With non-alcoholic drinks that are not covered like energy drinks, you pay the full amount unless you have the premium drink package. My wife and I have booked the Equinox out of Ft. Lauderdale on New Year's Eve 2012. Yes weird about price we paid $200 for one or two weeks. You can review all the photos shipboard photographers take and then only print what you like. While the premium beverage package varies by cruise line, it usually costs around $30 per person per day. I first started to answer you on my phone. Where do they take these photos? Also Im glad there are no more prints. Pickels, February 22 in Celebrity Cruises. This change came into effect in December 2020. You can use your Celebrity cruises drink packages at the onboard restaurants, bars, and lounges. Buy if there is going to be a potential for a lot of photo opportunities, I dont want to pass that up either. And BTWno more prints! If you intend to drink the drinks for more than just lounging around by the pool or watching a show, the premium beverage package might be a better option. A frequent package buyer. For just $49.99 per person, per day, you can enjoy an unlimited selection of cocktails, wine, beer, and soft drinks. LauraS Is Always Included Available For All Future Itineraries? Trying to gauge the better way to do this as I do like the coffess at AB and FRE wine at lunch and dinner. Its always difficult to get photos otherwise, without having to bother random people. You will also find a variety of different flavors to choose from, so you can find the perfect drink for your taste. beachfanatic, February 22 in Celebrity Cruises, need info on premium drink package uograde packagevprices on ship and elipte plus prices. But it might be a good use of obc if you dont have any other plans for it. They had to "locate" a few of our shots that didn't make it into our pack of prints that we knew we had taken. I don't see it available on it's own. You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, By I've never seen a jump drive on Celebrity. Celebrity Cruise Lines Premium Drink Package, which only allows passengers on the companys flagship cruise ships to purchase a larger range of drinks, such as frozen drinks and beers, will allow you to enjoy an even wider variety of beverages. I've had the Premium Celebration package before, twice in fact, and thought it was very good value, the only problem was my DW got a taste for Dom Perignon! The credit can only be applied to one shore excursion. There is a gift section, which is where I thought it should be. 4. Won't be making that mistake again when we're on Silhouette this winter. If you prefer top-shelf liquor or a martini drinker, that alone might be worth the upgrade. To get your moneys worth, I highly recommend taking advantage of getting multiple pictures taken. on the Reflection now, if you are thinking about getting one of the photography packages,DONT, no more pictures getting off the ship, no more pictures at dinner, (which some people objected to ), no more pictures at the pool! Do Celebrity Cruises Drink Packages Limit the Number of Drinks You Can Order? Came home with over 200 sheets of pictures. If you only want to do a short cruise, you might be better off taking the complimentary package. There's some kind of coating that makes the scan look terrible. Sorry for the misinformation. The rates on the day of upgrading will apply to the prevailing Always Included pricing. And, the included package means you can avoid roaming charges on your cruise. See Photo Packages This package includes unlimited soft drinks, juices, and bottled water, as well as a selection of alcoholic beverages including beer, wine, spirits, and cocktails. LauraS Additionally, the premium package covers martinis from the Crush Martini Bar and most of the handcrafted drinks found at the World Class Bar. Once you see the document in your document list, open it for editing. But, there is another way to upgrade that may save you more money in the long run. We noticed it under Photo but in a combination package, not the book alone. On the following ships with Pixels Digital Photo Gallery, we offer print size 8" x 10" only: Carnival Breeze, Carnival Conquest, Carnival Horizon, Carnival Magic, Carnival Panorama, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Victory and Carnival Vista.Additional ships will be converted to digital in the future. Guests in Eligible Booking will receive a Classic Drink Package, Gratuities (Tips), as well as an unlimited Basic Wi-Fi package. Has always been the lowest price available (although I haven't compared to the cruise planner lately to see if they are the same). We recommend applying it to the most expensive excursion you choose to take during your cruise to maximize your savings. Celebrity Cruises drink package upgtade price drink package upgtade price By beachfanatic, 9 hours ago in Celebrity Cruises Followers 0 beachfanatic 493 March 1, 2001 #1 Posted 9 hours. Yes, you are given the release so you can do whatever you want with the pictures. And the total extra fee from Always Included to the Indulge package is $420 per person per day for a 7-night cruise. Of course, the calculations above assume that you would have purchased the Basic Beverage Package and Basic wifi. The change to their pricing applies for all Celebrity cruise sailings except for the Galapagos cruises. the prices are what they are because of the cut taken by the cruise line from the onboard concessionaire. All guests staying in the same stateroom on the Always Included package will receive wifi. Hello All! However, guests staying in suites paid slightly more. Do you get to choose the 12 photos? Our daughters are in a separate cabin and they are included in the package since they are under 21. Can You Use Your Celebrity Drinks Package In The Restaurants? Started August 27, 2021, By Started August 27, 2021, By Specialty coffees, teas, craft beers, spirits, cocktails, frozen drinks, Coca Cola products, premium bottled water, and wines by the glass, which can range from $15 to $30 per serve, are included in this section. I telephoned Celebrity and was told it was and to call back cruise nation. Logo Store; Find Your Roll Call; Meet & Mingle; . On embarkation day, Celebrity Cruises allows passengers to bring up to two bottles of wine onboard the cruise ship per cabin. Our last cruise it was 40% off prior to the cruise so we paid $149 instead of $250. Cruise Vacation Packages | Celebrity Cruises Overview Home Cruise Packages Vacation Packages A variety of immersive vacation packages deliver even more from each destination. So, while you might be paying more, youll be getting more as a result. Not sure what's going on. Maybe you have another device to sign in to? . Powered by Invision Community. Can You Take Wine On A Celebrity Cruise Ship? On Celebrity, there are photographers at each port (usually two or three different settings) ad each evening - more, of course, on Chic Evenings but always at least one station. Hmmm interesting! Non-premium bottled water, soda, and specialty coffees, teas, are all included in the Classic Drink Package. Forums. Hope this helps! Do Guests Under the Drinking Age Get the Classic Beverage Package? If 5 people were in the photo gallery this last cruise, it was a lot. When you sail with Celebrity Cruises, you no longer need to consider purchasing a drinks package. . Whether or not the new pricing is a good deal depends on whether or not you would have purchased the beverage package and wifi package. Celebrity Cruises Classic Beverage Package is the most popular choice among Celebrity cruisers. Yes. Correct? You cannot opt-out of the Always Included program. Is Always Included Combinable With The Move Up Program? Again, I assume you get to choose the 12 photos that go on the website to download? So one member of a large party cannot gather everyone's individual photos and include them in the package. And the guys are good fun if you keep interacting with them (many people don't like their pictures taken anymore for aforementioned reasons). We're traveling with another couple so it would be great to get them in a few shots as well - thanks for the info. Celebrity Cruises Photo Package Photo Package By Work2cruz!, January 22, 2018 in Celebrity Cruises Followers 5 Work2cruz! CC Help Jenn With that combo, any Captain's Club discounts are not honored either. So, youve made the decision to upgrade to the premium package. You would have to pay gratuities with or without the Always Included pricing. Let them scan your seapass at the time, it links to you. Unfortunately for us, on board it was on sale for $250 USD instead of the $300 USD. CC Help Jenn As it was I didn't buy it either way. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); High Seas Cruising was founded by couple Marcello and Victoria to share travel tips and insights from over two decades of cruise vacations. Oh that's fantastic you got an album on board and also have spare photos. For the April 22nd and May 15 cruises it's not even available. If you are planning on attending a celebrity-themed event, be sure to ask ahead about the classic drinks package so you can be sure to enjoy your favorite beverage. Still worth it, but a bit of sticker shock. The following tables show the relative cost of the drink package when you deduct the cost of upgrading to Elevate from the shore excursion credit. Guests can upgrade their stay up to twice by logging into http://www.celebrity.com/ and entering the final payment amount. When done, save the document. Does The Celebrity Drink Package Include Gratuities? Does Always Included Extend to Charter Sailings? What Is The Upgrade Cost FromAlways IncludedTo Elevate Or Indulge? LauraS NO THANKS For the April 22nd and May 15 cruises it's not even available. I'm looking through my cruise planner and don't see the option. Be the first to rate this post. Morris, Illinois. This means every passenger now receives the classic package with every booking. I am intrigued by this thread, but have never purchased one of these packages to date. Subscribe to receive travel tips delivered straight to your inbox. Could someone who has ordered the $99 celebration package please give me some feedback? This drink package includes all beers, cocktails, and wines by the glass up to $9 per drink. Like the shore excursions credit, the onboard credit varies based on the duration of the cruise. Celebrity Cruises. I want to get the all inclusive photo package but I see on some photos that they do an early bird special with that package when you get on the ship. All my cruises have been at ports each day, so Ive never done an at sea day before. Description: Used 2018 Rolls-Royce Ghost with RWD, Dynamic Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Heated Seats, 19 Inch .The price of this golf cart is around 25,000. tabindex="0" title=Explore this page aria-label="Show more">. In my experience no, you need to call to get the discount. I have a beautiful album (also bought on board at a discount) full of wonderful pics. Ive been cruising since I was 11 years old. Started October 12, 2018, Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Was just looking at the photo package. I recommend looking daily for the hard copies of any photos taken, and comparing them to the digital copies they have on the computer system. We have done the photo package before and always priced about $129 For April 15th - This is what's in cruise Planner. Work2cruz!, January 22, 2018 in Celebrity Cruises. The cost of the premium is determined by the price. It is least expensive to buy ahead of time. As for the prints being a waste of paper or resources, I'm not sure a cruise ship is the proper context to be critical of extra prints going to waste. Where did you find the celebration package? I will add that if you think you might want to purchase prints and scan them at home, it won't work. Make use of the upper toolbar to add all needed changes in it. Sounds like I should book it. . The rest of the teammates are female.) It's cheaper to purchase it pre-cruise. It seems to me there are far worse things being wasted or needlessly consumed on a cruise. We were traveling with a group of 16. We were on Christmas and New Year's B2B cruises on Reflection a few months ago and had great fun with these photos. I love the freedom that cruising provides, meeting new people, and exploring amazing new ships. Celebrity Cruises Always Included (Drinks, WiFi, and Tips). Celebrity got cheap. . By We bought our package pre-cruise through http://www.mycruisephotos.com at $200. Upgrading to a better amenity package is easy and can be done at the final payment stage for an increased daily rate. When booking your cruise, make sure to inquire about the upgrade fee. And if you pay for the package, take LOTS of pictures. The Always Included fare includes Celebrity Cruises Classic Beverage Package. Wh. I was thinking about the galley tours, helicopter pad, etc. Basically every picture they took of you became free (both digital and physical print). Much better now that you can only access them with your key card. We have booked the photo package on every cruise we've been on in the past, but it looks like we will give it a miss on our Reflection cruise next month. Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos, Click here to reload the page in order to enable certain features, Policy regarding COVID related Discussions, C858B0A9-6769-424D-B129-59363EDAC023.jpeg, B5073042-BF8A-4EEC-BD19-0938D8732763.jpeg. CC Help Jenn In general, if you only use the drinks for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, you should get the complimentary package. With the Celebrity Cruises Indulge Package, youll receive: The cost to upgrade from Always Included pricing to the Elevate package is $60 per person per day. We strongly recommend the package, however you pay for it. The beverage packages that come with the Always Included fare include gratuities. Our interest would be to come away with a number of ship photos that we could incorporate into a Shutterfly type photo book that we would assemble after the cruise. More You can drink up to $9 per serving by the glass from a fantastic selection of beers, spirits, cocktails, liqueurs, frozen drinks, and wines. Can you tell me how I g. It has Veuve Clicquot bottles, macarons, strawberries, etc., but no packages that you described. Fortunately, passengers sailing today only need to decide if they should keep the classic package or upgrade to the premium packages. Passengers also receive a 15% discount on wines by the bottle. The tips go towards the hardworking crew members that help make your vacation enjoyable. Yes you download still with Celebrity! There is a coating on it that makes it look terrible when you scan it. As a result, whenever you choose Always Included pricing, you can enjoy all of the ports of call and the drink package that comes with it whether youre cruising for a vacation or business. The very last choice is The Celebrity Store. Photo used to be a big moneymaker, now, not so much. If you sail on a 7-day cruise, the total extra fee from Always Included to the Elevate package is $210. The Always Included program is automatically part of your base fare when you book a Celebrity Cruise. The package is valid for use in all bars, lounges, and restaurants on board the ship, and can be used for room service orders as well. Can anyone add what they paid on ship or if they called, You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, By The Classic Drink Package has a price of $70.80 per person per day, with an additional 20% gratuity charge added to the purchase. Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos, Click here to reload the page in order to enable certain features, Policy regarding COVID related Discussions, C858B0A9-6769-424D-B129-59363EDAC023.jpeg, B5073042-BF8A-4EEC-BD19-0938D8732763.jpeg. It. My uncle had it and at the end of the 7 days cruise, he had like 50+ 8x10 photos + all the digital prints. I know that you cannot get a photo from a ship copied without a release so I would be concerned that I could not have pictures printed from the memory stick or DVD provided. The Celebrity Cruise Classic Drinks Package is exactly what youre looking for. Stick to my good phone camera. Pic attached. Started June 21, 2021, By Now how do you upgrade? A galley tour is not suitable for a photographer to take photographs. The most popular complimentary drinks on Celebrity Cruises are sodas, juices, and coffees. The inclusion of gratuities means you wont find the gratuities added to your onboard account at the end of the voyage because they were paid in advance. Had an amazing time interacting with the photographer's. Sign into your cruise and go to Manage Cruise. Definitely purchase in advance - I regularly purchase the all inclusive photo package, and have never found it cheaper on board than in advance. But just because they aren't printing them out doesn't mean you can't obtain a print. Every Celebrity cruise includes a drink package, gratuities, and basic wi-fi in the standard Always Included fare. When you buy the package, are you given a release letter so you can take the memory stick to a Walgreens or Walmart and have the pictures printed? 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. With the Celebrity Cruises Always Included, your cruise fare now includes: This change creates a more all-inclusive approach to sailing, which guests love. Started June 21, 2021, By While the Always Included pricing includes almost everything you could want during your cruise vacation, some guests may wish to upgrade for even more perks. Celebrity Cruises offers two ways to upgrade your drinks package. The Celebrity Cruises Premium Beverage Package is the perfect way to enjoy your favorite drinks while cruising. Whether youre looking for a refreshing mojito or a decadent chocolate martini, youll find it all included in this package. Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos, Click here to reload the page in order to enable certain features, Policy regarding COVID related Discussions, C858B0A9-6769-424D-B129-59363EDAC023.jpeg, B5073042-BF8A-4EEC-BD19-0938D8732763.jpeg, ORD (03-? Princess Plus Package. At a cost of $80 per person per day, the Princess Premier package includes the Premier Beverage Package, four device wi-fi plan, gratuities, two nights of specialty dining, photo package,. What is the Drinking Age on Celebrity Cruises? Started August 27, 2021, By 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. You can upgrade through the Cruise Planner after youve made the final payment or onboard the ship at Guest Services. The basic Surf wifi package includes basic internet access for web browsing, email, and social media. Had many taken with new friends from the Roll Call group, and gave around 100 sheets away. However, guests staying in suites paid slightly more. As we get closer and closer to our cruise date I am getting more e-mails concerning excursions and add ons to our reservation. A celebrity cruise drink package costs an average of $79 per person, per day. CC Help Jenn capegirl, February 23 in Celebrity Cruises. Home / Golf Carts Buy ROYAL LIMO - Rolls Royce Phantom $ $ whatsapp +1 (518) 594-1831. quantitative finance I just looked at my next cruise, and there are three packages, all are listed as 20% off. When you sail with Celebrity Cruises, you no longer need to worry about drink packages, wifi, or daily gratuities. All beverages have a 20% gratuity added, so before the gratuity a specialty coffee is $5-6 without alcohol. if drink packages are worth it on a cruise, Cruise Ship Anchors: Everything You Need to Know, Royal Caribbean RoyalUp (Guide to Upgrading Your Cabin). The price of the drink package is on a per-day basis. Yes. These are just a few of the different types of drinks that are available on the package, and there are many more that are not listed here. Yes. And this setup is only for a certain time slot. Not sure about the zero proof package but I can tell you they are in the classic package so I would be shocked if they werent in the zero proof package, You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, By We take a lot of photos, but had looked forward to taking a break if there were a number of candids, etc One recent report made mention that in their cruise it was just a green screen and maybe some of the composed picture opportunities. Celebrity Cruises is starting a movement to address under-representation in travel marketing through our All-Inclusive Photo Project. I paid $10 for the picture of me eating a hamburger! You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, By They only offer Private Studio Session. This might work best for someone planning to do a photo book. An invitation to a Captain's Club welcome event. Does Apex offer a Photobook (by itself) for purchase? We always hated being interrupted at dinner to what would have been an awful photo with half eaten food in it. The so called photographers also need to stay out of the dining venues. Just got off the Silhouette 2 weeks ago and now we get an email with a link to download the pictures. Greetings from Melbourne, Australia, folks. Download it from the device or use a link to locate it in your cloud storage. And I'll echo other advice I've read to take as many shots as you can and then try to remember everywhere you had it done. This fantastic deal includes a 15% discount off all wines by the bottle, as well as all of the classic soft drinks and specialty drinks you love. Does the 15% Elite+ discount apply to the packages or just individual dinner purchases? Agree 100%. That is what I saw$419.99 - no thanks!! This package includes a variety of different types of drinks, including sodas, juices, and alcoholic beverages. They say that the drinks package is not included. After you make the upgrade, you will receive all of the benefits of the premium package. The inclusion of the drink package provides a more all-inclusive feel when you sail with the cruise line. CC Help Jenn The Basic wifi package was $15 per person per day. From outside the U.S. additional long distance charges will also apply. They typically take 4 pictures at each place. It was great not having to decide which pics to buy since we got them all. Sounded as if there wouldn't be enough for an album. The Always Included Package pricing is a long-term change to Celebrity Cruises pricing. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. All guests that stay in a stateroom under the Always Included Price will receive all the listed perks and do not have to upgrade to a higher package. My complaint is that the photographer do not appear to have caught up with the fact that so many people no longer dine at set times (i.e. We are sailing on the Celebrity Summit and there are 4 of us in a cabin. Started August 27, 2021, By Celebrity Cruises Always Included pricing includes the cost of the daily gratuities. This morning I got an e-mail about purchasing the "All Inclusive Digital Online Plus Prints Photo Package". Take 20% off all bottles of wine when you use the code TUESDAY. Prints will be in the original size orientation that they were taken. 2. It was more to buy onboard. Came home with so many great pictures. No votes so far! Thanks in advance. When selecting a beverage package, you should consider what you will be using it for. You can always refuse to have you photograph taken but there is frequently a queue waiting, especially on Chic Evening. This is a total relic from the past.I can't imagine many people want the prom pose photos anymore. Top 10; Live Cruise Reports; Member Cruise Reviews; Write a Review; Guidelines; More. Passengers can upgrade to the Premium Beverage package which includes higher-priced drinks. With the Celebrity Cruises Elevate Package, youll receive: The cost to upgrade from Always Included pricing to the Elevate package is $30 per person per day. Posted 2 hours ago (edited) I am planning to purchase a specialty dining package on the Eclipse next month. Remember, if you have the Classic package, you can purchase premium drinks, youll just have to pay the difference in price. I also checked under the package section, which was specialty dining packages. In comparison, we got the 10 or 12 8x10 pictures package.. it was like $100 something and it didn't come with digital prints. Every cruise fare now includes a Classic Beverage Package, which is available with the new Always Included pricing. I'm definitely going to look into get a package :). LauraS If you figure the cost of each picture averages $25 dollars a real no brainer. Still worth every penny. LauraS At least I wouldn't have to worry about the wine! If I purchase the All-Inclusive Photo and Digital Package, will it only include pictures of me? By Daisy Jade April 1, 2022 at 1:03 am Filed Under: Family Feud , Hogan Family , Steve Harvey , Uniontown The It's not for everyone, but we travel with our young kids and love all the family pictures we take. Our last cruise we had the classic but just paid the extra for Martinis at the Martini bar. Prosecco is a popular choice for celebratory occasions and is known for its light, refreshing taste. Something strange is going on I purchased the Soda package for Deb and I for our Feb 2024 cruise on the Apex. We ended up just grabbing the 12 photo package. So, if the upgraded room comes with the Elevate package, youll receive all of the Elevate perks. The package which is typically on sale before your cruise is a bargain The jump drive is so much better then carrying the hard copies home. Right now its $200.00 for my upcoming 14 Night Eclipse Cruise? Every day of your cruise vacation, you will be able to take advantage of an unlimited supply of coffee, beer, wine, cocktails, and frozen drinks. Celebrity passengers no longer need to consider if drink packages are worth it on a cruise, but whether it is worth upgrading to the premium package. Overall, we think the Always Included program is a good deal for most passengers. Unlike a special deal that expires, the Always Included program is here to stay. While you can have as many people as you want in a photo, for it to be included, one of the passengers in your cabin must be in the picture. The photographers will be round the ship anyway for certain types of special event: Panama Canal passage, Christmas Eve carols, etc. Additionally, you can only purchase one drink at a time. Keep checking the website, I bet New Years and Christmas weeks expensive without a discount. What a bunch of weirdos. Why Do Cruise Ships Have Helipads? How Much Does it Cost to Upgrade to the Premium Drinks Package? Yes, there is a written release included on the DVD they provide. Premium Drink Packages include all of the items included in the Classic Drink Packages. If you want to purchase a drink that costs more than $9, you will only be charged the difference plus a 20% gratuity on the difference. You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, By However, photographs taken by the ship's photographer will not be included in your digital pictures. When we told them we had "The Package" :Dit was like a sense of relief. We will be on the edge in December, maybe a jump drive then. Started June 21, 2021, By by George McDonald.