John says he's going to phone Andrew Donovan. Video by Jade Anderson, Danielle Genet. Patrick Gomez is the Editor in Chief/General Manager of Entertainment Weekly. According to docs, obtained by TMZ, Colton's attorney, Marci Levine, filed the settlement Wednesday in L.A. Superior Court a little more than a year after he filed for the divorce. You went off the rails, Underwoods dad, Scott, tells him in the clip. He is well-known for his roles in the television series General Hospital (2019), Days of Our Lives: Beyond Salem (2021), and 9-1-1: Lone Star (2020). More to come & can't wait to share more stories of our special day. He was born in the United States on 1stMarch 1987. See Colton Haynes' Incredibly Sparkly Engagement Ring from Jeff Leatham, Colton Haynes and Jeff Leatham Post Loving Tributes on Wedding Anniversary 5 Months After Split, From 55 Hours to 8 Months: Hollywood's Shortest Marriages Ever, Colton Haynes Shuts Down Rumors That Husband Jeff Leatham Cheated: 'He's an Amazing Man'. 540 posts. Haynes, who publicly came out as gay in early 2016, first revealed he was dating Leatham on Valentines Day 2017. He shot to fame with the show called Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles. He started dating Josh Flagg in the show, and they frequently appeared in the series. ! Haynes gushed on Instagram. ", "I'm extremely happy! Yeah that's confirmation about Colton Little coming to the main show, I assume. Haynes, 29, and Leatham, 46, who coordinated in white tuxedo jackets and black bow ties exchanged vows in front of 120 guests at a nighttime ceremony held at a Palm Springs hotel and officiated by their longtime friend Kris Jenner. Guests including Modern Familys Sofia Vergara and husband Joe Manganiello, Melanie Griffith, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Lisa Rinna, Chelsea Clinton, Dylan OBrien, Emily Rickards, Billie Lourd and Cheyenne Jackson adhered to a black-and-white dress code and enjoyed a cocktail hour before the ceremony and a full-on dance party afterward. Randolph got a restraining orderagainst Underwood in September of that year for allegedly stalking her. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Colton Underwood and his fianc, Jordan C. Brown, couldnt keep their hands off each other as they vacationed in France this week. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. In doing so, he felt "she was finally able to tell me that she loved me." In a new interview in which he reflects upon his time in the closet, reality star Colton Underwood, 29, says his fear of being outed made the football locker room a particularly awkward place for him. . GIF. What? 'American Idol' Alum Colton Dixon Expecting First Child with Wife Annie: We're 'Ecstatic'. ", Both Brown and Underwood confirmed the news of their engagement on their social media pages. I didn't want it to be over. Bachelor Nation fans were quite surprised by Underwood coming out as gay. By Carson Blackwelder. November 8, 2017. But again, to his surprise, people didn't judge him the way he expected. The bride wore a Vera Wang gown while the grooms outfit was a modern, musicians take on a traditional tux. Remember, Jeff proposed in Cabo, complete with fireworks and a video appearance from Cher. She said having the support of her boyfriend Adam was something that kept her going while competing on Special Forces. "I struggled to breathe. How Marvel went big with Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania. I loved everything about her, he said. Made with SquarespaceSquarespace Former 'Bachelor' Colton Underwood speaks his truth and comes out as gay. Having played 4 years of college . In March 2020, Colton shared that he tested positive for COVID-19 and was quarantining at Cassie's parents' house.. That was the most important thing for us.. She knew even if she failed she had to keep going. Christina and Zach. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This fabled orchid breeder loves to chat just not about Trader Joes orchids, Unlike Andor, Mandalorian is going all in on Star Wars lore. The news came courtesy of People, but it was backed up on social media with messages from both men. Delta Dawn. That's a little like how I felt a few weeks ago when I interviewed Todd, Sonja and Colton Burpo, the real-life family whose story is recounted in the movie "Heaven Is For Real.". Sie knnen Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ndern, indem Sie auf unseren Websites und Apps auf den Link Datenschutz-Dashboard klicken. And sometimes it wilts, gets torn apart petal by petal and then thrown in an incinerator for good measure. The most special night of my life., https://www.instagram.com/p/BRjCXv5jdH-/?taken-by=coltonlhaynes&hl=en, https://www.instagram.com/p/BRjPXpZDQnt/?taken-by=coltonlhaynes. Menu. Finally, Cass called and said she wanted us to make a public statement about our breakup. I didn't want any of this to be real. Actor Colton Little starred in the "Days of Our Lives" limited series "Beyond Salem: Chapter 2" on Peacock. ", But forall of his attempts to go back to the connection they had as they celebrated their first anniversary in St. Lucia, it became clear their relationship "was essentially over save for the three magic words, 'We're breaking up.'". But it seems that he grew up in a loving and caring environment. They did not even announce their breakup to their fans. "Breaking up is like seeing your heart in someone else's hands and realizing the anesthesia has worn off. Copyright 2023 Meredith Corporation. Inside Colton Haynes and Jeff Leatham's Whirlwind 6-Month Marriage and Divorce, Colton Haynes Confirms Relationship with Celebrity Florist Jeff Leatham: 'I Feel So Blessed', Britney Spears and Sam Asghari's Cutest Moments Together, Celebs Who Officiated Other Stars' Weddings, Josh Brolin's Daughter Eden Is Married! "I've lived my life so . Phillip Chin/Getty Images. After they were married in 1936, Eulis joined the Mormon church. "I think I'm headed in the right direction and letting my faith shine the biggest light on where I need to go," he said. Sitemap, Your California Privacy Rights this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Colton Haynes recently got married and now we're getting an inside look at the beautiful day. Weitere Informationen ber die Verwendung Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklrung und unserer Cookie-Richtlinie. She was struggling with everything?". Former Bachelor Colton Underwood has been back in the pop culture conversation lately, with his new docuseries Coming Out Colton having premiered on Netflix. He has buckets of charm under his belt and is sure to keep parents wild about him for years to come. Their celeb-packed wedding ceremony in Palm Springs was officiated by Kris Jenner and guests included Sofia Vergara, Joe Manganiello and Jesse Tyler Ferguson. TMZ.com. Sometimes she would say outright, 'I feel like you don't understand me. The couple got married officially on April 13, 2013, and later in April 2016, the couple divorced. "I've ran from myself for a long time . Underwood then came out as gay in April 2021 in an interview with Robin Roberts on Good Morning America, and went on to star on Netflix docu-series Coming Out Colton, tracing Underwood's own coming out journey and interactions with other notable gay public figures. Ad Choices. All rights reserved. They are in relation from previous few years of a strong relationship. I SAID YES!! As filmingkicked off, Coltonbegan to get a feel for all the women. After the wedding, Colton posted a photo of them at the altar, saying: "Last night I married the man of my dream. Following their break-up, Randolph filed a restraining order against Underwood for allegedly stalking her. 2021 was the most transformative . He was "broke" and she was slowly starting to open up, both publicly and in private,about the abuse she endured underUSA Gymnastics team doctorLarry Nassar. On Thursday, July 1, the former Bachelor, who came out as gay earlier this year, shared . The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Cond Nast. Dorothy Preece and Eulis Hubbs met at Colton High. Arrow and Teen Wolf star Colton Haynes and Four Seasons artistic director Jeff Leatham are married, PEOPLE can exclusively confirm. Not a bad day when you find YOUR engagement ring in a glass of vintage #domperignon and of course with Chers I Got You Babe playing in the background, he captioned a selfie of the pair. Kandi Burruss fears Martell Holt is using Shere Whitfiel 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved Why Netflix is dabbling in livestreaming, Stranger Things play that may hold key to the end taking 1959 Hawkins to West End, NBCs Chicago series have strong showings but CBS wins weekly TV ratings race, Whats on Khlo Kardashians face? April 14, 2021, 7:14 AM PDT. Her Proud Dad Shares Emotional Post About the Wedding, Colton Haynes Breaks Down in Tears During Wedding in 'Really Emotional but Beautiful' Video, All the Photos from Colton Haynes & Jeff Leatham's Star-Studded Wedding. Lets get married I Love you Love You Love You. What did Disney actually lose from its Florida battle with DeSantis? "This year's been a lot for a lot of people and it's probably . But things did not go well, and eventually, the duo broke up. Im still crying happy tears I love you & am excited to spend the rest of my life with you. He also recently shared a couple of cute photos from the happy day with his fellow Teen Wolf alums, Dylan O'Brien and Holland Roden. The ceremony was a family affair for Dixon, a Christian music artist who has released two studio albums since placing seventh on the eleventh season of Idol. It seemed that both of them had been in a relationship for a long time. Underwood himself then tells his mom, Donna, I was starting to hurt other people outside of just myself.. His Girlfriend/boyfriend's name is Not Available. 'Bringing Up Bates' ' Lawson Bates and Tiffany Espensen Are Married See the Exclusive Photos! Its hard to do your job when youre exhausted, in pain, or emotionally depleted. This forced him to dump her without explanation, causing a flurry of rumors thathe was gay. All rights reserved. Nov 16, 2022. If you do not know, We have prepared this article about details of Colton Thorns short biography-wiki, career, professional life, personal life, wife, girlfriend, dating, divorce, kids, todays net worth, age, height, weight, and more facts. 403 119. Thanks for contacting us. Colton Haynes and Jeff Leatham are one giant step closer to being single again after hammering out a divorce settlement. June 21 2021 10:50 AM EST. Raffy Ermac. Brooklyn lays into Kat. "We could take our time without any kind of pressure, certainly not from me," he explained in the book. And whileCaelynn Miller-Keyes and Hannah Brownwereamong his front-runners, their feud "didn't sit well" with him. . 2/28/2022 1:12 PM PT. Also, his achievements are not known to us at all. You'll recall, the "Teen Wolf" star and celeb florist Jeff had only been married for about 6 months when they split up. 2023 Oscars predictions: See who will win at the 95th Academy Awards. On first impression, he liked everyone, butwas "scared" ofDemi Burnett because of her sexual nature. Colton Little. Welcome to the Quantum Realm. Colton took to Instagram on Monday, January 16 and posted a slideshow of photos of the couple, including one image of the men wearing suits and standing hand in hand at a friend's wedding. Hesaid his father "warned" him about the problems this could cause, but Colton hoped Tia would be cast asthe Bachelorette and he'd get a "little head start" in the process. Coming Out Coltonpremieres Friday on Netflix. Colton Haynes is taking a trip down memory lane -- and opening up about years of feeling guilty and ashamed of his sexuality in the process. I don't know what I'm gonna do when i see the whole video lol but I really want to thank the incredible team of photographers & videographers that helped capture such a special moment," Colton wrote in the caption. People reports that the ceremony was officiated by Colton's "longtime friend" Kris Jenner. It was the most special day of my life and we wanted to share a little bit of it with y'all. Pam Grier reflects on her most iconic roles, from Coffy to Jackie Brown. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Bachelor alum Sarah Herron shares photo of late newborn 1 month after his death, Caelynn Miller-Keyes: Why Dean Unglert wants a vasectomy before having kids, Bachelor alum Sarah Herron says late son was worth every IVF shot in tribute, Bachelorette alum Dale Moss reacts to Clare Crawley getting married, Savannah Guthrie leaves 'Today' live broadcast early as Hoda Kotb remains absent, 'Annoyed' Aubrey Plaza mouths angry phrase during 'White Lotus' SAGs speech, Meghan, Harry brush off Frogmore eviction bombshell with night on the town, Kellyanne Conway and George Conway to divorce after 22 years of marriage, Aaron Carter's mom shares grisly new photos of late son's death scene, claims 'homicide', Christina Applegate attends SAG Awards 2023 as 'last awards show' amid MS battle, Kayla Lemieux, Canadian teacher with size-Z prosthetic breasts, placed on paid leave. Spreader of good news. Well, if youre ready, lets start. Colton Underwood and his fiance Jordan C. Brown, Colton Underwood finally gets that engagement! Nothing much is known about the profession of Colton Thorn, and there is no information about the fact that what he does professionally. 'Summer House' Alum Hannah Berner and Comedian Des Bishop Marry in Hamptons Beach Wedding, Superhero Groomsmen and a Horse-Drawn Carriage! "Aftermy birthday, Jordan and I went to Big Sur for a weekend getaway to decompress and relax in nature," Underwood told PEOPLE. The 29-year-old reality dating show alum and former NFL player opened up about coming to terms with his sexuality during . But more than the flowers and decorations, its really about everyone coming together and everyone you love being with in the same room. If you can imagine Cher meets a Guns N Roses video and thats the theme of the wedding, Leatham, who planned and designed much of the wedding himself, tells PEOPLE. But when he started dating Josh, their relationship just became the talk of the town, and ever since then, there have been so many speculations about them. There is, as such, not much information available to us about Colton Thorn. Colton Bradford. Enjoy Bobby! Colton Underwood, the First Gay 'Bachelor,' Confronts His Controversial Coming Out. Colton and his BF, Jordan C. Brown, made the big . According to docs, obtained by TMZ, Colton's attorney . Colton Haynes and Jeff got married and later split after six months of their marriage. Underwood added that despite him being gay, he really did love her. But things didn't last between them. Menu. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You have entered an incorrect email address! We dont want to put those vibes out there, Underwood concluded. Colton Little is an American singer and actor. And Cassie's dad Matt thought it was a little soon to be asking for anyone's blessing. His Father is of African-American descent, and . Colton Little is known for Days of Our Lives: Beyond Salem (2021), 9-1-1: Lone Star (2020) and General Hospital (1963). I love you babe. TMZ.com. Underwood chose Randolph, 26, as his Season 23 winner in late 2018, and the two continued dating until they announced their breakup in May 2020. We are working at it. The Bachelor alum Colton Underwood, left, and Jordan C. Brown seen at an event in November 2021 are engaged to be married. Inside Newlyweds Colton Haynes & Jeff Leatham's Love Story and Why It Almost Never Happened! Lover of people. Zach and Anastasia from ABC, The Bachelor recap. At the same time he pocketed a settlement from a lawsuit with the Raiders that afforded him the opportunity to plan a romantic L.A. getaway with Tia. In 2011, he made his Broadway debut with the musical play, Little House in the Ferry. I was unaware of GAF's antiLGBT sentiments until yesterday. No door shut that softly has ever made a louder sound.". Brown pushed herself before when she went on Dancing With The Stars and won. "I'm extremely happy! "I think she intended to come over to have some fun," he wrote, "and then go back to hang with the girls and stir the pot. She then meets [] Colton Dixon tied the knot with fiance Annie Coggeshall in Nashville Friday evening and yes, there were tears! Three Things We Know Will Happen on Season 23 of The Bachelor. Credit: ABC, Gabby, Serene, Rachel, and susie from The Bachelor, The Bachelor Clayton Echard and Nicole Eggert. Especially Amy's. After she and Matt called it quits in 2016, the matriarch soon found love in the arms of a real estate agent named Chris Marek. The Actor is of mixed African-American, English, Swiss-German, and Scottish ancestry and is a citizen of the United States. Now we have this beautiful life together and this epic journey ahead.. He was walked down the aisle by his mother. The most special day of my life. "I put my finger to my lips for silence. Colton Underwood is ready to live his truth. Colton Dixon and Annie Coggeshall Wedding: The Exclusive Style Scoop on the Dress(es), Rings and More! The former "Bachelor" star announced he is gay on national TV in April. Colton Little. We've received your submission. Feb 28. Erin was once married to her former husband Brian. Terms of Use Your former Camp Rock idol Joe Jonas is all grown up now, and boy, oh boy, does he have some thoughts to share. It made it more confusing for me. Colton Thorn was an extremely popular famous American personality when he started dating Josh Flagg. Kyle Richards' daughter Farrah Aldjufrie is engaged to Ale 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved I messed up. TV Shows. He started to feel fed up with all the scheming, which is part of the reason why he sent Demi home when she showed up at his hotel to tell him she was falling for him. Former "Bachelor" star Colton Underwood revealed that he is gay in a taped interview with "Good Morning America" anchor Robin Roberts . . The former Bachelor, 30, took to Instagram Friday to share several snaps from his romantic getaway with Brown, 39. News,' 'CNN,' and 'Nightline,' and can be seen frequently on 'Good Morning America.' Former Bachelor star Colton Underwood is no longer a bachelor. The day finallycame when Becca's seasonaired and Coltonwas "excited and scared" because he "opened up about personal issues in ways I'd never shared with my family or close friends." Maybe you know about Colton Thorn very well But do you know how old and tall is he and what is his net worth in 2023? The deal-breakers had always been there, he shared in his book. By Elisha Fieldstadt and Variety. But as his fever broke and he began hanging out around her family ("I regret that I was sometimes more stupid than smart when it came to always wearing a mask," he admitted),California's stay-at-home orders placed another burden on their struggling romance. With an older brother, he quickly learned to be a competitive individual in athletics and in life. We have no information about his girlfriend/boyfriend. Brown and Underwood, the star of Netflixs Coming Out Colton, have been dating since last summer. "We build each other up and we are stronger together," he said of his new wife, whom he met in L.A. in 2012 . A stylish pick with a cowboy feel, Colton is right at home towards the top of the charts. Follow the Texas Native at @PatrickGomezLA wherever your media is social for all things 'For All Mankind' 'Top Chef,' and puppy related. Colton, who was the season 23 Bachelor, came out as gay in . News, "The two of us were able to reach a private agreement to address any of Cassie's concerns."). Get TMZ breaking news sent right to your browser. The former 'Bachelor' star, who came out in 2021, is engaged to boyfriend Jordan C. Brown. Through various sources, it is reported that she is currently in a relationship with a man named Steve with whom she is engaged. By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 01/17/2023. Andy Cohen, Dan Levy and Billy Eichner are among celebrities celebrating Bachelor star Colton Underwood coming out on Good Morning America.. Colton Haynes is an American actor and model who is best known for portraying roles such as Roy Harper / Arsenal in Arrow, Jackson Whittemore in Teen Wolf, Brett Crezski in The Gates, and Jack Samuels in American Horror Story: Cult.He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as San Andreas, Teen Wolf: The Movie, Rough Night, Pushing Daisies, CSI: Miami, Look: The Series . We wantour happily ever after. And he knows the journey he started back at the Bachelor mansion all those months ago is far from over. Delta Dawn. and @TheAthleticNFL. But I can't see into thefuture. Colton Haynes recently got married and now we're getting an inside look at the beautiful day. Looking to find"a way out of this rut" hewas in, he began the process and became"obsessed" with getting on the show. The trailer teases that the former football player and his family will discuss his post-breakup behavior and the restraining order. When you learn to really love someone, its completely life-changing. "Both of us had always agreed to avoid finishing hard conversations like this one. I would like to say sorry for how things ended, Underwood said in a Good Morning America interview. Hope youre having the most magical adventure ., A second added, You guys are so adorable!!! Eventually, he realized she just needed space. Anyway, Colton met Lamarr's daughter, Denise, a month before he left to play the 1965 season for the Eugene Emeralds, the Phillies' Class-A affiliate. In another saucier photo, the two lay close together while shirtless on a yacht. For the last week, Underwood and Brown, a political strategist, have been celebrating [their] love while vacationing in Paris. He may have been a virgin but Colton still had "real physiological responses" to his and the girls' interactions. "I do my best to make her feel the sameway about me. When he did tell his teammates about his track record, none questioned his motivations, although one quipped, "Underwood, man, I know someone who can help fix that.". Colton Underwood wont be The Bachelor much longer: Less than a year after coming out as gay, the former star of the ABC dating show is engaged to political strategist Jordan C. Brown. The young persons guide to conquering (and saving) the world. They took up several work projects together, and they seemed head over heels in love. Colton Underwood appears to have ventured into the dating waters after coming out as gay . The former "Bachelor," 30, took to Instagram Friday to . Speculationgrew so rampant it eventually got to his mother who told him one day, "You know, Colt, we'd still love you and support you if you were gay." Jeffs marriage proposal to Colton was incredible, starting with a personalized video message from Cher singing their favorite song I Got You Babe, followed by video messages from their family members and close friends including Melanie Griffith, Serena Williams, Ally Maki, and many more, Haynes rep shared with PEOPLE. Brown posted a picture of him and Underwood popping champagne, writing, "The only time in my life I'm ok with wasting a bottle of champagne. We were actually in the cloudsspeechless. Colton Haynes Is "So Disappointed" About How Hollywood Treats LGBTQ Actors. read image description. Avi Wolfman-Arent (@Avi_WA) July 29, 2021 After all, he'd starred as . Formerly at People magazine and The A.V. He enjoys telling stories, whether they are for the stage or the cinema, and he is always looking for fresh approaches to do it. The bride and groom, who got engaged at Disney World (Dixon hid the ring inside a glass slipper), incorporated their own storybook touches into the evening, including a horse and carriage like Cinderellas! Dixon said to take them from their reception at Nashvilles Bell Tower. Duke/Duchess. They also took certain projects together. Colton Underwood has given out his final rose. (Months later shedismissed the order, with Underwood telling E! So we didn't. Colton Underwood didn't plan on ever telling the world that he was gay. The former Bachelor contestant came out as gay in April 2021 and has been attached to Brown since last fall. 'I SAID YES': 'Teen Wolf' 's Colton Haynes Is Engaged to Jeff Leatham. The former professional football player beamed in all of the shots, something many of his followers pointed out in the comments section. Thank you @cher for the beautiful I got you babe proposal lead in, you sounded incredible as always. I made a lot of bad choices.. All the Details from Colton Dixon's Fairytale Wedding, 'American Idol' Alum Colton Dixon on Why He'll Be 'a Mess' at His Wedding, Exclusive: All the Details on Colton Dixon and Annie Coggeshall's Gilded Wedding Cake and Fairy Tale Touches (PHOTOS). By February, they were engaged. Colton Underwood left very little to the imagination after sharing his racy nude photoshoot with the public. life is going to be fun with you, Underwood, 30, wrote Monday on Instagram, posting a photo of himself and his fianc walking in the woods. 1,860 following. (Sarah Morris / Getty Images for Baby2Baby), Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. The play ran till 6th June 2014 starting . The Bachelor recap. His uncle played piano and his sister, Schyler, who had also auditioned for Idol, sang How Great Thou Art as the couple lit a unity candle and took communion. At some point between 2014 and 2015, some rumors suggested that Emily was dating her co-star Colton Haynes. I Love YOU @coltonlhaynes Now we are both engaged baby !!! Will we always be together? Explore Colton Thorn's Bio-Wiki, net worth & salary in 2023. Goes Out newsletter, with the week's best events, to help you explore and experience our city. There is also no information about the fact that whether he had any siblings or not. The two have been engaged since February 2022 and have been dating for approximately one year. Entertainment/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images, Paula Lobo/Walt Disney Television via Getty Images, Cassie and her family helpedColton recover. 2021 was the most transformative year of my life," he added. Underwood announced his engagement to boyfriend, political strategist Jordan C. Brown, exclusively to PEOPLE on Monday. Though Colton made it into the final four on The Bachelorette, he was ultimately sent home.But that wouldn't be the last we'd see of him. If you change your mind, go to Notifications in the menu to enable browser notifications. In a wide-ranging interview with New York Times, the former pro football player . Once the shock wore off, he realized that the "misfires and miscues" between them were actually more like "one of those proverbial deaths by a thousand paper cuts" to Cassie. I remember the time he hurt his back and poor Colton pushed him in a wheelchair the whole time. 1. Johnson believed that Colton Burpo, whose story was told in the hugely popular Heaven is for Real, and Alex Malarkey, who had co-written The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven, drew false pictures of . The docuseries follows Underwoods life both before and after he shocked Bachelor Nation when he came out as gay in April. Colton Thorn has been a very private person all his life, which is why there is no such information about him. His recovery has gone far better than expected, he shared, as he filled his days recording his Internet talk show Coffee with Colton and working toward deals on TV and clothing projects. ", A whole lot of drama, two breakups and one fence jump later, Colton and Cassiewere finally ready to go on their Fantasy Suite date. "It was when Cass and I finally tried to grab back a bit of normalcy that I realized the virus was only part of a much larger problem,"Colton wrote. ", By the end of the book's initial release, Colton and Cassiewere happily together and while theyweren't engaged, hehad every intention of becoming her groom. But in the moment, he wasn't ready to hear it. 1:33. Pentatonix Singer Matt Sallee Marries Sarah Bishop in 'Beautiful' Malibu Ceremony: See the Photos, Happily Ever After: See All of the Celebrity Weddings of 2021. One of the projects that they did was revamping a luxury house. The world and their admirers learned about their breakup when Josh posted pictures of his marriage ceremony with Bobby Boyd.