Email me listings and apartment related info. Loving what you see? Dishwasher Fitness Center balcony sipping hot tea or coffee. Dishwasher 3bd. and Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Range, Dog Friendly 935 S Atlantic Ave #101, Daytona Beach, FL is a condo home that contains 450 sq ft and was built in 1952. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. Imagine waking up to the view of the ocean every morning and sipping your coffee on your oceanfront balcony or enjoying your glass of wine in the evening as you watch the gorgeous sunset. In the Neighborhood C neighborhood of Daytona Beach, FL. Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. 32114, 1-3 Br Fitness Center The art deco Daytona Beach Band Shell, built in 1936, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. School data provided by 935 S Atlantic Ave #312, Daytona Beach, FL 32118 is a 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 634 sqft condo built in 1952. Dishwasher This is a great investment opportunity. The price and tax history data displayed is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from the local jurisdiction. The room is located on the 3rd floor, with full ocean front view. Oceanfront unit is for sale! Skip carousel. The schools near 935 S Atlantic Ave # 318, include Campbell Middle School, R. J. Longstreet Elementary School and Mainland High School. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. View more homes. Popular searches in Daytona Beach include: Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? I bedroom 2 bath direct ocean front 3rd floor fully furnished. Nearby homes similar to 935 S Atlantic Ave #405 have recently sold between $115K to $227K at an average of $275 per square foot. $123,565 Last Sold Price. Dog & Cat Friendly Fitness Center Pool In Unit Washer & Dryer Stainless Steel Appliances Grill Elevator. All utilities, trash service and cable tv included.2 tv's. 2 new a/c's. Microwave and 2 burner cooktop. 2 Beds. Sold. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. INVESTOR ALERT! Ft. 2055 Atlantic Ave S #710, Daytona Beach Shores, FL 32118. 1. This can be an excellent year-round home, the perfect weekend getaway, or your winter home. In Unit Washer & Dryer This area is served by the Volusia attendance zone. This property is not currently available for sale. 17 Photos 0.25 mi. 2. directions_car 2. Clubhouse The 1,136 sq. KELLER WILLIAMS CLASSIC, 407-292-5400. 935 S Atlantic Ave #101, Daytona Beach, FL 32118. Property profile for APT 706/935 N Halifax Ave, Daytona Beach, FL, 32118. a product of First Street Foundation. 0 beds, 1 bath, 253 sq. Parking lots with open parking with permit provided. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, a product of First Street Foundation. 2 Baths. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Mortgage Calculator For 935 S Atlantic Ave Daytona Beach, FL 32118. Daytona Beach is about an hour northeast of Orlando -- just take I-4. View detailed information about property 935 S Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach, FL 32118 including listing details, property photos, school and neighborhood data, and much more. $1,575 - 2,425. This home is currently priced at $278 per square foot and has been . search Search. This home has a medium noise level for the surrounding area. Daytona Beach. This unit features a kitchenette, private balcony, all in a studio setting. 2 full beds plus sleeper sofa. $200,000. All Rights Reserved. 100 Alva Cir, Daytona Beach, FL 32117. $1375 per month. Laundry Facilities !st and last month rent plus $700 security deposit due at moving. 7015 H E Thomas Jr Pkwy The Rent Zestimate for this home is $1,399/mo, which has increased by $1,399/mo in the last 30 days. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. Popular searches in Daytona Beach include: Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify prospective properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the county level in Volusia County? This unit is just steps away from the beach. Completely turnkey and move-in ready. Fitness center. Balcony This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. While theres some bike infrastructure in this area, youll still need a car for many errands. This property is currently available for sale and was listed by NSBBOR on Jan 3, 2023. $647,000. See the estimate, review home details, and search for homes nearby. Walk-In Closets Maintenance on site ft. house located at 935 S Atlantic Ave #226, DAYTONA BEACH, FL 32118 sold for $71,000 on Jun 17, 2021. Elevator. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, Refrigerator In Unit Washer & Dryer This room is part of the rental program! 1224 S Peninsula Dr #105 Daytona Beach, FL 32118. The unit includes an owner's bedroom with ensuite bathroom plus a second full guest bathroom off the living room, custom built-in storage, and ocean views from both the balcony and front entrance. Scores provided by from your room. Take a look. Currently the unit is under construction along with the rest of the building. 6.8 mi, Dog & Cat Friendly Building Area . Daytona Beach is a dynamic, fun-filled city known for its year-round festivals and events, including Bike Week, Biketoberfest, and the Daytona Blues Festival. Minimum 1 year lease with option to extend. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This propertys flood risk is not changing. Your browser is out of date or unsupported. Find commute times from this listing to your favorite locations. Pool . Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Property Manager on Site 100 Powell Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114. Listed By KELLER WILLIAMS CLASSIC, Barbara Liston. $123,565 Last Sold Price. $2,000 71 Days. remodeled with comfortable king size bed and one full bath. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. 634 Sq. Additional Information About 935 S Atlantic Ave # 318, Daytona Beach, FL 32118. email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? 935 S Atlantic Ave #114, Daytona Beach FL, is a Condo home that contains 420 sq ft and was built in 1970.It contains 1 bathroom.This home last sold for $41,000 in August 2017. Daytona Beach. I bedroom 2 bath direct ocean front 3rd floor fully furnished. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. 935 S Atlantic Ave is 83.2 miles from John F Kennedy Space Center, and is convenient to other military bases, including Patrick Air Force Base. FL condo with a list price of $249900. Washer & Dryer Hookups, Dog & Cat Friendly 2. number you provided, including marketing by autodialer and prerecorded and artificial voice, and Fellowship Academy, Arts & Learning Center. See photos and price history of this 1 bed, 2 bath, 634 Sq. In Unit Washer & Dryer Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an menu. $226,888 Last Sold Price. Search Properties . 935 S Atlantic Ave #102, Daytona Beach, FL 32118. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Balcony 32118, 1 Br ft. home is a 4 bed, 2.0 bath property. $1,210-$1,575 search. The homeowners association will conduct a background check and prior residency check on any potential tenants. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Skip to the beginning of the carousel. Located on Central Florida's east coast, Daytona Beach is famous for many reasons: cars cruising over hard-packed sand, NASCAR's Daytona 500, and the iconic Daytona Beach Boardwalk. Property Manager on Site Online Services 935 S Atlantic Ave #259, Daytona Beach, FL 32118 is a studio, 1 bathroom, 478 sqft condo built in 1952. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. This is the last major construction project for this ver 935 S Atlantic Ave is 83.1 miles from John F Kennedy Space Center, and is convenient to other military bases, including Patrick Air Force Base. and Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Get in now at the pre-renovation price and be there to enjoy the future benefits of a newly refreshed property. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Waterfront Description: Oceanview Home/Unit, Maint Fee Covers: Building Insurance, Cable/Satellite, Common Area, Electric, Exterior Paint, Pest Control, Pool, Sewer, Trash, Water, Area: 13 - Beachside, N Of Dunlawton & S Silver. Located on Central Florida's east coast, Daytona Beach is famous for many reasons: cars cruising over hard-packed sand, NASCAR's Daytona 500, and the iconic Daytona Beach Boardwalk. Good News! . Homes similar to 935 Atlantic Ave S #127 are listed between $135K to $647K at an average of $365 per square foot.