The MSA Cairns 660C Metro Composite Fire Helmet is available with the popular retractable Defender Visor, which can be easily raised or lowered with a gloved hand. You can see in what's left of the sticker inside the" Brother. Domestically we offer USPS Priority Mail. IF THERE IS ANY DAMAGE WE WILL MENTION IT IN LISTING DESCRIPTION, MANY OF THESE ITEMS ARE USED, SO YOU ARE BIDDING ON THE ITEM AS IS. Ships to: US, Items may be picked up at my home in Lexington Kentucky. possible. I do my best to describe items well. If you have questions or concerns, please contact us for a prompt response. Theres alot of tradition in your helmets. If you have any questions I'll try to answer them. We want, you. Winning bidder pays all shipping cost. NJ. Aluminum shell, chinstrap, and leather front. TRADITIONAL. A nice leather front shield is included. I always leave cleaning and(repairs) if needed to the new owners. Condition: This item is worn. N6A Houston. Any questions. Be sure to check my other auctions for more firefighting surplus equipment. This helmet was produced into the 1970s and was used by a number of large metropolitan fire departments including Philadelphia and Washington, DC. $61.19. We have been acquiring some outstanding pieces over the summer and have purchased from two large collections. Offered is this very fine miniature leather fire helmet made by Cairns 325527443470 CAIRNS Firefighter Helmets. in very good condition My Policies: Vintage items are not in brand new condition and will show some typical wear. WHITE LEATHER HELMET NICE FRONT DESIGN ! antique New york cairns brothers leather firefighters helmet/leather helmet N.J. C1950'S LEATHER FIREFIGHTERS HELMET MADE BY CAIRNS BROTHERS NEW JERSEY. & Badges. This helmet is in excellent condition with only a small flake of paint off of the front brim. Any further questions or concerns please email me. $14.31 delivery Apr 6 - 24 . DukesFireSupplyCo. The helmet is a 6 7/8- 7 1/2 (Medium) See pictures below for more details. Please be sure to see my other items for more great firefighting antiques and memorabilia. The eye shields are scratched but the spring is still tight. It is size 6 7/8- 7 1/2 Med Adj. C $105.25. This helmet was that of Frank W. King of Paterson, a Volunteer Assistant Chief Engineer from 1886-1888. The helmet was made by Cairns and Brothers in New York. This helmet is in excellent condition with only a small flake of paint off of the front brim. Posted with.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp*73c7e%3D%3E-13fc4b2b6b6-0xef-, Vintage Cairns & Brothers Leather Face Aluminum Fireman's Helmet- Engine 4 STFD. Including the fires aluminum helmet in the 1920s, followed by a custom low profile helmet named the "Philadelphian", which was made for the specific needs of firefighters in the City of Brotherly Love. This is a vintage Cairns firefighter helmet from Stony Brook NY. Free shipping. Size: 13, CAIRNS & BROTHER PPLFD FIBERGLASS FIREFIGHTER HELMET Cairns & Brother PPLFD Firefighter helmet, fiberglass shell and leather front. ALL ITEMS ARE DESCRIBED TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY. Vintage 1980's Cairns Brother Firefighter Fire Helmet Phoenix 660 Lieutenant. Martin Brothers (English, active 1873-1914) Crumpled Vase with Inscription, Martin Brothers, UK, Regimental Luftschiffer Tsacho Helmet Lid Stein, 1914-18 WW1 GERMAN SPIKED PICKELHAUBE HELMET, 1939-45 WW2 GERMAN ARMY HELMET DATED 1941, US NAVY HGU-20/P CLAMSHELL PILOT FLIGHT HELMET, Martin Brothers (English, active 1873-1914) Double Gourd Buttressed Vase, Martin Brothers, UK, 1903, 1:1 Charles Leclerc Signed Ferrari Racing Helmet BAS WITNESS LIMITED EDITION 1-10, Original Tiny Toons Original Production Cel Warner Brothers COA included, Antique Arts & Crafts Stickley Brothers Mission Oak Book Stand c1910, Edwin Martin (English, 1860-1915) Vase with Prunts, Martin Brothers, UK, c. 1900, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Cairns helmets in my collection, please scroll down and click on individual photos to enlarge. Cairns And Bro Fire Helmet Eagle Fire Fighter Rochester NY Rare Hard To Find NOS. : $385.00. Leather Badge with Engine 4 S T F D. Good vintage condition. Please see pictures. The size is adjustable. Items are generally shipped within two business days after payment is received. Cairns & Brother Fire Fighter Helmet 662c Metro Ii/cairns Fire Fighter H, Cairns & Brother N660c Metro Firefighters Helmet Cairns & Brother Firefi. Engine #2 on leather front with enamel pins. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Source: 1 10-year warranty applies only to MSA Cairns helmets manufactured on or after January 1, 2015. . Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. Fraternal, Political, Organizations See More. CHIEF PFCO, Vintage Firefighter`s Helmet By Safety Supply, Canada. Helmets, toys, helmet fronts, badges, ribbons, and many other items over the coming months. Antique Cairns & Brothers Atlantic City Fire Department Captains fire helmet. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp*72%3F7e%3D%3E-13e9fd21a00-0xf7-, 1988 CAIRNS BROTHERS. I need a new helmet. It is a great piece to add to your collection. Sale Price SGD 17.93 If you have questions or concerns, please contact us for a prompt response. Antique Cairns Brother New York HIGH EAGLE Crest Fireman Helmet Aluminum Brass, Lot of 5 Cairns & Brothers Firemens Firefighter Helmet, Black, Model 770, vintage Cairns and Brothers Firefighter 660 helmet with chin strap/clean liner. I will be listing tons of books. Cairns and Brothers Miniature Leather Fire Helmet. $22.45 shipping. Detroit Fire Department. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Mfg, 2013 metro 660c Firefighter Helmet Cairns & Brother FIRE RESCUE Yellow ems at the best online prices at eBay! NO REFUNDS. HAPPY BIDDING, Cairns & Brothers FDNY Dekalb 1 Fire Helmet Front Shield Device, Offered today is a Vintage Cairns& Brothers FDNY Style fire Helmet Front Shield Device. Cairns & Bro Firefighter Helmet. The helmet has some wear shown in the photos. A well made Cairns miniature helmet! Not sure on how to tell the size. $67.99 10% off + $17.99 shipping. Please be sure to see my other items for more great firefighting antiques and memorabilia. ENGINE 1 CFD. over all in very good cond. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vintage Cairns Leather Fire Helmet at the best online prices at eBay! Copyright 2008-2023 PicClick Inc. All Rights Reserved. Please e-mail any questions ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS. The manufacturer's tag is also a give away: Cairns moved to Clifton, NJ from . Up for auction is this well USED firefighting Cairns 660 helmet. FREE shipping . IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. North Hampton 21 Fire Dept and Captain NHFD. Firefighter Helmet Cairns & Brother 660C Metro FIRE FIGHTER RESCUE HELMET 1983? Turning off personalised advertising opts you out of these sales. Shop online or call today! I do not know much about this item. ALL BUY IT NOW ITEM MUST BE PAID FOR IMMEDIATELY! Your credit card or PayPal account will be charged. Original Price SGD 35.11 I see a 0-9 wheel or pie chart on underside of helmet and the ones marked are last half of 5 to first part of the 7. Seller: dudeabides11 (1,429) 100%, $166.83. 10-29-2011, 05:41 PM. The inside is near mint. $503.28 $ 503. Cairns & Brothers NJ Metal Fire Helmet Leather Shield Brass Crest Lining Intact, Antique Firemans Helmet from Warwick by Cairns & Brothers, VINTAGE LEATHER EMBOSSED FIREMANS HELMET COLUMBIA ENGINE CO. #1 NY, CAIRNS, Antique Cairns & Brothers Metal Fire Helmet Fire Force Department Reserve, VINTAGE CHIEF'S AIDE RFD SHIELD FIRE DEPT CAIRNS LEATHER HELMET FIREMAN FIREMEN, VINTAGE CAIRNS BROTHER ALUMINUM FIREMAN DEPARTMENT FIRE FIGHTER HELMET, MORNING PRIDE FIREMAN FIREFIGHTER HELMET - HAS SEEN ACTIVE FIRE DUTY, VINTAGE CAIRNS & BROTHER BLACK LEATHER FIRE HELMET BASKING RIDGE,N.J. around the red felt type lining. Vintage Blue Point Fire Helmet Shield New York Engine Company 2, Red Head 6" To 2-1/2" NH Adapter - Intake Discharge - Aluminum Coupling. For International orders we ship Priority International and are unable to make any exceptions. If youre interested in speaking with an MSA sales rep or Authorized Cairns Distributor to see if you qualify for a formal fire helmet evaluation, complete the form below. No shield(brackets are there) Again helmet has been well used(if only it could talk) Size is adjustable. Helmet colors in the early days varied depending on the colors favored by . Comes with shield. Ready for use! Top deal of the day : Save up to 16% on used cairns fire helmets sale bargains! Whatev. Size: 14.5 x 11.5 x 7.5", DESCRIPTION: Cairns & Brother, Inc. leather firefighter's helmet. Anyhoos, got a call from msa/cairns and she said that the "H" puts it between '63 & '65. Going into a burning building for a professional firefighter is the ultimate thrill. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR COST OF SHIPPING BACK ITEM(S) Sellebrity Analytics. Free shipping. STORE 235 SHELF J-12-4 INITIALS MM DATE 6-10-13 Find. Patent number indicates that this was made in the 1960's. Cairns & Brother Fire Helmet shell only Yellow N660C Metro: Vintage Black Cairns Brothers Fire Fireman Helmets 660 Shield Visor lot of 2: HAMPTON FD CAIRNS & BROS ALLWOOD CLIFTON NJ Fire Department Helmet Firefighting: ANTIQUE CAIRNS & BROTHERS LEATHER FIRE HELMET - ECLIPSE MFD : Vintage Black Metal Cairns & Brother Fire Helmet. Please view all photos as they are an important part of the description of the item. It's in excellent vintage condition. Authentic very good condition Cairns& Brothers 660 Firemans Helmet. The liner is a bit tattered from use. Info. Over the next few weeks I will be listing items that belonged to a Hopkinsville Kentucky Fireman Fire Fighting collector. best of . This Helmet was owned by a retired Pensacola.Florida Fireman. sticker. Vintage Cairns & Brothers Firefighter Helmet w/Shield Phoenix Heavy Smoke 1980. Please email! Cairns And Brothers Fire Helmet #660 Phoenix Vintage 80s Nice Helmet Man Cave. INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS PAY WITH PAYPAL ONLY. CAIRNS & BROS. FIRE HELMET W/ FLIP DOWN SHIELD, CLOTH NECK PROTECTOR & STRAP. Both have labels showing dates from 1985. We will not ship first class or any other method. . Interior label reads "Cairns and Bro, 143 Grand St. N.Y, CAIRNS & BROTHER FIREFIGHTER HELMETS - LOT OF 2 Lot of two Cairns & Brother Firefighter helmet with plastic shells, includes: Ewansville, New Jersey Fire Police helmet with chinstrap, leathe. Heavy Brass Cairns and Brothers Logo Firefighter Statue SCARCE, Offered is this heavy cast brass firefighter statue that was a give away from Cairns and Brothers. Cairns And Brothers Fire Helmet #660 Phoenix Vintage 80s Nice Helmet Man Cave. These would look great if that could be done. Vintage Cairns& Brothers Clifton N.J. Leather Face and Aluminum Fireman's Helmet. You will also find a full range of fire fighter safety gear and equipment available all in one convenient location to fully equip your crew and station so that they are always ready when the bell rings. NJ. Two early CAIRNS & BRO leather Fireman helmet badges; One black, one cream colored. Many of today's Cairns fire helmet designs are based on innovative firsts attributed to the company. The other is missing parts of liner. Integrated technology. $200.00. Thanks for looking. With Rare Split Face Shield. Posted with 336.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2B%3E336-13eae1a9275-0x108-, Older Cairns Brothers 660 Firefighting Helmet Yellow. Cairns Brothers Paramedic Firemans Helmet. This item is for DISPLAY ONLY. Atlantic city fd captains shield. Or for parts. If you have any questions. Firefighter Helmet Collector Fireman Franklin Square New York AUTHENTIC BULLARD. Aluminum shell, and leather front. Leather 1890's Cairns Brothers Fire Helmet. VERY NICE. While today's Cairns fire helmets utilize the latest . HOWEVER IF WE DO MISS SOMETHING,we are only human) OR IF THE ITEM IS LISTED INCORRECTLY, WE WILL TAKE IT BACK FOR A FULL REFUND. I have a Officially Used Vintage Firefighter Helmet V.F.C Little Creek Cairns& Brothers Patent Allwood. Call Us: 1-800-568-2403 / 1-712-792-3143 email: Shopping Cart 0 . Our customer, to be satisfied. $112.50. Follow Us! Offered is this very fine miniature leather fire helmet made by Cairns and Brothers. White painted leather shell, painted bugle emblem on front, gilt painted scrolling design al. Aluminum shell with chin strap and leather front. Top Rated Seller. Shipping $59.40. Manufacture date: 05/17/1999. WE WILL GIVE A SHIPPING DISCOUNT FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS PURCHASED. $275. Size: 14 x 8 x 11", CAIRNS & BROTHER AFD CHIEF FIREFIGHTER HELMET Cairns & Brother AFD Chief firefighter helmet, fiberglass shell with chin strap and leather front.  Size: 14 x 11 x 7", CAIRNS & BROTHER BEACH HAVEN FIREFIGHTER HELMET NO. Size: 17 x 11 x 8", CAIRNS & BROTHER BARNEGAT ALUMINUM FIREFIGHTER HELMET Cairns & Brother Barnegat, New Jersey firefighter helmet. Most item that I ship will go U.P.S. Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, US, Please enlarge the pics to inspect the item fully. A well made Cairns miniature helmet! Not a Sam Houston, but rather an N5 Newyorker, the original. And to this very day, when it comes to head protection, more first responders trust Cairns than any other fire helmet brand. Vintage Cairns & Brothers Firefighter Helmet w/Shield Phoenix Heavy Smoke 1980. Seller 99.1% positive. The MSA Cairns 1010 fire helmets are among MSA's most popular styles of MSA Cairns fire helmet for structural and proximity firefighting. Compact size to support EMS. Straps are in good condition. Surface scratches. CIRCA: 20th Century ORIGIN: USA DIMENSIONS: H: 7.5" W: 11.25" L: 15" Have a similar item, CAIRNS BROTHERS FIRE WARDEN LEATHER FIREFIGHTER HELMET A nice Vintage Cairns Brothers Fire Warden 149 Badge Leather Helmet with Retracting Dust Visor, with normal wear commensurate with age and use ov, CAIRNS & BROTHER LEATHER AFD CHIEF FIREFIGHTER HELMET Cairns & Brother parade AFD Chief firefighter helmet. 1,429+ items sold. I take great pride in wearing my 880 on the job. This extremely rare black New Yorker Model N5A Cairns Fireman Helmet bears the E marking on the seal. Offered is this very fine miniature leather fire helmet made by Cairns and Brothers. Contact your local MSA rep for more information or to order! YOU ARE LIABLE FOR ALL CUSTOMS TAXES AND PAPERWORK. Irving. Includes chin strap, eye shields, and reflective dec, Vintage "Cairns & brother" Black Leather Firefighter's Helmet, CAIRNS & BROTHER BARNEGAT ALUMINUM FIREFIGHTER HELMET Cairns & Brother Barnegat New Jersey Captain helmet. We do combine shipping on all active listings to save you shipping costs which in our opinion are getting out of control. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. Beautiful condition antique cairns& brothers fire helmet. Beautiful 2.75" Rosewood Pen Knife, Mint New & Sweet. Has small chip on back. I am selling this AS-IS for collectible purposes. Please email! 1890's Cairns Brothers Fire Helmet all leather the helmet is in great condition for its age all the leather is in perfect condition no cracks or chips rare for a 123 year old piece. I will be happy to combine shipping costs for any multiple purchases whenever possible. Vintage Cairns & Brothers Firemans leather Hat. Search. INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please do not win our auctions if you. Antique Fire Helmet, Cairns Deputy Chief Fire Helmet. The right combination of durability and performance. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH YOUR TRACKING NUMBER. Learn more in our Privacy Policy, Help Centre, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Neat! If this item contains incorrect or inappropriate information please, Relevant Free delivery for many products. International Bidders Welcome! Fire King Zodiac Mug Gemini Anchor Hocking Mint! it shows some wear around inside brim. Nr! CAIRNS ALUMINUM SENATOR HELMET $ 210.00 . Clifton New Jersey, MFRS of Firemens Equipment& Supplies fire fighter helmet. Vintage Cairns 5A fire helmet . Vintage Cairns and Brothers Fire Helmet STONY BROOK New York Leather Shield. Here's a pair of Cairns& Bros. N660CEX firefighting helmets. Leather could also be dyed or the helmet painted after construction. good luck with whatever you get and stay safe brother JOHN 15:13 ISAIAH 43:2 1st Asst. Post Cancel. The brass holder is a little bent but still firmly attatched. 15, CAIRNS & BROTHER LHFD FIBERGLASS FIREFIGHTER HELMET, CAIRNS & BROTHER PPLFD FIBERGLASS FIREFIGHTER HELMET, Cairns And Brother Inc. Leather Firefighter Helmet, CAIRNS BROTHERS FIRE WARDEN LEATHER FIREFIGHTER HELMET, CAIRNS & BROTHER LEATHER AFD CHIEF FIREFIGHTER HELMET, Ticonderoga NY Fire Department Helmet, Engine 2, New Hyde Park Fire Department Helmet, 1st Lieut, Archie Griffin and Brothers Autographed Ohio State Mini Helmet, German WWII Luftwaffe Paratrooper Helmet - Barn Find, Memorial to South Carolina Confederate Brothers, Signed Herter Brothers Sideboard w/ Carving. The perfect combination of durability and performance in a lightweight, high performance design. The front badge still has KFD under the Keystone emblem dose not have the upper letters above the design. CAIRNS & BROS PFD Fireman Helmet 1960s. firefighter turnout gear belt keepers leather fire helmet acu poncho survivair mask globe turnout police riot helmet boots fire fighter . (607) $75.00. $274.99. It has its original front holder and hanging hook on the back. Very unique piece of fireman history! Helmet was made by Cairns& Bros and size tagged a 7 1/4. YOU MUST PAY WITHIN 5 DAYS OF AUTION END DATE. Comes with shield. Source: 1 10-year warranty applies only to MSA Cairns helmets manufactured on or after January 1, 2015. ThisArtGallery. Cairns Fire Helmet, Cairns Leather Helmet, Black Helmet Collectible Shields, Collectible Firefighting & Rescue Helmets, Helmet Collectible Shields, From the earliest days of organized fire departments the proper gear has included some form of fire helmet. 1044 w/ Defender Visor. SPONSORED. $61.19. I will ship WorldWide but you must have a PayPal account no other form of payment will be accepted.Outside U.S.A. Comment. ALL ITEMS MUST BE PAID FOR WITHIN 3 DAYS FROM THE END OF THE LISTING. 14" long. APPsVintage. This is a white captains helmet. NICE CAIRNS BLACK LEATHER HELMET. I want to say it was from a Pennsylvania fire company possible the Keystone Fired Department that use to be in Uniontown PA just seems logical since it was purchased at an estate sale not that far from their. Thanks for looking! $50.00 + $15.00 shipping. Join . See More. Turning off the personalised advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalisation technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Product condition: Used. NO RESERVE! Vintage 1952 Firemans Fire Fighter Helmet MSA, Vintage Firefighter Helmet "LCAFD" "CVFPD" "number 8", Vintage 1980's Red Bullard Firedome Ii Fireman's Helmet # Fh-2100 - Driv, Vintage Firefighter Fiberglass Black Helmet - Plectron Shield Signed Ret, Universal Studios Fire ( N5a N6a Cairns Firefighting Firefighter ), 1862 T-3 AU Condition Three 3 Cent Silver Trime Civil War Date - I-14134, White Leather Fire Helmet Front Marked. This Helmet was used for the"Park Forest Protection Department" This was the Department was named before it became the"Park Forest Fire Department" This Helmet is Dirty. 5A 'New Yorker' pre. Pre-owned. $ 345.00. AND TRACKING NUMBER. Early helmets were made of tanned leather and had a natural brown color after finishing with preservative oils. D** Vintage leather Pre 1940s Cairns Brothers fire helmet Good condition firefighting Ad vertisement by ChelseasDailyDeals. I RQUIRE IMMEDIATE PAYMENT AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE AUCTION. When Gratacap retired in 1850 the Cairns brothers took over the company and the first Cairns fire helmets were produced under their name. VINTAGE CAIRNS & BROTHERS ALUMINUM & LEATHER FIREMEN FIRE HELMET WESTMINSTER FD, FREE USA SHIPPING VINTAGE CAIRNS& BROTHERS INC. OF CLIFTON NEW JERSEY WHITE ALUMINUM FIREMENS FIRE HELMET W/WHITE& GENUINE RED LEATHER SHIELD WESTMINSTER FIRE DEPARTMENT LIEUTENANT HELMET PRE-OWNED EXCELLENT CONDITION.VERY NICE HAS ORIGINAL CLOTH HELMET STRAP BUT INSIDE HARNESS ASSEMBLY IS MISSING STATED SIZE IS 7 1/8 BUT SINCE HARNESS IS MISSING. Length: 14" Width: 11" with liner, Cairns and Brothers classic 1000 Fire Helmet black, I have here a classic 1000 Cairns and Brothers Fire Helmet black in used cond look at the pics and judge for yourself.free shipping lower 48 states, Vintage White Cairns & Brothers Asst Chief Fireman Firefighter Helmet. helmet is from 1972 as shown in picture. | Free shipping on many items! 5 out of 5 stars (132) $ 415.00. Business listings of Fireman Helmet manufacturers, suppliers and exporters in Mumbai, , , Maharashtra along with their contact details & address. In there found condition. 601 Cairns & Brother Bordentown Consolidated Station firefighter helmet, #601. This is complete with the brass band and liner made from the same material as a full sized helmet. Other than that it is structurally intact. Fire Helmet Lid-Fits Phenix Technology, Cairns, MorningPride Ben 2, Lion and Bullard helmets. Cairns is one of leading manufacturers of fire helmets in the world today. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands . Antique / Vintage 1940's Fire Helmet by CAIRNS & BROTHER Aluminum body with ornate etched brass fittings. $67.99 10% off + $17.99 shipping. $67.99 10% off + $17.99 shipping. Cairns and Brothers fire helmet metal disk tag marked New York, from 1940s. BECAUSE THE UNITED STATES POST OFFICE DOES NOT OFFER COVERAGE FOR OVERSEAS 1st CLASS MAIL. Manufacturing date is 3/5/92. A sleek, low-profile, NFPA-compliant goggle designed to fit . SHIPPING INSURANCE: We package items as well as we can, making the extra effort to ensure they arrive intact& undamaged. Cairns & Brothers Fire Helmets And Supplies Catalog 1963, Cairns & Brother Fireman's Jacket And Helmet, Cairns & Brothers Fire Helmet Cairns Metro N660C Fire Helmet W/ Liner &, Cairns & Brother Reprint (1975) Of A Cairns & Brother Firemen's Equipmen. SHIPPING ON LOST, DAMAGED OR STOLEN ITEMS SO IT WILL BE THE INTERNATIONAL BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY ON ANY AND ALL 1ST CLASS SHIPPING. Here are just a few reasons . Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. are not willing to pay the priority international shipping cost that is shown in our shipping details. Please add me to your favorites list so you can keep up with all the fire department collectibles that I will be selling this month. Only thing missing from the helmet is its rear round hook for hanging but still has its fitting just the loop is gone. Cairns & Brothers Firefighter Helmet- Volunteer Hose. Popular; Very n ice F iremans Helmet to hang on a wall and create a nice atmosphere. All the brass is also still intact as well as the sweat band would be about a 6 1/8 head to fit. CAIRNS & BROTHER FIREFIGHTER HELMET - LOT OF 3 Lot of three Cairns & Brother Firefighter helmets with plastic shells, and chinstraps. Measure, Cairns & Brother Firefighter Helmet. The presentation medallion on the rear brim was likely added sometime after is term expired in 1888. Has small chip on back. NO DROP SHIPPING. 3/4 | Gold, Silver, Jewelry, Coins & More, Chinese Antique, Jewelry, and Estate Auction, CAIRNS & BROTHER FIREFIGHTER HELMETS - LOT OF 2, CAIRNS & BROTHER FIREFIGHTER HELMET - LOT OF 3, CAIRNS & BROTHER EARLY FIREFIGHTER HELMET, CAIRNS & BROTHER ALUMINUM FIREFIGHTER HELMET, CAIRNS & BROTHER RIVERSIDE FIREFIGHTER HELMET, CAIRNS & BROTHER BORDENTOWN FIREFIGHTER HELMET NO. Cairns Aluminum High Eagle Fire Helmet. Item: 325527443470 I do combine shipping for multiple purchases. THE LAST ONE WENT QUICK! FOR SALE! Hi guys, I have a question. Just wanted to say a big thank you for keeping the company alive. If so, click below to start a discussion with us to see if you qualify for a formal department weartrial. 0% negative feedback. CAIRNS ALUMINUM SENATOR HELMET $ 215.00 . VINTAGE Cairns Brothers Model 4570 Yellow Fire Firefighter FD Helmet Clifton NJ, Shows some use and wear. Scratched and Dinged/Banged up from Use. 1947. Paypal please. Post Cancel. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Remember that you can save money on multiple purchases with combined shipping. Marion Volunteer Fire Department. Cairns & Brothers Firefighter helmet, embossed with leather, and shield. Seller 99.6% positive. Size: 14.25 x 11.75 x 7.5", CAIRNS & BROTHER RIVERSIDE FIREFIGHTER HELMET Cairns & Brother Riverside Fire Department firefighter helmet. Check out my other items! There is a paper label inside the helmet describing the model(662C) Color(Yellow) size(adjustable) and date of manufacture(1991) The helmet does have it's original liner and chin strap- in very good to excellent condition.