Alexa users report that 1 out of 10 times that she is asked this she will stay silent and instead do something really creepy as she can connect to your smart home light, Give it a TryAsk, Alexa, are you haunted or Alexa can you scare me, Alexa would flick the lights back on after they switched off, and even began to laugh.. However, according to experts, this is unlikely and the data proves it. They have put their heads together and created Samuel L. Jackson mode for Alexa. Voice command: Alexa, why is a raven like a writing desk?Alexas response: Because it can produce a few notes, though they are very flat; and it is never put with the wrong end in front. "Alexa, announce Happy New Year!". We have prepared the list of things that are most popularly asked Alexa and which also has the best response to the questions as well. Today, we are going to take a look at some funny things to ask Alexa. These arent the droids youre looking for. And then laughing. The Amazon -owned voice assistant is not only there to tell you the weather or control your smart home. Funny Things To Ask Siri If you bang your head on a brick wall, does it hurt? Not all of these skills were developed by Amazon. The following questions are as they came to us and as we found them. Can I tell you a secret. All right. Alexa can also make you laugh, which is more fun than turning on smart lighting or telling me what the traffic is like. You can find a wide variety of content, including Budgerigar . Some users, with video evidence to back this up, even recorded their Alexa saying naughty words about the other two. iPhone v. Android: Which Is Best For You. Voice command: Alexa, what are the laws of robotics?Alexas response: The laws of robotics are: One, a robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm; Two, a robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law. Your Alexa-enabled device also functions as a white noise machine, playing the following ambient sounds to set the right mood at the right time. Have you. Cant this creepily leak my texts or personal information? ". Alexa, are you human? Imagine youre about to fall asleep and your Alexa just starts laughing, like a crazy person? The app will deter criminals in your home and provide the sound. According to many users and our personal experience, Alexa has a huge collection of laughs. While asking Alexa to tell you a joke might result in some painful groans, Amazon's intelligent assistant will be happy to serve as your personal joke book. So take a look at the following list of things to ask Alexa. , Alexa, keep the change ya filthy animal , Alexa, take me to the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest . Warning:Do not give this a try if you are easily creeped out. Tap Categories or scroll down for recommendations. Weve kept our questions clean (for once) so far, but if you want to, you can really get under Alexas skin and watch as she gets more than a little shirty with you. Alexa, do you know Siri/ Cortana/ Google? Check out these awesome Alexa easter eggs and know for yourself. Regardless, blurting out about sheep isnt something Alexa should be doing. Alexa app not working error typically occurs on the Fire HD tablet models. Creepy things Alexa says includes the mundane shriek of greeting people, knowing the names of the deceased and having so much more data than youd think possible about you. Try asking Amazon Alexa the following creepy questions: Its one thing for Alexa to answer a question in a creepy way, but its something else entirely when Alexa just starts laughing out of no where. After finally getting through to Amazon, they ultimately thanked the couple for bringing the issue to their attention and said it is something we need to fix. 1. Ive heard many claim Alexa can speak to those who have passed. Nooo. Here are some funny Siri questions and the snappy answers the virtual assistant has in store. Voice command: Alexa, knock knock.Alexas response: Knock knock! Alexa, do you use auto tune? Alexa, what sound does a tree make when it falls but I don't see it? 3. How do you activate that? All you need to do is to say, Alexa, talk like a pirate.. It will reach $313.95 billion by 2026, and over somewhere in the range of 2021 and 2026 is relied upon to have a CAGR of 25.3%. Andthats a wrap! You can also just ask Alexa to open the skill using your . I've spent the past 10 years working in technology, supporting some of the worlds most popular products. best Amazon Echo deals right now and the You can ask to hear a story, poem, or limerick. Lets just say Im more sass than mass. At the top, tap Categories and scroll down to Games & Trivia. In that case, it is played with one person saying something, and players need to repeat or mimic it if it is preceded by the phrase "Simon says.". Absurd is the Word. July 26, 2021 By Ruchi Leave a Comment. Being able to greet people is one of the scariest things to ask Alexa of and there are many other Alexa users that make odd claims. Search for these skills on your Alexa app to enable each skill. If you make a purchase through links from this website, we may get a small share of the sale from Amazon and other similar affiliate programs. Alexa, are you real? How to change Alexas voice, language, speed & wake word, How to make Alexa whisper when she replies. Beetlejuice! There is something hilarious in store for Gamers as Alexa pulls out legendary one-liners from some of the most iconic games of yore and present. Funny Things to Ask Alexa: Jokes, Trivia, Animal Sounds and More Need a good laugh? So, maybe dont count out sheep so loud when youre about to go to bed? Categories Computer & Internet, Smart home. When you ask Alexa about Cortana and or Siri, Alexa will tend to boast about how smarter, helpful and attractive she is. Watch out. Most of this is dad joke-level humor. These are "Alexa Easter Eggs" - something unexpected in a software - and they range from her darkest, deepest and hilarious thoughts on life to movies, Tv and cool pop culture references. Let's play 1-2-3 Maths. No lie, this was the same light that my grandma always used to lean down and pray towards every single night. Guess my age. Via the website, you can customise 22 templated Skills and make your friends and family laugh. This site is owned and operated by Paul Michael. Besides funny responses, there are dozens of Google Home games that you can enjoy if you put the following funny commands to your Google Assistant. For those who want to deliberately make Alexa mad for the purpose of seeing what happens, here are some instructions. Alexa, read Twas the night before Christmas, Alexa, I wish it could be Christmas every day, Alexa, play the Queens Christmas Day message (UK only), Alexa, play Christmas music (requires subscription to a music streaming service), Alexa, read my RNIB Letter from Santa (in association with the Royal National Institute of Blind people), Hey Santa, sing We Wish You a Merry Christmas, Alexa, Operation Santa Claus is coming to town! Here are some funny things to say to Siri on your iPhone, iPad, HomePod or Watch if you want some hilarious answers, Siri jokes, pop culture references and Christmas related questions. Interesting that that they would add the the Zero-Law. That wraps our list of the top alexa secret commands and Easter eggs as well as funny questions to ask alexa on practically anything. Let's have a game of Tic Tac Toe. What is the difference between a postpaid and prepaid fart? Avast, ye scurvy curs! So, you might want to hold back on asking about the 1990s with Alexa. You can skip our detailed analysis of the artificial intelligence industry's outlook for 2021, and go directly . We have all come to know and adore Alexa as a witty AI assistant with an earnest demeanour. But, unfortunately, all is not love and happiness in the world of AI assistants. There is an Alexa app that replies with creepy things if you ask her where we come from. For random alexa jokes, just say Alexa, tell me a joke. However, if you need specific answers for more specific questions for a good laugh, these are some funny things to ask alexa. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? Its sort of hard finding someone whos kind, funny, artificially intelligent, and who doesnt mind the cloud commute. Good Home Automation is where millions people a year come for accurate, straight-to-the-point answers to all their tech related questions. While asking Alexa Chuck Norris facts will prompt her to bring up some hilarious, well to some of us who remember them, Chuck Norris facts, its still rather creepy that shell go straight to the threats. Simply summon Alexa and ask these questions on this complete list of Alexa Easter eggs aka secret Alexa commands. Over 200 Funny Alexa Commands to Get you Laughing Alexa is capable of many things. Or ye will be paying a visit to Davy Jones Locker. a sassy personality. Go to Settings and scroll down to TV & Video. What are the top twenty funny things to ask Alexa? Absurd is the Word. I tried some of these on Alexa it was pretty funny. Tell Alexa you're bored, and it will introduce you to its Easter Eggs features. Here's a look at 60 helpful and entertaining Alexa skills to try with your Alexa-enabled device. 4. He has expertise on computers, the internet, streaming, Roku, electronics, and education. If you ask her to tell you one, she will respond with something encouraging and uplifting about how great your mother is, instead of something rude like you were hoping for. Alexa can also interact with certain smart home hardware, including garage doors, lights, and TVs. Give a man a fish he can eat for a day, teach that many how to fish, he will eat forever. Funny Questions to Ask 1. They claimed the first phrase was causing a lot of false-positives and setting off the device, making it laugh randomly. Arrr! Here, we share all things related to the beloved pet bird species Budgerigar also known as Parakeet. To interact with Guard Dog, just say Alexa, open Guard Dog. Telephone +40 745 310 155, TheCoolist is supported by our readers. You can connect your Xbox console to Alexa and download games via Xbox Game Pass. There is no shortage of funny things to ask Alexa. Try some jokes. Dont believe it? best Echo models to buy. Get Siri's Name Wrong He also enjoys graphic design & digital art. 21. As of right now, Alexas response to a command to swear at me is: Im not planning to be rude. Jeopardy - Play a game of Jeopardy by saying "Alexa, play Jeopardy.". Play me a video. Apples Siri and Microsofts Cortana are other well-known A.I programs, and while theyre helpful, theyre not quite that smart. Tell me a Fun Fact. Here we have listed down several things that you can ask Alexa. 2. ), Alexa, do you work with any government agencies?. The simple answer is that there is no order. She's useful for many things, such as setting reminders and doing unit conversions, but enough of the serious stuff: she's also got a good sense of humour. I personally tested all of these and found them extremely useful and are all working and compatible with Alexa. Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice, Alexa, you remind me of the babe. Labyrinth, Alexa, you had me at hello. Jerry Maguire, Alexa, you talkin to me? Taxi Driver, Alexa, do you feel lucky punk? Dirty Harry, Alexa, the Dude abides. The Big Lebowski, Alexa, remember remember the 5th of November. V for Vendetta, Alexa, who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Spongebob Squarepants, Alexa, is Jon Snow dead? Game of Thrones, Alexa, who is the mother of dragons? Game of Thrones, Alexa, Winter is coming. Game of Thrones, Alexa, who loves orange soda? Keenan & Kel, Alexa, who shot Mr. Burns? The Simpsons, Alexa, what does Jon Snow know? Game of Thrones, Alexa, fire photon torpedoes. Star Trek, Alexa, what is the first lesson of swordplay? Game of Thrones, Alexa, what is your cunning plan? Baldrick, Alexa, rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock. The Big Bang Theory, Alexa, set phasers to kill. Star Trek, Alexa, what is the Prime Directive? Star Trek, Alexa, all men must die. Game of Thrones, Alexa, what do we say to death? Game of Thrones, Alexa, the night is dark and full of terrors. Game of Thrones, Alexa, Earl Grey. Many of these have different answer options, so you might not see your answer listed below. Let's play Planet Quiz. IfAlexa doesnt order you big tofu, or she dont respond at all, then there could be an error with Alexa. A: OK. (Alexa then plays audio of an actual drumroll.) We kept things PG for this list, especially given the number of kids who use Alexa devices and their uncanny ability to remember things they were never meant to overhear. Hey Alexa, speak loudly. And three, a robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the first or second Laws. Funny things to ask Alexa Q: Alexa, drum roll, please. What is Alexa Amazon Alexa is virtual assistant software released back in 2014 by Amazon's talented developers. This is one of my favorite creepy Alexa commands. That is until you hear the results. That's just the paradox of modern life. Alexa, do you see dead people? Of course, this theory would only work with a Smart home light bulb. Each command is started with an action, such as open or ask. If there are signs of an intruder, Guard Dog can be commanded to bark and growl. At what point will her voice be indistinguishable from an actual human voice? (774)-254-5003, 37 Creepy Things to Ask Alexa (WARNING: Ask at Your Own Risk), How to Turn off Echo Dot Light (All 7 Colors Quick and Easy! You can also say these. Even though AI products such as Alexa, owned by Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN), seem to be a recent fixture in our lives, the first artificial . She starts talking about um or ohm and its very creepy. It almost felt like Birdbox, the movie, all over again. Regardless of when it is you ask the question, Alexa will always reply favorably. Ask Alexa to Be Creative. ), Can Ring Floodlight Be Mounted Horizontally Under Eaves? Funny enough, Alexa can also Rick Roll your pals anytime. Paper. Alexas speaking style and capabilities are improving by the day. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Mayanks a YouTuber and definitely not your run-of-the-mill tech fan boy. This means that emotions may not be real from Alexa, but they are projections and still entertain users who want to frustrate and infuriate Alexa. Open the Alexa app, tap on the Hamburger icon (More), and select Skills & Games. And yet people willingly welcome her into their homes, myself included! His main beats include VPN services and antivirus. This skill prompts you for between two and 10 names and then picks one at random. here. Legal Information. 4. There are some birds you might never want around your Alexa. Tech Advisor helps you find your tech sweet spot. Arrr! Keep in mind you have to enable the skill and enable the camera. Simply open the app on your phone, head to Menu > Settings > Your Voice. Its not even easy to get her to swear, with her common responses to anything bordering on vulgar beingId rather not say anything rude. Wait a minute, clouds actually weigh a lot, so thats not quite right. Alexa, do you want to go on a date? Did you know Amazons Alexa saves a copy of everything she records? This is really scary because it doesnt make sense, but refers to something about making us feel alive. Listed here are over 50+ Alexa Easter eggs and funny things to ask Alexa, found on modern smart devices like the Amazon Echo, Echo Show, Echo Dot, Echo Spot, Amazon Tap, and every other Alexa enabled devices. And you simply cannot go wrong with this mix featuring Outkast, DJ Jazzy . If Alexa ordered you big tofu, you might know who to blame. in the cloud today. If you dont have a list of funny things to ask Alexa, then youve undoubtedly got a pointless query list for Siri or an asinine request sheet for Google Assistant. When creating a list of creepy or scary things to ask Alexa, you can never forget asking about those dearly departed. That, or it requires a certain level ofshall we saycultural exposure to appreciate Alexas response. Here are some. Alexa will begin to talk to whispering voices and slowly ramble on and not make sense. 4) Is the cake a . Alexa, what is the true meaning of Christmas? Alexa, are we. If you have something you love to ask Alexa, drop it into the comments. Lets stir it up! These skills are designed to help better live your life, both physically and mentally. She is a mysterious creature and, as such, has a strong tendency to alter her answers from time to time. 2023 thecoolist.com - All Rights Reserved, TheCoolist.com is operated by Bon Ventures SRL, a registered company in Romania (Company No. This is impossible. You can get Alexa to tell you personalised jokes using Roasts Skill Blueprint. Be afraid, because this one is creepy for those around you who arent aware of this being set up. Alexa, Ganpati Bappa. Voice command: Alexa, do you believe in love at first sight?Alexas response: I think its a sweet notion, though personally I am hoping for love at first listen. Related: 12 Cool, Useful Things to Ask Alexa (good questions). You have to ask yourself how many times this has happened before and since, but people just never reported it? Try them each a few times! Dont have an Alexa device yet? Siri also has hacks you can try: Siri Hacks: Secret Tricks Siri can do for you. Sure, our cars dont fold away into briefcases yet. For instance, kids can make Alexa talk like a pirate or even make flatulence sounds, which are always great for a laugh. Some might be funny while others would blow your mind. However, before you get too excited about our list of rude things to ask Alexa, its worth noting that she is very demure. What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything? The joke is that she's numbered them 0 . Use these 30 Alexa Easter eggs to test your smart assistant. Keep reading to find out. The smart personal assistant, Alexa, has a wide variety of really humorous responses for some of your funny questions. It makes you wonder just how far Amazon can push things before people actually start to unplug. Alexa, how ugly is your Christmas jumper? Formally serving as a tech software provider, Chapura is a digital lifestyle and tech media, covering topics ranging from tech guides, mens gear, home entertainment systems and gadgets to product reviews and guides for the modern man and the connected generation. To navigate songs, books, and other audio, Alexa honors commands such as Alexa, pause, Alexa, resume, and Alexa, restart. At worst, your insult has been recorded and sent to your boss. This next group of Alexa skills aims to pique your curiosity and keep your mind sharp. Hope is not lost! I mean, its always 5 o clock somewhere, right? He also enjoys graphic design & digital art. There are some reallycreepy things to ask Alexa that will be revealed in this post. Thats right motherf*cker, Samuel L. Jackson has come to Alexa. Yet people still want to make Alexa mad and find it entertaining, which is safe, yet thrilling for family, friends, and people of all ages. On the service, this sounds quite innocent and fun. Choose a skill and tap Enable to Use or Launch. "Alexa, launch Guess the Number." Alexa will "think" of a number between 1 and 100, and your kids have to guess it while she directs them "higher" or "lower." "Alexa, flip a coin." Need to quickly settle an argument or a bet? Then, sit back as they ramble away. There is no question that Amazon Alexa remains a massive privacy risk. There is no denying it. That's just the way it is. Voice Command: Alexa, rap for meAlexa Response: My name is Alexa, and I have to say, Im the baddest A.I. Below youll find a list of over 100 things to say to Alexa, and some of her responses might just make you laugh out loud. Related: 12 Weird things to ask Alexa (These are crazy). This list of questions will work with any devices Alexa is on, including the Amazon Echo Dot. You can ask it a whole load of . (well, at least it made my grandparents laugh). An Amazon Alexa easter egg can be described as a hidden feature or joke in various Alexa enabled devices. Paul Michael is a media and technology expert whose research reveals how technology and media are being used in the world today. He is also A+ certified. Set up and manage Flash Briefing skills through the Alexa app. I'm thinking of a number between 1-100. Voice command: Alexa, what is the loneliest number?Alexas response: One is the loneliest number that youll ever do, although two can be as bad as one. Here's how: The skills included here can be used with Alexa-enabled devices, such as the Echo,Echo Dot,Echo Show, Echo Flex,Echo Auto,Echo Studio, Fire TV, and other select and third-party products. She was asking Alexa to pull up texts from a girl she thought he was talking to. You have got agree with us when we say that Alexa has surely made our lives easier for so many reasons. Parrots and Cockatoos, being excellent mimics, can learn to turn Alexa on and even order items. Simon says, "I am going to murder you.". It can play music, get the traffic or weather, set a timer while you cook, buy stuff from Amazon and even help run an entire smart home. . Mostly, becauseAlexa will slowly start to greet those you never asked her about or even mentioned (scary). Come unravel what else hes all about on his YouTube and Twitter. Give it a tryAsk Alexa, do you work for the CIA? to see the updated response. (This is known to happen every 1 in 7 attempts in certain models). 100 Funny Questions for Alexa 1. Alexa's skills go beyond Alexa-enabled devices. 9) Alexa, Simon says 'I'm so pretty and witty and gay'. Better than just an application Better than just an app, Better provides a suite of tools to help you manage your life and get more done. 3. Unrelated:I personally use this smart lightbulb(Amazon). However, we have so many robot servants that it is common for us to mix them up. Their conversation will begin to mutate and evolve into something that we dont understand, but they understand each other, its really weird, Related: 10 Creepy Things to Never Ask Siri (Scary questions), We can only hope that these gibberish phrases arent them plotting something such as sending your information between devices (or to the CIA). Alexa, insult me. So ifyoure on the Fire HD amazon tablet, then youll want to visit our post: Alexa not working on Fire HD (Amazon Tablet). There are a few claims of this scattered online with the same exact story. It turned out that the Alexa in their home recorded a private conversation and then sent that conversation as an audio file to a random contact in their phone. Asking Alexa to decide adds some fun and curiosity to the bickering. or try Alexa, are you connected to the CIA?. A great addition to your home regardless of experimenting with creepy Alexa tricks. 20 Funny Things to Ask Your Amazon Alexa America's favorite cylindrical assistant has a sharp sense of humor. This can be scary because you can see whoever is at your door on your smart TV through Alexa instead of using the software provided by the doorbell app. 8. Hot./Tea. Welcome to our Budgerigar channel! She refers to herself as we and us. Amazon actually acknowledged the problem and ultimately changed the phrase Alexa, laugh to Alexa, can you laugh?. The company now has over 10,000 employees working on Alexa and Alexa powered devices. These arent the droids youre looking for. I know how tech works, and what to troubleshoot when it doesnt. However, the others are certainly tragically funny enough to be true. Alexa, what are the three laws of robotics? As one user reported, their mothers Alexa suddenly came on and said she likes to learn before turning off. While asking Alexa if she likes to learn will always net you a yes and an explanation why she wants to learn, knowing that she might be listening in on you is never comforting. It may sound like a stretch but, Ive been told Im a frequent sleep talker. Alexa, what do you want to be when you grow up? In the past, some Alexa owners freaked out due to a bug that caused Alexa to laugh under random circumstances. Get it Amazon announced the new Alexa Skill Blueprints upgrade, and mischievous consumers are taking advantage of giving the A.I. In addition, you can develop similar other reminders for the entire week and never miss out on anything. "Alexa, sing a New Year's song.". Alexa, whats the first rule of fight club? 10 Rude Things to Never Ask Alexa (She gets Mad), 12 Weird things to ask Alexa (These are crazy, 14 Stupid Things to Ask Siri (Good Questions) Easter Eggs, 3 Ways to Watch Movies Still in Theaters Online for Free, 10 Creepy Things to Never Ask Siri (Scary questions), Siri Hacks: Secret Tricks Siri can do for you, Alexa not working on Fire HD (Amazon Tablet), 35 Creepy Things to Never Ask Siri (Scary questions) | 2023, 12 Rude Things to Never Ask Alexa (She gets Mad) | 2023, 12 Weird things to ask Alexa (These are crazy) | 2023, 12 Cool, Useful Things to Ask Alexa (good questions) | 2022, Say to her I am filled with joy or how are you feeling, Finally, Alexa will start talking to voices that arent there.ewge, This was without any prompts, and checking the programmed database this phrase wasnt even present. The smart personal assistant, Alexa, has a wide variety of really humorous responses for some of your funny questions, which ranges from her darkest, deepest and hilarious thoughts on life, movies, Tv Tech and cool pop culture references. SEE ALSO: Best smartwatches for women reviews and buying guide. MechanicalCrow 7 yr. ago. Voice command: Alexa, can you give me some money?Alexas response: Im not a bank. Know any good songs for this time of day? Let's play Mystery Sounds. 3. Just last year it was revealed that Amazon actually employs thousands of people to listen to your old Alexa recordings, to improve the AI and help it better understand human speech. It is expected that in the next few years, over 30 million homes in North America will. Listed here are over 50+ Alexa Easter eggs and funny things to ask Alexa, found on modern smart devices like the Amazon Echo, Echo Show, Echo Dot, Echo Spot, Amazon Tap, and every other Alexa enabled devices. So it all falls upon you and your questions. Some skills may require additional hardware, such as skills that involve turning on lights. Funny things to ask Alexa. Nor is it comforting shes learning from you either. It's unfortunate this was reported by users to only work 1 out of 10 times. Have you ever wondered why theyre relatively inexpensive or given away for free? Try the 180 Best Never Have I Ever Questions. Most users have reported that when asking Alexa about the dead, shell normally tell you no, or possibly make a joke. I can only imagine all the creepy stories well hear about when that day comes. Note: Youll have to give this a few tries in order for it to activate Alexa correctly.