Clean with Passion . gave up on being neat after facing the tough reality of the world and is known for always wearing her trademark tracksuit. In spite of his challenges, our CEO found the girl of his dreams, only to have a cruel twist of fate turn their romance into a nightmare. FB.init({ Oh-sol approaches her mothers resting place and when she imagines Seon-gyeol cleaning it, tears spill from her eyes as she admits to herself, But sometimes, very seldom, I miss you.. Clean with Passion for Now by Aengo () Written by Han Hee-jung Directed by No Jong-chan Starring Yoon Kyun-sang Kim Yoo-jung Song Jae-rim Country of origin South Korea Original language Korean No.of episodes 16 Production Executive producers Kim Joo-seok Park Joon-seo Running time 70 minutes[1] Production companies Drama House [ko] Oh! Its an awesome thing to have.. She had been found unconscious in her apartment and died later in the hospital. The 24-year-old actress died on February 7, 2020. Oh wellbetter luck next time. Oh-dol has a taekwondo competition and when it looks as if his opponent is getting the upper hand, Joo-yeon yells from the stands, Oh-dol, pull yourself together, will you? Invigorated, Oh-dol wins his match and he cheers as Joo-yeon nods proudly. I just thought grandpa would have passed away by the time 2 years was up, though. fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); Lighter & Princess star private life revealed. At the end of her day, Oh-sol calls her father and offers to pick up dinner on the way home just as it begins to snow. Oh-sol touches his face softly and whispers, You did well., While Seon-gyeol sleeps, Oh-sol makes a confession of her own, I was like that too. But they could find a another way. Seon-gyeol looks out at the falling snow just as his taxi drives past Oh-sol. I just wish they have inserted it in the middle or two episodes earlier, not very near towards the end of the series. [2][3] In 2017, he started his acting career as one of five members of Surprise U. Fans of K-drama star Song Yoo-jung are still recovering from the shock of her sudden death. KS and YJ has undeniable chemistry and I did not really notice the age difference much. Steel Hour, The Steve Allen Show, and Playhouse 90. I mean it's good for the actor but I would prefer an actor who takes role that he can really play. Oh-dol then returns his prized pin to Joo-yoen with a promise, Hold onto it again until I win a gold medalI wont be an idiot anymore. When she agrees, Oh-dol sweeps Joo-yeon into a hug. That makes no sense in this day and age, but when Seon-gyeol finally returned home, his mother scolded him for leaving without a word and it was clear that he hadnt communicated with anyone in all that time. In his apartment, Seon-gyeol takes one last look around his house and remembers his time with Oh-sol before walking out. Oh Sol has worked all sorts of part-time jobs while striving for a full-time job and does not have the luxury to date or be clean. Clean With Passion For Now 1-16 - . Kim Go Eun had the same age when she filmed Eungyo and she was praised for this role. Seon was a lot to deal witha lot of baggage. He really tried hard. At the same time, Mr. Choi hands Oh-sol the necklace that Seon-gyeol planned to give her and tells her that theres still time to say goodbye before he leaves for the States. Find album reviews, track lists, credits, awards and more at AllMusic. But he really did great. Biography [ edit] Cha In-ha was born Lee Jae-ho [1] on July 15, 1992, in Sinchon. Oh-sol has worked all sorts of part-time jobs while striving for a full-time job and does not have the luxury to date or clean. Clean with Passion for Now. Clean With Passion for Now A sloppy young woman who's not afraid of hard work joins a cleaning company. Chairman Cha sees a memorial for the victims, which triggers memories of both Seon-gyeol and Oh-sol blaming him for the deaths, and he orders his car turned around. As Oh-sol rides a bus, she explains, Nobody is talking about that person. The police stated that the actor was found dead at his home on December 3, and the cause of death is currently being investigated. I used my fangirl's heart so it was a happy and exciting journey for me Add the fun of a whole new level of fangirling on Insta and Youtube, it was "almost paradise~~" , It was quite a rocky journey, but I'll be forever glad to have SolKyul-KyunYoo and CWPFN in my fangirl's life , And I think CWPFN has second title as "Kiss with Passion for Now" , the true title: kiss without drama and without chemistry . - I didn't watch alhambra and it is irrelevant to this discussion, let alone visitors. After she sits down, Seon-gyeol confesses, On the day we said goodbye, we didnt even hold hands for the last timeThats why I left for the U.S.I really tried so hard, and gave it my best., Seon-gyeol looks at Oh-sol and asks, Can you compliment me at least once? The drama did have its issues, but i am glad i watched it. Actor: KimYouJung YunKyunSang SongJaeLim Won-haeKim. [1] He played Hwang Jae Min in Clean with Passion for Now. It is filled with the tried and true romcom formula's and tropes, but it is very enjoyable if that is the type of show you are looking for. Soon, Seon-gyeol is driving Oh-sol, whos busy with calls about a client. Though the two are polar opposites, they begin to feel an attraction, and might just be the perfect match. Netflix finally gave a statement regarding the upcoming K-dramas and films of Yoo Ah In on their platform. 6 (Original Television Soundtrack) - Single by Crying Nut on Apple Music. His death was the third in a string of surprisingly young deaths of Korean drama actors. these means to take the public do not make good, the simple kiss of Alhambra has 12 million visitors. Just one day before his death, In-ha posted a series of photos to Instagram, in which he was sitting at a table, looking athis phone and drinking what appears to be tea from a white mug. She explains that it will be just as hard for her family to forgive him and that they need time. Top actress Kim Tae Hee is also suspected of tax evasion just like Lee Byung Hun's issue. Watch the latest Kdrama Clean with Passion for Now Episode 1 with English subtitle on iQIYI | iQ.com. It isn't bad, but it isn't great either. So I began my research. Member of the hugely popular band SHINee, Jonghyun, real name Kim Jong-hyun, died by suicide in December 2017 at the age of 27. For Kim Yoo-jung, she is younger than her character but she acted it well. She was a normal girl searching a job. xfbml : true, // parse social plugins on this page It was so heartwrenching and suddenly felt like a melodrama. Koreanturk size en iyi ve devam eden Kore Tv Dizilerini Trke Altyazl olarak sunar. Oh-sol meets with Chairman Cha on the roof and acknowledges how hard it must have been for him to apologize. I was taken aback at the end of episode 14, and then 15. He is obsessed with cleaning and even owns his own cleaning company. Apart from the burden of the actual job itself (giving your all to live as a character in a story) they still have to read, hear, listen to random people "shouting" at them about what to or not to do. Soso He wasnt overbearing about his feelings and he didnt feel entitled to having them reciprocated. Which is why she can kiss him so passionately at the end. I wasn't entirely satisfied with the ending for basically the same reasons that TeriYaki mentioned but it was still a decent ending and I'm glad I watched the show. It was hard to watch Seon-gyeol chip away at Oh-sols continued rejection and her fathers simmering grudge, but he did it so happily and willingly that I couldnt help but root for his success. Fhe Mar 29 2017 8:14 pm I love you gil dong!!! is a Rom-Com starring: Yoon Kyun Sang, Kim Yoo Jung, and Song Jae Rim. Last Updated : January 28, 2021, 17:47 IST. I think you should understand that we don't have the same maturity at the same age. Flawed characters (overbearing brother and dad who told her not to sacrifice for the family any longer but still made a big fuss over her dating the grandson of AG), insane melodrama are just that - the inconsistency of human nature. Just give it a shot! After he gamely tries and keeps falling, Oh-sol asks why Mr. Choi would want to meet at an ice rink when he cant skate. Connect with Facebook Based on the popular webtoon of the same title, the story revolves around a wealthy and good-looking CEO of a cleaning company who has mysophobia and his romantic love relationship with a positive and cheerful girl. Boy, was I wrong. Oh well. ! Oh-sol is in her room staring at Seon-gyeols gift when the doorbell rings. I answered the speech about the first love, it is not realistic, not only for his age and because she was already in love and even if there is not an explicit bed scene, to see her with his shirt left no doubt, true ? See Clean with Passion for Now/Episode Ratings Notes Based on a 2015 Korean webtoon of the same name by Aengo (). No production is flawless, but I overlooked those and enjoyed the chemistry between the leads. Starring: Kim You-jung, Yun Kyun-sang, Song Jae-lim Creators: Noh Jong-chan, Han Hee-jung He's childlike, she's mature, they met in the middle. The drama has a looot of flaws, but tbh I didn't really use my brain while watching it. I hurt both you and Seon-gyeol too much. Oh-sol can still hear Chairman Chas words when she returns to her room and at the sight of Seon-gyeols gift, she grabs her coat. Clean with Passion for Now 1-16 () Clean with Passion for Now ( ) I do not see a drama for a marathon of kisses, among other between two actors physically and with the age incompatibles (if I wanted a marathon of kisses the worst American soap would be better). It's very drop-wrothy and you might want to skip a lot of scenes if you don't want to get bored. I have heard that the show departed substantially from the original webtoon- and I believe it. Stine Jones Aug 15 2021 8:09 am I am currently watching "Clean With Passion for Now" with Yoon Kyun Sang and one person commented "RIP" as if this actor has passed on. Ep 14 and 15 was akin to watching a puppy getting kickedit was visceral pain at some points but without it we wouldn't have seen yks's range. It is just an inconsistent mishmash. Take a look at one of the action scenes from the upcoming movie. Lee Seung Gi faces fan opposition after announcing his marriage to Lee Da In. But I saw some clips of this drama. At a restaurant, they watch Jae-min get slapped in a drama on television just as he walks in, decked out in sunglasses. Registration: Other Registration. The fortune teller presents Mr. Choi with a parting gift from the three of them, two tickets to an ice rink, and then they commemorate their last counseling session with a photo. Lol. The issues in this drama were not because of him. or Jae-min promises to promote the business just as Secretary Kwon walks in to ask if she can work with them again. A verification email has been sent to your new email address. You cant exchange the fifth-place prize anymore. She tells him that its been a year since the machine that dispensed it broke and two years since they broke up. Thank you Dramabeans, abirdword, and TeriYaki for recapping CWPFN! Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. 1. (function(d, s, id) { Park Ji Hoon will possibly be the main lead of a new KBS K-drama. But I think it is well worth a watch for those who enjoy romantic comedies because this has all the perfect parts of a romcom. Park So Dam opens up about her health issues and the fight to recover! I was watching this in Netflix when I noticed that she's too young to have/know kisses like that. I hope that is not the case. Didn't watch the show but I will have to agree over what you said in the first part. [27], The Chinese remake was released on Netflix under the title Use For My Talent in 2021.[28]. Both actors are adults and worked like pros. Secretary Kwon explains that without Seon-eyol, theres no reason for her to stay at Cleaning Fairy. I recently am rewatching CWPFN episodes and their behind the scenes to make edited video along with Class of Lies , I still enjoying the post on IG about KyunYoo/SolKyul and smiling widely while remembering their sweet sweet memories . Sulli, 25-Year-Old K-Pop Star, Found Dead at Her Home, Godfrey Gao, Taiwanese-Canadian Actor and Model, Dead at Age 35, Goo Hara, 28-Year-Old K-Pop Star, Found Dead at Her Home in South Korea, By signing up, you agree to our She. I really liked him. I am really sorry. Weeping, Oh-sols father tells Chairman Cha, Thats enough, and leaves the room. The cause of death was never disclosed. Both actor & actress are of legal age and they are professionals. I agree with you about the people who were commenting about YKS's body.