I always make you cry. he said, hugging you tightly. He turned to face you, And you, you come with me. With that, he dragged you out to a different place where no one else was. CHARACTERS: Katsuki Bakugou x reader. You sat quietly, staring at your food, fearing that you would start coughing and spitting out flowers while eating. Any ongoing conversations that have nothing to do with the book will be deleted. *you still packing not even responding back to bakugo*, 3rd person: at with that being said you and todo left with ur suitcases of ur belongings, he helped load them in his car, you both fell to silinece still taking in what happened until you broke the silence with the sound of ur cries and whimpers, it was the sound of that, that broke todo, todo isn't good with situations like this but he embraced you in a long hug, you didn't say anything but that hug felt warm, and safe*, You: I can't belive he did this- I didn't do nothing wrong-, You: why does everyone want to hurt me? So, youre grateful when Bakugo and Kirishima befriend you and help you around the school. Your grandfather always used to tell you about the magical mountain, the dark and brooding forest, and the hybrids who lived there. You got confused and your eyes trailed to where they were looking. Ill be updating soon now, seeing that things are a little better. Bakugou turned you back into his chest and gave Uraraka his make-a-move-and-die glare. Bakugo: I'm so sorry y/n I fucked up bad, can we please start over please! Warnings: blood mentions, cursing, some fluff, Word count: idk didnt count, kinda just went for it. He wasnt thinking, he made his way out the door, ignoring Kirishima and kamanaris protest. Were you not good enough? 'THE FUCK! Why are you calling me so late? The ash-blond ran his fingers through his hair,Tired laced in his words. 0 Comments. Since that day, he wanted to be apart of a band. You made your way to the table, not wanting to spoil their evening. Bakugou glanced at her hair. The flashback repeated in your head until you eventually fell asleep, but even then the image replayed in your head like a broken wheel of film. His voice was low, like a whisper"M-Messed up so bad, I wanted to die. You looked around. C'mon Izuku. He nodded and followed you all the way to your classroom. Why do you want to die? Bakugou! You let out a disappointed Oh. Everyone gathered the party stuff as you silently unlocked the door with your spare key and entered the house. WARNINGS: cheating, angst When Bakugo asked Jirou to become apart of his band, she was all for it. Im such a terrible wi- kamanari put a hand to your shoulder, making your breath hitch in your throat. Add to Favourites. He rest his head on yours, hands rubbing your back. I've been pretty unmotivated with all the hate that's been thrown at me lately and I'm pretty hesitant about posting this. He too, had a low tolerance. You snuggled into him, as the rest of your cries were turned into sobs. you said, shakily, "how could you even do this with your best friends husband., 149 notes Posted 2021-10-06 06:21:12 GMT, 186 notes Posted 2021-10-06 06:26:18 GMT. Ill start. Todoroki said. I know what Uravity said. A familiar scent drew your attention. Bakugo did lead vocals, and lead guitar. If you squint, my bad writing :|, I did not re read it so mistakes? If you're against it THAT BAD then don't read the book. I havent been doing my hero work for some time either. i also feel like i haven't seen enough of kaminari to write about him, so for now, this will just be bakugou! Bakugou and Midoriya were the only ones to take a sip. Your parents dying, Bakugou attempting suicide, which was because of you. Youre mother. So, guys, you said, Uh, because of the new project for which they called me at thebio-engineering lab, I havent been home since like a month. Her and Katsuki had been trying for a baby for quite some time now. Alright! you said, Please stop here! Bakugou stiffened up, ready to hear whatever you had to say. Ochako had to leave for the salon early in the morning. All that was missing in this tragic comedy of horrible young adults was you, the freshman weirdo who just wanted to fit in without anyone realizing that you were the worst freak of nature of them all. There was a deep silence around the room as all your old classmates, your closest friends stood around you. 48. Y'all will probably get this around October or November. He gruffed and nodded and asked you to tag along so that you could teach Kirishima and he could study his stuff. 'He probably did that so that Ochako would get drunk and spill out the truth. Why didnt you ever tell me before? Uraraka asked sadly while Mina just sobbed. Once he saw your door, he mindlessly began to brush off any possible dirt off his t-shirt and sweats, running a hand through his hair to make it more fluffy, then stopped. Look!.. Was he ever loyal? Your shoulders and eyebrows were slumped, a sad smile on your face while your puffy red eyes bore a soulless gaze. Taking a breath, she looks around to check on the others only to have something hit her from behind and send her rolling across the ground. It had been weeks since he held you like this. The band was a hit. You havent gone out in a while due to the baby. Were getting you a surgery! Momo said as Jirou nodded. You smiled at him and walked back to your seat. Bakugou sighed as he closed the video and opened Quotev. At first, everyone grinned widely to see him finally making up, but the next moment, their expressions dropped because of 1. seeing you crying, 2. seeing Uraraka pull you to face her and slap you hard. I had a surgery three months ago but I fell for him again. you mumbled. Bakugo: what the fuck you doing here half and half?! You couldnt help it, you began crying out loud. Your last semester at UA was really really difficult, if you were being honest. It was the relationship status. An ode to all our fave yandere BNHA boys. But then suddenly, your lips were covered by his. You wanted to run into his arms and be held, tell him why you were so upset, let him comfort you, but you knew you couldnt. Cheating!Haikyuu x Reader. Bakugou watching as you utterly freeze in front of everyone, poster in shaky hands and body stiff. Your alarm clock was set to two hours later, Your bus just left, so you had the brilliant idea to run the rest of the way. All the hero course students were basically studying together as one big clusterfuck - there were specific tables at the library that had all . Yeah. he said, blandly, I do.. WHAT CAN U POSSIBLY FUCKEN SAY TO CLEAR THIS UP?! You went limp into his arms, feeling him breath against your skin. You always knew when that time came since the girls in the crowd always got loud. You passed him the papers from over the table. And to make matters worse? Just doing this for fun, hope y'all enjoy, btw this is my first book so it may suck ass. Bakugou had an expression of shock over his face while Uraraka snuggled into him and hid behind. it can be platonic! (N-Name), y-you dont need to! Izuku mumbled, placing his hand on your shoulder. C'mon, were playing a game.. He exhaled shallowly knowing what was to come. I dont want her to cry. he said, as tears fell down from his eyes. How long? After her quirk manifested when she was a kid, Y/N country leaders trained her to become the next N1 hero. Who the fuck is calling me at this god fucking hour? The ash-blond hissed through his teeth picking up the phone. ? he thought. Hey. you said, giving him a soft punch on the head. NKI2021615. Bakugou, 2 hours prior, had just got back after a case he and his crew been working on for months. Eventually you found yourself at the park with your phone ringing. Todo: NO FUCK HIM, YOU HAVE THE MOST AMAZING PARTNER IN THE FUCKEN WORLD, SHE/HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL, SMART, CARING AND SO KIND HEARTED AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DECIDED TO DO TO PAY HER/HIM BACK AFTER YEARS OF DEALING WITH YOUR BITCH ASS, NO ONE ON THIS FUCKEN EARTH LOVED YOU MORE THEN HER/HIM, YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU ARE TO HAVE SOMEONE LIKE HER/HIM? I silently walked in the park, it was dark out, the lamp posts dimmed as I walked through the path walk. Apparently this wasn't the first time he tried to call, but you've been a bit oblivious recently. Inspired by my other (less well written) story Foolish Hearts. 'We.were getting divorced? he thought, as his eyebrows furrowed and eyes widened in shock, 'No wait, she.she cheated on me with Mind freak? "Katsuki. you said, your voice now rising, Answer me! Uraraka gripped him tighter, Its simple. she said, He doesnt anymore., Im not asking you Ochako." That it meant nothing. Shinsou gave you a blushing nervous smile and turned away, to glance at the door, then at his watch. Then youll tell him! Momo shrieked. Well of coarse he wouldnt, his tongue was shoved down another girls throat. Bakugo: don't touch my girlfriend/boyfriend u half and half bastard! "Katsu! Uraraka said. You noticed the pitiful looks everyone gave you. "Did two years mean nothing to you?! You mumbled as you were about to put your phone back into your pocket when your phone went off again. Bakugou stood there, Kirishima was right, he knew he was, but he wanted to hold you, wanted to tell you he didnt mean it. This was the usual routine. Favorite drink, he chose (fav.drink), for favorite color, he chose (fav.color), relationship status, he chose married. Tch. But, you have always been optimistic. Everyone turned to face you, but you couldnt stop chuckling. This was exactly what you needed right now. Theres nothing special. Todoroki spoke instead of you. You had to lie awake and wonder how many other girls has he kissed while he was on the road. The camera was turned towards a blond haired and blue eyed boy which Bakugou recognized as the dork from Class B. I hadnt been able to post since long due to busy schedule here. Bakugous eyes widened as he looked at the dress, it was almost the same one you had worn on your first date with him. Nor have I ever been cheated on. The correct option which the author of the quiz had marked was - to be divorced soon. You wanted to sob your eyes out and kick and scream. I-I do. you mumbled. Pinterest. You said as you turned off the tv. "Always willing to kill each other and betray each other - you all make me sick.". Katsuki. Explore. Also please do not self advise on my books that's very disrespectful. How long? you croaked out, hating how weak your voice sounded. Wh-Who is it? Uraraka said, her voice faltering. DINNER! Iidas voice boomed through the dorms and you walked down for dinner. One outing wouldnt hurt the both of you, right? You stared at the four girls in your room, and then looked down. All you cared about was becoming a hero worthy of protecting the innocent. oh now that makes me want to outfit swap the two Tamaki Amajiki (Im shocked I havent done him yet). You cried hard. [This is a rewrite of my old story "The Lazy Hero"]. 'Yesterday? he thought, checking the date of the interview. Bakugou froze and glanced at Ochakos face. His hands hovered over your form please-(y/n) I know, I know I fucked up- this wasnt your fault- its mine. His heart throbbed. I loved how well these went together! You were currently dusting as your boyfriends concert was being broadcasted live. You looked at Kirishima, whom you found to be very adorable. Your breath hitched when Bakugou took a sip too, but you were too sad to even think about it. hey siri, what are the chances of me falling in love with Bakugou if I pretend to be his girlfriend? Mhm? You turned slowly, with a small grin, and glanced back, where Shinsou was standing. Y/n l/n was the boyfriend of the one and only Katsuki Bakugo. Hey! Hawks voice drew all of your attentions towards the door. The three of you were really close until Denki and Kirishima decided to join the band as well. What did she/he see?, ur boyfriend in your shared bed naked and on top of another random naked woman you've never seen in your life, 3rd: tears began forming, y/n realizing what she/he was seeing was 100% real, y/n, with not even a blink of a eye ran back down stares grabbing her/his things and rushing out the door, not paying attention she/he ran right into todo, todo immediately seeing your bad condition made him think of the worst, you were shaking, crying, and just a mess, he looked directly into your eyes, he knew you were hurt, it was those eyes he knew best then anyone else, You: hhhe cccheated on me! Was it. you cut him off, looking down at your daughter and slowly back at him was I not good enough? It had been four weeks since you gave birth to mei. Todo: come on y/n pack ur shit, ur not staying here (he said grabbing you by the wrist) 11. He was getting tired of listening to them yap about the different girls in their class, like pinky and the emo chick with the music quirk. Your a great wife- mother and hero! Oooo maybe a head canon or story about the reader whos bakugou and midorias childhood friend, but had to move away, and ended up going to Shiketsu, who they meet again in the provisional licenses exam. - Bakugou X ToughGirlReader(Quirkless, definite have to draw a chibi lysandre like this one now. Im buying a red dress, obviously, go and prepare something similar!. Till now, Ive done the following characters: Characters I will be adding in the next few chapters : Except Mineta. What would you like, miss? the bartender asked. Im here. you said, knocking on Bakugous dorm door. Support Department (My Hero Academia). Most of them was begging for you to answer him, while the other half was him saying it was not what it looked like and they needed to talk. Bakugou was your boyfriend, wasnt he? a/n: sorry, i just started watching the show last week and have yet to get to see hawks! So, she said, in the video, My friend, (your hero name) turned out to be a bad wife. Pink ch-Ochako said (Name) cheated on me, as if this bitch would know. I'm not a rude person but I will be if hate or anything rude will be said. ? he shouted. It made sense for it to be, UA was one of the most prestigious schools. YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO CASUALLY TAKE THIS WOMAN TO UR SHARED HOUSE OF UR BELOVED GIRLFRIEND, STRIP HER NAKED AND CAUSUALLY FUCK HER?! With your phone ringing, it occurred to you, that you haven't checked your phone at all today. You forced up a smile. Notes:-Y/N is a woman, I'll try not to say much about her appearence, so you can imagine yourself.-All the characters are in their 20s-A mix of MHA and Tokyo Revengers world-Many ships, What if conversations are one thing.What if conversations when youre a inventing genius high as a kite is another thing. Thanks. you said. you thought, and skipped in. After watching a clip of what had happened that day in the car, he couldnt help but want to crush Shinsou. But he looked you in the eyes and his heart shattered. So you called Kirishima to help walk with you over to the agency, he ended up bringing kamanari, the both of them helping wave away fans and paparazzi. You glared at his figure leaving, as he glanced one last look at you, his eyes narrowed in anger. Bakugou walked up the steps to your apartment, the familiar, yet annoying, giddiness beginning to set in his stomach. Ah what the hell?! You felt different pairs of eyes turn to you every few seconds. You dropped your food on the floor in a hurry as you ran away to your room.