Our super feeling HSM insert feels tremendous and with polymer grooves and radial face geometry, rewards players with super charged topspin resulting in a superior ground hugging roll. At address, the crowned top line seems to melt into the shoulders. Lewis; Joe Ozaki; Na Yeon Choi and Fred Funk and are still winning on the Tour today. Shop. Today's top 1,000+ Weights jobs in Whittier, California, United States. Looks like we're having trouble connecting to our server. Bobby is also the first putter designer to incorporate removable multi-density (tungsten and lead) head and back weights in his designs. Can't wait to see what he has to offer. $1,050.00 Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories, Bobby Grace F-22 Ass Kicker Side Saddle Putter w/ BGT Upgraded Shaft 43, Bobby Grace F22 armlock putter. Custom Built. You cannot paste images directly. I use an alignment line on my golf ball, which meshes perfectly with the long alignment line on the putter. Driver: 8 Cobra LTDxLS | Mitsubishi C6 Onyx 60X, 3W: 13.5 Ping G410 LST | Aldila NV 2KXV Green 75X, 3H: 19 Ping G410 | Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX, Irons: 4i - 7i Srixon 585 / 8i-PW Srixon 785 | AMT Tour White S300. Bobby Grace Weight Kit By eggnoggy1, June 16, 2021 in Putters Reply to this topic Start new topic eggnoggy1 Get the item you ordered or your money back. Give it a shot and if not we will give you your money back. . | audioreview.com. $7.99. Mizuno T-Zoid Pro Titanium 10* Driver Golf Club (3237. puttstraight.com. If you putt straight back and straight through, it is dead on. On off center hits, it still goes straight. My avg putts per round is 1.8 and I play alot of golf. Sign in to create your job alert for Weights jobs in Whittier, California, United States. This is the same Handsome One you know and love, with a dark twist. Give it a shot and if not we will give you your money back. or Best Offer. I have had multiple people ask to buy it from me but I think it will be with me for a bit longer. This beautiful Bobby Grace Jericho II putter is made in the USA. USGA Rule 14-1b, which prohibits the anchoring of a club to the body, has led to a renewed interest in back weighting, but back weighting is nothing new at Bobby Grace Putters. Pasted as rich text. Free shipping for many products! Oops! The most high-tech, innovative putters on the market today. These are milled from a solid piece of 303 Stainless Steel. Our R&D team of scientists and engineers simultaneously perfected an improved version of our patented multi-rebound (HSM or Hole Seeking Material) golf ball core insert. After 18 months of trial and error, we mastered the physics and geometry of a unique radial face with polymer grooves that meets the golf ball above its equator every time, producing immediate topspin and achieving true early roll. Select your custom length (31"-36") using the drop-down menu. The new Mcgregor version does not even compare. This is a fantastic putter that just doesn't get the ink of the higher priced, heavily advertised brands available. Made with pride in America! I've looked all over google and ebay without any luck. It is at 34" and includes the original Headcover and grip. Click the link in the email we sent to to verify your email address and activate your job alert. This putter has a 360g headweight and a super sick Burnt Bronze finish (normally a $200 upgrade.) Designed, Milled, and Assembledin the USA. Face Plate for F-18 with one HSM of choice. This Shiloh features the HSM Radial Face Insert, this putter has the soft face insert, which can be changed if desired. This putter is brand new and has never seen the course. They are family friendly environment and make you feel welcome every time you come in., From Business: Diet and Exercise Failed? Cobra BOBBY GRACE YELLOW INSERT Putter. An 800 number should be active by Mid-August as well. This putter has a 350g headweight and a super sick Burnt Bronze finish (normally a $200 upgrade.) Using our computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) programs and computer numerical control (CNC) milling machines, we crafted prototypes that were put to the test on custom velvet roll boards and filmed with high-speed cameras. Clear editor. Mis and match the weights for your personal fit. Items in the Price Guide are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members research needs. If this item contains incorrect or inappropriate information please, Relevant The design allows the golfer to play at a normal length, for example, 35, even though the putter is 38. NIB Scotty Cameron 2019 Limited Edition T22 Terrylium Newport 2 34", NIB Scotty Cameron 2019 Limited Edition T22 Terrylium Newport 34". golfreview.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation. This putter's specs will be 34.5" length, 3 degrees of loft and 71 degrees of lie. . Bobby Grace Gt Mini Moi Rh Putter 34" Heel Shafted, Bobby Grace Cobra "saving Grace" Hsm Putter 35.5, Bobby Grace Faceoff Dct Response Putter Rh 35. Stability Shaft. Our stock putters are backback in black. Depends on condition and feel, some days I like heavy some days I want a touch lighter but I'm often not changing too much. Thisputteris brand new and still in the originalunopenedbag. [email protected] is an active email address for the company as well! Your link has been automatically embedded. Free shipping. One is unwanted backspin, which especially on breaking putts causes the ball to lose its consistent roll and ultimately its distance. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. The face remains square due to the balance of this putter. You might find "love at first sight that lasts" like I have. Then by 3D surfacing the shoulders on a large organic curve, we are able to make a smooth transition into our bumpers. WOW! +$35.63 shipping. New Weights jobs added daily. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. I customized the putter as follows -- 1 1/2" off shaft (to 32.5"), substitued Lamkin pistol grip, with extra build-up on top half, black top plate with white alignment line glued to putter head, with lead tape strip along the putter face. The back weight raises the Moment of Inertia (MOI) due to the positioning of the increased weight past the hands in the last three inches of the grip. With 13 major championships and over 200 PGA Tour wins Bobby Grace is well known throughout the golf community and especially on tour as he has fit over 800 PGA players. 1392 North 4th Street. The feel is light which, for me, promotes a soft touch and exellent distance control. This design also allows the player to putt at various lie angles with no need to adjust the shaft. Give it a shot and if not we will give you your money back. The art of putting is about controlling distance and direction. Proudly created with Wix.com. $1,500.00. Building on previous generations of the Handsome One, this model continues the tradition of having a responsive sound and feel at impact. New. Please note: Only the 20 gram weights in the putter are included. Then by 3D surfacing the shoulders on a large organic curve, we are able to make a smooth transition into our bumpers. Tel: 727-458-0787. [email protected] 2022 Bobby Grace Putters. Top Rated Plus. Proudly created with. Specialties: La Mirada Medical Weight Control offers you a variety of affordable programs as you start to work toward your weight loss and weight management goals. The putter's weight, balance and feel are all top notch. Notify me when this product is available: This beautiful Bobby Grace Shiloh is made in the USA. Website Directions. McGregor Bobby Grace Sarasota Putter 35" NICE! Quick View. From Business: We are a team of 12 board-certified orthopedic physicians supported by a multi-disciplinary team of physicians assistants and office staff. It provides the flexibility to adjust for various lengths and would accommodate a change from 35 to 33 should you change your putting style. Good doctor, called at night to check on me and test results. Thats how confident we are in these putters. Description Putter Specs This beautiful Bobby Grace Jordan putter is made in the USA. Just select your length from the back weighted drop down menu. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more , 2023 Tour Stock Putters. See terms. Like generals who are fighting the last war, our competitors are creating putters for the grass of yesteryear. Head Weight . These are milled from a solid piece of 303 Stainless Steel. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Thisputteris brand new and still in the originalunopenedbag. Get email updates for new Weights jobs in Whittier, California, United States. We will add a custom back weight to any length mallet putter. Next Round has a large selection of Used Golf Clubs at unbeatable prices, including the best golf club sets for beginners. Our online shop is updated frequently with new, rare, and unique tour clubs all the time. Distance control and accuracy are excellent, and the ball roll is exquisite. Don't believe us? Do others find adjustable weights helpful under different conditions? administered and supervised Also offering Botox, dermal fillers and hormone replacement to enhance the, From Business: At Healthpointe we place an emphasis on orthopedic, occupational, industrial, walk in, physical therapy and personal injury with multiple offices throughout, From Business: Our mission at Lindora is to transform lives through weight loss and wellness. At Amore Dolce Flowers we pride ourselves on the highest quality flowers and customer service. Weights Jobs in Whittier, California, United States, $80,000.00 Simply put, if your putter does not have adjustable weights you wont have a proper fit. Qualifying purchases could enjoy no Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99+. These high-tech beauties are 100% machined from aircraft-grade aluminum and feature strategically located high-density weights that widen the sweet spot to create straighter, more consistent distance on all your putts. BRAND NEW Bobby Grace Jericho Putter 35" RH. BOBBY GRACE NIGHT & DAY PUTTER. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. This revolutionary sole creates less drag due to the minimum amount of contact with the surface of the green and was specially designed to make mallet putters extremely effective when putting from the fringe or off the green. Keen The Practical Fisherman Book British Fresh Water Fishing Tackl, Spalding's Official Baseball Guide (1915), 2023 - WorthPoint Corporation | 5 Concourse Parkway NE, Suite 2900. This putter can be bent to specs and cut to length, so please put any modification instructions in the notes section during checkout otherwise we assume standard specs. Click below to begin your paid subscription. $425.00. During his first years as a manufacturer in the early 90s, Bobby tested back weighting on Tour with players such as J.L. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Bobby Grace Genuine Tour Issue Putter With Weights, Leather Grip, Headcover at the best online prices at eBay! APPLY NOW: Cleveland Frontline Elite Putters! Now each putter requires a certain stroke based on their design, but the Amazing grace was a clear winner. Bobby Grace Shiloh Wide Body. Like generals who are fighting the last war, our competitors are creating putters for the grass of yesteryear. Short Slant. GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, Tuesday at 04:47 PM, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, February 20, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, February 13, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, February 6, GolfWRX_Spotted posted a topic in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment, January 31, Please put and questions or comments here, Please put any questions or comments here, Please put any questions of comments here. 37 0g headweight and a midnight satin black finish. 9. Putter(s): TP Mills Trad II | Cody James Patriot | NCW Morris | CMD Gauge R|KB-9306 | Kraken Bourne 3.0 | and more. I will continue til I met my goal, Vaneity is a great place to go for your weight loss journey. I can really trust the AG! Thisputter has 1/2 toe hang and 1/4 offset, itis currently set to 35" and will come with a Bobby Grace handmade leather Tour Shop Headcover and grip of your choice. $1,050.00. One patented insert Ecommerce Software by Shopify. $600.00. The black coating with white stripe give a great assistance to alignment. It proved very effective in helping them tighten up their distance control and enhance feel on the greens. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Putter Model:2019 Terryllium T22 Newport 2 Finish:Tour Black Neck Style:Plumbers Offset:Full Toe Hang:1/2, Putter Model:2019 Terrylium T22 Newport Finish:Tour Black Neck Style:Plumbers Offset:Full Toe Hang:1/2, Sold Out This putter can be bent to specs and cut to length, so please put any modification instructions in the notes section during checkout otherwise we assume standard specs. Bobby Grace Putters creates putters for the courses of today and tomorrow. Building on previous generations of the Handsome One, this model continues the tradition of having a responsive sound and feel at impact. Shoot in the 80s. I believed it would suit my style, since I swing in a pure pendulum style (straight arms) and I prefer a soft putter face. As for the weights I doubt many people will have those laying around. Putter Model:Jordan Material:303 Stainless Steel Insert: HSM Medium (we can change if desired) Finish:Burnt Bronze Head Weight:360 Grams (we can change if desired) Neck Style:Welded PlumbersNeck Offset:FullToe Hang:AlmostFace Balanced, Sold Out Brand New. It also has a 360g headweight and a ultra high polish finish (normally a $200 upgrade.) Thats how confident we are in these putters. 2022 Bobby Grace Putters. 5 Testers Needed! 1. I found this club to have the most straightforward alignment aid (a long straight line directly behind the ball), and I like the feel of the insert. Thats how confident we are in these putters. This putter also features Hand Tool Marks on the shoulders, creating a one of a kind look. I used to always use a 22* utility wood to putt out of the fringe, but the sole of the A.G. MOI is well suited to "float" on top of the fringe, just like a wood. Our basic programs include these 5 components: Appetite Suppressant Hydrochlorothiazide (Water Pill) Daily Multivitamin ChromeMate Vitamin B-12 Injection As always we thank you for choosing our clinic to help meet your needs. We can make this headweight either heavier or lighter via the sole weights; just let us know if you would like a different headweight. Weight kit for MacGregor "Bobby Grace" M Series putters. This putter puts a great roll on the ball. 33. Price $93.00. The sole is designed to allow easy putting from the fringe without "catching" on the grass. It is very easy to line up the putts, and with a center shafted model, this is ideal for a pendular "straight back, straight forward" stroke. These are milled from a solid piece of 303 Stainless Steel. Free shipping for many products! Bobby Grace Dancing 18 Blade Sold Out $400.00 Notify me when this product is available: Description Putter Specs This remarkable Bobby Grace Dancing 18 Blade is milled from a solid piece of 303 Stainless Steel. FREE SHIPPING ON ALL $500+ ORDERS - FAST, SAFE AND SECURE - VISIT THEPEOPLESCLUBS.COM FOR OUR FULL SELECTION, Sold Out These are milled from a solid piece of 303 Stainless Steel. The last three inches contains a 30-50 or 70 gram back weight, depending on the weight of the head, which is the key to stabilizing the putter. Weight kit for MacGregor "Bobby Grace" M Series putters. Incidentally, MacGregor has bought out Bobby Grace, so soon MacGregor dealers will have these for sale. This truly unique Bobby Grace putter features a welded S neck. Even before it was hoisted to victory at the 97 Masters, Scottys Newport design infused with a unique copper alloy inlay he coined Teryllium was gaining attention in the growing Cameron brand universe. Lindora weight loss clinic in West Covina offers medically based and supervised, From Business: HealthCare Partners offers a range of medical services for more than 450,000 patients in California. These are milled from a solid piece of 303 Stainless Steel. This putter is brand new and has never seen the course however does have a little shop wear on the neck, this is priced accordingly. Bobby is also the first putter designer to incorporate removable multi-density (tungsten and lead) head and back weights in his designs. $600.00. putter has very little toe hangand has fulloffset. very happy with my decision on going ,friendly nice clinic and program seems to be working for me so far. It is at 34" and includes the original Headcover and grip. The long white line makes alignment easy and accurate. Right handed W/HC. My accuracy in the 3-5 foot range is increased considerably, and since I like the feel of the insert, it has helped me be much more accurate about distance on longer putts. (I guess Vijay and Retief decided it wasn't a bad club either; both are currently using a version of this putter.) experimented with the macgregor version: the feel is simular but the alignment and setup is better on the original version. This putter is brand new and still in the original unopened bag. 1330 West covina blvd Ste 201, San Dimas CA, 917773, Healthy Choice Weight Loss Clinic - CLOSED, St. Jude Heritage Medical Group - Fullerton Orthopedics, Physicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss Management, Alternative Medicine & Health Practitioners, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice, Physicians & Surgeons, Allergy & Immunology, Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive. The new 2022SHILOH G-Lo Pro, is precision milled from a solid block of steel with adjustable sole weights for a perfect custom fit putter. To make your putter lighter or heavier, order a Tour Putter Weight Kit, which includes a tool. Feel, more buttery than the Scotty Newport 2, Distance control superior to the rest tested based on my oppinion. USGA Rule 14-1b, which prohibits the anchoring of a club to the body, has led to a renewed interest in back weighting, but back weighting is nothing new at Bobby Grace Putters. Weight Wrench Compatible with Titleist Scotty Cameron Putter Newport series. Our stock putters are backback in black. $149.99. Don't believe us? photographyreview.com Proudly created with Wix.com. Your previous content has been restored. Custom turn your putter for you, your prefered feel and stroke. The art of putting is about controlling distance and direction. I wouldn't say that short putts are automatic, just yet, but my percentages have improved. Atlanta, Georgia 30328 | 877.481.5750. **Bonus Titleist Pro V 1**, Nice! Dubbed HSM2, this incredibly forgiving insert actually returns a higher amount of energy when you miss the standard sweet spot, correcting distance loss when you make less than perfect contact and, in effect, increasing the sweet spot from a meager to an incredible 1 wide (see info-graphic)! If so, does anyone know where one can still buy the weights or if any other putter weights might work? $750.00 This putter is brand new and has never seen the course however does have a little shop wear on the neck, this is priced accordingly. Proudly created with Wix.com. Use a Grace putter love it Showing 1-7 of 7 Hot Deals See All Hot Deals >> Lewis, Fred Funk (winning him the TPC in Jacksonville), Jose Maria Olazabal and many others. Other Web Sites in the ConsumerReview Network: mtbr.com | Searching for used, Right-Handed Cobra ? it works. Entdecke TaylorMade Rossa Imola 8 AGSI + Putter RH ~ 35" Stahl mit neuem Griff + Kopfbedeckung/P039 in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! Leverage your professional network, and get hired. Our putters are made to your specifications. Spending extra time during the machining process allows us to create a neck with a consistently soft profile unlike any other plumbers neck on the market. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Bobby Grace "amazing Grace" Putter Rh 34.5" Prototype, Bobby Grace Amazing Grace Putter Golf Club, Bobby Grace "Amazing Grace" Prototype Putter 34.5, Fishing Lure Collectibles: An Encyclopedia Of The Modern Era, 1940-Prese, The Standard Baseball Card Price Guide 1st Edition, James A. Henshall Black Bass Angling & Fly Fishing Tools Tackle & Implem, Commercial Fish Decoys, Identification & Value Guide, Florences Standard Baseball Card Price Guide Revised 6th Edition, J.H. This beautiful Bobby Grace Shiloh is made in the USA. With its silky soft feel, Teryllium produced immediate feedback that resonated with serious players, and TeI3 putters became a must-have. contains six weights and installation tool. Physicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss Management Clinics Health & Welfare Clinics (3) BBB Rating: A+. Proudly created with. Feel and look are both great. Even before it was hoisted to victory at the 97 Masters, Scottys Newport design infused with a unique copper alloy inlay he coined Teryllium was gaining attention in the growing Cameron brand universe. This innovation was born of the necessity to do custom fitting on the spot for PGA Tour players. I recall seeingsome of these weight kits being sold with the matching putters on eBay. Custom turn your putter for you, your prefered feel and stroke. This putter is brand new and has never seen the course. $85,000.00, $8,444.00 Paste as plain text instead, FREE SHIPPING ON ALL $500+ ORDERS - FAST, SAFE AND SECURE - VISIT THEPEOPLESCLUBS.COM FOR OUR FULL SELECTION, Sold Out Email us by clicking the envelope below! I dusted off the Amazing grace had it converted to a mid-belly putter, and walla, out came an auto putter. 2022 Bobby Grace Putters. This design also allows the player to putt at various lie angles with no need to adjust the shaft. My '97 Lo Pro is showing it's age. Model Reviewed: Cobra/Bobby Grace LoPro. MacGregor Introduces Bobby Grace DCT Putters (Bag Drop) - The Sand Trap MacGregor Introduces Bobby Grace DCT Putters Interchangeable faces and adjustable weights will give players a lot of options in achieving the feel they prefer for different green speeds and conditions. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. I have had this club for about 15 months and still love it. This putter's specs will be 34.5" length, 3 degrees of loft and 71 degrees of lie.The Handsome One is a classic tour-proven design with a Swag spin on it, now refreshed for 2022 with new engravings and a deeper cut fly milled face. It also has a 360g headweight and a ultra high polish finish . During this time I had the futura, Newport 2, Odyssey 2 ball, taylor made Monza roza, and an old ping answer to test out head to head. Bobby Grace Amazing Grace Putters Bobby Grace Amazing Grace Putters USER REVIEWS Showing 1-7 of 7 [Jul 29, 2012] Pete Shoots in the 90s Model Reviewed: Amazing-grace #50 Have a Bobby Grace #50 putter never been used. To make your putter lighter or heavier, order a Tour Putter Weight Kit, which includes a tool. The company operates several emergency care facilities, such. Sounds simple and yet no other putter designer is doing it. Email us today with any questions about your next custom build. Highlands, NC 28741. These high-tech beauties are 100% machined from aircraft-grade aluminum and feature strategically located high-density weights that widen the sweet spot to create straighter, more consistent distance on all your putts. This beautywas finished off with a Black PVD Stepless Shaft and is currently set to 35" and will come with a Bobby Grace Tour Shop handmade leather Headcover and grip of your choice. In addition to materially improving the face of putters, Bobby Grace is the very first putter designer to incorporate multi-density metals to increase the MOI (Moment of Inertia) of mallet putters. The first to use multi-density metals to increase MOI. I used the Titleist Scotty Cameron Futura with great success, until my head got bigger than puttting ability. Don't forget to sign up for Will's Deals. The results are AMAZING! And the putter gives the ball an affirmative forward roll that carries the ball over the fringe with a minimum of bouncing or checking up. In decades past, grass was longer, grainier and required putters to deliver a lot of loft to roll the ball properly. The creator of the patented Tri-Plane Sole, another Bobby Grace Putters first. Our core philosophy is to put technology at your service to help you master distance and direction and stay ahead of the game. I recently switched the courses I'm playing to greens that play significantly slower and I'm wondering a couple things: jzgolfshop (554) 100%. After 18 months of trial and error, we mastered the physics and geometry of a unique radial face with polymer grooves that meets the golf ball above its equator every time, producing immediate topspin and achieving true early roll. roadbikereview.com | This putter also features Hand Tool Marks on the shoulders, creating a one of a kind look. The secret to this putter is this innovative insert, which is proven to get the ball rolling faster and purer. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. Featuring a black PVD finished head, black shaft, all-black leather grip and black paint fill, this putter is blacked out from head to toe. The science of putter design is about increasing your ability to master those two factors. Your credit card or PayPal account will be charged. New Tour Prototype. In particular, I discovered that this putter works much better if my left (leading) wrist is virtually straight and my right wrist (trailing) is significantly cupped back (pronated). Last game the putter got hot and yeilded 3 birdies, 2 from downtown with breaks. The results are AMAZING! great product. This truly uniqueBobby Grace putterfeatures a welded Sneck. This putter has a 360g headweight and a super sick Burnt Bronzefinish (normally a $200 upgrade.) Use tab to navigate through the menu items. One surprise is how well this putter performs in the fringe. All Rights Reserved. 355 g headweight and a Midnight Charcoal Mirror finish. My distance control has increased dramatically. Notify me when this product is available: This beautiful Bobby Grace Jordan putter is made in the USA. Sold Out $750.00. New Image Weight Loss Clinic. Bobby Grace Amazing Grace F-22 42" Center-Shaft Belly Putter W/ Super Stroke &HC, MacGregor Bobby Grace M6.4K Putter Center Shaft *needs grip*, Cobra Bobby Grace THE LO-PRO HSM Putter RH Steel ~35" w/Headcover NICE / P101, Bobby grace 18 Blade Instant Roll HSM Putter Custom.BGT Stability tour2 Shaft, Bobby Grace By Cobra AMAZING GRACE-SN HSM Blade Putter HEAD ONLY RH Right-Handed, Bobby Grace MacGregor M5K V-Foil Putter RH Steel ~33.5" w/Label + NEW GRIP /P162, Bobby Grace Copper The Fat Lady Swings Putter 34.5, Bobby Grace F-22 Side Saddle Putter with Ass Kicker Stability Shaft + H/C 44/12", Bobby Grace Shiloh Smart Fit Putter Golf Club, MacGregor M5K-GT Putter by Bobby Grace - Mallet Head - 35 - Winn Grip, Nice Milled Bobby Grace 18 Blade Putter 35 Inch, BRAND NEW Bobby Grace Jericho Putter 35 RH, RARE Bobby Grace Milled 1018 Steel / 1 of 18 CS Mallet Putter 35.5 RH, Bobby Grace AMG Lo Pro Wide Blade 35" MRR Insert Putter, Rare Bobby Grace Cobra 1998 Sara Lee Classic Barb Mucha Winning Gold Putter. Bobbys mallets have garnered major victories for Vijay Singh; Nick Price; Retief Goosen; Bart Bryant; J.L. Choose "Heavier" and get two 30 gram weights or choose "Lighter" and get two 13 gram weights. This is the same Handsome One you know and love, with a dark twist.