and model. Her son remained by her side throughout everything. Your IP: My mama said, 'I only made one baby, but I sure made a pretty baby. To not always come out on public is a thing that he needs right after his procedure. The "S.W.A.T." star recently purchased an even swankier and bigger mansion in. Shemar Moore has had encounters with Victoria Rowell (2006), Gabrielle Richens (2006), Nia Long and Bobbie Phillips (1993 - 1994). They dated for 4 years and were engaged for 8 months. Moore was also the third permanent host ofSoul Train, from 1999 to 2003. Failed to subscribe, please contact admin. When he was cast as Hondo in S.W.A.T., he bought a Ferrari F8 Tributo with the license plate HONDO 2. It turns out: Prentiss faked her death to keep her team safe, since Doyle was still on the loose.The show deploys quite a bit of handwaving to explain just how Prentiss pulled off this deception especially considering the fact that she set out to deceive the members of a crack investigative team like the BAU. 2023 Telepictures Productions Inc. Until now, his involvement in television still continues until today. S.W.A.T. Hondo) on S.W.A.T. Do not reproduce (even with permission). Shemar Moore is an American actor and former fashion model best known for his film roles such as Malcolm Winters on The Young and the Restless from 1994 to 2005, Derek Morgan on CBS's Criminal Minds from 2005 to 2016, and as the third permanent host of Soul Train from 1999 to 2003. With a great opportunity like this, he surely does not want to miss it. We raise awareness about these issues to help potential victims seek professional counseling and prevent anyone from getting hurt. Back in 2017, Shemar Moore was honored by being featured in People magazine's annual Sexiest Man Alive issue. He finally left Criminal Minds in its 11th season in 2016. Shemar.". The 49-year-old S.W.A.T. It was basically a piece of junk, and she made me pay $3,500 for it, but it's what got me started," he told THR. Although Sherrod Moore could not maintain his diverse family in the 1970s, his son went on to find himself and establish a stellar record in the American film industry with Marilyns support and guidance. I am gonna stand up and I am going to continue to chase my dreams and be somebody because that's the boy she raised. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. "She's gone and it's killing me," Moore said at the time. He and Nobuko had four children together, two sons and two daughters. Shemar Moore stops by "GMA Day" to talk "S.W.A.T." New dad Shemar Moore is in baby bliss. January 26, 2023, 10:00 AM. Only two episodes later in Criminal Minds' "A Beautiful Disaster," Morgan's pregnant wife Savannah is shot. The world sees me as a black man, but my mother didn't raise me as a black man. After this, they moved to Bahrain, eventually returning to America. Shemar Moore is going to be a dad. . His notable roles include Malcolm Winters on The Young and the Restless (1994-2005), Derek Morgan on Criminal Minds (2005-2016), and the lead role of Sergeant II Daniel "Hondo" Harrelson on S.W.A.T. Music's biggest stars hit the red carpet at the 2023 Grammys! does not take responsibility for any action taken as a result of reading this article. Not only was the relationship between his parents challenging for him as a kid, but he also had to face discrimination for being mixed-race. Performance & security by Cloudflare. [sic].". He is not perfect by any means but He has lived and is still living an extraordinary Life .. The S.W.A.T. While at university, he supported himself with small-time modeling assignments before landing a minor role in a television series titled Living Single in 1995, which kick-started his television career. He began the video, which was shared on his Instagram "Today is the day. I need that partner in crime to do the rest of what I want to do," he said. As he grew up, Shemar became more vocal about being mixed race. Thegrief-stricken actor shared photos and memories with his mother in a series of sentimental videos, admitting that he's "hurting real bad" processing the news. Get all latest content delivered to your email a few times a month. She later revealed to fans that she had two more photos of Moore from his early days as a model on her kitchen wall! Sherrod lost connection with his son when he was still a baby. We believe that every person's story is important as it provides our community with an opportunity to feel a sense of belonging, share their hopes and dreams. When his mother passed away, he took to Instagram to share a video where he spoke directly to his mother. I'm gonna miss my mama for the rest of my life. She was 30. Shemar Moore is Highest-Paid Actor in the World, Shemar Moore to announce retirement at age 52. BABY GIRL in da building!! | Source: Getty Images. By Daniel S. Levine Sherrod Moore, an African American, went beyond the boundaries of the societal constructs surrounding him during a time when Interracial marriages were frowned upon. Her sister then sang "River of Time," which was written by their mother. ALSO, READ; Romeo Moore- Everything About Shemar Moores brother. Twitter In Uproar that Shemar Moore Is Not Voted Sexiest Bald Man March 27, 2021 News There was recently a vote for the World's Sexiest Bald Man and it wasn't Shemar Moore that got the vote. Shemar Moore is going to have a baby girl of his own. Shemar Moore hails from Oakland, California, where he was born to Sherrod Moore and Marilyn Wilson. The first change that Shemar Moore has is on his nose, where he used to have a big nose shape with a notable bump in the middle on it. The Instagram post included a picture of Shemar, dressed almost all in black while paying respects to his late dad. After departing fromCriminal Minds,Moore landed the lead role ofMatthew Taylor in the 2016rom-comThe Bounce Back, which he also executive produced. You don't need to lie. Ad Choices Shemar Moore finally completed his schooling from Gunn High School in Palo Alto and then enrolled at the Santa Clara University, eventually graduating with a major in Communication and a minor in Theatre Arts. Sherrod Moore later connected with the son and started building the father-son bond all over again. Despite all of this hurt, Shemar stated that his father was in his life, although he has strict boundaries surrounding his relationship. Shemar is not the only child of Sharrod, he has 5 other children- They are Shemar Moore, Romeo Moore,Sheburra Moore,Shenon Moore, and Kosheno Moore. Ive been yelling and screaming. stars Shemar Moore as a former Marine and locally born and raised S.W.A.T. Speaking to Larry King in 2016, Shemar opened up about his relationship with his dad. Tanveer K. Atwal- What you didnt Know About the Actress, Kim Fields Husband: Meet The Husband Of Actress Kim Fields, Christopher Corbin: Facts About Barry Corbins son. Shemar Moore has for years faced rumors that he was gay, but the Criminal Minds actor has always maintained that he is straight--although not always with the best tact--and that he fully. The former soap opera star turned prime-time lead had to refrain from crying before revealing to his 3.2 million Instagram. But their relationship leads to the birth of their son. All rights reserved. Moore is dating Jesiree Dizon. The man who helped bless me with this beautiful thing called Life.. and Criminal Minds actor revealed on Monday's Jennifer Hudson Show that at 52 years old, he's going to be a first-time dad. 'And if my momma was still alive, she'd say, "Baby, go out there and make a change. However, that fame also comes with the pressure to give his best effort regarding his appearance. I'm so sick of scrolling through tumblr and seeing ads for a list of "celebrities who died and you didn't notice". I am heartbroken," Moore said through tears. Being born on 20 April 1970, Shemar Moore is 52 years old as of todays date 4th March 2023. Ashley and Wynonna Judd also lost their mother, Naomi Judd, this year. Moore can relate to his character's overdue love life. It took eight years for flirtatious workaholic Morgan to find a steady girlfriend. He's still alive and well, stop believing what you see on the Internet, they said. This came from what people are searching on Google, but Twitter doesn't agree with this vote at all. Wenn Sie Ihre Auswahl anpassen mchten, klicken Sie auf Datenschutzeinstellungen verwalten. I love you mama. Shemar Franklin Moore Occupation actor Birth Date April 20, 1970 Age 52 years Zodiac Sign Aries Birthplace Oakland, California, United States Education British Private School; Gunn High School; Santa Clara University Nationality American Born on April Shemar Moore family members Father's Name Sherrod Moore Mother's Name Marilyn Wilson ALSO, READ; Marilyn Joan Wilson-Moore: What Happened To Shemar Moores Mother? ' Watch! Cyborg) across several animated projects 2017'sJustice League vs. Shemar worked as a model during his college years. Moore is currently on a promotional tour for his series S.W.A.T, which has been picked up for a full season. Born Shemar Franklin Moore on 20th April, 1970 in Oakland, California, USA, he is famous for his roles as Malcolm Winters in the soap opera The Young and the . . Shemar Moore’s father was African-American and his mother was of Irish and French-Canadian descent. Still, its likely you will see Last Seen Alive on Netflix in 2023. . His height is 1.85 m tall, and his weight is 85 kg. Ashley began the ceremony unable to stop herself from crying -- she spoke about Naomi's massive effect on country music. Use what you have. Of course, Moore is one of the lead actors on the popular series, and is a constant in each episode. Shemar Moore is 51 years old as of 2022. Then finally, the opportunity for Shemar Moore comes when he has to take a rest after his accident. On Friday (March 03) the actor's reps officially confirmed that Shemar Moore is not dead. The former Criminal Minds star posted a series of tearful videos announcing the sad news. From 2002 to 2003 he was a regular. That surely gives a clear view of his change, which a lot of people will like. Shemar Moore. why are tumblr ads trying to convince me that shemar moore died and i didn't notice pic.twitter.com/Zt6tDFb3vR. He expressed: Im an only child raised by a single mom, and I really tip my cap to her, because all my life she was my mentor and my hero.. Klicken Sie auf Alle ablehnen, wenn Sie nicht mchten, dass wir und unsere Partner Cookies und personenbezogene Daten fr diese zustzlichen Zwecke verwenden. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The company's name is derived from a phrase Moore used on Criminal Minds frequently. The CBS drama SWAT is currently in its fifth season, which airs on Fridays at 8 p.m. Laura Montalbn: How did Ricardo Montalbns daughter die? Mel Gibson was the first to receive the title in 1985. Copyright 2023 PopCulture.com. Much ofthe untold truth of Criminal Mindsdeals with backstage drama, but Moore's reasons for leaving were less about the show and more about life beyond it. Scroll on to see how fans have reacted to the false advertising. Now we tell you about his religion is Christianity. . and posting on his Instagram page. With a perfect shape for his chest, he surely becomes more handsome than before. Of course, he might not like to have that kind of nose shape with a disturbing bump. Shemar Moore's Epic Reaction to Sexiest Man Alive Feature CBS Last night, "S.W.A.T." star Shemar Moore made an appearance on "The Late Late Show with James Corden," where he discussed. Shemar Moore and mom, Marilyn Wilson, at the 16th Annual Race to Erase MS on May 8, 2009 in Century City. Please ignore rumors and hoaxes. Conclusion. Romeo Moore- Everything About Shemar Moores brother. (And that was just two episodes after Morgan's own near death experience.) At that time, he was just riding his motorcycle casually when suddenly a vehicle run him down, which make him suffer some injuries. On Twitter, a woman posted a photo of her collection of Alize drinks on her counter, declaring her love for all the different flavors. "Today is the day. He became much more vocal about this bigotry as he grew older. Sign up here for exclusive access to all your favorite celebrities Theresa Larson Masters- Who is Jesse Venturas wife? But that does not mean his fans will not notice the difference in his nose that has become smaller. His frequent visit to the hospital will also appear normal since he needs to check on his injury as well as to do the plastic surgery he wants. The ad is a tasteless attempt to get ad revenue through the use of the photo. I dont know what to do but I will figure it out because thats what she would want…Everything Ive accomplished is because of this amazing woman. They did the Hanky Panky and CREATED ME! Shemar Moore is set to become a first-time dad soon. get a life! "My mother, best friend, and partner in crime passed away," Moore said Wednesday. Shemar Moore Death Hoax Dismissed Since Actor Is Alive And Well. I get to be a lead, which I'm proud of, but I'm also smart enough and humble enough to know that I can't do it by myself and that it's not all about me," said Moore. Sanaa is an American actress. I wasnt expecting this.. His notable roles includeMalcolm WintersonThe Young and the Restless,Derek MorganonCBSCriminal Minds, and the lead role of Hondo onS.W.A.T. cannot stop laughing at this UNHINGED tumblr ad trying to gaslight me into thinking Shemar Moore died pic.twitter.com/e3gcNqY1cn. She also had multiple sclerosis, he added. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Though Sherrod Moore eventually got a chance to reconnect with his son after many years. Chris Evans currently holds the crown. Rowell began her career as a ballet dancer and model, before making her acting debut in the 1987 comedy film, Leonard Part 6. He's been romantically linked to several famous women since leaving Criminal Minds, including soccer player Shawna Gordon, whom he dated from 2014 to 2015, and actress Anabelle Acosta. In May, Moore opened up about another of his interests, car collecting, in a Hollywood Reporter interview. January 10, 2023 by Madhuri Shetty Jesiree Dizon is well known as the girlfriend of Shemar Moore. Career From 1995-1997, Shemar Moore mostly appeared in minor roles on television that were enough to support him in his struggling years. Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media. Known for his intense performances and brooding persona, Shemar Moore has long been the best choice for thrillers and crime-based shows. He ended up spending four years in San Quentin when I was a baby.". Moore graduated fromGunn High Schoolin Palo Alto. Maybe you know about Shemar Moore very well But do you know how old and tall is he, and what is his net worth in 2023? began starring onanother CBS crime drama. After their return, the mother and son first settled in Chico, California, and then relocated to Palo Alto, where his mother started working as a business consultant. (2017-present) all on CBS.Moore was also the third permanent host of Soul Train, from 1999 to 2003. If we talked about his zodiac sign then because of taking birth on April 20, his zodiac sign is Taurus. During Shemars formative years, his mother worked as a teacher in Denmark and Bahrain. Shemar Moore plastic surgery issue comes out when the significant change happened in his appearance. Knowing damn well Shemar Moore is not dead pic.twitter.com/zXzwDqGOai, Last year, Moore mourned the loss of his mother, Marilyn Joan Wilson-Moore, who died in February 2020. "So what I'm really proud of with S.W.A.T. Shemar Moore was born Shemar Franklin Moore on 20 April 1970, in Oakland, California, USA, to Sherrod Moore and Marilyn Wilson. I know it's hogwash because the picture is if Shemar Moore and he's not dead! As for Harry and Olivia, a recent report from People about the exes still suggest they're "good friends" post-split and that Olivia's primary focus is "on her kids and co-parenting with [ex] Jason . It has not stated whether the two were married or not. Do what you can. But, the actor also said that he wouldn't have the life he has without her and that he loved her deeply. Shemar Moore is also known for his work as a model during which he often portrays with his shirt off. Apart from a rewarding television career, Shemar Moore has been a part of several successful films that range from romantic comedies to erotic thrillers. Score: 5/5 (17 votes) . "I miss her more than I ever thought possible and I dont know how to do this life without her… but I get my STRENGTH from her and I will be OK because of HER.". telling her that while he wished it had happened while she was still alive, she's still "apart of all of this." A helicopter flying over the huge bash, which . Theynamed him Shemar, a combination of Sherrods first three letters and Marylins (She + Mar). The accident is known to make his rib cracked, which surely affected his later appearance. Shemar Moore has had a much-rewarded television career with about 8 Image Awards to his credit for his exceptional performances in The Young and the Restless and Criminal Minds. For the former, he also received a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series in 2000. I want to get married, I want to have kids, I want to travel.". Shemar Franklin Moore is a well-known American actor, primarily known for his successful roles on television. Why does your hair look like that, why is your skin that color, how come your mom is white. Shemar Moore has been involved in numerous relationships during his career. "Why is Tumblr trying to convince me Shemar Moore is dead?" Shemar Moore pays tribute to Kristoff St. John at Daytime Emmys, Shemar Moore, Victoria Rowell honor Kristoff St. John, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. Shemar Moore is the latest celeb to fall victim to a death hoax, Shemar Moore dead 2023 : Actor killed by internet death hoax. Today, your boy Shemar Motherf**king Moore is going to find out if he's going to be a daddy to a little girl or a little boy." The actor also gave a special shoutout to his late mother, telling her that while he wished she was still alive to witness this moment, she's still "a part of all of this." Shemar Moore captioned the video, Moore was born in Oakland, Calif. and was raised in Denmark and Bahrain for the first six years of his life when his mother, an educator, taught overseas . ET. Shemar Moore Explains Why He Kept His Mother's Death A Secret Until Now "I've been offline for some weeks now. Jun 27, 2022 04:00 P.M. Shemar Moore was born to a white mother and black father. Some of his films are the 2001 romcom Brothers, the 2004 erotic thriller Motives, Diary of a Mad Black Woman and The Seat Filler, among others. An advertisement has popped up on Tumblr users' feeds trying to convince fans overwise, suggesting that the former Criminal Minds star is dead. A few years on, and it appears that unlike Morgan, Moore has yet to find the person he wants to settle down with. Shemar Moore is celebrating the most important women in his life: his late mother, his girlfriend and his newborn daughter. 10. 2023 MediaMass All rights reserved. Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Johnny Depp, and Richard Gere have each been selected twice. While Moore wasn't the Sexiest Man Alive that year it was deemed to be Blake . Shemar Moore is going to be a dad. He had an affair with Shemars mother, Marilyn Joan Wilson-Moore. that benefits the victims. heartthrob tells USA TODAY what he dreams about and admits his mother isn't exactly the best cook. Not long after his father passed away, his mother died after her battle with multiple sclerosis. Shemar Moore was born to a white mother and black father. Soulja Boy In 2012. Moore gained fame for playing Malcolm Winters on The Young and the Restless for eight years. Nevertheless, he found the inner force to forgive his dad and even bought him a place to live. The information in this article is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Shemar Moore is mourning the loss of his mother. He also stars as Honodo on CBS' S.W.A.T. Shemar Moore, better known for his abs and roles in series like "S.W.A.T" and "Criminal Minds," has always had a leading lady in his life: his lovely mother, Marilyn Joan Wilson-Moore. On the show, he makes apprehending the bad guys look so good . He sported a bright white beard against his beautiful dark skin that shone against the surrounding light. Moore's departure wasn't the real reason Criminal Minds was canceled in February 2020 after 15 seasons, but losing such a beloved character didn't help. He had an affair with Shemar's mother, Marilyn Joan Wilson-Moore. He . The trouper still remembers the first time someone used an ethnic slur against him. Shemar Moore is a 52-year-old American actor and model, best known for his role on the television series Criminal Minds. news.AmoMama.com speaks out against the above mentioned and news.AmoMama.com advocates for a healthy discussion about the instances of violence, abuse, sexual misconduct, animal cruelty, abuse etc. Luckily for men, this kind of issue is quite difficult to show since they would only do a minor procedure that is non-invasive to avoid the botched result. Shemar Moore Perhaps one of the sexiest men alive revealed his shortcomings through photos in 2007. "I honestly just want whatever is healthy, happy like (Shemar) says, '10 fingers, 10 toes . Article continues below advertisement "My father is in my life but on my terms. He wasnt good to my momMy father was erratic. He was brought up by his mother after his parents separated due to his fathers cunning ways. and breaking entertainment news! Moore, 51, who was born in Oakland and raised in Roxbury, Massachusetts, is best known for playing Derek Morgan for 11 seasons on Criminal Minds. Thomas died in 1998 after a battle with a rare form of cancer. It was in Bahrain that he received his elementary education in a British Private School until the age of 7 before returning to America. His mother has half French-Canadian roots plus half Irish, while his dad is African-American. Is Shemar Moore secretly gay and hiding in the closet? The "S.W.A.T." Sie knnen Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ndern, indem Sie auf unseren Websites und Apps auf den Link Datenschutz-Dashboard klicken. To commemorate their mom's life, they held an event called "Naomi Judd: A River of Time Celebration.". Before the show, the 47-year-old posted a pic of James looking through the latest issue of CBS' Watch! After he got a raise for Criminal Minds, he bought an Audi R8 like the one seen in Iron Man. actor, 52, and girlfriend Jesiree Dizon have welcomed a baby girl, a rep for Moore exclusively tells PEOPLE. The Young and the Restless costars Shemar Moore and Victoria Rowell are rumored to have dated in 2006. Being born on 20 April 1970, Shemar Moore is 52 years old as of today's date 1st March 2023. Others say this shows his extreme popularity across the globe. Shemar Moore is opening up about his mother's recent passing. The information in this article is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. [sic].". Shemar Moore reveals the sexy text he accidentally sent to his mom. He joins the long list of celebrities who have been victimized by this hoax. As he recalled: "I was six, and I remember how different everyone made me feel when I was in school. Knuckles the Echidna . Moore stars on CBS's hit crime-drama Criminal Minds, where he's currently playing FBI agent Derek Morgan for the seventh season. An advertisement has popped up on Tumblr users' feeds trying to convince fans overwise, suggesting that the former Criminal Minds star is dead. His height is 1.85 m tall, and his weight is 85 kg. Moore noted that his mom is "smiling from Heaven" and would still be "a part of all of this." The 39-year-old Dizon said she is "excited" but "anxious" about the baby -- and admitted she was hoping for a girl. Sherrod Moore is the father of handsome American Actor, Shemar Moore. The other reason Moore gave for leaving Criminal Minds was both personal and professional. Weitere Informationen ber die Verwendung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklrung und unserer Cookie-Richtlinie. Shemar stated that his caucasian mother would most likely encourage him to join the "Black Lives Matter" movement. The moving picture showed off the face of his elderly father. He has stated that he is proud of both of his origins, refusing to denounce his mother or his father's race. Shemar Moore opened up about his bi-racial heritage, revealing he's proud to be both black and white. They officially divorced on 15th July . Shemar Moore. news.AmoMama.com does not take responsibility for any action taken as a result of reading this article. Moore moved with her to Denmark as an infant, and then to Bahrain when he was four, where he attended a British private school until the age of seven. His son grew up in the custody of his mother, who was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis and sadly succumbed to the ills of her disease in February 2020, a month after Sharrods death. The Real Reason Shemar Moore Left Criminal Minds. As Moore put it to TV Guide, "you never saw the off-the-clock side, where he lets his hair down, dates, has drinks and has somebody in his life." news.AmoMama.com does not support or promote any kind of violence, self-harm, or abusive behavior. But their relationship leads to the birth of their son. In another Instagram post, Shemar shared a tribute montage set to "Because You Loved Me" byCeline Dion, featuring a compilation of pictures and videos of the pair together. Other star-studded performers include Brad Paisley, Carly Pearce, Jamey Johnson, and Emmylou Harri. . You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. The "Criminal Minds" actor and his longtime girlfriend, Jesiree Dizon, announced on Monday that they are expecting their first child together. does not support or promote any kind of violence, self-harm, or abusive behavior. In December 2020, Moore tested positive for COVID-19, but he assured fans he was doing well. On Thursday (March 02) the actor's reps officially confirmed that Shemar Moore is not dead. This is why his name has become famous in the entertainment industry. . . They married on 11th May 1990. Moore, 52, disclosed the gender of their newborn - a girl and stated that her name will be Frankie in a video. Since then, Moore has returned to both CBS and the role of crime-fighting action hero with a troubled past, playing Daniel Harrelson (a.k.a. (2017present). Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 2:26. sergeant, tasked to run a specialized tactical unit that is the last stop in law enforcement in . Shemar Franklin Moore (born April 20, 1970) is an American actor and former fashion model. SHEMAR MOORE'S RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS PARENTS. Shemar Moore Facebook page attracted nearly one million of likes. While growing up, Shemar's mother was his sole caretaker.