Readers are not usually satisfied with this answer and I can certainly understand why. associations governing documents provide the authority to do so. There is an ongoing disagreement with Board members as to one (1) guest per year, or 12 guests per year for no longer than 30 days. . I found several condo cases that deal with that issue. 3. 17.64.110 Laundry facilities. PART I. (Section 718.503(2), Florida Statutes.). They stated this does not exist. Unit owners often exercised this ill-advised option to keep assessments as low as possible and/or to avoid paying for major components scheduled to be repaired or replaced, which they contemplated would be after the sale of their units. Imagine a water leak from a toilet on the unit above ending up on my ground floor on that cork! I undeerstand that condo boards can formulate and pass rules as they deem appropriate. STC Rating is 67db and the IIC Rating is 68db, well above the minimum requirement for apartments and condos! But performing a visual inspection of this component is extremely difficult or practically impossible without substantial destructive work. You are correct that amendments to the declaration, bylaws and articles of incorporation are required to be recorded in the public records of the applicable county. We ask that you remain respectful of each other, and be advised that responses are monitored. . It is relatively easy to determine whether a rule contradicts an expressed right or privilege set forth in the documents. //-->