I was clearly kept elsewhere and planted later. Rest fell off of the one hour bridge in Bastrop brains and on the rocks below some photos show her dead body laying down there. as a hiker myself, it would be totally unnatural to hold your hands behind your back in that way AND bend your body AND twist your body out of alignment. Thats suspicious and leads me to question if government was involved to some degree. Personally, I believe that number one mentioned above is the most likely reason. Out of all the photos that have been released this photo disturbs me the most. There are . Certainly, each country around the world offers valuable experiences in their own way. Dogs here are seen as animals (like a jaguar or puma) that can take care of themselves, theyre seen as being dirty (not permitted on furniture) and are more rugged, like the dog can handle his own problems. How close was this tribe to where they went missing? Also and I am assuming the phones where in their possession the phones actually did acquire a signal some times but clearly they were not being used so they did not know. In Latin America, it is as common as drinking coffee. There IS anecdotal info that Lisannes BF made contact with her at 1400 or so on the 1st April but maybe that was Dutch time not Panama time? They are free now. Maybe the girls did perish deep in the jungle, but that doesnt rule out somebody causing them to get lost. We are dealing with history here. So if you look behind her bottom theres a patch of light which is the light at the other end of this tunnel and shes holding her right hand up to her face to sweep back a piece of hair. Also why make them at night and not during the day? To the right of the body is a cross fashioned out of two poles, as is customary in Panama. After days and days, they finally got a bit of reception and some hope, and they didnt try again?? On one website, almost every user is convinced, that all the daylight pictures were photoshopped, even this one here, No.505. Can anybody see that? In 2014 Kris Kremers and Lisanne Froon, both from the Netherlands were traveling and exploring the Central American country of Panama. Im not sure if Ive found something new here, but I havent found anyone else discussing these details online. Eventually theyll have to confront these issues or nobody will visit and expats/immigrants/investors will leave. So, their work was good but not perfect. The emergency calls still dont go through. Im starting to think the girls were lured to Panama by some kind of human trafficking organization that might even be run out of the Netherlands. However having just seen a darkened and reddened photo (the one of the back of Kriss strawberry blonde hair) you can see, in the top left, a door frame at the bottom of which is a dark floor. I think its very possible that someone was with them or joined them along the way at some point. It was the last time anyone saw the women alive. If so, they may have wandered across the field looking for the original path back and got themselves well and truly lost. Did they lose it right at the start of the hike, but didnt bother to go and look for it? I suspect some are aware of these things but want to cover it up. However, a lot of the photos seem to have been tampered with and one of them was even deleted from their camera, which could only have been done using a computer. Just pressing the button to turn the screen on provides you with the relative information, ie, whether you have a signal or not. Is there somebody behind the insignia? The first thing that strikes me as very odd in this photograph and I think I havent seen anyone pointing that out yet -, is a specific number. The following insight will make not make much sense to you if you dont know their story. The whole scene is odd why is Lisanne (if it was her) standing miles away? Kris en esta foto, tiene sus manos atrs, que podran estar atadas o esposadas . Also the path looks to be a dried up river vs a man made path. Lisanne's bones appeared as if they had decomposed naturally - but Kris' bones were mysteriously stark white as if they had been bleached, raising questions about whether someone had been involved in her death. May the case stay alive and well. It was taken on the Continental Divide exactly 14 minutes and 12 seconds after their photos at the Mirador. I do not know. I think this picture of Kris is a picture of her circling around looking for where they entered the jungle. He believes he is working for God. Its perfectly normal and had they not tragically passed, its the type of photo theyd have been joking about later. The blood on her leg is, again, a shadow. He wants the gringos to go away and leave him in peace. Also there is a consistency to the timing of SOS attempts occurring two times each day +/ a few minutes of the exact same time. And the police know who it is, but will not say anything. I have seen comment to suggest that they could have made the trip to the divide returned and then gone to another place but then why no more fotos on either phone or camera? There are more answers out there that are still possible to gather. I noticed this too. Her skin does not look pallid like that of a dead person, it is still pink. Photo link: I bounce around a little and try to get to the crux of the issue. Photo #509 was permanently deleted which takes advanced technical knowledge, plus a computer. It most certainly is not a joke. Her right hand is clearly raised in front of her shading her face from the sunlight. https://www.laestrella.com.pa/nacional/141020/of-piece-medical-studies-examiner. But what if that is what led them off track ? We have no police report to read which its self may also contain errors. Someone called her so she turning to look at them. It actually came as a surprise to us too, but our conclusion had to be that it was an accident. Its up to the public now the government closed the case 6 years ago. I did not cover all of the accidents and trials and tribulations along the way leading to their death. Sadly however, the Beaumont children are just three of around 2,000 long-term missing people in Australia. Still creepy though. Maybe shes told to put her hands up and walk into this structure. Especially the one where Kris is holding a water bottle 30-40ft from the photo-taker. I dont really speculate much with psychic readings or energy. Realizing just how much trouble these two could have been in. There has recently been something in the news about it. Right on the bank of the river/stream. What is peculiar is that there were no attempts to contact anyone other than the emergency services. Europe is the world . So this photo may possibly offer more insight into the story. Even the cheap pair of sunglasses are in perfect condition. I wanted to her a benefit of the doubt before I came across this article, yes she did mention red and black feathers on a piece of wood and turquoise pendant and a white mask. Could be that they were trying to avoid somebody on the trail, went off the oath & got lost. How Many Kids Does Linkin Park Have? The mystery remains unsolved to this day, and there is still little certainty around the tragic deaths of the two Dutch students. Perhaps the women were lured there to be shown something. Check out David Paulidess accounts of people who go missing every day in state parks. Nobody is safe. Its interesting to hear that you are considering putting together a research team to visit Panama and further investigate the details of the case interviews, videos, mapping terrain, etc. That could just be confirmation bias on my part. Fortunately, theres a lot of work still underway from private investigators and researchers. Possibly ambushed and didnt have time? Im sorry but the question deserves a dumb answer. Froon and Kremers were both in their early 20s; they traveled to Panama to work with children. Think. Dutch investigators attempted to recover the file but didnt manage to retrieve any data, which suggests that the camera was plugged into a computer and the file was deleted rather than deleted from the camera. Hi Birgitte, thank you for your comment. They are 99.999999% preventable. More info here. Whatever happened I believe was not from a man following them. After the attempted calls, the phones stayedon for some time. And it seems to be leading to a dead-end. The girls went for a swim in a rock pool. The students' phone records also tragically revealed how they desperately tried to call the police. Unfortunately the resolution is not high enough to identify any specific shapes, although it appears to contain the colors white and red. The consumption of Ayahuasca as a religious experimental drug is becoming very common in different countries. Central America is notably inexpensive, free spirited, less commercialized and is typically hospitable to travelers, therefore many travelers from around the world seek these adventures. There is no question thats what it is. Yes, I can see that too Chyna Lee. US Is Europe's No. Stories which hes found in archives going back as early as 1500s until modern day all Facts and all true. Lisanne sets up a SOS with toilet paper and a mirror, hoping to get the attention of the helicopters. I get why people really hard want to believe theres something more to it, but hiking a lot (in very well known areas) you can go lost SO easily. However, visitors are still a crucial part of the local economy and the reason the. This person was a local cleric. Probably something like peanut butter, which is a typical energy-dense low cost food carried by people who are traveling light. Right above it. Or is it all part of a cover-up? But because of their theatrics and ignoring the evidence, the story and curiosity will continue to keep this case alive. And the hair photo shows him holding Kris by the neck (you can see his fingers, one wearing a silver ring with faces engraved on it). However, any link that requires any form of downloads, account creation or spammy activity, to view linked content, will not be permitted. It would be scarey.they could got attack by animal. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. This is so surreal. He has some resources at his disposal. Maybe they were forced by someone to go. https://photos.app.goo.gl/sLXepriuWAxz8t1R9 I think that I read somewhere that something blue was found on one of the shoes. The two friends were traveling home after spending New Year's Eve weekend at a bed and breakfast on the Panamanian island Isla Contadora on Jan. 3 when their small plane, piloted by the B&B owner, suffered an engine failure and crashed off the coast of Chame, according to friends and family. The dog found his way home. Perhaps this was a cave hang-out spot used by local teenagers. Here is the comparison: 2. Oy vey I didnt catch this before, but seeing it now it sort of made my eyes water a bit. One was left above. This connected callwas stable for roughly two seconds. So many clues in all these pictures. Rights of initiation? I dont believe that anything ominous is happening to Kris in this specific photo. If someone can determine a gang affiliation for that image, it might be possible to determine where the traffickers were from. Its all speculation until more answers are found. In this photo is another object (or two? Ive written about dozens of stories involving incompetence of law enforcement in disappearance cases. The pair had been hiking around the jungle for two weeks as part of a backpacking trip - and they were planning to stay for another four weeks with their host family to volunteer at a local school. Froons bones appeared as if they had decomposed naturally, but Kremerss bones were mysteriously stark white as if they had been bleached, raising questions about whether someone had been involved in their deaths. This is the reason that police, journalists and military personnel often disappear and governments struggle to combat crime, not to mention corruption within law enforcement itself. You cant see any blue sky behind the branches and the rock is in bright sunlight which bleaches out the colour. Lisanne or Kriss hair and head 4. the dried short (Kriss) 5. both fell but their belongings were intact, no cracks in the phone? This girl was tortured before they killed her. A piece of evidence that is irrefutable. Fact. This is speculation. But without DNA samples, finger prints, etc, its hard to prove anything. I think that this is definitely a murder, because of the rucksack. Or another type of colorful animal found in the jungle? I think that if the parents had withheld important photographs,showing that the circumstances pointed to natural causes,they would have disclosed that theory before now, surely,if for no other reason,than to prevent further speculation about the girls disappearance. This was cleverly planned, and the murderer(s) have done this before. I have read several of the books. https://netherlandsnewslive.com/kris-and-lisanne-went-hiking-in-panama-but-never-left-the-jungle/151903/. In Central America, dogs arent usually seen as something to protect and cuddle. Latin America has tens of thousands of small communities, all of which operate slightly differently to some degree. The ground is littered with leaves, twigs, and stones. Shadow play back and forth, I find it more than weird that you can clearly see the number 5. Tourism in Panama represents one of Panama's main activities. Kris is sticking her tongue out in this photo. Depending on how many mobile towers there are the police should have information. 3. The next morning, on April 2nd, a substantial earthquake of magnitude 6.0 hits Panama at 11:13 AM. However, according to the Daily Beast: We now know that more than two dozen other victims also were reported in the same region of Panama, including a young woman from the United States found murdered earlier this year. From 2017 . It could be that the taxi driver couldve called someone and given them a heads up that two beautiful young ladies had just headed up the Pianista alone. Theres not a lot of information about the gangs in the Boquete area. Also subsequently one or the other phone connected without them obviously knowing. . Guns are mostly for use in robberies, but these gangs prefer not to leave bullet holes its too obvious. For goodness sake, why do people make things up? I realize that its more interesting to make things more ominous than they are but this is a very sad case of two naive girls who were totally unprepared for their adventure and very sadly got lost, injured and succumbed to nature. My husband is a mountain climber and when hes out, the mountain rescue flys multiple times a day because hikers overestimate their abilities in the german Alps, not anywhere in the jungle. Theres no denying that the face looks skewed and mask like. Thanks for some new information, excellent analysis of the photo! I wanted to share this article from a big newspaper in Panama. Given that most people crop off the top of this image, people would have missed the findings that I mention below. I think most of what people are seeing -other than the obvious, of course- is pareidolia. There are over 30 fingerprints on the blue backpack which belongs to one of the girls, but they dont want to investigate the fingerprints. Maybe a struggle or fall? At that time, she had her phone. This observation of yours is amazing, the girls could have stumbled upon something and been victims. Her whole body is facing towards the right in the picture, almost in profile to the camera, with even her right leg in front of her left leg (a dancer would tell you that her whole body would much more naturally turn to the left, away from the camera) and then only her face turning right, towards the camera, the upper part of her body following slightly. In May, a 61-year-old American man went missing and was presumed to have gone overboard while on a cruise through the South Pacific, according to a report from the Australian Associated Press. , I could be wrong but scanning through the comments didnt see some of these things being discussed, & thought Id put my 2 sense in! Hay incongruencias en fechas y horas de los testigos y de los registros de los telfonos y la cmara, pero lo que ms me ha inquietado es la foto 506. Im impressed how you were able to see the other things in the photo. Thats from her palm. I was looking at the photographs again and something caught my eye. This story and all the bizarre features surrounding it as strange as they are, are actually very much similar to the thousands that have been put together by former cop and forest ranger David Pauladis series of books Missing 411. In the Americas, more than 6,200 people have been reported dead or missing during migration since 2014. Its sad because Panama is a beautiful country with a lot of wonderful people. Again, I stress that these kind of murder cases are frequently shut down by the media of the country at the direction of the government. Turn on desktop notifications for breaking stories about interest? While I do believe eventually, and possibly soon after this, there was foul play, I dont think anything untoward was happening as of this photo. Keep the ideas flowing guys. If the dog was with them, we cannot know for how long, nor why the dog left the girls. Perhaps a piece of a tarp or a wrapper? They decided to enter the jungle, but they failed to mark their entry point into the jungle with a stack of rocks or some such marking. She must therefore be in a house or building of some kind and therefore being kept prisoner at least for the 8 days before that photo was taken. Froonand Kremerswere both in their early 20s; they traveled toPanama to work with children. She is clearly shielding her eyes from the sun by holding her right arm up. After frolicking in the sun and taking photos for a while they decided it was time to return home, BUT they had no idea where they entered the jungle so they could not find the way out of the jungle back go to the trail. I cant say what it is, but it looks similar to an object, that can be seen in some of the nighttime photos, like in this one here. one girl got hurt, i think in the fall the camera got wet and bumped. Constance Marten seen leaving court after appearing before magistrates charged with manslaughter of baby, Constance Marten and Mark Gordon blow each other a kiss in dock before court hears dead baby was found in bag in shed, Mum identified after dead baby is found on Canford Heath, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). I was definitely thinking it looks like her hands might be tied behind her back here. 1. I read that the backpack belonged to Lisanne Froon. Its part of life in the countryside and small towns. Photo 509 was removed first. Jalisco authorities have launched an investigation in connection with the enforced disappearance of four tourists. Like you would get from being hit. They showed an incredibly brave independence which was repaid with murder. The last photo of Kris on the rocks doesnt appear to have any evidentiary value to me. If they did, then Im wondering if the dog named Blue went with them or was allowed in the taxi. A tragedy and a mystery but in its core, this is only a horrible accident. Is the time that photo was taken known? The limited number of attempts especially on the first day is very strange. And that looks to be a stocker style stand. The circular part looks like vines to me, but the portion in the middle has potential to be a cow skull. This is a great question. exactly, you are very right about the shape of her arms and facial expression. They could have been a target early on. One day in June, the tribespeople bring him what he wants; The backpacks and the bodies. An explosion in tourism has saved Iceland's economy. To begin with his suggests either they walked into dense dark forest so there was no foto ops or it stopped being fun and started to become serious so somewhere not far beyond that stream did they met a fateful fork in the path which took them towards oblivion. Also, Im looking forward to reading the new book as well, particularly what Pitti has to say. I dont appreciate the internet trolls who dump havoc on peoples insights. Any comments that are disrespectful or inconsiderate to the families of Kris and Lisanne will be removed by a moderator. https://u.cubeupload.com/beavermatic/KrisKremersFullPhoto.jpg, Her hands are not tied behind her back! And more to the right of the insignia, is that water, an underground river maybe, there is like a light at the end. With all the misinformation thrown out there and poor follow up work (likely to protect tourism), any ones guess is possible. Seems weird. It took us quite some time to get there.". After this, can ANYONE IN THIS WORLD still doubt that this girl WOULD NOT HAVE WRITTEN OR PHONED HER MOTHER FOR TWO WEEKS when she also called the police 100 times? 1 reason tourists sometimes annoy residents. Ela est apavorada In all the other pictures she is always got her arms visible, I find this very odd. Maybe the girls were not so clever at tech but they did not leave voice or video memos to document their predicament not goodbye messages for family. I become very confused and not starting from Go and not knowing what is fact and what is anecdotal I just do not know. I dont buy it that those girls were murdered on the pianista trail. Years later, some people still believe someone killed the pair. While I was reading over the story again, I decided to review their photos one more time. It seems to be made up of white paint, at least like a tribal looking face of white paint. If you find any additional information, please let me know. She is obviously excited by the weird place they have found. He drowned a short time after. A disturbing set of photographs are at the center of a mystery of the disappearance and death of two young women in Panama and local authorities are currently bewildered by a conspicuously missing photo file on their SD card. Kris has been unconscious for days. Auto Reset and Continuous. This is relevant because if the camera was on Auto Reset and 509 was deleted before 510 was taken, then the camera would use image 509 again. & is that some sort of an entrance to a cave or another makeshift structure shes crouching to take a look inside- or is a part of the trail in that spot purposefully made lower & narrower in order to pass through? They probably came off the summit the wrong way. So, unless there was camera tampering (that may be since one photo was apparently deleted digitally), her hands are not tied. Kris has somewhat prominent cheeks and a full lower lip. Debbie, I agree. However, image 510 was taken on April 8, in the darkness of the jungle. Unfortunately we dont have a lot of answers to your questions. So sad what happened to them today is the first Ive heard of the story and its wildly upsetting. Hi Anna, yes, Im aware of that and thank you for shedding light on that for other readers. Their bodies were located after more than 690 hours of searching. It is the morning of April 8th. Throughout the years people have hiked the disappearance route, I wonder if this structure was found there and investigated. If you have any supplementary information regarding the case, or if you were involved in this case and feel that the information available in this article impacts your privacy, please contact our team. Do u know if this particular spot was apart of the trail they went on? Yes, thank you, Sue. The remains of two American women who went missing after their plane crashed off the coast of Panama a month ago have been . I think that the taxi driver knew who has killed them thats why sb killed him, the guide man who found the bones and their belongings can be the murderer and he was the person went to their room maybe to find the cable charge maybe pretending that he hadnt visited them on the reserved time, then he put their bag and money and camera for police because he was scared they search his house too, the locals heard screaming and then a crash (broken bones due to fall) in the jungle 4 days after their missing and warned about that to some french tourist, this article is long and I didnt sleep last night. Their story captivated me for some reason. I see nothing extraordinary in this photo, without stretching imagination. The non-waterproof lycra backpack mysteriously shows up, with completely dry contents. 3. The 29-year-old from Stockport vanished on 14 August near a beauty spot in Panama. It looks a bit wierd, but that is just because everybody is assuming they see her upper arm when in reality is is her lower arm. Too many coincidences. she does see something disgusting. But others have suggested the chilling photos might have been taken by someone else after killing the girls. Im very impressed. She would probably have gone into what looks like a cave or hut behind her, which may have been a booby trap leading to a long drop either through the floor or at the back of the cave. Whatever happened and if it did not include a third party must have been serious and traumatic because we live in selfie times and as can be seen from their earlier fotos they were in the selfie zone. In the leaked images some 90% of the original information is irretrievably lost trying to read anything into any of the remaining spots and splotches is fools errand. WHY? Links that require download are high-risk by their very nature, so please consider uploading your media to a website like imgur.com or a similar alternative. As a side note, if all of the photos are in the order in which they were taken, why do they put their hair up, and take it down so much? Fearing that these two strangers may bring the wrath of God upon him, he releases them into the jungle. This is likely part of the trail on the way down from summit, that maybe turns sharply. Hi Chris, Very interested in your website! Others suggested neitherFroonnor Kremerstook those photos; they believesomeone abducted the women. I posted a link at Koude Kas of example of Monkeys playing with phones because they were entranced by the flash. Shame! The land behind her is definitely at a higher level and could be rock. And the black mark on her face. Bringing justice to assailants that harm tourists is very often not a top priority, and it shows through the number of botched investigations. Around 2 oclock. So they made it out of there, The picture with her standing at cave entrance is also the same place she was standing in dark way off in background. A priest of sorts. However, one particular group of indigenous people were discovered (updated, old link) in January 2020 to be capturing people, torturing them and offering them as human sacrifices. But they are hurt and they are lost. But, Who took the photos on later dates? I believe one fell. Image 505 is actually the last image before the night photos. Haha. The families continued to plead with the U.S. government to send equipment and personnel to aid in the search and recovery effort. They would have shared all the info with the private investigators whom they have hired. . And she can only hope that Kris will wake up. Ive found that there are in fact two native type people visible in the night photos.