I have no mouth and no nose, but I do have a face. Dont go rifling through drawers! When I pop, bring the spread. Indoor Rhyming Treasure Hunt, $5.69, Etsy 11. All I require is a bend of your knee. 17 other terms for scavenger hunt- words and phrases with similar meaning. -Life is a mystery and joy is its ride. In the living room, I am sure to be found. $3.00. Need synonyms for scavenger hunt? (stove), 43. 2. Instead of setting everyone out to do the scavenger hunt individually, you could decide to team everyone up. (flag), 37. As coworkers complete these tasks, they must communicate and work together. This Peal (by the Rules aforesaid) may be Rang with any whole hunt, half hunt, and quarter hunt. Set to Scavenge. (desk), 25. That means you got it right this time. Take a photo of the breakfast buffet on your first morning and your last morning and compare the two. can help you organize and manage an innovative experience your group will love with ease. Find the desk where you ask for assistance and snap a picture from a safe social distance. You should look all around the tallest one of them all - At the base of the tallest tree. For this activity, the more outlandish the dish, the better! Ill try not to be messy, but I often get stuck. Be sure to video the team singing the song while displaying the object. Look under a log or under that rock, just hope that I dont slither down in your sock. Bonus: Scavenger Hunt Blank Clue Cards Template. Scavify is the worlds leading scavenger hunt app that makes it easy to turn any place, event or program into an interactive mobile adventure. Find the coolest muscle car you can find. Rather than offer points for each task, successfully completing one challenge simply earns you the clue for the next task. Find a furniture store and sit in a red recliner. (The Christmas tree.). Scavify is the world's most interactive and trusted scavenger hunt app. You can ask participants to film these activities to share with the rest of the team. For example, they either look for the word "quickly" or an example of something that was moving quickly. If youre doing a find these things version for a group, simply print out enough cards for the group. Players need to find an object which matches the color on the list. Cut letters out of paper to create a message. Office scavenger hunts are ideas and games for team members to complete together. By using Scavify to create a custom scavenger hunt, you can help promote an immersive learning environment at your local park. Or it can refer to the types of items and challenges to go after. A nature scavenger hunt can take place at a park, in a botanical garden, or in your own backyard. CCCXXXIX. (For those who have them.). A GPS scavenger hunt is a fun way to incorporate GPS locations or even explore a new area. Answer: lamp, When you buy me I am black, when you are using me, I am red, when you throw me out, I will be gray. easter egg hunt. can be a lot of fun, thanks to smartphones. Kitchen. You can also encourage employees to explore nearby areas and stores and find items like street signs or wildlife near the office. Find the first person who has worked in your office the longest, not including the boss. This is a house thats built for a car. Answer: dryer, I sit in a corner while I am traveling all around the world. The maps, symbols, and puzzles direct you to the location of the puzzle. (Answer, backpack. Fortunately, today, there are apps and platforms like Scavify that make it easy to create, organize, and run your scavenger hunt effortlessly. Some of the scavenger hunt clues are a little tricky, but thats what makes the game fun. Here's a list of similar words from our thesaurus that you can use instead. Then, scan this code when you are done. Find two memes that describe your current mood and your feelings about life in general. Youd never know it, but my head is full of water. Its a fun icebreaker and can help people connect and get to know one another. Answer: envelope, I am humble and make your clothes tumble. You can ask participants to take a picture of each of these items as they figure them out. These office team scavenger hunt ideas for adults require teammates to work together out of their chairs. Catch Meme if You Can. Have everyone in the group get a temporary tattoo. You can create clues based on specific locations or GPS coordinates, and have people use their smartphones to track down the answers. Browse through this list of drinking scavenger hunt team names and pick one best fit! Answer: chair, I have a neck but do not have a head, I wear a cap on top instead. APA: Classic Thesaurus. ABBREVIATIONS; . (Answer, a desk. You can use treasure hunt ideas, scavenger hunt riddles and scavenger hunt apps to make and complete these games. For more fun with officemates, consider photo scavenger hunts, field day games for adults, or Amazing Race events. ), I grow in a patch and I make a great pie. Buy a cup of coffee and ask the barista to make their favorite. Scavenger Hunt Ideas at Home. Go check your shoes - Inside a pair of shoes. (side table), 46. sentences. All you have to do is come up with the clues (or take them from the massive list above) and set up the parameters. Search your device for the app that takes you shopping the most. Answer: tree, I keep you safe from the cold and wine, put me on your back, and become thicker-skinned. We have compiled the ultimate office scavenger hunt lists for adults. When I am alive, I am bright and green, but when it turns cool, on the ground I am seen. (microwave), 22. Most every day, you step on me. When youre dealing with remote teams, it can be even harder to convey that sense of culture and connection with your employees. This could be as simple or as intricate as you wish. ), Im usually on top, and if you peek, you just might find a super cold treat. fox hunt. For growing readers ages 6 to 9, you might have them search for any word that starts with that letter. Wrap office supplies and leave them as a gift for your boss. My family is a huge fan of scavenger hunts! Answer: coat, I never ask any questions, but everyone always answers me. ), Im here and there and all-around. Planning a scavenger hunt around a holiday is the perfect time to add themed list items. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! Figure out who on the team was hired first and take a picture of them. You use knobs to make me turn colder or hotter. Answer: coffee, I have a single eye but cannot see. It's the perfect game for any company looking for a team-building activity that brings together far-flung colleagues with a mix of backgrounds . A beach scavenger hunt will complete this theme. While it seems like an obvious language arts activity, it works . Answer: curtains, I cant be used until I am broken. What do you see? Come to eat or come to play, either way you can stay all day. Players: 1+ player/s. You let people in when you hear this bell. 65 Synonyms ; more ; 120 Related; Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright 2013 by the Philip Lief Group. antonyms. Scavenger hunt riddles are clever phrasings of clues that indicate where an item may be located but often in a mystifying way rather than directly describing the location. Our Synonyms and Antonyms Scavenger Hunt is designed to help improve children's thesaurus skills, but your class might also benefit from working with dictionaries! I have four legs, but I dont have any feet. Find three freshmen studying in the campus library. ), Check your reflection in me to see your complexion. 2. I can take you to places you've never seen, but first, type your password in on my screen. These scavenger hunts are ones where you print out a set of clues, kind of like a treasure hunt, and follow the clues to find a surprise at the end. This is especially important when youve been in the mud. When you get tired, have a seat. Back and forth I take you, higher and higher you fly. (chair), 11. You can even organize a virtual college campus scavenger hunt if you want students to participate remotely. You will get a rest and get off your feet. Answer: bottle, I grow short as I get older. Take a photo of the funniest street or business sign in your town. , whitewing, magpie, hyena, and junk dealer. Bring up TikTok and shoot a video that recreates the first dance video that you find. These treasure hunt ideas are more generic themed scavenger hunts that weve done with our family! Office scavenger hunt riddles are incredible ways to encourage team members to use their heads. ), How many different exhibits does the zoo have? Find three people who have different phones than you and take selfies with them showing them off. Find five people to act out the Friends opening with you. Try on a shirt that is three sizes too big. A story, they say, can take you to a place far away. . (Answer, soap. (Your room key.). )101 Trivia Questions for Kids. Answer: Shampoo, I have keys but no locks, I have space but no rooms. (Answer, toilet paper. If you love playing search and find hidden objects games, you have come to the right place! Choose My Signature. easter egg roll. Nature - La Naturaleza. How much are they and what do you get? Have the team recreate an awkward Christmas family photo. Sometimes I am red, white and blue. Whether youre two or three or four, you cannot all go through the same door. Parking lot: In this challenge, team members must go to the parking lot with a camera. Then, participants should spell out the words with the sticks. The goal is usually to be the first to complete the list, although in a variation on the game players can also . Best expression synonyms for 'scavenger hunt' are 'treasure hunt', 'fox hunt' and 'fox hunting'. Answer: eggs, If you're looking for your next team building adventure for your students, employees, or event remember that. Share a screenshot of your computer while youre working/in class and hide something in the screen for everyone else to find (an icon, a word, etc.). Answer: stairs, I am delicious and brown, and I give adult energy when they are down. Mad Sanitizers. Find your favorite dish and share it with the group. Download and print these twenty rhyming riddles for kids, teens, or tweens today! Walk through the city and down to the beach. For example, a traditional hunt is usually won by whoever completes the entire hunt first. These activities aim to build relationships and practice essential skills like communication and thinking outside the box. The whole of the mystery ride in a single frame awaits this Christmas upon a well-organized game of scavenger hunt near the circuit house. Just make sure you put me in a vase. No matter what you have in mind, there is something for all ages and interests, and the team at Scavify is dedicated to delivering a great hunt every single time. Answer: car, I keep books safe in my pack. For example, "if not for me, the birds would live in a hole in a tree" leads players to a birdhouse. Sometimes, team members need to get out of their chairs and move around. Ill protect you from the rain on a stormy day, but dont forget to put me down, or Ill blow away. The 3 Activities in a Scavenger Hunt. You can get as complex or keep things as simple as youd like. Here are some great clues for college hunts. Take a video of the gorillas during feeding time. Definitions for Scavenger. For example, if your scavenger hunt is a mystery, you can use a name like "Mystery Hunt" or "Murder Mystery". Kids need to race around, finding each item listed, before an allotted amount of time runs out. Answer: a pan, My chime might be loud or soft, it's my job to get you up! For this challenge, team members must work in pairs to solve various tasks. (Leads to a cafe/local diner.). Antonyms for scavenger. Trending topics More Articles . If you open me up and take a peek,inside you will find a frozen treat. Just click on the link below to get directly to that scavenger hunt! To play scavenger hunts in the office, first, divide the group into smaller teams. participants are responsible enough to hop in a vehicle and cover more distance! See who can find the number first. Parks are another great place for a scavenger hunt. hare and hounds. Its a lot of interactive fun and there are endless clues to come up with. Build and launch your experiences right here through our website and then find it in our app for all of your participants to play. One team member can film, the rest must perform. Find the oldest building in your neighborhood. How many files do you have saved in your Documents on your computer? Here are a few examples of Rebus puzzles: Another idea for a puzzle is to create a real puzzle. In a bowl or in a snack container is where I can be found. If youre doing it virtually, decide how everyone will be submitting answers, too. 8 Best Examples of Gamification in Corporate Training in 2023. Here they called a halt for a time, and began to hunt vigorously in all directions, aiming at every species of game. This is the ultimate list of scavenger hunts with everything from photo scavenger hunts to scavenger hunts for kids! Consider conducting a nature scavenger hunt for an Earth Day event, for a spring or summer activity, or just because. A duo scavenger hunt is one of the best ways to build teams and develop relationships. When Im hungry feed me some bread, after I pop up all warm and toasty, bring on the butter to spread. (swing), 36. Find the settings on your smartphone and change the screen to dark mode (or out of dark mode). Even if you work in a warehouse or another type of industry, you can still have fun with these hunts. Team building and engagement are big topics in the workplace right now. A duo scavenger hunt is one of the best ways to build teams and develop relationships. The beauty of this hunt is that it can serve as a great distraction or brain break during a long work week and can inspire employees to clean up their workspaces! Tall and solid, all homes have me. Pull out a stack of old magazines or newspapers and arm kids with scissors and paste. Check out the great exhibit at this address and check-in. (bottle), 30. I can creak and squeak and close with a thunk. Answer: garbage can, Back and forth I take you, with me, you can fly higher and higher into the sky. Show us your best representation of the #safesix rule! Glow in the Dark Scavenger Hunt - Combine the excitement a treasure hunt with the extra fun of glow in the dark paint and toys. Mimes: In this activity, the pair must be as creative as possible as mimes. Abby Road: Have four team members recreate the famous Beatles image on a crosswalk. (closet), 50. Everyone agrees I'm one cool dude. Use your GPS to travel 1.3 miles from your starting place and check-in at the citys most famous landmark. Share the one with the most ridiculous name. 2. magpie; pack . VOL. A you-are-there walk-through of an artist's haunting studio in Mexico. Go to YouTube and search for chicken dance. (soap), 3. Click on this link and follow the GPS route. The team or person with the most objects found before the clock runs out is the game-winner. (noun) a chemical agent that is added to a chemical mixture to counteract the effects of impurities. Find and photograph three fraternity houses and their logos, but only if five of the brothers are there and will get in the photo. I make it possible to have fresh food. If you want to challenge team members, then add some specialty items to your scavenger hunt list. Find four employees wearing jewelry and glasses. You can even create a spooky holiday-themed hunt thats great for kids or adults, no matter what you have in mind. Scavenger hunts are a fun way to do that while also challenging peoples critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills, whether your team is remote or in-house. Riddles are fun, and you can even take selfies and videos to add to the entertainment. This product includes 2 separate scavenger huntsa synonym hunt and an antonym hunt. If you want to do a scavenger hunt for just one person just do what I talked about, print out the clues or cards and set it up! 62. What am I? These types of clues, which are often in a rhyming format, are meant to be confusing and to throw teams of hunters off the scent just enough so they have to problem-solve . ), Whether you use one sheet or four, someone might use less, and someone might use more. The interviewee should give the worst answers possible. ), What has a face but no mouth or nose? I love eating grass and while I can run with electric, I prefer using gas. They are the perfect activity to do for birthdays, holidays, with your family on a rainy day and with your friends on the weekend. Is it better than half off for a store that isnt closing? Lists. Share the first video result. Indoor Hunt: Indoor hunts are best for smaller kids with shorter attention spans.Easy clues can take them from room to room with a final treasure waiting at the end. and engagement are big topics in the workplace right now. If youre ready to take your scavenger hunts to the next level, 50 Best Virtual Scavenger Hunt Ideas for 2020, The Ultimate Photo Scavenger Hunt Guide: 40+ Ideas and Tips, 15 Amazingly Fun Office Team Building Scavenger Hunt Ideas. ), Spin and spin and spin some more, but dont let go or youll be sore. Please note this is a non-editable set but we do include a blank scavenger hunt template if you wish to add your own clues. Keep your distance: Have the team take a picture best representing how to safely keep your distance from each other. The main difference between a scavenger hunt boils down to this: A scavenger hunt is an activity that has participants go around collecting different items and performing different activities or challenges from a predetermined list. (computer), 40. Take a photo of something people use without thinking about it (car, phone, floor/sidewalk, etc.- points for creativity). (noun) someone who collects things that have been discarded by others. Find three people working on different projects/tasks and take their picture. Take a snapshot of how many open windows you have on your computer. Getting out and getting some fresh air is always good, and you can use clues found in the world around you or hide clues outside as part of the hunt. (candle), 41. Answer: coffee pot, With two wheels I can roll, taking you where you want to go. Find a sports store nearby. Scavify makes scavenger hunts innovative, immersive, and easy to manage. Sensory Outdoor Scavenger Hunt from thepragmaticparaent.com: Here's another sensory hunt to engage as many of your child's . I come in all sizes, ranging from skinny to thick. And that's just a taste of this traveler's buffet. In this word scavenger hunt, kids will use the letters to find one word that starts with that letter. Dont stop! These spaces have a lot of fun and plenty of interesting people, as well as tons of ground to cover. Scavenger hunts have gone high tech, and thanks to QR codes, its easier than ever for you to put these codes to use with a. . 1. Take a group selfie where everyone is making a different emoji face. Its a tried and true activity for people of all ages from kids to adults to employees to students and more. Scavenger Sentence Examples. Scavenger hunts like this one work for kids of any age and can be used in a bunch of different ways. (freezer), Related: Christmas Day Scavenger Hunt Ideas, 14. To help you out if youve never planned a scavenger hunt before, weve compiled 50 great scavenger hunt clues below. You can incorporate videos as a part of your hunt or create an entire hunt around videos only.. and a way to help remote teams connect and create stronger bonds and better working relationships. Look up the virtual menu for your favorite restaurant. He said that you were going along, and so I thought I'd hunt you up and tell you that we'll start about seven in the morning. Who am I? This free printable Easter scavenger hunt comes with 12 unique Easter scavenger hunt clues and is so fun for kids! You can easily create puzzles as scavenger hunt clues. If you want to play online or do a virtual hunt, its just as easy. Here are some examples. He heard that a party of men, one of whom was Alila's father, were going on a buffalo hunt. (10 steps, etc.). Answer: charcoal, Every day you step on me, all that is required is a bend of the knee. (Answer, stairs. Walk inside to keep hunger at bay, What else do we have to say! Definition: noun. If yes means no and no means yes, which code to scan is best? Staple two different colored pieces of paper together. (Visit the exhibit to find out. I didnt include a section of these under the treasure hunt style scavenger hunts because honestly any of those could be for kids or adults. Create Unforgettable Party Games. With these ten Hunts, the first change in each Peal is made by hunting the whole Hunt up. synonyms. I love sweet treats, my family, games, and anything fun! The following ideas for scavenger hunt clues include our favourite 4-wheeled vehicles or the roads they are driven on. Go to a bookstore and find a specific title, for example, Moby Dick. (Flowers.). Turn out the lights in the room and go rest your head on me. -Christmas is not only about jingle bells but a . Answer: toaster, You use me after you play in the dirt. (fridge), 44. Login . The basic adult scavenger hunt can include any theme and type of clues that you desire. While coworkers find the items, they will practice essential skills, like communication and problem-solving. This rhyming treasure hunt is a great customizable scavenger hunt option for birthdaysor any other day you all need a pick-me-up and a prize. Find a store with the letter K in the name. Find a snowman thats not made of snow (ornament, decoration, etc.). I start with an e, and I end with an e, but I contain only one letter. sentences. What am I? You file in, one at a time, and when were full, you wait in this line. . Answer: alarm clock, I could grow up tall or I might be small. A Christmas scavenger hunt can be a great way to hide or exchange gifts, or even just to have some fun during Christmas break. These scavenger hunt ideas are specific to a particular holiday or occasion. Google search the company name plus orange frog and choose the funniest image result. Treasure hunt. (Spider webs. Competitors can send proof or answers to the event facilitator without typing or speaking them aloud. Find the laundry room, if there is one, and take a picture with the dryers. (keys), 34. The Rummager. (Take a picture of a queue line outside of a restaurant/building/attraction/etc.). What type of attractions can you find when you visit the corner of [Intersection]? Wash your hands and cover your face, social distancing means six feet of space. Put on high heels and do a quick catwalk in the shoe department. Here are some great examples of video clues to consider. Treasure Hunt Riddles. Scavenger Hunts for Kids. It can also help people build relationships, but most importantly its going to be a good time. BLACKWOOD'S EDINBURGH MAGAZINE, NO. Create your signature and click Ok. Press Done. A treasure hunt, although similar, typically involves participants finding clues one at a time. Welcome to the scavenger hunt! Consider using one specific feature, for example, a nametag or glasses, to make the recreation recognizable. Contact us to learn more about creating an experience to engage your audience. How many buildings are on campus? Find the employee with the most kids and ask how much they sleep at night. When its ready, the buzzer on me will warn. Answer: lawnmower, When the sun goes down, it's time for me to wake up, rub me, and a genie might pop up. ), How long does the average koala live? What am I? Build a tower using only post-it notes, paper clips, and tape. Each of these scavenger hunts has a set of free printable scavenger hunt clues you can use to do your very own scavenger hunt! Here are some sample clues to get you started. algo interesante - something interesting. If you're hiding items for kids to find, you need to draw a map to show kids the way to each hidden item. Type fruit loops dog into Google and choose the funniest image result that you find. (You might have to ask for this one. Take a picture of the zoos newest exhibit. There are so many different ways you can take photos, from selfies to group shots and even having people recreate famous photos or works of art. paper chase. Find three buildings or gardens named after alumni or donors. Scavenger hunts are a fun way to do that while also challenging peoples critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills, whether your team is remote or in-house. Answer: grill, Pull me back in the morning, and shut me at night. This is the code, scan it and be free. Find three holiday sales on smartphones that arent iPhones. Team building content expert. Having a scavenger hunt at the office is a great way to get everyone up and moving and have a little fun. Decide on what kind of signature to create. Grocery store scavenger hunt. Complete the clues one by one. Disney World Scavenger Hunt. 2023 teambuilding.com, all rights reserved | Terms | Privacy, office team scavenger hunt ideas for adults. You use me in your hair to get out the dirt. Take a photo of three groups of students playing or hanging out on the grounds. Theres an example of my alphabet scavenger hunt to show you what Im talking about below. Employee scavenger hunts are great ways to get people engaged and working together in the office, or any other work environment. In this page you can discover 16 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for . Decide what kind of hunt you want to have, where it will take place, and how a winner will be determined. (Take a picture of your shadow.). Although you really can use just about any clues that you want, things that relate to work are a good place to start. You do not need to spend any money to have fun. (Answer, your shadow. (cell phone), 26. You can take a photograph of something, cut . What's the definition of Scavenger hunt in thesaurus? Check out our scavenger hunt clue ideas below. Visit the main library and figure out how to get to the self-help section without asking for any (help, that is). Bonus points if theyre studying different classes. Type in this address. It also has hands but no fingers or toes. Answer: sponge, Hot dogs, hamburgers, and all kinds of food. Put a time limit on it for an added challenge! The Scavenger PIs. Simply print out the Easter scavenger hunt riddles and hide them around the house, then let the hunt begin! I hold your junk and am not neat, you will often find me on the street. For most of these activities, encourage participants to take a camera and take pictures of items or team members completing tasks. Here are some things to find on a work scavenger hunt. I am much better than a slide. (dog food), 2. Take a photo when a digital clock near you makes a mathematical equation. Duo Scavenger Hunt. Teams can track one anothers progress, see videos and photos that have been uploaded, and even check in at list locations using QR codes! (Table) I wear clothes but only on the inside. When youre dealing with remote teams, it can be even harder to convey that sense of culture and connection with your employees. Find the store that has a mannequin wearing [specific outfit]. Content Expert at teambuilding.com. 2. Bonus points if you can include a couch or fountain. Answer: the letter O, Switch me on, and darkness will be gone, I fit in your hand and can be switched off and on and your demand. Answer: wallet, What repeats your words but isnt an echo? But I only contain one letter. Go find the creature that cheers for number one! (Snake/worm). (Answer, keys. is a fun way to incorporate GPS locations or even explore a new area. If your office is near a mall, then take a quick trip there and see how many of these tasks team members can complete in a certain amount of time. Synonyms for scavenger in Free Thesaurus. Then, the group must find a song that mentions that item. Each year, the company hides a real treasure somewhere in the world and releases a list of webisodes with clues and puzzles hidden within. The items on the list should all be in or on a desk. . are growing in popularity as more people are working and attending school remotely. 1. garbage men. When it is windy, I wave to you. Sometimes Im yellow, red, or blue. There is no shortage of inspiration and pre-planned lists out there, proving that you really can have a scavenger hunt with just about any theme or list of items. This can be a lot of fun, and it doesnt require a lot of changing of the rules. Scavify makes scavenger hunts innovative, immersive, and easy to manage. Answer: candle, You buy me for eating but cannot eat me. Twitter. ), Ill cost you some screams and a worry or two, but dont run away when you hear me say boo. Have lunch and take a selfie with the sign. Adult Scavenger Hunt Idea Set 1: Take to the Streets. It is the thing you use to wipe. Tweens are great at scavenger hunts, and a well-planned hunt can keep them busy at a family reunion, birthday party, scout meeting or any other tween event. definitions. With the variety of challenges in our app, you can . Youll see your complexion in my reflection. Split into teams of 2-3, give each team a card, and send them off with any instructions they need for the specific scavenger hunt. So many amazing scavenger hunts in one place! Pair it with this other fantastic scavenger hunt worksheet to look-up definitions and search for new vocabulary. If youre finished with the task, scan this code to check it off your list. (Answer, freezer.