You deserve to look and feel your best. He will always do the utmost to help you uncover the greatest version of yourself. He repaired the tendons and nerves with precision. Providence Facial Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery speicalizes in Scar Revisionin Philadelphia, PA. His aim is to provide thorough, purposeful plastic and cosmetic surgery services of the highest standard to all his patients. the global market research and customer data firm, to find America's Best Plastic Surgeons. Jefferson Facial Plastics 6. I am very, very happy with my results. Philadelphia plastic surgeonJoseph DiBello, MD is experienced in rhinoplasty and highly skilled in customizing the procedure to suit the unique needs and goals of each patient. After you've searched for doctors by specialty, click the "Insurance" option in the search filter and then select your specific insurance provider. I love Dr." more 5. Bonnie talks about her own experience having a Mini Facelift and what it achieved for her. Rapid recovery breast augmentation allows many women to return to their regular routine just 24 hours after surgery. Scott Chapin, MD, FACS Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Dr. Subbio is one of the leading plastic surgeons in the Philadelphia area, he is Board Certified in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery by the prestigious American Board of Plastic Surgery. About:Dr. Ehrlich completed both a general surgery and plastic surgery residency at the prestigious New York University where he trained in both reconstructive and cosmetic plastic surgery, under the world's most respected pioneers and experts . Einstein Healthcare Network. Dr. LOZADA. Ran Stark $199/Month Breast Augmentation With Financing STARK "I am deeply passionate about my work and take pride in restoring self-confidence by pursuing the best results possible to make my clients the greatest version of themselves." - Dr. Ran Stark is a caring and dedicated professional who believes his patients deserve the best plastic surgery experience at each step in their journey. Dr. Subbio gave me back my body., Dr. He is one of the most widely known and altogether best plastic surgeons in the US. David A. Ehrlich, M.D. Neither do we. Thats the Stark Difference. There is no doubt that pregnancy and breastfeeding can be demanding on a womans body. My See top doctors, read unbiased reviews from real people, check out before and after photos, and ask questions at RealSelf. your journey to facial rejuvenation to be a safe, comfortable, and empowering experience. Ultimately the HALO Laser simultaneously maximizes results and minimizes downtime, getting you back to your life refreshed and ready. I highly recommend He's seen me 4 Looking for a plastic surgeon? Classically trained in painting, sketching, and sculpture, his work as a cosmetic surgeon is the perfect marriage of science and art with the human body as the canvas. I plan to use him for all future cosmetic services., My experience at Subbio Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa is unparalleled. WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The man gets ten Q & A with Dr. DiBello Meet Dr. Joseph DiBello made the right choice and with the right surgeon! Dr. Stark then completed a plastic and reconstructive surgery residency at the University of Texas Southwestern, which afforded him mentorship and real-world experience under some of the most renowned and innovative plastic surgeons in the world. Dr. Emily Pollard is the best plastic surgeon Philadelphia has to offer. Negative and positive review will be used for rating. Welcome to Main Line Plastic Surgery. Dr. Subbio gave me back my body." "Dr. Subbio is a true professional. Reconstructive surgery for severe injuries such as burns and physical trauma can be an intricate process. The doctor specializes in the following procedures: Location Call Menu He is an alumnus of the University of Delaware and received his medical training at the Sackler School of Medicine at Tel-Aviv University, where he was valedictorian of his class. I came here because they", All "Plastic Surgeon" results in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Search Plastic Surgeon in popular locations, Avenue of the Arts South, Philadelphia, PA. What did people search for similar to plastic surgeon in Philadelphia, PA? . Done using the tumescent technique, in which targeted fat cells are infused with a solution containing saline and local anesthetic before liposuction, to reduce post-operative bruising and swelling. Dr. Jonathan Pontell offers personalized Metoidioplasty is a FTM surgery procedure that creates a small phallus that retains the original sensation and erectile function of the hormonally enlarged clitoris. Dr. Gabay claims to be one of Philadelphia's leading Cosmetic Surgeons. We've ranked them in four categories: Breast Augmentation, Liposuction, Facelift and Rhinoplasty. How will you look after breast lift surgery? details make all the difference !! Impeccable results. instructions to the letter. 60 Township Line Rd. I decided to make a consult with Dr Bucky and just see what he had to say. committed to excellence and has been honored numerous times for his advanced surgical skill and complicated revision went off without a hitch and is more beautiful than I ever 27, 2019, after an original surgery 20 years ago plus injury to the skin of the In our office, you will be treated like a part of our family. His top areas of expertise are Tongue Cancer, Throat Cancer, Laryngeal Cancer, Thyroid Cancer, and Laryngectomy. He has achieved acclaim Whatever the case, we have done the initial research for you, locating and maintaining a list of the best plastic surgeons in Pennsylvania. Looking for Oculoplastic Surgeon doctors in Philadelphia, PA? He is triple board certified in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery. Dr. Lohner is a solo practitioner in the Bryn, Sean A. Wright, MD, FACS, is experienced at helping patients look and feel their best. look as good as mine! Dr. Stark keeps his area patients looking like themselves, just a better version. Dr. Stark makes your goals his own. Need help deciding? 3400 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19104 (215) 662-2044 Affiliated Hospitals 1 Children's Hospital of Philadelphia 2 Hospitals of the University of Pennsylvania-Penn Presbyterian 3 Penn. Lo & his team deserve 10! Dr. Kirk Steehler is fellowship trained in Head & Neck Surgery and in Orofacial Plastic Surgery by the Osteopathic College of Otolaryngology. The National Cosmetic Network recently filmed Dr. Bucky performing a live surgical procedure to teach other physicians about his techniques. Dr. Subbios expertly-crafted transformations are the result of a multi-disciplinary approach, few Philadelphia plastic surgeons are able to offer. Dr. Copit is the Chief of Plastic Surgery at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and a Clinical Professor of surgery at Jefferson. Dr. Hurwitz also previously had the largest active practice of cleft lip and cleft palate patients in the region. Do not hesitate to him! I can't believe how great I look!!! Subbio is a true professional. Our team of certified medical staff hold Newsweek has long been committed to providing our readers with the information they need to make the best possible healthcare choices for themselves and their loved ones. what I did but noticed I looked better. Philadelphia Plastic Surgery by Adrian Lo The 6 top rated Plastic Surgeons in Philadelphia are: times in 2 weeks and will talk to you anytime with concerns. He is an expert in Plastic and Cosmetic surgery of the face, body, and breasts. Ran Stark provides expert surgical and medical techniques to help you achieve your beauty goals and reveal your you. He takes his time. I love my new nose and am so much more confident now. He is a double boardcertified facial plastic surgeon in Princeton, NJ, who is recognized for his extensive experience in deep plane facelifts and eyelid surgery. I wanted to save money, and therefore, was awake during the Common locations for liposuction include chin, neck, upper arms, abdomen, trunk, and hips. You have made America Top 10 the successful resource it is for tens of thousands of people like you every single day. Please try later. was ready. At StarkMD Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Center, double-board-certified, fellowship-trained top Philadelphia plastic surgeon Dr. When considering aesthetic enhancement, it is imperative to have full trust that the person behind that injection or scalpel has not only the necessary medical training but also the artistic eye and the gifted hands to deliver a truly beautiful, artistic result. He received his MD at Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia. Whether your motivation is personal preference, or health-related, the decision to undergo breast reduction surgery is highly personal and you should feel very comfortable before moving ahead. Dr. Wright specializes in the full spectrum of plastic and reconstructive surgery, including body enhancement, facial cosmetic and rejuvenation services, as well as hand surgery and breast reconstruction. Panwar has been practicing medicine for over 17 years and is highly rated in 23 conditions, according to our data. The light destroys the follicle resulting in inhibited or delayed hair growth. decisions I have ever made. They offer a huge variety of treatments and procedures. They help you set realistic goals and to enjoy the positive impact that plastic surgery can have on your life. So happy I found this office. care for each patient. The first being Carpel Tunnel surgery that was outstanding and the second being emergency surgery on my Right Thumb that was almost amputated. the bottom of my heart, Dr. Pontell! If you suffer from back, neck or shoulder pain caused by breast size or just find it difficult to find properly-fitting clothes or enjoy physical activities, a breast reduction might be a good choice for you. He is known for his expertise in the "armpit" incision for breast augmentation, as well as Gynecomastia surgery. amazing. Our patients, visitors, employees and family are our top priority at The Aesthetic Facial Plastic Surgery Center Inc. At this time we are taking extra precautions to maintain the highest possible standards of safety and cleanliness consistent with the advice from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) while continuing to provide the highest level of medical care. wish I had decided to have a brow lift. Philadelphia, PA 19103 P. 215.717.7435 F. 215.829.6327 Monday/Tuesday 10AM-6PM Wednesday 10AM . Dr. Pontell specializes in the procedures with him in the past few years and my results are exceptional. I had a co-worker say you Our team of master medical aestheticians, nurses and nurse injectors together with Dr Morgenstern tailor each treatment to the unique needs of our patients., For your plastic surgery needs in suburban Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, choose Ronald Lohner, M.D., F.A.C.S, an experienced and highly qualified plastic surgeon. I had my revision rhinoplasty May Not only did she inform me of everything I needed to know about fillers, she did a BEAUTIFUL job on my lips and cheeks. I first went to see Dr. Pontell in my early 50s as I saw my jawline starting to America's Best Plastic Surgeons 2022 - Facelift. Location. Their number is (775)687-4210. Dr. Pontell is AMAZING!!!! ", "I had a bilateral breast implant removal and a liquid rhinoplasty done by Dr. Stark and I love both results! I am so happy that I chose Dr. Pontell. tightening. Best Facial Plastic Surgery Philadelphia | Female Plastic Surgeons Wayne Procedures Before & After About Us Patient Reviews Contact Us Wayne: 610.688.3363 Philadelphia: 267.687.4437 Dear Prospective Patient "work" done. YELLOW Section: The plastic surgeons who received one or more average score of 3.0-3.9 appear in the yellow section and are ranked from highest to lowest Grand Total within that section. Dr. Christian Subbio utilizes his skill as an artist in performing cosmetic surgery procedures as well as in educating his patients and newcomers. Dr Subbio was wonderful. Welcome to UPMC Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery! She attended the College of William and Mary as a 1693 Scholar, part of the university's most selective merit-based scholarship program. Dr. Pontell changed my life. You cannot see my stitches at all. was top notch. This is a review for plastic surgeons in Philadelphia, PA: "I had liposuction done with doctor lo Abdomen fires and love handles Very disappointed with poor results I have seen 2 plastic surgeons after the fact one the chief of surgery and he stated that the doctor did a shoddy job and left numerous pockets of fat. Howard Krein, M.D., Ph.D. We invite you to come in for a consultation and learn for yourself how Dr. Subbio helps his patients to restore confidence and feel like the very best versions of themselves. Rhinoplasty Philadelphia PA, Bala Cynwyd by Dr. Greco Bala Cynwyd, PA (610) 664-8830 Manhattan, NY (212) 753-7400 Home Facial Plastic Surgery Rhinoplasty Rhinoplasty Philadelphia Dr. Timothy Greco is a facial plastic surgeon who performs rhinoplasty to help Philadelphia and New Jersey patients improve facial harmony. He and his professional team combine the technology you need and the care you deserve into a personalized surgical treatment plan. Dr. Bottger is a board-certified plastic surgeon serving patients in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. Dr. Jean creates individual surgery plans for cosmetic procedures such as breast augmentation, laser neck lift, tummy tuck and laser-assisted liposuction to meet each patient's unique needs. look wonderful - what are you doing. 25 yrs experience. As for results, I could not be happier! Hand washing is strictly followed and sanitizer is available to all staff and patients. If you have traveled in the past 14 days to countries with widespread transmission or if you have been in close contact with anyone who has traveled to any of these countries in the past 14 days, please notify the front desk and we will reschedule your appointment for a later date. When you are selecting a plastic surgeon Philadelphia has many options. Philadelphia Magazine's list of the Philly region's best doctors. Louis P. Bucky, MD, FACS 33 Cosmetic Surgeons Body Contouring Plastic Surgeons Washington Square West "I would expect him to cost more than an average plastic surgeon, as he is highly skilled and." more 2. At StarkMD Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Center, we work closely with our patients to create their ideal breast proportions with a breast augmentation. Plastic surgery can be a controversial and confusing surgical specialty, because it covers such a variety of procedures and techniques, from non-invasive to invasive, and from necessary to elective. The entire process from scheduling to after-care was pleasant. He is well-known for his contributions to Living Beyond Breast Cancer and for his participation in The Three Day breast cancer walk. Delaware Valley Plastic Surgery 19 Cosmetic Surgeons Medical Spas Plastic Surgeons "Do your homework and only use a board certified plastic surgeon! Dr. Garth Fisher MD enjoys an exclusive international reputation as one of the most renowned plastic surgeons worldwide with a client base of celebrities, royalty, politicians and Fortune 500 . out perfectly. I just didn't feel comfortable with his answers, so I did some more research here on realself and found Dr. Subbio. - Your team at The Aesthetic Facial Plastic Surgery Center Inc. Dr. Pontell is a highly-recognized facial plastic surgeon in Philadelphia with 26 years of experience. His approach leads to a more satisfying surgical experience for his patients. 303 W. Lancaster Ave, Suite 1A Wayne, PA 19087, 2020 Jonathan Pontell, MD, FACSAlternate Phone: (610) 688-7100, Web Design & Internet Marketing by Studio III & Digital Strategy by SEOversite. He is also currently the Director of the Division of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and of the Head and Neck Microvascular Surgery at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Garth Fisher, M.D., is a world-renowned Plastic Surgeon with over 20 years experience, who is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Greco's practice is limited solely to excellence in aesthetic surgery of the face. He is on time with his appointments and makes you feel very comfortable during the procedure. I had a mini face lift and upper and lower eyes. He is triple board certified in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery. The Morgenstern Center is a modern Facial Plastic Surgery office that specializes in both Cosmetic and Reconstructive procedures. We utilize non invasive, minimally invasive and surgical techniques to reach our goals. In 2020 and 2021, Dr. Stark was named a "Top Doctor" and received the Choice Award for his exceptional skills and care for his patients the same skills and care you can expect when you put your beauty in Dr. Stark's exceedingly capable hands. 1601 Walnut Street, Suite 208, Philadelphia, PA 19102. He did my implants about a year ago, they look great, and the procedure went as planned. . 610.687.8771 Dr. Bucky is personable, listens to your needs, and has a wonderful, friendly staff. As one of the top Philadelphia plastic surgeons, Dr. Stark knows what it takes to make you look and feel like your absolute best self. Dr. Eisenberg, an expert in cosmetic breast surgery, will help guide you in choosing the size thats right for you. Dr. Dennis Hurwitz is a widely recognized practitioner in the field of plastic surgery and obesity surgery. When you need a Philadelphia plastic surgeon to help with your most famous feature, you need Dr. Stark. Claim . He also has experience in correcting congenital deformities on children born with cleft palates. Dr. Gottlieb was academically trained at Duke University Medical Center. He offers a number of payment and financing options to help make plastic surgery more affordable. We never envisioned when America Top 10 launched way back in 2011 that we would come this far this fast. Dr. Louis P. Bucky obtained his medical degree from Harvard Medical School, followed by general and plastic surgery residencies at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. Penn Plastic Surgery performs more than 2,500 reconstructive and cosmetic surgeries each year. Dr. Scott Brenman has also been honored as a "Top Doc" by the Philadelphia Magazine as one of the region's best plastic surgeons for cosmetic surgeons for women. Many of these procedures can be performed with minimally invasive or nonsurgical, Dr. Mark Glasgold is an internationally recognized expert in the rejuvenation of the aging face. 4.80. ", "My breast augmentation with Dr. Stark is easily one of the best decisions I've ever made. We take pride in helping people find trustworthy sources in their local areas and we hope to keep doing this for a very long time. Rittenhouse Square 215.717.7435 Main Line - Ardmore 610.257.7037 Before & After Gallery These photos are of actual patients of Dr. Bucky. Mastopexy can also be combined with breast augmentation surgery to enhance breast fullness while simultaneously making the breasts more pert and symmetrical. Lo. I would recommend this place to anyone. The classic tummy tuck, or the lesser version (the Mini-Tummy Tuck), gives drastic improvements to the abdomen, flank, and waistline. He practices at Pennsylvania Centre for Plastic Surgery. Thank you from really close to not getting one, but Dr. Pontell made me feel like I was in the We are all created differentthat's what makes us a unique species. If you are interested in financing through one of these options, please call our office to learn more. lunching with friends in two weeks. People also searched for these in Philadelphia: See more plastic surgeon in Philadelphia. During your initial consultation, a Wills Eye surgeon will advise you as to whether or not you are a candidate for cosmetic eye surgery. for his ability to consistently create results that appear fresh and natural, never overdone. beyond my expectations! He completed his residency in plastic surgery at the University of Western Ontario. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your cooperation. Lo answered/explained any questions I had & overall made me feel comfortable. positive experience and achieving beautiful, natural-looking outcomes with an array of I look like myself again! Our luxury private clinic was built to provide a uniquely positive, supportive environment We always maintain the highest standards of cleanliness. Dr. Stark is the top Philadelphia plastic surgeon and will provide the best breast augmentation, lift, revision, or reduction available anywhere. I could message them through the app or phone if I needed them. From day 1, Imore, Not to mention, the pricing here is extremely fair compared to other plastic surgeons in the area!more, Medical SpasPlastic SurgeonsBody Contouring$$, shy away from expressing how unfair it is which is a fresh outlook from a plastic surgeon!more, Hair Loss CentersMedical SpasPlastic Surgeons, Brian Buinewicz is the best plastic surgeon and cosmetic doctor. Way Our services also include non-surgical enhancement to ensure individuals find an effective solution for their every aesthetic need. firmness, and leave them with a fresh, youthful glow. Exceptional Experience, Extraordinary Results, Dr. Brackup is a board certified, fellowship trained oculofacial plastic surgeon with 30 years experience in facial cosmetic surgery. Philadelphia, PA Dr. Raphael Gabay has more than 17 years of experience and is highly trained to perform all types of cosmetic surgery procedures. He is widely respected among his peers as being a true professional in the field of facial plastic surgery. ", "I could not be happier with my results! Dr. Adrian Lo. I felt welcome and confident going into my surgery. Our services also include non-surgical. Reviews on Facial Plastic Surgeon in Philadelphia, PA 19111 - Louis P. Bucky, MD, FACS, Rosen Cosmetic Surgery, En Vogue Medi-Spa, Modern Aesthetic Plastic Surgery , Shafran Plastic Surgery Center Also, Dr. Pontell cares about his patients. The office is VERY clean, bright, and decorated nicely. Laser hair removal is a process that uses a beam of concentrated light that is absorbed by the melanin within the hair follicle. Though this, and all our lists are a great start you should carefully interview plastic surgeons until you find one with experience in the areas you need. Dr. Jared J. Liebman's office locations. I I went to see him and was sold., Dr. 253 West State St., Doylestown, Pennsylvania. He is experienced and accomplished in the performance of SAFE liposuction, High-Def liposuction, and other innovative modern liposuction techniques. Our surgeons provided excellent health and beauty care procedures, from microdermabrasion to hair removal. The staff at the front desk are not only helpful and answer any questions you may have, they are also extremely friendly and make you feel right at home. BEST RATED PHILADELPHIA, PA PLASTIC SURGEON Call Contact LOUIS P. BUCKY, MD, FACS 230 West Washington Square, #101, Philadelphia, PA 19106 Since 1986 Dr. Louis P. Bucky obtained his medical degree from Harvard Medical School, followed by general and plastic surgery residencies at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. He is currently serving as a Board Certification Examiner for the Osteopathic College of Otolaryngology as well. He is flexible in all surgical techniques in order to provide you with all the appropriate and best possible solutions to achieve your aims. I said I'm in!! He specializes in both surgical and nonsurgical techniques to help you look and feel your best. Philadelphia plastic surgeon Dr. Stark can customize a surgical approach to improve displeasing areas and augment those that are desirable. Board-Certified Surgeon in both General and Plastic Surgery Meet Dr. DiBello What Is a Plastic Surgeon? Bonus is his humility and unique sense., I had a SUPER experience. The office staff are more than polite. 135 South Bryn Mawr Ave, Suite 220, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010, 135 South Bryn Mawr Ave, Suite 220 Bryn Mawr, PA 19010, 2023 StarkMD Plastic Surgery & Aesthetic Center All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Accessibility, Double-Board-Certified Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon. Subbio really sees the little tweaks that have the biggest impact on your individual look. progressed. Whip-smart, highly skilled, compassionate, but no." more 4. The location you tried did not return a result. His top areas of expertise are Ganglion Cyst, Dupuytren Contracture, Macrodactyly of the Hand, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. and professional. Dr. Johnny Chung has previously traveled to Thailand, where he performed surgery on young children suffering from severe burns. Ran Stark 2. 840 Walnut Street, Ste 910 Philadelphia, PA 19107 Marlton- Elmwood Business Park 775 Route 70 East, Building F-180 Marlton, NJ 08053 Northfield Office 1500 Tilton Road, Northfield, NJ 08225 Vineland Office 2466 E. Chestnut Ave., Vineland, NJ 08360 Featured Services Non-Surgical Eyelid Lacrimal Orbital Cosmetic View All Services Honors & Awards Andrew V . From the moment you walk into the office, you are welcomed by friendly and kind staff members. patients comfortable and never pushes for them to do anything they didn't suggest on As a double-board certified facial plastic surgeon in Main Line, Dr. Pontell is If you would like to meet with Dr. Greco to discuss cosmetic enhancements, call Timothy M. Greco, MD, PC at (610) 553-6356, or request a consultation online today. Each year, Philadelphia Magazine publishes the definitive list of the best doctors in Philly, including plastic surgeons across the region. 30 Best Plastic Surgeons in Philadelphia: Top-Rated Board-Certified Specialists in Town. Guy Stofman is double board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology. America's Best Plastic Surgeons 2022 - Facelift. A nasal tip that droops, protrudes or is bulbous. Lo and his team were so helpful and available for me right at my finger tips. I highly recommend Dr. Bucky and his office for whatever it is that you want to do to enhance your appearance. Dr. Take advantage of Dr. Pontells extensive experience Dr. A tummy tuck with Dr. Stark can restore a firm, toned and youthful tummy with minimal recovery time. Ran Stark, is ready to help you achieve your aesthetic goals. Its amazing. Dr. Subbio's Philadelphia Tummy Tuck patients immediately go from having the dreaded paunch or belly, to a flat, tight, and trim midsection. 25 Healthgrades 5-Star Rating s. 7 Healthgrades Quality Award s. 812 Affiliated Provider s. Because of all the time he spent, I knew exactly what to expect and how to help ensure my best results. A Philadelphia native with over 22 years of experience as a plastic surgeon, Dr. Copit is well regarded in the field of cosmetic surgery and breast reconstruction. I cannot say enough about Dr. Bucky and his staff. It is all thanks to you! Currently, 160 providers have noted they are accepting new patients. As I aged, they just didn't do the job anymore. Dr. As a trained artist, Philadelphia plastic surgeon, Dr. Subbio brings his innate sense of aesthetics to the operating table with every breast lift he performs. When I was working for the Philadelphia Housing Authority in the 90's, Dr Brenman performed two surgeries on my hands. Now back at home in Philadelphia, Dr. Stark is certified by both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. As soon as our consultation was over back in June, I knew I would be making the right choice. I was During a Tummy Tuck Philadelphia plastic surgeon, Dr. Subbio will not only remove a tremendous amount of excess skin and fat, but he will also create an internal corset of stitches at the abdominal wall to shrink and tighten the waistline from within. past procedures and he is the only doctor I will ever see. This business is top notch the whole way. He devotes his practice to facial cosmetic surgery in order to focus on achieving the, Dr. David Bottger, a board-certified plastic surgeon in Philadelphia, offers the full range of cosmetic procedures for the face, breasts, and body.