This was at gate B36 at JFK Airport's Terminal 4. They allowed passengers to board that were seated at the end of the plane while some 1 was boarding, causing tons of congestion. The cheapest ticket can be bought for a flight departing from Miami from $257. Many even provide comprehensive packages, allowing you to start your holiday straight away. ", "The flight was on time, and we boarded quickly and promptly. I pay for economic class, then I got that. Want to visit the best vacation destination of the Carribean? Here are the currently available options for flights Aruba - Curacao: The seats are leather and have more room. EVA Air flights to Vancouver International, China Eastern flights to Abu Dhabi International, Malaysia Airlines flights to Manila Ninoy Aquino, Air India flights to Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta, SriLankan Airlines flights to Melbourne Tullamarine. Pay the bus driver as you enter, and hold on tight. Thanks for your patience, as it may take longer than usual to connect with us. JetBlue and American Airlines are the major airlines offering flights from NYC to AUA. Save 22% or moreCompare multiple travel sites with one search, Free to useThere are no hidden charges or fees, Filter your dealsChoose cabin class, free Wi-Fi and more, Bundle and saveSave money when you bundle your flight + hotel, Best round-trip prices found by our users on KAYAK in the last 72 hours. Make sure to start the application process well ahead of time, as this includes an in-person interview and rigid background checks. People cannot find their seats and put their luggage in the overhead. Aruba Airlines allows one piece of hand luggage with a maximum weight of 8kg. from $755 one way . The Aruba ED Card stands for Aruba's official Embarkation-Disembarkation card. Were just getting started with theamazing things The Aruba Effect has to offer. carrier. No consessions for delay when asked at gate. There's no in-flight entertainment system available on flights. Flights to Aruba from CLT: Average duration of flights from Charlotte (CLT) to Aruba (AUA) is 04 hours and 15 minutes. Couldnt reach delta for over 24 hrs to confirm whether Id get a refund or not", "Some of the flight attendants were rude and not very welcoming at all. ", "todo, mejor atencion por parte de la tripulacion de cabina, mejor comida, avion muy frio, pudieron dar frasadas. price over the last 2 weeks) The boarding process was the slowest I have ever experienced in all the flights Ive been on. After all youve persevered through, you deserve some Aruba happiness. Based on KAYAK flight searches, the most popular destination is Oranjestad (100% of total searches to Aruba). The peak forms part of the Arikok National Park and is about 6 mi from Oranjestad Airport, so its a short drive away. Also, I wish I would have been told ahead of time, that I would have to check my bag again going home, even though the plane did have overhead space. Alternatively, you can hail an Aruba cab or take the bus, which stops at the central bus station on Lloyd G. Smith Boulevard, an easy walk to the cruise terminal. 10 h. Average plane ticket price. To find the most updated fare, please visit aa.com. ", "Keep up the good work! See the unique quartz diorite formations and climb the 587 steps to the top. However, it is optional and if you would like to purchase the policy, you can do so here. The e-mail address you provided will not be passed on to third parties. Kept being told just a few minutes until boarding and then when it was almost time to board, we couldn't because the flying crew was delayed going through security. Easy boarding. Discover Bonaire Free checked luggage. Want to visit the best vacation destination of the Carribean? I never received compensation for that", "Very impressed with Avianca. It was simple but nice. On time departure. ", "Passenger behind me was throwing up the whole ride and the steward did nothing about it let it all over the island left the people around them", "The temperature on the plane was great. More packing tips can be found here, To avoid long lines at domestic and international security screening points, you can enroll in Global Entry (for US travelers only). $268 Flights to Aruba (AUA) - Tripadvisor Caribbean Aruba Aruba Flights Find the best flight to Aruba Round Trip One-way Multi-city From To Depart Wed, 3/15 Return Wed, 3/22 Travelers 1, Economy Prefer nonstop Include nearby airports Find flights Top Attractions in Aruba See all Eagle Beach 10,306 Reviews Palm Beach 8,482 Reviews The Butterfly Farm We also borates the plane without a pilot which I thought was against FAA regulations and were delayed by 45 minutes. This policy drives people to bring too much luggage into the cabin, putting at risk the safety of others and delays. This number can be found on most Aruba Airlines tickets and reservations. Charlotte, NC (CLT) Aruba, AW (AUA) Nonstop, Roundtrip, Economy. To see much of the island, youll need to hire a car. Were just getting started with theamazing things The Aruba Effect has to offer. Crew alway super nice. ", "Nothing, missed our flights. We offer routes to more than 150 of the most desirable destinations on the continent. Aruba Airlines1-850-970-1200Reservation Number Have you ever encountered any difficulty at the same time as Booking flight tickets online? I got my bag in 2 days. This direct flight takes around 10 hours and is operated by KLM. If you're going to run out of specific medicine while on your trip here, it's best to just bring extra with you, since we cannot guarantee our pharmacies carry your exact medicatoin. Aruba Airlines flights are offered through the its fleet of 4 aircraft. Overhead space was good and leg room was satisfactory. Although AUA lacks a designated business center, the International VIP Lounge should suffice. I lost money on hotel reservations and never even made it on my trip. ", "When I spoke with a manager he was callous and told me things happen. On Tuesdays, visit the Bon Bini festival for a taste of island folk traditions, or explore the Bushiribana Ruins, where early settlers used to extract gold from the Ceru Plat Hills. The plane was an old 767; it would have been nice to have a power outlet too. ", "Most everything was excellent, however my 2 year old daughter's in seat entertainment screen wasn't working. ", "No notification that there was a delayed until you checked at the counter. They was landing more then 1+ late. I was not able to store my carry on and had to check it which took over 30 minutes to arrive at baggage claim. Slight to the park at 10:25 p.m. and they closed the door on me as I was running up there. Difficult to place backpack under seat due to TV utility box. ", "The food is HORRIBLE I didnt like that some seats (on the same row) had pillows and blankets for some and not for all arent we all in the same class? What makes more than one million visitors a year who travels to Aruba so happy? ", "Pilots kept us abreast of timing and upcoming turbulence", "The seat back screen was broken, but the screen itself was always on, so in addition to no entertainment, I couldnt even have darkness", "The unfortunate delay prevented me from attending my grandmothers wake. Flights from Buffalo/Niagara Falls (BUF) to Aruba (AUA) Book flights from Buffalo/Niagara Falls to Aruba with Southwest Airlines . Punished for being early! This was good but the priority line was just a bit too far away for the announcements to be heard. The ticket process, refund, and cancellation policy and the baggage policy all are very convenient for the passengers which makes it very appropriate . Therefore, you may only want to have some florins on hand if necessary. Book online and enjoy your flight. ", "JFK security screening was slow for the volume of people. The cheapest ticket to Aruba from the United States found in the last 72 hours was $82 one-way, and $227 round-trip. ", "No power plugs at the seats. All deals One way Roundtrip Sat, Apr 29 FLL An average nonstop flight from the United States to Aruba takes 6h 52m, covering a distance of 2124 miles. Upon successful completion of the ED card process, travelers will receive an email confirmation of approval for travel (green checkmark), which must be shown either digitally or in printed form at check-in or upon boarding. This World War II tankers provides a perfect dive for beginners. This reserve is home to a variety of rattlesnakes, parakeets, goats, donkeys, iguanas and other animals. It is also one of the most popular beaches on the island. better service than the typical U.S. Do whatever you can. That's about it for positive words. ", "I was delayed coming from an international flight and was so thankful for the help from delta at the counter and at the gate. When booking your flights to Aruba, check out car rental rates. Luckily I found 1 nice flight attendant and he helped point me in the right direction in set up. Although these connecting flights sacrifice some convenience, on average, travelers save 20%-60% when they choose to fly multi-stop versus a direct flight. AUTHORIZED SALES AGENT: ARUMAR, Aruba Airlines informs that the Curaao goverment has just notified that the border with Aruba will be closed from August 6 until further notice. The connector flight from philly to NYC was much more comfortable and had beautiful screens. ", "I ended up getting to my destination 6 hours after what I had planned. This is a form that is handed to you during your flight en route to Aruba, but now, you can avoid the hassle of completing the card en route, and simply fill out an Aruba ED card online instead. Additionally, the company is often compared to Copa Airlines, an organization that is from Panama and also offers a variety of domestic and international flights. At least AMERICAN AIRLINES gives flight vouchers even if they are only 2 hrs delayed. ", "Terrible service , terrible boarding and worst food than in prison", "The service from Miami to Bogota was pleasant so was the service. Crew were extremely helpful. ", "I didn't get very good instructions about picking up my carry on bag plane side. However, the granddaddy of them all is Aruba Carnival, a four-week annual event that commences in January. There are several ATMs operated by RBC Royal Bank, CMB Bank and a branch of CMB Bank on the Ground Floor of the terminal building, but you should also know that US dollars are generally accepted in Aruba. Bring a camera and a backpack for sightseeing and hiking. I enjoyed the in flight entertainment and overall flight. ", "MY seat was broken and couldnt recline which made it very hard to sleep for me", "I asked the stewardess and she couldnt have cared less", "Seats were comfortable. deberia costar menos los pasajes para ofrecer un servicio muy muy muy basico", "Frist :Late for more than 6 hours in Miami. From the search interface, users can use filters to choose airlines, airports, flight times, cabin classes and more to their preference. The only place that could have happened was at JfK during their rain storm and the luggage weight issue. Some were not working. Colombia's Avvinca is adding more flights between Medellin and Aruba this summer, the Aruba Airport Authority confirmed. Also, retrofitted to provide in-seat power with metal box under seat in front of you makes it very uncomfortable for window passengers who don't have space to stow bag under seat in front of them or for their feet. ", "The flight did not have enough headphones for in-flight movies. Aruba Airlines lets you bring a free piece of carry-on. Nothing else. As the result of this sanitary measure to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in the country, our flights to and from Curaao, have been suspended. From mandatory masks to more cleaning measures, Aruba Airlines is likely taking extra steps to keep you safe as you fly. There tends to be a constant breeze and it may rain occasionally. Book your trip to arrive at Jos Mara Crdova International, or Olaya Herrera. Old plane overall", "The seats were great! All visitors will be required to comply with arrival health procedures as mandated by the Aruba Airport Authority and the Government of Aruba. It also doesn't have any codeshare or interline agreements. Seen9 hours ago. The airline doesn't offer food service but does serve drinks during the flight. ", "Cleanliness. Feeling was claustrophobic", "The flight was on time at departure and 30 minutes on arrival. Find United Airlines cheap flights from the United States to Aruba. Definitely a plus! Aruba Enjoy & Relax One Happy Island! Visit at night when the lights are lit for a beautiful view of the landmark. ", "The terminal at LGA is undergoing renovations, I had to take a shuttle bus to my gate. Everything you need to know about staying safe during your Aruba vacation. For more info visit the privacy policy page. Aruba Airlines Flights Flights Expedia.com Book Aruba Airlines Flights & Reservations (AG) Bundle Your Flight + Hotel & Save! The weather wasn't even that bad. No embarrassing food for purchase as other airlines. These are the best fares found by travelers who searched Tripadvisor and a select group of our fare search partners in the past 72 hours. Jet blue provided packaged snacks and a soft drink at no additional charge. They were very inconsiderate of us in coach. LONG queue line. To see specific flights to Aruba with no change fees, users can toggle flexible booking options after using the search form above to find flights. The airports of Aruba and Curacao Aruba is approximately 70 mi from Curacao. The crew was ok, but slightly snappy/rude like typical New Yorkers. I loved to be able to use the ticket on my phone as boarding pass, that made shorter the whole process. Book your trip today! Aruba Airlines: year-round flights from Bonaire (BON) and Willemstad, Curaao (CUR). Sort the list by any column, and click on a dollar sign to see the latest prices available for each flight. ", "Overall on board service on internatiinal flights on Avianca is very good. ", "delays and gate was switched last minute and I wasn't notified so was very close to missing my flight", "Flight was delayed 3 hours, and we arrived to our resort extremely late and tired. From Seattle, expect the trip to take a little over 8 hours, and from Los Angeles a non-stop flight takes about 7 hours and 14 minutes. Then we got stuck on the runway for 40 minutes. The maximum dimensions should not exceed 50cm x 35cm x 23cm including wheels and handles. Were super proud of our Trustpilot rating, but dont just take it from us. Other than that it was great!! Does seem to be a bit big than other airlines. JetBlue, American Airlines & Delta fly the most frequently from the United States to Aruba. ", "I was a concerned when I couldn't select seats during check-in and was informed that our seats would be assigned at the gate. Passengers can check-in for their flight at the airport of departure by visiting one of the check-in agents and the airline check-in desk. The most popular route is New York John F Kennedy Intl to Oranjestad Reina Beatrix and the cheapest round-trip airline ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was $359. Boarding was a little crazy since the area was so small and hard to tell where the line was but overall great compared to American Airlines", "Seating very comfortable and food was very tasty and healthy. Travelers must be pre-approved. When waiting for the departure of your flight from Aruba, you can do some shopping, or eat in one of the numerous . It was a price we could live with since the . Four-by-fours are recommended due to the bad roads. I actually like rap but not listening loud with the speaker on with kids in the plane is not considerate. Origin JFK John F. Kennedy International Airport. A week ago they dropped about $300 per ticket. Cheap Flights to Aruba Non-stop flights only Home Flights Central America and the Caribbean Aruba Compare Aruba flights across hundreds of providers Find the cheapest month or even day of the year to fly Book the best flight with no fees See more destinations Flight deals to Aruba USD66*. ", "Safe quick flight for the long journey despite delay in boarding and departure", "Major delays not only going but returning with JetBlue. This is sent once a month by e-mail to the address I have notified and informs about the island and current travel offers for Aruba. Guests can enjoy an array of comfy chairs and couches, snacks, and drinks. Here you can rent watersports equipment, take a sunset cruise or sign up for sea turtle watching. Cons: "Flight into Seattle delayed, flight out of Seattle to Minneapolis delayed flights out of Minneapolis to Bismarck delayed. Choose travel cost protection that covers COVID-19, too. Are you traveling to Aruba on business and looking for a place to get a head start on your tasks? The Queen Beatrix International Airport is the main hub for Aruba Airlines and Insel Air Aruba. Full Note Click below Purchase a bag of apples or carrots and spend a few hours petting and feeding these gentle creatures. Aruba is tropical and averages a temperature of 82 degrees year-round. We help make travel planning easy by providing useful insights and data-driven graphs that can inform your decisions. Find flights. The consent can be revoked at any time by sending an e-mail to, I would like to receive the German One Happy Aruba Newsletter from the Aruba Tourism Authority. I cold not travel because I was missing my visa to Venezuela. When we arrived at Barcelona, I unpacked and discovered a jacket and pants in my luggage were wet. KAYAKs flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travelers know whether to wait or book now. The cheapest airfare for a Aruba - Curacao flight found in the last 15 days is from $115. ", "Insane turbulence with no explanation of cause. Find cheap tickets to anywhere in Aruba from anywhere in United States. Here's what you need to know before traveling back home. But who is in the mood to eat at 2 am? Based in Oranjestad, Aruba Airlines is the flag carrier of Aruba. ", "Asked the stewardess to have a blanket and water she had not brought. In addition to this, passengers can bring a personal item, such as a laptop bag or small backpacks. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find cheap airfare and book the flight that suits you best. ", "There wasn't nearly enough legroom. Finally, they ran out of meals early on in the flight. I had to stay in the Airport till 9:30AM the next morning. ", "Better ask, what didn't like. ", "Seats too small ant could not watch Movies beacause the screen was defective. The average price for direct flights from Aruba to Caracas is AWG1,138. search . Looking for cheap airfare to Aruba? They even give a free light meal on the JFK-LAX flight.