As the body receives LGQX once a day, it allows the body to produce two things. Thats where iHeRQles comes into the picture. 49 ($319.10 $319.10 / Fl Oz) Enhance your purchase . Towards the end of the questions, thank the guest host, and pass out order forms and let people know if iHeRQles is something they would like --, then please fill out the order form theyve just been handed, Join Zoom Meeting This product named iHeRQles (pronounced I hercules) is, I believe, the Scientific Breakthrough of the Century! This new product is a result of 50 years of research and testing by a huge research team. Sun Food After this -- ask the group if anyone would like to stay to learn about compassion with compensation. If there really was a product that could reverse your age -- and everything that goes with it -- by up to 20+ years would you want to know about it? Open pipes, clean pipes. I have been using this for the past 2 years, and have more than 20,000 people using it with me. We even have a way for you to help 2 others with this information and your price then becomes $1 a day, which is less than a cup of coffee. That requires 3 bottles a month for 4 months or 12 bottles. That is our program for the maximum benefit in the shortest time frame. 69 years. Those age 22 and younger we recommend buying the Liquid Gold. The results are biological age reversal and optimizing overall well-being. 14 total ratings, 5 with reviews There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Take 1-2 iXLR8 capsules and 10 sprays of iHeRQles under your tongue first thing in the morning. You can also do 1 bottle per month for 12 months, which is a longer time frame with a dosage of 4 sprays in your mouth, one time per day, 15 minutes before your largest meal to attain the same biological age reversal possibilities and then 1 bottle per month thereafter to maintain your results. document.write("