Detour: Westbound frontage road traffic to westbound I-10 will turn around at Ackerman, take the eastbound frontage road, turn around at Foster Road, and take the ramp to westbound I-10. All other past due taxes are surrendered for collection on July 1st of the year the taxes became delinquent and are also subject to the additional 15 or 20% collection fee. Alternating lane closures on southbound I-35 frontage road between Thousand Oaks Drive and Whirlwind Drive for roadway reconstruction and structural work. Both entrances are ADA accessible. Northbound I-410 traffic to westbound I-10 will continue on I-410, exit at FM 78, turn around at the intersection, return on southbound I-410, and exit to westbound I-10. I-10 East from Graytown Road to the Bexar County Line - Construction of mainlane, ramp, and frontage road improvements along an approximately five-mile section of I-10. Most major highways north of downtown Fort Worth and the Interstate 30 corridor reportedly had patches of ice and black ice, according to the Texas Department of Transportation. (No closures Friday or Saturday nights) I-10 on-ramp will also be closed. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Weeknights 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. Ramp/cloverleaf full closure from westbound Loop 1604 to eastbound IH-10. Alternating eastbound mainlane closure from Tradesman Road to US 281 exit ramp for barrier setting and striping. Excluding weekends. Excluding weekends. Weeknights 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. Traffic to use temporary ramp. Monday, March 13 through Monday, November 27 long-term closure (24/7). Eastbound I-10 mainlane exit ramp closure to westbound Loop 1604 for westbound collector distributor bridge construction on the bridge at Leon Creek. Nightly alternating mainlane closures. Construction. Find the latest forecasts, radar and alerts on the. Right lane closure on eastbound frontage road of Loop 1604, right lane entrance ramp closure, and turnaround closure from Nacogdoches Road to Union Pacific Railroad for striping work. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Original: A single-vehicle crash has shut down parts of Highway 90 between Loop 1604 and Grosenbacher, according to Bexar County Sheriff's Office. The fee for a certified copy of a document is $5.00 for the certification and a $1.00 per page of the document. Boerne Stage Road at Baywater Stage closed due to ice on the bridge. According to TxDOT, there will be several closures taking place in the month of February and into the early days of March. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. This article is updated each week. During situations like flooding or icy roads, emergency road closures will be reported in real-time. to I-10 for traf https://t.co/gyZGciT8ZE. Sunday, February 26. Traffic should use next entrance ramp and prior exit. Officials said that they aren't asking for any areas to conserve power and that they are confident Texans will avoid any power problems similar to the snowstorm in 2021. Alternating lane closures on southbound frontage road of I-35 from OConnor Road to Weidner Road for earthwork, paving, striping, and barrier work. Current until Tuesday, February 28. The Public Works Department strives to ensure environmental compliance, good working relationships, and high standards of professional management for Bexar County. Booty Patrol' truck spotted in South Texas, San Antonio woman shows strength of single moms on 'Naked and Afraid', We tried the chicken fried steak that (briefly) shut down Mr. Juicy, 5 San Antonio celebrities we'd like as co-hosts of 'Daytime' on FOX 29, Massive alligator shocks South Texas locals in Atascosa County, In search of vegan food, I found a world-class Mendocino inn. Eastbound to westbound turnaround closure at Loop 1604 and Hausman Road for bridge widening/retaining walls. Multiple left lane closures (3) on southbound I-35 mainlanes from Evans Road to Loop 1604 for striping and barrier work. Traffic should use prior exit ramp. Weeknights 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. Click any alert icons on the map to see info. Open . Right lane closure on northbound I-35 mainlane, exit ramp closure, and left lane closure on northbound frontage road of I-35 at OConnor Road for tree removal work. Monday, February 27 until Friday, March 3. Alternating lane closures on southbound frontage road of I-35 from Olympia Parkway to Gateway Boulevard for temporary pavement, striping, and barrier work. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Traffic must exit at westbound 1604 and follow the detour signs to access eastbound Loop 1604. BEXAR COUNTY specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages that may result from providing any of the Bexar County web sites or the information it contains, including any web sites maintained by third parties and linked to the Bexar County web sites. All Rights Reserved. Excluding weekends. Alternating lane closures on westbound frontage road of I-410 from Perrin Creek to Perrin Beitel for striping and barrier work. Sunday, February 26 until Friday, March 10. View Emergency Street Closures . Weekdays 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. Nightly closures. Bexar County Road Closures Please hit the "Refresh" key on your browser to make certain you are viewing the most recently updated data. Westbound frontage road right turn lane closure onto northbound Blanco Road for temporary traffic signal work. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. Exit ramp closure of southbound I-35 to Randolph Boulevard. Subdivision plat review and traffic analysis allow for controlled development in the unincorporated areas of Bexar County. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Bexar County Traffic Map Only one turnaround to be closed at a time. Only one turnaround to be closed at a time on each direction. Floodplain Viewer. Multiple right lane closures (2) on eastbound frontage road of I-410 from Nacogdoches Road to Harry Wurzbach Road for striping and barrier work. 211 South Flores StreetSan Antonio, TX 78207Phone: 210-335-2700View Map and Get Directions. Excluding weekends. Monday, February 27 until Monday, March 13. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Have a question? This website is provided as a public service and is NOT updated in real time. View floodplains throughout Bexar County with an interactive map of FEMA National Flood Hazard Layer (NFHL) Data. Show entries Showing 1 to 2 of 2 entries DISCLAIMER This website is provided as a public service and is NOT updated in real time. Alternating lane closures on eastbound and westbound Retama Parkway from Lookout Road to southbound frontage road of I-35 for striping and barrier work. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Monday, February 27 until Monday, March 13. Traffic should use next entrance ramp. Alternating eastbound. to SH 46 for paving operations. In San Antonio, cameras from the Texas Department of Transportation show multiple vehicles that lost control while driving on Highway 281 at Loop 1604 due to the icy road conditions. As of around 7 p.m. Wednesday, both the East . Excluding weekends. View persons arrested in the past 24 hours at the Magistrates Office Search Website. Alternating lane closures on southbound frontage road of I-35 from IKEA-RBFCU Parkway to Pat Booker Road for striping and barrier work. Weeknights 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. IH10 westbound mainlane exit ramp to Camp Bullis Road closure for portable concrete traffic barrier installation. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Sunday, February 26 until Friday, March 10. He is currently in surgery and is expected to survive his injuries. A winter storm warning for the Hill Country has been extended until 10 a.m. Close Date. Only one full mainlane closure to occur per direction. Excluding weekends. NIGHTTIME alternating northbound and southbound I-410 full mainlane closures between at I-10 interchange from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. (No closures during northbound frontage road closures or on Friday and Saturday nights.) Monday, February 27 until Monday, March 13. Black lines or No traffic flow lines could indicate a closed road, but in most cases it means that either there is not enough vehicle flow to register or traffic isn't monitored. Only one turnaround to be closed at a time. NIGHTTIME northbound I-410 frontage road closure from Eastgate Street to Ackerman Road from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. Detour: Northbound I-410 frontage traffic wanting to access Ackerman Road may take northbound I-410 to I-10 eastbound exit ramp, turn around at Foster Road, and take the westbound frontage road to Ackerman. Traffic should use pervious exit ramp. Alternating eastbound mainlane closure from Bandera Road (SH 16) to IH-10 for portable concrete traffic barrier installation. Excluding weekends. Alternating full closures of the frontage roads, in both directions, from Bandera Rd. Jury duty is located in the basement of the Justice Center (300 Dolorosa Street), across the hall from the cafeteria. Current until Friday, March 3. Approximately 5,317 acres of public right-of-way Over 15,288 sign poles, with more than 24,700 signs 9 public lake access boat ramps Office Hours Our office is open 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M., Monday through Friday; closed Holidays 195 David Jonas Dr New Braunfels, TX 78132 Directions Current Road Status Information Low Water Closures Current Road Work If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this Web site interferes with your ability to access information, please. Wednesday, March 1 through Wednesday, March 15. Excluding weekends. If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this Web site interferes with your ability to access information, please. The crash happened just after 8 a.m. and early reports indicate the crash may involve as many as 10 vehicles. more . 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. When visiting downtown San Antonio for Bexar County offices we recommend the Bexar County Parking Garage. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Copyright 2023 KSAT.com is managed by Graham Digital and published by Graham Media Group, a division of Graham Holdings. Traffic should use prior exit. Checks or money orders are to be made payable to: Lucy Adame-Clark, Bexar County Clerk. Southbound I-35 to Loop 1604 traffic should exit at Retama Parkway and follow the detour signs to Loop 1604. The latest information on lane closures, traffic shifts, and overall progress of the projects under construction is provided through: TxDOT strives to communicate with the public proactively and effectively throughout the project development phase before construction. Only one turnaround to be closed at a time. Right lane and exit ramp closures on westbound Loop 1604 connector from Gateway Boulevard to Gateway Place for barrier work. 11300 Block of State Hwy 211 has re-opened. Westbound to eastbound turnaround short term full closure at Loop 1604 and Lockhill Selma Road for electrical work. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. The front brings a chance of damaging straight line winds and hail . Monday, February 27 until Wednesday, March 15. Getting around can be dangerous. One lane to remain open at all times. 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Please note that users of this web site are responsible for checking the accuracy, completeness, currency and/or suitability of all information. There are 150 HALT Locations in Bexar County. As the closures happen, the information will be posted and removed when the road is re-opened. Lucy Adame-Clark, Bexar County ClerkCivil Central Filing Department100 Dolorosa, Suite 104San Antonio, Texas 78205. Current and proposed I-10 East projects will address the following issues: In 2016, TxDOT began reconstructing I-10 East from I-410 to the Bexar County line under five separate but overlapping projects. Weeknights 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. Precinct Finder. Weeknights 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. Loop 1604 and Kyle Seale Parkway full intersection closure (both directions, including turnarounds) for bridge construction concrete rail demolition. to Marbach Rd. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Visit the Jury Services webpage for more information. Occasional weekend (Saturday and Sunday) closures for major traffic shifts or bridge construction operations may take place. Weekdays 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. Right lane closure on northbound I-35 mainlane, exit ramp closure, and left lane closure on northbound frontage road of I-35 from Bludau-Bishop Road to Judson Road for tree removal work. Alternating westbound mainlane closure from IH-10 to Bandera Road (SH 16) for portable concrete barrier installation. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Eastbound to westbound turnaround closure at Loop 1604 and La Cantera Parkway for bridge widening. DAYTIME northbound I-410 ramp to westbound I-10 closed from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. for ramp work. Alternating eastbound frontage road lane closure from Bandera Road (SH 16) to IH-10 for traffic barrier, sidewalk construction and beam placement/bridge construction. Sunday, February 26 until Friday, March 3. to Marbach Rd. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Within seconds and without warning, drivers can find themselves stranded or even swept away by flood water. Excluding weekends. One lane to remain open at all times. Bexar County Social Media Stay connected with Bexar County - follow us on social media! Excluding weekends. Excluding weekends. Nightly frontage road full closure. One at Boerne Stage Road by Interstate 10 West, another at Swiss Oaks near Pinn Road and Leon Creek, and a third in the 1800 block of Austin Highway near Ira Lee Road. 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Traffic Signal Issue. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Nightly 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. Monday, February 27 until Monday, March 13. He urged Texans to stay off the roads as the icy conditions will remain dangerous for the next 24 to 48 hours. Daily alternating frontage road closures. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. Officials in North Texas have responded to more than 100 incidents since the start of the weather event, according to NBC-DFW. Current until Tuesday, February 28. Weeknights 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. Access current flood information and emergency road closures throughout Bexar County. Alternating eastbound frontage road closure from IH-10 to US 281 for barrier setting and striping. Wednesday, March 1 through Wednesday, March 15. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Closure on southbound I-35 collector ramp at the Loop 1604 interchange for construction entrance. Officials saidthe safest place is in the protection of your car until first responders arrive. Eastbound mainlane entrance ramp closure after La Cantera Parkway for eastbound direct connector bridge construction. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Multiple right lane closures (2) on southbound I-35 mainlanes, entrance ramp closure, and exit ramp closure from Pat Booker Road to Judson Road for barrier and striping work. Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Cookies, Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read our. Write your own Bexar County, Texas report, forecast, or traffic update: E-mail: will not be posted, shared or used for marketing! Weeknights 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. Ramp/cloverleaf full closure from westbound IH-10 to westbound Loop 1604. Monday, February 27 until Monday, March 13. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. Westbound to eastbound turnaround closure at Loop 1604 and Chase Hill Boulevard/Brennan Avenue for bridge widening. One lane to remain open at all times. Traffic should use next entrance and exit. DAYTIME westbound I-10 frontage road alternating lane closure at Ackerman Rd. The Bexar County Road Closures application indicates when a road is closed and where so you can plan your route before you begin driving. Sunday, February 26 until Monday, March 13. If you do not see any markers on the map, try zooming in one or two levels using "+" on the top left side. Weeknights 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. Current until Thursday, March 2. Nightly alternating mainlane closures. Alternating westbound frontage road lane closure from IH-10 to Bandera Road (SH 16) for portable concrete traffic barrier installation. City of San Antonio Development Services, . Alternating IH-10 eastbound frontage road closure from Camp Bullis Road to De Zavala Road for portable concrete traffic barrier installation. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. San Antonio, TX Report, Forecast or Traffic Update: 2008-2023 LocalConditions.com. Downed Trees. Staff writers Caleb Downs and Jacob Beltran contributed to this report. Update at 7:07 p.m. on Tuesday, January 31: The Bexar County Sheriff's Office has reopened several roads, according to the office's latest Facebook post. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. Nightly alternating frontage road closures. Alternating lane closures on the frontage roads, in both directions, from Bandera Rd. 8:30 p.m. to 5 a.m. Full closure of the westbound mainlanes from W. Military Dr. to Hunt Lane for pavement repairs.