The couple next to us ordered the fish and chips and it looked really good, so I am not sure why our order made it to the table The waitress did offer and bring another order of onion rings when we pointed it out and she did offer to bring out more fish but by that time we were done. Do you have a vegan menu? This home was within a resort gated community, met the owners of the home we stayed at who were very warm and friendly. Just remember your leash and watch for wildlife and grazing animals. more. was delicious. The decor was nice and comfortable! There is an onsite restaurant, a pool and a hot tub. Dinner. Nice job is all I can say. Their unique content provides loads of inspiration, and their best-in-class database provides all the information you need to plan a memorable pet friendly experience. Weve found pet friendly restaurants in St George, UT that allow your pet to join you in their outdoor seating areas. You can bring your children and your Pet. We're very interested to know if you offer a variety of vegan cuisine and what you offer. All eggs served with hash browns. more. Loved the lemonade selections- and of course had to try the banana pudding for desert. People also searched for these in St. George: See more dog friendly restaurants in St. George. Peruse the shops, stroll the parks, tackle the trails, and visit historic Temple Square--you and your pet will find plenty to do together in Salt Lake City! Do you serve breakfast and what time do you open. The fried chicken was the absolute worst I have ever had. Does your dog like people and other dogs? Turned out to be a good idea! Explore the top dog-friendly places to hike and explore in the Northern Utah, including state parks, national forests and a bird refuge. No breakfast Was a good location for everything we needed to do. From our managers & servers, cooks & kitchen staff. Next time we are in St. George, we will go back to Georgesbut not for the grilled cheese!More. Rib and Chop House 1676 S Convention Center Dr, St. George, UT 84790 Rib and Chop House serves classic bar and grill food, along with some of the best steak and seafood in St. George. Best dog friendly restaurants near me in St. George, Utah. If youd rather let your well-behaved dog run free (within reason), choose theGrand StaircaseEscalante National Monument, where your pal can do just thatwith a few exceptions. Hiking opportunities with varied terrain are scattered throughout the area, including Rocky Peak Trail, which leads to the top of one of the peaks in the area. Boasting twelve national parks and monuments, Utah has been sculpted by wind, water, and time, making it the perfect canvas for your next pet friendly adventure. La Quinta Inn & Suites Moaballows two pets of any size for no additional fee, plus theres a dog park on property. Large-size portions, at great prices! My family and I as well as many of our friends are Vegan Gluten-Free. Bring a leash, as well as bags to pick up after your pet (and dispose of solid waste in appropriate containers). We are on a road trip to take our dog who has cancer to the ocean and stopped in St George for the night on our way to the coast. Breakfast hours: Monday - Friday 8 am - 11 am Saturday 8 am - noon Sunday 8 am - 1 pm. Dogs are allowed on trails and in the campground atHovenweep National Monument. I got the Grilled Ribeye which was done perfectly, and those green beans were to die for. Served Saturday 8 a.m. to noon. staff,cleanliness, breakfast selections, Located in St. George, 3.5 km from St George Temple, My Place Hotel - St. George, UT provides accommodation with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a shared lounge and barbecue facilities. The area has many great hiking trails for dogs, including: Little Grand Canyon (Good Water Rim), Black Dragon Canyon, Wild Horse Creek, Chute and Crack Canyon, Eardley Canyon to the Amazing Pool, Ernie Canyon, Old Woman Wash, Iron Wash, Mexican Mountain Airstrip, and Five Hole Arch. Explore more great accommodation options in St. George, starting with motels. You must have them on a leash at all times and dispose of their waste properly. All Rights Reserved. We at VisitUtah.com love good storytelling. there was a good selection of hot food, yogurt, fruit, cereal several choices of beverages - all in sanitary dispensers. Destinations. You will want to try their freemore, Wonderful outdoor seating as well, and is dog friendly. Business Hours: Sunday - Tuesday 8 AM - 4 PM Wednesday 8 AM - 8 PM . Served Sunday 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Caramelized onion, scrambled eggs, bacon, cheese, Black beans, eggs, roasted tomatillo salsa, avocado - layered between two tortillas, Hash browns topped w/ black beans, roasted pepper & onion, salsa, cheddar cheese, Scrambled eggs, hash browns, roasted peppers & onions, bacon, cheddar cheese, 2 Eggs, steel cut oatmeal, seasonal fruit cup, Toasted bagel, smoked salmon, cream cheese, capers, red onion, great to share with the table. Were a Proud Southern Utah Based Company thats created an, Our dedication to keeping our restaurants fresh and fun for all, who dine with us, stems from our desire to make your experience. With free web and mobile applications, GoPetFriendly is helping people and their pets do more together. They are located directly on the cliff above the boulevard, overlooking the scenic St. George valley. Were a Proud Southern Utah Based Company thats created an incredible cuisine. If you do not have an account, please register as a new user. House for Rent Request a tour Message $2,420 3 Beds 2 Baths 6h ago This new restaurant will be located at St. George Boulevard where the old Even Stevens was. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Staff was friendly. Top Dog Friendly Hotels in St. George Show prices with taxes and fees Staybridge Suites St George 4.8/5 1080 reviews 1301 Sunland Dr., St. George 84790, United States Reservations 1 877 238 8889 Front Desk 1-435-6888900 1.24 mi (2km) from City Center Pets Allowed Free Breakfast Pool Wireless Internet Business Center Show More Features From If you dont like OUR food then we will buy it back from you!, Our dedication to keeping our restaurants fresh and fun for all who dine with us stems from our desire to make your experience with us. I have a kind of unspoken rule when traveling to new destinations- I will eat at a restaurant only once ( like to maximize my food experiences), but will break this rule as this place is worth multiple visits!More, Come to this wonderful restaurant with a great history. Located in the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument, the Escalante River Canyon river trail winds and knots its way east and south. This was oneof the tastiest meals I've had. We have reviews of the best places to see in St. George. 2023 GoPetFriendly.com LLC All rights reserved. George's Potatoes $8.95 Hash browns topped w/ black beans, roasted pepper & onion, salsa, cheddar cheese Breakfast Burrito $9.50 Scrambled eggs, hash browns, roasted peppers & onions, bacon, cheddar cheese Biscuits & Sausage Gravy $8.50 Chicken Fried Steak & Eggs $12.50 Hashbrowns, toast Steak & Eggs $16.00 Porridge & Eggs $8.25 Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? The room we stayed in was attached to the main home, but had it's own entry. Explore Your Pet-Friendly Bus Line Options For Stress-Free Travel! Winter rewards hikers with stunning sights of stalactites and snow covered mountains. With free WiFi, this 2-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a business centre. There were two very thick buttery pieces of Texas toast grilled to perfection, but, the cheese was very skimpy and the bacon was in small pieces. Try to resist singing the Simon & Garfunkel song when you and your dog pal wander the trails ofKodachrome Basin State Park, named for the popular color film. So, we came back the next day to order pie-to-go for our trip home. There was a nice breakfast bar with hot food and drinks as well as cereal and yogurt. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-115192002', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Oscar's Cafe - Springdale - nice patio, a favorite of ours, Park House Cafe - Springdale - great breakfast and lunch- nice patio, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Sit Means Sit can help make your dog the perfect, well mannered patio pup! Favorite Food Items Comfortable bed and room. Pack up your gear and head out to Gunlock Reservoir near St. George. Vegan restaurants are growing substantially. There are lots of trails in Southern Utah that will accommodate you and your dog or otherwise furry friend! In Richfield, theDays Innwelcomes two pets of any size for an additional fee of $10 per pet, per night. Had probably one of the best meals on our five day trip here. New building, big fridge, nice pool, dish liquid provided, budget price but excellent!!!! The bathing area was also large and nicely situated within the room. In Green River, the Holiday Inn Express allow two dogs of any size for a fee of $10 per pet, pet night. YEAR ROUND HEATED POOL AND HOT TUB DOG FRIENDLY provides free WiFi and a bar. Services can include sitting services, specialized bedding, and dog-walking. Utah's cold winters are a busy time in the Wasatch Mountain ski resorts like Park City and Snowbird. Or appreciate the urban buzz in Salt Lake City, Park City, and St. George, each with their own enticing foods scenes, fantastic shopping, and rousing nightlife. Friday 8AM12AM Main St Cafe - Hurricane nice patio, good food Oscar's Cafe - Springdale - nice patio, a favorite of ours Park House Cafe - Springdale - great breakfast and lunch- nice patio Reply Report inappropriate content 1-3 of 3 replies Sorted by 1 Browse forums All Utah forums Furthermore, food servers are frequently required to handle animals and their excrement without washing their hands first, which may result in foodborne illness. Want to schedule an appointment? Fiesta Fun Family Fun Center 51 Bowling Alleys Game & Entertainment Centres Open now By hestony Coming from out of town? Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. Discovering the great outdoors is twice as fun with dogs. FARMSTEAD - 369 Photos & 323 Reviews - 18 S 200 W, St. George, UT - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Farmstead 323 reviews Claimed Bakeries, Breakfast & Brunch, Coffee & Tea Edit Closed 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM See hours See all 369 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes Almond Croissant 10 Photos 39 Reviews Choose 3 pancakes, w/ blueberries & berry compote. my husbands coffee. Gaia's Greens Spring mix of greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, greek olives, red onion, radish, avocado, & hemp seeds Served with house vinaigrette or house ranch GLUTEN FREE $12 Soup & Grilled Cheese Combo 16 oz house made tomato basil soup topped with a drizzle of tahini and basil and served with a creamy grilled cheese sandwich. (435) 216-7311. It was a bit disappointing. Bringing a new puppy out and about is a great way to get them socialized and accustomed to new sites and sounds, but depending on their age it could end up being stressful and overwhelming. Check in at theDays Inn Cedar City, and two canine pals under 50 pounds can be your roomies for no additional fee. Good luck. The fried chicken was also ordered by several at our party and it was a win as well. The Bullion Falls Trail System allows views of a system of waterfalls adorning parts of Bullion Canyon, and the nearby Miners Park Interpretive Area gives you a peek into early gold mining life in the canyon. Find places for both you and your pet to stay while you explore the outdoor playground that is Utah. Exploring Jim Corbett National Park With Your Pet: Know The Restrictions And Guidelines, Exploring Pet Policies At Rochdale Village: A Guide For Pet Owners, Are Museums Becoming Pet-Friendly? Overall a GREAT dinner, with outstanding service. Take a step back in time on the Pony Express and Mormon Pioneer Trails, celebrate one of the greatest technological achievements of the 19th century at Golden Spike National Historical Park, and explore the ruins of six prehistoric villages at Hovenweep. The food itself was nothing to write home about. The fries and onion rings were pretty bland. Destinations less than 1 mile. Thursday 8AM11PM Should I stay in St George to visit Zion National Park? close to the music that we couldn't chat with each other and that's a plus for me. Remember that dogs always need to be on leash in state parks, but hit the Angels Palace Trail (a 1.5-mile trail with red rock hoodoos and beautiful views) or the Shakespeare Arch Sentinel Trail (with the only large natural arch within the park) for the best experience. Check out the menu Find a food truck . I would definitely recommend.more, I have to add more to get this review posted, so for the record, I like friendly dogs.more, The view enticed me to try this place and because they have a dog friendly patio since I had my dogmore, They have outdoor seating which is covered, rather private and quite relaxing.more. A lot of complimentary stuff. What are the best dog friendly restaurants with outdoor seating? Saint George is also nicknamed "The Palm Springs of Utah" for its many golf courses and resorts. All rights reserved. Visit Kanab, an outpost of adventure where a shared love of place and friendly competition has spurred a culinary renaissance. memorable. I wish i remember his name (from Cali), Hyatt Place St George/Convention Center offers accommodation in St. George. It was open faced with chunky pieces of meat and smothered in cheese. Would not return. Discover another destination in United States of America. RV & Motorhome Rentals Utah Lake Powell Explore Lake Powell RV Rentals airstream camper van sprinter van winnebago less than $150 pet friendly westfalia reset 2022 Forest River Salem Cruise Lite 2022 . Zion National Park is 78 km from the property.Each air-conditioned room features a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. There are several dog-friendly establishments in Park City, including Liberty Wells, Courchevel Bistro, Five Eyed Greens, and High West Saloon. Whos hungry? There are several dog-friendly establishments in Park City, including Liberty Wells, Courchevel Bistro, Five Eyed Greens, and High West Saloon. Located off Interstate 15, two 2 miles from Dixie State College of Utah and the St. George Art Museum, this hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool. Is there any health risks associated with moving? And while it has sights that can be seen in some of the national parks, the Swell is managed by the BLM, which means its less crowded and ideal for those who want to bring their best canine friend along. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 15 reviews Holiday Rental House 4 bedrooms 5 bathrooms Sleeps 12 Match: Sleeps, Pet friendly More info Check-in Check-out Show Prices Villa 1 -Dog Friendly Lower Level Pool and hot tub Restaurant Golf 35 reviews Condo/Apartment 3 bedrooms 3 bathrooms Sleeps 10 Match: Sleeps, Pet friendly More info Check locally and at trailheads for more information. Top hotel picks in and around St. George: Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center St. George, UT 3-star hotel with outdoor pool, indoor pool Free breakfast Free parking Free WiFi Restaurant Central location Best Western Plus Abbey Inn Family-friendly hotel with outdoor pool, near Dixie Convention Center Mill Creek Canyon Off Leash Dog Salt Lake City, UT. Hamburgers were good with multiple options to build your own, build your own grilled cheese was amazing, and my personal favorite.THE FRIES! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. 84790 435-773-4111. Some of the most popular dishes on the menu are the chef's handmade gnocchi and ravioli with seasonally inspired sauces and slow-cooked meats. It features an outdoor pool and hot tub and serves a daily full hot breakfast buffet. Ask for Local Farm Fresh Eggs. Dogs are banned from Coyote Gulch. We also provide great information to help you plan your trip. The hotel offers a bar and a 24-hour front desk, as well as free WiFi throughout the property. By creating an account you agree to our Terms & Conditions. Well behaved pets are welcome to join their people at the outdoor seating at this pet friendly restaurant. As this was a vacation rental (VACASA) and not a hotel, there was no breakfast, which was fine with us. There were two very thick buttery pieces of Texas toast grilled to perfection, but, the cheese was very skimpy and the bacon was in small pieces. I ordered the grilled cheese with bacon. Your current currency is, Choose your language. Located in St. George, 2.2 miles from St. George Temple, My Place Hotel - St. 260 East St George Blvd. dined hear on our motorcycle trip in june good quality food,bit expensive but you get what you pay for,we will be back on our september trip, We were in the St. George area last week and wanted somewhere new to eat before we attended the Tuachan Outdoor Theater. Good prices and great service. With free WiFi, this 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a business centre. and said they were very good, and loved the green beans as well! Clean, comfortable nice front desk lady last night. Learn more, See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. Learn More portillo's hot dogs deerfield menu Restaurants near Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park: (0.84 km) Buffalo Stone Cafe (2.78 km) The Canadian Brewhouse (7.29 km) Sargent Sundae (8.68 km) Santa Ana Pizzeria and Bistro (1.16 km) Buffalo Stone Cafe; View all restaurants near Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park on TripadvisorCheck out the 20 best . Learn about the top mountain biking trails in this area and plan a getaway youll never forget. Online menu for Gaia's Garden Cafe in St George, UT - Order now! Zion National Park is 48 mi from the property. In the Moab area,Karens Canine Campgroundis a popular spot for four-legged pals, so be sure to make an advanced reservation if you can. It was open faced with chunky pieces of meat and smothered in cheese. I had read reviews online about Georges and it seemed to be a place wed enjoy. Note: I've noticed that in some non-vegan restaurants that vegetarian meals are offered. We shared a couple of sandwiches and a cinnamon roll, all were delicious!". In the Manti-La Sal National Forest, you can hit every single trail with your pup. Your current language is English (US), Pet-friendly hotels and homes in St. George, Staybridge Suites - St George, an IHG Hotel, All, but modt of all the free laundry and the outdoor jacuzzi. Located in St. George, 6.1 miles from St. George Temple, Entrada Casita with a View features views of the mountain. Utah is known for its scenic collection of natural arches, and Moonshine Arch Recreation Site is a great place to share with your pup, especially since its not heavily visited so you get all that beautiful desert terrain to yourselves. Not all water sources are good for drinking, which is a good reason for you to bring water for both you and your pet. George's Corner Restaurant & Pub. Dog Friendly Trails - Hike St George EXPLORE LODGING DINING LOCAL SERVICES NEWS COMPANY Dog Friendly Trails You are here: Home / Dog Friendly Trails Hiking with your dog can be the best thing in the world! I wish i remember his name (from Cali), Spacious room Free breakfast is unbeatable Very clean, Holiday Inn St. George Convention Center, an IHG Hotel. Pets are generally welcome at Quail Creek, Sand Hollow and Gunlock, however, they must be on a maximum six foot leash and not left unattended. The saladwith pears, chicken and pecans was really good, but the dressing was skimpy, we got more but it was pretty tasteless. We had hoped to finish off with their famous strawberry-rhubarb pie but we were too full. The good news is that dogs want to be where you are, whether camping or in a dog-friendly hotel. Difficult to decide what to order as there were so many great choices. The wings were smothered in a peanut butter sauce. Try another destination popular with our guests. And Kanab, Covering almost 2 million acres, the Dixie National Forest should be hard to miss. Menu looks great! Bring Your Pet Along For A Fun-Filled Trip To Tropicana Casino In Laughlin. Just 1 mile from City of Saint George Golf Course, this Utah hotel offers an indoor and outdoor pool and hot tub. Pet dander, fur, and saliva have been linked to allergies and asthma, and people with these conditions are advised to refrain from interacting with them. Kneaders is a Utah chain of cafes that offers a variety of breakfast and lunch fare. Topped off the meal with the homemade rhubarb pie a la mode. Are they hyper or do they get anxious in new environments? there was a good selection of hot food, yogurt, fruit, cereal several choices of beverages - all in sanitary dispensers. 74. We were able to bring our dog and only paid a $15 pet fee. Additionally, many restaurants have their own policies against allowing pets inside. The drinksdelicious!! Enjoy exclusive deals!Get tips. Bring your SUP, kayaks, jet skis and power boats for a day full of watersport excitement. This hotel in Saint George, Utah features an outdoor heated pool and an indoor and an outdoor hot tub. We ordered the the pastrami sandwich with onion rings and thedaily special of an heirloom tomato BLT with cole slaw. Except for service dogs, it is currently illegal in food service establishments to allow animals in the workplace. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. The chain is best known for its trademark chubby boy with a pompadour hairstyle wearing red-and-white checkered overalls holding a Big Boy sandwich (double-decker cheeseburger).The inspiration for Big Boy's name, as well as the model for its mascot, was Richard Woodruff of Glendale, California. Combine some of your favorite savory breakfasts so you can have a bit of each. Cliffside Restaurant You will not find a more romantic dining scene than the one that is provided at Cliffside Restaurant. The Salt Lake City Health Department licenses restaurants to allow dogs to sit out and enjoy the sun while also meeting food safety standards. 1676 S Convention Center Dr, St. George, UT 84790. Roctaco One of the new restaurants in St. George, Utah you will want to try is Roctaco. We ate at the bar which was wonderful, and the bartender was so nice. In between these two favorite trails, there are plenty more to choose from, so measure your stamina and desire for landscape views against the mileage, and hit the trail. The room was a very good size, and nicely supplied with all we needed, towels, soap, shampoo and conditioner, and the kitchenette was well stocked as well with silverware and dishes. Free WiFi is provided. Offering a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, La Quinta Inn & Suites Saint George is located in St. George, 5.6 mi from Dixie State University. For your convenience, GoPetFriendly.com LLC calculates an average price for lodgings, which is based on the rates stated by the lodging providers. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. perfect location near red canyon and 1h drive away from Zion, swimming pool, room service, Featuring 2-star accommodations, Motel 6 Saint George, UT is located in St. George, 1.6 miles from St. George Temple and a 16-minute walk from Dixie State University. Thank you in advance! Sunday night LIVE dinner entertainment! Lots of seating for breakfast. Great hotel. Some of our party ordered onion rings and they all agreed the onion rings were a hit! The average price per night for a pet-friendly hotel in St. George this weekend is S$314 (based on Booking.com prices). Let us know. The hotel was very clean, the grounds were well maintained, the rooms were comfortable and had a refrigerator and microwave. Staff were friendly. Las Vegas flight arrival at 10:00am then St. George Shuttle, How realistic is to combine Yant Flats and Snow Canyon, Shuttles from Las Vegas to St. George questions. Need help to decide where to eat? The only good things? Located in St. George, 4.2 km from St George Temple, Holiday Inn St. George Convention Center provides accommodation with an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness centre. We will be back! TheMotel 6 Moabwelcomes one pet of up to 50 pounds for no fee. Next time we are in St. George, we will go back to Georgesbut not for the grilled cheese! Amazing Location right of the freeway, Great coffee area well maintained. Would not return. Pets should not be left unattended in vehicles. Exploring The Regulations For Keeping Skunks As Pets In Canada, Exploring The Department Of Agricultures Pet Policy For Renters, Enjoy The Best Of Scottsdale With Your Furry Friend: Pet-Friendly Hotels In The Area, Making Sure Your Pet Is Welcome Everywhere: Strategies For Changing Pet Policies. Get the advice you need. Fitted with solar power, this eco-friendly hotel features an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi in every room. Free WiFi is provided and a free breakfast buffet is served daily. The fried chicken was also ordered by several at our party and it was a win as well. I saw many dogs and was impressed with how clean it was. If you want to find a sweet home away from home for both you and your dog, there are a handful of dog-friendly options. very personable. As you visit, do your part to keep Utah Forever Mighty. Some hotels even offer fun perks like a gourmet room service menu for pets, as well as catnip and scratching posts. 3. Find places for both you and your pet to stay while you explore St. George and the surrounding area. The Courtyard St. George serves as both an escape for solo vacationers and families in Southern Utah and as a host for events via the on-site convention center. Previous Group Live music was playing and it was really good. By Activity: A-G. Aerial Tours. As this was a vacation rental (VACASA) and not a hotel, there was no breakfast, which was fine with us. It was incredibly overcooked. Get an up-close view of Victorian-era replica locomotives, walk or drive on the original railroad grade, and see the location where the last spike was driven to complete the first transcontinental railroad across the United States at Golden Spike National Historical Park.