By using the site you agree to our use of cookies. Choose Change folder and search options to open Folder Options. If you need to transfer photos from Viber to a computer frequently, an effective method to simplify the process would be to install a cloned messaging application adapted to work in the Windows environment. Answer: I see that you have posted this question in the Android topic as well, so I'm assuming that you are using an Android device. Copy or move the image to the computer disk using the file's context menu. Some users need their Viber messages backed up to the PC when, for instance, you dont have enough free space on your iPhone. A: The problem might come in many different aspects. The catalog that opens contains all the photos received through the messenger, as well as those that were sent to other Viber members from your smartphone. In order to find this folder on Android, there are 2 options. in the menu that appears, select the Save to Gallery option. Tap on it to launch it. Initially, you need to save the messenger photos to the iPhone memory. Q: Does it carry the same image quality of the photo? iMyFone D-back is a highly recommended data recovery software that helps you easily recover all the deleted viberdata from iPhone. When chatting with friends and sharing media files, the pictures are saved in the ViberDownloads folder. Viber allows users to share pictures, videos, and other media files. The messaging platform is available for mobile phones and desktops, and teens love using it for communication. We explained how that desperate attempt works in our how to recover Keepsafe photos guide. How to Save Pictures from Facebook: 2 Ways on Mobile & Desktop, How to Print Multiple Images on One Page Using Windows and macOS, Simple Ways to Crop and Print a Picture for a Locket, sauvegarder des images sur son ordinateur. Then: Saving profile pictures is not as easy as saving photos and videos from chats. How do I know which graphics card I have installed? Tap it to go to the next menu. After that, Viber will to choose the Google Drive account. Copy Viber Photos for Android and iOS to Your Computer. Read on to find out. To make the most of this feature, its recommended to use a wireless connection because media files like photos and videos consume huge data amount. Also, you must have gone through the steps below in the past. Proceed to launch the Viber Transfer program on your computer after the download and installation. Tap on Viber Backup. To set up auto-save pictures for an individual chat: open the chat, tap on its name and select "Chat Info and Settings", tap on "Save to Gallery", select "Always". To turn on auto backup: Open Viber on your phone. If wikiHow has helped you, please consider a small contribution to support us in helping more readers like you. Share almost any file type up to 200 MB. If you change the phone number you use on Viber, your chats, Communities, Channels, stickers, . Find images in your Viber chat history or the Photos app on your iPhone. Camera SD card - Insert the SD card into your PC's card reader. Open calls and messages settings menu. I have deleted it 100 times & it comes back. The Monitor Writes No Signal No Signal Detected Check Signal Cable What Does This Mean And What Should I Do? Not all backups will save messages though. To do this, open the Configuration of iOS, go to "Fotos" and place the switch "ICloud Photos" in position "Switched on" . The images are not in your Downloads folder. We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted materials as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Using videos on other channels without prior permission will be strictly prohibited. Find images in your Viber chat history or the Photos app on your iPhone, If you installed Viber on internal storage, check the, If you have installed Viber on an SD card, go to. Then either drag the photos from one folder to another or copy and paste by right clicking and pressing copy and then right clicking in the empty disc and clicking paste. He's been an author and editor for ITGeared.com since it launched, and has written numerous articles about social media and other applications. Unless youre subscribed to delete your media files through the Keep Media option. Tap Storage Used. Once you open this downloads folder, you will find all the saved Viber pictures in different formats. find the chat that contains the file you want to save. I have a new Iphone 12 pro and I have a problem that I cannot recieve pictures and videos on viber, they just dont download to the phone. Further. open your chats and find the one with the image you want to save. 2. 5 Jun. * On the General Settings page, click the link titled " download a copy. We launch the messenger and go to the chat or group, a copy of the photo that you need to get on your PC. iMyFone Store. All tip submissions are carefully reviewed before being published, Some websites, such as the desktop version of Instagram, will not allow you to save pictures. Sending a New Photo. 5. Pictures shared via Viber are in the ViberDownloads folder, and weve seen the path to access it. And lastly, your app might be infected by a bug. Uncheck the Automatically save photos and videos to OneDrive whenever I connect a camera, phone, or other device to my PC box. If my photos are already in my pictures, can I save them to a blank disk? Popular cloud services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, and Apple iCloud integrate into almost any device and computer. From memory, as I do not use it any more, it makes and uses its own folder in internal memory. Implementing the following method to transfer photos from the Viber messenger iOS client to a PC / laptop requires almost exactly repeating the algorithm of actions when using the mail service to solve the problem, only any preferred cloud storage is used by the user (in the example below, Google Drive). Open your Viber app. You cannot long press on photo or video in Viber app and download on to your mobile device. As a matter of fact, we have a solution that allows you to not only save your Viber photos to your computer but all your messages and call history as well. Once you open the folder, you will find any pictures that youve downloaded on Viber. 3. Install the program. Download the image from the directory specified when downloading from the Android device. Youll be glad you did too since your chances of recovery of Viber images are considerably better with these 3 methods: This method will only work if the photos lost were on iOS since it doesnt exist on Android. In fact, after installing this version of the client and ensuring its synchronization with the "main" application on the mobile device, all files will already be present on the desktop / laptop. Retrieve Viber photos from a local backup. And in the lower part is the backup options. This step is quite logical when it comes to solving the problem of copying images from one platform to another, since it is very easy to extract Viber files adapted for operation in the Windows environment. Click on the rectangle with an arrow in the lower left corner of the screen and then tap on the item, Next, you need to click on the mail service icon, which is operated on the iPhone. If you did, heres how to find Viber photos on a Windows PC: We understand youre in a precarious situation, and that you regret the disaster found you unprepared. East mobile operating system provides a lot of features to help you achieve the desired result. Last updated on 28 February 2023. Unfortunately, that only applies if you thought ahead and went through the necessary precautions. Way 3: Backup Viber . Read on to find out how to do it. Further, we will discuss where to find the saved pictures on your PC and conclude by answering common questions about Viber. Connect your iOS device to the computer. The operation of the desktop version of Viber is organized in such a way that, due to automatic synchronization, images received on a mobile device through a messenger will be duplicated on a computer. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Where Does Messenger Get Suggested Contacts From. With Viber, you can make free calls to any friend with a Viber account. Many Viber users are looking for an easy and convenient way to copy images from the chat in the messenger to the disk of their computer or laptop. At the same time, after reading the above material, absolutely any Messenger and PC user can find a convenient and quick solution to the problem in question. Next, click on the "My Drive" option from the left sidebar. For example: you need a few ingredients from the store so you can bake a cake in the evening. Read on to find out. How to restore Viber on your mobile phone after deleting it, Hiding conversations and groups in Viber messenger, What to do if you can't send a video to Viber, Method 2: "ViberDownloads" folder on the computer, Add contacts to Viber for Android, iOS and Windows, How to log out of Viber client apps for Android, iOS, and Windows, What is the size in pixels of the sheets a4 a3 a2 a1 and a0 depending on the dpi, How to delete a Facebook account without password and email, How to know who is behind an instagram profile, How to know who canceled the message on instagram, What to do if images disappear from gallery on Android. Where Does Viber Save Pictures on PC?# Viber has a desktop version for various operating systems. Step 3. Suppose you have Viber on your phone and want to transfer the downloaded pictures to your PC. On many Windows computers, the Photos app is in the. All rights reserved (us5). Click on the 'View' tab, and under Advanced Settings, uncheck Always show icons, never thumbnails. 1. If you have questions about any of the steps above, let us know in the comments. open the picture and tap the Media icon at the top right. The second way to access the save function is to left-click on the image, which will open a detailed view window, and then click the down arrow button. The actual path is Users\<current-user>\Documents\ViberDownloads\. Skip this step for any other type of storage. Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 375,833 times. [2023]How to Recover Permanently Deleted Videos from iPhone without Backup/Computer, How to Recover Permanently Deleted Notes on iPhone with/without Backup/iCloud, FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery Review How to Use FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery. Begin to back up your Viber chat history. Select the conversations to back up by checking the box on the left of each message. Windows users should search for saved files in Pictures or Downloads. Just open yo. The action you just performed triggered the security solution.