His older brother. Peter Parker was sent into an unfamiliar world where being abnormal is considered normal. As he pulled it back, he kept looking up. His throat closed as he tried to get the words out. Making his way gingerly to the hallway from the office he had climbed into, he asked Friday where Mr. Stark was, taking his mask off. Day. Especially once she realizes he isn't just hanging from the pole on the train, he is literally attached to the ceiling. Bruises started to form in the shape of fingerprints. The female teachers who sexually abuse their students. What? Biting Peters neck again, he moved his hands under Peters shirt, running his palms along the smooth, innocent skin.Peter was starting to shake in fear. Tony watches Peters chest rise and fall with slow, even breaths.He would get through it. No one whispered about what had just happened, only feeling pity towards Peter. (Of course, he did have a moment of amusement when he met a new villain who called himself Paste Pot Pete, which was so dumb that Peter bursts out laughing.). Hes spent the last seven years in foster care wishing nothing more than to find a forever family. He goes to Midtown high school but has no friends. Peter exhaled softly, looking up at Flash from his place in his lap, shiny eyes flitting over Flash's face, waiting. He felt shaky, weak. At eleven he lost his Uncle Ben. Actions will shape the fate of two realities your way: Language., Chapters: , Language: English were getting bored E6ZP9H ] < /a > suicidal. If you are uncomfortable with the topics please don't read! Its the same door, but in a different rotation In time and space. . "Got it?!" In part 3 of the Bend So Far series, Peter, Steve, Bucky, and now Tony face the consequences of falling, once again, into HYDRA's unpredictable, but never pleasant, clutches. When Tony returned, it was to the news that his son had been killed when a fire had broken out in the foster home and only the neglectful caretakers survived the blaze. The girls growl at the mention of that creep. he will now spurt out random star wars quotes, memes, and trauma. Tony dismisses Peter's idea and formula thinking that because he's the grown-up he automatically knows more and knows better. The reader reunites with the team after being captured by and turned into an asset for HYDRA. The students were forced to put up with her as whenever complained the hag would manipulate the headteacher into believing the teenager was in the wrong. "Bullying is still wrong and immature." Peters face blanched at the sight of the thin gown being the only cover for his body. Like, at all. said a protesting Wanda, earning nods from her teammates. It's likely the boy wanted privacy after what happened."No!" While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Peter might not be on good terms with her but he feels bad for her that she gets mistreated by prick and he wishes to do something about it.). Seven Years Ago when Tony Stark went missing in Afghanistan, his almost eight year old son, Peter James Edwin Stark, was placed in foster care. The Battle of Earth and Thanos's death was the end of an era, but the world turns on. "But we love him. Most of the time they were dripping on you, making you shake whenever the dirty water touched your skin and ran down your form. His helpless side won. The teenager questioned, rubbing his fingertips softly over Peters right arm. Fanfiction Realistic Avengers Winter Solider X Reader One Shots Emotional Abused Reader Bucky Barnes Steve, I have to go, I said quickly to Steve, unwrapping the cloth around my hand. (Our story starts with Peter sitting on a rooftop and in the rain but looks emotionless and upset.). I think it started with an M but Im not sure. (He was already an outcast before he had his powers but he at least had his uncle Ben and aunt May to raise him since his parents died when he was very young.). tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). Or: Four times Tony Stark saw his baby brother, Peter, and the one time he did something about it. Other people take advantage of Tony. Summary: The Avengers return to the compound after a difficult mission to find their friend (Y/N) has a hidden talent.. Now & Then. thought an also crying Felicia. Peter Parker's mother and step-father dies, the only family left to take Peter in are his step-father's brother and sister-in-law.. but only a few months after Peter is taken in by his Uncle Ben and Aunt May, misfortune befalls them as well, Ben and May are killed in a mugging. #fieldtrip "I don't want to be alone..if he comes back." "Mr Parker, would you like explain why you're trying to sleep in my class?" Don't come back. He looked horrible. Peter didnt notice how heavily he was breathing until he stopped. It almost sounded as If Karen felt sorry for him. A second I remember is when Cap walks into a stairwell to find someone trying to rape a drugged or drunk Tony and punhes them hard. Peter gasped in pain. Bic Soft Feel Colors, How To Convert Lines Into Paragraph In Word, avengers fanfiction peter sexually abused by teacher, ING Bank Voice Customer Care Enthusiast program flexibil 4, 6 sau 8 ore. Which is important for reasons.. So just a bunch of one shots of peter enjoy!!!!!!! Flash let go of Peters neck, and the boy gasped for breath. Kamen Riders and Ultraman Regulos, MAURICE: What the devil? Tears filled his eyes. Seven Years Ago when Tony Stark went missing in Afghanistan, his almost eight year old son, Peter James Edwin Stark, was placed in foster care. Taking his shirt off almost sent him into a panic attack. Peters heart rate picked up, a nervous feeling entering his stomach. "Tony, what happened to Peter?" )Opening the front door, he pulled his backpack over his shoulders and left. Spider-Man. Peter would tell Aunt May he was going over to Ned's house to build Lego sets or study.The two would sit on the couch and cuddle, kissing softly but it would never become harsh. Miss Oak gave a malicious grin to the paling faces staring at her. "He's on his way. Don't get him wrong, Tony notices the bruises, he just can't help someone who won't tell him what the problem is. His neck was a darker shade than his face, fingerprint markings and purple bruises covering it. At thirteen Aunt May married a man who despises him. How To Use Muriatic Acid To Clean Bathroom, 51 Comments. He didn't understand why he thought Flash was attractive, but he continued to crush over him for the next two years from the background of Flash's popular lifestyle.~~~During 8th grade, Peter was approached by Flash. This story is about the X-Men caring for Peter Parker after the poor boy has been abused, betrayed, and bullied by everyone in Midtown, even his friends, family, and even the Avengers. For some fans, the appeal lies in the history and mythos surrounding these legends; not surprising since they come from the creative mind of a history teacher! Abused Percy Jackson Fanfiction. Peter Parker has always had bad luck. Percy is abused he has been for years nobody knows the only person who did Gabe killed it was Sally Jackson that's why Percy beloved the best people have the worst luck when Gabe goes a little to far and closes up Percy's windpipe to where he can on #lmao. Collections: 5 491 Kudos: 1751 "Do you want me to help you? Is there any hope left at all, or are some of the growing cracks now truly irreparable? Now, Tony Stark is known for being fashionably late, but in this case, however, he's got perfect timing. Peter receives a permission slip for a field trip to the Avenger's Compound. Three year old Peter was experimented on before he could even say the word "experimented". Peter nodded, letting out a shaky sigh and grasping the gowns edges with his fingertips before slipping it on.~(Okay, so I lost a lot of inspiration for this one shot so sorry if it ends stupid, I didn't know how to continue it. Stop please please.." Peter didn't notice the knocking on the door, until Tony opened it and Peter jumped at the invasion of his privacy. He was relieved when he managed to sit down in the Biology classroom, that was until he remembered who was his teacher. Peter didn't feel safe. Not until you're begging for me." Tony felt like crying. CONTAINS HOMOPHOBISM AND VERBAL ABUSE. Peter Parker has been through the mill but he knows he just had to adapt, roll with the (many) punches and keep going. Teresa Parker: She is former sister of Peter Parker and is very selfish towards him. But freedom is more than just physical. Welcome to Marvel High, where being the new kid wasnt the worst. Can I pull back the curtain?" Just an Average Avenger- My first fanfiction ever. "Peter, I know you want to help me but it's not worth it." A/B/O dynamics and It's normal for people to be the genetic offspring of 3 or more people of same or varying genders in this future, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (26), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (13), Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker (13), Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure (45), I Am Not Known (If Im Not Seen or Heard), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Biological Child, Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Pepper Potts Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Not Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, May Parker (Spider-Man) & Tony Stark Coparenting Peter Parker, May Parker Has an Abusive Partner (Spider-Man), And When You Fall (I Will Always Catch You), Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker, Pepper Potts & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe) & Tony Stark, Peter Parker & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), United States of Auradon is Not Perfect (Disney), Isle of the Lost is a Terrible Place (Disney), The sleep and subsequent torture of a spider (and other oneshots), Betty Brant & Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker, it only took a whole new story for him to get happiness, Peter Parker & James "Rhodey" Rhodes & Tony Stark, Hard Times (Gonna make you wonder why you even try), Peter Parker & Original Female Character(s), Peter Parker & Tony Stark & Original Female Character(s), Tony Stark & Original Female Character(s), Natasha Romanov Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Peter Parker & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe) & Tony Stark, James "Bucky" Barnes & Peter Parker & Steve Rogers, Peter Parker & Morgan Stark are Siblings (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Precious Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), the freeform part is that I don't call her Penny, basically take canon and throw it out the window, Poppy Parker (AKA the lesbian Spiderman AU no one asked for but everyone needs), Avengers: Endgame (Movie) - Alternate 2012 Timeline. I wanted to make sure you were okay. The molestation was done when my mother wasn't home or when she wasn't in the same room we were in. #spideypool Mainly Peter's because that boy, like Tony, had no sense of self-preservation. Tony Stark didn't know what to do when he found out he had a brother. Will Professor Dalton Fields finally get what he wants out of Peter and the super soldiers? Mary Jane and Anya fist bumped with shit-eating grins. The day Peter Parker is going to kill himself. They Now & Then A Better Day (Avengers x 15 Years Old Reader) 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, thats what the app is perfect for. by watevin7777 Follow. Tony nodded."Okay. Tony's heart broke. Maybe it was the way he had unexplained bruising. His eyes widened, shocked as he got an IV ready. He had to get out of here. You were married to Bucky and in the ice with Steve. "Shut up. Spoilers for Civil War and major spoilers for Spider-Man: Homecoming. What happens after Aunt May finishes her sentence? Penelope Tamara Poppy Parker is doing great, at least on paper.Shes top of her class at midtown tech, the youngest level-five dancer at her studio, a loving older sister, girlfriend to the wonderful Michelle Jones, intern at Stark Industries, and, of course, the friendly neighborhood Spider-man (she didn't pick that alias).Shes got problems, of course, but so does everyone, and its not that bad.Sure, its tricky to balance everything going on in her life, and of course she wishes that her parents and aunt and uncle were still alive, and that her last foster home hadn't been abusive, and that maybe she could get a break, once in a while, but theres nothing to be done about those things, so she doesn't dwell on it.It could be a lot worse, and Poppys gotten good at managing everything without help.But when things do get worse, maybe (maybe) it will turn out that she doesn't need to manage everything on her own, that she can, in fact, accept help sometimes. What're you doing here?" You've been in here for a while." He never expects to find his Mentor, who he hasn't seen all week, to be as disagreeable and unstable as he's ever seen him before. To abhor is to regard with disgust and hatred. Only a curtain was separating them. When we get back to school?" Peter was huddled on the shower floor now, trembling. Peter thought nothing of it. Of course, the spider-themed vigilante in town may make this venture that much harder. thought an also worried Wanda. thought an also worried Pepper. DO NOT READ IF THESE ARE TRIGGERING TO YOU. He goes to Midtown high school but has no friends. Peter is determined to find a way home, but until then, hes going to learn anything he can. Until he finds himself in a completely different universe. This is a place where you can find lots of different things of many fandoms. My pronouns are Does anyone have any recs for a good "Harry Potter is a traumatised abuse victim" story? Webgirl also feels sympathy for Mary Jane since Greg Watson is a unlikeable asshole. "Tony snapped from his trance, moving quickly over to his kid, placing his hand on the boys arm. But Im thinking of one specifically there are two Pictures of a Door. He and Peter Look at him up there in that panel where he says Um, hi, Skip! Thats what got me. Recent Posts from This Community . By TrielleAmnessis Watch. Peter Parker is absolutely unremarkable. However I discovered Mixed Feelings, a fanfic for the web serial Worm that has totally changed my mind about all this. Hell, hed love it if Flash would remember, and that was a bad sign. They were currently talking about their relationship on Flash's couch, Flash kissing a different part of Peters face every few minutes."Flash?" He thought the Parkers were going to be that family, but an unfortunate accident two years ago left Peter and their three children once again at the mercy of the system. said an angry Webgirl. asked a confused Pepper. Collapse. Peter Parker took a step forward, it was not his first step nor his last step on his journey, but it was one more step.. (just to make it clear just incase the impression was given, nat, the avengers and Tony are NOT dead in this fic), (you should probably read part 1 first) <3. They say monsters are made, not born. How is that possible?Its a different doorjust identical?Close, actually. Making his way down the street, he pulled his web shooters and mask from his bag, slipping them on. "I-I I can't t-tell you. Cant Tony just get a break? #infinity ""N-no, I'll get him." HOMOPHOBIC SLURS HAVE BEEN CENSORED FOR REASONS SPECIFIED IN THE END A/N. Peter: *noe. When Tony returned, it was to the news that his son had been killed when a fire had broken out in the foster home and only the neglectful caretakers survived the blaze. Both being lego fanatics, they'd have sleepovers almost every weekend building the newest Lego set Ned bought. 'We should've stood up for you.' Meanwhile, the rest of the team is in a scramble to retrieve their friends and to put an end to HYDRA's reign for good. What will happen when the Avengers enter Peters life? Ever since Peter was young, he had felt different. The best Percy Jackson fanfiction doesnt need to stay in the modern world. coming out of a keen city by isawet has a time-traveling Howard being an asshole to bb!Peter (Steve and Tony's adopted son), including physical abuse. Peter Parker ended up in the care of one Skip Westcott after his aunt died 8 months ago. However I discovered Mixed Feelings, a fanfic for the web serial Worm that has totally changed my mind about all this. Dedicated to meowisnow; by MoonyRulz Follow. Sitting down in the chair next to it after peter is as comfortable as he can be, Tony watches as dr. but that doesn't mean it's not worth it. #wanda Pepper Potts (47 Years Old): She is an abusive adoptive mother to Peter and insults him. However Nobody touched the door. I'm looking for Fics where Tony is abused can be physical, sexual, or emotional. Literature Text. This is a story where the demigod and gods find out that their hero Percy Jackson was abused. Please don't expect much, it's rea #avengers He lay there for what felt like forever, but was only a minute. At fourteen he was bitten by a strange spider and now he has Tony Stark hunting him down. The girls agree to share him and win him back. Was he real? Like he is making a difference. You shouldn't have to deal with this. I don't care if it's dark, full of feels, or a hugbox about recovery. The room youre currently were in was dark, cold and wet. Adresse:Calea Grivitei, 2-2A, 1st District, Bucharest, 2020 FABIZ - Bucharest University of Economic Studies, 2010 Toyota Corolla Radio Display Problems, How To Use Muriatic Acid To Clean Bathroom, Master in Entrepreneurship and Business Administration (MEBA), Master en Entrepreneuriat et Gestion des Affaires (MEGA), Master in Entrepreneurship und Betriebswirtschaft (MEBW), Master in Digital Business and Innovation (MDBI), International Master in Business Administration (IMBA), Master of Entrepreneurship and Business Administration in Energy (Energy MBA). In the end Ned had to occasionally nudge his friend on the long walk to make sure he wasn't about to drop to the floor from exhaustion. It makes it easier for Bruce to help you." You treat Bucky differently than the other Avengers do. "Not until I'm through with you. #deadpool What hurts?""I" Peter Benjamin Stark is kidnapped when he's three years old. Single. "Now get out of my home. The creep was arrested for child abuse and pedophilia. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Add to library 10,328 Discussion 2,825. Thank you for your time! He didn't want Aunt May to get hurt. 2010 Toyota Corolla Radio Display Problems, I was wondering, if you have time, writing a fanfic with the reader (15)? However, when your perspective changes, you might know him by a different name. Peter had to admit that Jeff was smarter than he looked, he knew how to keep his spouse and step-nephew in line, just hurt one to get to the other. (However, they taught him that what Skip was doing is sick and wrong while encouraging Peter to tell his uncle and aunt what is happening. ), (However, the girls' parents seem to still like him and are sad that their daughters chose popularity over him.). They succeeded in saving him and he did report Skip's behavior. avengers fanfiction natasha abuse. peter parker is tired. (I only did a little of one of those. The defenders of earth are called the Justice League, and there are way more aliens. )It was August 16th when they met up the last time before school started back. 51 Comments. winteriron + assasin twins. After Peter lost everything when Doctor Strange's spell went wrong, he didn't think he had anything else to lose. Newcastle Polyresin Propane Fire Column, Email: [email protected] Tony nodded and slowly reached for the edge of the curtain. A few months after that, Bruce Banner returned and resumed his role as scientist and medic for the team. Report. includes peter parker truamatizing those around him by randomly blurting out some of his trauma/getting into dangerous situations. He hopes in his next life he isn't such a failure. Rated T for the single swear word at the beginning of the story. Unknown to Miss Oak, Peter had been having disturbing nightmares as a side affect from going around in the night as Spider-Man. Peter thought nothing of it.~~~As Peter grew older, he entered middle school where he crushed on a guy named Flash. He'd make sure no one would suffer like he has, even if he has to track down the perpetrator himself. "It will only hurt if you resist. (The said girls smile at him for being grateful but are sad that they don't interact much with him since childhood when he had an adorable crush on them which ended when they started dating his bullies. Power Rangers Avatar Charge Power Rangers Cosmic Fury: Legendary Rangers' Grand Battle feat. #scarletwitch In a mysterious room, everyone sees a young woman there. He sighed: Avengers fanfiction peter sexually abused by teacher < /a >:. Takes Place After Homecoming.). Peter Stark lost everything. A new agent is recruited to the Avengers Headquarters. Aged four, Raven Kaliana's parents took her to a film studio where she was sexually abused in front of cameras. Quizzes Stories People Tests Fiction Fanfiction Nonfiction Surveys. Tony and Bruce make a chemical formula to beat the bad guy but Peter makes a different chemical formula that he thinks will not only work better but be safer since using the formula Tony and Bruce have made would come with too many unknown risk factors and Peter already knows his formula is safe because he's used it before. #wakanda The girls wished they can talk with him again. "Kid, what happened?" "Peter's cheeks burned red and he shook his head. She walked in ten minutes early, the hypocrisy blinding each students since she gave a student isolation for being so much as a few seconds late no matter the excuse, and didn't bother greeting her class. 40s!Bucky Barnes x Rogers!reader: You're Steve's younger sister and secretly dating Bucky and Steve finds out. (When he went on a field trip to Oscorp, he was excited to learn new scientific things and the field trip was led by one of his heroes Dr. Curt Connors. Spider-Man has saved the city from multiple hostile invasions by extraterrestrials, he's saved the city from dastardly villains such as The Sinister Six multiple times, he has saved countless lives and helped countless people, almost the entirity of all of New York City and the neighboring cities love him.. almost. drug him and stuff to have sex with him. February 27, 2023 equitable estoppel california No Comments . What happens when Parker luck stumbles by and contaminates his one and only place of freedom, his break from the burning, scorching inferno of life? ~~~ Cuz there's always a boss level bad guy. Her running total of students she had caused to be expelled was three and was undoubtedly going to rise in the coming years. There was something off with the new prisoner. Tony hasn't meant for his words to sound bad, but it felt like everything he did made the kid cry harder. He placed two kisses on the skin, before biting softly. Recent Posts from This Community . Gaston, don't! Past Sexual Abuse; brief mentioned violence against trans people; Bruce Banner Is a Good Bro; Avengers Family ; everyone eventually becomes peter's parent ok; LGBTQ Character; Angst with a Happy Ending; Whump; i made this an accidental slow burn i guess; Autistic Peter Parker; Summary!FIC NO LONGER BEING UPDATED! The Avengers, especially Natasha, Bucky, Steve and Wanda, treat Peter as their little brother, and protect him as much as they can. She had never mentioned homework, as usual, and the normal punishment for not doing so was isolation or having your next work being severally downgraded. Kilmonger remembers losing his parents and being on his own. Did MJ actually die? The door, in fact, didnt open at all. This is a story where the demigod and gods find out that their hero Percy Jackson was abused. "Webgirl? The only reason he doesn't is because she wants him to stay out of this and let her handle it but she still finds it sweet of him and claims he'll always be that same sweet boy that her and the girls admitedably saved from a some creep known as Skip Westcott.). And he wants Skipp to get the hell away from him - but he won't, will he? It's Tony. 45 Percy Jackson fanfiction tales. Shooting a web to one of the high buildings he swung his way to Avengers tower, the pain increasing ten fold at the way his body was moving. ***I DO NOT GIVE PERMISSION FOR THIS FIC TO BE REPOSTED ON THIS SITE OR OTHER SITES***. #blackwidow It had started perhaps a few months before then, each worse than the last, and the loud noise only increased his paranoia that he was about to be attacked. Otto Octavius remembers losing his wife and having to deal with his despisable father. The 63-year-old who is the manager of Male Survivors of Sexual Abuse Trust (MSSAT) in Christchurch, said he believed sexual abuse at the hands of both men and women, remained massively under reported. 6.2K 199 13. "Pete, kid, tell me what's going on? It was located only a And that's before the photo of him and Tony leaks, and before he starts a Stark Intern Twitter account, and before Bucky bugs him and finds out his whole school thinks he's a liar, and before Tony decides that he's going to prove Peter's Internship is real, and before his school visits his second home. "I was-was ra-raped. The only problem is; that man is long dead. Chapter 1 14.7K 351 73. by watevin7777. A meeting ran late." "Very well. This wasn't entirely true, but Peter was too distracted to tell. The temperature made his body red, but he didn't care. NOAH PARKER AND HIS SUPER BROTHER [+ A/N ABOUT REQUESTS], BROKEN LIGHT BULBS, MIDNIGHT WALKS AND GUNS, PETER'S MOST HATED TEACHER [TRIGGER WARNING], DON'T LOOK BEHIND YOU [HALLOWEEN SPECIAL], QUEENS TEENAGE DETECTIVES: THE UNFORTUNATE ENCORE, HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS [SHORT CHRISTMAS SPECIAL], GAMES, MASKS, AND RECALLS TO THE PAST [REQUESTED PART TWO], BODY SNATCHERS, LOKI, AND TEENAGERS IN SPACE (WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG), "STOP SENDING CHILDREN TO FIGHT YOUR WARS", QUEEN'S TEENAGE DETECTIVES: BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER. Steam filled the bathroom, covering the mirror with water droplets.Peter scrubbed his skin raw with soap, he could still feel Flash's hands on him. Flash's parents glare at their son in disapproval and disappointment for acting like this. The Avengers, especially Natasha, Bucky, Steve and Wanda, treat Peter as their little brother, and protect him as much as they can. "T-tony pl-please help." #nickfury 'You are the mouse to my cat.' (He didn't think he'd be able to shake off the sinking feeling in his chest whenever he looked at Peter, anyways). Work Search: Every day until the weapon is complete, Peter Parker is tortured on a live feed. Peters eyes widened in fearWhat? Takes place immediately after Spider-Man: Homecoming. He looked dead. Peter hastily replied, Peter: OK, on my way out noe. (Below is the aftermath of the rape. Before this, Peter would have been embarrassed but not afraid. ""Yes, Peter." Which is why, today is the day. He carefully picked up his kid, making sure he didn't hurt the boy. He was fighting an inner battle with himself. said an angry Webgirl.