Paul and Mike were amazing every step of the way from hospice to the funeral to cremation. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. I had a great experience in these rough times. OBITUARY Charles Dennis Drake February 24, 1945 - January 20, 2013 Charles Dennis Drake was born on February 24, 1945 and passed away on January 20, 2013 and is under the care of Callahan-Edfast Mortuary & Crematory. Couldnt have asked for a smoother/calming process in dealing with the hardest day of my life. In Loving Memory: Obituaries February 20-26, 2023 ROBERTSON COUNTY TENNESSEE: (Smokey Barn News) *Refresh this page for updates and newly listed obituaries for this week. At one of the most devastating times in my life, I contacted Island Cremations, Merritt Island, FL. They helped setting up our food plus supplied some of their own. To offer your sympathy during this difficult time, you can now have memorial trees planted in a National Forest in memory of your loved one. They went above and beyond. He expressed that it is up to each of us to make our time on Earth meaningful. Today's 186,000+ jobs in le-de-France, France. Your entry has exceeded the maximum character limit. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. Dennis Eugene Drake, 82, of Ault, died Thursday, December 1, 2016 at his home, due to COPD. Share a memory, offer a condolence. They were happily married for 5 years before Dennis passing. He owned and operated an auto repair shop named Drake Repair in Greeley in the early 1960s. Recent Arrests. Janet, Our deepest sympathies to you and your family in the loss of Denny. Went to my brother in laws funeral at Island Crematorium yesterday. Paul explained everything, answered our questions and was very accommodating. West Point. He was active in motorsports and had his own excavating business. Its affordable and a very calm soothing environment i really appreciate him!!! Island Cremations (both Paul and Dillon) could not have been more kind and helpful during a very difficult and unexpected time for our family which was compounded by the logistics of being residents of a different state. Porter Loring Mortuary McCullough Phone: (210) 227-8221 1101 McCullough Ave., San Antonio, TX 78212 Establishment License Number 268. He was born in Council Bluffs on February 16, 1936 to the late Quinn and Madeline (Dewaele) Drake. To offer your sympathy during this difficult time, you can now have memorial trees planted in a National Forest in memory of your loved one. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. Mary, I love you and am thinking of you. They were very respectful, loving, and extremely reasonable and honest in their pricing. Friday, Feb 10, 2017 Their compassion and patience meant everything to us. Heaven gained another angel today. The alter had my husbands Dolphin Urn and flowers. To plant trees in memory, please visit the. Dennis Eugene Drake, age 75, of Millcreek Township, passed away Tuesday, April 28, 2015, at Pleasant Ridge Manor, in Girard, following a lengthy illness. Laura Deane Hassebrock was born January 9, 1930, daughter of Edith and Theodore Hassebrock on their farm home near Kamrar, Iowa. Dennis Ray Drake was born Sept. 2, 1941, and passed away Feb. 8, 2017. We will review the memorials and decide if they should be merged. He also set up the Bohol Deaf Academy in 2005. In addition to names, dates, and places of birth, marriage, and death, the obituary often identifies relationships of the deceased as child, sibling, parent, grandparent, etc., to numerous other individuals. Sign up to get the most recent local obituaries delivered to your inbox. Dear Linda, I extend my deepest sympathy during your time of grief. Dear Mary, we love you and will miss Dennis. 901 Fannin ST ,Abilene, TX 79603 901 Fannin ,Abilene, TX 79603 250 CHAPEL HILL RD ,LOT 66,Abilene, TX 79605 302 Ave M ,Anson, TX 79501 2802 S 41St ,Abilene, TX 79606 5073 PR ,Clyde, TX 79605 6101 Texas Ave ,Abilene, TX 79606. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. We brought in food and drinks. Dennis ended his teaching career at his beloved Wood Stock Elementary School. She lived in a house on Woodlawn Ave with one older brother and one older sister. On behalf of our entire family, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. I highly recommend this place. He was a 1957 graduate of Academy High School, and after graduation, began a career with Zurn Energy (Erie City Iron Works). It is with deepest sorrow that we announce the passing of our dear Founder/Director, Mr. George Dennis Drake, the IDEA International Deaf Education Association posted on Facebook. Island cremation arranged for the Marines to come and do a flag honor ceremony that was an excellent touch and made the whole ceremony very memorable. Please enter a valid Memorial ID. He was a proud Ironworker for 40 years before retiring from Local 21. He never pushed us for more than what my mom wanted. They held a special place in his heart. (renews at {{format_dollars}}{{start_price}}{{format_cents}}/month + tax). Kentucky Obituaries, Recent, past 3 days, past 7 days, past 30 days world's largest online collection of obituaries, at legacy.com The Courier Journal Obituaries in Louisville and throughout Jefferson County Lexington Herald-Leader, Recent, past 3 days, past 7 days, past 30 days in Lexington and throughout Fayette County Dennis Allen Drake, 76 Resides in Myrtle Beach, SC Lived In Knoxville TN Related To Brandy Drake, Ronald Drake, Beverly Drake, Inez Drake Also known as Dennis A Brake Includes Address (4) Phone (4) Email (3) See Results Dennis W Drake, 64 Resides in Tacoma, WA Lived In Puyallup WA Related To Loretta Drake, Nicole Drake, Nathan Drake After high school he studied accounting at AIB College of Business in Des Moines and graduated in 1961. He read extensively to discover and extend his vast knowledge of history, philosophy and sports. He was also a proud grandfather to Michael S. Loy, Jr. and Jaxson L. Loy, Eliana R. Drake, and step-granddaughters Katelynn F. Drake, Sarah M. Curry and Leah R. Curry. Island Cremations & Funeral Home ~ Merritt Island, Florida. students. Thank you Paul, Mike and Dillon for making a difficult situation easy for me and my family. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. He skied (his passion) at Alta on Albion until two years ago at the age of 68. Drake was also instrumental in establishing the Sagbayan Hope Village, a housing project for families displaced by the 7.2-magnitude earthquake on October 15, 2013. My husband was an Army Veteran and they draped him with the American Flag as they were removing him from VITAS Hospice. Joel Douget and Tony Parker will officiate and music will be provided by Dennis Ivey and Tye Coleman. Dennis started his real estate career at Marcus and Millichap in 2012. He was born on March 17, 1934 in Norton, Kansas to Walter Eugene and Ruth Fern (Crider) Drake. You can also mail a check to IDEA, PO Box 20715, Billings MT 59104. His daughter told me he looked so peaceful. Known addresses. Dustin Lee Drake, 28, of Grawn, died Tuesday, June 30, 2020. In loving memory of Dennis, "Big D", Drake Sr., 51, of Pinellas Park, FL, who passed away peacefully on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at Northside Hospital. SCMary Frances Drake Mary Frances Drake, 95, of Landrum, SC, passed away Tuesday, February, 21, 2023 at her residence. DRAKE, Dennis R. Died November 27, 2007. Waycross. I just lost my husband 1 week ago. Due to unfortunate circumstances, I had to contact Island Cremations for their services. Linda, You are in our thoughts and prayers. Plant a tree in memory of Dennis An environmentally friendly option Plant a tree G Guest May 15, 2019 +28 Share L Linda Clark April 7, 2022 XO Monica Looser. {{start_at_rate}} {{format_dollars}} {{start_price}} {{format_cents}} {{term}}, {{promotional_format_dollars}}{{promotional_price}}{{promotional_format_cents}} {{term}}, Only eating during the day could add years to your life, new study says, Ford files patent to disable certain functions over missed payments, This is why you love listening to sad breakup songs, Does a self-driving car scare you? Plant a tree in memory of Dennis An environmentally friendly option Plant a tree G Guest May 15, 2019 + 28 Comment Share L Linda Clark April 7 Taken from us suddenly at the tender age of 48, David John Drake leaves to mourn his wife of 20 years Janice (nee Drake) and son Jonathan. May he rest in peace, in the arms of our heavenly father forever. Florida Gov. Thank you for your attention to every detail. You have funeral questions, we have answers. The way they cared for my father while they were taking him out of hospice, to the way they comforted the whole family. He even designed and built several pieces of machinery himself. Invalid memorial. He was a part of our family and loved very much. Many of his fellow teachers and principals remember that he was also a fantastic practical joker. He studied acting and directing at The Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute while simultaneously attending the School of Visual Arts. 2214 Decatur Highway Gardendale, AL CHARLES DRAKE OBITUARY Mr. Charles E. Drake, Jr. of Morris, Alabama, passed away on December 25, 2013. He was a member of Our Lady of Peace Church. Donations may be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. A celebration of the life of Dennis R. Drake will be held in the near future. I had an unexpected death and had to find a place. He was preceded in death by his parents, Gene and Ruth Drake, 2 wives, Dorothy Drake and Ardith Drake, his son, Harold Drake, and grandson, Justin Drake Obituaries. Published by Erie Times-News from Apr. His brilliance was working with children to help them discover and enrich their inner passion for learning. They were married for 10 years until Ardiths passing on April 1, 2008. After talking to Dillon I knew this was the place for me. Thank you! Beloved by sister Debbie Allingham (Chris), sister-in-law Jeanene Moulton (Graeme), father in-law and mother in-law John and Susie Drake. They are all very compassionate and caring. After studying at Cornell University, taking classes in electronic music from Robert Moog, Dennis Drake started on the road doing Sound Reinforcement with the Beach Boys, James Taylor, The Yes Group and others. Dennis Quinn Drake February 16, 1936 - May 5, 2019 Share Obituary: Tribute Wall 21 Obituary & Events Share a memory Plant a tree Share a memory of Dennis Quinn Drake Loading. Help tell the story of your loved ones unique life. Come and hear the great story of IDEA with founders Dennis and Marilou Drake on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at the Red Lion Hotel and Convention Center, Billings, Montana. Dennis was a wonderful man who will be missed. January 9, 1930 - February 24, 2023. Born in Rome on May 20, 1974, she was a daughter of Edward and Donna . Ken and Linda Anderson, Brother,Sister-in-law. Go above and beyond expectations! More:Des Moines Public Schools approves agreement with Drake to build $19.5 million stadium Dennis lived in Kansas until he was 9, at which time his family moved to Ault. 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. He is survived by his wife of 47 years, Linda (Chiaramonte) Drake, whom he married February 17, 1968; his sister, Janet Scalise, of Chambersburg, Pa.; one niece, Ann Marie Starliper (Darren), of Greencastle, Pa.; and three great-nephews, Drake, Brady and Carter Starliper. He lived so that his life in all its joy, mystery, and glory was worth showing up on this planet and being honest to the end. I cant say enough about Island Cremation. This place is very heart warming and this family cares about your family I would give them more than 5 stars if I could. His great personality & wit. Sign up for service and obituary updates. Best Match Powered by Whitepages Premium AGE 70s Dennis Carlton Drake Lake Butler, FL Aliases Drake Carle View Full Report Addresses SE 100th Ter, Lake Butler, FL We will miss him! Fusselman Allen Harvey Funeral Home, Elmwood, fusselmanallenharvey.com. Comfort the family with flowers or a sympathy gift. He was born January 26, 1943 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. IN THE CARE OF. unexpectedly my mom passed away and I had no idea about places and stuff to take care of everything the right way and in my budget. I would highly recommend using Island Crematorium. Born October 20, 1941 in Nikolaew, Russia to Rafael Anton and Lydia Sigut, Rafael George Anton passed away peacefully at home in Greenacres Washington Thursday, February 9, 2023. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Annual IDEA Banquet. Judy's father was a Pearl Harbor Survivor and her brother an Air Force pilot. He leaves behind the love of his life, Mary Grace, his brother, nieces and nephews, his dog, cousins, extended family and cherished friends. You have funeral questions, we have answers. Feb 28, 2023. He served in the U.S. Marine Corps, 1961-65, stationed at El Toro Marine Base. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. We would never have made it through these difficult years without you.