How will he do that? Answered Peter looking out of the window. mainly an excuse to write both fluff and angst (mostly angst very little fluff) with some fun sarcastic humor thrown in.). "Friday said that the meeting was a low level one and I could interrupt because you said that I could go visit May today but I can't drive.". Well, all except Tony who was in the floor rolling off laughter at what Peter just said and looked like since he knew Italian and that wasn't far from the language he just spoke but still shocked he knew this language. Steve taunted. And lucky for him, hes always learning something new about Peter Parker. Because There is a training room there. I am not a charity case because Mr. Stark is not the kind of person to adopt a son because he's sad one of his best friends tried to fucking murder him. That sixth sense went off, and Peter ducked. A chance to do it all over again. A following message sent him the coordinates he was supposed to go to. Two contrasting boys meet, will they get along? There was a law that forbid mutants from having human soulmates and Charlie knew she would never meet hers. -Sorry the British thing didn't come back later on but I liked the way it came it. It was from Mr Stark and only said a few words 'Spidey's needed'. Peppermint is known to repel spiders, and can be lethal in large quantities., In which Peter gives Tony and the gang a rather festive health scare on Christmas Eve. Theyd long since thrown out all the cookies they had baked, Rhodey couldnt stand the smell of them after what they had done to Peter. Please watch: "Hugh Jackman Most Insane Stunts Without A Stunt Double(Part-2) | Performing Stunts On His Own" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f49F6WI95cY --~. So when Steve claims that Bucky is finally free of Hydras control and asks that he moves back into the tower, Tony is caught in a trap of anger and guilt. Rhodey, Peter, and Tony, were all sitting on the large couch in the common area just off of the kitchen, watching Peter has many talents that go beyond school and Spider-Man. "Welp, guess he said it all. Peter scanned his hand and bounded in. "I get to go ta London for two weeks! Essentially, she was allowing him to go back to his home town. Mr. This was about more than just the Accords. Tony kissed his hand and planted it onto Peters forehead quickly before Bruce sealed the Cradle shut. Then he was late to the bus. He was sent to May and Ben's where he was declared a dual citizen. As trophy wife it is my sole responsibility to keep the house in order. Tony bent down to expose Peppers ever growing belly, covering it in kisses. Everyone in the room felt they could breathe a little bit easier knowing that Peter was okay. Also. He ate some quickly. It was a rare sight to see when the two were together and there was no contact between them. Ned wanted to show me this new comic book he got which actually looked really cool, I think im going to borrow it, The brunette dropped his bag on the floor and automatically made his way to his corner of the lab, never looking up from his notes, oblivious to the other teenager in the room. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Peter cracked one eye at him. When Violet gets into some trouble and is "rescued" by some passing Avengers, she's taken to Stark Tower, and promptly introduced to the gang. mix. and being the son of Tony Stark, it can really get hectic. It was all being kept in the fridge for when they could all eat together as a family. I almost killed the sweetest teenager on the face of the planet Nor could anyone else. There is a living room. He splashed into a shallow part of the ocean, only a bit far off of the land. Looks like Penny has one more thing to worry about. This was a request made by Life_is_stupid_713. He and Rhodey went about waking up the equipment as Tony put Peter on the hospital bed as carefully as he could. Unfortunately, the two of you are interrupted, but Peter will more than make up for it later. Peter leaned forward and coughed into his hand. Rhodey shook his head. Steve said, not fazed. Also, sorry my recent chapters have been so short!~Toodles! According to Helen, things had gone well. Technically. FRIDAY?The storm ahead is unusually large, and there has been a tornado warning issued about 13 miles ahead of you.Well, that doesnt sound promising. Chapters are not connected unless stated otherwiseTags may only affect certain chapters. Tony then started laughing at Clint rolling in the floor at what Peter was about to do. A one shot. ", "That's awesome kid.." Tony frowned at his veryrealaccent. Peter called, hoping his father would open the door. Peter Parker was anxious to go home. Thank you for your time! screamed Peter storming in the living room where all the Avengers were. Peter tried to figure out what Tony was making a list of. Tony chuckled when he saw his friend covering Peters eyes with one flour covered hand. The rest of the Rouges started at him in amazement. Spider-Man: Coming of Age Chapter 1, an avengers fanfic | FanFiction Peter Parker was excited, and when he was excited, he fidgeted. Tony, Rhodey, Bruce, and Pepper spent the early hours of Christmas morning waiting at Peters bedside for him to wake up after his six hour procedure. Throat hurts. He replied weakly. Tony shook his head, carefully patting his chest. Peter Parker is Queens, born and raised. With a man claiming to know Peters father Richard, trying hard to create a serum that will give him back his arm and the budding romance between Gwen and Peter, things are getting pretty stressful. He shouldve known. Tuve que limpiar mi cuarto y mi cabello que tarda un puto rato. and yes I'm writing a Peter Parker Fieldtrip to Stark Industries fic in 2022, what are you gonna do about it? This work could have adult content. I did it to myself, he said. My aunt and Tony are the only people who have steadily been there for me. He was tapping his shoe and glancing at the clock being impatient. How had things turned so quickly? He's living the dream, interning at Stark Industries under a watchful eye of (mentor???) "My-" Peter's eyes widened. Peter is trying to keep his Spider-Man job a secret and he needs to get a job. Due to a misunderstanding, Deadpool tracks down Peter Parker in an attempt to uncover the information he believes Peter has on Daredevil. Tony grunted as he and Rhodey moved Peter to the large machine. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. (Thank you for your help, gentlemen. Tony and Peter Reunite Scene - Tony Hugs Peter | Avengers ENDGAME (2019) - YouTube 0:00 / 0:53 Tony and Peter Reunite Scene - Tony Hugs Peter | Avengers ENDGAME (2019) birdman. So, yeah - he called on an upstart vigilante who was more than willing to back him up. He threw a hand out. Tony brushed Peters hair out of his face again, shushing him. Black Widow was there, Hawkeye on the nearby rooftops, both pointing their weapons at the trio. You know I wouldnt be doing this if I didnt think youd come out okay. Peters eyes darted across Tonys face for a few seconds more before he tore his hand off of Tonys wrist. Clint then with wide eyes ran to his room to see what Peter had done. Stark was a bad example on the, clearly young, Spider-Man. Clint, soon realizing his mistake, tried to make a run but Peter was faster and grabbed him by the ear. " Kudos: 5 Bookmarks: 2 Hits: 88 Hey Mr. Stark! Avengers (more than) Family PTSD Peter Parker Peter's spider sense is dangerous to him toxic Peter can't control it Peter has severe anxiety problems Peter has sever sensory overloads Also RATINGS MIGHT CHANGE Really understand that this is basically the Avengers being fuckbuddies with peter Unfortunately discontinued Sometimes hell sit down and learn a new skill for fun (like when he learned how to play the bagpipes), out of necessity (when he built his mini arc reactor, in a cave no less) out of spite (when he created a new freaking element), or just because (when he mastered thermonuclear astrophysics in one night. But THEN some weird stuff happens and suddenly he's the Avengers' bodyguard. Bruce, taking the hint, conceded. it may just force this dysfunctional group of people to become a family again. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. Maybe get a job. Now She needs his help escape the abuse of her power. Tony and Harley cut their conversation and turned their attention away from the Iron Man suit laying open on the table and towards the boy. He opted instead for pulling Peter close to his chest, and scooping him up with one arm, securing his head and neck with his other, as if he was carrying a small child. Smarts. Because some random kid from Queens was more trustworthy than his team. Spiderman spat the last word out with as much venom as he could muster. Tony could feel Peters flesh, hot and sticky, adhering to his own skin as he did so. Before Bruce had the chance to seal Peter inside, he reached out and clamped one hand around Tonys wrist. Rhodey tried placing a damp cloth in the palm of Peters hand, but it made him cry out in pain. "Peter.. stand down." He ducked into an alleyway, walking out of the public eye, and changed into the Spider-Man suit that Mr Stark had made him. Please consider turning it on! He couldn't wait so he could go to Mr.Stark's lab to update his suit as they had agreed. Nice to meet you." It was from Mr Stark and only said a few words 'Spidey's needed'. i mean you're already down here, aren't you? His appointed rep needs to do the brief for him. Sorry for the strong language. (See the end of the work for more notes.). Hi kid, first it's Tony not Mr.Stark, it makes me feel old and second, can someone explain to me what was that?" lets make it BELIEVABLERealistic take on peters inevitable trauma from the crap he has to deal with on a daily basisWill-they-won't-they, love triangle, relationships, and all the friendshipsAnd most importantly, my fav: *drumroll* a HECK ton of sarcasm.Give it a whirl, thisll be a fun one :). Tony walked over to Peter and linked their arms, leaving behind a stunned group of Avengers. What about Christmas? Peter asked. Peter used his powers to run to Tony's lab in under a minute. The Avengers (Marvel Movies) Spider-Man (Tom Holland Movies) Iron Man (Movies) Relationship: Peter Parker & Tony Stark Characters: Peter Parker Tony Stark Nick Fury James "Rhodey" Rhodes Phil Coulson Natasha Romanov (Marvel) Clint Barton Steve Rogers Bruce Banner DUM-E (mentioned) JARVIS (mentioned) Additional Tags: The reaction seems to be in response to peppermint, boss. Friday supplied. Peter Benjamin-Edward Stark went missing on a Tuesday. Please don't expect much, it's rea [I ENDED UP SMOOSHING TWO REQUESTS TOGETHER AS I STRUGGLED TO MAKE THEM TO A LENGTH THAT WOULD BE A FULL CHAPTER. He's an orphan with an iq higher than mine and Bruce's, so he's my personal intern. Will be continued?-Hey guys sorry for no posting but next week I will and new ideas!!!! And if that isnt enough, the return of some past enemies and the emergence of newer ones, the Starks may need each other more than ever. Hey, kiddo. Tony replied quietly, smiling warmly. He was confused, but not enough to question it.