the way Corridos are suppose to go is they tell a story. not glorify the actions of these inhumane morons. by Beto Quintanilla 5.0 (1) MP3 Music Listen with Music Unlimited Or $1.29 to buy MP3 20 Exitos by Beto Quintanilla MP3 Music Listen with Music Unlimited Or $8.99 to buy MP3 Puros Corridos, Vol. I hate rap crap music.that doesnt mean that the rappers should get shot and killed.we are all human beings lets behave as such.everyone has their own likes and dislikes.we are in the great united states of amerca where we all have freedom of speech.be it music or poetry. 4 narcos killed and one federal police (Carlos Salazar Vzquez), there was also another shootout in Sahuayo (CT vs CJNG) http://www.agenciaesquema.com/index.php/listado-de-noticias/3266-2504sahuayo2-tres-muertos-y-dos-heridos-en-enfrentamiento. He looks like a caricature of himself and the life style; no different than a silly-looking blinged-out, baggy-pant black rapper or a tattooed Justin Bieber trying to look tuff and not gay, or typical Nashville hickiod hat-act trying to make us think he rides bulls. Died. Online from 09:00 - 18:00 GMT-5 April 26, 2013 at 9:55 AM "We Mexican-Americans are sports fans and will cheer for athletes regardless of race"Greetings to you brother,you said it better than me and with more worth because i am the hated white gringo.I wish more had the common sense that you obviously show here.I wish more people had your outlook.Saludos to you. You can suck these. April 25, 2013 at 7:52 PM We have Mexican dudes saying his music was shit,are they talking crap about Mexican culture?No,they just don't like his music. May 1, 2013 at 8:29 PM "specially for Willie Nelson by the Tony Lama boot company, they look like shit, worst than pointy boots"Dude,they cannot possibly be worse than Mexican pointy boots?But then again seeing pictures of willie nelson?What a wanker?Does he think hes an half assed indian or something?Bro,i googled them,you got to own a horse or a bull or a pair of wranglers to wear them.Thats some snide shit alright bro.Look at the nobs who wear them? The comadres of this site have came out in full force for this one, Pinche bola de embeciles nomas hablan pendejadas,Sin saver que onda. 2008 Escuchar previa. The ex-wife of narcocorrido singer Beto Quintanilla, Blanca Alicia and her son were shot by gunmen in Reynosa, Tamaulipas. Pura musica nortena - huapango redova chotis mazurca vals polka vallenato conjunto son ranchera romantico balada bolero banda y CORRIDO. Play Beto Quintanilla new songs with lyrics, download Beto Quintanilla MP3 songs and new albums. 320 kbps. Dont bother. Christians are the biggest Hippocrates. No, Chuy Quintanilla writes corridos about current events.. Antiguos. It's nothing personal or musicalit's just business. First sign of a broke person? When you sing a corrido about a rival sicario near the rival's territory, it's safe to safe you might get physically harmed. Age: 59 years old The guy may not have been a total piece of crap; Im sure when he was around family functions he would mind his Ps & Qs. Fuck this clown ass singer,you suckas aint like this when its some unknown dude or girl,left on the side of a road.Fuckin suckas and clowns making out they know this fool,i wonder if this old fart had pointy ass boots?Man,that is on some snide shit,them Mexican pointy boots,that is some funny shit,why the fuck would they come up with something like that,i mean,you cant defend shit like that,dont even try. night. Corridos a la Mexicana With all due respect.your comment was originally aimed at someone who you misunderstood. Oh yeah i googled willie nelson,yup,,,hes an old fart who wears Mexican pointy ass boots,like all you old fools.What the fuck are all you old farts defending Mexican pointy boots for?Are you people trippin out or what?White,black,brown,when somethings shit and not cool,you clowns should know it?You gots to be old farts who wear pointy boots.Do you know we got a game,anyone wearing that shit gets bricks threw at him.Mexican pointy boots are good for throwin bricks at,by the way wheres the picture of you with nickers on your head? Pinche comediante! I respect more a dude shining shoes making honest money than any of these cartel shitbags Pinches pendejosPor eso estamos Como estamos. He was down to earth type man and very polite. En paz descanse el seor y su hermano. Come on. drug deal plain and simple. You don't understand anything about what you mock, by way of fundamental atributional errors. Poor vato, his corrido singin' days r over. Preview of Spotify. Subscription from 12.50/month. I live in Texas, U.S.A., and I dont worship black culture. As a child, Quintanilla composed poems or odes to his mother, his teacher, his school, and his country. First is Elizalde, then this man, narcos pack heat on them singers and they deserve JUSTICE, same to all journalists who were silenced by those locos. Born Norberto Quintanilla Iracheta in Gen. Teran, Nuevo Leon, Mexico, he moved to Reynosa at 13 to seek better opportunities outside of his poverty-stricken home. Obama is evertbody's, U.S., president regardless of race. From my uncles house. El programa de televisin busca formar cantantes profesionales, en el que los participantes seleccionados-despus de haber realizado la etapa de casting-. Obviously so many Americans don't have good taste anyway, so they wouldn't recognize good music when they hear it anyway. Another Classy Mexican worthless criminal goes by by,so what audios! These songs remain concert and studio standards for bands that play corridos. Idk why he did but ur wrong on what u said. Who Is Michelle Beaulieu And Does She Have A Husband. Le Compr la Muerte a Mi Hijo. Joan Sebastin's son was also killed in Mission. I know there are a lit of people who could have been mistaken for this guy cuz of such a familiar face. Mission area motel with an 8 ball n a guera prostitute till about 12 midnight.afterwards it was agarrar. However, this was not enough so he relocated to Reynosa, Tamaulipas in search of greener pastures at the age of 13. Quintanilla, known for an arsenal of daring corridos musical stories . the orchards of northern hidalgo co edinburg, north of mission, north mcallenare a haven for illegal activity. What does wearing pointy boots have to do with someones life being taken in that manner? Beto Quintanilla's famous songs include "El Deportado", "Mi Ultimo Contrabando", "Le Compre La Muerte a Mi Hijo", "Raquenel Villanueva","El Gordo Paz", "El Sapo", "Los Pilares de la Carcel", "El Calabozo", "La Carga Ladeada", "Un Ratoncito Orejon", and "El Corrido deLos Zetas." Personal Profile Local music executive Ruben Polanco pushed Quintanilla to start performing the main part of the video did not copy, so I took it down. Raquenel Villanueva Quintanilla died in Reynosa on March 18, 2007. Beto Quintanilla Al final de la letra de la cancin 'El Deportado' podrs puntuar su calidad, comentar sobre ella, acceder a ms lyrics de Beto Quintanilla y a msica relacionada. Nobody is stating the fact that this murder was done here on US soil. He came up short, hence got executed. Other posthumous releases or the publicity for them imply that the material on them is new, or even that Quintanilla is still alive. "Sol Prendido" and "HEARST" for Borderland Beat In Colima, a video shows CJNG hitmen interrogating a CDS member who alle "Ivan" for Borderland Beat Guano Guzman & Seor Guzman News started to emerge on Friday, February 24, 2023 that a joint fede "Sol Prendido" for Borderland Beat The aftermath of an armed attack comes into view. Chivis, why do you have a Rental World commercial on this post?? Beto Quintanilla - Narco Corridos Su nombre completo es Norberto Quintanilla Iracheta. La Academia es un reality show musical mexicano creado por el productor italiano Giorgio Aresu, producido por TV Azteca y Nostromo Producciones para Azteca Uno. Family members headed to the crime scene after they heard a Many Norteno, Grupero, and Tejano singers have covered his songs. Read Also:Sherry Shriner Her Life, Death, Conspiracies, Controversies, Other Quick Facts. The murder of Chuy Quintanilla adds to the growing list of Norteo/Grupero singers/artists who've succumbed to cartel related violence. BETO QUINTANILLA Juan Guerrero Lyrics Por esta esquina yo le dije a mi prietita Que si me amaba que me diera su retrato Ella me dijo para que si te amo tanto Solo la muerte nos podra separar Nos abrazamos y al llegar a los portales Cuando de pronto se escucharon 6 balazos Sus familiares la mataron en mis brazos Descargar beto quintanilla pedro infante MP3 en alta calidad (HD) 80 resultados, lo nuevo de sus canciones y videos que estan de moda este , bajar musica de beto quintanilla pedro infante en diferentes formatos de audio mp3 y video disponibles; beto quintanilla pedro infante PEDRO INFANTE: JOSE ERNESTO INFANTE QUINTANILLA CANTA XITO DEL DOLO DE MXICO calidad de 320. literatura castellan parcial tema la lrica tradicional 1.la lrica medieval de tipo popular las primeras composiciones lricas tal vez surgieron de las Then the next morning, Chuys body was found in a grapefruit orchard on Bryan Road in an area just north of the town of Mission, Texas. 2022-05-22T17:19:22Z Comment by Jose Diaz. El gallo de mil palenques. Beto Quintanilla never had any formal music training, although he frequently composed songs and poems as a child. If Quintanilla had been performing in public venues which were run by a rival Cartel like CDG for instance, then his life was on the line! Workers found Quintanilla's body in a pool of blood next to YA SE ME HACIA TARDE. "we" constantly see people here bash our heritage, and culturenow we have someone appreciating it and then they get bashed for it.all due respect. At the hospital, she received medical treatment for gunshot wounds she had sustained. 3:22. Some of his selected songs and albums include; Songs CORRIDOS came out of the mex revolution. He was a popular narco corrido singer with a unique scratchy voice. Young Beto left school after only a year of secondary education in order to work alongside his father. A sensible thinking man. Last Updated on May 30, 2022 by Stephanie, A Look at His Biography and Life Before Fame, Sherry Shriner Her Life, Death, Conspiracies, Controversies, Other Quick Facts, Paquito Guzmn 10 Facts Worth Knowing About The Great Vocalist, Who Is Alaya High And How Old Is She? So if you just want to attack our culture and music just find a different place to do it, because you're wasting your breath here. Se Les Pel el Cabezn. Maybe this is is just the narco version of American Idol . El Corrido de Los Zetas, Albums However, the artist was married to Blanca Alicia Reyes with whom he bore six children and had a life of bliss together before his demise. they are a virus and you sir are infected. Le cantarian las golondrinas despues de matarlo. Mexican Mafia Eme controls Texas. Salsa - Midi File (OnlyOne) Support Ana Maria G. OnlyOne Midis INC Support. i see some of you have written that you live nearby this execution, hope you don't need any ammo. Don't want to say too much, so maybe a few other posters can add some input. May 2, 2013 at 7:35 AM "What does wearing pointy boots have to do with someones life being taken"Because he disrespected Mexican pointy boots.When found he had a pair on,and they injured the medics also.It was ok to wear them with pride on stage.But in public,they are well known for scaring little children,he had no right.He has brought disrespect to a whole heritage of Mexican pointy boots,which will keep getting longer despite his efforts to defame them.He also wore them with no rhinestones?Unforgivable.. Chuy made a song that is one youtube. Most Mariachi singers are super bad mf-ers behind the scenes. Siguiendo. I agree. "SPOT ON! Descargar Discografia Completa De Beto Quintanilla [61 Discos] Tags. Similar as that rap music which glorifies the same- no talent"Your talking bullshit,let me see you rap on top a beat and make it sound good?Let me hear you freestyle off the top of your head.RAP is the biggest genre right now.Everyone else is wrong but you?Just tastes and preferences,but saying they have no talent?Your missing out on all that good shit. Spouse: Blanca Alicia Reyes (m. ?2007) However, at some time during his life on the ranch, he did meet a pair of musicians who played bajo sexto and accordion. ammo update. Quintanilla never had any formal musical training. On the afternoon of September 12, 2021, Blanca Alicia and her son were sitting inside their vehicle which was parked in front of a business called La Barbacheria which they had evidently just bought food from. EH DICHO CABRONES! Chuy would sing narco Corridos for CDG & Z. In the current climate of caution, Chuy belts out corridos other artists wouldn't whisper. Haha Sorry I could not resist! Please refrain from dragging and burning this mans reputation. La Santisima Muerte The quintanilla bros were very loved here. Don't do that to yourself. Eh dicho?!!! El Rojo Beto Quintanilla View All Credits 1 El Rojo Lyrics Si me oyen hablar del rojo Yo no hablar de colores Hablo de un hombre valiente De all de ejido las flores Mero ocampo tamaulipas. Las guilas Andan Solas or is he not even related to Beto? Cdg narco singer .wow wat disrespect instead of Mexican talented singer u punk bitches fuck borderland beat chivis chivis chivis tsk tsk. TODO PUTO QUE CANTE Y GLORIFIQUE A ESTAS NARKITAS PUTAS MUERTAS DE HAMBRE' AY QUE DARLES PISO. In 2007, Quintanilla released Tragedias Reales de la Vida, but he died of a heart attack, said to be related to a drug overdose, on March 19th, 2007, just two days after its release. El Plebe y el Cholo. Maybe a chicano (mexicanmafia) order his death because they dont like people from tamaulipas. The Pharr Police Department, Texas, said Alexandro and Christian. The murder should get national attention to prove that spill over violence has been here for a long time. C., Orozco. He died as a result of a heart attack on March 18, 2007. Im macho man,ill take my Mexican pointy boots and stick them up yo ass,im macho man. Regional Mexican singer Beto Quintanilla died suddenly the evening of Sunday, March 18. He did this for a year, and then worked with an aunt in a clothing store for several years. And before you write your worthless bullshit opinion remember that 20% of the people who fought during the Civil War spoke spanish. May he R.I.P., my condolences to his family. "Nobody is stating the fact that this murder was done here on US soil. Secondly, I also know that TRADITION extends to way before the 70's. LIVE. Comments are moderated, refer to policy for more information.Enva fotos, vdeos, notas, enlaces o informacin Todo 100% Annimo;[email protected]. They can't comprehend that sometimes s*%# just happens. Beto Quintanilla was originally from General Tern, a small town in Nuevo Len. That accordian music sucks and if u sing and glorify members from one cartel then u better expect the other cartels to not like u very much. He probably burned someone on a load. I dont really like corridos, some lyrics are hilarious though, so I dont know what has he been doing lately, but Im sure some of those who keep up with corridos could tell us more. 3. I hates bitchs, i dont care who he was or who did it. 1, El Mero Len del Corrido: Puros Corridos, Vol. SALMO 37 HERMANOS" ALLI ESTA TODA LA VERDAD' EL QUE AMA LA VERDAD" ALLI LA ENCONTRARAS! For instance, his Corrido of Tony Tormenta tells the story of Antonio Tony Tormenta Cardenas the current chief of the murderous Gulf Cartel. PARA MAYOR CALIDAD EN EL AUDIO USA EL ENLACE DE DESCARGACanal Principal SUSCRIBETEhttps://youtube.com/channel/UCfAOqUfdGgLLU5FI4tQLKlwMI Canal De Msica SUSCRBETE https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCboVMu1t-4h_Upc3ZLLbN5ASGUEME EN :SoundCloudhttps://soundcloud.com/hellcat-epicenter-bassLINK DE DESCARGA:https://mega.nz/file/Jg5XnTRJ#ijXz-zen8tTZh6ND92bLuFtthoiMRw9O95geKMOa2KQInstagram :https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=1npk446wb87qu\u0026utm_content=40v7mo5Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/hellcatEpicentemusic/#EpicenterBass#Epicenter2020#BASSBOSSTED#Jairdominguezepicenter#SoundCloud#Epicenter#elcomandoexclusivoepicenter#jairdominguez2Todos Los derechos de autor reservados a su respectivo dueo gracias. I dont condone the mobster lifestyle anymore, but growing up in South Texas, Ill admit that there was a period in my life when I did. Now I'm not saying he could of been posing as a good kid and behind everyone's back he was a bad kid but you jus never know the truth, only god knows what happened tht day. However, living the lifestyle that he lived, I would surmise that he was no saint. Descarga Discografia Completa - Beto Quintanilla, 87 Cds en MEGA (1 Link) el noviembre 09, 2020 2002 - Libertad de Expresin 2005 - Las Clasicas 2012 - En Vivo y Directo Recargado, Vol.2 2014 - Puros Corridos, Vol. Next.. Zetas of Golfos, whats the difference, horse shit, dog shit, its the same shit. WHOA! @7:38..you must not be near the border..because here in South TX.. they say,, lo chingaron por dedo . April 25, 2013 at 10:27 PM "I respect more a dude shining shoes making honest money than any of these cartel shitbags Pinches pendejosPor eso estamos Como estamos" I heard you bro,,,, Yup,some mixed up fools on here.Respect the Z?Fuckin madness,the same fools who are killing and extorting working Mexicans for money?The same fools who kill young Marines and young dudes,innocent migrants and anyone they feel like?Respect them?Why dont you people use your brains to think? Blanca Alicia and her son, the singer Beto Quintanilla Jr. Quintanilla recorded mostly narcocorridos, many of which he composed. Jair Domnguez Epicenter 2022 He was a popular narco corrido singer with a unique scratchy voice. Ive seen both sides, 1st hand in Hidalgo County and all throughout South Texas, and the one thing I learnedif youre going to be involved in that shit youd better be mentally prepared to go one step further than the person (or persons) you are dealing with.As for Starr County, theyve got some CRAZY ASS Mexicans out there in the Ranchoand some drop dead gorgeous females.