In addition, all non paying bidders will be held liable for a $500 re-listing fee that if not paid, WILL be filed with all 3 major credit bureaus. Any known obvious defects that are not normal wear and tear will be noted in the listing. They do not fail only by the sun. Fuel monitor system lights, all fiber optics, all lights in and out, all illuminated visor mirrors and covers, all power motors, trunk remote, power antenna, and trunk pull down. SmartMotorGuide New York, NY - All rights Bid Retractions Bid retractions are not allowed nor will be recognized within 12 hours of auctions end. It is agreed by all parties in relation to any transaction involving this vehicle that the proper venue for any legal proceedings will be conducted in the state of Illinois. An aftermarket antenna would make the CB inoperative. We are largest vintage car website with the. Glue and plastic just give way due to time. Literally. Size comparison between 1974 Cadillac Fleetwood Sixty Special Brougham and 1977 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham. 1989 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance . Buyer must contact Midwest Auto Collection before hitting the Buy It Now Button to insure vehicle availability. I have placed a nos '85 Fleetwood Brougham front grill, front parking lights, and rear tail lights on this car. Cadillac first used the name in 1916 to designate an enclosed 5-7 passenger sedan body style. If the car is not paid for (or other arrangements are not made), we reserve the right to resell the vehicle seven days after the close of the eBay auction or receipt of deposit. Priced at nearly $11,000, Cadillac produced 24,500 examples of the 1976 Fleetwood Brougham four-door sedan. Cadillac : Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance Sedan 4-Door 1985 cadillac fleetwood brougham d elegance 13 000 original miles lincoln. PLEASE CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER EBAY AUCTIONS !!!!!!! Before the shift to the Arlington Assembly plant in Arlington, Texas, some early model year 1988s were produced at Detroit Assembly in late 1987 before the plant's December closure, and construction continued at Arlington through 1992. Please keep in mind that we are NOT affiliated with any shipping or transport companies. This protects both the Buyer and Seller from Unethical Feedback Practices. The car is White Exterior, Interior Is tan Leather That Is In overall good Condition other than the front seats and center arm rest. We will provide you with proper sales tax documentation showing proof of the taxes we collect for you. In 1965, the "Brougham" name was first affixed to "Fleetwood" on the Fleetwood Sixty Special as an upgraded option package, which included a vinyl roof and special "Brougham" script lettering on the sides, but it was not a separate model. The fuel injected engines proved to be reliable contenders and provided a marked power improvement over the Oldsmobile 307 carbureted engines. In my opinion the interior is simply to die for. I always wanted to build a hot rod Cadillac, and now its time to move on. There are more pictures at jim hailey classic cars dot and a com. This Fleetwood Brougham was purchased by my uncle in 1986. Starting in 1971 the Sixty Special was only available as the well equipped Fleetwood Sixty Special Brougham. Make Cadillac. Sure you can find cars in need of restoration in ugly colors with inferior drivetrains, but if you really know these cars then you realize how ridiculously rare this is. The 5.7 is good but you can tell it is a truck engine, not to mention it is saddled with the love it or hate it pseudo Euro trim of the '90 to '92 years. Our goal is not to sell as many cars as possible but to make sure the ones we do sell will exceed your expectations. Original paint on all body panels. An extremely large vehicle, the Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham was introduced from 1947 until 1996 with the name combining two very well-known Cadillac trim lines, the Brougham . Additionally, door-mounted front seatbelts became standard in order to meet federal safety standards as the 1990 Brougham was the only Cadillac model without a driver's side airbag. Period. FEATURES AND OPTION INFORMATION EVERYTHING WORKS INCLUDING THE CLOCK!!! California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. There is no bondo anywhere and most of the car is original paint. Midwest Auto Collection should be contacted by phone, e-mail or in person for final pricing, availability of this vehicle and Features described in this advertisement. I have been on eBay for 11 years and have sold several classic cars out of my collection here. This Vehicle Is Located In Folsom California, I Will Ship Anywhere At Buyers Expense. The DeVille and Fleetwood Brougham rode on the same 121.5" wheelbase and were powered by the 425 cubic inch (7.0L) V8. In great shape overall with 54k miles. Some classic car lovers may think that this 1991 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance isn't old enough to be shown here. The best cosmetic year for the 1980 to 1992 body style. Powered by a 305 V8 engine with a 700R4 Automatic transmission. All deposits and fees collected are NON-REFUNDABLE in the event the vehicle is not paid for. We do have a showroom with abou, This is a very nice, clean Cadillac, Brougham dElegance. $ 6,995. The steering, brakes, and suspension are all as tight as they should be for an ideally kept 35 year old car. If the vehicle is going to be shipped, full payment must be received before the vehicle is delivered to the shipping company. Sign in now to prevent your Saved Listings from expiring. In these cases, there may be a short delay in receiving the title and/or documents which can take 10 to 21 days from the time we pay the vehicle off. Everything works, fluids changed and all age related updates tended to; needs nothing to drive around town on a gorgeous Sunday. I do not know what the original miles were at that time. For 1991, the LV2 V8 was replaced by a Chevrolet FI V8 that produced 170hp (127kW; 172PS), while the Chevrolet 350 produced 185hp (138kW; 188PS). I am only attempting to sell this one because someone has put a gun to my head. Buyer Inspections Every effort has been made to accurately and fairly describe this vehicle to you. It means the car can sit for months, if not years, and start/run without mandatory fuel injection issues, not to mention sensor issues common to throttle body injections. Find your dream car today. The model received a facelift in 1990 and was replaced by the 1993 rear wheel drive D-body Cadillac Fleetwood. More pictures on my website if you Google my name, I'm the first one up. We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX), PAYPAL and/or personal checks for the initial deposit only. The vin "9" engine is the high output version of the base LV2 307 vin code Y and shares most parts with it. New bidders with zero feedback rating should email us or call us prior to bidding. Options and . We hand pick every one of our cars whether we are buying a pristine vehicle from a private collector, a well-serviced new car store trade or even a fully inspected vehicle from a manufacturer's auction.Issues such as overpromising and under delivering, bait 'n switch, and misrepresentation of vehicles simply wont be tolerated. It means the car can sit for months, if not years, and start/run without mandatory fuel injection issues, not to mention sensor issues common to throttle body injections. The transport usually takes about 1-3 days to set up. Mr Khalid hold a degree in Marketing/Sales from Northern Illinois University and an in- progress MBA, he has been able to merge the theoretical and practical knowledge he has acquired and has developed a successful business model for Midwest Auto Collection. I remember the cars new and could see how the original owner's then reveled in never washing the wire hubcaps or the white walls for that matter. Only 58k on das, 1988 Cadillac Brougham. The wire wheels are actually balanced and hold air without tubes! It is powered by its original 4.1L Digital Fuel Injection V8 and 4-speed overdrive automatic transmission with 3.42:1 rear axle ratio. Shifting is smooth and rattles are non existent. ONLY 32,439 MILES! You can find this incredibly-preserved "old" Fleetwood Brougham here on eBay in Albuquerque, New Mexico and the . Any and all differences must be addressed prior to the sale of this vehicle. The Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham was a luxury car manufactured by Cadillac from 1977 through 1986. Midwest Auto Collection shall in no way be held liable for any errors or omissions to be found in this advertisement. The "d'Elegance" and "Talisman" sub-models . Rare early 90 Brougham with the Olds 4BBL engine. Comes with a tray. Of course, as pictured, I have all the original parts in excellent condition if you want to original look back. The price is right and please email any questions you may have on this item. Chrome wrapped center posts encapsulate the luminescent carriage lights and the door edge guards were color matched the color of the car. I like them better, I always thought the '84 to '85 trim was the absolute best. Model Fleetwood. The cheapest offer starts at $ 1,500. Age is starting to catch up with my 1991 Brougham, I'd like to unload it before it needs a paint job/restoration work in the next 2-3 years. . I saw probably around a thousand I guess. allclassifieds.ca. I had the crush kits behind the bumper replaced and painted due to age and that is the only thing done to it. Are you looking to buy your dream classic car? . Cadillac : Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance Sedan 4-Door 1985 cadillac fleetwood brougham d elegance 13 000 original miles lincoln, Cadillac : Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance Sedan 4-Door 1980 cadillac fleetwood brougham d elegance 24 k miles astroroof big block, Cadillac : Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance Sedan 4-Door 1980 cadillac fleetwood brougham d elegance astroroof low miles lincoln, Cadillac : Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegance D'ELEGANCE~SOUTHERN CAR~LEATHER~V8~25K MLS~, Cadillac : Fleetwood BROGHAM D'ELEGANCE 1979 cadillac fleetwood brogham d elegance, Cadillac : Fleetwood De'Elegance 1991 cadillac fleetwood brougham d elegance runs great, 1986 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance Sedan 4-Door 1986 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance Sedan 4-Door 5.0L, 1985 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance Sedan 4-Door 1985 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance, 4,000 original miles, original tire. In addition, all non paying bidders will be held liable for a $500 re-listing fee that if not paid, WILL be filed with all 3 major credit bureaus. I have owned I guess all the drivetrain variations for this body car. No accidents and no rust. FREE SHIPPING WITH BUY IT NOW PURCHASE !!! This leads me to tell you this car wears all its original sheet metal and body pieces. Jan 31, 2023 in Tixuz 24 pictures . or $389/mo. 1991 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegance with 106619 original miles the Car runs perfect no oil leaks and transmission shifts perfect!! Loaded DeElegance with optional wire wheel. I SPECIALIZE IN LOCATING PRISTINE CLASSIC CARS.EXCELLENT HISTORY OF CAR EXPORTS FOR OUT OF COUNTRY BUYERS. reserved. For 1990, the Brougham received a new digital instrument cluster inside, and composite headlamps, contemporary taillamp lenses, flush bumper moldings, new lower body moldings and an optional Chevrolet 350 V8. Of course they are in excellent original condition as pictured. Posted Over 1 Month. Cadillac noted that Webster defines "Talisman" as "something producing apparently magical or miraculous effects." With that in mind, Cadillac set about creating its most exclusive, most luxurious . NEW OIL CHA, 1990 Cadillac Brougham Sedan, only 34,000 original miles, this car is in exceptional condition in every way minus the rear tailfin fillers that is slightly faded, the rest of the paint and mol, Awesome driving 1992 Cadillac Fleetwood Hearse by Federal with only 90k miles on it. Lot #71,362. The 5.7 is good but you can tell it is a truck engine, not to mention it is saddled with the love it or hate it pseudo Euro trim of the '90 to '92 years. If you collect classic cars you know what this means. Today I'm reviewing . Please note I have been on eBay for 12 years and have 100% positive feedback. From the seller's description: 1976 Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance with 59,832 original miles. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to the sale of this vehicle. Ask for details. Buyer is responsible for any inspection charges and fees. 1992 cadillac brougham - orlando, florlando classic carsorlando, fl 32824ph: 4074280116web: orlandoclassiccars. 1992 Cadillac Brougham d'Elegance 5.7 FI V8. ATTN International and Canadian Buyers: we can assist you by faxing proper sales and title documentation to the U.S. border crossing or shipping port of choice for you. Please call if you have any questions regarding our titling policy. Below are a few of the other vehicles currently available from Midwest Auto Collection About Midwest Auto Collection Thank you for taking the time to visit Midwest Auto Collection, your premiere source for hand picked luxury and sports cars. We hand pick every one of our cars whether we are buying a pristine vehicle from a private collector, a well-serviced new car store trade or even a fully inspected vehicle from a manufacturer's auction.Issues such as overpromising and under delivering, bait 'n switch, and misrepresentation of vehicles simply wont be tolerated. The Brougham wore a cross-hatch grille in 1987 and 1988 which was an identical re-cast of the 1981 Fleetwood Brougham/DeVille grille. Larry (as people knew him) was one of four of the seven Fisher brothers who brought Fisher Body Corporation under the General Motors umbrella in 1919. The Driver and passenger seat need to be re-upholstered!! 1979 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegance and. It broke a few months ago when I plugged it in again (if you have a working factory antenna you are urged to unplug it as the plastic nylon cord inside gets brittle due to age) to show a friend it worked. If you collect classic cars you know what this means. The Used 1990 Cadillac Brougham comes with rear . Cadillac : Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance Sedan 4-Door 1978 cadillac fleetwood brougham, Cadillac : Fleetwood BROUGHAM D'ELEGANCE - 34K MI VINTAGE SURVIVIOR STRETCH LIMO-1986 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegance-34K, Cadillac : Fleetwood Brougham 1990 cadillac fleetwood brougham d elegance as new gm museum car, Cadillac : Fleetwood ONE OWNER~RARE 5.7L ENG~D'ELEGANCE~EXTREMELY NICE~ONLY 45K~RUST FREE~WOW~. To reduce market confusion over the smaller front-wheel drive Fleetwood (introduced in 1985), the D-body Fleetwood Brougham was renamed the Cadillac Brougham. If you bought the d'Elegance package you got these color to body matched hubcaps standard from 1980 to 1985. The model received a facelift in 1990 and was replaced by . The four-door sedans rested on a new X-chassis that allowed the body to be positioned . - Fotografia vintage 3241069 | Collectibles, Photographic Images, Photographs | eBay! Thank you for visiting; Photo Viewer 1991 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance ONE OWNER~RARE 5.7L ENG~D'ELEGANCE~EXTREMELY NICE~ONLY 45K~RUST FREE~WOW~ VIEW OTHER AUCTIONS ASK SELLER QUESTION Vital Information Year Make Model Mileage Engine 1991 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance 45,684 5.0L Throttle Body Injection V8 Engine Exterior Interior Stock# VIN Light Antelope Antelope MK2841 1G6DW5473MR703603 view window sticker view new window sticker View All Photos Description 1991 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance 1991 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD BROUGHAM DELEGANCE CLEAN VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT 100% AUTOCHECK REPORT ONE OWNER! So I have lived with converting the original antenna to manual. Out of state buyers are responsible for ALL state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. 93-96 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD BROUGHAM RWD OEM RIGHT FRONT HEATED SEAT SWITCH CONTROL (Fits: Cadillac Fleetwood) $80.42. Lots of power assists and luxury everywhere. A triple black Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance with 2,300 original miles. Please Note The Following Vehicle Location is at our clients hom, 1987 Cadillac Brougham miles 43,500 1 Owner The car is 100% perfect 5.0L engine Automatic Sunroof Power windows Power Seats, power Steering everything works Please Note The Following Vehi, 1989 Cadillac Brougham runs and drives clean title new paint new flat screen blue tooth radio. $6,995 Total price . This $500 deposit is good towards the purchase of the vehicle and will be deducted from the total amount of the purchase (unless otherwise requested). [3][4] When the Sixty Special Series was retired in 1977, the Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham took its place as Cadillac's largest owner-driven sedan model through 1986.[3][7]. Midwest Auto Collection makes no representations, expressed or implied, to any actual or prospective purchaser or owner of this vehicle as to the existence, ownership, accuracy, description or condition of the listed vehicle's equipment, accessories, price, specials or any warranties. Light Blue 1991 Cadillac Fleetwood 305 V8 700r4 Automatic Available Now! These cars were only built for less than a month before the Chevy 5.0 engine became the platform standard. The Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham is a 4 door saloon (sedan)-bodied automobile with a front located engine powering the rear wheels. One owner garage kept 1996 cadillac fleetwood brougham with the rare. The Cadillac Brougham was discontinued in 1992. NO EXCEPTIONS. [1] Cadillac first used the name in 1916 to designate an enclosed 5-7 passenger sedan body style. All of these pieces fail in moderate to warm climates regardless of exterior element or exposure. The single name "Brougham" began to be used as specific Cadillac model in 1987, when the term "Fleetwood" was dropped from the former Fleetwood Brougham. For 1981, the 368 was provided with a modulated displacement system designed by Eaton Corporation, controlled by a digital computer, which locked off intake and exhaust valves to two or four of the eight cylinders, thus running effectively as a V6 or V4 under light load conditions when in third gear, and over 35mph (56km/h). Contact us at 630-376-6054 with any questions. In 1987, the Fleetwood Brougham name was shortened to simply Brougham, with production continuing through 1992 with only minor updates.. Cadillac used the "Fleetwood" name as a prefix between 1934 and 1976 on several of its most expensive models, always designating an elevated level of luxury. The 8 cylinder, overhead valve naturally aspirated engine has 2 valves per cylinder and a volume of 8.2 litres. It was the first year for the downsized white wall. The 6.0 and 5.7 Liter Fleetwood are easily the best. The 1992 Brougham received no major changes, as it was the final year. In 1986, the HT-4100 V8 was replaced with an Oldsmobile-sourced 307 cubic inch (5.0L) V8 in the Fleetwood Brougham. The 425cuin (7.0L) engine, a reduced bore 472, was further debored for 1980-81 to 368 cubic inches or 6.0liters in order to comply with newly-enacted CAFE standards. Due to the difficulty of foreign currency/bank transactions, purchases from clients outside of the United States, must pay by wire transfer only. Purchased by a private Florida collector in 2013, it has been driven only about 34K miles since new. It will require further detailing cleaning of engine compartment and other areas but the car still is very Respectful project that gets lots of attention and complements when I drive it. CLEAN CARFAX! Originally used for a single horse drawn enclosed carriage for 2-4 people, the Brougham owes its name to British statesman, Henry Brougham. Solid, strong running car! Garage kept, pampered and serviced, this car could not be nicer. I prefer the 6.0 Liter because it is smoother, quieter, has a better transmission, and can last longer. Our secure online application form is easy to complete, all you need are a few personal and employment details. Deposit The winning bidder is required to submit a $500 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit which is due immediately following the close of the auction. A Cadillac in the grand manner, this year's luxurious Fleetwood Brougham offered a choice of interior trim and finish: there was Morocco, an ornate matelass [mattress] cloth, or Medici crushed velour, and supple Sierra grain leather in any of nine colors (shown above, right, is Terra Cotta to match the Terra Cotta Firemist body finish) For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. Car photos: Car details: . Search. If the car is not paid for (or other arrangements are not made), we reserve the right to resell the vehicle seven days after the close of the eBay auction or receipt of deposit. Those have the really good 425 V8, but the styling is not quite as good as the '80 to '89. Engine and transmission are in perfect running order- it has had only one previous owner who took excellent care of the car, and we have continued routine maintenance (and kept diligent record of all service done, which you are welcome to view!). - Used Cadillac Fleetwood for sale in Olathe, Kansas | Lunny's Auto You pull it up and down by hand. Classifieds for Classic Cadillac Brougham. The power windows, power seats, power door-locks all work, The overall Body and paint is in Good shape!! Literally. The car is White Exterior, Interior Is tan . This leads me to tell you this car wears all its original sheet metal and body pieces. The owner of a Dodge, Chrysler, and Jeep dealer bought it new and kept it until his death. Some vehicle need to be retitled to the dealer in Illinois, and some titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans in process of pay off.