Rapper FBG Duck and two others were injured in a shooting in the Gold Coast area on Tuesday afternoon, the Chicago Sun-Times reports. Free! Carlton Weekly went by the name FBG Duck in his music. I got the report directly from the source. Green then tweeted, It hurts to watch Chicagos young people watch not only their friends but their favorite rappers die from senseless gun violence. Monarca Season 2: Possible Release Date & Latest Updates. They shot FBG Duck. He had released a slew of singles and albums that were commercially successful. Love it. The case was dismissed last fall. At the time of that killing, Roberson was free on bail on a Cook County gun-possession charge. Its been a long year, Weekly said. Rooga was the first one out with the white t shirt on. Here in this very spot, where we lost Carlton also known as FBG Duck, its been a hard year. Year should not be greater than current year. In spite of whatever somebody tried to say everything you did was for your family for your friends for your children and I want to just tell you, your brother and your sister and my momma and everybody whose presence that I feel in me that keep me goingbecause I know what it is, she continued. FBG Duck, whose real name was Carlton Weekly, is identified in the document as a member of the STL/EBT, or Tookaville, faction of the Gangster Disciples, which it said had feuded with O Block, a faction of the Black Disciples. He was from the 63rd Street and St. Lawrence neighborhood in Chicago. This flower has been reported and will not be visible while under review. The vehicles were spotted on camera in at least seven additional locations. Who is this Central European autist people are giving upvotes to? FBG Duck net worth is estimated at about $1 million. Rapper FBG Cash killed, woman seriously wounded when 2 gunmen jump from Cadillac and open fire on South Side, Chicago rap/hip-hop fairly or unfairly has a reputation, but its connection to violence is far from certain, A dark cloud follows Chicagos drill scene, Man dies at Cook County Jail less than a day after being booked, 2 men stabbed during fight in River North, Man found fatally shot inside Rogers Park home, Inmate beaten to death in max security wing of Cook County Jail, Dear Abby: When my husbands brother marries, I should be in the wedding, Jose Abreu on life with the Astros and leaving the White Sox, who werent a family in 2022, Founding fathers didnt own AR-15s or large capacity magazines, Pritzker and Raoul argue in defense of ban, Dear Abby: With boyfriends fussy father living here, I feel trapped, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and wife to invest $250 million in new Chicago research lab, Matt Eberflus influence essential as Bears GM Ryan Poles begins roster construction. His other songs include Face, Do it Like Me, Look at Me, and Feeling Myself. English Both vehicles fled westbound on Oak Street, and no suspects are in custody. Shocking images from the scene show Weekly clinging to life following the shooting. A lot of people believe the rapper died because of diss records he made against others. People here at the scene say an up and coming rapper was shot in the street. She didnt name FBG Duck, who was born December 6, 1993, in Illinois, but police said a 26-year-old Black male died at the scene. Would love your thoughts, please comment. Dennis Romero is a breaking news reporter for NBC News Digital. Chicago rapper FBG Duck has reportedly been shot and killed in a drive-by shooting, aged 26. Your Scrapbook is currently empty. The email does not appear to be a valid email address. Your account has been locked for 30 minutes due to too many failed sign in attempts. One, the front passenger, opened fire on Weeklys girlfriend, while the other fired at Weekly. Try again. Face my fears, feel myself, and do things my way are on the list. FBG Duck Death Reaction. Share this memorial using social media sites or email. If you have questions, please contact [emailprotected]. Four members of a street gang faction have been charged with the murder of FBG Duck, whose real name was Carlton Weekly. Tristian Hamilton, a 31-year-old rapper who performed under the name FBG Cash, was hit at least 13 times and was pronounced dead at Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, according to police. The FBI believed Liggins got into a Chrysler 300 with two others. FBG Cash Dead Body Photos And Videos 'Under no circumstances will I allow Donald Trump's troops to come to Chicago and terrorize our residents,' Lightfoot said in reaction to the plan. From funeral shoot -outs to stakeouts at candlelight vigils, 21 Savage comes through with some of his hardest flows in recent memory. MPMTJNS https://cash.me/app/MPMTJNS Cash App $Tony2timesTV Follow My Instagram @_tony2timesFollow My Facebook @Tony 2Times If you would like to Support Tony 2timesOFFICIAL TONY 2TIMES MERCHANDISE AVAILABLE NOW! This man repeatedly said he hope whoever was shot is Black. Hamilton was part of a group of rappers known as the Fly Boy Gang. Nearly two years ago, another member of the group, FBG Duck, was killed in broad daylight on the Gold Coast by four masked shooters who left behind 38 bullet casings. We have set your language to Meanwhile, the Chrysler was then spotted on police cameras in eight additional locations before surveillance video showed it returning to Parkway Gardens at 4:56 p.m. That video showed Liggins getting out of a passenger seat, according to the affidavit. FBG Duck's friends and family gathered to say their final goodbyes at his funeral on Wednesday (August 19). The indictment was unsealed Oct. 13. The scene where reports say FBG Duck was shot. The woman was said to be "stable," while the man was in serious condition, the department said. In an interview with popular YouTube personality Vladislav Lyubovny in 2018, he said he had a recording deal with Sony was worth more than $1.7 million. One person is said to be dead according to sources. Previously sponsored memorials or famous memorials will not have this option. You may not upload any more photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 20 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 5 photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 30 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 15 photos to this memorial. I really want better for our children, our race, our culture., My son. There was an error deleting this problem. In August 2020, he had 53 million views on YouTube for his breakout track. For memorials with more than one photo, additional photos will appear here or on the photos tab. Verify and try again. Thank you for fulfilling this photo request. Do you know him? It said Weeklys girlfriend was shot twice in the left wrist. *VICTIM OF HOMICIDE** Carlton D. Weekly (December 6, 1993 - August 4, 2020)[1] better known as FBG Duck, was an American rapper from Chicago, Illinois. Poles needs to make sure Eberflus maintains significant input. Tristian Hamilton, a 31-year-old rapper who performed under the name FBG Cash, was pronounced dead at Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, according to police, after being shot in the 1600 block of West 81st Street. Black folks the funniest in any situation. That's Fbg duck cousin manman on the top , follow fbgduckfrm063 on Instagram #fbgduck #lildurk #fredobang #nbayoungboy original sound known professionally as FBG Duck, was an American rapper and songwriter. As in other major cities, violence in Chicago has soared since late May, with shooting incidents and murders up dramatically. Im in the Gold Coast, I was just riding my bike. The document also points to so-called diss tracks, the songs posted online in which street gang members disrespect rivals, fueling violence on the streets. Make sure that the file is a photo. pic.twitter.com/OMo0dJrmqa, David Struett (@dstru312) August 4, 2020, There are unconfirmed reports that the rapper may have died, but this is not certain due to lack of official confirmation. (Chris Sweda / Chicago Tribune) Also charged were Charles. FBG Duck's little brother was shot and . pic.twitter.com/zfZccvwVCP, IG @BuzZFeed_Mediaa (@ActionaJacksome) August 4, 2020. A rapper from the South Side was killed and a woman with him was seriously wounded Friday after two gunmen got out of a black Cadillac and fired nearly two dozens rounds at them. FBG Duck has released music on Sony imprint Columbia, which did not respond to requests for comment. In the late afternoon of August 4, 2020, Weekly. Both Guys look Unresponsive #FBGDUCK #ChicagoScanner pic.twitter.com/v3cPQVsWGV, Police said the gunmen also shot a female in one of the vehicles parked outside one of the stores. Hamilton had been driving around about 5:30 a.m., with the woman asleep in the car, when the Cadillac cut him off in the 1600 block of West 81st Street and two people got out and began shooting, according to police reports. FBG Duck, born Carlton Weekly, was shot by four people in a drive-by shooting around 4:30 p.m. on Aug. 4, 2020, REVOLT previously reported. Damn Duck ts dont even seem real I cant imagine Duck in a casket. You can make donations by clicking the link below https://www.gofundme.com/tony-2times Funeral attendees were given a custom pamphlet honoring FBG Duck's life, which you can check out along with photos from the funeral above. Rest In Peace FBG Duck. He pleaded guilty to resisting arrest and was sentenced to a year in prison. At midnight on Tuesday, Lightfoot had not yet publicly commented on Weekly's shooting death. You are only allowed to leave one flower per day for any given memorial. Rapper FBG Cash killed, woman seriously wounded when 2 gunmen jump from Cadillac and open fire on South Side The 31-year-old, whose real name was Tristian Hamilton, was part of a group of rappers known as the "Fly Boy Gang." Two years ago, another member of the group, FBG Duck, was killed in broad daylight on the Gold Coast. Rapper Wooski was shot in the head while at the funeral of a friend. Weekly was reportedly affiliated with the Tooka Gang, a reputed faction of the Gangster Disciples. FBG DUCK RIGHT NOW (HDVIDEO) @MONEYSTRONGTV, DIRECTED BY. FBG duck had a relationship with Kori. A gunman shot FBG while he was shopping. Anyone with information about the shooting is urged to call Cook County Crime Stoppers anonymously for a potential cash reward at 1-800-535-7867. Police did give some details in a news conference. Police say that two cars pulled up, and four individuals got out and opened fire, striking the three victims, before fleeing the scene. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots. The day after Weeklys killing, Chicago police found the Chrysler in the 2100 block of Gunderson in Berwyn and towed it, the document says. Which of course he didn't go because of that. Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group. You can customize the cemeteries you volunteer for by selecting or deselecting below. GREAT NEWS! Crazy as hell. When drill music was at its height in 2012, he was among the earliest pioneers of the genre. He was pronounced dead at Northwestern Memorial Hospital a half-hour later. 77.2K subscribers FBG Duck funeral service footage Chicago Rapper FBG Duck laid to rest in Chicago. Kevin Quinn: Singer, Family, Relationship, Career, and Net Worth Best Movies of the 80s: Top 40 Films of the 1980s, Ranked . Weekly was killed at 4:26 p.m. on Aug. 4, 2020, according to the affidavit. FBG Duck . Pleasantly surprised there was no drive-by shooting. , Ja'Mal Green (@JaymalGreen) August 4, 2020, He added, Trust me, I wouldnt report any information that isnt accurate especially about someones death. It was his only relationship in the public eye. BRIAN EDWARDS (OF MONEYSTRONGTV) DOWNLOAD AVAILIBLE EVERYWHERE LINKS HERE itunes.apple.com/us/album/right-now-single/1106764072 DOWNLOAD FBG DUCK LATEST MIXTAPES HERE [Mixtape] FBG Duck This How Im Coming 2 @FBG_Duck @TheRealDJCortez @Spinrilla twitter.com/moneystrongtv/status/941086048511242240, Remembering Summer Taylor, the Seattle Black Lives Matter Protester Struck by a Car at a Protest. It says investigators towed a car used in the shooting one day after it happened, later searched it and found evidence that implicated Charles C Murda Liggins. FBG Duck, born Carlton Weekly, was shot and killed in Chicago on Aug. 4, 2020. It is just the latest incident of violence to rock Chicago, which has seen murders soar by 152 percent and shootings rise 62 percent in the past four weeks, compared with the same time period last year, according toChicago Police Department data. Some of its most famous tracks are 'Face,' 'Look at Me' and 'Do it Like Me.' News. A 28-year-old woman was shot in her left hand, and a. Last weekend, eight people were killed in Chicago, including a nine-year-old boy, and at least 19 other people were wounded. Facing Difficulty in A-level Psychology Past Papers? According to sources, FBG Duck stood at 1.93 meters (6.4 feet). Trademark Infringement: What Defenses Are Available? https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/214113991/carlton-weekly. FBG Duck, one of the pioneers of the new school Chicago Drill Movement, was fatally shot the afternoon of Tuesday, Aug. . Green wrote on Twitter. In order to keep his body in such good shape, he followed a well-balanced diet. He was reportedly once stabbed in the stomach by an ex-girlfriend, and in 2018, he was shot in the shoulder. Add to your scrapbook. The officers ordered him to drop his gun but he pointed it at them and they shot him in the leg, according to a police report. An ATF spokeswoman said the agent, a regular full-time Chicago Field Division staffer who is not part of Operation Legend, did not wound anyone and the suspect or suspects got away. Wtf. Sixteen minutes earlier on Oak Street, it said, Weekly got out of a car driven by his girlfriend and stood in a line outside. According to legend, every song he sang was a hit. A 36-year-old man and a 26-year-old woman were also taken to area hospitals, and both were in a serious condition, police said. News spread quickly on Twitter, and people expressed grief and concern. A local journalist reported that an up-and-coming rapper was shot in the street.. The indictment was unsealed Oct. 13. He was arrested in July 2019 for shoving a Chicago police officer near 64th and Martin Luther King. Failed to delete memorial. Both gunmen fled in the black Cadillac. One of those came from Green, the former mayoral candidate. Around the same time, surveillance footage showed Liggins, Smart and others running down a stairwell at Parkway Gardens at 63rd and Martin Luther King Drive, according to the affidavit. The comments below have been moderated in advance. We have multiple active crime scenes, police said, adding that detectives were collecting video and are seeking witnesses. Failed to report flower. Fmr surrogate @BernieSanders. original sound. Failed to remove flower. I just want to say thank you God for blessing me with my son for 26 beautiful years., Its been exactly one year since we lost #FBGDuck His mother (@mommafgg441), friends, and family gathered to remember his life at the exact location he was killed in downtown #Chicago #RIPFBGDuck pic.twitter.com/vlpvPP9Tiw, Drea O Show (@DreaOShow) August 8, 2021, Memorial held for FBG Duck in Chicago one year after his death. In October 2009, officers working on a drug investigation said they saw Liggins fire at a group of men near 63rd and Martin Luther King. The 26-year-old performer, who rapped about violence, was hit in the chest, groin and neck, police said. Learn more about merges. The shooting along the Gold Coast erupted in the late afternoon of August 4, 2020. According to JaroCity Gucci he was just on IG Live, He said the viewing was yesterday and funeral was today. They confirmed that the 26-year-old Black male was pronounced dead at the hospital. In 2017, the rappers brother FBG Brick was shot and killed on Chicago's South Side. FBG Duck Net Worth: Carlton D. Weekly, better known as FBG Duck, is a Chicago-based rapper. Weekly died shortly after the shooting, the feds say. Please try again later. The broad-daylight Gold Coast murder of rapper FBG Duck in August 2020 involved four masked shooters who left 38 bullet casings behind following an attack that lasted all of 15 seconds, according to a newly unsealed federal court record. Thanks for using Find a Grave, if you have any feedback we would love to hear from you. There is a problem with your email/password. Chicago rapper FBG Duck has been shot dead in a brazen drive-by shooting in broad daylight near the city's famed Magnificent Mile. An email has been sent to the person who requested the photo informing them that you have fulfilled their request, There is an open photo request for this memorial. Are you sure that you want to delete this memorial? Resend Activation Email, Please check the I'm not a robot checkbox, If you want to be a Photo Volunteer you must enter a ZIP Code or select your location on the map.